Kandji

Apple device management (MDM) for macOS, iOS, iPadOS, tvOS

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

59 avaliações

Jason
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

The best Mac management solution

Avaliado em 07/07/2020

I have a fleet of 35 Macs used by developers, designers, QA and administrative staff at our custom software development company. My users are very savvy and self-supporting, but we needed to be able to certify to our clients that our endpoints were secure: storage encryption enabled, software up-to-date, and common vectors for attacks closed up. Kandji lets me enforce and monitor those things and many other best practices that save us from downtime, which costs billable hours. Their support has been phenomenal, even going so far as to give me recommendations when I ask about their experiences with antivirus, Wi-Fi management, and the like.

Vantagens

I love their common-sense approach to everything. Their solutions feel less hacky than other providers I tried and they seem to be very in-tune with Apple. They clearly spent a decade or more managing Macs the hard way so they know how to make it easy for me, an operations person who wears many hats.

Desvantagens

I just have one feature request, and that's for Blueprints to be able to inherit from one another. Right now all you can do is copy. They're considering implementing it, which I imagine isn't trivial.

Hexnode UEM, Cisco Meraki, Jamf Pro, Fleetsmith e SimpleMDM

Razões para escolher o Kandji

Rippling's hardware management was too simple and too brittle. We weren't using Rippling's payroll or HR functions, so it made sense to switch to a solution tailor-made for Mac management.

Rippling

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

During my free trial, everything just made sense, the help documentation was thorough, and when it wasn't sufficient, support staff were extremely helpful and stuck with me until I had a solution.
Jacob

My favorite MDM

Avaliado em 27/07/2022

I am 1 person administering about 200 users, give or take. I have used other MDMs, and most of them either overload you with policy configuration mechanisms or make finding things like activation lock passcodes an arcane endeavor.
When tied to ABM and properly configured with Liftoff, my onboarding looks like this:
I open a Macbook fresh from Apple. I connect it manually to wi-fi. I watch. It's that easy.
Sometimes, maybe, a few seconds later, I log in to the auto admin profile. It runs some more parameters; maybe I'll run 'sudo kandji run' to watch. I create the new user. I shut it down and take it to FedEx.
That's it. Entire applications, like Adobe Creative Cloud or Slack, start installing if I will it. If I toggle a blueprint change, suddenly they're getting Docker and VSCode. The glory is that I don't even *have* to touch it - I could ship the laptop straight to my user and still be able to administer it. Kandji has even taken the panic response of "what if I need a laptop RIGHT NOW" away, because I can just direct a user to my organization's enrollment page after the fact and take it back over. I cannot imagine being 1 user servicing 200 and still using FileWave or Mosyle, plain and simple.

Vantagens

I was shown the Kandji admin panel on my first day, having only seen the name in passing before, and was more or less told to just figure it out. I've opened my share of support tickets, but Kandji is so well organized as a tool that it's not scary at all to learn how to use. It has made plenty of my breakfix tickets take seconds to resolve, and where access control used to be a headache, it's made a no-brainer by Kandji.

Desvantagens

More a ding against Apple than Kandji, but in my experience, simultaneous app installation from Self Service doesn't seem to work - say you're waiting for xcode to install. You know it's ~14GB, but it's been stuck at 98.05% for two hours, so you're like, "okay, I'll just grab Chrome or something in the meantime," but you can't, because you started xcode first.

Razões para escolher o Kandji

Purchase was made before I started

FileWave

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

Pricing, culture, new-ness, ease of implementation
Chris
  • Setor: Gestão de investimentos
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Kandji

Avaliado em 29/07/2022

Vantagens

Like the automatic patching features, but the ability to enforce updates sooner, such as immediately when it comes to security patches would be great.

Desvantagens

Cannot deploy specific software for 1-10 users without having to create an entire new blueprint and this can get out of control very quickly.

Manuela

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Kandji - Making Mac Device Management Easy!

Avaliado em 28/07/2022

I've had a really amazing experience. I actually reached out to Kandji about 6 months before I purchased the product as I was building the business case and my Sales Support Member was checking in with in the right increments, when I finally did pull the trigger he didn't even mention how long it took me to purchase (I also 90% of the time responded to his emails and updated him on whats going on). I went on the trail and had calls with sales and a support engineer to answer any questions I wasn't able to find answers for, look at my space and give me feedback and suggestions. I would recommend coming to those meetings prepared so you can get the most out them. With in a month the space was set up and I had a warm hand off to my Customer Success Manager, we had a call and they also looked at my space and when I asked "Now how would you suggest I get 200 people to enrol this on their machines" they shared how other customers do this and I felt really set up. I get regular check ins from my CSM, and the support team continues to be a great help. 5 Star review.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use and understand. To make changes is a breeze and their support team is TOP NOTCH. I've always gotten quick, personable & knowledgeable support. I like that the software is similar in how you would use as Mac - very intuitive and the interface is so beautifully simplistic.

