206 avaliações

PayPal Invoicing

Free online invoice creation and sending

4,7 /5 (206 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
206 avaliações
Lillian C.
Setor: Medicina alternativa
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Software de faturamento simples , recebe direto no banco

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 25/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Prático, eficiente , rápido e sem burocracia incentivando o uso por compradores e vendedores. Taxas de serviço justa incentivando o uso, pela economia, rapidez de recebimento e segurança das informações. Recomento como melhor alternativa.

Vantagens

O software é gratuito o que não traz despesa para o autônomo e micro empresas, intuitivo ,simples. O software é bem básico, mas faz tudo que é necessário para a empresa e facilita muito o recebimento para pequenos vendedores e iniciantes no mercado de prestação de serviço e vendas de qualquer setor com segurança . A opção de recebimento no banco reduz gastos com taxas de transferência. Oferece atendimento ao cliente que para mim foi eficiente, a opção de recebimento de moeda estrangeira com conversão e transferência para banco e parceria com aplicativos de game para mim é ótima.

Desvantagens

As taxas de conversão de moeda estrangeira é alta, pois já tem as taxas de serviço, porem é menos burocrática em relaçao a outras alternativas de recebimento.

Akande D.
Setor: Bens de consumo
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

A great invoicing solution for business

Avaliado em 12/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, PayPal invoicing is a great tool that is included with your PayPal business account, meaning there is no annual fee or monthly fee associated with it. It allows you to track on-app and off-app payments as well which is nice.

Vantagens

PayPal's invoicing offering is exceptionally easy to use and learn. I transitioned from another product to PayPal invoicing and was impressed with the robust features, customizable options and overall performance of the application.

Desvantagens

There are some limitations around payment options and allowing multiple payments on a single invoice. You can make a deposit, but no features or functionality around milestone payments for example, which would be really nice.

Setor: Serviços financeiros

Instrumental in Early Stage B2B Company

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 22/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We used paypal invoicing options to grow revenues 60% y/y starting in 2011.
We also used the invoicing buy new and subscription buttons to test licensing and payment options for a variety of in-house products and services. It was incredibly useful to be able to make changes quickly, put them in production to measure the results. A big part of this is that anyone could market a new product and begin testing, without having to schedule developer resources to process payments.

Vantagens

Allows us to quickly monetize new offerings and new product variations
Many different charging and payment options available
Attractive fee structure
Easy to setup and manage
Appropriate for b2b transactions where aesthetics are less significant.

Desvantagens

Somewhat Limited Customization - to create a buying experience that doesn't feel you're "inside" of paypal is not trivial (and now is easier to do with other offerings).
While the Paypal api has improved recently, it's still not as flexible as stripe, aws fps or aws devpay.

Melissa C.
Setor: Editoras

The Only Way To Invoice & Keto Your Business Transactions Organized

Avaliado em 20/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love Paypal and I love their invoicing services, I use them pretty much every day and sometimes multiple times a day and it is for sure the only invoicing platform that I like to use.

Vantagens

I love this service and us it every day! It is a life saver and much preferred over random invoices that I send to reps for payment as the PayPal Invoicing keeps track of my invoices for me and just streamlines the process making it much simpler and easy to keep up with.

Desvantagens

Nothing at all. I love this platform for invoicing and it is my go to as it is super easy to use and is a wonderful addition to the many wonderful services that PayPal provides.

Mo'men Y.
Setor: Atacadistas

PayPal Invoicing Review

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 05/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's the most reliable payment system in the world, however, there are many things to be improved, which I honestly don't think PayPal will work on any time soon... Maybe at all.

Vantagens

PayPal is easy to understand, easy for everyone to use and learn in almost no time. What I like about it the most is that it's pretty smooth and fast. I used it for both business and individual purposes and I liked the ease of the process, regardless of what I did. I haven't found any issues with receiving money or transferring money from PayPal to my card. I used the invoicing tool to request payment and it went very smooth and fast. I've also used it to send money, and I haven't found issues with it. However, there might be a few things to be mentioned when we talk about room for improvement.

