239 avaliações
98% dos usuários recomendam este app
239 avaliações
Kc W.
Traduzido para o Português

Outstanding video creation tool - highly recommended!

Avaliado em 08/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

InVideo is one of the best investments that I have made in an online video creation tool for my business!

Vantagens

1. This product is constantly being updated & improved based on user feedback. Just recently in Nov 2019, they have added close to 700 new high-quality video templates to the library! By the end of 2019, there will be a total of 1,500 video templates in the library. Not many companies can deliver so many video templates for the benefits of their users in such a short span of time!
2 The support is top-notch with 24/7 online chat support. Someone is always available to answer your questions and provide assistance. You can't get any better support than that!
3. The private Facebook group is very active. All questions, complaints or queries are being answered and dealt with timely and in a responsive manner. The CEO/founder also reads & responds to queries when necessary.
4. The cost of the monthly subscription for this product is very reasonable, and much cheaper, compared to its peers in the market.
5. It's highly flexible! You have near-100% control over all aspects of the videos that you want to produce i.e. you can change any text, graphics, backgrounds, videos, slides, scenes, music, etc. of your videos.

Desvantagens

1. Not being able to add sound effects to part of the videos that we create. Currently, we can only add one overall music for the entire video but it is not possible to add an additional sound effect to certain scenes in the video.
2. InVideo's Text-to-Speech (TtS) capabilities are not as good as those produced by Google Wavenet or Amazon Polly TtS services. TtS in InVideo lacks the ability to control the intonation and speed of the speech, thus it is unable to produce real human-like speech qualities for videos that require TtS.

Tarunabh D.
Setor: Filmes e vídeos

One of the best budget-friendly Video editor and creator App Online

Avaliado em 06/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Invideo is a very important addition to my video editing and creation tools, and I use it almost daily, mainly because of the ease of use and for creating simple promotional video contents for social media. Invideo also offers templates for special occasions and festivities - and that makes for good social media content updates. So this tool is an essential part of my creative software collection.

Vantagens

Invideo has some of the best beginners level ready-made video templates online. Also, invideo keeps updating their video template library constantly and consistently adds improvements to the overall site interface and user experience. They have a few advanced functions like video timeline and standard video editor functions, that enables me to easily execute simple editing tasks and taking the help of the video templates collection also helps in accelerating my video creating process. I can also upload my own videos, photos, fonts, and audio files, and after that I can edit them in the invideo timeline and also combine them with the in-built templates and available stock videos, photos and music collection. It really helps me to edit short duration videos, and has fast performance and is not dependent on my computer processor or memory for speed. So I can edit while travelling and also achieve a convenient level of customizations for my edits. Also, the customer support is one of the best I have found online. Invideo also ensures to update their help documentations and tutorials regularly and its very good for referencing.

Desvantagens

The best stock footages and photos collections are reserved for higher priced subscription plans only. The per month video export and per video duration limits are very less, and inconvenient for video creators or bloggers who create new contents daily.
The videos created with invideo have an overall amateurish look, as compared to its counterparts - Canva, Placeit and Crello, although invideo does have a more reasonable pricing.

Jonathan H.
Traduzido para o Português

InVideo is fine for what it is, but the concept of online video editing is flawed

Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's not a true video editor, it's mainly just a series of Templates.

Vantagens

It's pretty easy to use, the website is simple and self explanatory. The sharing options are good, they make it easy to upload finished projects to YouTube.

Desvantagens

They are overpriced, i'm used to paying a one time fee for something like Final Cut Pro and owning it for life, but with InVideo you have to pay them for the rest of your life to keep using it. I also think the whole concept of online video editing is a bad idea. The extra step of uploading all your RAW footage is a waste of time and not necessary if you just edit on your computer with Final Cut Pro or other video editors.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

Adithya S.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

No video SaaS tool comes close to InVideo for features and Support

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 20/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent team, amazing user community, responsive team and most importantly evolving product.

Vantagens

Amazing and new templates published frequently that makes you get going with your video creation immediately after you signup

Frankly, nothing.

All the issues or bugs I have faced is solved in 2-5 minutes through their support chat.

Setor: Medicina alternativa

Great for short videos!

Avaliado em 12/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The end result is I would still recommend this program to anyone who is new to video editing. As an [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I spent many months over covid learning how to properly video edit. If I didn't have that time available, this would have been the best option to start with for me. It is a fast way to get a video out there that looks professional.

