InVideo

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

305 avaliações

Terry S.
  • Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

One of the better purchases I've made

Avaliado em 19/05/2022

my whole team uses this. It works very good for many different types of video.

Vantagens

full of features, active support and many users with info to share

Desvantagens

I have not had the problem, but others have reported slow rendering of the video. (and I even use just a Chromebook so I don't know what they are seeing for issues)

Faisal faruque R.
  • Setor: Software

The Best Online Video Editor for Social Media Posts

Avaliado em 22/12/2021

As a digital marketing analyst, I have to run social media ads, and sometimes I have to post engaging videos to attract more traffic to my website. It's possible to create videos using legacy editing tools like Adobe Premiere Pro. But that is time-consuming and you have to work from the scratch. So I was looking for something that will help me to create videos without any help from the experts. Luckily, InVideo serves my purpose and I was able to learn using this tool within an hour. Now, this is my go-to tool for video marketing and I have already started recommending this tool to others.

Vantagens

There are a lot of things that I like about this tool. But I must start with the usability of this software. This is an online tool and you don't need to install anything on your device which is a big plus point. Because most of the offline video editors are a few gigabytes in size. The most innovative feature of this tool is the "Article to Video". It helps you to input an entire article and the built-in templates will allow you to create a video story within a few seconds. I use this feature often for posting news on social media. Also, the large collection of templates and themes ensures that your video will be unique and fancy. This tool made me believe that video editing and creating engaging content is not as difficult as you think. I observed a significant boost in terms of traffic and I am totally satisfied with this tool.

Desvantagens

In terms of features, no other tools can beat InVideo. But one thing was bothering me while using this tool. The editor is not that optimized for the browsers and I found lags and hiccups. If the developers can work on these issues, InVideo can be a game-changer in the world of content production. Also, the pricing of the premium plan is a bit expensive compared to other alternatives.

Canva

Razões para escolher o InVideo

Adobe Premiere Pro is a great tool for video production. But for short videos and social media content, it is not that suitable. Besides, you will need a high-configuration desktop workstation to run this software. But InVideo can be accessed from any device having an internet connection. Also, I can catch up just from where I left off earlier. This is very convenient and hence I moved to video.

Software anterior

Adobe Premiere Pro

Razões para mudar para o InVideo

Some people told me to use Canva for social media videos. While Canva can create social media videos, the videos are short and the editor lacks many features. Canva is mainly useful for creating intro or animation-like short videos. But InVideo gives you more control over your creation and it is future-proof. Overall, I think I made the right decision by going towards InVideo.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Click - Click - Publish

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

its really helpful to creating video for marketing ads video, youtube ,
and my company saving a ton of $$$ after using INVIDEO to creating professional video ads

Vantagens

Invideo really help our workflow, if you looking best video creator out there,
im highly recommend INVIDEO, because its easy to use, and create professional video.
INVIDEO Help us saving a ton of $$$ to create professional video.

I hope they adding more templates for holiday such as Christmas, New Year,

Wave.video

Razões para mudar para o InVideo

i think invideo more advanced and easy to use, limit is better and template too
Maurice R.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Avoid this software!!!!

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

A frustrating and miserable experience. Unfortunately I am still struggling with this awful software while learning Adobe. To say that this software is a pain in the @&& is an understatement

Vantagens

I "liked" the idea of being able to create videos that I otherwise would not be able to create due to my inability to use Adobe.

Desvantagens

It takes too long a time to create a video. Major flaw is when you download a finished video the process of downloading from their platform throws the video and audio out of sync forcing you to go back and practically re-edit the video. I am very very unhappy with this software

Nirav S.
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Advanced Video Editing Tool With Best Features (But Easy To Use)

Avaliado em 06/05/2022

I have created both professional and personal usage videos. The platform is created to cater to multiple use-cases. It can be used by anyone from any industry for the fact that it has thousands of ready-to-use templates.

Vantagens

First, the pricing of InVideo is very pocket friendly.
Second, even at this price, the platform provides a media library like iStock.
Third, it has all the features and thus anyone can use the tool.

Desvantagens

All they can think about is to make UI a bit easy to understand.

Osama K.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Quick Template for Videos

Avaliado em 04/06/2022

If you want to make a video from a template, then InVideo does it nice and quickly. For fine and precise editing, then InVideo can do it, but it is difficult. The stock videos are nice and there is a wide selection. Customer support is also good and quick in replying.

Vantagens

InVideo has Arabic support and you can upload your own fonts. It can also put a shadow and outline on the text. The interface is modern and has scenes. The templates has cool animations. For example, it can take your logo and make a colorful opener. The price is very reasonable. The stock videos have wide selection of movies and sound effects like birds chirping.

Desvantagens

Spliting the audio is cumbersome as compared to Wevideo. Precise editing of the audios are a little hard as compared to others. A short cut like "S" for splitting audio, video, and text is really needed to make the program fast and easy to use. There also needs to be a better zoom on the timeline.

