109 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
109 avaliações
Andrew D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A solid invoicing app with a lot of features.

Avaliado em 07/10/2020

I've used it for 3 years and never once thought about switching to a different app - that should tell you a lot about how good I feel about using Invoiced.

Vantagens

It just works. I set it up several years ago when they had cheap legacy pricing. Since then I've enjoyed using it. It's easy to setup customers and create invoices - and it integrates with a whole bunch of payment gateways out the box, which is good!

Desvantagens

Some of the good features have been moved to a much more expensive plan - like subscription and part-payment support, however it's understandable.

Jaclyn V.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Calling all businesses on a subscription business models!

Avaliado em 25/11/2020

Vantagens

I love the organization this software offers. I am easy able to track all of my invoices, payments, refunds, credits etc all in one place. I love having the ability to make notes on my customer accounts for another person to pick up where I left off or just to remind myself! The overall aesthetic matches our brand and I will continue to use this product for a long time.

Desvantagens

Although almost perfect, there are several things I would add to Invoiced. I do not love the inability to view my upcoming revenue for all my upcoming subscriptions. Currently, I have to download an excel sheet, total the column and forecast what next month's revenue will be. I am also not able send invoices to select clients. This is a necessity as not all my clients want a receipt/invoice. I can't turn it off or on for specific clients so I want my customer specific settings.

Dana T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Decent Concept, Horrendous Execution

Avaliado em 18/05/2021

Everything was working fairly well until October 2020. Invoiced rolled out an update to their Quickbooks Online connector and broke the planet. Instantly, the software began reporting hundreds of reconciliation errors. After reaching out to their support team, we were made to believe that we were the only client experiencing these issues, and were assured that they would be corrected quickly. Two and a half months later, we were still experiencing the same issues, and continued finding new problems that were caused by their software update. We had six different open support tickets to address various large problems that were affecting our business negatively. Our clients were not being billed as expected or were not being charged at all, the software began unexpectedly injecting new sku's within Quickbooks, and parts of their product no longer worked. We reached out to a few other companies that were also using invoiced.com and learned that they were experiencing the EXACT issues that we were experiencing!

Then, came the fix. One would think that we would have been notified that anupdate was forthcoming, since we had an open ticket and had been living with these problems for months! Nope. We logged in one day, and learned that they injected hundreds of journal entries into our accounting system that were wrong and misstated our financials. It took us 20+ hours to correct this mistake.

As of the date of this review, we are still experiencing many of these issues.

Vantagens

When we began using invoiced.com, it worked fairly well. Like any SaaS product, we encountered minor bugs and idiosyncrasies that didn't bother us very much. We used most of the product features and are well-versed in some of the advanced "capabilities."

However, in the end, their solution caused more problems for us than it solved.

Desvantagens

Their client support is non-existent, their software developers break things constantly, and basically, they can't get out of their own way. They do not seem to recognize that their incredibly invasive software sits in the exact center of the most important functions for any business - cash collections and communications with customers. On more occasions than I am able to list here, our clients have been negatively affected by their incapacity to do the most basic cash collection, communication, and data syncing activities competently and consistently.

Jessica T.
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Invoiced - A great business tool

Avaliado em 30/08/2019

I truly enjoy using this software. The organization of my customer information and the ease of use makes it a top tool for my business.

Vantagens

There are two main features that I like the most with Invoiced. First being the ability to set up recurring billing. I have several customers who this applies to. I can easily set up a payment plan to send a bill to my customer without the need to manage it all myself. I can also easily make an adjustment if needed. The next feature that I favor is the ability to set up a payment plan for certain customers. With partial orders, I am able to setup a payment plan with partial payments, to meet the needs of my customer..... not to mention that this software offers several ways to pay, which makes it even easier. The organization of the information for each customer is very organized as well.

Desvantagens

The only downside to this software is the cost. For a smaller company who has few customers and little business revenue, this is not a very cost effective software to use. The basic package is $100 a month, which can add up over time. For a more established company, this is a GREAT tool.

Emily S.
  • Setor: Internet

Amazingly Easy to Use

Avaliado em 18/08/2020

It's very easy to keep track of overdue payments. It's very customizable. The site has a clean feel, and it's pleasant to look at (and when you crunch numbers all day, they may as well be nice to look at). I've only ever experienced one glitch that was easy to fix, which is amazing for a software company. Their customer service is also great and very helpful.

Vantagens

We implemented this during the height of the Corona virus pandemic, and, being in the video conferencing industry, it was an EXTREMELY busy time to be learning a new software for how we manage all our invoices. But Invoiced was so amazingly intuitive it ended up making my job much easier. It honestly makes me like doing my job more.

