57 avaliações
Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Employee experience, performance, and engagement management

4,7 /5 (57 avaliações)
96% dos usuários recomendam este app
57 avaliações
Amy G.
Traduzido para o Português

The only survey builder I will use-- easy and trustworthy

Avaliado em 03/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I highly recommend Qualtrics to people who do not consider themselves to be "tech-savvy," but yet need to create and distribute surveys/ questionnaires for research and service purposes. I find other software designs lack the ease of use, but also lacks the simple yet professional design that Qualtric provides. Users are more likely to feel comfortable inputting information if the website looks professional.

Vantagens

Qualtrics is extremely simple to use for people of various levels of digital literacy. I have never been given a reason to doubt that a survey will work properly and efficiently. My favorite part of Qualtrics is the privacy it offers to users and survey creators. For research purposes, it can be extremely probleatic to know the personal identity of a survey taker. Additionally, when entering sensitive information, users need to trust the software they are using. The privacy and security measures taken by Qualtircs are of uptmost importance to me.

Desvantagens

I have had trouble contacting customer service in the past. I contacted customer service with a question about using the software, not a complaint or problem. I contacted them via email and waited over two weeks for a reply. For a software company, I expected them to be more efficient with replying to customer questions.

Chloe K.
Setor: Pesquisa

Amazing! Like Google forms, but a million times better

Avaliado em 06/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This will make your business look so much more professional using qualtrics over other survey sites. You can also break down how you see the results after in pictures or exporting it as an excel chart to further analzye.

Vantagens

My university uses this software for all surveys it sends out. It is so convenient and easy to use but is also customized to my University so every survey sent out from it looks very official.

Desvantagens

I have none! It is a great way to send out surveys.

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Great for large company employee feedback

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 12/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Not for a smaller org but great option for large scale employee feedback collection.

Vantagens

Great for large scale employee feedback but overkill for smaller orgs.

Desvantagens

Customer support is lacking and can be complicated to set up the logic for the surveys.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Jessica B.
Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
Traduzido para o Português

Fantastic survey software that can do almost anything but is a little too complicated at times

Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 10/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Expensive, can do anything analytic-wise but a little complicated to use.

Vantagens

Fantastic software that lets you do almost anything when it comes to surveys and analyzing survey results. We used the employee engagement features and they worked terrific, were anonymous and got us the analyzed results we were looking for. I appreciated the details you can upload to describe the office and department and location for employees - this made it great to view results according to different categories.

Desvantagens

Onboarding set up was a little too lengthy. Customer service was horrible -- not the people on the other line but the wait times - sometimes up to 2 hours being on hold and then not getting a call back or email response. The survey software can do everything -- but it's not the most user friendly. The format is a little complicated at times and for someone with no analytics background, it was difficult to determine what each button meant and how to access certain features or view my results a certain way. This lead to me calling customer support numerous times for help.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Melvyn S.
Setor: Seguros

My experience was excellent

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 22/03/2018

our users love it also

Vantagens

One important think to us is the UI, and Qualtrics has a great ease of use for all of the users. We enjoy it.

Desvantagens

The one thing I like least is there are so many options sometimes I miss out on great features and functions.

James F.

The complete package!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 17/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

it's our standard survey tool, and does everything we need it to (and more!)

Vantagens

easy question routing, lots of answer-type options, good analytics.

Desvantagens

sometimes fiddly UI - eg the survey list unfilters itself after each search, and moving questions around can be laborious.

Jason H.

Qualtrics 360 Empowers Employers to Effectuate Improved Morale Among Employees

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 01/04/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Qualtrics 360 can be used by HR, of course; however, it as tons of utility in MBA cohorts and other programs where group work is crucial to the learning experience. When individuals attain feedback from their peers with whom they closely work, they can each make positive change for the betterment of the entire group.

Vantagens

Qualtrics 360 is an extra layer to an already fantastic product (Research Core by Qualtrics). Qualtrics 360 enables a company to quickly take the pulse of their workforce. Employees can assess their own skills and then receive feedback from their immediate team or others in their company with whom they frequently interact.

Desvantagens

I think the hardest part about using this product is managing the relationships between all the respondents. It seems like it should be straight forward to determine who would manage who or who can see what reports, but I found I had to think about it backwards a little bit to get it right. Perhaps it's how the terminology used, or how they word it.

Flor F.

Qualtrics An Effective Survey Tool

Avaliado em 31/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Qualtrics is a good tool overall! I will still keep using as it helps me in my reports and summaries.