Desvantagens

Charge-backs are definitely a thing to mention when we talk about the cons of PayPal. PayPal isn't the greatest choice for certain types of business (drop-shipping is an example). Also, taxes are ridiculous and not easy to understand. At some point, PayPal would be awesome for your business at a certain size, but if your business got bigger, you'd definitely need another option that'd be more cost-friendly, even if not as reliable as PayPal.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 7.0/10

Alese B.
Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Gets you paid!

Avaliado em 21/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It does the job and gets me paid. Allows me to keep track of my customers and services.

Vantagens

I like the instant pay feature. No more waiting days for money to be deposited.

Desvantagens

Fees could be better. They’re the same as others I’ve seen out there.

Briann H.
Setor: Cosmético

Best thing ever

Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love PayPal and have used PayPal for over 5+ years for my business. Even when I tried new stuff I always made my way back to PayPal.

Vantagens

I love the fact that I can create and save templates for invoicing. I have several different templates saved for different services. I also love the fact that I can use this platform on my phone as well. Makes creating invoices a breeze. Also the option now to add a tip on the invoice and minimum payment as well.

Desvantagens

There is nothing really to complain about with this invoicing app. Its easy to use.

Kei D.
Setor: Entretenimento

Business Game-changer

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 27/11/2019

Vantagens

I love Paypal invoicing! It allows me to show up professionally when requesting money from clients. What I love most about PayPal invoicing​ is the reputation Paypal has built. Because I'm sending an invoice​ under the Paypal brand, my clients don't think twice about​ paying it because they no they're submitting payment on a secure platform. I also like the feature that allows the client to submit partial payments.

Desvantagens

I don't have any Cons at this time. Paypal is my preferred​ payment method.

Setor: Software

Suprisingly flexible invoicint tools

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Just saw the option one day by pure chance, tested it and it worked great. I immediately got out of Quickbooks after.

Vantagens

Before PayPal I was paying for Quickbooks. Then I found PayPal Invoicing which has all the features I need, it's easier to use and it's free.

Desvantagens

There's nothing I don't like. My use case is pretty simple: create invoice, send invoice, mark invoice as paid. Maybe a more demanding user would have something to complain about.

Leslie Q.
Setor: Design

Only One Flaw

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 27/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use paypal for products and design services. I love being able to easily add items, discounts, and tax to the invoice. I would like to see an option to add a percentage markup on each item, and I would like to give the customer the option to pay via paypal, but be required to pay the additional fees.

Vantagens

I love the ease of use, knowing where my clients are with their payments, and am very happy with the overall design of the invoicing tool.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a way to defer the fees to the client if they choose to pay online. I don't have a very high profit margin, and because I'm hit with fees, I would prefer the clients pay via check or cash.

Kaycee M.
Setor: Varejistas

I Love It

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 09/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This invoicing is the best thing ever. I can save my products and prices to make it even better and faster. People can pay using debit/credit card or their paypal!

Vantagens

Its quick, easy, efficient and can be used by anyone.

Desvantagens

Nothing so far. Works perfectly for me and my crew.

Setor: Design
Traduzido para o Português

It's probably not the best, but we're married at this point.

Avaliado em 17/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I can't give up PayPal because it is so integrated with everything else I do and have - shipping, balance, PayPal Credit, etc... But there are definitely some things that are lacking, especially if my business were bigger. I definitely recommend you consider options before going to PayPal and building a life with them, so to speak, but it is possible that for you, like me, they are the best - however flawed - option that exists.

Vantagens

I use PayPal invoicing as a freelancer and mostly for one-off or two-part invoices. So, I can't speak to PayPal's recurring invoice feature. Here's what I like: Most importantly, the integration. PayPal feels like a bank, and to be able to make invoices and shipping labels from your "bank" is the most helpful thing. I don't have to transfer funds, I don't have to wait for them to deposit to my bank, it's all there and immediately usable. Also, the invoices are simple and straightforward, clients can pay by any means one would online, and there's a place for terms-conditions etc...I also like that I'm able to share a link or a PDF of the invoice with clients who just want an invoice for their records to then pay me through other means like cash/check/direct deposit.

