Camtasia

Screen recording, video making, and editing tool

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

159 avaliações

Ernesto alfonso O.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Si buscas edición simple pero profesional esta es la solución

Avaliado em 12/05/2022

Para comenzar es muy bueno pues es el software ideal para comenzar a entender los principios de edición de video.

Vantagens

Es amigable, fácil de uso, potente y veloz, facilita la edición para aquel que no sabe o va comenzando en el mundo de la edición de video, sus tutoriales son muy intuitivos.

Desvantagens

Es tardado el proceso de renderización a diferencia de otros programas similares.

VEGAS Pro, MiniTool MovieMaker e iMovie

Razões para mudar para o Camtasia

Porque es mucho más completo que los demás a nivel de conocimientos básico y óptimo para hacer tareas de edición básica sin que te llene tu equipo con caché.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Record and edit simple training videos

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

I believe it's a must-have if you are looking into a reliable software to capture your screen. It has some great features to minimize the post-editing, meaning you can use it to simplify your work when creating a series of training videos.

Vantagens

It's very easy to use and it helps you configure to your needs through assistant wizards.
The result is very good, it does a nice compression on the files.
The editing features are surprisingly good for a software to capture your screen and allows to create interactive and really great videos with some work.

Desvantagens

As an editor, it might be too simple to do more advanced and customized things.

Cristhian josue J.
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Camtasia, the ideal suite for students and businesses

Avaliado em 04/09/2021

I like Camtasia to edit and create simple videos focused on brands and students because it allows us to create interesting and didactic audiovisuals, this video editor fulfills that function very well, but when developing a major production project, I would not even bother to open this software, because I know previously it will not help me.

The price is very affordable and I highly recommend this video editor if you want to create school projects or aimed at a work group, from there on out it would not be the best option.

Vantagens

Camtasia is a really simple video editor, I like how it works, I like what it can do, but above all, I like that it leaves you to create videos in such simple and easy ways, Camtasia seems to be focused on the beginner user, or the one who wants to do simple and good quality videos.

In my opinion, this is a very good first video editor for those who want to enter the world of post-production and audiovisual development, its price is accessible and that is exactly what makes this my first suggestion to any beginner.

Desvantagens

Camtasia is very simple, the features that make it an excellent video editor make it a software that doesn't meet the needs of all the projects we may have in mind, not to mention the post-production of some long footage, we couldn't get something elaborate with the native resources of this video editor.

If you're an intermediate or advanced experienced editor, I wouldn't recommend this software, as it will probably just stop your workflow and won't meet your needs.

Michael L.
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Everything you need to produce quality content

Avaliado em 22/03/2022

Very good, great support and provides relevant updates each year that have been helpful. I can't see a better option for me and I would certainly recommend if you are a beginner.

Vantagens

Editing is very thorough and I can find a rhythm that saves me time with editing. Screen capture and voice recording is very convenient. I can't say the same for other software.

Desvantagens

It's harder to use Camtasia on a Mac, vs PC so when I use my mac the commands are different and that throws me off. I'm much more proficient with it on a PC, so I avoid doing too much with it on my Mac.

Adobe Creative Cloud Express

Razões para escolher o Camtasia

Camtasia has a far better screen capture and convenience for editing. Much more robust for the volume of content I produce. And also, best option for desktop or pc

iMovie

Razões para mudar para o Camtasia

Better price and a simple option vs Adobe (seemed to complex)

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The first step towards video editing.

Avaliado em 13/05/2022

I have used it for a long time, I have been using it for more than 3 years, and after gaining experience with the video editing method and taking the basics, I began to dig deeper into more professional software.

Vantagens

Camtasia is the first program I have used in my life to edit my videos, had it not been for the use of this program in the beginning, I would not have been able to use more professional programs such as Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
I've used it for a long time and through it I've moved on and digging into other programs, and I admit it's an excellent program and a lot of people have gotten started with it.
I used it for two things, the first is to edit my videos, and the second is to record my screen
It is a very easy-to-use feature, the user interface is very simple, it has a lot of ready-made transitions between videos, as well as special transitions for texts, and also photo animations, you can put video subtitles, add graphic shapes and arrows, there are some sound effects that you can use very quickly In processing files and exporting videos.
Camtasia targets the novice user in this field, because you can create simple videos of very high quality.

Desvantagens

Camtasia lacks the most important feature, which is automatic saving, when the power is cut off, all the project I was working on disappeared, and I had to go back to build the entire work
Also, it does not have professional transitions like in other programs, it is light, simple and limited in use.

