Cisco AnyConnect

Virtual private network (VPN) to secure remote access

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

861 avaliações

Nachiket P.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Cisco AnyConnect - Best Remote Connection software for Corporates

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

My overall experience with Cisco AnyConnect has been really good. I use it daily to connect with the company's private networks to access sensitive data which is not accessible through usual networks. As a part of the Product team at ZS, we deploy certain applications on production servers that cannot be accessed without connecting with the company VPN. Cisco AnyConnect has great auto-connection capabilities in case one of the available WiFI connections faces an issue.

Vantagens

The best thing I like about Cisco AnyConnect is that it can connect with all available company VPN networks in minimal time using available network connections. The icon is embedded in the taskbar and requires only the VPN network name, username, and password to connect with the VPN network. Also, Wifi for ZS is routed through Cisco AnyConnect. So in case there are two saved networks active at a time with the VPN on, and the network currently linked becomes inactive due to unforeseen circumstances, CIsco AnyConnect automatically connects with the other network and re-establishes the connection to the VPN. This is all without any manual interference, and is simple great!

Desvantagens

There are minimal issues with Cisco AnyConnect. Sometimes, it does not recognize the presence of mobile networks and there is no way to establish a WiFi connection without restarting the system and hoping that it works fine. This becomes a major roadblock, especially in times of urgent client meetings where virtual presence is mandatory.

Waldemar W.
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

Cisco AnyConnect - a secure and reliable VPN gateway

Avaliado em 14/03/2022

Overall extremely positive experience, Cisco AnyConnect does what it is supposed to do, it is a secure VPN gateway utilizing MFA and auto-reconnect and it is a must-have piece of software for anyone seeking to easily secure the access to their applications or sharepoint locations. The program is extremely quick when it comes to authentication and well optimized when it comes to system resource utilization.

Vantagens

Cisco Anyconnect provides swift and secure network access regardless of users location. Within our organization we utilize it mainly for external connections. Cisco AnyConnect was a life-saver during the pandemic period where majority of our company had to swiftly adjust to a new remote work-model. We found Cisco AnyConnect with it's lightweight design and user-friendly interface to be a perfect tool for the job. Embedded multi-factor authentication functionality and auto-connect features really make the VPN shine.

Desvantagens

I have been utilizing Cisco AnyConnect for over two years at this point, and I am yet to find any issues with the software.

Maria andreia D.
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The telephone of my desk on my computer.

Avaliado em 31/01/2022

My overall experience with Cisco AnyConnect is that I used it a few times at work but today we have other resources like Teams for internal calls and meetings. When I need to make a call to the supplier, I use Whatsapp. Most of the time I use Any Connect to make international calls.

Vantagens

I like the convenience of carring my phone when I'm working from home and I can make the same calls as my desk phone.

Desvantagens

I don't like the fact that I only use the internet to make calls on Cisco AnyConnect and sometimes have poor call quality.

Wendy W.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very useful for external computer use at home for work!

Avaliado em 20/01/2022

Really really pleased with this tool! A must have for everyone who needs to work remotely and not have to go into work to use the work computer as it allows you to get your work interface with the VPN. Definitely a must have! It is very easy to install and use. Highly highly recommend!

Vantagens

I use this tool to allow me to work remotely at home, which has been very convenient, especially during the COVID pandemic/surge. With this tool, it basically mimics your computer as a work computer so you are able to do all your work assignments from home. There is an added security for logging on so no one else can accidentally load this on your computer. I HIGHLY recommend this tool as we use this a lot at Stanford. It allows me to finish my clinic notes at home by logging on remotely.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, the software has to be updated in order for to log on, however, there is always an automatic update search that lets me know when I need to update. There is also an option to defer the update and still log on if you are in rush. So honestly, I cannot complain about this software.

Richard C.
  • Setor: Administração pública

Using Cisco Any Connect

Avaliado em 29/04/2022

This application is used every day, with just a few clicks.

