Avaliações do Webroot Business Endpoint Protection

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

212 avaliações

Chris
Chris

• Suporte ao cliente

The best malware protection that doesn't annoy you to death

Avaliado em 25/05/2018

Vantagens

I absolutely love Webroot. It doesn't slow down any of our computers, it does protect you, but it doesn't annoy you to death with prompts. One of the big issues I've had with antivirus software in the past is that it would constantly block something that was safe for me to do. I have NEVER had Webroot do that.

Desvantagens

I mean, could they branch out and start making other software products outside of security? Their software has worked so well, I don't have any complaints.

• Setor: Serviços jurídicos

Best PC protection available

Avaliado em 21/02/2019

In spite of a few minor issues, I still think Webroot has the best protection out there. I would definitely recommend it to any small business owner.

Vantagens

The set-up for Webroot is extremely simple. You download the software, enter your product key and it does the rest. It has excellent explanations that tell you what each function does and how it works. For instance, it has a good explanation of how its firewall function manages connections to your machines that make sense to a non-technical person such as me. I love that it runs in the background without seeming to affect my computer and only gives pop-up messages when something needs attention.

I love that the vendor offers discounts for multiple installations at a relatively small breakpoint. As a small business owner, it certainly makes the product more affordable.

Desvantagens

The Webroot Filtering Extension is not always reliable. For example, it lists my company website as a potentially dangerous page when I know that there is nothing wrong with my page. It has also listed some of the websites of my clients as potentially dangerous pages. I have to admit that I don't know exactly how it decides which pages are malicious and which are not, but whatever method it uses seems a little off.

There are also some challenges with the dashboard. I had a laptop crash and needed to re-install Windows. When I did, I wanted to release the license formerly assigned to the crashed laptop and re-assign it so that I would my number of licenses restriction. It was extremely difficult to do so. I ended up having to contact Support for help. And they were very helpful, but it just seems like something one ought to be able to do through the dashboard.

David
  • Setor: Software

A Malware

Avaliado em 31/01/2023

Vantagens

Easy to install, not much else really.It's not easy to see what this software has actually done to your system.

Desvantagens

I've used Webroot for quite a few years but only just realised it's worse than many of the Scam cowboys on the internet it's supposed to protect you from.Webroot CAPTURES your PC and it's very difficult to get rid of it.Because Webroot now charges ridiculous prices for renewal, especially for customers outside the USA/Canada, I decided to delete it and install a different software. It's only then I find that Webroot does EVERYTHING it can to stop you deleting it.. It's CAPTURED your computer.You need to be a computer expert to be able to find the tricks to get this MALWARE out of your computer.It's worse than any Malware software I've seen before.I warn anyone thinking of installing it to BEWARE !!

• Setor: Armazéns

Solid Anti Virus

Avaliado em 17/06/2019

Vantagens

The installation package is very small, installs very quickly, and is easy to keep up to date. They just recently rolled out a new management console which is a welcome upgrade to the previous interface. I also like the ability to group my endpoints by location and apply different antivirus policies as needed without touching the actual machine or even remote desktop.

Desvantagens

If you deactivate an endpoint it does not remove it from your account, it goes into a "deactivated endpoints" group, which can be confusing if you are new to Webroot.

• Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Lightweight antivirus solution should be part of your security stance

Avaliado em 01/11/2019

We needed a lighter-weight AV solution. The solution we switched from consumed a lot of RAM at times and we could not quite figure out why even with vendor support and KB articles. We coupled WebRoot with another AV and did so at reduced cost.

Vantagens

Low system resource utilization. Reliable client. Excellent Admin console. No management server to maintain.

Desvantagens

It seems to duplicate registered machines randomly. We'd sort by machine name and find duplicates which count against your license quota. We'd have to disable the machine with the older file update version.

Hey there,

Thanks so much for writing up this detailed review! We really appreciate you joining the Webroot team and I'm glad that you're having a good experience with it so far. Have you checked in with our support team regarding duplicated machines? I'm sure that we can help you find a fix for this. Please contact our support department at: https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/home-contact

Thanks!
Keenan - Webroot Community Specialist

• Setor: Serviços de eventos

Keeps us safe!

