Camtasia

Screen recording, video making, and editing tool

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

122 avaliações

Deborah S.
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Camtasia for Course Creation

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

Vantagens

I adore using Camtasia. It allows me to create full-bodied courseware from an mp4, images, and other items from Camtasia in addition to creating mp4s from other course creation software and importing it into Camtasia to finalize the courseware. The video comes out professional and well-made and the software is easy to use.

Desvantagens

I cannot think of any cons! I love using Camtasia and as long as I can import an mp4 from another software package, I can use it!

Rogelio A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great video editing software perfect for tutorials

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

I've been using this for so long I forgot. Camtasia has improved a lot and it replaced my video editing software. I use to make tutorials for my clients and this helps me create them in a professional way and make adjustments super quick.
I have a maintenance contract that may require more training from their agents. I had to explain a problem 3 times to finally have someone to watch over me. I was treated like a regular joe when I am paying a support contract. The third guy really replied and followed me up. The first 2 guys didn't even care much.

Vantagens

it's aimed to videotutorial creators. Easy to use, fast to edit videos, very comfortable to work with

Desvantagens

Some details like the fonts outlines that end up as little boxes around each letter and some features that should work better like the templates to have all the fonts and colors on the whole project... well that doesn't work.

Tom U.
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Camtasia for Creating Lessons

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

After taling a course in using Cantasia and purchase of books on Camtasia, I was able to utilize the product.

Vantagens

I like the multifunction capabilities of the product

Desvantagens

A very steep learning curve. Not recommended for use by beginners.

Alternativas consideradas

Adobe Creative Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Camtasia

Price of Camtasia over Adobe
Steven T.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Camtasia a once solid performer has really gone downhills

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

I use to consider Camtasia to be rock solid and then several months ago I bought an update to a newer version. It has been a nightmare for me ever since. I have or had support but they are always gone and it is very difficult to submit a support ticket. Even then, I waited several days for them to return to work and all they did was find the same pdf I had already located which did not resolve my issue and close my ticket. It was all a complete waste of my time and money. The software crashes constantly now and I lose work with no end in sight. The updates never seem to improve anything anymore. They just seem to introduce more and worse crashing and lack of reliability. I don't feel the company is committed to this solution any longer. They just try to keep it out of the ditches and that is all.

Vantagens

It is fairly easy to schedule a recording although the constant updates lose your settings each time.
The output files as an MP4 are convenient to view although you have to fix settings every time you go to render.
Basic editing can be quick and easy but it can also get less than desirable results.

Desvantagens

Support is unreliable for the product. Very limited hours and all they do is find what you can find yourself.
Updates are very obtrusive with this software. They tend to crash and I have to completely uninstall and reinstall the software to get it up and going.
Updates are short-lived. I apply updates to resolve feature issues and a couple of weeks later it is in trouble again and needs more maintenance.

Andrea M.
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

My Go-To Software for Capturing and Editing Video

Avaliado em 29/09/2021

My overall experience with Camtasia has been extremely positive. I love the ability to separate audio and video tracks at the touch of a button. That feature has come in handy more times than I can count. And unlike other video editors I have worked with, Camtasia just works as I expect it to every time.

Vantagens

Camtasia is my go-to software for all things video, and also for audio. Its versatility and ease of use have any other software of this kind beat in my opinion. I can record a video or import video from almost any source and edit it quickly to produce final clips that I can then export and drop into an eLearning course, publish online or use in communication. If I could only have one program for handling video, Camtasia would be my choice every time.

Desvantagens

I am hard-pressed to think of anything that I don't like about Camtasia. It does what it does very well without any fuss. The only thing I can say is that there is a lot going on on the screen with Camtasia and I have found it difficult to use on only a laptop screen at times. It is best used on a desktop screen or second monitor.

Muhammad I.
  • Setor: Design gráfico

As a YouTuber and a Freelancer you need Camtasia Software

Avaliado em 04/08/2021

I was not an expert in video editing and started using Camtasia. And now I am a graphic designer and still, I am using Camtasia because of its highly friendly interface.
I used to create videos for my youtube channel, for my Facebook page, and for my clients. Each time Camtasia is going to help me a lot. I can create an intro I want, simply by using Camtasia templates. I can edit video without hesitation of lagging problem.
But I don't like its loading time, It often used to take too much time while exporting a video, uploading a video on youtube, or doing sharing with Camtasia.
But I am expecting that the Camtasias team is working on this and it is going to resolve very soon.

