187 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
187 avaliações
Steven M.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best of the best, but you pay for it

Avaliado em 28/05/2019

I continue to use the software at home and recommend to anyone out there to include Webroot in their list of vendors to evaluate. Do not let the technology get to you. Just because the software does something different than what you are used to, try it out before disregarding Webroot as a solution.

We found Webroot easy to deploy with a light footprint which more than made up for the additional cost.

Vantagens

Webroot does an amazing job of removing and detecting threats to computers. We also found it very simple to install with a very light footprint on the computer. Users never complained about computer slow downs due to virus scans when we had Webroot deployed.

Desvantagens

We faced two issues with Webroot. Their technology is impressive, but complicated. We never were able to really wrap our heads around how their technology worked compared to other antivirus / antispyware solutions, but it did work, and was quite successful at it. The other concern with Webroot was its price. It is the best software out there we have found for computer protection but it is among the most costly.

Rob P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple, light weight, and effective antivirus

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

We were a large enough deployment that we had assistance in our initial installation from a Webroot Engineer to setup the different policies for workstations, servers, and remote desktop servers. The understanding of the setting in the policies and having someone guide us to making the right decisions was key to making sure that we were protected and that Webroot did have any performance impact especially on our servers.

Vantagens

We use the software daily and find that it is easy to use and do not get any complaints from users about it slowing down their systems. Deployment and licensing is simple and can be done by sending an email with a link, group policy, or manual installation. We get alerts in near real time of any threats found and while we sometimes have to do additional remediation we have not had a serious outbreak.

Desvantagens

We get false positives around generic Trojans that need to be whitelisted. The whitelisting of programs in by the MD5 hash of the files contained in the programs. The method for identifying and whitelisting the MD5 hash of files in the programs is not intuitive and is done by what Webroot sees as unidentified files. Since Webroot does not have the traditional whitelist a folder so it doesn't scan the folder for viruses that other AV systems use we are often having to explain and butt heads with software vendors who blame the AV for issues.

Technical support is knowledgeable, but we had issues getting a hold of technical support and response to tickets is often 24 - 48 hours.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for all of the valuable feedback!

Pierre louis F.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

One of the best antivirus on the market

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

You can scan and restart a device remotely.

Vantagens

You can monitor all the devices online via the Webroot dashboard.

Desvantagens

If you have a lot of device on your network, the the deployment by using GPO can be a little bit difficult.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for leaving us a review! I'm glad you're enjoying the Webroot Dashboard monitoring capabilities.

Nathan M.
  • Setor: Automotivo

• Suporte ao cliente

Speed, but with sacrifices.

Avaliado em 29/03/2016

I've used Webroot Endpoint Protection for a little over two years. I've found every aspect of the product to be excellent except (and this is a big except) actual detection of threats, and client speed on OS X systems.

Webroot allowed several common worms through at my client's location, and did not detect them on a standard Windows 7 installation, even on repeated scans, after I was able to confirm that the infected downloads and compromised .dll files were within the scope of protection.

Needless to say, this did not inspire confidence. I wound up using a Kaspersky live stick to remove the infections, and installing a realtime threat detection system using Suricata and ClamAV to meet the data security needs of our clients and ensure we were meeting the obligations of our contracts.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and deploy, administrative console allows excellent granular controls of client privileges, scope of protection, and endpoint groups. Integrates with Windows server products for deployment (though I use Samba instead, so this was not an option), and provides a centralized point for administrator notification and action when compromised/infected systems are detected. Client seems relatively fast and works on multiple platforms, though see below re. OS X.

Desvantagens

In my experience, Webroot, though the exposed end is fast and well-designed, does not reliably block or detect common threats. This is obviously a Big Deal in a product billed as enterprise-grade antivirus/antimalware. One employee at the affected client's office was able to download three separate third-party software installers containing malware payloads on a Saturday, install them, and work for a full weekend before I arrived back on Monday to complaints that her machine was being "slow and weird". I discovered that Webroot, though fully deployed and set to monitor downloads, warn on browsing, and scan the affected directories, simply had not alerted on anything. At that point, it doesn't matter how beautiful the interface may be: antimalware software which lets common malware through is essentially useless.

