69 avaliações

Shopify POS

POS for unifying in-store & online sales

4,7 /5 (69 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Kaden B.

Revolutionized My Business

Avaliado em 21/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Awesome. They’ve changed our business to one that was making $500 a month to one that has quadrupled in size in just a year.

Vantagens

I have been so impressed with everything that Shopify offers. Their reporting, different integrations, website building, all of it is so impressive.

Desvantagens

I haven’t found anything that I don’t like about Shopify. I’ve been very impressed with them from the beginning.

Setor: Bens de consumo
Traduzido para o Português

Quick, easy, professional ecommerce presence

Avaliado em 02/03/2019

Vantagens

I work everyday in Shopify and it makes the checkout process for our customers easy peazy. Less pain points and a fast, digestiable checkout process for all. Whether it be creating products, collections, modifying our blogs or more, it makes our lives easier to have a fantastic software to work with.

Desvantagens

I wish we could schedule the rotating banner. This would make life so much easier than having to create and publish the night before or minutes before our launches. Also, make the box in the PAGES expandable rather than the fixed size.

Daniel F.

I can do the same on Square for FREE

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 10/06/2017

Vantagens

Integrates with my Shopify Store (Something Square Cant), great for inventory across online offline, integrates with Epson printers.

Desvantagens

PRICE, Shopify POS is expensive and does not require the price tag when compared to the competition. IT has an app store but those apps addon more price to the monthly fees. Also, the Shopify POS's payment terminal doesn't support TAP which is pretty bad. Switched to Square and never going back.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 2.0/10

Lidia C.

Great Option for Our Business

Avaliado em 13/03/2020

Vantagens

Shopify POS is our main POS system for a large retail space. Easy to use and train all staff. Easy to integrate with other systems.

Desvantagens

The Shopify shop is a bit too templated as well as the products. Need quite a few extensions to modify and customize products.

Jennifer J.
Setor: Museus e instituições
Traduzido para o Português

Shopify POS with Mobile Pay Options.

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 07/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's easy to train our volunteers to use and troubleshoot. We use both the little white Shopify dip and swipe reader and the sturdier-looking black tap dip and swipe reader and have no trouble with either. Set up is easy and payments are are recorded as received on different readers, making it easier to sort the source of sales, if not the item.

Vantagens

Easy to set up and define products for sale at a physical store. Located on a 55 acre site, we need it about once a month in multiple locations simultaneously, so it wouldn't necessarily pay to set up connected accounts. We need it to use mobile credit card readers over wi-fi and without a dedicated phone or i-pad with a SIM card. We bought 2 refurbished ipads, 2 kinds of mobile card readers, extended the reach of our wi-fi, and we were ready to go!

Desvantagens

Inability to set up a variable-priced item. To do this, the item must be rung in as a "Quick Sale", so there is no identification of sold products or inventory tracking.

Justin R.

Easy to use. Powerful.

Avaliado em 22/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's great for my website and makes fulfilling orders easy.

Vantagens

Just the basic version of Shopify is powerful enough to run a successful e-commerce website. The addition add-ons make you an unstoppable entrepreneur as you can build a custom store to fit your needs.

Desvantagens

I wish you could build a website beyond your web-store within Shopify. You can build pages and do workarounds to make it feel more complete but it lacks some functions you would get from say... Blue Host or Squarespace, or Wix.

Brittany V.
Traduzido para o Português

Big fan of everything Shopify does

Avaliado em 11/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great for small businesses.

Vantagens

They really are a powerhouse. I have always been a fan of Shopify compared to their competitors.
All of their software is smooth and user-friendly. So of course their POS is too. Very easy to setup, great for beginners, small shops, bloggers. Can be completely automated and is easy to setup. I like that they make it easy to integrate with so many different programs and locations. I used Square before Shopify POS and I would say they're comparable in the way they function and look, however, Shopify's offers a lot more integrations and setups. I have always felt secure using this system as well.

Desvantagens

I really don't have any complaints for this software. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Lincey V.
Traduzido para o Português

Great to charge credit cards at shows and fairs

Avaliado em 02/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I much prefer Shopify POS than Paypal here, Stripe and Etsy reader (I tried them all).

Vantagens

Easy to use, non-laggy software to process credit card payments in person. The whole catalog from my Shopify store is connected and each product can be easily added to the bill. I often use the 'Quick sale' option for fast checkouts on which we simply enter the amount to charge. Shopify sent a free credit card reader that can read chips. The charge on the reader lasts for well over a day, which is perfect when you don't have access to power.

Desvantagens

Sometimes (rarely) my phone and the reader won't detect each other and I have to enter the credit card number manually, which isn't ideal.

Tom O.
Traduzido para o Português

Open a store or a booth at a trade show, no problem!

