Exibindo 1.986 avaliações de 1.938

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 1.986 avaliações de 1.938
Michel K.
  • Setor: Construção
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Facilitador

Avaliado em 05/08/2020

Bastante satisfeito com tantos recursos e o esforço de trazer tudo isso da forma mais simples possível.

Vantagens

A primeira impressão que tive foi muito positiva quando mesmo antes de precisar me cadastrar para obter acesso ao programa, tive a opção de fazer uma demonstração gratuita de como seria ter como suporte o programa Xero para minha empresa. Muito bem construído, com um sistema bem organizado e que funciona corretamente, tanto pelo desktop quanto pelo aplicativo.

Desvantagens

É uma crítica necessária que faz diferença à quem procura um programa de gerenciamento. Sabemos que cuidar da parte financeira e de outras coisas mais de uma empresa, mesmo que seja pequena, é um grande trabalho, e isso pode se tornar mais desafiador quando não encontramos suporte para nosso próprio idioma, e é essa minha crítica ao Xero, a falta de opção para meu idioma.

Kathryn H.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Affordable professional level accounting software for small business

Avaliado em 26/08/2019

It's been easier to use Xero than I expected, but I had a nasty surprise at tax time when I realized the default accounts/descriptions for expenses did not correlate 1:1 to IRS categories. (I should have checked this more closely when I set up my accounts because it's a New Zealand company, and the previous product was local.) This means I will need to double-check all my transactions for 2018 and the IRS has my vastly overestimated tax payment until I can do that and file my return on an extension.

I've had a much better experience importing data from financial institutions because Xero uses a well-known importing service that is trusted by the institutions.

I like being able to match multiple invoices to bank deposits because I usually don't run to the bank for each check. This will be more valuable as my company grows.

I should probably find an accountant to assist me with this, but I haven't found an accountant who understands both craft businesses and Xero.

Vantagens

Professional double entry software at a very affordable price
Accommodates both cash and accrual accounting
Links to financial institutions to get transactions
Uses standard importer recognized by the financial institutions instead of just trying to log in remotely (and triggering fraud alerts)
Can match multiple invoices to a single deposit transaction imported from bank
Can keep using Xero as company grows

Desvantagens

Pre-existing expense categories/descriptions don't map 1:1 with IRS definitions, so I'm having to go back to all my receipts to make sure expenses are entered in proper accounts because I didn't realize this when I switched
More difficult to focus on specific expense categories to check transactions
Have not been able to import historic data from previous app (possibly because it's not double entry) so I am still paying the subscription on that software to retain access to my data
No integration with Craftybase, so I have to enter supply purchases and customer invoices there independently

Quratulain H.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Best in Multi-currency accounting for SMB

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

Xero was the best choice back in 2015 (when no one gave multi-currency) and still is in 2021 (when there are some who do).

I have now added another company to Xero and cannot imagine shifting to another platform....ever.

Vantagens

With most clients abroads, we find its best to bill them in their local currency. Luckily for us, Xero is there to help sort our books out and keep them in order. It integrates with many bank feeds & popular wallets/fintechs like PayPal, Payoneer & TransferWise so accounts are upto date - always.

Another feature we really use is their tracking fields. Xero allows users to setup 2 tracking fields that can be added to invoices, expenses, bills and assigned to each line. This helps us keep track of project based work and has been our way since before Xero ventured into Project based accounting (that users need to pay additional fee for)

It also integrates with online payment gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, GoCardless, and a few others; thus payments are a breeze for clients.

As a non-accountant, Xero is easy to use even when you get into all the features it provides.

Desvantagens

They have made some changes to their UI esp where invoices and expenses are concerned. Luckily for older users, expenses are still free however, for new users it isnt and each person filing expenses on it needs to pay a small fee. I think it should be free for a small number of users (atleast 2) and then charged.

Avaliador Verificado

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Xero is an awesome bookkeeping solution for small business owners!

Avaliado em 01/11/2020

Xero is an awesome bookkeeping and accounting software solution for startups and small business owners. It is indeed a good match for business owners who know nothing about accounting in order to keep their books and to properly manage their finances.

From my own experience, I found that Xero is very user-friendly and its accounting interface is streamlined, almost seamless, and uncluttered. The Demo Company is very useful as you can manipulate data without worrying about messing up vital information in your practice company.

Xero’s accounting dashboard shows the snapshot of your business (i.e., bank balances and reconciling items, outstanding invoices, and bills, accounts on the watchlist, etc.) and fully customizable depending on your needs.

Quickbooks had been the leader of accounting software for small businesses for quite some time but Xero is becoming more popular because of its competitive offering and value proposition. Xero’s starting plan is very affordable and you have the option to add-on some features depending on your need. It also offers a basic inventory and fixed asset management functionality in all of its plans, which is very cool! And the best thing about Xero is the unlimited users allowed to access the financial information.