Also, while there is an OS X client, it's buggy and slow. It causes problems with network browsing and network virtualization with both VirtualBox and VMware Fusion, and it results, for some reason, in systemwide UI slowdowns, which suggest to me that there may be some elemental problems with the codebase: use of deprecated APIs, memory leaks, etc.—not usable.

Resposta do Webroot® Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Nathan.

All threat related matters need to be handled by our Threat Team directly. You can open a ticket or contact our Team by phone for immediate assistance.

Open a Support Ticket: http://mysupport.webrootanywhere.com/supportwelcome.aspx?SOURCE=ENTERPRISEWSA
Business Technical Support:
Call 1-866-254-8400

Regards,
Josh P.
Digital Care Coordinator

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Keeping my clients safe and secured

Avaliado em 06/02/2021

Overall very good experience and i completely recommend it to anyone looking for Endpoint protection solution.
Managing small groups, large number of clients.....creating groups for devices .....keeping them safe and secured and follow their status.
cost is very competitive

Vantagens

Easy installation, work in silence and doesn't affect device performance, easy to manage customers and categorize them as groups plus manage each one computers.
creating different policies and choose which one to apply on each customer.
can run scans and other commands from admin.
It is working great against infections and risks so our customers and computers are staying safe and secured.

Desvantagens

In some cases it has a problem keep running on Mac OS and say not seen or not online for sometime.
Dashboard in admin home page can be improved and show more info about online computers, infected ones or need attentions.
reporting can be improved.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for leaving an informative review! I'll be sure to bring your critiques back to our product team for review.

Excellent Antivirus software

Avaliado em 22/09/2020

My overall experience has been positive, I have no issues with this product and I use it for all of my customer which is almost 100 at this time.

Vantagens

Simple interface, easy to use, no update necessary, streaming definition, easy to install, and takes seconds to deploy

Desvantagens

I wish the firewall was more advance and has more customization, I believe they need to work on this.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for the honest feedback!

Carl R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Webroot found the virus & kept my computer protected well !!

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

I used many computer security companies but Webroot overall gave me and my friends our monies worth in virus protection alone. Almost everyone I suggested Webroot to bought & installed it, they were quite impressed at how much better their computers & other devices ran so much smoother.

Vantagens

The first initial scan found a virus that another security software couldn't detect. I also like how I and my friends could use this software on multiple devices for free.

Desvantagens

The price escalating about ten dollars or more per year subscription but still a great value. The password protection needs to be more user-friendly.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Appreciate your feedback about our need to make things more user friendly!

Lorraine S.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

Webroot Anywhere Computer Protection

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

I have been a customer for more than 6 years. I would not have a computer without Webroot installed.

Vantagens

It is easy to install and is always running in the background on my computer. I do a lot of research and it protects me from phishing sites.

Desvantagens

I have not found anything wrong with this program. It is always running and tells me if the sites I visit are safe.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Glad to hear you're feeling safe online while using Webroot - thanks for the review!

Luis C.
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

Webroot

Avaliado em 09/03/2021

Its not perfect but is one of the best that i had used.

Vantagens

Web based AV that helps you to made your network more secure from anywhere. From your console um can monitor all your computers.

Desvantagens

The manager console can be improved. Old computers and servers can´t be removed, makes to many trash.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your valuable feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this review!

Tahseen K.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Nice and Trustworthy Security Program

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

I would recommend using Webroot to anyone, especially new computer users with less knowledge of security.

Vantagens

Webroot has been around for a while and is trusted by many. I have used it since it often comes free with new computers, and I have never had any issues with viruses or malware.