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

It provides a safe environment for our online activities.

It provides a safe environment for our online activities.

Vantagens

Webroot is always running in the background, and updating me when needed, about the status of our online security. It's an affordable and reliable product.

Desvantagens

I haven't experienced any aspects that I would want to improve, so I would have to say that there is nothing to report here.

Resposta do OpenText

Thanks so much for the glowing review! Stay safe out there!

Altagracia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It is a good alternative to keep our equipment and files safe from threats

Avaliado em 11/07/2018

In general terms I can assure that today I feel very safe with this antivirus installed on my computers. It is a great protector, very efficient that has saved me several times from malware and Trojans that have put my files at risk.

Vantagens

This program can be used in different platafmormas and its price is competitive with respect to other antivirus in the market. It is light and does not slow down my machine. You have the option to program scans and do it in the background. The program runs on different operating systems which is a very positive aspect. Its interface is simple

Desvantagens

Sometimes it detects false positives when we try to download an application that is clean. That is usually uncomfortable because it takes time away. Even so, I think that the positive aspects of this program go far beyond the negative ones

Resposta do OpenText

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and if you ever need help regarding a false positive, our support team is only a phone call away at 1-866-254-8400.

Lisa
Lisa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

I think Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection resembles a virus more than an antivirus!

Avaliado em 11/02/2020

No business problems have been solved with this software, except that I made some money trying to get rid of it. Oh, I also gained material to write a long article (rant?) about it.

Vantagens

I guess it did remove some viruses and other malware, and my customer felt secure using it. I personally liked most the fact that I didn't have to work with it more! Oh, and their technical support was very nice, although they didn't help me much.

Desvantagens

I actually had to reinstall Windows to get rid of it. It was set up by the previous IT person used by this small business, and nobody knew the password for it. We couldn't reach the old IT guy, and even after I figured out how to bypass the password, I couldn't get it completely off the computer.

Resposta do OpenText

It sounds like your main issue was the fact that the system was set up by a previous IT person who didn't pass off any instructions or passwords for you to properly use it. I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience and I hope you find a solution that works better for you in the future!

John
John
  • Setor: Construção

Perfect Online Security Solution

Avaliado em 27/01/2019

I have tried so many Security Suites and programs since early 1980's. This one is the best in my opinion.

Vantagens

Protects my systems! Works very well and does not use resources on the computer. Don't even know it is running most of the time. Also, the price is fantastic compare to most Security Suites.

Desvantagens

Wish it has Spam Control but that is very elementary compared to what it does do!

Kevin
Kevin

• Suporte ao cliente

I use and sale Webroot. I wouldn't use or offer my customers anything else.

Avaliado em 02/04/2018

Very Very Very light weight
fast
Managed options for business make it very easy to deploy and manage
Set it and forget it. No popups, doesn't worry you to death, and updates in the background.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything bad about it. Its so far ahead of Norton and McAfee that it wouldn't be a fair comparison.

Brian
  • Setor: Manutenção predial
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

Webroot

Avaliado em 15/05/2020

New stable overall endpoint security platform

New stable overall endpoint security platform

Vantagens

As good as any of the products out there plain and simple

Desvantagens

I can't say that I dislike anything about this software package

Resposta do OpenText

Thanks so much for writing a review! I'm glad you're already getting so much value out of the product.

Paul
  • Setor: Maquinário
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Product is very good and is efficient. Does not slow most systems down.

Avaliado em 15/12/2017

Less admin overhead and less of a resource hog on the end points. It is a little harder to deploy, but since it is not 500GB, like some of the major players in the space, it works really well.

Support has been good for helping us with some detections but the lack of fixed IP space for the clients to connect to is frustrating. And installing with the proxy setting is not always consistent.

Vantagens

The footprint is tiny. It is very fast and efficient. It does not slow down systems when it is working. Support is pretty good. I would say this is good software for a MSP or a smaller Org. We might find a replacement if they can't fix their problems.