Vantagens

I am in love with how easy it is to layer items on your video. For instance in a recent microneedling video I made on youtube [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
I was able to put before and after photos over the shot, as well as little tips and tricks, and finally contraindications. This way the viewer could watch the video while learning about the 'boring' information at the same time.

Desvantagens

What I do not like is first the music options they give you. You know the training videos you may watch for the company you work for, with that lame music behind it, that's what they give you with InVideo. The pro for this is you can actually use your own music or stock music and layer it above.

The second con for me is the length of videos. For the microneedling video above, I had to split the video into 4 15 minute sections, load them into InVideo, and then edit them together again in a Video Editing softward (Davinci).

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Steven R.
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

Create high quality, engaging videos in minutes!

Avaliado em 17/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ease of which you can create high-quality professional videos is amazing! InVideo guides you through the process, starting with the type of content you want to create followed by the format (such as Facebook video, Instagram story etc)

Vantagens

The article to video feature is by far the most stand out feature for us, it allows us to input the URL of an article we or someone else has created and it will guide you through the process of creating an engaging video your customers will want to watch. Videos are so much more engaging these days on social media, people do not want to sit a read a 1000 word article when they can have the highlighted presented to them in an easier medium.

Desvantagens

I can't say that anything has stood out to me as something I dislike but it will be great to see a Multi Brand setting added in the future.

Setor: Redação e edição de texto
Traduzido para o Português

A great way to create media content from your blog

Avaliado em 30/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

There has long been an increase in wanting more multi-media in online publishing. This is allowing us an easy way to create some of these posts based on our existing content. It is easy to use and also has suggested new and easy ways to introduce video into our platform.

Vantagens

My favorite aspect of the software is the ease of turning existing blog posts into media content! This has been a great way to 'recycle' content across platforms. On top of that, the software has a monthly calendar of 'events' for the month to give you original post inspirations and pre-built media posts!

Desvantagens

Some of the extend of media you can use on lower licenses limits what you can do with the software from pre-built templates. That being said, there are plenty of options if you do have the time to build out videos without the premium videos.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Cesar C.
Setor: Software

The Best Video Software Out There

Avaliado em 15/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Invideo has help me make more videos in less time for my business and I definitely recommend them to everyone

Vantagens

The video editor is simple to use and the best out there for the price. The support is the best.

4k would be nice maybe on the next update

Fahad M.
Setor: Gestão da educação

One of the best Video creation Tool out there

Avaliado em 04/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been using the software for over a month, the Support team are great and reply really Fast, the updates happen almost weekly, and recently they had a huge update which made the app more flexible and added more templates and features , i am really happy with app and wish the team all the best, Special Thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

- A lot of templates
- Easy to use interface
- being a web app i don't have to install anything
-Support of Arabic Language in creating the videos but not in the UI
- Great Customer Support
- Nice Value for Money
- A life time Deal
- Having a ready made templates for instagram and snapchat which means all i have to do is just add the content

Desvantagens

the software is still in the beginning , so it lacks some feature like in modifying layers . but they do listen to users and add them immediately, like i needed some arabic fonts , they added them in less than 2 hours

Fernando O.

Great Video Editor / Maker

Avaliado em 21/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

At first it was complicated to learn how to use it, but they have updated the platform and it has greatly improved the way of creating videos. the support is also very fast, they helped me to join two own accounts in one.

Vantagens

I like integration with Storyblocks and Shutterstock; also integrates some wonderful pre-designed templates which make the job easier and are useful for to take ideas

Desvantagens

Some premium videos have green background, these cannot be edited. Also multiple color palettes cannot be saved for clients If they add this it would be great, at the moment it only allows you to save only 1

Mike P.
Setor: Redação e edição de texto
Traduzido para o Português

Quickly create educational or promotional videos

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 23/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a content-producer, I want to offer my customers short videos. I use them primarily to promote written content like white papers, eBooks, or online training. Prior to InVideo, I was making my videos with PowerPoint which takes ten times longer. Timing the scenes and adjusting them for voiceover content or animations was a pain and often required another product like the Vegas video editor. Much of the manual things I was doing with PowerPoint and Vegas is done automatically by InVideo.