Desvantagens

The interfaces is a little outdated, but, as I always say, if it ain't broke - don't fix it! Online web-browsing protection could be expanded.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Appreciate the constructive feedback about our UI. We're actually in the midst of a total UI overhaul which will release in the near future - keep an eye out for that!

Anthony M.

Clear Winner in a Crowded Field of Protection

Avaliado em 12/09/2019

Overall it is very easy to find antivirus protection but when it comes to minimal false negatives and no resource hogging clients this is the clear winner.

Vantagens

Webroot is a thin, non-system resource intensive anti-virus and malware protection suite. We have tried countless renditions of protection but none offer the amount of protection and ease of use as Webroot. We deploy the client from the web panel and each user is managed in groups with group policies set within our management console. All viruses, malware, and other threats are reported and handled by the client and admins are notified of the threat. The good thing is that the deployment talks to our cloud based management whenever internet is accessed. Users can't disable the client either without our administrative overview.

Desvantagens

The only con I can see is we have had a couple clients that appeared twice in the management and with no rhyme or reason. This was fixed by removing both an reinstalling the client on those particular clients. The good news is that it only happened once or twice.

• Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Best PC protection available

Avaliado em 21/02/2019

In spite of a few minor issues, I still think Webroot has the best protection out there. I would definitely recommend it to any small business owner.

Vantagens

The set-up for Webroot is extremely simple. You download the software, enter your product key and it does the rest. It has excellent explanations that tell you what each function does and how it works. For instance, it has a good explanation of how its firewall function manages connections to your machines that make sense to a non-technical person such as me. I love that it runs in the background without seeming to affect my computer and only gives pop-up messages when something needs attention.

I love that the vendor offers discounts for multiple installations at a relatively small breakpoint. As a small business owner, it certainly makes the product more affordable.

Desvantagens

The Webroot Filtering Extension is not always reliable. For example, it lists my company website as a potentially dangerous page when I know that there is nothing wrong with my page. It has also listed some of the websites of my clients as potentially dangerous pages. I have to admit that I don't know exactly how it decides which pages are malicious and which are not, but whatever method it uses seems a little off.

There are also some challenges with the dashboard. I had a laptop crash and needed to re-install Windows. When I did, I wanted to release the license formerly assigned to the crashed laptop and re-assign it so that I would my number of licenses restriction. It was extremely difficult to do so. I ended up having to contact Support for help. And they were very helpful, but it just seems like something one ought to be able to do through the dashboard.

• Setor: Armazéns

Solid Anti Virus

Avaliado em 17/06/2019

Vantagens

The installation package is very small, installs very quickly, and is easy to keep up to date. They just recently rolled out a new management console which is a welcome upgrade to the previous interface. I also like the ability to group my endpoints by location and apply different antivirus policies as needed without touching the actual machine or even remote desktop.

Desvantagens

If you deactivate an endpoint it does not remove it from your account, it goes into a "deactivated endpoints" group, which can be confusing if you are new to Webroot.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Webroot, a powerful antivirus to keep your computer safe.

Avaliado em 14/01/2019

Currently I am administrator of a Webroot console in which I have the management of several organizations and it has been a good experience when you compare the behavior of the endpoint in different equipment, complies with that is due to find threats, generate reports and prepare exceptions.

In the latter the exceptions merit a little time to get more out of it, it is not easy to elaborate them if you do not have knowledge of how Webroot works. The deployment of commands facilitates progress to perform some activities.

Vantagens

I have been working with Webroot for more than 2 years and has covered part of our needs. Your database is kept up to date for any threat, the management of the console is attractive and the documentation is very helpful. The control of policies is worth highlighting because if you have a large organization you can set parameters for different sectors and with different configurations that are very useful, even the notifications via email for the followers of the console serves as support.

Desvantagens

Webroot has many nice things in its projection as antivirus, but has some things to adjust, for example the generation of report endpoints without updating after a certain time.

