SpotOn

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

188 avaliações

Christopher

Spot On Restaurant

Avaliado em 27/07/2022

Vantagens

The customer service is top notch. Every time I call in, whoever is on the other line is always ready and eager to answer any questions I may have. They also provide useful input on strategy with how to create a button, modifier or how to implement an idea I have in my head and put it to use via our POS.

Desvantagens

The keyboard is the only negative thing with SpotOn. It's a funny joke amongst our staff at how awesome the system is top to bottom but the keyboard is the only part of SpotOn restaurant we don't understand.

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

More inexpensive option during COVID and much better processing rates.

1Breadcrumb

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] was fantastic when it came to explaining why we needed SpotOn vs. other products. He was never pushy and had the answers to the questions we had, and when he didn't, he would tell us he didn't know, which we appreciated more than always having the answer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would find the answer and make sure to explain it in a way us restaurant people could understand.

Resposta do SpotOn Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear about the keyboard--send us an email at [email protected] and we can look into troubleshooting that for you!

Lianna

SpotOn Delivers Peace of Mind and Profitability

Avaliado em 27/07/2022

Vantagens

Top on our list of what we like most about the SpotOn software is the ability to customize the screens and the reports to fit our needs. The ability to log in from anywhere and make changes on the go is also one of the most helpful and impactful features. The reports are easy to interpret and share. Staff timekeeping and payroll is a breeze. Our staff love the ease of the screens and how easy it is to modify items add new items or create events.

Desvantagens

We are very pleased with this software. We have recently began using the handheld tablets and our only complaint with those was not having the ability to start a tab. However, SpotOn contacted us and said this feature was going to be implemented and asked if we would like to be part of the Beta testing for that feature. So far it is going great and we appreciate that they listen to the users and are always looking to add helpful features and updates.

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

We looked to make a switch due to lack of customer support, Difficulty with technical issues and credit card processing fees.

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

We chose SpotOn based on our salesman, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. We felt he was honest, he provided answers to all of our questions and went above and beyond to get questions answered that he did not know. His follow up was impeccable and we were very impressed with the features he put in front of us, how it would benefit us and how we could save money and time with the SpotOn software.

Resposta do SpotOn Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for this feedback, Lianna! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the handheld as well.

Debbie
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner, Eischen's Bar and SpotOn

Avaliado em 01/04/2022

From the very beginning when we started using SpotOn only for credit cards we have felt valued as a customer. This value has only increased as we moved into the POS system. Our sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] made sure if he did not know the answer he investigates and found it for us during our decision making process. He was very diligent in his response and overall communications and continues to be available for our needs. The support staff with SpotOn especially Don Bisbee has made sure our conversion to SpotOn's POS system was a very positive experience. He continues to check in and be available for all of our needs. Don spend many hours with us during the conversion and made sure we were extremely comfortable with the product before his next install. His attention to detail in regards to the KDS portion of the POS was invaluable. He is a great representative of SpotOn

Vantagens

This was our second POS system and the anxiety of change was high. SpotOn did a great job in working with us from the menu design through install date. We are a unique restaurant that is very set in our ways. SpotOn did a great job grasping our needs and adjusting / showing which portion of their software would work for us. The software is very user friendly and was easier to adjust to than expected. SpotOn has been very prompt with any questions/requests/problems we have come across thus eliminating them.

Desvantagens

We include taxes with our food items and the existing Daily Sale Reports breakdown as net. We have been able to adjust our reporting to accommodate and SpotOn is always working on new reports. It would also be nice to have a product mix report you can run for a specific timeframe.

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

Our system was purchased from a local company in 2013. We were very spoiled by working with a small company that valued our business. That company was bought out from NCR and our system was antiquated. NCR support was difficult to communicate with and the response time was slower than we were used to.

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

SpotOn made us feel valued as a family business and worked hand in hand with us to create the POS system layout we needed for our restaurant.

Resposta do SpotOn Traduzido para o Português

This is music to our ears! We appreciate your input and value your business. Thank you for the feedback on reporting; I've reached out to your account rep to try to help find a solution to the reporting limitation you're experiencing. We look forward to finding a solution for you!

BRANDY

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

SpotOn is exactly what restaurants need!!!

Avaliado em 24/02/2021

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with SpotOn is our sales representative and has provided excellent onsite service. Every issue and question has been answered or addressed within hours if not minutes. The customer service team has been on top of any issue that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] could not personally handle. They are timely and informative. I can't say enough good about this company and software. A true breathe of fresh air!!!

