173 avaliações
Steven M.
Setor: Serviços financeiros
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Best of the best, but you pay for it

Avaliado em 28/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I continue to use the software at home and recommend to anyone out there to include Webroot in their list of vendors to evaluate. Do not let the technology get to you. Just because the software does something different than what you are used to, try it out before disregarding Webroot as a solution.

We found Webroot easy to deploy with a light footprint which more than made up for the additional cost.

Vantagens

Webroot does an amazing job of removing and detecting threats to computers. We also found it very simple to install with a very light footprint on the computer. Users never complained about computer slow downs due to virus scans when we had Webroot deployed.

Desvantagens

We faced two issues with Webroot. Their technology is impressive, but complicated. We never were able to really wrap our heads around how their technology worked compared to other antivirus / antispyware solutions, but it did work, and was quite successful at it. The other concern with Webroot was its price. It is the best software out there we have found for computer protection but it is among the most costly.

Anthony M.

Clear Winner in a Crowded Field of Protection

Avaliado em 12/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall it is very easy to find antivirus protection but when it comes to minimal false negatives and no resource hogging clients this is the clear winner.

Vantagens

Webroot is a thin, non-system resource intensive anti-virus and malware protection suite. We have tried countless renditions of protection but none offer the amount of protection and ease of use as Webroot. We deploy the client from the web panel and each user is managed in groups with group policies set within our management console. All viruses, malware, and other threats are reported and handled by the client and admins are notified of the threat. The good thing is that the deployment talks to our cloud based management whenever internet is accessed. Users can't disable the client either without our administrative overview.

Desvantagens

The only con I can see is we have had a couple clients that appeared twice in the management and with no rhyme or reason. This was fixed by removing both an reinstalling the client on those particular clients. The good news is that it only happened once or twice.

Kimberly G.
Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Webroot Review

Avaliado em 31/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall Webroot offers great protection at a low monthly price.

Vantagens

What I like about the Webroot software is it provides good protection at a low price. The software doesn't slow down my customer either.

Desvantagens

I wish they would offer more features like VPN and identity protection. The cost is low because some features are not available.

Resposta do Webroot Software

We really appreciate the useful feedback you've left for us - thanks so much!

Nathan M.
Setor: Automotivo
Traduzido para o Português

Speed, but with sacrifices.

Avaliado em 29/03/2016
Fonte da avaliação: GetApp

I've used Webroot Endpoint Protection for a little over two years. I've found every aspect of the product to be excellent except (and this is a big except) actual detection of threats, and client speed on OS X systems.

Webroot allowed several common worms through at my client's location, and did not detect them on a standard Windows 7 installation, even on repeated scans, after I was able to confirm that the infected downloads and compromised .dll files were within the scope of protection.

Needless to say, this did not inspire confidence. I wound up using a Kaspersky live stick to remove the infections, and installing a realtime threat detection system using Suricata and ClamAV to meet the data security needs of our clients and ensure we were meeting the obligations of our contracts.

Vantagens

Very easy to use and deploy, administrative console allows excellent granular controls of client privileges, scope of protection, and endpoint groups. Integrates with Windows server products for deployment (though I use Samba instead, so this was not an option), and provides a centralized point for administrator notification and action when compromised/infected systems are detected. Client seems relatively fast and works on multiple platforms, though see below re. OS X.

Desvantagens

In my experience, Webroot, though the exposed end is fast and well-designed, does not reliably block or detect common threats. This is obviously a Big Deal in a product billed as enterprise-grade antivirus/antimalware. One employee at the affected client's office was able to download three separate third-party software installers containing malware payloads on a Saturday, install them, and work for a full weekend before I arrived back on Monday to complaints that her machine was being "slow and weird". I discovered that Webroot, though fully deployed and set to monitor downloads, warn on browsing, and scan the affected directories, simply had not alerted on anything. At that point, it doesn't matter how beautiful the interface may be: antimalware software which lets common malware through is essentially useless.

Also, while there is an OS X client, it's buggy and slow. It causes problems with network browsing and network virtualization with both VirtualBox and VMware Fusion, and it results, for some reason, in systemwide UI slowdowns, which suggest to me that there may be some elemental problems with the codebase: use of deprecated APIs, memory leaks, etc.—not usable.