Avaliado em 14/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I could say about the software is that it needs an internet connection to function. That can be a problem if you're working a booth at an exhibition or show where the wifi or cell service is spotty. Granted, there has to be some way to transmit credit card information to get it approved, but it still is a trouble that the shop keeper has to manage.

Vantagens

Shopify's POS app is stupid simple to use. It takes payments on the fly and seamlessly integrates with the online store. It sets up in seconds and works on a moment's notice. Using it for day-to-day business or trade shows, the POS software is extremely nimble fits your every selling need.

Sierra O.

A Really Great POS

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 19/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The tracking and reporting of sales has been so much easier. I love the emails you receive after each order is processed.

Vantagens

We switched to this POS after switching our website to Shopify. Having all payments go through one system is so much better for our business and makes reporting so much easier. I love that it links to our website so you do not have to enter in product information twice.

Desvantagens

There is currently nothing that I do not like about this product.

Stephanie M.
Setor: Bens de consumo
Traduzido para o Português

Shopify POS is easy to use and great for places with distinct items

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 26/06/2018

Vantagens

When using it to process payments, it's intuitive to use. Simply use the search bar to search product name or SKU and relevant products with photos comes up. It's best used for products with few variants or with detailed variants. In our cafe, it allows baristas to show all customizations of drinks right on the receipt which increases efficiency in our store. We can also adjust what tax applies on each order or product in the order, and can create discounts on the spot.

Also, it offers a 'quick sale' function which allows the staff member to add a product without going to the back end of the system. Additionally, customers can be added to the order meaning that our stored customer information can be added once the customer is ready for checkout. This is particularly useful when some customers have credits on their accounts, or have tax-free status.

Desvantagens

While searching, even if the whole SKU is put in, Shopify POS (in its tile view) will only show the product, not the variant within it. Also, it doesn't show the SKU unless you press and hold the product image. This can be time-consuming and can sometimes lead to staff accidentally selecting the wrong product, despite knowing the exact SKU of the product they were looking for.

Also, if our wifi ever disconnects in the store, the POS on the ipads is rendered useless. There should be some way of temporarily logging orders placed while offline then uploading them to the system. And since the latest update, it takes about 4 steps to let a customer pay once the order has been input if they are paying with debit/credit since we use external terminals.

Traduzido para o Português

Shopify is by far the best shopping cart I've every used, and the POS is no exception.

Avaliado em 06/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's constantly saving us money. With Shopify POS we don't have to spend anything extra for the POS support that connects into our existing shopping cart.

Vantagens

VALUE. Shopify allowed us to have a free developer account to test and work through our hesitations before paying a penny for the cart. The POS system comes with the cart for free, it works flawlessly on any apple device, I haven't tried the android offering, but I'm sure it's great as well. The account comes with multiple logins for managing employees with specified permissions for keeping eyes and fingers out of places they shouldn't be. And to top it all off it has a fantastic API connection that allows us to connect it to our Fishbowl Inventory Management system, which brings in the orders from both cart and POS and sorts the inventory out, handles the shipping with shipstation, posts back tracking and fulfills the orders in shopify and all the while capturing all the financial data in QB. I could seriously fire multiple employees for all the time and work this automation is doing for me.

Desvantagens

If I had to complain it would be that there are some things you can't customize that you might be able to with one of the self hosted carts such as magento, woocommerce, or even magento 2.

Jessica C.
Traduzido para o Português

love centralizing my POS and website together!

Avaliado em 04/06/2018

got us more sales!~

Vantagens

I was using square as my POS for a long time and it worked fine for years I had zero complaints
but something better came along shopify POS ... the reason i decided to switch over (again i had 0 issue w square i loved it) is because my website runs on shopify so its alot nicer to be able to ring customers up and tie it to my website i can then add them to my email list , aesthetically it looks nicer esp on the customers end, i can literally sell items from my website on the go!
love it! helps me track what i sell more of, which makes my job easier!
the fees are decent.

Desvantagens

I did sign up for this when it first came out so I had to "wait" a few weeks before it got to me, which was not a big deal but really was the only con .
no complaints as of yet

Brenda C.

Avaliado em 19/04/2018

Vantagens

I like that Shopify POS is integrated with our Shopify website. If we sell something in store, it deducts it from our inventory online, which is very convenient. I don't have to worry about inventory being off.

Desvantagens

The thing I like the least about Shopify POS is that when I issue store credit to a customer, there is no way in the system to know who the store credit was issued to in the future. In other words, you have to keep track of it yourself.

Scotty H.

Shopify's POS Software makes our in-person events happen

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with the POS software has been extremely positive. I have only had issues when I've brought the POS Hardware into the equation with faulty and unreliable bluetooth pairing.

Vantagens

What I like most about the software is the ability to use it in a few different ways. During an event, I can use the search feature to add the actual product to the shopping cart for better inventory keeping, or I can do a "quick sale" and just enter the total amount for custom orders. I really like the flexibility there.