Since investing in this online product, I've added video creation to my list of services-a new revenue source for me. Because it's so much quicker, my profit margin on video production has improved tremendously. I've created many more videos with InVideo than I ever could have done using PowerPoint.

Vantagens

InVideo comes with a wide variety of templates that include graphics, transitions, and animations. Most are available for free and come in various dimensions and aspect ratios.

I can point InVideo to online content such as a blog article via a URL, pick a video template, and the program will automatically pull relevant text for the video scenes and even suggest graphics or video clips for the scenes. The resulting video project will require some editing, but much of the tedious work like animations and transitions is already done. This saves a lot of time.

Color schemes across the entire video can be changed according to preferred project colors or brand presets.

The online program includes a library of video clips and photos, or you can upload your own media to use in the videos you create.

Once you learn how the editing interface works, the product is quite flexible. You can adjust when elements enter or depart from a scene, the order of element layers, and choose from a variety of ways to animate elements as they enter, leave, or while in place in the scene.

Desvantagens

Saving multiple company profiles would improve the software. This is a feature the company is working to include in the product. As it stands, every time you change the company for which you are creating a video you must change the logos, colors, and other company-specific settings, thus wiping out the settings for the previous company.

I'd also like to see a white label option for video previews. I'd rather my clients do their reviews on a site branded to me than on InVideo's site. Yes, you can export the video and allow clients to preview on a site of your choice, but if the video contains premium video clips, you've bought them as soon as you export. If the client then decides they don't like a clip you chose, you've wasted the cost of the discarded premium clips.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Sarah P.
Setor: Varejistas
Traduzido para o Português

This is what video creation should be - easy and flexible!

Avaliado em 12/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I thought InVideo would be too restrictive with their UI, but found that was completely not the case! It is deceptively simple - and I have only used the BUILT FROM SCRATCH option. My first "Yay!" moment came when I uploaded my first video media...I could trim out the sections I wanted to use, importing three short individual clips out of the 2:00 original. That made life soooo easy as I put together my storyboard. Within 15 minutes of logging in for the first time, I had created a rough draft of the video I wanted, with minimal instruction - it was that intuitive.

I continued to play around to refine my video. I had a couple changes I wanted that I could not figure out and found detailed explanations in their extensive help video library (w/current screen shots, always a big help). When I could not find the answer I needed, I used the chat box and got a solution from a helpful CS rep within minutes.

My one downside (and I found an easy work around) is that you cannot edit multiple scenes at the same time. While you can apply scene transition style across the whole video, you cannot make a global changes to fonts, colors, layout, etc. I made my first scene, updated fonts, etc., then copied it for the rest of the scenes.

In summary, if you want an easy solution that produces professional-looking videos, this InVideo is great. Given the flexibility of the program, you can produce some great videos!

Vantagens

Easy to use - intuitive but with plenty of help videos if you get stuck
Allows for great flexibility
Fast, responsive, and accurate customer support
Ability to trim videos as you upload, so you only need to trim ONCE for the media you select

Desvantagens

Would like more stylish templates
Text to voice (though that is coming soon)
Ability to edit across multiple scenes at the same time (e.g. change the font across the board, all at once rather than frame by frame)

Maya K.
Traduzido para o Português

The EASIEST tool in my video toolkit!

Avaliado em 25/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been using InVideo for marketing videos for my clients, social media posts for myself and clients, website videos for clients, YouTube videos and more. I even use it for Facebook ads now, because why not?

Vantagens

There is SO much to love: the intuitive UI, the easy-to-use-and-customize templates, many nifty features.

But what blows me away is the customer service. Even in a crowded market (video apps are being released almost every week!), the InVideo team stands out with its dedication to customer service. Their live chat support is almost always online and responds within minutes *AND* listens and helps solve the problems you're facing (unlike several other companies I've dealt with on "live chat", where they just want you to go away).

Even better, if you are on their FB group (and you SHOULD be, if you have the software), suggestions you make are rapidly evaluated, and, if accepted on to the roadmap, often implemented within a couple of weeks!

Having experienced a customer care team like this one, it's getting REALLY difficult to wait the "standard" 48 hours for other software vendors to get back to me (and typically when they do, they've not read the support ticket but are responding to the title!).

Thanks, InVideo team! Love what you do!