Desvantagens

It needs to talk to Amazon Cloud to check in with the portal. We don't allow access out to the internet without a proxy. WebRoot IP's are changing because they are on AWS. So we can't put IP based rules in our firewalls to allow access. And we are not going to allow all AWS IP's. I really wish WR would get a range of fixed IP's so the client can attach. When they can't attach, they get disconnected. They have a proxy option while installing, but it seems kind of intermittent. Works sometimes, and sometimes not.

• Setor: Varejistas

A Solid System that I Often Recommend

Avaliado em 18/01/2019

Vantagens

WebRoot is my go-to Anti-Virus and Digital Security System. I have worked in technology retail for many many years and I found that WebRoot was one of the more rigorous and aggressive systems for blocking unwanted programs and keeping my information safe; but also one that had the best User Interface and was able to be communicated clearly to the uninitiated. When having to choose between selling WebRoot and other software, I would always recommend WebRoot.

Desvantagens

I have very little negative feedback for WebRoot. It has kept my systems safe for many years and I continue to renew my account each year. I'm sure there may be features I'm not using optimally and not informed about such decisions, but I have been pleased with the product WebRoot has put out.

Threat Intelligence

Avaliado em 17/05/2018

It ensures that data from millions of sources, including real-world endpoints and our embedded security partners. Select data points are correlated across URLs, IP addresses, files, and mobile apps to enable predictive determinations on where threats may emerge, based on a guilt-by-association model.

Vantagens

Very rarely requires an increased hardware profile
Integrates directly with the partner's management console, policy engine, and reporting infrastructure.Scales across the partner's product lines, from solutions for SMBs to those for remote offices or roaming machines, to the data center
Development efforts that can be leveraged across the same range of product lines.

Desvantagens

From the time it was installed to the time it was up and running we hadn't had any major issues that would cause any type of concern.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Maybe the best antivirus solution for a MSP

Avaliado em 14/01/2019

Webroot SecureAnywhere its fits so well we our business, allowing us to secure all our costumer’s network with a minimal footprint agent installed on every endpoint.

Is an easy deployment solution and even easier to manage, because it’s a cloud-based solution that allow us to monitor every costumer easily in a few minutes.

And because it’s a cloud based solutions, we don’t need additional software or hardware installed to start to secure the network.

Another AV solutions offer different kind of licenses according to what kind of device you want to secure, but with webroot one license work with workstation and servers the same.

Vantagens

The small footprint of the agent, because it help with an easy and faster deployment

Desvantagens

Dosn't support Linux distribution and that is something that make you thing if is the right solution when you have many linux endpoints

Rich
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent program at amazing price

Avaliado em 27/11/2018

The problem my customers want to resolve are false positives and a high impact on computer response. With Webroot, customers are no longer required to shut down their AV software to access internal website that do not have security certificates. Additionally, they arne't waiting 10 minutes for a computer to be ready at bootup while the software scans. This software scans in the background with no noticeable impact on performance.

Vantagens

I love the price of the software. It is easy for me to sell to my clients and easy to promise virtually no impact on their computers processing speed. For those system I have this installed, I have seen a dramatic reduction in malware.

Desvantagens

It's hard to figure out what I like least about the software. I suppose it would be having to purchase password security.

Janae

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Worst Customer Service I have ever encountered.

Avaliado em 25/11/2020

We have been in the Industry for a long time working successfully with 100's of vendors and I can't remember a time that I ever filed a bad review. I do not take this lightly. Our experience with Webroot has been one of the worst that I have ever experienced. Their customer service is absolutely terrible. You will get nothing but generic responses and reasons why they won't or can't help you. Their product is subpar at best. I would never recommend them and have had a terrible experience from consistently inaccurate bills that you have to follow up on multiple times to get them corrected to an absolutely terrible experience from their management team. I am sure they will respond to this review if given the chance with some generic response that they have tried to assist us and have been in contact with us. I can honestly say, they have done everything to NOT assist us, have been zero help and have offered no value whatsoever.

Vantagens

I would not be able to list any pros at this time.

Desvantagens

Cons are everything from customer service to a product that is subpar in the industry.

Hey there Janae,

I'm sorry to hear you've had a poor experience. I'd love to help escalate your case within support if that's something you want to pursue. Please reach out via [email protected] - thank you!