WeVideo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

the perfect tool to create professional videos even as a beginner

Avaliado em 20/05/2022

I really appreciate this tool which makes me feel like a professional in video creation

Vantagens

Invideo is really a great tool, I can create professional videos in minutes and without the headache.

Desvantagens

I just don't like the fact that sometimes some of the voices in the automatic voiceover option sound a bit robotic.

• Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Very good All in one Video Content Creation Tool

Avaliado em 08/05/2022

Vantagens

Invideo is really good all in one video content creation tool with many templates and really to use contents.

Desvantagens

Invideo has a very limited set for brand preset.

Timothy L.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use video editor

Avaliado em 12/05/2022

InVideo helped me to create and edit videos for many of my school projects.

Vantagens

So glad that I was able to buy Invideo when it was offered as a one-time payment for a lifetime. The platform is very friendly and there are so many video templates available to be used by drag and drop and tweaking the content. This is one of the easiest video editors that I have ever used.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, no IOS app is available for Invideo.

John W.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very cool video maker platform

Avaliado em 13/06/2022

InVideo helped me to create awesome videos like a professional.

Vantagens

InVideo is so cool to use. It has so many templates to choose from. I usually use InVideo when I am out of ideas or not sure from where to start. The video editor tool is awesome and fun to work with.

Desvantagens

The IOS app lacks some features compared to the web version

Adam G.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Great video editing tool

Avaliado em 28/10/2021

Overall pleasant experience, I use it when I need to quickly create a video, but I don't want to focus too much on editing it and prefer to use a given template.

Vantagens

The huge number of templates allows for the quick creation of 30s videos, which are perfect for Facebook video ads. The software is convenient and easy to use. It is a straightforward way to create short, energetic videos. It does not have the bells and whistles of a fully-fledged video editing software, but it is perfect for my line of work.

Desvantagens

The menu in which you see all your created projects can get a bit messy. Especially when you're working on multiple projects simultaneously.
I wish there was an option to create folders. Currently, there is no such possibility and every single project is blended with others.
Furthermore, sometimes it can be tricky to select exactly what you want from the video since some graphics can overlap at times.

Mike P.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo.

Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

Vantagens

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios.

I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time.

Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets.

The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create.

Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Desvantagens

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company.

I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

Tarunabh D.
  • Setor: Filmes e vídeos

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Vantagens

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

Desvantagens

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily.
The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

Kc W.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

Avaliado em 08/12/2019

InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

Vantagens

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time!
2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that!
3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary.
4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market.
5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

Desvantagens

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video.
2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

VistaCreate e Promo.com

Razões para escolher o InVideo

I got myself a refund for Animaytor after playing with it for a few days as it is seriously lacking in many areas for creating quality videos.

Razões para mudar para o InVideo

I wanted a SaaS-based video editor that does not break my wallet, has a sufficiently large number of video templates that I can use for my business as well as for my clients and allows me the freedom to customize and unleash my creativity to the fullest when creating my videos!
Sarah P.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive.

I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes.

My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes.

In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Vantagens

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck
Allows for great flexibility
Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support
Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Desvantagens

Would like more stylish templates
Text to voice (though that is coming soon)
Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Lumen5 e Rocketium

Razões para escolher o InVideo

I am stepping up video marketing for my ecommerce store, so I looked around for editing options. I tried Lumen5 and it was OK, but I had bought an annual subscription and rarely used it so I did not renew. It came down to InVideo vs Create by Vidello. I thought Create would be much more flexible based on the UI, and bought that. After playing around with it for 3 days and having a terrible experience (the trims would keep changing on me, adding footage I had just spent 10 minutes getting rid of) and no solution from the company, I went to InVideo and purchased that. Within 15 minutes I had created a draft version of my video well beyond what I had accomplished in Create over those 3 days. I had some issues along the way that got a quick and successful resolution, even over the weekend. I spent the next couple days refining and changing the video and I am now ready to publish with a video I am very happy with. Much of the time spent refining was learning the capabilities of the program. I found that the only thing Create has over InVideo that I would want to use is the ability to record my desktop - but the output was unusable in my several attempts (again, the Create support team still has not found a solution to this problem), so really not any advantage!

Razões para mudar para o InVideo

InVideo had an advantage because it was offered in AppSumo for a lifetime deal. I was able to read real user reviews and see how the founder of InVideo responded to questions and feedback. If I had known how flexible InVideo was to start, I would have gone that route first. As it is, I am very happy I ended up with them.
Maya K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

Avaliado em 25/07/2019

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Vantagens

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features.

But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away).

Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks!

Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!).

Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

Desvantagens

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you!

I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE!

TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

• Setor: Software
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

My Everyday Go To Online Video Editor

Avaliado em 22/04/2022

I can't explain how happy I am with inVideo. I brought it from AppSumo back in 2019, and it already paid its 30x in return. Even though I brought a lifetime deal but its pricing still seems fair compared to its competitors.

Vantagens

This is the most used product in my daily life. I love how easy it is to create a video in a few minutes, just choose a template, customize it with your text and video, and hit export, it's that simple and that easy. I use this every single day in my work, I've enterprise account from the beginning, and this is one of the software that paid for itself in my case.