Vantagens

This software is very easy to use with only a few clicks. I log in to work using VPN on a daily basis. I usually work from home, but I have used Cisco Any Connect when having difficulty with our network at work. There is some setup involved to enter the VPN, but that is relatively easy the first time using the application. I have also added additional VPN addresses which is also very easy. The current setup at work has multiple VPNs to choose from on a dropdown list.
The application is also easy for support to check and is easy for the user to check as well

Desvantagens

Not this software but having to sign in every day. The current "clock" is set for 15 hours so there is basically no interruption.
If I am unable to connect to the VPN, I do not know if it is a specific connection to that site, or a problem with my Internet connection

Oleg P.
  • Setor: Bancos

Amazing Product

Avaliado em 04/04/2022

Cisco AnyConnect is doesn't have any issues - once I connect in the morning - connection is stable till end of day. There are no differences in my computer performance - everything works as fast and secure as if I was in the office. This was not case at my past employments using different connections. Connection would often get lost, and would take a while to disconnect. It is also 100% secure.

Vantagens

Cisco AnyConnect is fantastic. I used a number of other software at my previous jobs for VPN connection, and they were always faulty, I would often loose connection every few hours, it would take long to connect, sometimes several tries, which could be very annoying if you have a meeting or a deadline.

Desvantagens

I have not experienced any issues with Cisco AnyConnect.

Hannan S.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Easy and Fast VPN

Avaliado em 25/03/2022

Cisco AnyConnect has been a stable VPN solution for our organization. We use multiple instances of the software and it works very well for us currently.

Vantagens

Easy to setup and use. Quick VPN Connections. VPN speed is acceptable. Multi platform support is a big plus. Connection is always stable.

Desvantagens

Location select option is not available. Pricing is higher than the competition. Disconnections happen when multiple users connect.

• Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good VPN agent

Avaliado em 22/04/2022

I have been using Cisco AnyConnect for quite some time. I have never had any technical issue with it, so I recommend it if your organization already has the licenses.

Vantagens

I like about Cisco AnyConnect its ease of implementation. The software has several modules including the VPN agent which I mostly use. Connecting is easy and fast.

Desvantagens

The worst aspect of this application is its license prices. While most VPN tools are either free or extremely cheap, Cisco AnyConnect is quite expensive. It does offer more feature than a simple VPN, but still, the overall cost is high.

• Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Enterprise VPN security

Avaliado em 24/03/2022

Vantagens

I've used Cisco AnyConnect for work over 15 years. Never had issues and easy to use.

Desvantagens

As a user I don't have any issues with Cisco AnyConnect.

Lich B.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Easy to use.

Avaliado em 18/03/2022

Vantagens

The AnyConnect easy to install and use for end-users

Desvantagens

the feature redundant SSL AnyConnect VPN is very surprised for users when one of the links has a problem.

Chirag S.
  • Setor: Seguros

Stable VPN with Cisco AnyConnect

Avaliado em 07/04/2021

We love using Cisco AnyConnect. It is trouble-free. If someone has troubles, we can do logging with it and determine where the issues are. Typically the uses are with home networks' instability rather than the software itself. The one thing Cisco can improve on is their customer support, and having account reps follow up with customers routinely.

Vantagens

Stability is marvelous. We started using Cisco AnyConnect 1+ years ago before the pandemic and had enough licenses to support the entire company. Our VPN was rock solid. When pandemic hit and we asked staff to work from home, every single person adjusted very well and were very pleased with the stability of their VPN connection.

Desvantagens

Customer support is not the best. Fortunately, the Cisco ASA hardware and Cisco AnyConnect VPN software works so well that we didn't have to call customer support much at all. When we did call, we got limited information that required us to research more and then call support with our findings.

Gabe M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A solid VPN client platform for technical and non-technical alike

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

Enterprise-class product for VPN access to maintain productivity and security from remote or insecure network locations.

