Camtasia

Screen recording, video making, and editing tool

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

105 avaliações

Rogelio A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great video editing software perfect for tutorials

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

I've been using this for so long I forgot. Camtasia has improved a lot and it replaced my video editing software. I use to make tutorials for my clients and this helps me create them in a professional way and make adjustments super quick.
I have a maintenance contract that may require more training from their agents. I had to explain a problem 3 times to finally have someone to watch over me. I was treated like a regular joe when I am paying a support contract. The third guy really replied and followed me up. The first 2 guys didn't even care much.

Vantagens

it's aimed to videotutorial creators. Easy to use, fast to edit videos, very comfortable to work with

Desvantagens

Some details like the fonts outlines that end up as little boxes around each letter and some features that should work better like the templates to have all the fonts and colors on the whole project... well that doesn't work.

Muhammad I.
  • Setor: Design gráfico

As a YouTuber and a Freelancer you need Camtasia Software

Avaliado em 04/08/2021

I was not an expert in video editing and started using Camtasia. And now I am a graphic designer and still, I am using Camtasia because of its highly friendly interface.
I used to create videos for my youtube channel, for my Facebook page, and for my clients. Each time Camtasia is going to help me a lot. I can create an intro I want, simply by using Camtasia templates. I can edit video without hesitation of lagging problem.
But I don't like its loading time, It often used to take too much time while exporting a video, uploading a video on youtube, or doing sharing with Camtasia.
But I am expecting that the Camtasias team is working on this and it is going to resolve very soon.

Vantagens

The best thing I like about Camtasia is the savings project as a file. You can stop working on your project anytime you want and may reopen it whenever you wish to continue. It is not going to crash like other cheap software. Once you complete your project, You can export this in any format which you want.
I like this feature because I am a freelancer and I used to work on 2 to e projects same time. Sometimes I need to stop my first project and need to continue another project. Here Camtasia saved project will help me a lot and it is never going to troubleshoot or crash.
You may import hundred of videos and it is never going to lag even a little bit. It is also going to work smoothly also on small systems e.g having 4GB ram or low on Hard disk-like 70GB.

Desvantagens

Opening software takes too much time but it's okay, But there is no sense of loading again when I am going to opening my saved project. I like the software too much but I wish that the Camtasia team should have a look at this and need to improve this one. I can't afford so much patience that I will use to wait while it's being opening.
Another thing I want to mention here, It has limited access to templates. There should be an option of importing custom templates. The quantity of icons in the media library is also limited although there is an option of downloading from techsmith website but i am unable to do so.

Cristhian josue J.
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Camtasia, the ideal suite for students and businesses

Avaliado em 04/09/2021

I like Camtasia to edit and create simple videos focused on brands and students because it allows us to create interesting and didactic audiovisuals, this video editor fulfills that function very well, but when developing a major production project, I would not even bother to open this software, because I know previously it will not help me.

The price is very affordable and I highly recommend this video editor if you want to create school projects or aimed at a work group, from there on out it would not be the best option.

Vantagens

Camtasia is a really simple video editor, I like how it works, I like what it can do, but above all, I like that it leaves you to create videos in such simple and easy ways, Camtasia seems to be focused on the beginner user, or the one who wants to do simple and good quality videos.

In my opinion, this is a very good first video editor for those who want to enter the world of post-production and audiovisual development, its price is accessible and that is exactly what makes this my first suggestion to any beginner.

Desvantagens

Camtasia is very simple, the features that make it an excellent video editor make it a software that doesn't meet the needs of all the projects we may have in mind, not to mention the post-production of some long footage, we couldn't get something elaborate with the native resources of this video editor.

If you're an intermediate or advanced experienced editor, I wouldn't recommend this software, as it will probably just stop your workflow and won't meet your needs.

Will G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Camtasia is mission critical tool for creators of video/gif training materials.

Avaliado em 28/06/2021

Camtasia was simple to set up, is fairly intuitive and fun to use. Because I create training videos and gifs, Camtasia's annotation tools are amazing. If you mark up screen recordings, use Camtasia. You'll save minutes to hours on every single video you create.

Vantagens

Camtasia wins for several reasons. They make it easy to capture screen recordings, easy to script and record VO, and provide great standard annotation tools. Other video editing tools like Premier or Video Studio don't offer annotation/markup options out of the box. This one feature has made Camtasia worth the ticket price.