Desvantagens

There are a few things that I would like to be able to customize even more but I really only have good things to say.

Justin M.

Great & Helpful team

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

From day 1, its a professional company with a robust api that checked all the boxes we needed to build our invoicing system.

Vantagens

They do almost everything for you. Unlike other products they support payments via CC or ACH out of the box just by connecting square. Their support is super helpful and helped us migrate all our payment accounts to their platform. They also send emails for us, and manage all of the tech required to invoice.

Desvantagens

I really cant think of anything. Its all worked very well.

Pradnya D.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Invoiced.com

Avaliado em 30/11/2020

Vantagens

Simplicity of use, modern and easy to use UI for staff as well as customers, out of the box integration with Intacct (which is our accounting system), decent API for other integrations, SSO links that allow our external customers to log into their portals, very helpful and responsive staff, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been super helpful with helping in our integrations.

Desvantagens

I like invoiced.com, and for the most part I don't really have any cons... just this one observation:
I have not tried to do an integration myself, but work closely with a colleague who is integrating with Salesforce - it seems like the API integration was not very simple and intuitive for all our use cases.

Cody M.

Automate A/R Collections, Payment Processing, and More

Avaliado em 30/11/2020

Vantagens

The interface is well-made, and direct integration with major ERPs like NetSuite is big. The best feature, however, which made us pick Invoiced, is the high degree of flexibility as to the setup, customization, and ability to deploy custom CSS and scripting into a custom product for each user.

Desvantagens

The setup process is rather self-serve, though guided as well, and did take longer than anticipated.

Kyle R.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Great product, great price

Avaliado em 19/11/2020

Still in the process of onboarding. Very impressed with the features, price, and support. It has been a lot of work to get it onboarding, some of that has to do with the complexity and size of our business

Vantagens

So many of the available features will save our company time and money, and make our clients much happier and simplify their billing experience.

Desvantagens

Onboarding has been a long and difficult process. The onboarding team has been very supportive, but due to the size and complexity of our AR, there have been many issues to resolve before going live

Roman Z.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Very Limited in customization and Canadian Businesses

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

Vantagens

Easy to use interface. Nice portals for the customers to check out all of their invoices and pay them. I like the notifications of when someone viewed the invoice.

Desvantagens

-On recurring subscription, the only option to charge is ahead of the billing period. We charge our clients at the end of the billing period. For example, this month customers see the bill February 2020, even though it should be for January 2020. That becomes problematic when someone cancels the subscription and says they already paid for February.

-No option to receive ACH payments from US clients for Canadian companies. If your address is Canadian the only clients that will see ACH options are in Canada. There is no ability to add another address even though we have an office in the US as well.

-Quickbooks Payment Synching the Credit Cards Payments don't automatically sync in a proper way where you split the transaction between Stripe Fees and what you actually got to the account. Each transaction needs to be edited manually

Resposta do Invoiced Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for providing a review of Invoiced on Capterra! For any issues you encounter, please always feel free to contact our award-winning support team at support @ invoiced.com. Addressing your specific concerns, for subscription billing, you can definitely bill in arrears. We are more than happy to walk you through that configuration change. Regarding ACH payments, it's generally not possible for Canadian merchants to accept ACH unless you have a US domiciled bank account and a US entity. If you do have those, we can help enable ACH processing. Regarding QB payment sync, it shouldn't be necessary to edit each payment manually. While we don't perform reconciliation of credit card processing fees, you can record a monthly expense for aggregate processing fees instead of per payment that should make life much easier! Our mission as a company is to enable you to put A/R on autopilot, so we sincerely appreciate your feedback and hope these suggestions are helpful!

Ck L.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Suporte ao cliente

Easily one of the most effective and efficient tools I use as a freelancer

Avaliado em 20/09/2017

Vantagens

After using 2 different local install and 2 web-based invoicing software, Invoiced has easily been the most effective one thus far. There are bigger apps and software. There are probably more robust and integration featured software: There are tons of ways to tie together all your account into a central management program. There are many other options, but when you take away all the complexity and vastness of the others, you get something concise, easy to use, and quite frankly beautiful like Invoiced. Creating and delivering invoices, its primary core, is what it shines at. I started using it when it first came out. It was free: It was practical: It did exactly what I needed. Since then it's grown, a lot, and continues to be honed at an incredible rate. Here are some of the things that really enticed me to move to a paid account.

