Exibindo 26 avaliações de 15

Citrix Workspace

Plataforma de gerenciamento de fluxo de trabalho e de área de trabalho digital.

4,5 /5 (15 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 26 avaliações de 15
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações

Citrix - Great Remote Desktop Option

Avaliado em 23/06/2020

Citrix has made working at multiple workstations much simpler than it was at previous positions. It works so well that it doesn't feel like I am accessing programs remotely most of the time. I am happy with the user experience.

Vantagens

The ease of access. I utilize multiple desktops at work, and wherever I login with my work credentials, Citrix workspace makes all of the programs I need readily available. I can save favorites, and access programs quickly.

Desvantagens

I would add a feature. I t wold be nice to have Citrix recommend software that my workplace uses, based on what task I am trying to complete.

Stefanos E.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

Citrix Workspace review

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Citrix Workspace is a Citrix DaaS solution hosted entirely in the Citrix Cloud. It is very easy to operate by utilizing the Citrix Workspace App client which gives the same look and feel as if working from a traditional Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops implementation on-premise or in a private Cloud. What is particularly useful and interesting is the introduction of Citrix Workspace microApps and Citrix Workspace custom workflows. With microapps, each employee can focus on the tasks which they perform most frequently and use either a microapp which comes out of the box or create a custom one based on their requirements. End users can also create a custom workflow to work with their custom microapps, thus increasing their overall efficiency and productivity without the requirement to have technical expertise in IT.

Vantagens

I enjoyed the Citrix Workspace MicroApps and the custom workflows which can be created intuitively without any prior technical IT knowledge.

Desvantagens

Given that Citrix Workspace is entirely hosted in the Citrix Cloud, there could be some performance degradation when working in the virtual desktop in some regions around the world, depending on the technical characteristics of the last mile of the end user WAN connection (e.g. high round trip time / latency). This however is getting better as new Citrix Cloud locations are added to the service and the overall global network infrastructure is improving.

Gilad E.
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

One of the best ways for to control your remote workspace

Avaliado em 18/10/2020

My overall experience is great, it is really fills amazing to control my remote desktop using it. in many ways it feels like working physically on my PC.

Vantagens

I like the ease of access my remote desktop, despite there are many authentications in the middle, most of them are saved on the browser. The access to my remote workspace is extremely impressive and most windows key and shortcuts working great.
The support of few screens make it way good for my usage (working with terminals).

Desvantagens

It isn't easy to copy/paste of text and flies from the base computer, feature which is extremely important.
When there are connectivity issues, there is lack of information in order to debug the reason. The auto log in doesn't work all the time so I am finding my self typing my credentials many times

Vinayak S.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Efficient and secured

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

Vantagens

Most easy to install and use this tool and serves the main purpose of adding security to the business.

Desvantagens

There are timeout issue and connectivity issue that happes at times, however, that depends on how your Organization has setup the connectivity

• Setor: Química

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Citrix Workspace review

Avaliado em 15/04/2020

Vantagens

The possibility to use my workspace in any location.

Desvantagens

This software sometimes has any instability, but offer a good use.

Kandice D.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Citrix review

Avaliado em 06/12/2019

I use this every day to log into different analysis software to do things such as entering progress notes, creating treatment plans, and completing diagnostic assessments. It makes this very easy to access.

Vantagens

I use this software everyday to log into my other software for my job. It is very easy to use and lets you organize your apps/softwares based on how often you use them. It is very important for my job to remain HIPAA compliant and this software takes care of that with no problem.

Desvantagens

The software can sometimes be spotty and have errors. I have only experienced this once or twice, and when it does happen our IT team is able to fix it very quickly.

Casey C.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Very Segure

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

It is easy to use and we really enjoy that it is secure, so do our clients.

Vantagens

I enjoy this because if you dont want to go to sharefile to send secure documents, you just click the button on your email and it secures it for you!

Desvantagens

The new double verification is a pain and very frustrating when we have to do that every time we use it! If I am on the phone with a client, I have to sometimes get a verification to look something up and then place them on hold in order to answer that verification call. It is not practical.

• Setor: Automotivo

Citrix Storefront is the perfect application to house your Citrix Servers

Avaliado em 07/04/2020

The ability to have one central location means less work for the user.

Vantagens

The ability to have all your Citrix Servers in one location that you can click to access is helpful versus having to remember specific URLs to access.

Desvantagens

Nothing so far. This has been a far better option than when we had to manually remember the URL for the Citrix environment we wanted to connect to.

Mohamed A.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very important tool, especially for home workers

Avaliado em 02/10/2020

Vantagens

It is easy to use once you get fimilar with all the features. It helped a lot when we had to work from home due to COVID-19 to have virtual environment.

Desvantagens

Once you lose internet connection system freezes for 5 minutes trying to reconnect. I wish it was even possible to navigate through or exit to desktop to troubleshoot, or connect to a different network.

• Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Citrix Software/Workspace

Avaliado em 16/01/2020

Vantagens

Working in the hospital, Citrix Software provides a streamlined platform for which all the medical applications are on the "hub". It facilitates easy navigation between each EMR that I use and allows for access and transfer of private data quickly.

Desvantagens

There are not that many cons to this software, but if I had to pick one, it would perhaps be the downtime this server goes through for fixes.

Burak C.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Safe and Reliable

Avaliado em 29/10/2020

Vantagens

Grants multiple users to access and connect to a desktop and the main reason of usage of Citrix is it's being safe and reliability. Also does not cost lots of cpu speed and takes very less amount of ram. And allows users to work with large files easily and efficiently.

Desvantagens

When there is zero connections, the connection center disappears while it is open for no reason. The menus and letters are blurry. There is a deletion of saved passwords feature but it doesn't show what passwords have been saved, there is no list of them. More features need to be added.

Maurice V.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Desktop from home

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

Citrix gives comfort that you are in a secure environment with access to all your office networks, applications etc.

Vantagens

I liked the fact that you enter a secure environment within the office parameters and find my desktop and access to intra net as I would be in the office. Works a treat. All my applications that I use internally work just fine.

Desvantagens

I found some times that the time to connect was cumbersome, as was the several times during the day that I had to log in again. I get why that is the case but it frustrates easily.

Erika R.
  • Setor: Aviação e aeroespacial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Quite hard to use

Avaliado em 12/05/2020

It's okay. I just use it because of the company policy.

Vantagens

Honestly, it does the job and allows me to login to the intranet of my company. No other comments but this.

Desvantagens

It is not very intuitive to log in and use it. It is quite annoying to use it at first but then you just get used to.

Douaa G.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Secure & easy to connect

Avaliado em 01/04/2020

Vantagens

Citrix is a great help during this period of quarantine, i can remotely access my workspace without any slowdown or delay

Desvantagens

the resolution isn't high with high DPI screens and we can't copy and paste from the citrix worskpace to the local machine.