Vantagens

I like this because at work I am in charge of reporting the survey results and reports for the school.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is hard for me to recap the summary and when I copy and recreate a survey form, I find it hard to copy and edit.

Emily T.
Setor: Recursos Humanos
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Always Helpful Customer Service Calls

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 25/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy data collection, lots of survey questionnaire functionality

Vantagens

Whenever I call customer service, I get a knowledgeable rep *quickly* on the phone who solves my issues. They are all very well-trained and well-versed in the platform.

Desvantagens

I wish it was a tad more user friendly, and the reporting out of it is not sufficient for my organizations needs, so we end up exporting the data, running our own crosstabs and filters, and creating out own graphs for reports.

Clayton S.
Setor: Software

Turn employees into ambassadors

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 15/02/2018

Vantagens

As a startup, it's important that the people who work at your company are also gung-ho about the product and company. This platform helps us to understand our employee behavior, how they like our product, and also their experience in the company.

Desvantagens

Again, similar to a lot of Qualtrics products, if you're not data-minded, it can be daunting to look at a ton of numbers and graphs. Once you get past that, you'll find the insights amazing.

Setor: Bens de consumo

We <3 Qualtrics!

Avaliado em 07/03/2018

Vantagens

Qualtrics makes me feel POWERFUL and IN CONTROL. It lets me translate a mess of numbers into meaningful, actionable information that my company can really use. With Qualtrics, I can see opportunities that I was blind to before.

The tool is extremely user-friendly, so I spend minimal time learning how to use the tool and can dedicate most of my time to solving problems using the data Qualtrics lets me gather and analyze.

But, when I do need a little extra help, the Qualtrics support team is always there for me. I can, of course, search for information online. But I prefer to call the support team. Their reps all have the heart of a teacher. They take the time to teach me how to navigate my way through the challenges I face when designing complex surveys or learning a new element of the tool.

Their support team - more than anything - makes me absolutely LOVE Qualtrics. That support team makes this tool worth every penny....and then some.

Desvantagens

I wish the dashboard functionality was available for every survey type. We love the dashboards - prefer them over reports - and would love to have unlimited ability to create and share them.

Cynthia S.

Robert H. Smith School of Business experience with Qualtrics 360

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 23/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using Qualtrics 360 for teaching leadership development and team skills to undergraduate, MBA and EMBA students for approximately 5 years. We've developed our own 360 tool for use with students as well as a number of team feedback applications. Some faculty are also using it for research purposes; it does a great job of collecting social network information.

Vantagens

Once the survey and report format are set up, it's extremely easy to administer even to large groups. The customer support is outstanding; it's rare that I have a question or concern and don't hear back within a couple of hours--often with accompanying video showing how to fix whatever the issue is. The surveys follow Qualtrics format, which makes them easy to set up and administer. It's easy to get information quickly about response rates and to program in reminders.

Desvantagens

It can be challenging to format the reports to show the precise group-level information you want. That said, the outstanding customer support helps a lot with this.

Hasin A.
Setor: Design
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

The Best Survey Design Software!

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 08/12/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Qualtrics is by far the best survey design software out there, especially for advanced users that possess knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS. Highly recommended and the uses cases are limitless.

It's simplicity!

Desvantagens

The menu groupings are not always clear.

Can't Beat Qualtrics

Avaliado em 23/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use Qualtrics both internally in our office (about 50 people) and when polling the broader organization of 10,000+. It's fantastic for both purposes, and the reporting functions allow us to drill deeply into the data for multiple purposes. The anonymity function is really impactful, too, as it gives our staff more freedom to communicate openly on sensitive topics, so our surveys aren't filled with the usual pro-company babble we got on other platforms. We need accurate, honest information in our field, and Qualtrics helps us get that in spades.

Vantagens

The depth and breadth of the assessment design and reporting tools is absolutely unrivaled, and we really appreciate the clean user interface.

Desvantagens

This is one of the select few software packages with which we have yet to find a fault worth mentioning.

Noah A.
Traduzido para o Português

Excellent, mostly because of customer service

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 01/09/2017

Vantagens

Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use. I do like the variety of different formats for displaying data- however, it would be really great if you could add a fully customizable table option. Sometimes I want to display data in a certain way but there is not a preset table that will allow me to do so.

Desvantagens

My one really big gripe is that it is really tough to format reports- I would recommend adding guidelines so text boxes and shapes can snap to a grid and everything will be easier to align. Similar to adobe illustrator. I have to manually go through the report and adjust each object and eyeball to see whether or not everything is properly aligned- it's a real pain. I would think adding guidelines in the report section would be relatively easy from a programming standpoint as well.