Desvantagens

There isn't anything that really bothers me. I've had some challenges for sure, but when I reach out to support they always find the answer, even if they don't have the answer in the chat they get back to me via email in a reasonable amount of time based on the urgency of the issue.

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

Looking at the other managers, I found their interface to have "outdated" language. What I mean is you know when you have a multipul choice quiz, and the answers/ questions are phrased in way that is meant to confuse that - thats what I mean about "outdated" language. IT doesn't need to be complicated, and we should be able to move with the times and make the language simple for everyone to be able to understand. Navigating Kanji was also the easiest - just the right amount of menus. When I think about expanding IT, I'm confident I can hire someone who has NO experience using a device manager and they will be able to lean Kandji very quickly.
Majdi

Incredible product!

Avaliado em 11/07/2022

Vantagens

Kandji makes it incredibly easy to manage Apple products from the easy-to-use interface, easy-to-use Auto-Apps, to the amazing support team. I can go on and on about how incredible the customer service is at Kandji. They are always willing to help us with any questions we may have, no matter how small the issue is. They are incredibly attentive and are always ready to help. 10/10 experience. From the first demo we received, the team at Kandji was on top of their game and were on the call to listen to our requirements in an MDM and show us what they have to offer. Throughout our demo period, they were there to support us to make sure that our team was ready to utilize the platform to its fullest. One of the main reasons that we chose Kandji was because of the incredibly good-looking UI. And, although some products look pretty but have nothing going on under the hood, Kandji is nothing like that. Kandji looks amazing and works, it just works. They have taken the Apple MDM solution and have made it simple and user-friendly with Mac Admins in mind without compromising on any functionality that might be needed. Amazing product!

Desvantagens

Nothing. Our experience with Kandji has been nothing but the best.

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

The Kandji team was so amazing at explaining the product and offering us all the support we needed to implement the software. The pricing was also much better than the competition and the UI is a lot less complicated.
John
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Easiest MDM to use

Avaliado em 18/07/2022

Great experience from on-boarding to tech support to customer success managers.

Vantagens

The onboarding team made things super easy when moving from JAMF Pro. User interface is extremely clean and easy to use unlike other MDM's that require much more knowledge and skill. The support team is un matched across the board. Never have I had such quick responses to questions or issues (which 99% of the time was user error) Typical response times are under 5 minutes for sure.

Desvantagens

Not much to dislike about the software outside of wishing I had more time during on boarding to get the most out of the software but we had multiple projects going on at the same time so that was more on me then Kandji

• Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Review for Kandji

Avaliado em 28/07/2022

I chose Kandji because it would allow us to easily deploy new Macs and apply configuration, policies, and install applications. It took little effort for us to set up the instance from the start and we were able to deploy a new computer with a blueprint within a few hours of beginning to use Kandji. Compared to JAMF, this was a huge win for us.

I also loved how easy it was to setup Automated Device Enrollment.

Vantagens

- Implementation was simple to figure out on my own
- Setting up automated device enrollment took less than 20 minutes and much faster than competing solutions
- Support team is responsive

Desvantagens

- You can't scope policies, configurations, or applications to a group of people or an individual; it has to be scoped to an entire blueprint which is not ideal
- There's little reporting functionality. For example, I'd like to run a report on all of the software that is installed across our laptops and you can't do that

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

I've used Jamf for the past decade but Kandji won out due to ease of use and time to implement.
Paul
  • Setor: Internet

For Macs, I've not seen anything better

Avaliado em 12/07/2022

MacOS MDM & Admin that works. We had so many issues with our previous suppliers that we repeatedly saw evidence it was actually physically not doing the job. Kandji is definitely running fully and correctly, along with providing expertise and access which makes my life easier.

Vantagens

The support is exemplary. I run a small business, and I'm competent but not an expert on Mac admin - having someone who answers emails/intercom without prejudice is amazing.

Desvantagens

I wish they could fix everything! Unfortunately, whilst they try hard, they can't resolve fundamental flaws in the OS's! Whilst the UI of the platform isn't quite perfect (the odd bit is a little unintuitive), it's light years better than most of their competitors.