Mohan lal D.
  • Setor: E-Learning

My favorite software for Video Editing

Avaliado em 06/05/2022

My overall experience with Camtasia has been good. And, just like any other software, it gets easier and more fun creating/editing videos in Camtasia as you know more about the software & basics of Video Editing.

Camtasia is good if you are looking for basic Video Editing software. But, if we talk about Videos that require advanced editing, visual effects e.g. in the case of Cinematic videos, etc. then I would recommend comparing with alternative options to see which one fits the goal.

Vantagens

Camtasia has all the required features, and a simple UI to help you create polished Videos without needing to spend too much time learning the software.

Talking about most favorite features, I like the 'remove a color' effect, callouts, transition effects, & animations. These features help in creating professional-looking videos. For example, after you record a video with the green screen, you can then remove the background color using the 'remove a color' option, and, later you can add callouts with effects, animations, etc. to make the video more engaging.

Camtasia also has easy to use screen recording feature, which comes in handy when you need to create PPT-based videos, or need to record a short clip for inserting into your final video.

Another thing I like about the software is, that you can group the elements on the video timeline, so when you are creating an element with too many effects, and animations combined; then you can group those elements to show as one element. Also, you can copy & paste these created elements into the new project file, which helps in reducing your editing time when you need to use an already created element.

Desvantagens

There aren't many options related to Audio corrections in Camtasia. Also, the color correction options are not that good either if we compare it to options in software like Premiere Pro CC.

Benn H.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Camtasia - A very complete video editing software

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

Camtasia is excellent for recording your screen and adding interactive features to your videos, it is easy to add elements, just with drag and drop, an image, audio or video, at the end of each project it allows me to save it or share it with a single click to YouTube or to Drive, this software is ideal for content creators and casual users who need to edit videos casually. The best of camtasia are all the effects that can be added to the videos, blur effect, transitions, and many others.

Vantagens

Camtasia was one of the first software that I use to edit videos, it is one of the best in its category, since it has many tools to edit a video, from transitions, cut at some point, add or remove audio, it can also be done zooming and putting annotations at some point in the video, as for the interface I could say that it only takes a couple of days to get completely familiar with it, in my opinion it is intuitive when it has already been used a couple of times, another thing that I like about camtasia is that I can add effects to the cursor and make a more attractive video.

Desvantagens

What I don't like about camtasia is that with each update it gets heavier and requires better specs on your devices, in my opinion camtasia should create a lite version for casual creators.

Roy R.
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Camtasia is the best screen recording available

Avaliado em 18/05/2022

I use Camtasia to create tutorial videos for my classes at a local university and a local technical college as well as creating tutorials for my YouTube channel.

Vantagens

Camtasia does such a great job with screen recording, video editing and video creation. If you need a great screen recording software then this is it. The easy video editing built in makes it useful for videos recorded in other platforms and being able to export in formats supported by YouTube and most elearning platforms makes it easy.

Desvantagens

While Camtasia does come with some stock images, it would be nice if more were included in a Camtasia subscription as opposed to having to subscribe to images as a separate service.

Vanessa W.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Work professionally with your videos

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

I have been using Camtasia for several years, I consider it the best software to record your screen and edit your videos, it has multiple options that make work easier and it is very easy to learn how to use since it has its own tutorial when installing the program.

Vantagens

I really like using Camtasia because when I edit my videos they play at the best quality, plus it's very easy to use this software because you don't have many options to get confused with.

Desvantagens

The only bad thing about Camtasia is that when it comes to rendering this process can be slow and frustrating, also sometimes the videos can come out with errors and you have to repeat the whole process.

Angel G.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Editing is really easy, but limited if you're not a beginner

Avaliado em 27/04/2022

Vantagens

This is probably one of the most user-friendly editing softwares out there. Is really easy to get along with its editing tools due to tutorials included in the software and intuitive interface.

Quick rendering most of the times.

Really rare to have issues of Camtasia crashing or freezing out of nowhere.

You can be making nice editing for your videos within minutes even if your a beginner.

Its annual pricing is actually low.

You can render and share your videos directly to online platforms.

Desvantagens

As much as its easy to use, it flaws when it comes to editing possibilities. Just with texts or shapes, the options are limited.

I wouldn't recommend it for big or very elaborated projects (in terms of effects and keyframe tracking).