Also, not sure whether or not this is really your fault, but we have been having a lot of issues with evaluators receiving the automated messages that get sent to them. They might just be getting sent to the spam folder in their email, not sure how this would necessarily be fixable in the future.

Graham G.
Traduzido para o Português

support person really helped me solve the problem

Avaliado em 07/03/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

have been able to collect data for survey research

Vantagens

once the survey is created the data collection works well. In most cases I have been able to create questions in a form that works for data collection

Desvantagens

I would like more ability to randomize selections. I wanted to do a double randomization. Pick a random number of choices from five different groups. I had to do this manually rather than have the software do it

Lora B.
Setor: Pesquisa
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Rapid response, friendly staff, alert to follow up.

Avaliado em 05/01/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I always get a quick reply to questions whether they be simple, complex or related to services offered in addition to the survey software. Friendly staff engages in polite conversation after the service issue is solved. I like being able to get to know the staff on a personal level. It helps me to trust that I can call them whenever the need arises. Staff always makes a follow-up the date for all information I need to send them. This helps keep me on task and shows their concern for my projects.

Vantagens

ease of use, multiple functions

Desvantagens

um...can't think of one thing!

Jennifer H.
Traduzido para o Português

I work in research and Qualtrics has been a phenomenal help and asset. It's fairly easy to use too.

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 15/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Easy survey design and costumer service

Vantagens

The customer service is by far the best I've seen. I like that I can call the customer service reps on the weekend.

Desvantagens

It's on the expensive side, therefore nonprofits may use its competitors (like surveymonkey) because of price. There should be ways to make it more affordable.

Don S.

Western Carolina University Graduate School

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 03/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have learned how to use the tags to do confirmation emails for anonymous surveys if they give me their email address if asked. This is great for forms and not surveys. Chat support is awesome.

Vantagens

The ability to use it for many different purposes.

Desvantagens

Slower not it is running within the WCU Single Sign on platform.

Qualtrics Surveys

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 23/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you are looking for a fairly simple system to capture information from a group of constituents, this is a great system to use. There are many different reports that can show information from and surveys and it is very easy to edit and reuse surveys.

Vantagens

I really like that once I have built and saved a survey that I can copy it to use for a different one. This makes things go a lot faster for me at work. I also really like the fact that when you preview your survey it shows you how the survey will look on a mobile phone. This is a very cool feature!

Desvantagens

When I first started using the product I felt that it was difficult to navigate. But I have been using the product for over a year now and feel like I know where the features are now that I use.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 6.0/10

Traci H.
Traduzido para o Português

Qualtrics was great for my project.

Avaliado em 10/11/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I used qualtrics to send request to complete survey to more than 5,000 members of a listserv.
I received enough completed responses to reach my sample requirements.
The survey was easy to construct using Qualtrics. I appreciate the options for creating various types of questions.

Vantagens

the functionality and diversity of questions

Desvantagens

need to be familiar with featues to get exactly what you want. Some practice with the syste is required.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Setor: Administração pública
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Very Happy with this Platform!!

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 12/09/2018

Vantagens

Ease of use, functionality, reporting. I deal a lot with employees that don't use technology resources as they work in heavy equipment operation and construction. The ease of use for those that aren't quite up to speed technologically was probably most impressive outside of the actual reporting. Great bang for the buck. The applicability of the 360 experience to our environment has been unmatched.

Desvantagens

Probably the of the biggest issue is the cost but I will say that the benefits outweigh this.

Setor: Software
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to Create surveys and run reports

Avaliado em 04/12/2018

Vantagens

Advanced survey logic for creating complex, branched surveys.
Available in multiple languages.

Desvantagens

It's a simple software to create reports, and it does that without issues.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Jonathon V.
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use employee satisfaction survey software

Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 05/06/2018

Vantagens

Easy to personalize survey software to help gauge employee satisfaction, resulting in an easy to read graph showing the strengths and weakness of the business

Desvantagens

Takes some time to set up the questions and the way in which the results will show afterward, however it is well worth the time spent.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Amanda F.
Setor: Automação industrial

Effective

Avaliado em 23/01/2019

Vantagens

Easy options to build employee engagement and other internal pulse surveys. Employee metadata is easily mass uploaded and they walk you through step by step with an engineer.

Desvantagens

Some customizations require some direction - not always intuitive.