Satham

A worthy Jamf Alternative

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

Vantagens

Liftoff is a top feature --> Ship the MacBook directly from Apple to employees in any country, Kandji takes care of the rest.
One-Click Templates --> Push CIS level security settings on the tens of MacBooks in minutes
Their support team --> They are instant and reactive
Kandji passport integration with IAM solutions

Desvantagens

Reporting features could be better
At this stage, the available features are delivered greatly and they have a frequent update cycle. So having high hopes that it will be implemented soon

Hexnode UEM e Jamf Pro

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

Remote Mac management CIS Standard Compliance Endpoint Readiness for Certifications like ISO Saved a lot of time and local presence for setting up MacBooks. New employees are up and running in literally minutes.
Travis
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Mac management made easy!

Avaliado em 28/07/2022

The process of implementing the software was straight forward. Managing our Mac devices is so much simpler now. Support is responsive and knowledgeable. The cost is reasonable for the benefit provided, especially if you have a larger Mac fleet.

Vantagens

As someone who was no an expert on Macs, but needed a way to manage the handful we had in our inventory, this program has been a life saver. It saved us tons of time on setting up next devices, we are able to deploy consistent images to all users and keep workstations up to date on a regular basis.

Desvantagens

Some of the features can be complex due to Apple's security and privacy standards. I've found customer support to be very helpful when I got stuck on a feature.

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

Feedback from other Kandji users indicated they were happier with the product than Jampf users in general. The available options and functionality won us over as well.
Robby
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

My favorite MDM

Avaliado em 27/10/2020

Overall I have been extremely happy with Kandji and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a premium really solid management solution for Macs and iOS.

Vantagens

Kandji has taken the time to truly rewrite the underlying engine that is running their MDM and management tools, and it's easy to tell when you're using the tool. Utilizing modern development practices and cloud resources, Kandji is extremely fast at pushing out commands that you send from the dashboard, and the Mac client is fast, reliable, and helps enforce policies even when a computer is offline.

Other management systems that I have used extensively have extremely flaky clients on the computer and require that you do all of the work to make scripts to "self-heal" the client. I have never had to do that with Kandji.

The dashboard is really easy to use and allows you to do some incredibly powerful things with minimal training on Kandji itself.

Desvantagens

There are a few minor features that are available in most other MDM's that aren't available in Kandji yet, but for our use cases, they haven't been a very big deal. It is something to be conscious of when looking at the solution, however.

Additionally, in general, I like the "Blueprint" concept of managing devices, but there are some downsides. If we have a computer that needs one application that others don't, for instance, we have to clone the blueprint and move that one computer to a new blueprint. There's no way to apply a setting to only one computer. Then with the additional blueprints, when you want to make a change, you have one more place to remember to do it. I would love if there was a method of applying certain things based on a computer "tag" or something similar to help with one-off situations while still taking advantage of the good parts of blueprint based templates.

Mosyle Business e Addigy

Razões para escolher o Kandji

Jamf Pro is extremely capable, however, it is also extremely expensive for what you're getting. It's a big toolbox that allows you to do almost anything you want, however, they aren't going to help you do those things very well. The amount of product-specific knowledge that you need is pretty high, and many simple tasks is extremely high, and I constantly felt like I was fighting with Jamf to get anything done.

Stephen

Kandji is Amazing

Avaliado em 27/10/2020

10/10 would recommend to literally anyone. Every single person that I've interacted with, from Sales, to Execs, to Engineering, and CX Support have been incredibly personable, helpful, and just plain rad people.

Vantagens

The UI is extremely intuitive, and is obviously very UX driven. I've been using it for well over 6 months and have yet to have an issue.

Desvantagens

I literally have zero complaints about Kandji, but if I had to choose something, it would be nice if we could manage the handful of PC's that we have in our org (primarily a Mac shop).

Jamf Pro, ManageEngine Endpoint Central e SimpleMDM

Razões para escolher o Kandji

We wanted something more intuitive, with more controls, and more security parameters. I work with several people who like to find flaws in systems and they've yet to poke any holes in Kandji, which is saying a lot.