Alfredo G.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best editing software for educational videos

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

Camtasia is a program that helps me enormously in my work, although there are very powerful video editors, they become complicated to use and have a very high cost. Its ease of use allows you to obtain quality results without being an expert in the area of video editing. It includes the screenshot tool which works perfectly. The cost-benefit ratio seems very good to me. I definitely recommend it.

Vantagens

It is a very easy program to use, but at the same time, it is full of tools that make your work easier and allow you to obtain very good results.
Among its best features are:
- Easy to edit videos, take part of them, make cuts, speed up or slow down and manage layers
- You can easily add shapes, arrows, texts and graphic elements, and it is very easy to define their duration and position in the video.
- Its screenshot tool is great, it has the correct and enough options, it allows to capture the screen and the webcam at the same time and edit them in separate channels.
- It has audio effects, few but functional and well selected, noise reduction, fade in and fade out. No more is needed.
- Video pan and zoom tools are easy to use.
- The export is simple and different profiles can be handled.
- It has subtitle function
- Easily separate the sound from the video and you can easily control the volume
- Video documentation is very good

Desvantagens

What I think can be improved is really little.
- The program takes a while to start, but once opened, it works smoothly even if you don't have a large computer, in my case, with 8 GB of ram I can use it correctly.
- Some things are missing customization options, but you rarely miss them
- The templates and elements that are included are limited, if you want more they have a cost that seems high to me if you have already paid for the software.
- It seems to me that it lacks an autosave option, I have already had to lose a few hours of work due to a power failure.

Filmora

Razões para escolher o Camtasia

High cost of Adobe license, very complex use of software, many features not used for our purposes.

Adobe Premiere Pro

Razões para mudar para o Camtasia

Filmora is a good program, but you have to buy the screen recorder separately, Filmora Pro includes it, but the ease and speed of use required for our purposes is reduced.
Paul M.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Has been indispensible in creating my new video series

Avaliado em 01/09/2021

I just finished an intensive 6-months project using Camtasia for editing a 30+ hour educational videos series for artists.

I had used Camtasia casually for 7-8 years , for fairly small projects, so this was a big step up in my requirements. My timeline generally started with 3 video feeds (3 angles on my work table), a separate audio feed, and Powerpoint slides, then I'd layer in special effects, annotations, and other items. I did have to upgrade my hardware so it could keep up (including an SSD drive) but the software did amazingly well.

Since I had been using Camtasia for other work projects for several years, and I've seen improvements in each upgrade. They still put a lot of effort into improving the product.

I'm very happy with my results - my videos look professional and well put together. With over 30 hours of video content, it would be easy for the series to become boring, but I can switch camera angles, add transitions, annotations, and other elements which keep it fresh and interesting.

I have no hesitation in recommending Camtasia.

Vantagens

The product seems to be honed in to provide the features that are critical to non-professional video editors. Ease of use is great, and it has all the features I need to create professional videos

Desvantagens

A few bugs have popped up here and there, but they've been fixed quickly. I wish it were a little easier to mix in multiple video angles

Muhammad I.
  • Setor: Design gráfico

As a YouTuber and a Freelancer you need Camtasia Software

Avaliado em 04/08/2021

I was not an expert in video editing and started using Camtasia. And now I am a graphic designer and still, I am using Camtasia because of its highly friendly interface.
I used to create videos for my youtube channel, for my Facebook page, and for my clients. Each time Camtasia is going to help me a lot. I can create an intro I want, simply by using Camtasia templates. I can edit video without hesitation of lagging problem.
But I don't like its loading time, It often used to take too much time while exporting a video, uploading a video on youtube, or doing sharing with Camtasia.
But I am expecting that the Camtasias team is working on this and it is going to resolve very soon.

Vantagens

The best thing I like about Camtasia is the savings project as a file. You can stop working on your project anytime you want and may reopen it whenever you wish to continue. It is not going to crash like other cheap software. Once you complete your project, You can export this in any format which you want.
I like this feature because I am a freelancer and I used to work on 2 to e projects same time. Sometimes I need to stop my first project and need to continue another project. Here Camtasia saved project will help me a lot and it is never going to troubleshoot or crash.
You may import hundred of videos and it is never going to lag even a little bit. It is also going to work smoothly also on small systems e.g having 4GB ram or low on Hard disk-like 70GB.

