Exibindo 202 avaliações de 190

Powerpay

Cloud-based HR and payroll management software

4,7 /5 (190 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 202 avaliações de 190
Richard D.
  • Setor: E-Learning

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy-to-use with top-notch customer service

Avaliado em 03/02/2021

It's easy to pay each period and to handle year-end.

Vantagens

It is really easy to set up and use.
The customer service is top-notch. Every time you log out, Ceridian asks how your service was. If you raise any issue, they give you a call. This is the level of customer service my company offers. I expect it of others, but rarely find it.

Desvantagens

Downloading a journal file to Quickbooks should be included with all levels of service.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Richard - Thank you very much for your feedback, we're delighted to hear that you find our support team so helpful!

Robin W.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Ceridian *Thank goodness your Back!*

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

Overall experience, is amazing. Like I mentioned my boss decided to try ADP and the comparison is absolutely night and day. From the implementation to the after service. After 6 months I couldn't deal with all the issues with ADP so we decided to go back to Ceridian because of the simplicity, the peace of mind and the support we had in the past.

Vantagens

We had been with Ceridian for years and decided to change to ADP- What a mistake. Now we're back with Ceridian and Thank goodness! This software is simple and easy every step of the way. Firstly, the set-up of the software is effortless, your team lead walks you through the process and any issues they get it fixed in a very timely manner. Next, the on boarding simple! A one page form with all the necessary info to fill out. Next the rapid entry form for easy entry of commissions, bonuses, hours, stat hours- is a time saver. Plus everything is easy linked to the time sheets and the employee profiles! I seriously cannot complain amount this product. I cannot forget to mention the after service and support- A1. Anytime you call with an issue or problem, there is a payroll specialist that knows what to do to fix it! No waiting, no emails back and forth, just 1 call and everything is resolved. In the event that you do need to have a case created- 24 to 48 hours later everything is fixed and resolved.

Desvantagens

I did not like the People tab option- I found it redundant and useless- I had it removed because it's just some much quicker in the regular (non-people) version. But besides that I'm super happy with the product.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Robin - Thank you so much for the detailed feedback. We're delighted to hear that you are back to using Powerpay and that you find it so easy to use! We're also so happy that you are satisfied with our customer support team!

Samantha F.
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

An honest review from a Powerpay lover who has some improvement recommendations for the...

Avaliado em 18/01/2021

-I would consider QBO's payroll functionalities one of your greatest competitors for small businesses. The reason I haven't switched to QBO's system is because you definitely have a price advantage over them. That said, their payroll tracking and time management system does make it tempting. If you could implement a time tracking app like they have which exports the employee's time right to the rapid entry page on Ceridian, I would be expect this to be a large value add for powerpay. I would also consider paying extra for this feature.

Vantagens

I love the simplicity. I can process payroll, remittances, T4s, stubs, etc. for 13 employees in a couple hours per month. It is quick and efficient, and the reporting is great. I love the customer service, it is UNREAL. Anytime I have an issue I can expect it to be resolved within a 15 minute phone call. Powerpay is amazing at what it does well - process. payroll.

Desvantagens

-I dislike the benefits tracking system. I wish there were a better way to track sick days and banked days. Both of these systems are clunky, and it is absolutely integral to our business, and others, that we're able to track these better. Currently, unfortunately, we have to keep track of everything on a spreadsheet which can cause some room for error or questionable practices. I wish everything was easily trackable on Powerpay so that we could ensure accuracy. I did have someone from tech support create a loop hole for me to track banked time, but it still could be better set up. I also think that an easier way to override salaries would be amazing. Right now, if I want to grant vacation pay to a salaried employee I need to calculate their regular pay, override the salary, add the vacation pay, and confirm that it all balances. If there was a way to simplify this, it would create processing efficiency. I would rate these improvements as a high level of urgency.
-Further, powerpay could benefit from a bit of an ease-of-use clean up. Once you use the software for a few months, and learn how to navigate, it's alright. BUT there certainly is a bit of a learning curve which made me dislike the software at first. Although, I have used much worse and more complicated processing software in the past. So I would rate this on a low level of urgency.
-Continued in next section

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Samantha - Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We will absolutely share your comments with our product team. The insight that you are able to provide will help us to continue to innovate!

Corrine S.
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Easy to use product, but very limited analytics, and support is hit-and-miss.

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

This was a good system when our company was smaller and less reporting was needed. Our growth has fuelled the need for more robust reporting, which this system cannot accommodate as time entry by day is not supported. Customer support has been very frustrating at times; I have had support staff tell me that I need to be referred to the Projects Team and will be incurring extra charges for, for things that other support staff can do on demand at no extra cost. I have also had some support staff recommend "fixes" for payroll issues that did not take into consideration the impact that their solution would have on the Record of Employment. I don't have my PCP designation, but I am very mindful of what I'm doing and was able to understand the ripple effect of some of the support advice I was given and therefore request a different solution from the Ceridian support staff. I think this may be a problem for an inexperienced payroll administrator, as they might not fully understand some of the advice being given and question how it may impact other components of the payroll function.