In mobile devices I have had little experience but it has happened that the update must be done manually. I think they should improve it.

William M.
  • Setor: Políticas públicas

Webroot Delivers Protection

Avaliado em 15/11/2020

Webroot has great customer service, but like many companies these days, it not easy to "touch" anyone. Submitted emails are promptly answered and usually instructive - just don't expect to talk with someone.

Vantagens

In the four years I've been using Webroot, I have received seamless protection against malware, viruses and trojans with no effort other than the initial installation of the product. It works quietly in the background without any need to be noticed...except when there is a real threat or security issue - so when Webroot send a notification you know its time to pay attention and do what's needed to protect your system.

Desvantagens

There have been times when Webroot has been overprotective - blocking a program or site that I know is safe - and it has not been easy or intuitive to configure the software to allow access. Configurable options tend to have very technical definitions. It's seldom easy to understand how, or what, to change during those instances.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Appreciate the descriptive feedback about the difficulties you had with whitelisting processes! thank you!

Evan S.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Small, Easy to Deploy Cloud Endpoint Protection

Avaliado em 04/12/2019

we were able to stop a zero day trojan that came through almost immediately. That was impressive.

Vantagens

The web console is very easy to use, and allows you to control profiles and quarantine files or paths.

Desvantagens

It has a few times marked good files as bad, and caused some software not to run or work correctly. These instances are few and far between

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for writing this review! I'm glad to hear that Webroot's cloud-based protection was able to catch that 0-day Trojan! This is a huge benefit of the tech we used compared to our competitors - your protection is ALWAYS up to date!

-Webroot community team

Brian L.
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

Webroot

Avaliado em 15/05/2020

New stable overall endpoint security platform

Vantagens

As good as any of the products out there plain and simple

Desvantagens

I can't say that I dislike anything about this software package

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for writing a review! I'm glad you're already getting so much value out of the product.

Tammy G.
  • Setor: Consultório médico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Cost effective Antivirus Software

Avaliado em 16/07/2020

Overall I like Webroot. I had a lot of problems with other antivirus software causing some programs not to function properly so I will continue using Webroot for now.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and seems to do a thorough job of scanning all files. I haven't had any virus infections since installing the software. It's easy to navigate through the different functions and set up specific parameters.

Desvantagens

There are some programs that Webroot blocks and will not let me access. This has caused me to have to access these programs on a laptop instead of the desktop it's installed on which is cumbersome. I think it's a firewall issue but I haven't found a work around yet.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for leaving a review for Webroot! Regarding the blocking of certain files/programs, this can be resolved by using the whitelist functionality within Webroot. If you need assistance using this feature, please see this link: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_pc_userguide/wsa_pc_userguide.htm#ManagingQuarantine/BlockingOrAllowingFiles.htm%3FTocPath%3DManaging%2520Quarantine%7C_____2

Richard R.
  • Setor: Software

The best security

Avaliado em 24/02/2020

My overall experience has been great. I like the product so much that it is my go to for new PCs that come in.

Vantagens

Wenbroot is by far the best virus protection software out there. Webroot scans PCs very fast. This is the fastest scanner I have ever used and by far the cheapest.

Desvantagens

There isn't anything that I do not like about Webroot. It really is the best virus protection software.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I appreciate you taking the time to do this :)

Sean G.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

I am always protected.

Avaliado em 19/11/2019

The fact that it is always on and active in the background is appealing. I don't like other products that constantly remind you they are there with pop-ups. I am not sure if it has stopped any viruses or trouble but there is a comfort knowing it's always there and working.

Vantagens

Webroot runs in the background and updates automatically. There are no pop-ups or messages like you have with other products so even though it is always on and working you don't realize its going.

Desvantagens

This is the preferred antivirus and protection software by my IT team but it is expensive. Not prohibitively, but expensive enough where there is a license fee that has to be paid to keep the software active. I wish you could buy they software outright.