Vantagens

SpotOn is easy to teach, easy to use and easy to customize on the fly for our daily changing business. After using another Restaurant POS system this one is what we should have started with. Wasted a ton of money with another vendor prior to finding SpotOn. This one integrates with my Payroll company seamlessly. The online ordering platform used was ridiculously easy and provides a more polished seamless look for my company.

Desvantagens

I have not found a con with this software. It is exactly what my business needed.

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

Cake did not provide support

CAKE POS

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

Ease of use and Customer service
Sunny

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

It really is "Spot ON"

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

Unfortunately, Point of sale systems are not easy. There will always be something you do get or don't like about them. Because we have a large menu with lots of customizations we had to do most of the work ourselves to set it up. But honestly it does make it so my team understands how to utilize the system which can be helpful. To be fair is is 2020 and everyone is overwhelmed so all in all I am a happy customer. The Reporting side of it is truly awesome! We have yet to use the customer loyalty part of the system but are looking to get that rolling soon.

Vantagens

The reporting back end of this software is amazing. We have a lot of items and modifiers so having the Spot on team be willing to work with us to nail every thing down was important.

Desvantagens

There were quite a few glitches in the beginning and because of COVID things got lost in the mix especially with install and hardware fixes. The team is very overwhelmed and sometimes we have just not received follow up, follow through or accountability on issues. We have had a few customers complain that the OLO App. does not work on their phones. Weird glitches on some reports really set us back months which is a bummer.

Square Point of Sale, Upserve, Harbortouch POS e Toast POS

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

Northstar was a nightmare.

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

The reporting end. The flexibility and the fact that you do all the programing in house. They are not just a company selling a product that they cant fix.
Nick

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Changed the way I thought about Merchant Services!!!

Avaliado em 14/04/2020

Everything has been awesome. The idea of putting money into our system when ours was functional was a difficult one. But looking back it was just a matter of jumping. I haven't looked back and the money I've saved has more than offset any costs. Honestly though, the service isn't like anything I've seen from a merchant services company before. It'll be interesting to see if the other guys like Toast, Breadcrumb, etc. try to mimic their business model.

Vantagens

The reporting features are insane. I've been able to create custom subscriptions so that the reports that I love the most are just sent to me every Monday morning. The service is also incredible. Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], checks in with us regularly just to see how business is going and regularly offers creative ideas of how to increase revenue. It's like having a free in-house business consultant. When COVID-19 hit, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] called us immediately to start walking us through ideas that have kept us open. I also love that the software is cloud-based. I've had servers call me at home with issues that I was able to fix from my couch. HIGHLY recommend!!

Desvantagens

This is the first time that I've actually paid a subscription for POS software so that took some getting over. We had Micros/Upserve before. But once I started utilizing the features that I was paying for I could see the value. Will never go back to the old PC in the back office.

Andrew

Game Changer

Avaliado em 23/04/2020

Spoton has been great from the start from the sales reps presentation to the feedback to the help and just the restaurant industry in general. Our rep had experience in restaurants so he showed us some tricks and shortcuts in creating our menu that was a huge plus for us. He also was very knowledgeable in marketing so he offered his guidance for free which helped us grow our business with online ordering.

Vantagens

The features I love best about SPOTON restaurant is the support and the ease-of-use. Sales reps was very knowledgeable and supportive. He trained 30 employees on site and was available instantly when we had questions. He was there the whole week when we started the product conversion and actually did some free advertising for us to show his support. He made us a believer in SPOTON and that showed us that SPOTON really does partner with their merchants with transparency low rates great reporting and all in all best restaurant point-of-sale on the market we have seen we are a spoton customers for life thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for introducing us to SpotOn Restaurant and all of its capabilities.

Desvantagens

The only thing we really didn’t like about the software is the ability to use digital gift cards on the online ordering but we have we have been made aware that this is on its way in development.

Maitre'D, Aloha EPOS, Clover e Toast POS

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

Support was horrible in our rates keep going up where are you and transparent. The system will slow down it’s very unstable. Used it for 8 years.

Heartland Payment Processing

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

There was really no comparison in the features they offered for 40 to 50% lower with continued free support and updates cloud-based with free mobile back up plus all the marketing you get with the SpotOn platform was a huge deciding factor for us plus our rep was honest about each one of our choices he didn’t downgrade any other company just told us the difference between the competitors. We checked his data and he was 100% honest.
Julia
  • Setor: Software

The best POS system I've ever used

Avaliado em 31/01/2020

The software is great, but the best part is the customer support! Real people that care about your business built your menu for you, do extensive menu reviews until it's 99% perfect, and then come install it and stay with you the whole first day! When you need manager or back-of-house training, they will dedicate hours to you to make sure you understand everything you need to know. And there's all kinds of cool bonuses, like the reporting app, manager app, and even social media review management!