Vantagens

I was provided almost no training by my employer on how to use the software, but I adapted easily because the system is fairly intuitive.

Desvantagens

Reporting is VERY LIMITED. We run payroll bi-weekly, and need the ability to report on specific date ranges that do not necessarily align with our pay cycles. Unable to make note of "effective date" for things such as pay increases. Customer support is very hit-and-miss.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Corrine - Thank you very much for your detailed feedback. Your insight helps us to improve and to continue to innovate. We will definitely share your thoughts around reporting capabilities with our product team.

Milana K.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Power Pay Review

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

I used Powerpay 7 years ago and am using it now again, it is simple and I like many features (ROE adjustment, Deduction page) but some things should be improved (reporting mostly)

Vantagens

It is easy to use, straight forward, limited functionality... (Department set up, reporting)

Desvantagens

Reports are very limited, even the custom reports addition is barely useful.
Customer service is great, they answer quickly and most are very helpful. However, more than once I asked the same question and got 2 different answers. Representative should have payroll certification to be able to help with code set up.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Milana - Thank you very much for the detailed feedback, especially around consistent responses and reporting. Your feedback helps us continue to innovate and improve!

Sunny K.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

Powerpay web

Avaliado em 20/01/2021

Love it, the people at the 1-800 number are always a pleasure to deal with. I love the critical follow up from the various departments such as the Trust department and the Department in charge of shipping out payroll packages. There has been times where we are in a bind and it feels like all hands are on deck to find a solution even if its 5PM on a Friday.

Vantagens

I love that its easy to use and if I am stuck I can call the 1-800 number and someone friendly and knowledgeable in North America is there to help. Unlike ADP where your call gets directed to Malaysia or some other place. Just ahead up, if you outsource to save costs we will be leaving... just saying...

Desvantagens

I dont like that if a employee is terminated and you need to look them up later in another calendar year that there is no support for this or a way you can access this data. This is my biggest frustration with powerpay. I want powerpay to save my records data, not me.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Sunny - Thank you so much for your detailed feedback! We're delighted to hear that you've had great experiences with our customer support team, they are amazing!

Karen C.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Avaliado em 11/12/2020

when I came on board with this company, no one can really teach me how to use the system. I was able to figure it out in some areas, and some I had to call in and get the direction. But all those experiences are effortless. That's how I came to love Powerpay

Vantagens

It is very easy to use. Training that I got from Powerpay was seamless, the associates are very knowledgeable

Desvantagens

It is not easy to pull reports. If you find a report there's no filter. You have to extract the whole thing and filter it yourself that way

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Karen - Thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy to hear that you find Powerpay easy to use. It is great that our support team was able to assist you through the learning process!

Kimberley H.
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Take the easy out of Payroll

Avaliado em 11/12/2020

Confident that our taxes are being calculated probably and submitted on time to CRA. Employees pay stubs are clear to read and deductions are handled probably

Vantagens

Easy integration from start to finish for a new company. I also had the experience of changing products and the integration and transition was easy. Clean templates. Easy to find what you are looking for. Easy to use the applications and great resources to use withi the application

Desvantagens

Would like the ability to look at employees without having to open a pay period

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Kimberley - Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so happy to hear that you find our solution helpful when it comes to processing your payroll! We now have functionality to allow you to view employees outside of a pay period and we'd love to walk you through that! Thank you again for leaving a review!

Linda L.
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

PowerPay - Payroll with peace of mind

Avaliado em 11/12/2020

The peace of mind and support of Ceridian Customer Service is the reason I choose Ceridian Canada again and again for all my payroll needs.

Vantagens

This is the 3rd company I have selected for use of Ceridian Canada to handle my payroll. The services they provide meet all my payroll needs with added peace of mind due to the Customer Service Support. The Ceridian Customer Service Team is professional, knowledgeable, relatively easy to reach, and has always been able to support me with a solution. Keep up the good work !

Desvantagens

The platform is not very user friendly if you are a beginner as there are lots of services offered. However if you call Customer Support, they will train and guide your through. Also the price of this payroll services is on high side, but you get what you pay for. I've worked with ADP before (for USA payroll), but I chose Ceridian Canada for Canadian Payroll again and again.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Linda - Thank you very much for your detailed feedback, we greatly appreciate it! We are happy to hear that you have been able to lean on the support team when you need to and that they can walk you through what you need.

Allison T.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great Easy to Use!

Avaliado em 01/03/2021

Great, love all Ceridian products!

Vantagens

It's easy to use and setup is a breeze. I have implemented Ceridian (PowerPay and Dayforce) at 3 different companies ranging in size (10- 300+ employees). The software is easy to use and get started quickly.