Resposta do Webroot®

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, Nathan.

All threat related matters need to be handled by our Threat Team directly. You can open a ticket or contact our Team by phone for immediate assistance.

Open a Support Ticket: http://mysupport.webrootanywhere.com/supportwelcome.aspx?SOURCE=ENTERPRISEWSA
Business Technical Support:
Call 1-866-254-8400

Regards,
Josh P.
Digital Care Coordinator

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Traduzido para o Português

powerfull managed security endpoint protection

Avaliado em 24/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very good software that fulfill our needs with having a powerful security end point protection that offer strong service and protection to our clients and keep them protected while we can manage and monitor them from our admin console.
the software works perfect and smoothly with no problem and keeping everyone safe

Vantagens

Easy to install, monitor and use.
Number of clients complaining of being attacked has dropped down to almost none after using this product.
can run commands from portal or scan and clean.
can put clients into categories and groups.
can apply different polices to clients.
simple file to install and run
doesn't affect computer performance.
can block end user from changing settings of the software or even hide the whole interface

Desvantagens

Reporting system can be improved.
if it can contain option to remote desktop.
if the support can be upgraded to live chat instead of submitting a tic and waiting for their response.
in some cases we had some Mac users showing software has been offline and not running

Resposta do Webroot Software

Thank you so much for leaving a review with so much detail and feedback! I will share your improvement suggestions with our product team.

Evan S.
Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Small, Easy to Deploy Cloud Endpoint Protection

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 04/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

we were able to stop a zero day trojan that came through almost immediately. That was impressive.

Vantagens

The web console is very easy to use, and allows you to control profiles and quarantine files or paths.

Desvantagens

It has a few times marked good files as bad, and caused some software not to run or work correctly. These instances are few and far between

Resposta do Webroot Software

Thank you so much for writing this review! I'm glad to hear that Webroot's cloud-based protection was able to catch that 0-day Trojan! This is a huge benefit of the tech we used compared to our competitors - your protection is ALWAYS up to date!

-Webroot community team

Richard R.
Setor: Software

The best security

Avaliado em 24/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience has been great. I like the product so much that it is my go to for new PCs that come in.

Vantagens

Wenbroot is by far the best virus protection software out there. Webroot scans PCs very fast. This is the fastest scanner I have ever used and by far the cheapest.

Desvantagens

There isn't anything that I do not like about Webroot. It really is the best virus protection software.

Resposta do Webroot Software

Thank you so much for the glowing review! I appreciate you taking the time to do this :)

Brian B.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Traduzido para o Português

Best full-spectrum protection for the price!

Avaliado em 16/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Extremely fast, real-time updates and easy to use!

Vantagens

Provides user licenses for up to 3 or more systems. Cloud-based, instant updates, sync with smartphone app for Android or Apple.

Desvantagens

Suggest a 30-day trial version of software for new users to compare with existing protection platform software.

Resposta do Webroot Software

Thank you so much for the detailed review! Glad you're finding our cloud-based threat management system to be effective for your needs!

-Webroot Community Team

Tammy G.
Setor: Consultório médico

Cost effective Antivirus Software

Avaliado em 16/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: SoftwareAdvice

Overall I like Webroot. I had a lot of problems with other antivirus software causing some programs not to function properly so I will continue using Webroot for now.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and seems to do a thorough job of scanning all files. I haven't had any virus infections since installing the software. It's easy to navigate through the different functions and set up specific parameters.

Desvantagens

There are some programs that Webroot blocks and will not let me access. This has caused me to have to access these programs on a laptop instead of the desktop it's installed on which is cumbersome. I think it's a firewall issue but I haven't found a work around yet.