Vantagens

- Stable software that is polished and minimalist.
- Vendor-supported software; If you have problems, Cisco offers enterprise-level technical support channels for enterprise application managers.
- Apple/Windows support, with very similar feature and interface parity. Sometimes this is not the case for some cross-platform applications.
- Provide integration for multi-factor authentication (Duo, RSA, etc.)
- Flexible design to support multiple VPN profiles, should you need to manage multiple access profiles.
- Client software updates are automatically deployed from VPN servers to client end-point installs, making it a very elegant solution for non-technical and technical users alike.

Desvantagens

- Successful and reliable VPN access is built upon a robust network and a VPN server configuration. Updates pushed to AnyConnect software provided by the company I work for have caused issues for users periodically. This is not necessarily the fault of Cisco AnyConnect, but rather, an issue with communication and coordination of changes between VPN support personnel and end-users.

If VPN personnel make changes to the VPN server infrastructure that impacts end-users, its important to consider when and how to coordinate those changes so as to minimize the impact and frustration to end-users.

• Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

A VPN Client That Just Works

Avaliado em 20/02/2019

Cisco AnyConnect has provided our users with an easy solution for securely connecting to the corporate LAN. I've found that Cisco's TAC group has also done a good job of supporting the product on the rare occasion when an issue does pop up. Overall, this is the perfect solution for our company: you're hardly aware that the product is even running and the support of the application by Cisco has given us nothing but confidence with its use within an enterprise environment.

Vantagens

I've used the Cisco AnyConnect VPN client over the last 10 years while also managing AnyConnect client-to-site configurations on ASAs. Both as a user and administrator, the product is straight-forward: through a few easy and well-documented steps, the VPN configuration is created leaving the client to simply login via the GUI which will provide them with the appropriate release and version of AnyConnect for their OS. Whether they're on a Mac, PC, or their mobile device, the process and use of AnyConnect to access our corporate network is easy and transparent for the non-technical user which means less time spent teaching and troubleshooting.

Desvantagens

Around a year ago, I worked with users and also personally experienced issues following a Windows update. Cisco TAC was able to work with us on changes to the .xml profile and get us up and running. 99% of the time, the product works fine. On the rare occasion that there are issues, more meaningful error messages would aid in determining root cause.

Ivan M.

Cisco AnyConnect review

Avaliado em 23/09/2020

We do have a lot of users accessing multiple environments. With Cisco we are able to easily differentiate who has access to what.

Vantagens

It's very simple and easy to use. Token management has a really good and intuitive design. You have everything explained in details.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it can act up and disconnect, however it has the auto-reconnect function so it doesn't pose any major issues.

8x8 X Series

Software anterior

8x8 X Series

Razões para mudar para o Cisco AnyConnect

Since it offers much more options compared to the other products
Irfan A.
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An undefined Security Agent for Security.....

Avaliado em 09/03/2020

this solution is excellent for small and large scale organization, amizing services with feature, we are using it from all over the world with best security of end point users.

Vantagens

This product is very high Security for endpoint agent used for multiple service that are been used in security to protect the Infrastructure of any organization for any type of Operating System platform as well as phone OS and only Chrome OS Browser its bunch of truly security for endpoint users as well as VPN Connectivity.

Pricing.
threat management not so good and one management agent hanged then your VPN solution is just crashed

Razões para escolher o Cisco AnyConnect

we are unable to handle security of VPN clients, those are increasing day by day also management of all endpoint users, therefore we study and then select this one to resolve our VPN related issues

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o Cisco AnyConnect

high security Brand name wold wide.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The VPN you need (if you need VPN)

Avaliado em 10/04/2020

Any frustrations I've ever had with AnyConnect have been due to user error - nothing about the software itself. It's a minimal pop-up window that helps me log in and make a secure connection to get my work files. After using it for a while, it becomes habit just like anything else. I don't know what it's like as an administrator, but as a user I'm fully satisfied.