Desvantagens

The software seems to lock up and crash periodically. This is frustrating and I likely would have left...but the annotation and recording tools are so amazing that they outweigh this problem.

Michael Z.
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

All I need for screen recording and simple videos

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

Camtasia is very handy for me. It allows me to work fast. For complex video editing, I do use editing software like Premiere Pro in conjunction with Camtasia. For simpler projects, the functionality of Camtasia is all I need.

Vantagens

Camtasia allows me to capture screen actions in a very reliable way. I am using it on the Windows and MacOS platform. For simpler videos, it is very handy that Camtasia has video editing functionality built in. Its collection of lower thirds, intros and outros is helpful, too.

Desvantagens

One of the most important functionalities in video editing is Ripple Delete. Camtasia's implementation of this function does not work well. If you have any track that does not have material directly at your point of cut, then this track will not be processed by ripple delete. The result is that your tracks are out of sync.

Torre C.
  • Setor: Internet

Intuitive, feature-rich video editor

Avaliado em 12/06/2021

I use Camtasia as part of a recurring marketing campaign that we create and manage in-house, and every time I'm encountered with a more complex video editing option I go right back to Camtasia. It has every feature I need, is easy to use, and makes editing a cinch.

Vantagens

Camtasia makes editing videos simple, fast, and as easy as possible for non-technical editors. It has basically every video editing feature you could want for basic editing, and is very user friendly and intuitive. I love the transition options, annotation options, and other basic affects that all have drag and drop capabilities. It's also really easy to cut out pieces of a video, speed the video or audio up, etc.

Desvantagens

The upload to YouTube feature just stopped working with the recent version I purchased. My old version still works fine with that but the fact that I can no longer directly upload to YouTube drives me absolutely bonkers. Many others have reported this issue online and there doesn't seem to be a solution as of yet.

Mohamed I.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Camtasia Review

Avaliado em 26/05/2021

Vantagens

Screen capture video: The program provides the ability to capture the screen, a specific window or part of the screen and get a video file for everything you do on the computer screen

You can add recording to your photo when recording video to computer screen

You can use it to upload the video you have produced directly to YouTube.

It provides you with the ability to write on the video and add special effects

Remove some clips from your captured video and add others

Desvantagens

Program operation is slow and there are delays between picture and sound in video when using the program on a computer with low capabilities. Therefore, it needs a computer with high capabilities in order to enjoy ease of use and avoid these problems.

Shubham V.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

Easy to use Recording Video

Avaliado em 24/07/2021

I am satisfied with screen recording, video making and video editing feature.

Vantagens

It's easy to use and learn for beginner who don't know how to screen record. You can also edit the video with the help of camtasia.

Desvantagens

For video editing purpose, It has less effect and i wish camtasia add more effect but overall i am satisfied.

Chris G.
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easiest and best tools if you want to capture your screen and record videos with the same...

Avaliado em 27/08/2021

Overall, I've had a great experience with Camtasia. I've used it for a few years now and really don't need anything else to create the videos I need for customers and our support teams.

Vantagens

It easy to get started recording and editing your videos. I can record my screen and myself at the same time without having to use extra equipment. It's great.

Desvantagens

Some of the prebuilt templates are a little "cheesy" and I personally wouldn't use them. Also, like any software, it can take a little getting used to.

James P.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Versatile Video Creator & Editor Tool

Avaliado em 10/06/2021

I can create video lessons capturing the screen, slides and sometimes videos, so making a multi-source video. It helps me to show what I see to others.

Vantagens

It's very intuitive to use with a Mac and easy to learn especially for a non-techie. Some features will need more practice to master.

Desvantagens

Whenever I use Krisp (noise cancellation app), the audio & video go out of sync and I have to manually adjust.

Paul M.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Has been indispensible in creating my new video series

Avaliado em 01/09/2021

I just finished an intensive 6-months project using Camtasia for editing a 30+ hour educational videos series for artists.

I had used Camtasia casually for 7-8 years , for fairly small projects, so this was a big step up in my requirements. My timeline generally started with 3 video feeds (3 angles on my work table), a separate audio feed, and Powerpoint slides, then I'd layer in special effects, annotations, and other items. I did have to upgrade my hardware so it could keep up (including an SSD drive) but the software did amazingly well.

Since I had been using Camtasia for other work projects for several years, and I've seen improvements in each upgrade. They still put a lot of effort into improving the product.