Desvantagens

The pairing of the software and the hardware (credit card reader, in this case) is spotty at best. There are a lot of times that we have to manually enter CC information because we can't get the bluetooth pairing to work correctly. Would love a physical "docking" ability as a failsafe.

Jonathan K.
Traduzido para o Português

Needs some work to become a full featured POS system

Avaliado em 21/10/2018

Vantagens

Relatively easy to set up with recommended hardware for not a ton of money. Runs off an iPad and supports multiple users and cash management. Isn't like a lot of the antiquated POS systems out there

Desvantagens

Checkout flow can be slow which is difficult when there is a long line. Wish it were better at handling exchanges and returns. Would require us to go to the web version of Shopify to get full access to order controls.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Daniel P.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Fantastic POS Software

Avaliado em 15/05/2019

Vantagens

I love how this software is completely integrated with our Shopify e-com store. This allows me to sell my products at different pop-up events throughout the year. If I didn't have this, I'd be worried about trying to keep track of transactions, keep cash on hand, etc... This makes life easy and simple

Desvantagens

This sin't really a con, but I get worried sometimes that the internet might conk out on my phone. You can't process transactions unless you have a signal, so you're dependent on a good connection. I've been able to work through everything so far, but it is a little scary when it takes a couple of seconds to process a customer's transactions.

Lorie T.

4 year user

Avaliado em 09/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have loved using Shopify pos

Vantagens

Ease of use, that it can be set up on an iPad, wireless scanner capabilities. Easily to do phone orders. Syncs with website

Desvantagens

Returns can tend to be difficult at times due to the new update. Sometimes I only want to do store credit but it will give me an option to put it on their credit card only so we have to manually figure it out. The old version was much better in my opinion.

Willoughby P.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Awesome service for POS

Avaliado em 06/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Using Shopify POS has made a huge impact overall in our business and customer relations. We can keep much better records and communication with both clients and customers. This makes the service well worth the price and a dire necessity to any business! Try it for one month and you’ll never use another POS system again.

Vantagens

Perfect system for POS! The seamless way of operating make this service a breeze to work with. As an admin you have free range to adjust your stock and service ms and much more! This ability to customize the POS system is my favorite part about Shopify.

Desvantagens

You are limited in the free trial to what you can test. It is worth purchasing the service because without buying in, you cannot customize your system.

Traduzido para o Português

We use Shopify for eCommerce sales. Some sales are placed via phone that we enter through Shopify.

Avaliado em 19/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Ease of use, communication about accounts is so easy, works great with our accounting software and marketing automation. Shopify has made the CSR team much more effective.

Vantagens

Ease of use - we used to have magento and it was not easy to use at all. Shopify is simple to place all orders and we love the notes section. The notes allow our CSR team to communicate effectively and efficiently regarding accounts.

Desvantagens

Honestly, we have not found anything that we don't like yet. We also use the marketing automation for our customers which is a great tool.

Jonathon G.

POS is right

Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Shopify is CREATING business problems, not solving them. Their tax tables are often wrong, meaning that their screwups are effecting our profits.

Vantagens

It is relatively simple to train someone on, and then to use.

Desvantagens

The customer support is abysmal. Shopify screwed up the tax rates. This means either we could shut down until they fixed it - which took a week - or we could charge everyone less tax than we needed to collect . . . and then pay to the municipality. Shopify couldn't care less that they had screwed this up.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 4.0/10

Jessi O.

Satisfied

Avaliado em 21/02/2019

Vantagens

It makes it very easy for us to keep our inventory up to date while we are at events, and makes checking customers out very smooth.

Desvantagens

We seem to have issues with our Shopify card reader when we’re at events. It will quit working and then we have to manually enter card numbers, which takes longer and charges a higher fee.

Pamela A.

Excellent E-Commerce Program

Avaliado em 18/07/2017

Vantagens

We love everything about Shopify. It's easy to use. Allows us to check out customers at our retail store or out at an event when we use our iPad Mini.

Desvantagens

We had not had any real problems with Shopify. Occasionally when an update was done we had to change a couple settings.

Michael S.

Works Great

Avaliado em 18/07/2017

Vantagens

Powerful program. It basically runs our brick and mortar store. All products, financial reports, product sales are all in one place. Accessing by cell phone. lab top or home PC make it invaluable.

Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
Traduzido para o Português

Great for my part time side buisness!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 29/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As an artist who is still working a full time day job, I love how easy it is to post my items for sale. I normally am trying to fit in when I can during my off hours so the more simple it is, the better for me!

Vantagens

My favourite thing about this software is how user friendly it is. As someone with limited computer knowledge, I found the set and up upkeep to be very easy.

Desvantagens

There isn't much I would change about the Shopify POS but I would like for the page with the list of items to be a little more organized and easier to search.