Desvantagens

Limited brand account, this is though not a big issue for me, as I have a single brand, and if I have to create a video under a new brand, it's easy to change the logo without changing the whole brand name and logo itself.

Richard J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Avaliado em 01/12/2019

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

Vantagens

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

Desvantagens

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

• Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

InVideo is both cost and time saver

Avaliado em 03/02/2022

Vantagens

InVideo has useful features that aren't obvious at the outset. For example, video overlays - we can easily clone ourselves with two video shots placed one over the other. I also found it easy to add watermark over my videos on all scenes. Another 'pro' of InVideo is its easy screen-size selection for any video. Simply produce same video customized for mobile, desktop views. They have solid collection of templates to choose from too. If you got the budget, go for it. I found it somewhat similar to wave.video since I use both.

Desvantagens

The editor and timeline could be improved. Sometimes there is a lag during usage, and the export too freezes often. I had to refresh the page to see the exported video. Otherwise, it's a solid tool for video creators, must have in the creator's toolbox.

Wave.video
Rohaan S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

InVideo is the best video software for beginners I have found

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

Overall the InVideo editor is an excellent piece of kit which I would recommend to both professional video editors and particularly useful for those starting out on their editing journey. The free service is outstanding with thousands of templates and options to create quick and striking videos which can be used professionally for marketing purposes on social media platforms or even for personal use.

Vantagens

InVideo is a very user friendly video creating and editing software which is much cheaper and easier to use than many other video editing programs. As well as the paid service being relatively inexpensive, the added bonus of InVideo is the excellent free service it provides for those on a budget which still allows access to thousands of templates, sounds, images, videos and more, to create stunning professional looking videos effortlessly.

The text to video feature is very convenient especially for those wanting to make quick videos. The software is able to generate a video for you in a matter of minutes just by inputting text and choosing a template. The generated video can also be edited to your satisfaction prior to completion.

There are thousands of free stock music, videos and images available to use to create professional videos or alternatively you also have the flexibility to upload your own with plenty of options to adjust colors, fonts or add your own brand or logo.

Desvantagens

The only downside when making videos, if you are not able to afford the paid program, using the free service the InVideo watermark will remain on your created videos, although I have found their logo has become fairly inconspicuous in recent weeks and doesn't cause too much detraction from the finished product. I have created many professional looking videos with the free service and videos are still of a very high quality.

Allan K.
  • Setor: Relações Internacionais
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A very user friendly tool with good features

Avaliado em 17/08/2021

InVideo was the tool we used to create most of the content we developed for project beneficiaries on our micro enterprise stabilization project. These materials made their web pages and social media accounts much more engaging and entertaining. The materials were huge hits, and allowed these business ventures to capture new clients, document their journeys and processes, and develop unique presentations for their business brands. All thanks to InVideo.

Vantagens

Ease of use. InVideo takes very little time to learn and start creating your own projects. For a beginner now starting to work with video tools, I don’t think there is a better software to get you started. With tons of stock images and videos to choose from the media library, you will almost never be short of source material for any idea you might want to explore to create new content.

Desvantagens

There should more options for aspect ratio and resolution preferences since content created for different platforms have their own unique suitable specifications. This will really help.

Sylvester M.
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

Avaliado em 27/12/2020

It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

Vantagens

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

Desvantagens

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Vinson matthew L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Highly customizable online video maker

Avaliado em 02/05/2019

I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything.

The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

- Powerful video editor
- Beautiful and professional looking templates
- Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.)
- Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more)
- Renders very fast
- Outstanding customer support
- Premium videos integration
- Affordable monthly/yearly plans

- Works only on Google Chrome
- Sometimes load slowly

Lumen5 e Rocketium

Razões para mudar para o InVideo

I have tried all the cloud based video editor above and I can say I really love the customization power of InVideo.
Shreni C.
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

A product worth using

Avaliado em 05/04/2019

All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

Vantagens

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past.

InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/

Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over.

Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily.

Their support team is the best.

Desvantagens

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times.

On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable.

I would have loved to have a few animations and effects

Fausto P.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

InVideo - Create Video like a Pro

Avaliado em 07/10/2020

InVideo was a pleasant surprise. Creating professional looking videos is very easy and intuitive. Integrated into the platform there are: millions of stock images, video clips, transitions, visual effects, graphics, hundreds of fonts, ready-to-use templates, text to speech in many languages and much more that developers add periodically.

Vantagens

I started using InVideo in August 2019 and immediately realized that I had purchased a superior quality Video Creator. Creating a video is very easy for newbies, the learning curve is very low; the advanced users can take advantage of the many features to add transitions, graphics, video clips, and voiceover.

Another very important aspect is the Customer Service: InVideo has the best Customer Service I have ever experienced. If you have a problem, an assistant will answer you within 2-3 minutes. Outstanding!

Desvantagens

Sometimes the platform is unstable. The timeline could be better optimized: I would like to have a global slides overview, instead of being forced to advance, losing track of what I had already modified.