Vantagens

I love that SpotOn is so intuitive and easy to use. The extensive reports are extremely helpful to gain valuable insight into your business, it comes with online ordering built-in (so you don't have to pay a 3rd party) and you can run multiple restaurants from one back office. Cloud-based means you can do all paperwork from anywhere, and the back office is extremely easy to navigate.

Desvantagens

That more restaurants don't use it! It's annoying when I'm eating at a restaurant and it takes my waiter so long to put in orders, print checks, etc. I see them struggling and I want to go install SpotOn myself right then!

Aloha EPOS, Upserve, Clover, Revel Systems e Toast POS

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

I've actually tried many different POS systems in my career in the restaurant industry, and SpotOn is the only one I would recommend to restaurant owners. The staff loves it, the managers love it, and the owners love it because it helps the have happy staff, become more profitable and save everyone a tremendous amount of time!

Aloha EPOS

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

None of these other systems have anywhere close to the level of support as SpotOn. I used to have nightmares about calling support for Aloha, Clover, etc, but now I actually enjoy calling support! A human at their call center in Detroit picks up immediately! Plus, you can tell that SpotOn was built exclusively for restaurants, unlike many others that are credit card companies first.
Rachael

Progressive POS

Avaliado em 15/02/2020

In the 6 months of using Spot On I have been more than pleased with the advancement of technology for this POS system. Coming from the older time of Aloha and Micros I have never used a POS that has created such ease for daily reporting, managing sales and labor, daily employee maintenance, menu maintenance, employee on-boarding, daily projections, and future forecasting . The real time feature that allows you to instantly make changes to any platform of the system allows for no lost time which is crucial in a high volume restaurant. The support team has been excellent with a level of personal attention that has always fallen through the cracks with other POS systems.

Vantagens

Progressive, accurate, and efficient point of sale technology.

Desvantagens

The fact that I can do anything remotely LOL! Only a con that if I have personal time away from the restaurant they know I can access all systems and make any daily changes or admin that needs to be done but at the same time being able to sit on a beach and to do payroll isn't so bad :)

Brenten
  • Setor: Automação industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great Payment Software

Avaliado em 25/05/2022

Overall, I really enjoyed this software besides the slow customer service response time. If that would have been improved, I would have stuck with this software permanently. I love how easy it is to use and how it manages transactions so well.

Vantagens

This software made it a lot easier for us to record transactions and manage everything pertaining to them in one place. I loved how simple it was to use and train other employees to use.

Desvantagens

I did not like how slow the customer service was to respond to issues. It took a long time to get an issue fixed once and it was detrimental to business.

Chargebee

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

Wanted something more professional.

Wave Accounting

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

Looked to have better features
Katie

I love Spoton!

Avaliado em 16/05/2022

Well, we modified spoton and made it our online ordering system during lockdown.
It probably saved us $3k plus online ordering commissions.

Vantagens

Easy to use, modifications are easy, wide range of variables built in to customize to your restaurants needs.

Desvantagens

I wish I could customize a blackout time for a specific section by day (instead of all seatings) versus editing the floorplan exceptions. Example: when I know it is going to be 100 degrees tomorrow, that I could create a blackout time, for the patio, from 430-630pm.

Also, I wish we had more characters for reservation messaging.

Lady, I wish we could require credit cards for Google reservations (the verification code confuses people). They think it is a confirmation code.

Resposta do SpotOn Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your candid review, Katie! I'm really excited to share with you that we have some solutions for you. 1). Taking Deposits/Credit Card Holds through Google requires changes to the Google process, which we have not been able to do to this point. We will continue to try to get this capability through Reserve with Google.
2). Blocking reservations in a specific section during specific times of operation is currently in development and will be released later this year.
3). The program specifically limits texting to the 160 character carrier limit to control costs associated with the program and maintain Reserve's best value in the industry profile.
4). Reserve will be eliminating its use of verification codes for reservations with the upcoming June 2022 software update. We hope this helps!

chad

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

spoton

Avaliado em 31/08/2021

our biggest problem was our level of customer service regarding order entry. Spot on solved a lot of these issues. Overall once Spot on was implemented and the bugs worked out it has been a great product.

