Avaliações do Citrix Workspace

Citrix Workspace

4,2 (100)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Plataforma de gerenciamento de fluxo de trabalho e de área de trabalho digital.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

100 avaliações

Catarina
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Software prático e intuitivo

Avaliado em 16/04/2023

Vantagens

É muito fácil de fazer upload de documentos e de escolher os campos que queremos que assinem ou rubriquem

Desvantagens

A versão paga tem um valor alto mesmo que não utilizemos, fazendo com que a relação do custo-benefício seja menos positivaÀs vezes os e-mails de notificação para assinar chegam com delay

Naleen

Great VdI Tool

Avaliado em 08/03/2023

Vantagens

Great software to run/manage vdi when working remotely or for a client.

Desvantagens

Lag could be reduced as it is now with current version.

Jennifer
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy for Teams to Learn, Brings Security and Peace of Mind for Clients.

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

Overall, very positive. If any issues come up, it is usually easy to work through and ultimately we have never had any major issue where Citrix didn't function properly. Teams quickly scale and it gives everyone peace of mind.

Vantagens

Citrix environment is familiar, it is very secure and it enables access to necessary systems, software and sensitive data. Almost everyone new that comes across a Citrix environment learns it quickly. It's easy to toggle between the Citrix Workspace and the typical Desktop but it locks down features like copy/paste between the two for security.

Desvantagens

Sometimes if you have two Citrix environments running at the same time there can be problems. For example, when running Citrix on a thin client machine and then needing to launch a separate client-side Citrix environment to access particular information hosted on a client site, sometimes you'll see software stall out or not function well. When troubleshooting, the first question for the software is usually "Are you running Citrix?" and then they tell you they're working on a patch to fix known Citrix issues for the software.

Shanta
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Does not work well at all

Avaliado em 11/10/2021

Terrible! It is a horrible product. I thought it was just the one organizations wi-fi, but now that I have started a new job and they too use this product and have similar issues I see it is the product!

Vantagens

Nothing I would not recommend this product at all.

Desvantagens

I have used Citrix at two large organizations. At both companies the same thing happens. You get this disconnect from server error. It causes downtime and login issues. It is extremely bad if it is being used by many who are working from home. It is almost a daily issue!

Mic

Remote desktop software GDPR compliant

Avaliado em 08/07/2023

Vantagens

Basic functions can be acquired with a 3 days training approximately. Useful to document any type of incident activity and to attach documents to the ticket in case of a third party intervention on site.

Desvantagens

It can't be possible to save the ticket as a temporary one in case the support does not have all the information at hand. The detailed nature of the data required to generate a ticket (and its dispatch) is time consuming, especially during peak hours.

Amelia

Healthcare Security Standards Upheld

Avaliado em 20/07/2022

Vantagens

Our large healthcare system has used Citrix now for almost ten years. We rely on it for our remote users. Our daily clinic users operate under the Citrix workspace in order to open their PHI protected software. Administration and leadership users rely on Citrix to track, gather, and organize different services throughout the health care system. We could not do anything without the high quality services of

Desvantagens

Installing PHI protected software on each computer requires a separate installer. Getting it onto the citrix workspace then requires all users to search for it. Its a bit tedious for some non-fluent computer users.

Yvonne
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Citrix workspace

Avaliado em 10/05/2021

my overall experience with citrix workspace has been truly a great experience and has caused us to be able to roll out what is needed for each day in the technology world to run the company efficiently

Vantagens

features that are most impactful is how easy it is to launch on a daily basis. Being that is a very important aspect of our business activities on a daily basis. Without this application we wouldn't be able to function in our daily operations. I really like the flexibility and reliability of this application

Desvantagens

the integration was not difficult, but sometimes there may be a few instances where lagging has been an issue. but that has not been such an issue that has caused us not to be able to launch the applications that rely on citrix workspace

Gilad
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

One of the best ways for to control your remote workspace

Avaliado em 18/10/2020

My overall experience is great, it is really fills amazing to control my remote desktop using it. in many ways it feels like working physically on my PC.

Vantagens

I like the ease of access my remote desktop, despite there are many authentications in the middle, most of them are saved on the browser. The access to my remote workspace is extremely impressive and most windows key and shortcuts working great.
The support of few screens make it way good for my usage (working with terminals).

Desvantagens

It isn't easy to copy/paste of text and flies from the base computer, feature which is extremely important.
When there are connectivity issues, there is lack of information in order to debug the reason. The auto log in doesn't work all the time so I am finding my self typing my credentials many times

Jessica
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Citrix Workspace

Avaliado em 29/04/2021

Citrix Workspace has improved from several years ago and now works seamlessly in the background with other applications that require it.

Vantagens

Citrix Workspace allows me to connect to other required software and provides a secure safety net in order to do so. It's primarily in the background while using other apps, but runs smoothly.

Desvantagens

When we first started using this software ~5 years ago, there were definitely some kinks and the program did not always run smoothly. They seemed to have worked the kinks out and the product has greatly improved.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Inconsistent

Avaliado em 30/03/2021

The most beneficial part is being able to work from anywhere and on any computer. It's made the transition during the pandemic doable for my entire company.

Vantagens

I like how I'm able to access my company's remote server on any one of my computers and anywhere in the world.

Desvantagens

It is spotty and at times, it says I'm logged in but doesn't fully log in. The app doesn't work on my Mac or Dell so I always have to log in through a web browser.

• Setor: Bancos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Popular remote desktop for corporations

Avaliado em 20/03/2023

Vantagens

I can access work applications from many places without worrying to get to a specific computer.