I'm very happy with my results - my videos look professional and well put together. With over 30 hours of video content, it would be easy for the series to become boring, but I can switch camera angles, add transitions, annotations, and other elements which keep it fresh and interesting.

I have no hesitation in recommending Camtasia.

Vantagens

The product seems to be honed in to provide the features that are critical to non-professional video editors. Ease of use is great, and it has all the features I need to create professional videos

Desvantagens

A few bugs have popped up here and there, but they've been fixed quickly. I wish it were a little easier to mix in multiple video angles

Daniel T.

Camtasia Review

Avaliado em 29/12/2020

I use Camtasia to record and create professional training video for my courses, webinars, and for post-production recorded Zoom live session. It’s very easy to create another similar video, using templates, video placeholders or simply copy-paste an existing project and replace existing media with a new one.

It is less feature-rich than Adobe Premiere, but you can’t beat its simplicity.

Also, TechSmith delivers amazing support tutorials to help you learn how to use the platform.

Vantagens

Camtasia is very easy to use and has enough features to make your video looks professional.

Has templates and video placeholders that are very useful when you create similar videos.

It has quite a few video effects.

It has auto sound normalizer and noise reduction (is not perfect, but it helps).

Camtasia comes with a Screen Recorder that is integrated with the editor. After recording, you have the option to auto create a Camtasia project and add the recorded video to it.

Can capture mouse and you can edit it later (like size or hide it). Camtasia also smooth the mouse movements.

You can explain better some topics using text overlay (very easy to create, extend, or add effects).

Supports green screen.

It’s easy to import video and photos created in other application.

You can post videos directly to YouTube from within the application.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I need to be exact when cutting and splicing a video or audio and I miss one or two steps of zooming-out the media.

The software was freezing on a laptop without a graphics card (rarely).

Camtasia doesn’t have the possibility to change the editing speed. But I managed to do it using a workaround: changing the media speed and before exporting don’t forget to change it back to normal.

For a long video, rendering takes a lot.

Audio processing is a bit limited (for more control you should use another tool like Audacity)

If you hear that Camtasia can import PowerPoint slides, don’t be too enthusiast about that, it will import them as photos only. Doesn’t import/replicate any effect or text.

Sven K.

Amazing Videosoftware Camtasia

Avaliado em 11/03/2021

Overall, I'm happy that Camtasia was recommended to me. I have super-equipped software that I can use to create all of my videos and audios as an online course developer. Uploading to video platforms is also really quick and easy. It is a lot of fun to take pictures with the green screen and then display a news studio. Camtasia makes my job easier for me.

Vantagens

There are many functions and they are very intuitive. I was a beginner and quickly found success with my first beautiful video. You can merge many tracks for pictures, Power Point, music and speech. Videos and audios can be edited very nicely. Cutting is also very easy with the functions. There are plenty of ready-made templates in the internal library. Any format can also be imported from the computer. Price and performance are absolutely appropriate. I have signed a maintenance contract and can use the latest version with better and better functions every year. Great.

Desvantagens

I found the many setting options a little difficult at the beginning. It took something to recognize the changes when attitudes were different.

A help display with a hint would be good if you create an intro, for example, and fill in the data. Kind of an indication that it is to be saved for further, later videos.

The result is very large files that I have moved to external hard drives. Importing them from there was cumbersome but feasible.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Facile strumento di registrazione ed editing: adatto sia ai beginner che ai pro

Avaliado em 13/05/2021

Il programma è molto semplice da usare, ma non per questo amatoriale: al contrario, permette di ottenere video professionali, anche partendo da una competenza base di editing video. Ho molto apprezzato l'ampia e completa sezione video tutorial presente sul sito techsmith.com, che permette di acquisire competenze avanzate.

Vantagens

Ho iniziato ad usare Camtasia senza aver mai fatto editing video professionale, con un background da grafico web.
Devo dire che l'organizzazione dell'interfaccia che permette di registrare lo schermo ed editare i contenuti è molto semplice e intuitiva, con funzionalità analoghe ad altri software di grafica e fotoritocco.
Ho trovato molto evidente la modalità di registrazione dello schermo, e l'editing del video, per la maggior parte 'drag and drop'. Ho molto apprezzato la possibilità di catturare tutto ciò che accade sullo schermo del PC, compreso il mouse: il movimento di quest'ultimo può essere modificato in fase di editing conferendo al video un aspetto davvero professionale.