Vantagens

The best thing I like about Camtasia is the savings project as a file. You can stop working on your project anytime you want and may reopen it whenever you wish to continue. It is not going to crash like other cheap software. Once you complete your project, You can export this in any format which you want.
I like this feature because I am a freelancer and I used to work on 2 to e projects same time. Sometimes I need to stop my first project and need to continue another project. Here Camtasia saved project will help me a lot and it is never going to troubleshoot or crash.
You may import hundred of videos and it is never going to lag even a little bit. It is also going to work smoothly also on small systems e.g having 4GB ram or low on Hard disk-like 70GB.

Desvantagens

Opening software takes too much time but it's okay, But there is no sense of loading again when I am going to opening my saved project. I like the software too much but I wish that the Camtasia team should have a look at this and need to improve this one. I can't afford so much patience that I will use to wait while it's being opening.
Another thing I want to mention here, It has limited access to templates. There should be an option of importing custom templates. The quantity of icons in the media library is also limited although there is an option of downloading from techsmith website but i am unable to do so.

• Setor: Engenharia civil

My review

Avaliado em 02/01/2022

My experience with Camtasia is one of the best experiences in recording and editing videos and publishing them on many sites I think, without a doubt, that Camtasia is the best program so far for video recording and editing

Recorded video quality
The speed of uploading videos to YouTube and social networking sites
Editing of videos

Desvantagens

It takes a long time to open and close
Please work on this problem

• Setor: Internet

Screen Capture at its best

Avaliado em 12/12/2021

I truly enjoy the use of camtasia

Vantagens

I like it it's easy to utilize for my various video projects

Desvantagens

The recording tool the can sometimes disappear screen

• Setor: Pesquisa de mercado
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Pretty awesome for making videos

Avaliado em 21/12/2021

Easy to make training videos! Video and audio are both great quality. Easy files for our editing team to work with too.

Vantagens

So easy to use. You just hit the record button and the software begins making your video. I also love the time stamps - makes it easy to instruct our media team about any edits needed.

Desvantagens

I really can't think of anything, I thought it was a great tool for making the training videos I was tasked with making.

Miguel R.
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An easy video editor software and great capabilities

Avaliado em 08/12/2021

Vantagens

I started using it very informally to edit videos and ended up loving it for video creation of demos of my work. really is very easy to use.

Desvantagens

I think only that monthly use is a bit expensive, cheaper to pay annually

Paul M.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Has been indispensible in creating my new video series

Avaliado em 01/09/2021

I just finished an intensive 6-months project using Camtasia for editing a 30+ hour educational videos series for artists.

I had used Camtasia casually for 7-8 years , for fairly small projects, so this was a big step up in my requirements. My timeline generally started with 3 video feeds (3 angles on my work table), a separate audio feed, and Powerpoint slides, then I'd layer in special effects, annotations, and other items. I did have to upgrade my hardware so it could keep up (including an SSD drive) but the software did amazingly well.

Since I had been using Camtasia for other work projects for several years, and I've seen improvements in each upgrade. They still put a lot of effort into improving the product.

I'm very happy with my results - my videos look professional and well put together. With over 30 hours of video content, it would be easy for the series to become boring, but I can switch camera angles, add transitions, annotations, and other elements which keep it fresh and interesting.

I have no hesitation in recommending Camtasia.

Vantagens

The product seems to be honed in to provide the features that are critical to non-professional video editors. Ease of use is great, and it has all the features I need to create professional videos

Desvantagens

A few bugs have popped up here and there, but they've been fixed quickly. I wish it were a little easier to mix in multiple video angles

Daniel T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Camtasia Review

Avaliado em 29/12/2020

I use Camtasia to record and create professional training video for my courses, webinars, and for post-production recorded Zoom live session. It’s very easy to create another similar video, using templates, video placeholders or simply copy-paste an existing project and replace existing media with a new one.

It is less feature-rich than Adobe Premiere, but you can’t beat its simplicity.

Also, TechSmith delivers amazing support tutorials to help you learn how to use the platform.

Vantagens

Camtasia is very easy to use and has enough features to make your video looks professional.

Has templates and video placeholders that are very useful when you create similar videos.

It has quite a few video effects.

It has auto sound normalizer and noise reduction (is not perfect, but it helps).