Desvantagens

When I first purchased a couple of months ago, there were speed issues (now resolved), and some features were lacking. However, every single week, there's an update, issues are resolved, and if you run into any issues at all with creation of your videos, the support team is very hands-on and fixes them during their interactive chat session with you!

I own Adobe CS5 Master, Camtasia and several other professional tools that are WAY more full-featured: well, all that power comes at the expense of ease of use! This is NOT a do-it-all video creation software. But for cranking out quick marketing videos or listicles from your blog? Or social media videos? Hands down, InVideo is the quickest to get your video DONE!

TL;DR: no cons right now if you're looking for a quick-and-easy video creation tool with almost no learning curve. :)

Richard J.
Traduzido para o Português

Bought on sale but would pay full price! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Avaliado em 01/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'd never even heard of InVideo until I received a special offer via App Sumo. Since it was a steep discount, I figured "Why not?" But after just a few minutes of using InVideo, I would gladly pay full price. (Hopefully, I can pay them back a bit with this review.)

Vantagens

If you want to make really dynamic video posts (or use images with animated text other other elements) for social media, and you want to do it as quickly and easily as possible, I can't think of anything I've seen that even comes close. The huge library of templates, the optimized workflow, the integration with stock video and photo libraries, the animated graphic elements (like call-to-action "stickers", etc.) are fantastic. I expect InVideo will increase my output exponentially.

Desvantagens

The only real con is that this is a very specific tool. Yes, you can do other things with it. But I kinda feel like that might be a bit like hammering with a screwdriver, and you're not going to reap the real benefits of buying a tool like this. So, I wouldn't recommend it as a replacement for an all-in-one video editor. With that being said, it would take 10x longer to make similar content to InVideo if I created it using an all-in-one video editor. So, this one "con" isn't much of a con for me.

Vinson matthew L.
Traduzido para o Português

Highly customizable online video maker

Avaliado em 02/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have tried different cloud based video creator and no doubt this is the best I have used so far. Their templates are really good and they keep on adding new features and templates based from the suggestions of their users. I want to emphasize how powerful their video editor that you can edit almost everything.

The InVideo team including the CEO are very active on the live chat and on their Facebook group and they usually replies within just a few minutes to answer customer queries or problems. The kind of support that I received from the team is really top notch! they even send you personal emails just to let you know that the problem is solved.

- Powerful video editor
- Beautiful and professional looking templates
- Customize almost everything on the template (brand color, text, font, media size, audio, template colors, overlays, etc.)
- Unique features that are not available on other online video creator (stickers, display social post on video, many more)
- Renders very fast

Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

A product worth using

Avaliado em 05/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

All in all, InVideo definitely helped us increase our video count on our platform and also helped us with a quick turn-around time which was a far fetched dream when it came to videos.

Vantagens

We use InVideo to create promotional videos for our social platforms. InVideo has made video production extremely quick and inexpensive. It has enabled us to make much more videos compared to what we used to do in the past.

InVideo is super customisable and allowed us to create templates for specific campaigns. We were ticketing partners for the Hockey World Cup 2018 and it enabled us to create videos like this - https://www.facebook.com/TicketGenieSolutions/videos/1911922745521726/

Invideo configured an exclusive template for us and we could simply plugin the data and get out videos with match scores within 10 minutes of the match getting over.

Personally I like adding a few creative elements on my own and that is where Invideo won me over. I was pretty much able to edit everything very easily.

Their support team is the best.

Desvantagens

It takes time to load when I was using heavy video files. That can get frustrating at times.

On an unstable internet the tool becomes slightly unpredictable.

I would have loved to have a few animations and effects

Setor: Mineração e metais

Beginner-Friendly and Fast

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 31/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

At first I was a bit confused on how to add my own images and create transitions but after watching some tutorials, everything is a just a breeze. I am very happy with InVideo and I highly recommend it.

Vantagens

InVideo is the best video creation software I have used so far. I have tried Clipman and Viddyoze and both were not good. They'll just going to charge you more if you want to get the (not so good) additional templates. InVideo has a great selection of templates that are easy to tweak! Creating a video from scratch is a real pain and InVideo does it all for you. You just need to add the final touches. I highly recommend this product wether you're a beginner or expert in video creation. Video sizing for different social media channels is readily available in the app.

Desvantagens

There's nothing to dislike from this product. It's fast, easy to use and has great video templates ready to use or edit.

Fausto P.