Desvantagens

First off, PayPal has awful customer service. If I had a higher volume of clients and therefore of issues, I feel like I'd use a different service. I had a client pay once and the money was taken from her bank, but it never got to me. We both tried contacting PayPal and got no response at all. It was even more insulting on my end given that I use PayPal as a business. Second - PayPal's fees when you invoice through them are a bit of a hassle and I know there's invoicing software out there that don't incur charges. This just means I have to take those fees into consideration when quoting clients, which make my prices seem a few dollars steeper than they are.
Third gripe: I've been trying to edit a part of my business info on the invoice header for ages and it won't allow me. It asks for me to upload my ID to verify, but then it won't process my ID. And of course, customer service is unresponsive. It's not the end of the world because I just hide that info from the header, but it is a minor frustration and inconvenience.

Alisha B.
Setor: Hotelaria
Traduzido para o Português

Great for online business!

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 21/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I personally enjoy it, I feel fully protected as a seller of goods and feel like the customer support is string and I can turn to them with any questions or concerns.

Vantagens

PayPal Invoicing is pretty easy to use and they have great service if there is an error. Once you apply an email if they are a registered PayPal user the address of whom you are invoicing will pop up making room for less error when shipping products, also you remain protected in the event a buyer has an incorrect or non updated address. PayPal allows both the seller and buyer to be protected as their customer service is typically very good when there is an issue and a case needs to be open. As an owner of a small online business I typically will only use PayPal invoicing for my transactions as I feel more confident and protected with their services. Their fees are very reasonable in cost and do not limit you much when it comes to expenses, they also have a shipping feature directly through their service that I have found to be for smaller items the best around, as the cost of shipping continues to increase greatly it feels as if PayPal still offers the better deal. With in a period of time using their invoicing services I was offered a debit card which I found to be a great addition to their services, I no longer have to transfer profits in the event I do not want/ need to and can just use the card as a regular card, although their transfer fees are also inexpensive one method continues to be free to transfer your funds. I feel the invoicing is very easy to use and have had zero issues with it to date.

Desvantagens

I do not like the fact that you cannot use it via the application that is not a business account, I have seen a few complaints with other small business owners/ sellers about this. I feel it should be available on all forms of their applications, as not everyone that has enough transactions actually runs/ owns a business, sometimes it is just a one time ordeal.

Eleni M.
Setor: Roupa e moda

Easy to use .

Avaliado em 19/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I run a small shop and searched and search for a way to send invoices and save products for easy Invoicing. I finally found PayPal and haven't looked back. I love that you can get cash off easily at Walmart. Sending invoices and receiving payments is done with ease and I hav Had zero issues with it so far!

Vantagens

I love that you can get cash off easily at Walmart. Sending invoices and receiving payments is done with ease .

Desvantagens

The set up in the app is a little confusing at first but once you get used to isn't it's really not an issue.

Suman S.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Paypal Pay Fast everywhere

Avaliado em 16/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Paypal Invoicing has always been one of the closest since its inception.No matter you are a big business or a mid side or small size business or even if you are an individual,they got something for everyone which really shows how caring they are for one and all.Best in business to sent or receive payment without using huge pile of papers.create invoice in few clicks and get paid , one can easily edit invoice as per the needs and the smooth transaction\ experience they provide is unbeatable.Will have more in days to come as even API also comes for all.

Vantagens

What I really like about paypal invoicing is no matter where you are sitting ,just get your money reach you in the superfast way by spending a minimum time to create a invoice in few clicks ,which one could ever imagine. I thing paypal invoicing change the complete picture of global financial industries and it established themselves in such a way that people or business cannot think of any other else or any other name except PAYPAL for doing business ,whether it sending or receiving money with a invoice or accessing multiple currencies in the easiest form,its completely unique ,even the API functionality its amazing .