Desvantagens

Opening software takes too much time but it's okay, But there is no sense of loading again when I am going to opening my saved project. I like the software too much but I wish that the Camtasia team should have a look at this and need to improve this one. I can't afford so much patience that I will use to wait while it's being opening.
Another thing I want to mention here, It has limited access to templates. There should be an option of importing custom templates. The quantity of icons in the media library is also limited although there is an option of downloading from techsmith website but i am unable to do so.

Rogelio A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great video editing software perfect for tutorials

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

I've been using this for so long I forgot. Camtasia has improved a lot and it replaced my video editing software. I use to make tutorials for my clients and this helps me create them in a professional way and make adjustments super quick.
I have a maintenance contract that may require more training from their agents. I had to explain a problem 3 times to finally have someone to watch over me. I was treated like a regular joe when I am paying a support contract. The third guy really replied and followed me up. The first 2 guys didn't even care much.

Vantagens

it's aimed to videotutorial creators. Easy to use, fast to edit videos, very comfortable to work with

Desvantagens

Some details like the fonts outlines that end up as little boxes around each letter and some features that should work better like the templates to have all the fonts and colors on the whole project... well that doesn't work.

Daniel T.

Camtasia Review

Avaliado em 29/12/2020

I use Camtasia to record and create professional training video for my courses, webinars, and for post-production recorded Zoom live session. It’s very easy to create another similar video, using templates, video placeholders or simply copy-paste an existing project and replace existing media with a new one.

It is less feature-rich than Adobe Premiere, but you can’t beat its simplicity.

Also, TechSmith delivers amazing support tutorials to help you learn how to use the platform.

Vantagens

Camtasia is very easy to use and has enough features to make your video looks professional.

Has templates and video placeholders that are very useful when you create similar videos.

It has quite a few video effects.

It has auto sound normalizer and noise reduction (is not perfect, but it helps).

Camtasia comes with a Screen Recorder that is integrated with the editor. After recording, you have the option to auto create a Camtasia project and add the recorded video to it.

Can capture mouse and you can edit it later (like size or hide it). Camtasia also smooth the mouse movements.

You can explain better some topics using text overlay (very easy to create, extend, or add effects).

Supports green screen.

It’s easy to import video and photos created in other application.

You can post videos directly to YouTube from within the application.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I need to be exact when cutting and splicing a video or audio and I miss one or two steps of zooming-out the media.

The software was freezing on a laptop without a graphics card (rarely).

Camtasia doesn’t have the possibility to change the editing speed. But I managed to do it using a workaround: changing the media speed and before exporting don’t forget to change it back to normal.

For a long video, rendering takes a lot.

Audio processing is a bit limited (for more control you should use another tool like Audacity)

If you hear that Camtasia can import PowerPoint slides, don’t be too enthusiast about that, it will import them as photos only. Doesn’t import/replicate any effect or text.

Arun sarathy P.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

Best Video Editor for People in Beginners - Intermediate stage

Avaliado em 13/03/2022

Vantagens

Ease of use - after (of course) going through a few tutorials you can see the power of Camtasia while using it for editing videos. I have been using it for more than 5 years now for creating videos (for my YouTube channel). Often, I get asked which video tool I use after seeing my work. Camtasia is not that expensive if you see the value it brings in terms of quality editing. Of course, it doesn't have all the bells and whistles like the Adobe family of tools but it does its job really well.
It's capacity to create 'favorites' on any custom animation I create, specific graphics, tools within Camtasia - is a game changer. I only have to go to my 'Favorites' folder within Camtasia because I put all my frequently used tools in there, which speeds up my video editing / creation process.
Another pro is its ability to connect my mobile from within Camtasia. This helps me in transferring my photos and videos to directly into the editor.

Desvantagens

Not a con, but sometimes, the rendering takes a while to complete, especially for longer videos. I know my system config plays a critical role here but I somehow feel some magic solution can help in speeding up the rendering process. Another minor annoyance I have is that sometimes (I mean quite rarely) it crashes while working. I believe, it should never crash since my video editing is critical to my nature of work. So whenever it does (not often) I feel bad.

Sven K.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Amazing Videosoftware Camtasia

Avaliado em 11/03/2021

Overall, I'm happy that Camtasia was recommended to me. I have super-equipped software that I can use to create all of my videos and audios as an online course developer. Uploading to video platforms is also really quick and easy. It is a lot of fun to take pictures with the green screen and then display a news studio. Camtasia makes my job easier for me.