InVideo - Create Video like a Pro

Avaliado em 07/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

InVideo was a pleasant surprise. Creating professional looking videos is very easy and intuitive. Integrated into the platform there are: millions of stock images, video clips, transitions, visual effects, graphics, hundreds of fonts, ready-to-use templates, text to speech in many languages and much more that developers add periodically.

Vantagens

I started using InVideo in August 2019 and immediately realized that I had purchased a superior quality Video Creator. Creating a video is very easy for newbies, the learning curve is very low; the advanced users can take advantage of the many features to add transitions, graphics, video clips, and voiceover.

Another very important aspect is the Customer Service: InVideo has the best Customer Service I have ever experienced. If you have a problem, an assistant will answer you within 2-3 minutes. Outstanding!

Desvantagens

Sometimes the platform is unstable. The timeline could be better optimized: I would like to have a global slides overview, instead of being forced to advance, losing track of what I had already modified.

Hetvi K.
Setor: Editoras
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Making everyone a video producer

Avaliado em 27/03/2019

Vantagens

A wholesome tool! From summarizing longer scripts to searching for the right visuals, recognizing moods and emotions to the music library and finally publishing the videos across platforms. It is every video creators dream!
The ease of use, the user interface and user experience is fantastic. The fact that you do not need to search for Videos or Images and it's AI learning picks up everything form your script is commendable
Apart from that, InVideo integrates with all the different feeds we would require!
We no more need to hunt for photos or video clips! It does everything for you! -- The outcome: "PROFESSIONAL, CUSTOM-MADE VIDEOS"

Desvantagens

Initially there were certain restrictions with animations and the tool would hang from time to time!
But their customer service is beyond brilliant and were always available to help! Also, the animations have several variants and options in the latest deployment
There is so much more that can be done with the tool now!

Virgil V.
Setor: Mídia digital
Traduzido para o Português

Invideo is a great tool for making promo videos

Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 21/04/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really like the layout and the simplicity of the interface. The staff walked me through on the interface in the beginning. But I realized that some of the tools to build a promo video was already there. I just needed to figure out where the tools are.

My best feature is their preview mode. I like how I can watch my work being previewed one clip at a time and see how its all starting to form. I think thats the most powerful feature of this software. Is that it shows the preview of your work clip by clip within a seperate popup window.

Vantagens

I find that Invideo is take the headache out of putting together a promo video. Its so easy that once you get the hang of it you will be tempted to dumb your video editors. I use Final Cut Pro and yes it does have all the bells and whistles - but it just takes time to do everything on Final Cut.

With Invideo it upload your pictures. Add templates and write in the words and your good to go. It can all be done in 5 minutes or less once you get the hang of it.

Lastly, I would like to say that the power of this program is its preview. I like how I can add clip after clip and being able to preview the entire video. of course I can do that with my editor as well. But seeing the preview without all the editing tools in front of you is a godsend and allows you to see the entire video how it is shown.

Desvantagens

As with creating videos I don't think is an easy task. So there is a small learning curve on the various tools of invideo. But its not as hard as one thinks. For now I think that was the only thing was getting started. Maybe they should have a wizard on what to do with a simple project. But other than that its pretty simple to use.

Secondly, the font selection and manipulation seems a bit quirky. Sometimes it doesn't render correctly and I had to make a few adjustments. I couldn't find where to change the color of the font at the beginning. But thats about the hardest part of working with this.

Carlos C.
Traduzido para o Português

Invideo Is a Great Investment for your money...

Avaliado em 05/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I really enjoy using the program very much when I have to create an ad for a customer or more branding for ourselves.

Two thumbs UP!!!

Vantagens

Some pros are it's ease of use. The program is very simple to use and make changes to your videos. You get many features. If you want to start quickly to learn it, use one of the many templates provided and start there.

If you have questions, there is a chat support button ready for you, and you can ask any question you like; they have been replying in less than a minute and help you along the way until you get it.

They have many images and videos to create a short video add, promo video, branding video. But you can make it longer. I don't make videos over 30 secs for me, but it can be done.

You can also preview the video on the spot. You can preview what you are working currently or everything as a whole...

Awesome music tracks, but you can upload your own music, media, video and what not.

Desvantagens

There is an option to add an article to video...great feature, yet, it needs some work. It would be great to have the text filled in the right amount of space rather than a person having to go and correct everything and getting those errors about being too long.