Desvantagens

Frustrating that you can't access employee records without opening a pay period.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Allison - Thank you so much for your feedback! We actually now have the functionality to access employee records outside of a pay period, we'd love to walk you through that!

Julie J.
  • Setor: Maquinário
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

User friendly and less time consuming Software

Vantagens

The software is user friendly than what I used before. It has also saved a lot of my time on a biweekly basis to process payroll.

Desvantagens

I would like more analytics in the software like creating various reports based on employee information.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Julie - Thank you so much for your feedback! We're glad to hear that Powerpay meets your needs and you are happy with the software! We are always looking for ways to improve and innovate so we will take your feedback around reporting back to the product team. Thank you again!

Michelle L.
  • Setor: Construção

Accounting Everything

Avaliado em 14/12/2020

I have not encountered any issues with Ceridian in the last 9 years.

Vantagens

I have used it for years. I have recommended it to many of my bookkeeping clients. I find it user friendly, convenient to access older info and easy to speak to customer service.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I dislike about this product.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Michelle - Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your loyalty over the last 9 years and are delighted that you still find Powerpay meets your needs.

Suma M.
  • Setor: Relações governamentais

Super Powerpay

Avaliado em 11/12/2020

Time saving is one of the best benefit also recording of the transaction is very easy.

Vantagens

I like all the features, from inputting the data to the final result, it is very easy and user friendly.

Desvantagens

I don't want to say it as con, but every company comes with its unique payroll features , so it does take time to integrate, but finally powerpay is integrated with the company's system.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Suma - Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We are so happy that you find the system meets your needs and saves you time.

Denise T.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

Happy long-time user

Avaliado em 19/02/2020

Vantagens

I have been using Ceridian software (powerpay) for many years now and I really like the ease of use with it. It is easy to set up new employees and it is easy to get payrolls processed. If I need to make any changes, I have no problems doing that either.
The reports are excellent (other than my comments below) and I particular like the year-end reports which are quite easy to read and have the information necessary.

Desvantagens

The new version of Powerpay is a bit more cumbersome in terms of scrolling down to the bottom of the screen to get to the next page. It takes me longer to get through the pages. I also wish that there was better reporting - for instance I can't pull up a list of employees who have been terminated and I cannot pull up their Records of Employment without knowing exactly when they left and then finding the report in the Payroll reports section.

Laur B.
  • Setor: Pesquisa

EASY TO USE SOFTWARE WITH ROBUST CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Avaliado em 29/04/2020

We have had a positive experience with Powerpay. The system and the customer support has and continues to exceed our expectations. Anyone who is new to payroll should not hesitate to use Powerpay. The software can be learned quickly. The software's ease of use coupled with the robust customer support will make for a successful outcome.

Vantagens

The software is intuitive and easy to use.

Desvantagens

I have not found any drawbacks to the software.

Megan L.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Excellent for small and large businesses

Avaliado em 11/12/2020

Ease of use, quick processing ties

Vantagens

The Powerpay feature makes payroll processing a breeze and the customer service is exponential. Amazing experience and have been a loyal Cerdian customer for 5+ years

Desvantagens

Employee Profiles are somewhat limited with information

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Megan - Thank you very much for your feedback! We appreciate your loyalty over the last 5+ years! We recently launched new functionality around employee records that we would love to walk you through. Again, thank you for your business!

Jerry P.
  • Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Avaliado em 11/01/2021

We are smaller type Mental Health agency, so we do not have an HR function. When I have a HR or payroll issue I need guidance with, 99 times out of 100 when I have called Ceridian I have received concise information to apply and complete the transaction. The PowerPay team is very patient and knowledgeable to guide you on tax interpretations on areas I do not have full knowledge.
In particular I have found the guidance on termination/severance /ROE to be invaluable to me.

Vantagens

Generally I find the Power Pay application is well laid out and easy to understand. I have used the PowerPay software for + 12 years, and the most recent update or change was easy to follow and understand.
If an error has occurred with your work on a tab you are always warned that the page contains an error and that you cannot proceed until the error has been corrected. The software is truly customer oriented and the sequence of order of applications is easy to follow.

Desvantagens

I do find the internal HR reports are very general in nature and have seldom used them to assist with employee lists.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Jerry - Thank you for the feedback! We're so happy that you've been able to lean on our world class customer service team to help you through any challenges you might have. Thank you for your business and loyalty over the last 12+ years!

Parabhdeep G.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Great for Payroll Processing

Avaliado em 05/02/2021

Source deductions are remitted to Canada Revenue Agency for you and T4's are produced within the system. Easy to file ROEs within in the payroll section. Reduces payroll processing time.

Vantagens

Easy to use software, integrates easily with payroll processes easily, customer support is one of a kind. They will walk you through any payroll questions.

Desvantagens

None. I will never change payroll software.

Resposta do Ceridian Traduzido para o Português

Hi Parabhdeep - Thank you so much for the kind feedback! We're happy to hear that you find our software easy to use.