Cisco Meraki

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

Our biggest deciding factor in Kandji was that it had the best use case for our environment, they had the most in-depth security protocols, the best UI, and by far some of the best customer service we'd ever encountered.
Dennis
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

Simpliest and most effecient MDM for Apple Device Management

Avaliado em 27/10/2020

We needed to simplify management of Apple devices. We needed an MDM that is effective and simple and didn't require hours upon hours of training to use. Kandji delivered on all points and their support is in a league of their own. Having an MDM that is easy to administer and works as expected takes all the pressure off of wondering if our Apple devices are configured and secured. To be completely honest, the peace of mind gained from using Kandji completely negates any cons I have and makes me infinitely & joyfully patient for the improvements in those areas.

Vantagens

The auto-app library makes app installation very simple. Custom apps are easy to set up and deploy as you would expect. Their support team is astounding. Their knowledgableable, effective, and quick! Using blueprints to group devices and deploy apps and settings is simple and straightforward.

Desvantagens

Kandji's method of deploying configurations and apps to devices is it's best, and unfortunately the most crippling feature. Blueprints can help organize systems but leads to some frustration when attempting to make a one-off commands. Creating views for your devices doesn't work as expected (although I'm told this is something they are working to improve). Auto-apps require installation if you only want to keep them updated (I'm also told a self-service option is in development that will resolve this).

Mosyle Business e Fleetsmith

Razões para escolher o Kandji

Jamf was annoyingly difficult to administer, with some features not working as expected, the Jamf binaries failing to communicate, users being able to easily remove and break MDM connections, inconsistent behaviors with policy and configuration profile deployment, etc. What took months to set up in Jamf took about a week to configure in Kandji. We would often find ourselves shrugging in confusion as some apps would install with the built in pkg deployment via policy and others wouldn't (not an issue we have had with Kandji). The support experience was frustrating at best. The fact that we were able to set up, test, and migrate our entire organization to Kandji and that all our settings and apps work should say something.

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

We had the entire instance set up within a week. It was so easy and made such an impression that after some basic testing and conversations with their migration team, we were sold.
Chris

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A perfect match for our needs

Avaliado em 28/10/2020

It's been great. The sales process was efficient, and in the few instances where I've needed support, the team have been responsive and have gone out of the way to help.

Vantagens

As a smaller company without a dedicated IT team, Kandji makes managing our fleet of Macs simple. Transitioning from our previous MDM was straightforward and Kandji gives us the advanced features we need. I really like the in-built templates which gives you a configuration which is aligned to specific security standard, which can then be customized as desired. This allowed us to get up and running in less than a day. The software itself also feels modern - this comes across in the user experience and ease of use, especially when compared to other MDM solutions.

Desvantagens

As a relatively new offering, there are some features I wish were present - one example would be being able to assign an application to a single device without having to create an entirely new blueprint. To thier credit the Kandji team have acknowledged this and seem really receptive to feature requests.

Jamf Pro, Mosyle Business, Addigy e Fleetsmith

Razões para escolher o Kandji

We had outgrown the product and were looking for more advanced features.

Jamf Now

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

Kanji offered the combination of powerful features and ease of use.
Carl

7 minutes from first setup to actual production use

Avaliado em 08/07/2020

We are using Kandji to create a perfect zero touch experience, to simplify support and to make instant changes to configurations. We also plan to use it with iOS devices in future, because it supports iPad for business is such a smooth way, we can’t really wait to try it out. The support and help with the team at Kandji has been an absolute joy. They know and love their product for good (and obvious) reasons. As a life long Apple user, admin and admirer I can say that if Apple did their own MDM, it would look like this.

Vantagens

The setup of Kandji with G Suite defies belief when it comes to ease of use. Importing users took literally seconds with about 220 users. Setting up the Apple MDM certificates with Business Manager is about a few minutes (only limited by internet speed) but the true magic comes in when creating ones first Blueprint. And this is where one grasps the potential of the product as nothing can beat the UI, the speed and the simplicity. I had it up and running so quickly I thought I had forgotten something. This can be handled by first level employees with almost zero experience in the MDM arena. If they can use iTunes, they can use Kandji.

Desvantagens

There honestly is nothing I like least. I am looking forward for them to have an admin client for iOS but again, the website works so well in Safari, it’s not really required.

Razões para escolher o Kandji

We wanted an interface that is more Apple like. We also wanted things to be fast and instant. Kandji delivers here and that’s why it’s a no-brainier. We also wanted something that suits our needs but is more economically sound. Again, they deliver.

