VISCO

VISCO

Software for importers & wholesale distributors

4.5/5 (30 avaliações)
Erin T.
Traduzir com Google

A great value product with a great team to support it

Avaliado em 15/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I loved working with Visco! The entire process was great, from the initial proposal to the implementation. While they had great standard features, they were pretty accommodating with specific customizations as well. For projects we requested that may have been costly they were forthcoming with alternative solutions that gave us the result we needed for a better price. We have had it for over a year and I am still happy with how things are working and how hard the Visco team works to continuously improve the product. Their support team is made up of quality people and you have to respect a company where the executive team is always willing to help out, even with just support. The team is accessible and responsive!

Vantagens

I like the uniqueness of the product that allows us to manage our imports. We evaluated numerous products and Visco was the only software that allowed us to track our imports on a per container basis. A lot of the logic behind the program makes sense for someone who is process driven. The reporting features are by far my favorite because of the granularity that it provides. The profit based reports are useful in driving business decisions and the other reports are useful in helping us forecast and manage our inventory. In the food industry, lot tracking is crucial and Visco has the capability to show where every lot of every shipment goes.

Desvantagens

Managing warehouse transfers is still something I wish they could fix. The transfer feature should have editing capabilities as well as viewing capabilities. It's not as flexible as some of the other software I have used and I definitely hope they find a solution for this. There are some personal preferences that I also wish could be fixed; for example some screens require you to click a multitude of buttons to leave the screen whereas other screens only require you to click a new tab.

Alexander H.

Adaptable and Modular with a Steep Learning Curve

Vantagens

VISCO is a very adaptable, modular piece of software. There is a certain structure to all ERP software, certain limitations based upon physical constraints of product. However, anything outside of that rigid structure is fair game when it comes to this company, you're free to request modifications of almost any part of the software to suit your internal SOP and ask for support.

Desvantagens

There is a steep learning curve when getting started with this software, worse if you're unused to the terms that VISCO uses for product movement. However, they have a robust team of support to help mitigate that. The true price of being adaptable and modular is that for every customization you request, there is programming involved on the VISCO side that takes time, sometimes weeks, as their backlog is full of requests from all their customers.

Lillie T.
Traduzir com Google

Visco- it can track that

Vantagens

I love that the software seems to track just about everything. If you've got the data- there's a field for it... or one can be created. There's multiple ways to get the same area. There's many reports that help you to track down exactly which information you're needing. Once you get used to software, it really is a great tool.

Desvantagens

It's Click-y.... Meaning you have to do a lot of point and click to get to where you need to go. It can be a bit trying to learn all of the steps needed to accomplish whichever task you've set about to do. But- if you're looking for software that can track everything, it's expected that you're going to have to take some extra steps to input all of the info.

Luke M.

Great software

Avaliado em 02/12/2019

Vantagens

This software is great for keeping track of incoming, outgoing shipments, and inventory. I was able to learn the accounting functions of Visco within a week. If you have any questions, the Visco team is able to diagnose the problem and provide solutions in a timely manner. This system has been the backbone of my organization for several years now.

Desvantagens

When learning how to use Visco, it is necessary to have someone guide you through the various functions the software offers.

Candace B.
Traduzir com Google

I have used this software since 1999. My experience is very positive.

Avaliado em 17/05/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I began using the CareWorks database in 1999 before it was a windows program. I find it to be very user friendly. I use many of the reports in my daily operations: Master Volunteer and Receiver Reports provide phone numbers which I use constantly. The Service Assignments allow me to know what volunteers take care of whom, and who I need timesheets from. I can print out individual congregational reports so I can report to a church how much and of what their volunteers are doing. The Program Profile Report is the greatest - it gives me stats for any period of time I need when we are applying for grants or giving reports to the Board. It tells me about the people served: #, sex, age dist, mobility, living arrangement, ethnic dist. It tells how many volunteers there were and how many hours they worked doing each service, and totally. I also print the Services Summary report monthly, after I have recorded timesheets. This program tracks donations from every source for whatever time period I need.
This database is tailor made for Faith in Action Programs. I cannot think of a reporting need I have had that I was not able to retrieve from this database.
The tech support is EXCELLENT - very responsive and patient.
I couldn't work without this database. I am very pleased with it.

The only con is that one is not able to easily send the reports electronically. Tech support has worked out a way to do this, but it is cumbersome.