Vantagens

- Affordable and cost less for startups and small businesses
- Includes fixed assets and inventory management in all of its plans
- Very user-friendly especially during migration or conversion of data
- Allows unlimited users
- Friendly 24/7 customer support

Desvantagens

- Some countries lack a built-in payroll option.
- Customized reporting options are still limited. I wish Xero can allow you to create your own report.
- The contact list of customers and suppliers is mixed together and needs to set-up manually to organize.

Andrea O.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to Use package with lots of addons

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

Overall, with the available add-ons, it has significantly reduced our data entry time

Vantagens

Integrates well with adds on to provide more sophisticated reporting. Integration with AI products such as ReceiptBank and Approval Donkey also work well.

Desvantagens

The project reports are not particularly good. There is more information in the project tabs than what you can obtain in the report which is disappointing.

Ian C.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

Pretty good, but in the end, more complicated than needed for two person practice

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

largely positive, but when they got rid of payroll, given my business of 2 employee/owner s-corp in a medical practice, with no retail/inventory, it made things a ton easier to just do my accounting in Excel. It was really the payroll that made this a no brainer for me.

Vantagens

I loved the usability of this software. It was super easy to set up relatively sophisticated accounting with no accounting background. I thought the bank reconciliation was dynamite, and while they still had it, I loved the payroll. When I would eventually get triaged to tech support, the person was so patient, and so helpful it was really great, and they never seemed to mind spending a long time helping to fix some oddball problems that I'd made. Oh yes, loved it that they did the quarterly tax filings for me, but that also went away with the payroll

Desvantagens

One thing about this accounting software - when you have a question their first response is to tell you to have your accountant look at it. I was using this software as a replacement for an accountant, in order to save money, so that advice didn't help much. When you do a google for help, you run into a problem: Xero seems to be doing accounting software for all the english speaking countries,e.g. new zealand, australia, UK, USA and canada. each of these countries has different business formations/corporations, different taxation rules, etc, as well as meaningfully different accounting vernacular. I would end up mnost of the time getting somewhere only to realize I'd pulled up the UK instructions to solve a problem.

Judah K.

Solid platform

Avaliado em 08/12/2020

So far, it has been amazing. I have little to no complaints. Everyone that I have moved to Xero have told me thank you.

Vantagens

Xero is an accounting software that just works. I have used so many different platforms, and Xero has been the easiest and most reliable software I have found.

Desvantagens

1099 reports are too limited. Tracking categories are too limited. Support can phone it in when you first reach out to them, but if you set up a time to chat with someone they are extremely helpful.

Sherm S.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

XERO reconciliation is an issue

Avaliado em 20/08/2020

Overall, it's a decent program, with all the bells and whistles you'd expect from a cloud based accounting program. Unfortunately working without being able to reconcile monthly made life too difficult. And not many accountants work with it, so that made it difficult to have professional eyes on my accounting.

Vantagens

I loved how easy it was to integrate XERO with my bank accounts and Paypal. XERO seamlessly connected and kept my balances up to date. I also liked how easy it was to invoice clients and connect invoices to Paypal or Stripe.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, the reconciliation process in XERO is a no-go for me. Rather than the Quickbooks and standard approach, where you do a monthly reconciliation against a bank statement, XERO had no such function. Once an item was matched up to a bank transaction, it was considered "reconciled." No option to close out a month and double-check transactions. I went back to QBO to get that feature.

Hugo G.

Intuitive and simple!

Avaliado em 10/12/2020

We love it so much that we decided to become a Xero only bookkeeping firm. Virtually all clients we switched from other accounting software felt in love with Xero

Vantagens

I don’t have an accountant background and figured out how to use Xero right away. It’s very intuitive and logic. The reconciliation of transactions is so easy and Xero has featured that allows you to be very productive. Reporting functions are very diversified. The Xero team is very supportive and collaborate with all other app/software companies to support easy integration and customer experience. Xero integrated with over 800 other apps which gives our clients ta to build a complete system without having to duplicate transactions.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately it is not very well known in North America.

Michael D.

Xero Cloud Accounting

Avaliado em 09/02/2021

I have used Xero cloud accounting since they launched in the UK around 2012, it is in my opinion the best cloud accounting platform for small businesses.

Vantagens

The ease of connecting your business bank account and quickly getting your financial and business data in order.

Desvantagens

The payroll module is functional and great for smaller businesses, however other more specialist payroll software providers are better suited to managing larger payrolls.

Ken E.
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Good - But With Issues

Avaliado em 12/01/2021

Mostly good apart from the above which really grate with me. They don't seem to be developing the core product at all. It has barely changed in my 4 years of usage.

Vantagens

Easy to use for non-accountants. Inexpensive.

Desvantagens

Invoices, purchase orders etc are not sent out from your own email address but from messaging-service @post.xero.com. This looks unprofessional and spammy, I have had customers reply by copying and pasting that email address and it's binned by Xero. You can't format email text in any way either. No bold, no italics - nothing!