Resposta do Webroot Software

Thanks so much for leaving a review for Webroot! Regarding the blocking of certain files/programs, this can be resolved by using the whitelist functionality within Webroot. If you need assistance using this feature, please see this link: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_pc_userguide/wsa_pc_userguide.htm#ManagingQuarantine/BlockingOrAllowingFiles.htm%3FTocPath%3DManaging%2520Quarantine%7C_____2

Olena K.
Setor: Educação superior
Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Great Security Solution

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 05/06/2020

Vantagens

Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection was installed on my laptop in the BestBuy store when they repaired my laptop about 7-8 months ago. Since then, I haven't had any issues pertaining to my computer's security.

Desvantagens

I have used it for less than a year. I haven't seen any issues so far.

Resposta do Webroot Software

I'm glad that the switch to Webroot has left you feeling safe while online! Welcome to the team!

Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Best PC protection available

Avaliado em 21/02/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In spite of a few minor issues, I still think Webroot has the best protection out there. I would definitely recommend it to any small business owner.

Vantagens

The set-up for Webroot is extremely simple. You download the software, enter your product key and it does the rest. It has excellent explanations that tell you what each function does and how it works. For instance, it has a good explanation of how its firewall function manages connections to your machines that make sense to a non-technical person such as me. I love that it runs in the background without seeming to affect my computer and only gives pop-up messages when something needs attention.

I love that the vendor offers discounts for multiple installations at a relatively small breakpoint. As a small business owner, it certainly makes the product more affordable.

Desvantagens

The Webroot Filtering Extension is not always reliable. For example, it lists my company website as a potentially dangerous page when I know that there is nothing wrong with my page. It has also listed some of the websites of my clients as potentially dangerous pages. I have to admit that I don't know exactly how it decides which pages are malicious and which are not, but whatever method it uses seems a little off.

There are also some challenges with the dashboard. I had a laptop crash and needed to re-install Windows. When I did, I wanted to release the license formerly assigned to the crashed laptop and re-assign it so that I would my number of licenses restriction. It was extremely difficult to do so. I ended up having to contact Support for help. And they were very helpful, but it just seems like something one ought to be able to do through the dashboard.

Excellent Antivirus software

Avaliado em 22/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience has been positive, I have no issues with this product and I use it for all of my customer which is almost 100 at this time.

Vantagens

Simple interface, easy to use, no update necessary, streaming definition, easy to install, and takes seconds to deploy

Desvantagens

I wish the firewall was more advance and has more customization, I believe they need to work on this.

Resposta do Webroot Software

Thank you for the honest feedback!

Setor: Armazéns

Solid Anti Virus

Avaliado em 17/06/2019

Vantagens

The installation package is very small, installs very quickly, and is easy to keep up to date. They just recently rolled out a new management console which is a welcome upgrade to the previous interface. I also like the ability to group my endpoints by location and apply different antivirus policies as needed without touching the actual machine or even remote desktop.

Desvantagens

If you deactivate an endpoint it does not remove it from your account, it goes into a "deactivated endpoints" group, which can be confusing if you are new to Webroot.

Traduzido para o Português

Webroot, a powerful antivirus to keep your computer safe.

Avaliado em 14/01/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Currently I am administrator of a Webroot console in which I have the management of several organizations and it has been a good experience when you compare the behavior of the endpoint in different equipment, complies with that is due to find threats, generate reports and prepare exceptions.

In the latter the exceptions merit a little time to get more out of it, it is not easy to elaborate them if you do not have knowledge of how Webroot works. The deployment of commands facilitates progress to perform some activities.

Vantagens

I have been working with Webroot for more than 2 years and has covered part of our needs. Your database is kept up to date for any threat, the management of the console is attractive and the documentation is very helpful. The control of policies is worth highlighting because if you have a large organization you can set parameters for different sectors and with different configurations that are very useful, even the notifications via email for the followers of the console serves as support.

Desvantagens

Webroot has many nice things in its projection as antivirus, but has some things to adjust, for example the generation of report endpoints without updating after a certain time.

In mobile devices I have had little experience but it has happened that the update must be done manually. I think they should improve it.

Brian L.
Setor: Manutenção predial

Webroot

Avaliado em 15/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

New stable overall endpoint security platform

Vantagens

As good as any of the products out there plain and simple

Desvantagens

I can't say that I dislike anything about this software package

Resposta do Webroot Software

Thanks so much for writing a review! I'm glad you're already getting so much value out of the product.