Vantagens

The pros for our application
-Being able to program a large menu and the software allowing modifications to menu items
-QR code integration was huge win for customers being able to order and pay outside
-Front facing displays work well and easy to use
-Instacheckmate feature for seamless order entry
-Overall support has been prompt with only a few glitches

Desvantagens

Cons

-We have had a few interruptions in service due to upgrade issues. I think mamangement took note that upgrades during midday rush was not a good time to upgrade systems
-Gift cards require a seperate reader
-it would be nice if menu modifier groups could have option displayed with the list of modifiers hiden unless the group is pressed
-Has there been an update where we can retrieve speed of service reports based on the pos send time dn the order bump time

Bret

Glad I made the switch

Avaliado em 10/11/2020

Exellent! Customer service has fixed all issues with one call! I never need to call back or send an email again it has saved me time and MONEY!!!

Vantagens

Easy to use, great customization, awesome customer service, Sales Rep delivered as promised! Backend of system is easy to use, I have more control over my stores now! Also the add on features of Reserve which I will start using soon, loyalty programs and integrations are a plus!!

I love the ability to control overrides on pricing, discounts, voids all from my phone and I can be anywhere!!

Desvantagens

So its more of an inconvenience, in order for my phone to ping for a an override I must logged on, so it becomes a slight issue! Other than that its a great system!

Lightspeed Retail e Toast POS

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

Because of outrageous charges from our previous POS, poor customer service, lack of care for the customer, and them feeling like they were doing us a favor for being our POS System!!!

Heartland Restaurant

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

Local rep, Complete system setup, pricing was great, and was recommended by friend that owns a restaurant nearby.
Kristen

Excellent Customer Service

Avaliado em 27/10/2022

Credit card processing deposits and reports are off all the time. I have a spreadsheet I use to tie out the amounts reportedly paid by credit card and deposited into our account.

Vantagens

The customer service team is excellent! Calls are answered quickly by your knowledgeable and friendly staff.

Desvantagens

It does not connect data to quickbooks so we have to use a bridge app.

Resposta do SpotOn Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your feedback, Kristen! We appreciate the time it took to leave us this review. We hope to have better integration features updated soon.

brad
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

VIce President

Avaliado em 14/04/2022

Amazing, I would say start to finish, however the communication and support has not stopped and its incredible to talk with people that want to help and make the systems the best they can be for your needs.

Vantagens

The implementation process was amazing allowing you to use the software for your individual needs and operations, Software helps bring all your needs under one platform, from operations to accounting, Consumer to wensite.

Desvantagens

I have to say there really is nothing I am not happy about as it relates to the software. Working with the SpotOn team allowed us to adjust reporting, accounting and formulate into our system.

Resposta do SpotOn Traduzido para o Português

This is music to our ears! Thanks for the feedback, and we are looking forward to working together to grow your business for years to come.

Ben
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Premium Features and Unrivaled Transparency

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

SpotOn continues to be an invaluable technology partner that listens well and proactively presents innovative solutions to drive our business forward.

Vantagens

True, cloud POS with the flexibility to run on a myriad of different hardware devices.
It just works. Low-maintenance and reliable even at high-volume restaurants.
An innovative and evolving platform that adapts quickly to the changing needs of the restaurant industry.
Transparent pricing with no long-term contracts.
The sales and implementation teams were there every step of the way.
User-friendly. Training our service teams was simple and exciting.
Robust suite of features: DoorDash Drive, Waitlist/Reservation Management, Online Ordering, Marketing/Loyalty.

Desvantagens

Would like a more robust first-party delivery module and/or more delivery integrations and more best-in-breed integrations in general.

Revel Systems e Toast POS

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

Hardware flexibility, price, no long-term contracts.
Susan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Can’t believe we didn’t use them from the beginning

Avaliado em 02/11/2022

Every aspect of this POS is very understandable & easy. For any questions we gave customer support is always there to help. As the Accountant for this restaurant the back of the house reports & getting payroll information & fixing things is so simple & takes me half the time to do payroll compared to the old POS. New employees gave no problem learning the POS.

Vantagens

Everything from the process of giving them what they needed to get us started for what we needed in a POS system to the installation to their customer service & especially the easy use of the POS & getting reports!

Desvantagens

Nothing, all questions were answered, easy process and we have everything we need.

Resposta do SpotOn Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review, Susan! We really appreciate this feedback and your business. We look forward to continuing our partnership.

robin

Bar Review

Avaliado em 27/08/2021

Overall very user friendly.