+ Feature rich, but not to heavy
+ Synchronizing with popular accounting software
+ Integration with a wide variety of merchants
+ Visually concise - Simple at-a-glance summaries
+ Provides almost every possible payment option available, including Bitcoin and direct banking
+ Pricing platform is more than fair
+ Gives invoice recipients the benefit of submitting payments
+ Mobile app is a great representation of the desktop experience
+ Support is quick and friendly

Desvantagens

Now, with all that said there are a few thing that I can see some people having trouble with. Especially if you're moving from a local install program to a web-based one, or a larger piece of software to this.

+ Importing data isn't really an option (At least I haven't really found a way)
+ Like accounting software, not everything is intuitive unless you know invoicing/accounting
+ Can't work offline - For some this will be a problem

I can't really speak too much on what bothers me about this software. As a freelancer with a small clientèle, I don't face the same accounting issues a medium to large business might face when dealing with multiple clients and billing hundreds of people.

Jared H.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Many issues since the last update

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Great until about a month ago when the new update seemed to complicate and make problematic the basic functions of the software.

Vantagens

The ease of this software has been phenomenal. It is intuitive and well-designed. The automated chasing cadences have truly been so helpful as well as the Quickbooks and Lob integrations.

Desvantagens

We have had almost a major issue a week since the last software update a month ago. Very critical components like invoices not crossing over from quickbooks correctly and credit memos either left unapplied or extraneous memos crossing over have really messed with the ease of the A/R reconciliation. We have effectively had to rely entirely on quickbooks since the last update, and it seems like little has been done to remedy the issue (hours and hours in meetings with support over issues, and the fixes are all "manual"). There should be more customization to autopay - we should be able to set a DATE that the payments will be deducted from our customers enrolled instead of aging on invoices, since many times delays occur internally in posting invoices.

Jason W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent features, excellent value, excellent support

Avaliado em 22/11/2017

It helped me get paid on time and appear more professional to my customers

Vantagens

I rely on Invoiced.com for all of my invoicing and payments and couldn't be happier with the service. I started with the free service and upgraded to the start-up plan as soon as I was sure it would satisfy my needs. Invoiced is easy to use, very feature rich, and most importantly has helped me get paid on time. It also features an API for tying into my website and integrates with Stripe for payments. I recently had one question for their support desk and they were quick to answer and very helpful. Overall I would say their service is 100% worth the small cost.

Desvantagens

I really have nothing bad to say about Invoiced, I suppose they could offer more pricing options. Their 4 pricing options work well for my business but I could see some business's wanting something between the 3 non enterprise prices.

David R.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I rarely write reviews, but this is a product I love. Very easy to use and get's the job done

Avaliado em 21/09/2017

Vantagens

As a SaaS business, we work with Chargify as the main billing solution. We started using Invoiced for customers that didn't want to pay with a credit card because Chargify's doesn't have a good solution for manual billing. Invoiced allowed us to send grate looking invoices to our clients, using great UX and UI. With time, we also started using their Subscription feature and ACH payment feature. Invoiced is still not doing everything, so it can't offer a full solution for a medium-large SaaS business, but it's very good in everything it does. They also have good support.

Desvantagens

We never tried to integrate with Invoiced's API, but my general feeling is that the system is still not robust enough to provide a full solution for our business (In regards with requirements like: sync billing with product, metered usage billing, dunning management, reporting, etc.)

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Internet

Invoiced made our AR 100x better

Avaliado em 30/05/2019

Vantagens

We LOVE Invoiced. Straight up has made our AR 100x times better. Now receiving payments is (and on time) now whereas before it used to be like herding cats, both our sales team and our customers. Now customers know when everything's due and our sales and success teams can focus on serving customers.

We were able to integrate Invoiced with our application and business processes easily. Plus, our accountant loves being able to maintain an accurate AR balance, which made it much easier for us to move to accrual accounting.

Truly night and day from our old home-grown way of doing AR. Such a great value.

Desvantagens

Honestly, not a single thing is bad about Invoiced. Everything is super customizable, and when we got stuck, Invoiced customer support was able to get their engineering team to implement something custom to suit our needs.

Logan P.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple, intuitive invoicing platform...great for small businesses

Avaliado em 26/09/2017

Vantagens

The dashboard is clean and the cloud application is accessible anywhere. The dashboard is responsive to any screen size, and the menu structure is easy to navigate. The payment process for my customers is self-explanatory, and the emailed invoices / payment window make it easy to get paid on time.

Desvantagens

As a paid application, I do wish it had more features and customization. I wish I had more control over the invoice design / styling, and the subscription setup and maintenance can be a bit cumbersome and limited in scope. However, not all invoicing software has this capability, so having subscription functionality at all is one reason I chose Invoiced. Most of the websites I both own and build use WordPress as a platform, and I wish Invoiced had a plugin or link to Woocommerce to better and more quickly facilitate a tie-in to these websites. They do have an API with good documentation as an alternative.