Vantagens

There are many functions and they are very intuitive. I was a beginner and quickly found success with my first beautiful video. You can merge many tracks for pictures, Power Point, music and speech. Videos and audios can be edited very nicely. Cutting is also very easy with the functions. There are plenty of ready-made templates in the internal library. Any format can also be imported from the computer. Price and performance are absolutely appropriate. I have signed a maintenance contract and can use the latest version with better and better functions every year. Great.

Desvantagens

I found the many setting options a little difficult at the beginning. It took something to recognize the changes when attitudes were different.

A help display with a hint would be good if you create an intro, for example, and fill in the data. Kind of an indication that it is to be saved for further, later videos.

The result is very large files that I have moved to external hard drives. Importing them from there was cumbersome but feasible.

Nicole K.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Intuitive, easy to learn, polished results

Avaliado em 10/03/2022

I'm an instructional design grad student and finally tried Camtasia to create a portfolio piece for a job application. I liked it so much I ended up purchasing it and then using it in work to edit my department's outdated tutorial videos for student orientation. I also created an interactive tutorial for student curriculum, importing content from PowerPoint (which was relatively easy). Accessibility is important to me, so Camtasia's ability to generate (fairly accurate) captions is a huge plus. Generally dragging, dropping, cutting up, rearranging, and creating overlays and callouts for videos is pretty easy and intuitive. I tried to do some of these projects in Adobe Premiere Pro and just got frustrated -- Premiere is honestly just too MUCH for a simple tutorial video, it's better used for more complicated film projects and for simple screen captures it's just clunky and loves to crash and fail to save. Even though I get Adobe for free through work, Camtasia is worth the $200 for ease of use.

Vantagens

Camtasia makes video production easy and intuitive, particularly for training or demonstration videos that require screen capture. The auto-caption feature is highly intelligent, the software is much more intuitive than programs like Adobe Premiere Pro. The callout features are easy and helpful and the upload to video platforms is simple. I love being able to upload to screencast.com and include interactive buttons in the videos. The layering feature for video and audio makes sense to me as someone who's used Adobe for many years (though again, this is way more intuitive than most Adobe products).

Desvantagens

It is a bit difficult to scroll through layers and timelines on a smaller (laptop-sized) screen and a bit too easy to accidentally click the button that inserts a quiz. Editing auto-generated captions is a bit finicky and took me a while to get the hang of. This is really nitpicking, but you can't export a free trial video without a big ugly watermark (though perhaps this is par for the course at this point). Some of the stock animations/overlays didn't load correctly for me, which was kind of disappointing. Overall though, these are minor bugs.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An Excellent Video Creation and Editing Tool, Especially for Less Experienced Users

Avaliado em 31/03/2022

My overall experience has been positive. I'm not a video pro, but I was able to get up and running very quickly, with no support needed from the vendor. I was able, with very little experience, to produce video content that, while not as polished as a professional video creator might produce using more sophisticated tools, looked great and fit the bill.

Vantagens

Camtasia makes it incredibly easy to create and edit professional-looking videos. It's a fantastic tool for people who don't have a lot of experience editing video -- and for companies who don't have the budget to hire a professional to create the kinds of high quality demos and videos they need. The media library makes it easy to import all the files you want and then drag and drop them wherever you want them to appear in the stream. It's very easy to cut segments and move them around, and with one click you can separate audio from video, letting you easily replace native audio with a separately recorded file and align it with the video wherever you want it to go.

Desvantagens

More demanding video creators may want more functionality / options, but for people who are not pros in this area, Camtasia makes it incredibly easy to get started and use it effectively.

Adobe Premiere Pro e iMovie

Razões para mudar para o Camtasia

Price and ease of use, focusing only on the features we needed vs. the bells and whistles we didn't
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Facile strumento di registrazione ed editing: adatto sia ai beginner che ai pro

Avaliado em 13/05/2021

Il programma è molto semplice da usare, ma non per questo amatoriale: al contrario, permette di ottenere video professionali, anche partendo da una competenza base di editing video. Ho molto apprezzato l'ampia e completa sezione video tutorial presente sul sito techsmith.com, che permette di acquisire competenze avanzate.