Camtasia comes with a Screen Recorder that is integrated with the editor. After recording, you have the option to auto create a Camtasia project and add the recorded video to it.

Can capture mouse and you can edit it later (like size or hide it). Camtasia also smooth the mouse movements.

You can explain better some topics using text overlay (very easy to create, extend, or add effects).

Supports green screen.

It’s easy to import video and photos created in other application.

You can post videos directly to YouTube from within the application.

Desvantagens

Sometimes I need to be exact when cutting and splicing a video or audio and I miss one or two steps of zooming-out the media.

The software was freezing on a laptop without a graphics card (rarely).

Camtasia doesn’t have the possibility to change the editing speed. But I managed to do it using a workaround: changing the media speed and before exporting don’t forget to change it back to normal.

For a long video, rendering takes a lot.

Audio processing is a bit limited (for more control you should use another tool like Audacity)

If you hear that Camtasia can import PowerPoint slides, don’t be too enthusiast about that, it will import them as photos only. Doesn’t import/replicate any effect or text.

Sven K.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Amazing Videosoftware Camtasia

Avaliado em 11/03/2021

Overall, I'm happy that Camtasia was recommended to me. I have super-equipped software that I can use to create all of my videos and audios as an online course developer. Uploading to video platforms is also really quick and easy. It is a lot of fun to take pictures with the green screen and then display a news studio. Camtasia makes my job easier for me.

Vantagens

There are many functions and they are very intuitive. I was a beginner and quickly found success with my first beautiful video. You can merge many tracks for pictures, Power Point, music and speech. Videos and audios can be edited very nicely. Cutting is also very easy with the functions. There are plenty of ready-made templates in the internal library. Any format can also be imported from the computer. Price and performance are absolutely appropriate. I have signed a maintenance contract and can use the latest version with better and better functions every year. Great.

Desvantagens

I found the many setting options a little difficult at the beginning. It took something to recognize the changes when attitudes were different.

A help display with a hint would be good if you create an intro, for example, and fill in the data. Kind of an indication that it is to be saved for further, later videos.

The result is very large files that I have moved to external hard drives. Importing them from there was cumbersome but feasible.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Facile strumento di registrazione ed editing: adatto sia ai beginner che ai pro

Avaliado em 13/05/2021

Il programma è molto semplice da usare, ma non per questo amatoriale: al contrario, permette di ottenere video professionali, anche partendo da una competenza base di editing video. Ho molto apprezzato l'ampia e completa sezione video tutorial presente sul sito techsmith.com, che permette di acquisire competenze avanzate.

Vantagens

Ho iniziato ad usare Camtasia senza aver mai fatto editing video professionale, con un background da grafico web.
Devo dire che l'organizzazione dell'interfaccia che permette di registrare lo schermo ed editare i contenuti è molto semplice e intuitiva, con funzionalità analoghe ad altri software di grafica e fotoritocco.
Ho trovato molto evidente la modalità di registrazione dello schermo, e l'editing del video, per la maggior parte 'drag and drop'. Ho molto apprezzato la possibilità di catturare tutto ciò che accade sullo schermo del PC, compreso il mouse: il movimento di quest'ultimo può essere modificato in fase di editing conferendo al video un aspetto davvero professionale.

Desvantagens

Durante l'utilizzo di Camtasia 2020 ho riscontrato dei punti deboli, che sono sono stati corretti con la versione 2021: non è possibile salvare in rete le risorse media (difetto risolto con un maggior controllo e personalizzazione delle risorse remote); gestione difficoltosa dei gruppi di elementi (anche questo aspetto è stato migliorato nella versione 2021). Ho inoltre notato che è preferibile utilizzare un secondo monitor per scollegare il canvas dalla timeline e agire su entrambe con maggior facilità.
Alcune parti dell'interfaccia non sono molto efficaci, e avrei preferito un numero maggiore di shortcut.

Mirza R.
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

More than just a screen recording software

Avaliado em 20/06/2021

Camtasia has made it easy to screen record, edit and upload videos all in one place. The ease of is really great. This is a one stop do it all type of software. You can add your own videos in addition to you screen recording too. The end quality of the product delivered by Camtasia is worth investing in it. If you're on the fence about it and need a push to get it, I definitely recommend it.

