Onpipeline

Solução de gestão de relacionamento com o cliente (CRM) com pipeline visual

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente
4/5

dos usuários recomendam este app

2 avaliações

• Relação qualidade/preço
  • Praticidade
  • Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use and fully customisable

Avaliado em 01/10/2019

Onpipeline has helped my company to keep our sales' flow updated without any excel files or research on the email inbox.
The software has also strengthen the overall team work, by creating a clear and unfailing communication between sales people.

Vantagens

I used Sales Force in the past and I found it very complex to customise and to use, the technical team wasn't able to adapt it to our sales 'team and eventually we had to give up on it.
When I discovered Onpipeline I first thought that the price was very convenient, and then I figured that I didn't need any technical team to customise it and adapt it to my business needs.
At the moment on our account there are 3 different teams, each with their own features. The sync with the email and calendar provider is perfectly functional, it's mobile responsive and thus I highly recommend it to enhance your business if you have more than 3 or 4 salespersons.

Desvantagens

I honestly don't see any negative things about this software so far.

Avaliador Verificado

• Suporte ao cliente
  • Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Survey

Avaliado em 07/03/2021

Good

Vantagens

Only played around with it for a short while. Did not share with any of the other staff yet.

Desvantagens

Not any issues experienced. Good overall trail. Did not share with any of the other staff yet.