Bigin by Zoho CRM

Sistema de CRM centrado no pipeline para pequenas empresas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

16 avaliações

Manivarman A.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

Simple Things reach great lengths

Avaliado em 03/07/2020

It has been an awesome experience with the product as well as the support.

Vantagens

Simple easy to use UI. Navigation is awesome. Straight up pipeline focused with necessary workflows automation

Desvantagens

Contact to account look up is available the vice versa isnt there hence there is difficulty while selecting a contact during deal creation

Irving S.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

A basic , entry-level CRM

Avaliado em 08/09/2020

We have had a great experience with Bigin, it was a great alternative while lowering our costs. It offers a great value for the money we pay for it.

Vantagens

While trying to lower our costs derived from the health crisis, we searched for CRM alternatives and ultimately we choose Bigin, due to their clean interface and the functionality they offer, as well as their low price (but great value overall)

Desvantagens

Limited number of custom fields, no email templates and difficult to create email templates on my own.

Cleaner interface, best price

Vtiger CRM

Razões para mudar para o Bigin by Zoho CRM

mainly price, but it has a lot of functionality. It will also be easy to migrate to Zoho CRM, when the situation allows for it.
Arlène V.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

If you "live" inside your sales pipeline, this CRM tool is for you

Avaliado em 14/08/2021

For the most part, I have had a good experience with Bigin

Vantagens

The first time I came across Bigin, I wondered why a company would have two CRM tools (Zoho also has Zoho CRM)... but then I understood: Bigin focuses on the pipeline aspect of a CRM.

The one thing that stroke me the most at first was the fact that Bigin was really a mobile-focused CRM. Pipelines, workflows (another name for automations in Bigin), and activity management are powerful, but I think that it is really in its mobile-first approach that Bigin shines.

Its Signals are the perfect way to make sure you never forget to do something, and if you are an Apple user, you can even write or use a pencil on your iPad. Something I really enjoy is the ability to create widget to add to my smartphone homepage. This is great because I can easily get an overview of different things – e.g. tasks I need to carry out, upcoming appointments for the week – without having to be in front of my computer or without having to log into the Bigin mobile app. A simple swipe from my phone's home screen and I can see all of that.

Desvantagens

Depending on what you would like a CRM tool to do for you, you may find that Bigin is lacking some things... For me, the main con is the fact that the premium plan has a limit of 50,000 contacts/record (though it is true that you can add more by paying)

Natesh I.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Bad experience with Bigin

Avaliado em 24/01/2021

It was good & i was very happy till i found all my accounting data was not integrated and had to add contacts manually

Integration with GSuite
Tasks / Calendar

Desvantagens

The worst is it does not integrate with Zoho Books, there is not point. I spent time exporting contacts from books and importing to Bigin and then realised this is foolish to do. They promised to integrate with books but they also suggested to use zoho flow another paid application. This is not fair as why should i keep paying for applications, they should have offered zoho flow for free as it is their fault when CRM is not integrated with books/accounting

HubSpot CRM

To ensure zoho books integration should work and felt natural extension

HubSpot CRM

To ensure zoho books integration should work and felt natural extension

Resposta do Zoho CRM Traduzido para o Português

Hello Natesh! Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We're happy to let you know that Bigin's native integration with Zoho Books is ready and is live as part of our Early access program. We really hope that you find this useful.

As always, you can reach out to us anytime if there's anything else that you need to help with. Thank you!

Alan P.
  • Setor: Gestão de investimentos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Looked for a low cost full functional CRM

Avaliado em 19/05/2021

I am really pleased with the start we have made, having used Zoho one for some time now and sometimes being intimidated by the large array of features that the product has, it is good to work within the confines of a smaller yet full-featured single product.

Vantagens

Ease of use and ability to configure for our needs.

Desvantagens

Early-stage product development but having access to new features as an early user adopter was critical to making it work for us

Carleen H.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Great for small business

Avaliado em 18/04/2021

Easy to set up and learn how to use If you are new to CRM and need one, this is a great starting point, and you can add features you need as you grow.

Vantagens

Love that I can customize workflows, and store e-mail templates to reduce the time cost of doing everyday things with more precision.

Desvantagens

Would be great if the tasks sent reminders for the day they were due rather than on the day they are set.

Less Annoying CRM e Keap

Razões para mudar para o Bigin by Zoho CRM

Bigin had the features I needed (e-mail templates) at the price point I needed them. Others, the feature I wanted was at a higher price point AND came with all kinds of features I didn't need, but would have to learn to get the most out of the 1 feature I did.
Thibaut D.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Bigin review

Avaliado em 03/05/2021

Vantagens

Simplicity and signals features. Good integration with CRM.