Sean G.
Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

I am always protected.

Avaliado em 19/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The fact that it is always on and active in the background is appealing. I don't like other products that constantly remind you they are there with pop-ups. I am not sure if it has stopped any viruses or trouble but there is a comfort knowing it's always there and working.

Vantagens

Webroot runs in the background and updates automatically. There are no pop-ups or messages like you have with other products so even though it is always on and working you don't realize its going.

Desvantagens

This is the preferred antivirus and protection software by my IT team but it is expensive. Not prohibitively, but expensive enough where there is a license fee that has to be paid to keep the software active. I wish you could buy they software outright.

Hey there Sean,

Thanks so much for writing this positive review! The best antivirus solution is one that sits in the background, doesn't bother you, and keeps you protected - glad you're having that experience so far. If you ever need anything, please reach out to us at: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Thanks!
Keenan - Webroot Community Specialist

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
Traduzido para o Português

Lightweight antivirus solution should be part of your security stance

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 01/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We needed a lighter-weight AV solution. The solution we switched from consumed a lot of RAM at times and we could not quite figure out why even with vendor support and KB articles. We coupled WebRoot with another AV and did so at reduced cost.

Vantagens

Low system resource utilization. Reliable client. Excellent Admin console. No management server to maintain.

Desvantagens

It seems to duplicate registered machines randomly. We'd sort by machine name and find duplicates which count against your license quota. We'd have to disable the machine with the older file update version.

Hey there,

Thanks so much for writing up this detailed review! We really appreciate you joining the Webroot team and I'm glad that you're having a good experience with it so far. Have you checked in with our support team regarding duplicated machines? I'm sure that we can help you find a fix for this. Please contact our support department at: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Thanks!
Keenan - Webroot Community Specialist

Paul S.
Setor: Maquinário
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Product is very good and is efficient. Does not slow most systems down.

Avaliado em 15/12/2017
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Less admin overhead and less of a resource hog on the end points. It is a little harder to deploy, but since it is not 500GB, like some of the major players in the space, it works really well.

Support has been good for helping us with some detections but the lack of fixed IP space for the clients to connect to is frustrating. And installing with the proxy setting is not always consistent.

Vantagens

The footprint is tiny. It is very fast and efficient. It does not slow down systems when it is working. Support is pretty good. I would say this is good software for a MSP or a smaller Org. We might find a replacement if they can't fix their problems.

Desvantagens

It needs to talk to Amazon Cloud to check in with the portal. We don't allow access out to the internet without a proxy. WebRoot IP's are changing because they are on AWS. So we can't put IP based rules in our firewalls to allow access. And we are not going to allow all AWS IP's. I really wish WR would get a range of fixed IP's so the client can attach. When they can't attach, they get disconnected. They have a proxy option while installing, but it seems kind of intermittent. Works sometimes, and sometimes not.

Altagracia V.
Traduzido para o Português

It is a good alternative to keep our equipment and files safe from threats

Avaliado em 11/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

In general terms I can assure that today I feel very safe with this antivirus installed on my computers. It is a great protector, very efficient that has saved me several times from malware and Trojans that have put my files at risk.

Vantagens

This program can be used in different platafmormas and its price is competitive with respect to other antivirus in the market. It is light and does not slow down my machine. You have the option to program scans and do it in the background. The program runs on different operating systems which is a very positive aspect. Its interface is simple

Desvantagens

Sometimes it detects false positives when we try to download an application that is clean. That is usually uncomfortable because it takes time away. Even so, I think that the positive aspects of this program go far beyond the negative ones

Resposta do Webroot Software

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and if you ever need help regarding a false positive, our support team is only a phone call away at 1-866-254-8400.

Setor: Varejistas

A Solid System that I Often Recommend

Avaliado em 18/01/2019

Vantagens

WebRoot is my go-to Anti-Virus and Digital Security System. I have worked in technology retail for many many years and I found that WebRoot was one of the more rigorous and aggressive systems for blocking unwanted programs and keeping my information safe; but also one that had the best User Interface and was able to be communicated clearly to the uninitiated. When having to choose between selling WebRoot and other software, I would always recommend WebRoot.