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

It’s simpler, faster and less complex. It gets the job done but with a certain surprise and delight factor. It is also much easier for lesser experienced folks in support and doesn’t break the bank. We know that users don’t use self service, because if there is actual service any user will appreciate that over having to do the job of a supporter in addition to their own job. With Kandji we won’t need self service, because it helps us to get everything done without the hassle of setting up complex services that run in the background, which we know nobody will use.
Henry
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Kandji - a sensible MDM for a fleet of Mac laptops

Avaliado em 31/03/2020

Kandji has helped simplify our Mac management experience significantly. Previously, we managed Mac set-up by hand, with checklists and regular checkins. It was time-consuming to set up new laptops, and challenging to reliably roll-out changes to settings across the laptop fleet. With Kandji, we no longer have to spend 1-2 hours configuring new laptops to meet our set up specs, and we can be confident that all security policies are set up correctly and enforced in an ongoing way.

Vantagens

1) It was very easy to learn how to use Kandji, as an admin. Our team was familiar with Macs as admins, but we had never used an MDM before - and every MDM we read about seemed complex and focused on companies with a big full-time IT staff. When we started with Kandji, we was able to get our first profile running and deployed in less than an hour. It's been very easy to make custom profiles, get connected to Apple business, and roll out across our fleet of Mac laptops.

2) The support has been outstanding. Both by chat and videoconference, all of our questions from the mundane to the obscure have been answered quickly and clearly. Very friendly people, and very committed to getting to the bottom of any issue.

For clarity, we have not used Kandji yet for mobile devices or user-owned devices.

Desvantagens

When we launched, there was not a way to enforce installation of certain non-App-store apps (e.g., Chrome, Google File Stream). Kandji has now released a way to ensure those apps are installed, which is helpful.

At times, configuration of the blueprints can be confusing. Certain topics are grouped together because that's the way Apple groups them, and it's non-intuitive to more everyday users. Kandji help has always clarified these issues promptly.

Jamf Pro, Fleetsmith e SimpleMDM

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

Kandji appeared to be very easy to use, and did not require full time IT staff. Their blog was straightforward and informative, which led us to believe that we would have a good experience with the team and learn more about best practices for laptop deployment. The price is very reasonable, especially given the high quality product and great support.
Pax
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Kandji Rescued Winston Prep From Our Previous MDM

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

Our relationship with Kandji is great. We are excited to keep working with them into the era of Big Sur and Apple Silicon Macs!

Vantagens

The support is excellent, and the white-glove migration was crucial to us. We were forced to switch from another cloud-based MDM provider during the middle of a pandemic while our fleet of nearly 200 Macs was scattered about the country and no option for in-person support for our users. Kandji's clever approach kept us safely managed until the moment of migration, and 98% of the fleet switched over with no manual intervention.

Desvantagens

There remain some management abilities we'd like to have, but generally those gaps come from gaps in the MDM protocol. Kandji is quick to embrace the latest and offer it quickly, including launch day support for macOS Big Sur.

Jamf Pro, Mosyle Business e SimpleMDM

Razões para escolher o Kandji

Apple purchased Fleetsmith and removed most of the functionality we relied on to keep our Macs safe.

Razões para mudar para o Kandji

We have a widely dispersed fleet, a skeleton tech support team, and drop ship Macs all the time. Kandji's "MDM PLUS" approach was the best fit, by far.
Joseph
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Modern Apple device management for security-conscious organizations

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

Being a SaaS product catering to the finance vertical we have strict device management requirements (both internal policies as well as external compliance regulations). Kandji’s library of parameters and compliance templates helped us achieve a high level of security and compliance immediately (without spending months building each policy from scratch).

Vantagens

We switched to Kandji from Jamf (after testing a few other Apple device management solutions on the market) and couldn’t be happier with the results. The interface is intuitive and has allowed us to easily manage a rapidly growing fleet of macOS devices as well as a few iOS/tvOS devices.

One of our favorite features is the parameter library - hundreds of common macOS device controls/policies that you can toggle on or off, saving us countless hours of scripting and remediation.

Kandji has also enabled true zero touch deployment, so we have the ability to drop ship brand new devices to new team members without touching the device or setting it up manually, which is crucial given that much of our team is remote and we are growing quickly.

Desvantagens

It can be challenging to keep up with the pace of change in the Apple ecosystem - for example, each new OS release brings new device management capabilities and security features for us to consider. However, Kandji has been very quick to support these changes; every couple of weeks there is a new product release, a new profile they are supporting, etc.

Thrasyvoulos
  • Setor: Biotecnologia

Well-designed, intuitive Apple Device Management

Avaliado em 01/08/2022

Vantagens

Kandji had a super easy learning curve, and with a few steps, you can achieve a very secure and robust device configuration. We like most the user-friendly interface and the immediate response time on support tickets. We are also using Kandji passport, which allows us to use Okta for laptop logins and have easy access to secure authentication policies.