Vantagens

Spot On is very easy to use. Great for training new employees to this industry.

Desvantagens

hotline support is weak. return calls are very slow.

we purchased Imagine in 2016 because the cost of Aloha Support

Aloha EPOS

user friendly and price
Harshil

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Hidden Charges

Avaliado em 16/11/2020

I wasn't aware of installation charges If I knew it I wouldn't have them to come and install the POS which I could do very easily. I paid $750.00 which was automatic payment taken from my bank account.

Its really great for Restaurants

Desvantagens

Speed and easy to operate

Give try to new Product on Market
Brooke

Love the Features

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

I love that we have no outstanding tabs! That has saved us thousands of dollars. We added a credit card swipe and anyone wanting to start a tab has to have their credit card swiped prior to a tab being opened, this is huge for us as a golf course because we get people starting tabs, golfing and leaving. The set up and integration was good, it was quick and overwhelming, but the helpline and our rep have made it easy to navigate.

Vantagens

I like the ease of use and the functionality of it. There are so many different scenarios that come up daily that one button doesn't cover it, Spot On makes it easy to adjust my POS on the fly and also in the BOH. It's laid out in a manner that makes sense and is easy to teach and use.

Desvantagens

It was tough at first to figure out what we were missing with our orders, as in what needed to be added as options or sub lists. I wish there was a cheat sheet for users with regard to refunding a credit card or purchase, or how to change where an item is located, etc. Just general little things that you don't use often but forget how to do it and end up calling support.

Resposta do SpotOn Traduzido para o Português

Hi Brooke, thanks for this review and for sharing your thoughts on a "cheat sheet" for future reference. We have a detailed help center called Knowledgebase which I've dropped a link for below. It has a lot of tutorials for these occasions! I hope it helps you in the future. https://help.spoton.com/page/spoton-restaurant

Daniel

Loma Brewing Company

Avaliado em 30/08/2021

SpotOn has been terrific right from the beginning. I've used multiple POS and this is the best thus far

Vantagens

Love the ease of use, reporting, and customer service

Desvantagens

QR code program needs review. As we move into counter service from full service structure, it needs to be easier for the guest

Steuart

Antonio’s for SpotOn

Avaliado em 07/05/2020

Vantagens

Ease of use, customization, and back end reporting are amazing. Far more business analytics than most people will ever use. Customer support is incredible!!

Desvantagens

There’s not really anything we don’t like. It’s easy to use and the support team keeps us going when we need to change or update something.

Clover, Revel Systems e Toast POS

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

Focus was horrible and customer support was non existent

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made the difference for us! She’s a great rep.
brian

Stands out from others

Avaliado em 11/01/2021

Spot on has allowed me to consolidate multiple processes into one manageable platform. I can run 90% of my financial off one program that has been tailored to my needs by the spot on crew.

Vantagens

It’s complete customizable dash allows you to have it your way. The ability to set reporting is also a huge plus. Once set up the way you want it, it becomes second nature and its ease of use is superb.

Desvantagens

It took a while in the beginning to figure it all out and learn how I really wanted it set up. After the learning curve it became smooth sailing.

NCR Aloha e Toast POS

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

To integrate cloud solutions.

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

Customization. Integration. Ease of use.
KwangHo
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

SpotOn Review from Momoya

Avaliado em 26/07/2022

Very good.

Excellent remote accessibility to data, Intuitive reports and UI

Desvantagens

Lack of third party take-out/delivery order integration, Payment processing speed.

Razões para escolher o SpotOn

It was too outdated and POS data are not remotely accessible.

Razões para mudar para o SpotOn

Excellent online reviews on the product in comparison to its competitors and SpotOn hospitality consultant [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was exceptionally friendly and reliable.
Nick

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Loma Brew 'Head of Spot On'

Avaliado em 26/09/2021

My overall experience has been great with Spot On. I am 100% pro Spot On and would recommend it to almost anyone. The longer we've had it, the better it's gotten.

Vantagens

MY favorite thing about Spot On is how easy the BOH Management interface is to use. I love how I am able to adjust just about anything in seconds without having to wait on hold for an hour to adjust one menu item. Everything is pretty self explanatory, I just had to use it for a bit, but the more I use it the more I understand it.

Desvantagens

The QR Codes have issues that other platforms seem to not have, starting tabs, glitches where people can't move to the next screen, no "guest login" option. We have an older crowd in our town and it isn't all that easy for them to use.