Vantagens

Camtasia is really easy to use even for beginners. There are lot of tutorials available on the Camtasia website to get started on the software. There are inbuilt video editing features or drop downs that make video editing a breeze. The screen capture feature is amazing and trouble free. All you need is a microphone and a screen to get started. Various pre-built animations can be added into your video to quicken the editing process. Video export options are also available to save videos in the desired format.

Desvantagens

There is a very small learning curve that new users might find annoying at first but its ease of use becomes natural after a while. There are so many features available that you might get lost in it.

Ariyan T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

One of the best and easy video editing and creating software

Avaliado em 17/06/2020

I use Camtasia for my camera video editing. I cut unused thing, add some title and customise the sound. sometimes I edit my whiteboard video with this, and I sell those video to my buyer.

Vantagens

Camtasia is a video editing and creating software. I used this software overall in 3 years. This is a really helpful software for simple editing work. The feature of this software are very easy to use. So, I recommended my all friend and colleague to use this software. There are some easy tools and option, anyone can learn about this software in one or tow day. The rendering file of this software is small but the video quality is very good. that's why it's my favourite software.

Desvantagens

There are no special effect and fx tools. after saving the video file, that folder contains too many files.and also one thing is, you can't make any high quality petty or slide video with this.

Will G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Camtasia is mission critical tool for creators of video/gif training materials.

Avaliado em 28/06/2021

Camtasia was simple to set up, is fairly intuitive and fun to use. Because I create training videos and gifs, Camtasia's annotation tools are amazing. If you mark up screen recordings, use Camtasia. You'll save minutes to hours on every single video you create.

Vantagens

Camtasia wins for several reasons. They make it easy to capture screen recordings, easy to script and record VO, and provide great standard annotation tools. Other video editing tools like Premier or Video Studio don't offer annotation/markup options out of the box. This one feature has made Camtasia worth the ticket price.

Desvantagens

The software seems to lock up and crash periodically. This is frustrating and I likely would have left...but the annotation and recording tools are so amazing that they outweigh this problem.

Michael Z.
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

All I need for screen recording and simple videos

Avaliado em 29/06/2021

Camtasia is very handy for me. It allows me to work fast. For complex video editing, I do use editing software like Premiere Pro in conjunction with Camtasia. For simpler projects, the functionality of Camtasia is all I need.

Vantagens

Camtasia allows me to capture screen actions in a very reliable way. I am using it on the Windows and MacOS platform. For simpler videos, it is very handy that Camtasia has video editing functionality built in. Its collection of lower thirds, intros and outros is helpful, too.

Desvantagens

One of the most important functionalities in video editing is Ripple Delete. Camtasia's implementation of this function does not work well. If you have any track that does not have material directly at your point of cut, then this track will not be processed by ripple delete. The result is that your tracks are out of sync.

Seth M.
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The gold standard of video screen capturing.

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

I create online trainings for a large company. I needed a powerful video screen recording software for walkthroughs and demonstrations. It's so easy to create video recordings of my desktop and import them into whatever format I need (youtube, storyline, LMS, etc.)

Vantagens

Camtasia was my first choice when purchasing video screen capturing software when I first arrived at my job. It's so easy to get up and running. From easily sizing the capture size to drag and drop editing. It's the best around. I love the extensive export options as well.

Desvantagens

My least favorite part of this software is the split between Camtasia and Camtasia Recorder. I don't love toggling between the two apps.

Cristhian josue J.
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Camtasia, the ideal suite for students and businesses

Avaliado em 04/09/2021

I like Camtasia to edit and create simple videos focused on brands and students because it allows us to create interesting and didactic audiovisuals, this video editor fulfills that function very well, but when developing a major production project, I would not even bother to open this software, because I know previously it will not help me.

The price is very affordable and I highly recommend this video editor if you want to create school projects or aimed at a work group, from there on out it would not be the best option.

Vantagens

Camtasia is a really simple video editor, I like how it works, I like what it can do, but above all, I like that it leaves you to create videos in such simple and easy ways, Camtasia seems to be focused on the beginner user, or the one who wants to do simple and good quality videos.

In my opinion, this is a very good first video editor for those who want to enter the world of post-production and audiovisual development, its price is accessible and that is exactly what makes this my first suggestion to any beginner.

Desvantagens

Camtasia is very simple, the features that make it an excellent video editor make it a software that doesn't meet the needs of all the projects we may have in mind, not to mention the post-production of some long footage, we couldn't get something elaborate with the native resources of this video editor.