Desvantagens

The price point is a bit high compared with other systems.

Mosyle Business

Mosyle Business
Dylan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Apple device management game changer

Avaliado em 30/10/2020

Benefits of our Kandji migration:

Saving time managing our macOS fleet through Kandji's built-in library of apps, automation, workflows, and configurations.

Moving closer to a true zero-touch deployment of our new Apple device endpoints. Decreased device on-boarding time.

Providing a better experience for keeping devices and apps updated for our employees.

Vantagens

Working with the Kandji team, you can tell they are among the best at Apple device management. The level of effort and care the Kandji team puts into deployment and support is setting a new standard.

Security is a front and center focus of the Kandji product. Effortlessly secure your devices and spend less time worrying about your device security. Great end-user experience to manage or enforce updates.

Kandji has a library of apps, automations and workflows that can save any IT team time by not needing to consistently manage, update apps and scripts. This was a big differentiator for me, working on a small team that spends time on more than just device management.

Desvantagens

Recent macOS updates have changed and continue to change the way businesses can manage their macOS devices (looking at you kernel and system extensions). Kandji has the product and team that gives me hope that they can handle any future device management changes Apple may make.

Pro Level MDM at a Lower Cost and Administrative Burden

Avaliado em 01/04/2020

Vantagens

Kanji provides pro-level features without the complexity of other solutions. The flexibility they give you by offering robust out of the box functionality as well as the ability to build custom scripts and push out custom applications can't be beaten. They are also pushing out new features at an accelerated rate so it feels like I am adding new rules and apps for my users weekly.

For someone that is not as technical when it comes to writing scripts, their support has also been incredibly helpful. They are more than willing to figure out exactly what you are trying to do and provide insight and help so that you can accomplish your goals.

Desvantagens

The only area for improvement I would say is that the UI does not adapt well if you try to log on to the application from a phone.

Nicholas

Great MDM

Avaliado em 10/11/2020

Vantagens

This tool was clearly designed from an macOS admin's point of view. Incredible functionality and very easy to use compared to some of the competition. Support is fantastic, and a great solution engineering team to help with any struggles. I've recommended Kandji to many others, and will continue to do so.

Desvantagens

Nothing really. It hit all of my requirements.

Jamf Pro, Mosyle Business e SimpleMDM

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great MDM solution for Macs!

Avaliado em 07/07/2020

Overall, I really like Kandji and would recommend it to companies who need some kind of MDM management. Kandji definitely doesn't have the most features available as competitors, but for the price it's great. I could see a lot of smaller companies using Kandji. As Kandji grows and has more features, they will be a great option for larger companies too.

-Very easy to deploy
-Packed features for the price
-Very affordable way to get started in MDM for compliance, organization & management
-Great customer service
-Lots of things are already automated for you, no custom code needed
-Still have the ability to create custom automation if you please

Desvantagens

-Still a developing software in the making
-Doesn't have as much features as other MDM solutions out there, but this is a great starter and price point
-Would like to see more control options in the future

Jamf Pro e Fleetsmith
Byron
  • Setor: Seguros

Best MDM Tool I have used

Avaliado em 31/03/2020

Our macOS hands-on management time is near zero now on a daily basis. Kandji takes care of things like maintenance (auto restarts every 7 days and forcing OS updates) and the alerts to Slack help us keep up to date on devices.

Vantagens

Very easy to set up and configure blueprints. Kandji provides a lot more built-in security features than JAMF or others offer which has reduced the time spent by my team and me.

Kandji Support is also top-notch and that alone is reason enough to pick Kandji.

Desvantagens

There are definitely some features missing that I used in JAMF, but nothing that Kandji doesn't have a solution for one way or another. They are always willing to do their best when you need to accomplish a task they do not offer by default.

Will
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Growing Start-up uses Kandji

Avaliado em 27/07/2022

Kandji allowed us to get all of our devices onto an MDM FAST and without much headach. We needed to control dozens of devices that were previously uncontrolled, and Kandji made the manual enrollment process easy.

Vantagens

Kandji has an incredibly user-friendly interface that I absolutely love. It makes pushing updates seamless and allowed my org to quickly regain control of all of its unenrolled devices.Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Desvantagens

I do wish that Kandji would allow for an easier solution to be able to provide remote support to our users rather than having to go through zoom. Otherwise 10/10 would recommendReview collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Less heavy handed