Vantagens

Ho iniziato ad usare Camtasia senza aver mai fatto editing video professionale, con un background da grafico web.
Devo dire che l'organizzazione dell'interfaccia che permette di registrare lo schermo ed editare i contenuti è molto semplice e intuitiva, con funzionalità analoghe ad altri software di grafica e fotoritocco.
Ho trovato molto evidente la modalità di registrazione dello schermo, e l'editing del video, per la maggior parte 'drag and drop'. Ho molto apprezzato la possibilità di catturare tutto ciò che accade sullo schermo del PC, compreso il mouse: il movimento di quest'ultimo può essere modificato in fase di editing conferendo al video un aspetto davvero professionale.

Desvantagens

Durante l'utilizzo di Camtasia 2020 ho riscontrato dei punti deboli, che sono sono stati corretti con la versione 2021: non è possibile salvare in rete le risorse media (difetto risolto con un maggior controllo e personalizzazione delle risorse remote); gestione difficoltosa dei gruppi di elementi (anche questo aspetto è stato migliorato nella versione 2021). Ho inoltre notato che è preferibile utilizzare un secondo monitor per scollegare il canvas dalla timeline e agire su entrambe con maggior facilità.
Alcune parti dell'interfaccia non sono molto efficaci, e avrei preferito un numero maggiore di shortcut.

Mirza R.
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

More than just a screen recording software

Avaliado em 20/06/2021

Camtasia has made it easy to screen record, edit and upload videos all in one place. The ease of is really great. This is a one stop do it all type of software. You can add your own videos in addition to you screen recording too. The end quality of the product delivered by Camtasia is worth investing in it. If you're on the fence about it and need a push to get it, I definitely recommend it.

Vantagens

Camtasia is really easy to use even for beginners. There are lot of tutorials available on the Camtasia website to get started on the software. There are inbuilt video editing features or drop downs that make video editing a breeze. The screen capture feature is amazing and trouble free. All you need is a microphone and a screen to get started. Various pre-built animations can be added into your video to quicken the editing process. Video export options are also available to save videos in the desired format.

Desvantagens

There is a very small learning curve that new users might find annoying at first but its ease of use becomes natural after a while. There are so many features available that you might get lost in it.

Ariyan T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

One of the best and easy video editing and creating software

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

I use Camtasia for my camera video editing. I cut unused thing, add some title and customise the sound. sometimes I edit my whiteboard video with this, and I sell those video to my buyer.

Vantagens

Camtasia is a video editing and creating software. I used this software overall in 3 years. This is a really helpful software for simple editing work. The feature of this software are very easy to use. So, I recommended my all friend and colleague to use this software. There are some easy tools and option, anyone can learn about this software in one or tow day. The rendering file of this software is small but the video quality is very good. that's why it's my favourite software.

Desvantagens

There are no special effect and fx tools. after saving the video file, that folder contains too many files.and also one thing is, you can't make any high quality petty or slide video with this.

Will G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Camtasia is mission critical tool for creators of video/gif training materials.

Avaliado em 28/06/2021

Camtasia was simple to set up, is fairly intuitive and fun to use. Because I create training videos and gifs, Camtasia's annotation tools are amazing. If you mark up screen recordings, use Camtasia. You'll save minutes to hours on every single video you create.

Vantagens

Camtasia wins for several reasons. They make it easy to capture screen recordings, easy to script and record VO, and provide great standard annotation tools. Other video editing tools like Premier or Video Studio don't offer annotation/markup options out of the box. This one feature has made Camtasia worth the ticket price.

Desvantagens

The software seems to lock up and crash periodically. This is frustrating and I likely would have left...but the annotation and recording tools are so amazing that they outweigh this problem.

Mike P.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Camtasia Overview

Avaliado em 31/01/2022

I love Camtasia. It is so easy to use and add annotation to create a quick video. Just drag and drop.

Vantagens

Camtasia is the go to software for beginners getting into editing and those who need to create a quick professional video with plenty of annotation, text, and rich media graphics along with being able to export to your desired size.

Desvantagens

A few drawbacks is the in platform audio editing features. There is four effects that you can apply to try to enhance audio. They are good but not professional. Also I wish you could have multiple projects open so you can move files between sessions.

Adobe Premiere Pro e Final Cut Pro

Razões para mudar para o Camtasia

For the price there is no better product and learning curve to get started or quickly create a product for release.
Stella G.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good application to make videos

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

If you look for a video app, you just found it!

Vantagens

Well, this is one of the best screen video capture tools I ever tried. The video is done with great results and essentially looks like professional recordings. I use it to make presentations and webinars. It can export the file to various formats.

Desvantagens

Missing some editing features that would more interactivity to the video.

Adobe Premiere Pro