4 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
4 avaliações
Chhavi S.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Wirecast from OBS has been a good decision

Avaliado em 22/07/2021

Love it and a good paid option.

Vantagens

Split screen, on screen text and wirecast go for iphone are the best features of wirecast

Desvantagens

If the stream freezes during a live session then you have to restart the session which majorly hampers the live broadcast. This is a rare occurrance and not very common though.

Kevin W.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great solution for livestreaming

Avaliado em 12/12/2019

It's great and we're thankful for what it allows us to do.

Vantagens

We were able to begin live streaming within a week of purchasing the software, which means it's intuitive.

Desvantagens

I wish the interface was simpler and more user friendly. There are things that we've had to "figure out" that would be helpful to have quickly at our fingertips.

Angel O.
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Good but not Great!

Avaliado em 22/04/2021

I managed to stream the productions I needed with Wirecast and got work done. Overall it a stable software that turns your computer into a decent video mixer to do livestreams.

Vantagens

Wirecast is a Good software for me but NOT Great due to the Computer Resources it requeres. The software itselft is easy to learn and friendly to the new user. You can be up and running in matter of minutes without reading long instructions. Its straight forward and the interface is quick to learn. No big learning curb.

Desvantagens

When it comes time to GO LIVE that's where most of my issues begin. You MUST have a very powerful PC to get the best of this software of you will encounter frame drops, and connection issues once you are streaming. Another con that I encountered was that I could not record locally and Stream to various destinations at the same time. It was either or for me. The type of machine I have is a Alienware and I was still having issues.

William C.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wirecast

Avaliado em 21/07/2020

We have been very pleased with Wirecast and plan to continue using it for our Graduation Ceremonies and other like events at the College.

Vantagens

The think I like most about Wirecast is the interface it provides to stream live video across multiple platforms such as Facebook or YouTube. The preview screen is also most helpful when preparing to transition to the next shot.

Desvantagens

The thing I like least about Wirecast is the amount of time it takes to get it setup correctly. However, once it has been setup, it is a fantastic tool.