Adil
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Stable and solid security

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

Vantagens

Never let you down in terms of security. It is an app that deserves its money, if you don't feel safe surfing the internet, you should definitely use it.

Desvantagens

I had an excellent experience, but your internet may slow down for security reasons, remember that.

Beth
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Works in the background and doesn't screw up our system

Avaliado em 10/07/2018

Lack of malware.

Lack of malware.

Vantagens

Webroot runs on our business platform and works and plays well with others. In the past we've had anti-malware software that conflicted with other virus protections and brought things crashing to a halt. Webroot runs in the background and does it's thing without bothering anyone.

Desvantagens

I understand it can't do anything once the computer has already been attacked and gained certain types of access. That said, we are using this as part of a suite of products to keep our data secure and safe. It's not as cheap as some others, but it is designed for the business environment.

Tahseen
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Nice and Trustworthy Security Program

Avaliado em 29/09/2020

I would recommend using Webroot to anyone, especially new computer users with less knowledge of security.

Vantagens

Webroot has been around for a while and is trusted by many. I have used it since it often comes free with new computers, and I have never had any issues with viruses or malware.

Desvantagens

The interfaces is a little outdated, but, as I always say, if it ain't broke - don't fix it! Online web-browsing protection could be expanded.

Resposta do OpenText

Appreciate the constructive feedback about our UI. We're actually in the midst of a total UI overhaul which will release in the near future - keep an eye out for that!

Adam
Adam

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple and effective monitoring tool

Avaliado em 12/07/2018

Vantagens

I like that the deployment of the software is smooth and innocuous. It's easy to install and setup on a network.

Desvantagens

If you run apps that are custom built this app can either block those from working all together or bring your system to a grinding halt.

Having to go through the process to white list an app can be daunting. It's possible and support responds, but it's usually to request log files and then they request a reinstall. This is followed by alot of back and forth until it's escalated and they find the root cause of the issue.

Racey

• Suporte ao cliente

Easy deployment, minimal footprint, and excellent protection

Avaliado em 05/12/2017

Vantagens

Webroot is literally "fire and forget". I deployed Webroot to more than 100 endpoints by myself. The process was quick and easy, and now I do two things: enjoy not dealing with infected machines and renew my subscription each year. I do layer this with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, but since I deployed Webroot in my environment I have a not had a single infected endpoint in the more than three years we've had the solution in place. As in zero. As in nada, zip, zilch.

Daniel
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Webroot has a fresh new way of looking at anti virus.

Avaliado em 13/02/2018

This product is every easy to deploy, administer and maintain.

This product is every easy to deploy, administer and maintain.

Vantagens

Webroot is a very effective and fast reacting anti virus program that is light on resources and a breeze to install, configure and maintain.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Webroot SecureAnywhere Endpoint Protection.

We pride ourselves on making it as easy as possible to setup, deploy, and install. Glad that you feel the same way we do!

Thanks again for the review and if there's something that you think we can do to improve, please let us know.

Clifford L.
Clifford L.
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Webroot is not For me

Avaliado em 13/12/2019

Everything is not for everyone. This software is just not for me and my company.

Vantagens

I can't really say anything positive about this software. Like my mother said if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all.

Desvantagens

The software seems it is more of a hindrance than anything else. Our systems was still susceptible to viruses.

Resposta do OpenText

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that you had difficulty using Webroot or didn't find it up to your standards! I'd love to get some more specific feedback from you regarding how it was a "hindrance" or kept you open to viruses/malware. Please feel free to send an email to [email protected] so that I can help you in any way possible!

Kimberly
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Webroot Review

Avaliado em 31/08/2020

Overall Webroot offers great protection at a low monthly price.

Overall Webroot offers great protection at a low monthly price.

Vantagens

What I like about the Webroot software is it provides good protection at a low price. The software doesn't slow down my customer either.

Desvantagens

I wish they would offer more features like VPN and identity protection. The cost is low because some features are not available.

Resposta do OpenText

We really appreciate the useful feedback you've left for us - thanks so much!