The add URL to video still needs some work, as it only takes an image, and some basic text, and in my experience not what I wanted. I haven't tried to correct that, though. I only tried it once and did not contact support on the issue.

Subash B.

Easy To Use Video Creation Tool

Avaliado em 07/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Since video is the highest consumed content form by majority of people - InVIdeo gives you an opportunity to develop videos with least time & effort. With the price that its offered at - its a no brainer.

Vantagens

InVideo is a simple & easy to use tool that enables you to create videos for websites, social media, advertising, presentations, etc. The key features are you can use images as well as videos to make eye-popping professional videos. The tool connected with royalty-free images & videos - that can very easily be used to create a video of your own. The tool is very simple to use - as easy as drag and drop with a small learning curve - so watching a few short tutorial videos will give you all you need to know to use the tool to create stunning videos. You can create videos in aspect ratios that are suited for specific social media platforms eg: YouTube - landscape or Instagram story - vertical. The templates are good - make it simple to quickly get a video out. Also, another feature of converting a structured blog into a video is awesome.

Desvantagens

There are only 3 aspect ratios you can make the videos in - there could have been more sizes like 4:5, 2:3, 4:3, etc. These aspect ratios are not frequently used though, but it is required for certain cases where you need to be specific. Things can be improved further like UI & video resolution choice etc, which I believe may be in the product road map & will come up in due course.

Orville m. G.
Traduzido para o Português

Invideo is a professional softwar

Avaliado em 25/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The creation of a video used to be a long and difficult process to do, something really annoying in what you had to strive to make a video professionally but thanks to invideo you can do it in a matter of minutes with the best quality

Vantagens

Invideo is really good and there are many things that I like about this software, in a moment I used Invideo for a presentation of the company and I love it worked perfectly, it is very good and easy to make videos. I have solved the task of creating a video so professionally and in a few simple steps the interface is very easy I feel that anyone could do it without problems, I am satisfied with this software.

Desvantagens

Invideo is an excellent software which becomes so good that it is difficult to find a fault in all the time I have been using Invideo I have not really found anything that upsets me since it offers the best services to play videos Quickly and create videos from a way professionally

Jehaan I.
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Invideo - An easy to use video editing software for brands providing standardized results

Avaliado em 17/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The software overall has proved to be very useful to all editorial teams whose KRA is video reporting on social networks ensuring standard quality and quick output.

The team also provides great insights on the performance of videos and hence directing the test better on content planning

Vantagens

Ease of use - the software is extremely easy to use making it very easy for all team members especially those not very savvy with professional editing softwares, especially in the print business where a lot of editors who are not familiar using complicated digital tools.

Standardized Videos in a jiffy: With high video targets on the team, invideo has helped turn around a video at an average time of 5 - 10 minutes which otherwise would take much longer on other softwares

Excellent Support team: The back end team at invideo are extremely responsive, providing an instant turn around time on troubleshooting, assistance on video creation or training support.

Desvantagens

The dependency on the software on the internet speed limits the users especially when high speed internet is not available

David M.
Setor: Software

InVideo - Great App and Team

Avaliado em 30/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I think the price to feature ratio makes InVideo a good value. I haven't experienced any slowdowns and it has been pretty snappy. I've been very pleased.

Vantagens

InVideo has an amazing feature set packed into a focused app. It is targeted towards making short promotional or social media videos and does this well, including videos for Instagram, with the correct size options. There are several starting points: You can import a blog post or other online article, start using one of the pre-designed templates, or start from scratch. I often create a longish YouTube video with a full accompanying blog post. I want to use my blog content on several platforms and being able to import an article into InVideo makes this process easier and lets me post a summarized "highlights reel" to other channels.

Brand presets are a godsend, with the ability to preset a logo, set color options, and upload end clips for outros.

The team behind InVideo are very active. New features and new templates are regularly added. For example, they recently added layers and shapes. This is in contrast to some similar apps that basically stand still. Also, I've been very impressed with the support team, who are responsive and helpful. InVideo has a public roadmap.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of features and options when creating a scene. Starting out required a bit of experimentation. After a couple of videos I learning my way around and picked up speed.

I would like more control over the summaries generated when importing a blog post. This would make the process easier for me. Fortunately, that is on the roadmap.