Desvantagens

Email integration should be easier. Unable to send invitations to new users

Vishal L.

The Value for money CRM

Avaliado em 04/07/2020

Brilliant.

The pricing , perfect CRM for startups and small teams

Desvantagens

It serves my purpose for now. Nothing negative to say

Pipedrive e Zoho CRM

Razões para escolher o Bigin by Zoho CRM

Price and our requirements were limited

Value for money .
Kody A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The perfect CRM when you're too big for a spreadsheet and don't need one of the behemoths!

Avaliado em 22/04/2021

I loved having the full featured free trial to completely test things out before making a purchase. It made it easy to dive in and get started instead of sitting through sales calls hoping to get the information we needed to make a purchasing decision. Setup was intuitive and the customization was easy to use to make Bigin exactly what we needed. I would recommend Bigin to anyone who needs a starter CRM.

Super intuitive to use
Excellent pricing
Lots of customization options
Easy API

Desvantagens

Needs more integrations with other tools

Zoho CRM, HubSpot CRM e monday.com
Faith A.
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

"The complete CRM package you can ever need"

Avaliado em 28/01/2021

Quite good and offers value for your money, once one can get the hang of it, its smooth sail all the way, and once they can improved on it better, it definitely will be the stock Software for all management task

Vantagens

Bigin Zoho CRM makes business achieve organizational aims and objective a lot faster and manageable, from leads creation, marketing ,to finance productivity and eventually sales, every process is captured and monitored. whenever I get called upon for presentation my number one go to CRM is Bigin Zoho because it gives me comprehensive Report of my leads so far, solid email marketing and full automation of tasks when I don't have the time to repeat a task.

Desvantagens

Despite the fact that I choose Bigin Zoho CRM, I am of the opinion that some features can be better improved on: Limited customer support, they don't really go the extra mile when one is faced with a problem also the initial set up can be tiring as it requires a lot entry to be done manually.
More also when extracting data from excel sheet and a column or row variation occurs with Bigin Zoho CRM templates, it doesn't self correct rather it extract the data so and this may cause variation in data presentation if one is not careful.

Jon P.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

So far so very good

Avaliado em 07/03/2021

I've been very happy so far.

Vantagens

Very easy to set up and use. Also, the app is very good.

Desvantagens

Not as easy to understand how to use the calendaring and email functionality. Would like it integrated with LinkedIn vs. Twitter for social integration.

Ontraport e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o Bigin by Zoho CRM

price value equation. Bigin is super easy
Rizky S.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Please add Calendar Features on Bigin

Avaliado em 22/03/2021

Vantagens

Price & easy to setup. The CRM was so simple for self setup & easy to mantain and use by user.

Desvantagens

This CRM doesn't have calendar feature so I can monitor team's meeting and activity.

Price

Price
Juan C.
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Great & Simple

Avaliado em 15/02/2021

Vantagens

very Easy to set, low price, ver intuitive

Desvantagens

Must include a Report section so we can analyze better data

Ramona T.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Bigin is just what I was looking for!

Avaliado em 07/07/2021

I am enjoying using Bigin. I also enjoyed the live Q&A session. The techs and reps have been very responsive and understanding.

Vantagens

I use Bigin to manage leads. It's easy and intuitive to use. I love the multiple pipelines and the ways I can automate my sales cadences and follow up.

Desvantagens

I'm still learning and I understand improvements are underway. So far, it meets my needs for automation.

Claire S.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

Easy Pipeline Management

Avaliado em 01/02/2021

I wanted a simple way to manage my pipeline and Bigin gives me that. I am at the stage where I will be using it frequently going forward.

Vantagens

Bigin provides a simple, uncomplicated way to track prospects and see at a glance where they are in the process. Because it is so easy, I use it more than full-blown CRM systems. I enjoy that I can enter people quickly and see where they are. Because it is simple, I can keep it current with my prospects and the stage at which they are.

Desvantagens

None at this point. I do not see it is as a substitute for a full-blown CRM and am satisfied with what it offers.

Sachin S.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Takes 10 plus days to deploy--- Even if it works

Avaliado em 06/07/2021

Wont go for it , wont recommend. Guess the product is yet to be stabilised.

Vantagens

Doesnt work, Post 26 Emails interactions Zoho Team not able to solve basic fisr data upload into it.

Desvantagens

Havent been able to use since we paid on 21st June.