Resposta do VISCO

Although our primary product is a custom software for Importers, we also developed and support a smaller software program for non-profit organizations. We certainly appreciate the review!

Jenna O.
Setor: Varejistas

Jenna from Home Expressions

Avaliado em 17/08/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I've been using Visco daily for almost 2 years and would consider it a very reliable software. It's very easy to maneuver and in comparison to other programs I've used in the past this is the best. If myself or any of my colleagues ever need assistance the customer service team is wonderful! BreeAnn, Susan & Shirley just to name a few have been especially helpful with anything we need. Just yesterday I needed some assistance so I simply emailed BreeAnn. After immediately responding to my email she followed up with a call and stayed on the phone until all of my needs were met. I was very pleased to come into work this morning to another email from Bree just following up to make sure everything was in order. :-)

Great customer service!

Nancy ann Y.

Fantastic Customer Support

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 26/10/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have had numerous questions while I learn how to use the software and the VISCO staff is incredibly helpful, patient and skilled. They respond quickly and professionally. It is a real person every time you call and you can reach the same person to follow through with a question. I especially like that they can login to my computer to see exactly what my question is and how to fix what I messed up.

Vantagens

This software helps me keep track of my product and invoicing. I know if I enter a SO and PO that I will not lose track of product and an invoice will be generated so I don't forget to invoice my customer.

Desvantagens

It is not intuitive and some terminology is proprietary to Visco , i.e. "venture" so Googling a term is not helpful. Once you figure out how to use the software, it is very helpful.

Karen R.

Visco Review

Avaliado em 02/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I am solving many reporting problems we had previously. The accountability of expenses and gross margin is unmatched with any other system I've had experience with.

Vantagens

The software captures all the necessary data needed for my reporting and reviews. this include costs associated to each shipment.

Desvantagens

It takes a lot of clicks to get to the information I may need.

Vickie M.

Support assistance

Avaliado em 19/08/2016

Vantagens

The best thing is the wide range of information you're able to use. the system is very easy to understand. The support staff is by far the BEST that i have ever had an opportunity to work with. The logmein is awesome. It allows one on one contact with the vendor and the user when needing to assist with issues; and because you are able to see the process - it allows for a better understanding.

Desvantagens

There is not one thing that i personally dislike about the product or the vendor.

Misty D.

VISCO Survey

Avaliado em 17/07/2009
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

HIGHLY recommend - your software greatly improved our ability to better control our inventory scheduling. And of course, I love the way you guys handle your business in dealing with the client!

Vantagens

Time consuming for users - which I was well aware of at the beginning. The benefit of the inventory tracking/import detail outweighs time factor from my view point, but I know sometimes my actual users would love it to be "easier/faster"!

Desvantagens

The "somewhat's" stem only from the fact that our business presents some obvious challenges to Visco's current programming, but I believe these are OUR issues as the way we do business more than actual product issues - would be nice to change them, but understandably we are probably one of the few - or maybe the only company even that has issues with some things - examples: Would like to "switch" product ID's midstream if physical characteristics change for matching to SO in actual shipment without buy/sell like we currently do Would like to have ability to include purchase order items that are not specifically product purchases, but very directly related to products for purpose of tracking all costs in one place that are associated with one venture as in our remachining functions...

Ivo B.
Setor: Química

ICOF America review

Avaliado em 26/10/2018

Vantagens

Easy to use, plenty of custom reports, able to integrate with other systems

Desvantagens

Can still be a bit buggy at times, but on the flip side problems are easily resolved by the staff

Elsa A.

VISCO review

Vantagens

I'm technically challenged and the process was easy to learn.

Desvantagens

It's too clicky, too many steps to get from one point to the next.

Jillian T.
Setor: Química

Visco is awesome

Avaliado em 18/08/2016

Vantagens

the software is easy to use and user friendly, the vendor is always helpful when we have any questions or issues.
We always get a quick response when we send emails or even call in for help.
My rep is especially helpful at going into detail about how something can be done.

Desvantagens

I don't have any problems or issues with the product or the vendor

Diane D.

VISCO intergration with Quickbooks Online

Avaliado em 06/11/2014

Vantagens

We have had excellent results with VISCO mapping our invoices from their software into QuickBooks Online. There are no errors in posting since all our information is automatically integrated. We can customize our QB reports much more efficiently and detailed by using the integration with VISCO to track sales by salesperson. We especially like that we can track our gross margin by purchase order and salesperson. Prior to our integration, all our sales where manually inputted into QB, which was a waste of valuable employee time. I recommend VISCO highly.