Desvantagens

Durante l'utilizzo di Camtasia 2020 ho riscontrato dei punti deboli, che sono sono stati corretti con la versione 2021: non è possibile salvare in rete le risorse media (difetto risolto con un maggior controllo e personalizzazione delle risorse remote); gestione difficoltosa dei gruppi di elementi (anche questo aspetto è stato migliorato nella versione 2021). Ho inoltre notato che è preferibile utilizzare un secondo monitor per scollegare il canvas dalla timeline e agire su entrambe con maggior facilità.
Alcune parti dell'interfaccia non sono molto efficaci, e avrei preferito un numero maggiore di shortcut.

Mirza R.
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

More than just a screen recording software

Avaliado em 20/06/2021

Camtasia has made it easy to screen record, edit and upload videos all in one place. The ease of is really great. This is a one stop do it all type of software. You can add your own videos in addition to you screen recording too. The end quality of the product delivered by Camtasia is worth investing in it. If you're on the fence about it and need a push to get it, I definitely recommend it.

Vantagens

Camtasia is really easy to use even for beginners. There are lot of tutorials available on the Camtasia website to get started on the software. There are inbuilt video editing features or drop downs that make video editing a breeze. The screen capture feature is amazing and trouble free. All you need is a microphone and a screen to get started. Various pre-built animations can be added into your video to quicken the editing process. Video export options are also available to save videos in the desired format.

Desvantagens

There is a very small learning curve that new users might find annoying at first but its ease of use becomes natural after a while. There are so many features available that you might get lost in it.

Ariyan T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

One of the best and easy video editing and creating software

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

I use Camtasia for my camera video editing. I cut unused thing, add some title and customise the sound. sometimes I edit my whiteboard video with this, and I sell those video to my buyer.

Vantagens

Camtasia is a video editing and creating software. I used this software overall in 3 years. This is a really helpful software for simple editing work. The feature of this software are very easy to use. So, I recommended my all friend and colleague to use this software. There are some easy tools and option, anyone can learn about this software in one or tow day. The rendering file of this software is small but the video quality is very good. that's why it's my favourite software.

Desvantagens

There are no special effect and fx tools. after saving the video file, that folder contains too many files.and also one thing is, you can't make any high quality petty or slide video with this.

Seth M.
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The gold standard of video screen capturing.

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

I create online trainings for a large company. I needed a powerful video screen recording software for walkthroughs and demonstrations. It's so easy to create video recordings of my desktop and import them into whatever format I need (youtube, storyline, LMS, etc.)

Vantagens

Camtasia was my first choice when purchasing video screen capturing software when I first arrived at my job. It's so easy to get up and running. From easily sizing the capture size to drag and drop editing. It's the best around. I love the extensive export options as well.

Desvantagens

My least favorite part of this software is the split between Camtasia and Camtasia Recorder. I don't love toggling between the two apps.

Stefanos E.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Camtasia review

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

I have been using Camtasia on a daily basis to perform screencasts, record my videos and edit them afterwards in order to produce high quality training materials for technical audiences. I am very happy with the overall performance and feature set of the software and I would highly recommend it to anyone. It covers my requirements as a beginner video producer and trainer.

Vantagens

Camtasia offers a boost in the process of video recording and editing. It features very high quality screen casting and high resolution .mp4 video output. Also Techsmith's training academy allows new video editors to obtain useful knowledge in the field of video production by offering courses to every new paid Camtasia subscription. Last but not least, Techsmith offers a rich library of assets and templates to use in your professionally looking video project.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately Camtasia is not officially supported on Windows Server systems. I had a Windows Server 2019 box on which I would like to install it but this is not officially supported.

Peggy F.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Using Camtasia for over 10 years . . and counting!

Avaliado em 31/08/2021

I really enjoy the software and have for YEARS. I am always recommending Camtasia to my clients who want to do little DIY video projects - and have converted them to users/followers as well. Tech support is always very helpful and the tutorial videos they provide - along with live webinars - are very helpful.

Vantagens

The visual interface is (in our opinion) the best feature. Techsmith keeps adding more features that make it eas(ier) to produce professional-quality videos for my clients in a short amount of time. I especially enjoy the ability to create Client Libraries (frequently used tools, fonts, effects, music, assets, etc.) as this helps build consistence between clients & projects.

