Avaliações do TrackVia

4.7/5 (15 avaliações)

Trackvia for freight management

Avaliado em 06/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are using the trackvia system to track projects, purchase orders, progress, shipments, warehousing, installation and billing.

Vantagens

I like the ability to make tables with relationships the can be compiled into separate views easily. The “low code” platform really helps small business.

Desvantagens

I don’t like how the fields are so constricted. It almost makes it feel bulky and not user friendly. You get 4 spaces per page length to input data. So a three character field will take a minimum of a quarter the length.

Traduzir com Google

Perfect if you want to build your own database system

Avaliado em 18/09/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The initial training support is among the best we've ever seen.

Vantagens

The fact that we can customize our database and create specific reports was a big selling feature of this product. The initial training helped us get started and we've been able to take it from there.

Desvantagens

Using the system and customizing it can get very complicated. After the initial consultation, you are on your own so make sure you keep refreshing your skills on using the system.

Traduzir com Google

Great Tech. You should also contact Chris Kennedy 801-455-4755 to go over options

Avaliado em 27/07/2017

Vantagens

I love how vast the universe is within this system. We were able to build a very specialized, unique work flow that aligned exactly with our company goals. Everyone was able to engage in the development and make it our own. The company is extremely responsive to our calls and fixes. Reliable and no down time.

Desvantagens

Some of the reporting is limited and I know they are working on it. The app is something that they and we are working on. Some small glitches that they are working on, but have limited effect on our day to day.

Great workflow routing tool

Avaliado em 11/03/2018

Vantagens

The highly customizable solution is easy to use and works well for our Business Analyst. The ease of use allows them to not only document the business processes but build solutions to support it.

Desvantagens

The complexity creates a bit of a learning curve. The e-forms could be more point and click configurable.

Traduzir com Google

Track via is a sweet program for both desktop and mobile use for project management, allowing collab

Avaliado em 04/05/2018

Vantagens

I like the fact that it is simoltaneuous to switch back and forth between app and desktop to add items from multiple parties; it is also great to be able to design your own features with sufficient and great help from the TV team. It's also cheap.

Desvantagens

There are some times when the save/progress through hmthe system can be a bit tricky but that is a lot easier from an admin user profile.

Traduzir com Google

This is an awesome, simple to use tool.

Avaliado em 25/11/2015

Vantagens

TrackVia support is unsurpassed. I love that you can import from and export to Excel; that setting up a table is incredibly easy. It is a very intuitive and user-friendly program that has proved immensely useful in researching contracts, etc. The document merge is a dream.

Desvantagens

If I could point to anything, it's the inability to shift records between similar tables rather than having to export and then import, losing any docs that were uploaded.

Traduzir com Google

Flexible platform and very ease to use

Avaliado em 16/04/2018

Vantagens

The software is highly customizable and user friendly. It is much easier for our team to manage rather than having multiple shared sheets and files.

Desvantagens

TrackVia is a bit complex to use which is great but it can be challenging for new users to get the hang of.

Traduzir com Google

This is super great application

Avaliado em 09/10/2017
Fonte da avaliação

This is a worth to spend for. I am very satisfied with this software that we really have a real-time data.

Vantagens

This software is a big help for every work industry. I am so glad that this software will literally remove the usage of paper.

Up And Running In Few Minutes

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have been using TrackVia for about 3 1/2 years. I was looking for a cloud-based database to better manage my Dept function from the application we were using at the time. Not being extremely gifted with the technical talents needed to develop my own system, nor wanting to wait for my Company's internal support groups to approve the purchase/development/install/support of a new app, I needed something I could manage myself. TrackVia has features I need to build the custom app to match exactly what I need without paying for a bloated pre-packaged application with features we may never use. TrackVia has enabled my team to expand our support processes to areas we didn't think possible before. The ease of use, speed, and flexibility allowed us to build just the application we need, and not have to change our internal business processes for an off-the-shelf application built to someone else's specs.

Traduzir com Google

Keep it Simple or it will choke

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 20/09/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Helps set up a workflow to share information and rid yourself of paper.

Vantagens

Requires no programming. Great support to set it up, much better than spreadsheets and has great ability to share information.

Desvantagens

It slows down very significantly when you exceed 100 fields. Also, the fonts on the interface are too small to use with smart phones.

Finance Tranformation using TrackVia Classic

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Using TrackVia we have replaced over a hundred shared spreadsheets, Access databases, and countless email traffic. We have built a solution that incorporates workflow and keeps pertinent data on dashboards that function as action lists. Using the API we have interfaced several key data sets that assist in data audit and keeping information relevant. The ability to grow the applications incrementally and to solve real business problems has been of tremendous benefit for our needs. We use TrackVia for Anti Money Laundering and other audit and compliance purposes.

Traduzir com Google

Excellent team at TV. They are responsive and helpful. Plus they have a cool product

Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 20/06/2017

Vantagens

Web based. It's customized to my brand. It easily tracks the flow of product from manufacturing to distribution.

Desvantagens

it took longer to launch. It was a bit more heavy lifting on my side then expected.

Traduzir com Google

This program has reduced my workload by 50%!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

This is an incredibly easy-to-use, intuitive database management program that imports from and exports to Excel. You can create custom forms and merge your data; ditto for labels or letters. There are other functionalities as well, such as sales tracking, email alerts, email campaigns, etc. We use it to track agreements and we can even upload an actual copy of the agreement to the program. It's awesome!

TrackVia

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 25/04/2018

Vantagens

It is a good web based tool. It has a good tracking workflow from the initialization to the end product. It is pretty flexible to integrate it with different project and teams.

Desvantagens

It takes a little more time to setup and launch. It is a bit complex and could be more challenging in comparison to other tools for new users.

Traduzir com Google

Awesome, flexible platform, with even better customer service

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 10/07/2017

Vantagens

The ease of use and flexibility to configure applications to meet specific project needs allows us to quickly incorporate Trackvia into projects without massive burden from our team.

Desvantagens

The table configurations can be tailored to fit our needs, however some of the configurations take Trackvia's team to help set up. That said, Trackvia's customer support is fantastic.