Peter L.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Great Features and Attentive Support & Service

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

We have multiple i-frame/API integrations and they successfully helped our internal development team with these integrations. Their support is very responsive and is US-based. They are also HIPAA compliant which was not easy to find. Overall we are very happy with them.

Vantagens

The team is very engaging and attentive. We needed a lot of customization to integrate the product with our web application and they worked hard to get us where we needed to be.

Desvantagens

It's not fully customizable, it's semi-customizable, so there are concessions to make if you need an integrated product. However this is reflected in the price, as they are much cheaper than most enterprise-level payment SaaS providers.

Keith A.
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Hands down best product for stripe invoicing, awesome customer service

Avaliado em 16/11/2016

I searched high and low for the right product to be able to send invoices and payment reminders for use with stripe recurring payments. So glad I found Invoiced. I cannot say enough about how great it works. It is very customizable, is super easy to use for me and my customers as well. On top of all that, the customer service is bar none. When I send in a question is it answered the same day, usually within an hour. When I first started using the product I had a few things that I didn't like, and within a week they updated the software to reflect the changes I wanted. This software saves me so much time every day.

Vantagens

Customizable emails, great reporting, easy for customers (they have their own billing portal), amazing customer service.

Desvantagens

Couldn't come up with a bad thing to say if I tried.

Resposta do Invoiced Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much! We really appreciate it!

Joseph C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Listen to your your inner invoiced

Avaliado em 13/08/2018

Vantagens

Invoiced is really easy to use for all of your invoicing needs and it stores all of your data right there for you to track down the road. It is nice to send to clients who haven't paid yet or to record a payment and still send them the invoice.

Desvantagens

It could be a bit more organized instead of having to search for everything in the search bar.

Bryan B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best option for recurring/subscription billing

Avaliado em 22/09/2017

Vantagens

We love Invoiced because it has nearly the same features as the big players in the subscription billing space (namely Recurly & Chargify), but Invoiced does not charge a transaction fee. That's a big deal. We also love the flexibility of being able to handle one-off invoices, installment plans, and subscription billing. Many of the big players can't even do that.

Desvantagens

We would like a little more control over the design and layout of the hosted payment pages. Otherwise, we don't have any complaints.

Michael B.
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

great interface, great support

Avaliado em 19/09/2017

Vantagens

I really like the layout and the features of invoiced. The best thing, though, is the invoiced team's eagerness to listen to feedback and make small adjustments that really make a difference when you're a startup.

Desvantagens

I dont think that there's much to say here. Maybe a "subscription canceled" notification for our customer would be great.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy and intuitive; provides complex solutions through easy-to-learn features

Avaliado em 19/10/2018

Vantagens

Invoiced possesses the qualities of a great accounting software. It allows check processing, receipt management, partial payments, mobile payments, tax calculator and many more features. It has been a great and amazing tool for me with its flexibility, I haven't had much trouble with different invoices. Online invoicing and payments are also possible with Invoiced which gave my clients and me to settle statements online. It is a very great tool for an accountant.

Desvantagens

The unavailability of doing work through Invoiced offline is a great setback for me. There are times where work needs to be done on the go and internet connection is not available.

Sandra B.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Great Tool with Great Potential

Avaliado em 19/11/2020

I think this is a great product with very clear functionality. It has helped us have better visibility around collection efforts.

Vantagens

This system was extremely user friendly and has the fundamentals covered.

Desvantagens

The reporting is limited and it would be beneficial if it would allow custom reporting in the system. Allowing for differences between customers or customer groups in the system would be helpful (e.g. use of credit card, invoices)

Khoren P.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I love how easy it is to use.

Avaliado em 20/09/2017

I can get invoices generated quickly and easily, I can look up reports on clients, and see stats very quickly.

Vantagens

Invoiced provides a simple tool in order to charge clients for both one time invoices and recurring charges. I love how easy it is to use, and that it continues to automatically notify clients of declined payments, and tries to rerun the cards all on it's own!The support is super.if i need to know about a feature sometimes within minutes support answers.I did lots of research, and chose Invoiced. I highly recommend invoiced, particularly for subscription based services like mine where I provide marketing services.

Desvantagens

Would be nice to have video tutorials for the features and for first time users how to setup recurring cancel ,...but I got used to it after a while with their easy follow help.

Michael K.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Love Invoiced.com

Avaliado em 19/09/2017

Vantagens

Great rates and makes running my business and tracking my clients payments very easy. I've used them since day one and will continue.

Desvantagens

Limited to only stripe.com for a payment processor. A phone app would be useful as well. Trying to add customers from a web browser on the phone is difficult.