Hey there Sean,

Thanks so much for writing this positive review! The best antivirus solution is one that sits in the background, doesn't bother you, and keeps you protected - glad you're having that experience so far. If you ever need anything, please reach out to us at: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Thanks!
Keenan - Webroot Community Specialist

• Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Lightweight antivirus solution should be part of your security stance

Avaliado em 01/11/2019

We needed a lighter-weight AV solution. The solution we switched from consumed a lot of RAM at times and we could not quite figure out why even with vendor support and KB articles. We coupled WebRoot with another AV and did so at reduced cost.

Vantagens

Low system resource utilization. Reliable client. Excellent Admin console. No management server to maintain.

Desvantagens

It seems to duplicate registered machines randomly. We'd sort by machine name and find duplicates which count against your license quota. We'd have to disable the machine with the older file update version.

Hey there,

Thanks so much for writing up this detailed review! We really appreciate you joining the Webroot team and I'm glad that you're having a good experience with it so far. Have you checked in with our support team regarding duplicated machines? I'm sure that we can help you find a fix for this. Please contact our support department at: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Thanks!
Keenan - Webroot Community Specialist

Matthew K.

Webroot is a Great Lightweight AntiVirus

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

We are very happy with Webroot.
We have had very few problems with viruses since switching

Vantagens

Easy to configure and deploy
Is not resource heavy and does not impact computer performance
Quickly identifies threats and stops them

Desvantagens

Mac integration has been difficult since Catalina
Sometimes endpoint updates have adverse effects on performance

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Glad to hear that Webroot has been easy to deploy! Thanks for the review!

• Setor: Serviços de eventos

Keeps us safe!

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

It provides a safe environment for our online activities.

Vantagens

Webroot is always running in the background, and updating me when needed, about the status of our online security. It's an affordable and reliable product.

Desvantagens

I haven't experienced any aspects that I would want to improve, so I would have to say that there is nothing to report here.

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for the glowing review! Stay safe out there!

Paul S.
  • Setor: Maquinário
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Product is very good and is efficient. Does not slow most systems down.

Avaliado em 15/12/2017

Less admin overhead and less of a resource hog on the end points. It is a little harder to deploy, but since it is not 500GB, like some of the major players in the space, it works really well.

Support has been good for helping us with some detections but the lack of fixed IP space for the clients to connect to is frustrating. And installing with the proxy setting is not always consistent.

Vantagens

The footprint is tiny. It is very fast and efficient. It does not slow down systems when it is working. Support is pretty good. I would say this is good software for a MSP or a smaller Org. We might find a replacement if they can't fix their problems.

Desvantagens

It needs to talk to Amazon Cloud to check in with the portal. We don't allow access out to the internet without a proxy. WebRoot IP's are changing because they are on AWS. So we can't put IP based rules in our firewalls to allow access. And we are not going to allow all AWS IP's. I really wish WR would get a range of fixed IP's so the client can attach. When they can't attach, they get disconnected. They have a proxy option while installing, but it seems kind of intermittent. Works sometimes, and sometimes not.

Altagracia V.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It is a good alternative to keep our equipment and files safe from threats

Avaliado em 11/07/2018

In general terms I can assure that today I feel very safe with this antivirus installed on my computers. It is a great protector, very efficient that has saved me several times from malware and Trojans that have put my files at risk.

Vantagens

This program can be used in different platafmormas and its price is competitive with respect to other antivirus in the market. It is light and does not slow down my machine. You have the option to program scans and do it in the background. The program runs on different operating systems which is a very positive aspect. Its interface is simple

Desvantagens

Sometimes it detects false positives when we try to download an application that is clean. That is usually uncomfortable because it takes time away. Even so, I think that the positive aspects of this program go far beyond the negative ones

Resposta do Webroot Software Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and if you ever need help regarding a false positive, our support team is only a phone call away at 1-866-254-8400.