Vantagens

I don't fully understand the intricacies of VPN, but I trust our organization's IT team since they say we need it. VPN lets me get the files I need from our organization's server when I'm at home, and I have to say AnyConnect makes it easy to do so. You're just a few clicks away, and it reminds you if you've disconnected after a long period of inactivity or shutting your computer off. I don't have any experience with another VPN client, but I can't imagine it being much easier than this from a user perspective.

Desvantagens

VPN is one of those things everyone finds annoying - but they don't complain about having to login into their Facebook account. It's pretty much the same number of clicks, except you can't auto-save your password (otherwise what's the point of logging in for security reasons?) It's one more thing to remember, sure, but we learn to remember the important processes that help us get our work done.

Shivam A.
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awesome tool to stay connected with work !!

Avaliado em 21/11/2019

Overall the experience has been great and helpful. The best part is that is connects automatically which saves tremendous amount of time. In case you don't want to use it, simply press the disconnect button and it gets disabled. Very easy to use and with very simple guidelines anyone can use it.

Vantagens

This tool is most definitely a blessing where you can stay connected with your work even while at home or travelling. It fast and very secure. It has the VPN feature which uses a trusted internet connection to log into the work network. I have used this while travelling as well. It also has a system scan tool which checks if the system is compliant and allows access to the network accordingly. It is able to connect automatically once you log in to you computer as long as there is internet access. This software has been really help during urgent situations at workplace so one can help the team remotely as well.

Desvantagens

Not too much of a cons but something that can possibly be improved is that once in a while (once is every 3-4 months) when at the work network the application will try to connect as well. This problem is typically resolved by either turning on and off your internet and or restarting your computer.

• Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Reliable service to connect remotely

Avaliado em 16/09/2020

Great software, secure, and takes seconds to login and access your network.

Vantagens

We use Cisco AnyConnect to connect securely to our server while working remotely from home. It is so easy to connect using their Duo Mobile app and software on your computer. Takes a matter of seconds with your log-in information and a generated confirmation code from your mobile app to type in on your computer cisco software log-in.

Desvantagens

Honestly nothing bad to say about this software. Perhaps there are more features to Cisco AnyConnect, but in regard to security and connecting remotely, it is so simple and easy.

• Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Any connect vpn

Avaliado em 29/03/2020

I heavily relied on this software of multiple reasons. It never.let me down. If even worked well over my cell data connections.

Vantagens

The overall speed and simple setup for a end users connection. When using a VPN for IT needs I find this product is the most reliable for structure ad speed of the connection. I have used other VPN as well and have ran into issues with tunneling. But with this application it has been the less stress causing in the VPN world. Also running my applications from my pc via vpn connection on any connect runs just like you are connected to the original network vs VPN. No lag or delay.

Desvantagens

The gui interface install on the user side could be a bit more user friendly.

Jimmy J.
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Cisco AnyConnect review

Avaliado em 30/05/2021

Cisco Anyconnect is pretty easy to install on OS image and push through manage engine(deployment software).

Vantagens

Cisco AnyConnect works pretty well with Cisco Firewall/VPN . It has a pretty trusty interface with easy client deployment and push updates. It also works on MacOS. That is a plus.

Desvantagens

Cisco AnyConnect typically matches the firmware version of the firewall It forces IT to deploy a new client version when the FW firmware is updated.

Razões para escolher o Cisco AnyConnect

Migrated the Sonic wall firewall to Cisco FW

Razões para mudar para o Cisco AnyConnect

We run a Cisco shop. AP, routers , switches and phones are Cisco.
Miguel R.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy software to download and install, extremely functional when securing private information

Avaliado em 31/03/2021

I work mostly from home and this software is very easy to use, to download and install. Also, it is secure and has a stable connection. It is suitable for all type of companies especially those that have remote workers. The software gives you a secure connection to work remotely and protect the privacy of the company which should be the main priority of organizations. I strongly recommend this software to companies that are starting out and want to maintain a a secure connection.