Desvantagens

Some applications are not optimized - so they lag a lot.

Gloria
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

In invaluable tool in my job working from home

Avaliado em 22/05/2021

Overall, Citrix Workspace is a valuable tool for Customer Service agents especially those working from home. It gives you access to the different programs needed to do the job and all the apps are consolidated in the general citrix workspace page.

Vantagens

I like that it is user friendly, generally very reliable and has needed applications in one page.

Desvantagens

My biggest pet peeve about this software is that it times out throughout my shift. When that happens it forces me to have to log back in and can throw my open apps out of synch.

Elroy
  • Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Work from home made simple

Avaliado em 05/04/2022

Great tool for monitoring employees who work offsite, however it lacks simplicity.

Vantagens

What I like mostly about this software is that it makes communicating between different individual across the organization very easy and simple. Its a great toll to use to monitor employees that work offsite, it tells the idle time and/or time spent away from the computer. Its great to share files across departments as well which can be edited and made available to pertinent individuals.

Desvantagens

It uses a virtual computer which may be a contributory factor as to the reason why it slows down throughout the day. It appears as it there is a server problem as no matter how fast your internet is, it continues to slow down.

Jalen
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

Reliable Virtual Desktop

Avaliado em 07/07/2021

Citrix has been reliable and full of useful features in the many years I've used it.

Vantagens

Citrix is easily accessible from a browser on any desktop or an app on any mobile device. This makes work from home a very simple task.

Desvantagens

Password resets can be frequent and if you're not attentive you'll have to call support to set up a new password if you miss the deadline.

Sergio
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Great when it works

Avaliado em 15/06/2021

With the exception of poor integration from our tech support, I have been very happy with Citrix as it does what it needs to do.

Vantagens

When it works, it gives no issues. Allows me to remotely access my work desktop, and integrates nicely with my Mac; all of my peripherals work, and it is secure.

Desvantagens

I am hardwired to Fiber Optic internet, yet occasionally (2-3 times a day) Citrix will lose connection and this requires that I wait 2 full minutes before I'm able to re-sign in. This has a negative effect on my productivity, especially as it is unpredictable. I believe that this may be how my tech team integrates it, but it is still a major inconvenience.

Shannon
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Citrix Workspace Review

Avaliado em 10/08/2021

Overall, it can be difficult to use and has many glitches

Overall, it can be difficult to use and has many glitches

Vantagens

I like that I can use the workspace to view all my applications such as skype and email

Desvantagens

Citrix workspace often times fails or has issues logging in and then I have to reset the workspace, log out or re download the workspace

Anuj

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Strong product, but frequent updates

Avaliado em 26/07/2022

Vantagens

Overall frequent use makes patient care for our physicians simple at home.

Desvantagens

Often requires a second start up; sends a lot of background notifications when users are not actively using it.

• Setor: Automotivo

Citrix Storefront is the perfect application to house your Citrix Servers

Avaliado em 07/04/2020

The ability to have one central location means less work for the user.

The ability to have one central location means less work for the user.

Vantagens

The ability to have all your Citrix Servers in one location that you can click to access is helpful versus having to remember specific URLs to access.

Desvantagens

Nothing so far. This has been a far better option than when we had to manually remember the URL for the Citrix environment we wanted to connect to.

• Setor: Telecomunicações

Useful for large businesses

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Good but not enough

Good but not enough

Vantagens

It is good to access production systems wherever you connect without security concerns.

Desvantagens

The performance and connection lost cases kills the developer productivity.

Deonna
Deonna
  • Setor: Varejistas

Great for remote work

Avaliado em 15/11/2022

Overall, I wouldn't be able to do my job without it. I answer calls, and emails and use it to do live chats so in part it's a tremendous need for my job.

Vantagens

It's effortless to navigate. Once you know the system you should have no problems learning tricks about the system. It gives us a significant override of our site.

Desvantagens

It does sometimes freeze and can be slow which sometimes affects work time. I wish the system would also tell you more when it needed an update.

Jeff

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Citrix desktop is functional but needs work

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

Vantagens

I can access my published applications remotely.

Desvantagens

The video and sound quality is lacking. Slowness issues.

Matthew
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Stick with VMWare and stay as far away from Citrix as possible

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

Negative. This was not an intuitive tool to use or solution to manage.

Negative. This was not an intuitive tool to use or solution to manage.

Vantagens

Citrix is a less that decent solution for workspace virtualization. From an administrator and user perspective it is simply more work than it is worth and requires more training than it is worth.

Desvantagens

Pushing images and updating software was tedious and was not at all streamlined. We lost our Citrix guru prior to me coming on board and this was a nightmare to manage.

Damon
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Overall Satifaction

Avaliado em 26/04/2022

Vantagens

Ease of use and functionality are what I like most.

Desvantagens

The issue of it asking to set up an account versus just running in the background after installing is a set that throws our users off.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Citrix Workspace does the job and does it well.

Avaliado em 11/07/2021

Vantagens

Easy to connect and share
Access everything from one place
Simple and effective UI

Annabel
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Does what it should do but that's it

Avaliado em 28/04/2023

We are required to use Citrix Workspace when working remotely to access our desktop and get access to our documents and programs.

Vantagens

The way of connecting and logging in can take some time using 2FA. Once logged in, you can use it as you would work in the office instead of remotely.

Desvantagens

The user interface is outdated. It takes you back to the 00s. The interface looks old and you can't share documents from your remote desktop to your own desktop.