Desvantagens

If I compare to other big competitor in the business , I fee like they are not doing or spending to much on the advertising part because this is one of the best medium and how could they are limiting themselves in the advertising part .I think they are not trying to give a imagination which others are taking advantage like working with advertisement in 5D,6D or 10 D.which they need to look into and I want it from payal to show who they are .create imagination for people.

Paul A.
Setor: Contabilidade
Traduzido para o Português

Simple, powerful and mobile invoicing

Avaliado em 09/03/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a Small Business Consultant, Bookkeeping, Full Service Payroll and Income Tax Preparation are just some of the services I provide to small businesses and self-employed independent contractors. I require the ability to invoice my clients in various ways in accordance with the terms and conditions defined in their specific retainer contracts. PayPal Invoicing fits my needs so well that I have chosen to use it instead of invoicing features included in QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online, Wave Accounting, Freshbooks or any other accounting software solution. Best of all, using PayPal Invoicing in conjunction with my PayPal for Business mobile app and PayPal Business Card has enabled me to eliminate the delays in receiving payments from my clients that result from all of those other options.

Vantagens

Invoices are easy to create, submit and track. Default settings and multiple templates can be configured for easier invoicing and recurring invoices can be setup too.

Get the PayPal for Business mobile app and a PayPal Business Card and you have the absolute quickest process to invoice your clients/customers and receive payment immediately, from anywhere. No more waiting days to receive a deposit into your bank account. As soon as your invoice is paid, you can withdraw the funds from an ATM, request a cash withdrawal and pick it up at your nearest Walmart, or simply pay for goods and services directly with your PayPal Business Card.

Desvantagens

Multiple options for payments terms to choose from, but no custom option available. For example, standard terms like Net 30 available, but no way to enter custom payments terms like Net 5 (nothing fewer than 10 days available).

Daniel M.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Easy Money Transfers

Avaliado em 23/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have the Paypal debit card now, which I have been using as my food/ingredient purchasing business card. I transfer êxcess funds to my checking account. No problems with the card thus far.

Vantagens

Having a very small business, food truck, it is crucial that I save as much money on services as I can. Paypal is free for me to use and pennies on the dollar to transfer funds to my bank account. Paypal comes in handy when collecting deposits for catering gigs. I can simply email my customer an invoice and they can transfer the 50% deposit directly to Paypal. This saves me time, which is equal to money, by not having to physically meet my customer to retrieve my deposit. Plus it saves me a trip to bank. Frees up a lot of time I need for food shopping and prep.

Desvantagens

Customer service is sometimes a hassle and large transfers take longer to process. I suppose its a security thing, but I have been a customer of theirs for over 5 years and should have a better understanding of my pattern of transfer amounts.

Ashley J.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
Traduzido para o Português

PayPal Invoicing made my business transactions simple!

Avaliado em 18/03/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with PayPal Invoicing has been very satisfying. It has saved me a ton of time in processing invoices and payments with my constantly revolving personal training client contracts.

Vantagens

What I like most about the PayPal Invoicing software is that I can electronically send an invoice to a personal training client within minutes. I have many clients weekly and they are all on different contracts. There are 2-week, 30 day and 45 day contracts. Therefore, I need to be able to quickly create and send new invoices to clients as their contracts expire. PayPal Invoicing allows me the opportunity to renew invoices from anywhere at any time.

Desvantagens

The only issue I have had with PayPal Invoicing is when I first started using the product, my first client payment was placed on hold for a week, because it was a large amount and they needed to do an additional verification process. That was definitely an inconvenience to my business.

Gian angelo D.
Traduzido para o Português

After Years Of Invoicing, Here's What I Think...

Avaliado em 18/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, I trust PayPal and PayPal invoicing. I've been using it for over 7 years and never had a problem or issue whatsoever.

It's easy to use if you can follow instructions, fast, and has some decent customization options, enough to make a confident brand for yourself.

Vantagens

You can definitely trust PayPal invoicing. It's one of the more robust systems that I have access to right now since other better options aren't available in my country yet however, PayPal invoicing is easy to use, visual enough for you to know and see everything you need, and you basically get paid.