If you're an intermediate or advanced experienced editor, I wouldn't recommend this software, as it will probably just stop your workflow and won't meet your needs.

Stefanos E.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Camtasia review

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

I have been using Camtasia on a daily basis to perform screencasts, record my videos and edit them afterwards in order to produce high quality training materials for technical audiences. I am very happy with the overall performance and feature set of the software and I would highly recommend it to anyone. It covers my requirements as a beginner video producer and trainer.

Vantagens

Camtasia offers a boost in the process of video recording and editing. It features very high quality screen casting and high resolution .mp4 video output. Also Techsmith's training academy allows new video editors to obtain useful knowledge in the field of video production by offering courses to every new paid Camtasia subscription. Last but not least, Techsmith offers a rich library of assets and templates to use in your professionally looking video project.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately Camtasia is not officially supported on Windows Server systems. I had a Windows Server 2019 box on which I would like to install it but this is not officially supported.

Peggy F.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Using Camtasia for over 10 years . . and counting!

Avaliado em 31/08/2021

I really enjoy the software and have for YEARS. I am always recommending Camtasia to my clients who want to do little DIY video projects - and have converted them to users/followers as well. Tech support is always very helpful and the tutorial videos they provide - along with live webinars - are very helpful.

Vantagens

The visual interface is (in our opinion) the best feature. Techsmith keeps adding more features that make it eas(ier) to produce professional-quality videos for my clients in a short amount of time. I especially enjoy the ability to create Client Libraries (frequently used tools, fonts, effects, music, assets, etc.) as this helps build consistence between clients & projects.

Desvantagens

Transitions are a bit frustrating for my types of projects. They have added many new effects and transitions to their latest release (which are all very cool). My clients prefer the subtle and non-flashy transitions and besides the fade and a few others, there are few to really choose from that help the video stand out (without really standing out :).

Piyush K.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

best video software

Avaliado em 24/10/2021

Vantagens

Straightforward UI with every single required device and choice in the tabs with adaptable screen see.

Preloaded impacts in the media, comments, advances, practices, movements, cursor impacts, voice portrayals, visuals impacts and more made task finished quick.

Various track where media record can embed from import with choice like stow away or noticeable and lock choices.

Bringing in of media record straightforward and simple with adaptable posting perspective on the many documents.

Sending out of movie can be straightforwardly transferred to required stage or can save in the framework.

Desvantagens

Elements of the choice need to further develop reaction time and need to forestall crash of the product.

Dispatch of the product is additional tedious and introduction of the product sets aside more effort to work.

The client is needed to pay for the redesign each time independently regardless of introductory buy.

Siraj W.

Camtasia - Best Video tool

Avaliado em 09/09/2020

Camtasia is most commonly used tool for making videos and screen recording. Many channels on YouTube use it for screen recordings. It also gives an opportunity that you can add your desired audio or multimedia on your videos.

Vantagens

Camtasia studio is easy to learn and it has simple user interface. It is very popular for its screen recordings feature because it provide neat and professional quality result.
It provides many functionality to users to edit videos immediately and add effects and filters on it. I believe Camtasia studio is well worth the cost software due to its many options and simplicity.

Desvantagens

It often show crashes and bugs while you are editing videos but the update which has auto save feature helped many users a lots.
You cannot do detailed customizations in camtasia studio as its competitors providing. Camtasia has a limited keyboard controls and also they missing many commands which make their keyboard commands weak and poor. I wish the price could be a little less for individuals that would be helpful.

Torre C.
  • Setor: Internet

Intuitive, feature-rich video editor

Avaliado em 12/06/2021

I use Camtasia as part of a recurring marketing campaign that we create and manage in-house, and every time I'm encountered with a more complex video editing option I go right back to Camtasia. It has every feature I need, is easy to use, and makes editing a cinch.

Vantagens

Camtasia makes editing videos simple, fast, and as easy as possible for non-technical editors. It has basically every video editing feature you could want for basic editing, and is very user friendly and intuitive. I love the transition options, annotation options, and other basic affects that all have drag and drop capabilities. It's also really easy to cut out pieces of a video, speed the video or audio up, etc.

Desvantagens

The upload to YouTube feature just stopped working with the recent version I purchased. My old version still works fine with that but the fact that I can no longer directly upload to YouTube drives me absolutely bonkers. Many others have reported this issue online and there doesn't seem to be a solution as of yet.