Desvantagens

The only thing (which is on our part as well because we have so much customizations) is at times we have little hiccups that need to be resolved.

Kejal S.

Avaliado em 29/10/2018

Vantagens

Too much details can be added to reports.

Desvantagens

Too much automation causes lot of errors and then have to call VISCO to fix it.

Bradley G.
Setor: Petróleo e energia
Traduzir com Google

BreeAnn's help on a venture

Avaliado em 16/09/2016

Vantagens

The friendliness of the customer service reps. They are always nice and willing to help.

Desvantagens

How many clicks it takes to accomplish a task. Simple task are reduced to laborious assignments because of all the clicks it takes to finish them.

James G.

VISCO Service

Avaliado em 11/07/2016
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

VISCO has not only been very beneficial for my company, but their service is second to none! They are available every day whenever I need support. It has been a GREAT experience!

Vantagens

This software was configured to fit my exact needs, and at a very competitive price! It really has helped us streamline our processes and simplified the data entry portion of our work.

Desvantagens

That I am not a shareholder . . . . .

Diane D.

VISCO and QuickBooks online Intergration

Avaliado em 09/09/2013
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We have been using VISCO integration with QuickBooks for two years and it has been a vast improvement to our accounting system. We have had excellent results with VISCO mapping our invoices from their software into QuickBooks Online. There are no errors in posting since all our information is automatically integrated. We can customize our QB reports much more efficiently and detailed by using the integration with VISCO to track sales by salesperson. We especially like that we can track our gross margin by purchase order and salesperson. Prior to our integration all our sales where manually inputted into QB which was a waste of valuable employee time. I recommend VISCO highly. Their support team is one of the best. Quick response to all out inquiries and a team that is willing to work with you to run your company much more efficient.

Avaliador Verificado

Sotfware

Avaliado em 01/11/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have gone from doing every single thing manually to using this software and my work day has become so much easier.

Vantagens

The ease of use. It didn't take long to learn and figure out when I made an error.

Desvantagens

It doesn't provide me with exactly everything I need. But it's close enough.

Ali E.
Setor: Materiais de construção

Stamford Metal Group

Avaliado em 16/09/2016

Vantagens

User-friendly & great customer service. Happy to work with VISCO for almost a year now.

Desvantagens

Easy to use yet packing tons of features tailored just for our needs.

Andy C.
Traduzir com Google

Overall this software has allowed us to grow to new levels without having to add a ton of new staff.

Avaliado em 23/06/2009

Vantagens

-Excellent tools to help manage the business. It has the ability to see profit and loss on every shipment which we used to do by hand.

-Excellent support-always get questions answered quickly.

-Flexible so we can customize around our needs and can mold the system to our business as it grows.

Desvantagens

-We had some trouble in the initial implementation. Most of which I attribute to the fact we were coming from a DOS system to the web environment and it took time to adjust.

Claudia A.

Invoicing

Avaliado em 17/10/2016
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

I didn't remember how to create a "Service invoice" or "Credit Memo"..... With BreeAnn's help it was easy to understand. She wanted to make sure I got it right and made it easy to understand.

Vantagens

Visco is getting better and better. I'm happy to see the results.

I still struggle using Chrome

Miguel S.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
Traduzir com Google

Software customization made simple w/ A+ customer service and support.

Avaliado em 27/11/2013

Vantagens

The Visco support team is very helpful and easily accessible any time there's a question, especially at the initial stage of the project adaptation.

Desvantagens

It takes time to fully customize it, but once completed, you won't regret it!

Michael O.

Using Visco for 6 years

Avaliado em 09/12/2013

Vantagens

Its integration with QuickBooks and VISCO's ability to customize the system to the way we want to use it.

Desvantagens

The steps for entering container information can be a little time consuming.

Mark M.

VISCO Survey

Avaliado em 17/07/2009
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Smaller importers with relatively simple business models can benefit from Visco for certain.

Vantagens

Seems to have most useful elements to conduct most business activities

Desvantagens

System is slow. updates are tedious compared to other solutions at times. Needs to be MUCH more aggressive in getting ahead of the curve for required importer elements like 10+2, etc.