Desvantagens

Transitions are a bit frustrating for my types of projects. They have added many new effects and transitions to their latest release (which are all very cool). My clients prefer the subtle and non-flashy transitions and besides the fade and a few others, there are few to really choose from that help the video stand out (without really standing out :).

Siraj W.

Camtasia - Best Video tool

Avaliado em 09/09/2020

Camtasia is most commonly used tool for making videos and screen recording. Many channels on YouTube use it for screen recordings. It also gives an opportunity that you can add your desired audio or multimedia on your videos.

Vantagens

Camtasia studio is easy to learn and it has simple user interface. It is very popular for its screen recordings feature because it provide neat and professional quality result.
It provides many functionality to users to edit videos immediately and add effects and filters on it. I believe Camtasia studio is well worth the cost software due to its many options and simplicity.

Desvantagens

It often show crashes and bugs while you are editing videos but the update which has auto save feature helped many users a lots.
You cannot do detailed customizations in camtasia studio as its competitors providing. Camtasia has a limited keyboard controls and also they missing many commands which make their keyboard commands weak and poor. I wish the price could be a little less for individuals that would be helpful.

Aziz R.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Camtasia | Software Reviews

Avaliado em 09/11/2020

Well, I enjoyed a lot using Camtasia a. It is very user friendly. I believe everyone loves this very much.

Vantagens

I use Camtasia for video editing purposes. It makes me feel good.
Well, Camtasia video recording software. It allows you to screen recording with astounding features, animations, and effects. A lot of features I like it more especially video transitions, great effects, and so on.

It was founded in the United States in 1987. Now It is gained much more popularity among YouTubers. They don’t have a free version but offer a free trial so that you can buy from them if you like it.

The price is $249 as a one-time payment per person.

Desvantagens

It makes computer slow during rendering videos. That is why it takes a little bit of time to render videos

• Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

It is a useful solution, try it free..

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

we are mostly using camtasia to training our specialists who works from out of offfice. All employees become home office since April '20 due to covid-19 and this program has became crucial. A new era has begun for business world and camtasia is a key player.

Vantagens

we transfer all our training programs to e-learning platforms. Not just our trainers but also my other team members such as QA specialists can use camtasia easily to record. We usually combine parts or recombine after updates which occurs very often. Its user friendly interface is important and valuable

Desvantagens

Snagit 2020 is must be free or lower price.

Alternativas consideradas

Filmora

Razões para mudar para o Camtasia

price-feature balance
Harold S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A very good video editor

Avaliado em 17/07/2020

I like it and I use it daily and like it. It's one of my favorite video editors

Vantagens

It's easy to use, robust, and with nice features. It also offers different formats to export. Quality delivery is great. You can export to your computer and other apps such as Youtube, Vimeo and other social media apps. You can capture your PC screen and record voice narration.

Desvantagens

It's kind of heavy to load and as other video editors needs a lot of resources of your PC. Does not offer other type of animations like cartoons or illustrations that other video editors offer nowadays

Pieter P.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Camtasia is fantastic

Avaliado em 27/02/2021

I use this software literally on a weekly basis for screen recordings. Making videos and producing it for youtube and my e-learning website is super easy. I love this software and I don't use anything else to do this kind of work.

Vantagens

This software is super easy to work with. I love the integration with PowerPoint and it makes my work creating videos for my e-learning site so much easier. Screen recording is great as well as recording from PowerPoint slide shows.

Desvantagens

As I also work with pinnacle software I sometimes find that video format compatibility becomes an issue but that is just about the only real issue I have ever experienced with the software. But this may just be small variances in codex.

• Setor: Varejistas

Easily create professional-looking videos

Avaliado em 30/09/2020

You are not going to create a blockbuster movie on Camtasia - that's not what it is designed for, but you will find it an easy to use video recorder and editor for tutorials, lessons, etc., with tools geared towards that.

Vantagens

For us, it is mainly used to create video tutorials. Sometimes text and images are not enough, and that is when Camtasia comes in. With easy to use recording and editing tools, you can easily create professional-looking videos. Even though it is a basic video recorder and editor, their are lots of features included, such as annotations, effects, cursor effects and transitions. With Camtasia, you can spend less time on post production.

Desvantagens

Not really a con, but you may find yourself wanting to get onto a maintenance subscription to keep the software always up-to-date. It is not that expensive to do so.