Desvantagens

Limited customization options, some limitations with scheduling, but these are just minor problems that don't need to be fixed immediately.

Karreecha N.
Setor: Clínica de saúde mental

Sal The Paypal

Avaliado em 25/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use the invoice capability when doing business. I mostly use invoice for people I 've built a relationship with whether they pay me at the time of service or not. I've used Paypal invoicing for the past 3 years and have not had any issues with it.

Vantagens

I like it because it's easy to use for my business. I am able to link it to other accounts and it is very useful when I sell online or in person, but I typically use my card reader.

Desvantagens

Customer Support can sometimes be daunting. Sometimes, I don't get a response as quick as I need it.

Sarah M.
Setor: Segurança pública
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Safe Way To Spend Money

Avaliado em 26/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I will forever use this app to send people money and to request money. It is so much easier than going by the ATM. It saves time.

Vantagens

What I love the most about this software is that it is safe and easy to use. Someone send you the invoice and you just pay it through your card. It is a secured line of information so you do not have to worry about anything being compromised.

Desvantagens

It's sometimes slow and can hard to move through but it is not that bad. Pretty much no cons.

Richard W.

A Great Way to Invoice Clients/Businesses

Avaliado em 15/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, my experience with PayPal has always better positive. I've never had one problem or issue while using PayPal invoicing. In my experience, it's simple and easy - and the fact that it comes with a premade invoice template makes the entire process seamless. You can print off invoices once paid for tracking and documentation, which is always helpful. If you use the mobile app, you can receive notifications once the invoice is sent and once paid.

Vantagens

- Very easy to learn to use
- Ability to send invoices via email or live links.
- PayPal has a great customer support team.
- Quick and seamless
- Premade invoice template that can be used for documentation

- There are fees to use PayPal's services
- Once an invoice is paid, it can take 2-3 days for you to receive the funds.
- Instant transfers are subject to up-to 10% tax.

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Redação e edição de texto

Excellent

Avaliado em 04/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Despite the fact that I think the transfer fee is high, I really appreciate PayPal and will continue to use it. It's not perfect but overall, it is a ideal for transferring money. If you don't mind the fee with it then you might not have any issues with PayPal.

Vantagens

Regardless of what size your business might be, PayPal is an excellent way to transfer money and receive it. It's very straight forward on how to set things up. The great part about PayPal is you can download the app on mobile devices. You can then review your subscriptions that might be recurring on multiple platforms.

Desvantagens

I believe that one of the things that I dislike most about PayPal is the transfer fee if you would like for the money to show up instantly in your bank. I get the fact that PayPal has it where you can wait for free for a few days and it shows, but sometimes I need it instantly. The fee can really hurt my account sometimes when I want to transfer it instantly and I end up just backing out of it.

Josh bernthold, S.

Invoicing That's Getting Better and Better

Avaliado em 01/05/2019

Vantagens

I like the ease of use with PP invoicing. I also like that they are starting to add new features such as recurring billing and more ways to make your invoices more detailed. It is still a work in progress and they are adding to it little by little which is better than it at a standstill.

Desvantagens

You basically have to dive in and get your feet wet with the invoicing. There is no real walkthrough and anything that shows "how" to use the invoicing. It is pretty straight forward but, there is more to it that could benefit from a detailed overview of some sort.

Brett N.
Setor: Restaurantes
Traduzido para o Português

PayPal makes life easier!

Avaliado em 16/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

What I like most about this software is how simple and quick it is to create or send any invoice in seconds right from your phone. I used to spend time I didn’t have creating and sending invoices, but with PayPal invoice I can now use that time for other things!

Vantagens

What I like most about PayPal invoice is how quick and easy it is to create and send invoices. You have the luxury of doing it right from your phone in seconds.

Desvantagens

One thing that I think PayPal could change about the software is the fee’s within the App. Make it free and so many more people would use it as their primary way for creating invoices!