Vantagens

I use this software on a daily basis to protect my organization's private and sensitive information. I work in the healthcare industry and it is highly important to protect the patient's information. One of the features that I strongly believe helps protect the organization's sensitive information is the two factor authentication when connecting to the company's VPN, making it more secure and protecting the privacy of the company and the patients as well .

Desvantagens

I strongly believe that the software does a fantastic job at protecting the security and privacy of organizations especially when working from home. However, I do feel that login in into the software and connecting to the company's VPN can be very tedious since it has crashed several times during my time frame using the software. Also, I do feel that the software makes my work computer work a little bit slower than usual, maybe this can be improve and optimize.

Ravinder B.
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Cisco AnyConnet - A reliable and safe VPN service

Avaliado em 28/04/2020

We are happy with the product so far. Work from home and from client locations has become an easy task with this software.

Vantagens

We use Cisco AnyConnect to connect our office laptop to the corporate network so that we can access corporate network sites and servers without any hassle while working from home or any remote location at the client site. It is easy to set up a VPN service and the connection is reliable and secure. Using this tool, our IT system can track endpoint behavior in a better manner. The tool provides security against viruses, malware, rogue websites, and other online threats. It can easily be integrated with other 2-factor authentication tools to provide enhanced security. Installation and configuration of the software are easy and user interface is quite simple to use.

Desvantagens

The prices are on the higher side, but the tool is worth the investment. Other features such as one click-connection, storing login details would be advantageous. It shows error in connection sometimes.

Bruno F.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Best and most stable VPN solution I've used so far

Avaliado em 29/10/2020

My experience with AnyConnect has been great and it really helped me a lot during this period when I'm working from home, but I need to be connected to the company's secure network to be able to access the internal tools.
I can work from anywhere, needing only an available wifi network and my laptop.
With just 1 click I am already in a secure connection and with access to all the internal tools I need.
Another extremely high quality software developed by Cisco.

Vantagens

AnyConnect is a very easy to use application.
Its configuration and usability are simple due to the clean and intuitive interface.
I can connect with the security of an encrypted connection from any internet network with just 1 click.
The application does not disconnect easily, which allows you to work smoothly and without connection problems.

Desvantagens

I can't see any weaknesses from the user's point of view.
If I had to point out something, it would be about the very few times that the application disconnected during use and did not issue any alerts, however this has only happened to me 1 time so far.

• Setor: Bancos

Secure VPN connection

Avaliado em 30/01/2020

Cisco AnyConnect is the best VPN client out there. It is simple, safe and with a stable connection.

Vantagens

The connection to AnyConnect is simple, secure and stable. Unlike other VPNs, Cisco AnyConnect keeps the connection stable. In addition, it provides security for the company, through secure connection to the endpoints of the company's corporate network.

Desvantagens

It is sometimes difficult to register the VPN client using the registration code received by email. This code only lasts a few seconds.

Emel K.
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Simple secure mobile client tool that works properly

Avaliado em 19/07/2019

In overall, I think Anyconnect secure mobile client is a very robust, simple; but effective tool. Provides secure connection and enable you do your work professionally. I highly recommend as a business solution.

Vantagens

I'm using it as a VPN client to have secure web connection which is required for our mails, online systems or confidential links. First of all, Cisco Anyconnect is a very simple tool with a mini interface which appears at the bottom of your screen. Secondly, due to it's light interface it never cause computer to slow down. Connection speed is high and connection does not get lost most of the times. There is a small menu where you can access connection and certificate settings. You can reach the program from it's hidden icon at the right bottom and you can understand if it's connected or not.

Desvantagens

Connection speed may be quite long if your internet connection is not high enough. Also you may be disconnected due to your speed. I don't think this is depends on software performance.