Exibindo 263 avaliações de 249

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 263 avaliações de 249
Kc W.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

Avaliado em 08/12/2019

InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

Vantagens

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time!
2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that!
3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary.
4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market.
5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

Desvantagens

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video.
2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

Sarah P.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Avaliado em 12/08/2019

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive.

I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes.

My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes.

In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Vantagens

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck
Allows for great flexibility
Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support
Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Desvantagens

Would like more stylish templates
Text to voice (though that is coming soon)
Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Tarunabh D.
  • Setor: Filmes e vídeos

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Avaliado em 06/10/2020

Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Vantagens

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

Desvantagens

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily.
The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

Stan Y.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

InVideo Review

Avaliado em 31/01/2021

While support was trying to be helpful, they could only tell me they were aware of the problem and get it resolved. This was a deal-breaker for me.

Vantagens

Templates, Ease of use, and options were all good.

Desvantagens

The biggest problem is their program's problem with V/O synchronization with the video. While during editing of the project the synchronizing of the V/O and the video worked, once we exported it no longer synced. This was a total negative. Support was no help except to tell me they are working on it. It never happened and they provide me with a total refund with no hassles,

Sylvester M.
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

A CAPTIVATING VIDEO PRODUCTION TOOL

Avaliado em 27/12/2020

It's generally a great platform for video making. Its text-to-video feature is powerful and delivers beyond expectations. Its templates are easy to customize and can be used for nearly all your video needs right from advertising, training, information, or markerting.

Vantagens

InVideo has great templates covering nearly all industries. It's an easy to use platform with the ability to deliver amazing results that leave your audience with a WOW feeling.

Desvantagens

The window for editing elements is small and makes one use a lot of time navigating for customization. You cannot copy and paste elements from one template to another because it doesn't open multiple tabs. You can only work on one project at a time thus reducing the ability to multi-task video projects.

Jonathan H.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

InVideo is fine for what it is, but the concept of online video editing is flawed

Avaliado em 30/09/2019

It's not a true video editor, it's mainly just a series of Templates.

Vantagens

It's pretty easy to use, the website is simple and self explanatory. The sharing options are good, they make it easy to upload finished projects to YouTube.

Desvantagens

They are overpriced, i'm used to paying a one time fee for something like Final Cut Pro and owning it for life, but with InVideo you have to pay them for the rest of your life to keep using it. I also think the whole concept of online video editing is a bad idea. The extra step of uploading all your RAW footage is a waste of time and not necessary if you just edit on your computer with Final Cut Pro or other video editors.

Mike P.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo.

Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

Vantagens

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios.

I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time.

Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets.

The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create.

Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Desvantagens

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company.

I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

Adithya S.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

No video SaaS tool comes close to InVideo for features and Support

Avaliado em 20/08/2020

Excellent team, amazing user community, responsive team and most importantly evolving product.

Vantagens

Amazing and new templates published frequently that makes you get going with your video creation immediately after you signup

Frankly, nothing.

All the issues or bugs I have faced is solved in 2-5 minutes through their support chat.

Steven R.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Create high quality, engaging videos in minutes!

Avaliado em 17/05/2020

The ease of which you can create high-quality professional videos is amazing! InVideo guides you through the process, starting with the type of content you want to create followed by the format (such as Facebook video, Instagram story etc)

Vantagens

The article to video feature is by far the most stand out feature for us, it allows us to input the URL of an article we or someone else has created and it will guide you through the process of creating an engaging video your customers will want to watch. Videos are so much more engaging these days on social media, people do not want to sit a read a 1000 word article when they can have the highlighted presented to them in an easier medium.

Desvantagens

I can't say that anything has stood out to me as something I dislike but it will be great to see a Multi Brand setting added in the future.

Cesar C.
  • Setor: Software

The Best Video Software Out There

Avaliado em 15/07/2020

Invideo has help me make more videos in less time for my business and I definitely recommend them to everyone

Vantagens

The video editor is simple to use and the best out there for the price. The support is the best.

4k would be nice maybe on the next update

Fernando O.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Great Video Editor / Maker

Avaliado em 21/05/2020

At first it was complicated to learn how to use it, but they have updated the platform and it has greatly improved the way of creating videos. the support is also very fast, they helped me to join two own accounts in one.

Vantagens

I like integration with Storyblocks and Shutterstock; also integrates some wonderful pre-designed templates which make the job easier and are useful for to take ideas

Desvantagens

Some premium videos have green background, these cannot be edited. Also multiple color palettes cannot be saved for clients If they add this it would be great, at the moment it only allows you to save only 1

Maya K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

Avaliado em 25/07/2019

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Vantagens

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features.

But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away).

Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks!

Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!).

Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

Desvantagens

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you!

I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE!

TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

Richard J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Avaliado em 01/12/2019

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

Vantagens

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

Desvantagens

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

Vinson matthew L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Highly customizable online video maker

Avaliado em 02/05/2019

I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything.

The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

- Powerful video editor
- Beautiful and professional looking templates
- Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.)
- Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more)
- Renders very fast

• Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

A product worth using

Avaliado em 05/04/2019

All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

Vantagens

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past.

InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/

Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over.

Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily.

Their support team is the best.

Desvantagens

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times.

On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable.

I would have loved to have a few animations and effects