Desvantagens

I have very little negative feedback for WebRoot. It has kept my systems safe for many years and I continue to renew my account each year. I'm sure there may be features I'm not using optimally and not informed about such decisions, but I have been pleased with the product WebRoot has put out.

Tyler T.
Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento
Traduzido para o Português

hands down the best. Webroot is who you want watching your back.

Avaliado em 06/02/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

If you want real protection software, that wont slow your computer down or kill your wallet. Webroot is it! Nothing is better.

Cost effective
Support agents, actually know their product
Low resource
Effective security

Desvantagens

Central management console only allows for reboots of the agent.
I would like more control, remediation, and notification.

no reports i can find so far.

Resposta do Webroot Software

Thanks for the review, Tyler.
Always know that we have your back! It's our privileged.

I saw that you'd like more reporting functionality and control. The team and I have seen these requests come in recently from others as well. Please feel free to add your own thoughts and ideas to our Feature Request section so that you can help us make Webroot even better!

Business Feature Requests: https://community.webroot.com/t5/Feature-Requests/idb-p/ent4

All the best and thank you again!

Webroot Community Support Team

Nyeisa B.
Traduzido para o Português

Why i choose Webroot over other antiviruses

Avaliado em 16/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Webroot is a all around simple antivirus that keeps all your devices safe from harmful files and viruses. You can cover up to 5 devices under one membership

Vantagens

Webroot is fairly priced in my opinion and not only that but you are allowed to have up to 5 devices per each membership. So you could cover your cell phone, labtop, desktop PC and whatever devices under the same membership. It runs smooth and it hardly ever slows up your PC or device while it is running, sometimes it will a little bit when you are scanning with it, but not slow enough to complain about unlike other antiviruses.

Desvantagens

There are certain options it has that I have been trying to figure out and has been time consuming for example It took me forever to figure out and set up the password manager it offers, but it is something I really needed in my life. It has system optimize and system analyzer with it but it should have more options such as defrag or uninstall apps etc etc.

Gary H.
Setor: Administração pública
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Keeps computer secure

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 22/08/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We've had no issues with Webroot to date, so it seems to be a pretty good security suite that runs unobtrusively.

Vantagens

We got this security software package when purchasing computers and support package from Best Buy/Geek Squad. The program runs in the background with minimal CPU usage and hasn't allowed any suspicious malware, viruses, etc. on the computers (as far as I can tell). It also has a web browser app that keeps you secure when browsing the internet on your phone.

Desvantagens

There's not much reporting with this software. I like to see what it scanned, what it discovered, and actions taken, but in more detail.

Threat Intelligence

Avaliado em 17/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It ensures that data from millions of sources, including real-world endpoints and our embedded security partners. Select data points are correlated across URLs, IP addresses, files, and mobile apps to enable predictive determinations on where threats may emerge, based on a guilt-by-association model.

Vantagens

Very rarely requires an increased hardware profile
Integrates directly with the partner's management console, policy engine, and reporting infrastructure.Scales across the partner's product lines, from solutions for SMBs to those for remote offices or roaming machines, to the data center
Development efforts that can be leveraged across the same range of product lines.

Desvantagens

From the time it was installed to the time it was up and running we hadn't had any major issues that would cause any type of concern.

Jing Z.
Setor: Educação superior
Traduzido para o Português

I think the Webroot is a good deal!

Avaliado em 06/12/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I personally like it. It makes me feel more comfortable and relax when I shop around online.

Vantagens

1. It's pretty affordable! I usually buy it from Amazon each year. Each package can serve 3 computers.
2. It's very easy to install or renew. It takes you only less than 5 minutes to get it done.
3. You can schedule your scanning time for each day.
4. It offers identity protection.

Desvantagens

The Webroot cannot detect all viruses, so you can still run the risk of being infected sometime.

Hey there Jing,

Thank you so much for the glowing review of Webroot! I'm glad to hear you've found it easy to protect multiple computers with our SecureAnywhere solution. Please note that if you ever have difficulties, you can contact our support team here: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Cheers!