The inventory (products and services) listings cannot be accessed by administration staff unless given full access to financial reports. So the accountant or business owner has to make small modifications to the inventory even though they are not familiar with product descriptions, prices etc. This is very poor.

Sibylle P.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

My investment in Xero didn't work out

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

I became Xero certified in 2016, I was very enthusiastic about the product at the time, and thought I would be building a practice using it. Unfortunately, the more I used it, the less well it worked for me, due to the reasons given above and more.

I also find the Xero portal for practitioners unnecessarily complex and difficult to navigate.

The company was always also assigning new account managers to me. I think I've met four or five in total.

Xero frequently asked me for feedback and I provided it several times, especially about my discontent with their reconciliation process, which I consider inadequate to my needs as a professional bookkeeper, and which I had seen cause significant problems for business owners trying to maintain their own file. Though I repeated this feedback over the course of several years, it hasn't changed. I realize I'm just one customer, and I don't know if others feel the same way or not. Anyway, in the end, I didn't want to work with this issue anymore.

Vantagens

Transaction processing in the bank feed is, as they claim, very well set up. At the time I started using Xero, the company also seemed to provide some needed competition and an alternative to intuit in the small business accounting software space.

Desvantagens

The other accounting software apps I use are QBO and Wave. Both, IMO, are better than Xero.

Back to the bank feed -- Xero is unable to connect with a number of banks. In addition, the bank feed sometimes drops out transactions with no notice to the file owner or bookkeeper. Thanks to the lack of a reconciliation process tied to hard numbers, inaccuracies can pile up in the registers as a result.

In addition, overall access to data in the registers is more awkward to accomplish than in either QBO or Wave. Editing transactions is significantly more complex than in QBO. The system of comparison between the "bank statement lines" and the account register was confusing at times. And there are odd glitches in the reporting (cannot recall all the details now, I only have one client left using this app) that I had to watch out for. Xero is a product that has some really amazing capabilities mixed in with real weaknesses.

Craig D.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

I can't wait for it to be finished!

Avaliado em 31/08/2020

It's a lot of money to get setup with a certified consultant. Very few consultants available in Canada. When we did find one she was great but she bills you for every second she works. As in not any free advice. My lawyer is easier to work with.

Vantagens

As a former quickbooks user of about 20 years, it was a big deal to switch platforms. At first glance it looked like it would do everything we wanted. I loved the price point, the interface and relative ease of use. The multi currency was great as was the ability to integrate with Stripe. You make a lot of compromises to save on the huge monthly cost of quickbooks but there are workarounds.

Desvantagens

There are so many things that are just common/must have's for any business. Things like progressive billing, job costing and even the ability to make your own journal entries are missing. We had to hire a consultant and spend around $800 just to get it to add purchases easier to the mix with HubDoc. You see job costing catagories at the invoice level but not software or 3rd party app to back it up. The single most annoying thing about it is the support. It's non existent. You complain, They tell you its not a problem and ignore your requests. I struggle daily with the search function. I can't get about 50% of my searches to work. The clients I'm looking for are entered. I'm typing them in fine but you often have to visit contacts menu and find them manually by quote number or just never ending scrolling. Upon complaining numerous times the best they can do is say "it might take up to two weeks for your contacts to sync. " Xero: It's 2020 and the dark ages of cloud software have passed. You need to fix the search function and add job costing to be considered a contender. So here we are in 2020, manually adding each of our sales to a spreadsheet and adding the subsequent bills to it to see if we made $. They make it incredibly hard to contact support and they are quite unresponsive when they do reply to your ticket. They try really hard to push you to support forums, where there are literally hundreds of complaints on the same issue with the ability to comment closed.

Chris C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A leading software in it's industry

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

A beautiful piece of software that turns a once tedious chore, into an easy and intuitive process. I always recommend my clients to use Xero (if they can afford to) as I believe it makes the workflow much smoother and simpler for everyone involved.

Vantagens

As an accountant and bookkeeping business owner I have been using accounting software for well over 10 years. I have to say when Xero entered the market I was definitely curious as to what it could bring to the market. I believe Xero have captured a very nice niche of the industry with it's very business orientated user interface and simplisitic feel. It makes accounting somewhat fun for the business owner. The way that they have revolutionized the way the bank reconciliation is performed makes it easier for buiness owner and accountant/bookkeeper to work together. I love the comments functionality and the rules that can be set to repeating transactions. The AI in the bank reconciliation also has a very nice balance to it. It will allocate your transactions when you need it to, but not too aggressively - meaning you don't have to undo all the automatic allocations (unlike some other software like MYOB).

They also have a lot of resources to help business owners and financial professionals. In addition they make continual updates to their software to adapt to the times.

Desvantagens

I think the biggest con of the software is the price tag. Many of my clients have found this to be a stumbling block, saying that the monthly subscription fee is too high for their business.

Other than the price, the only other con is the support is only via email (this is the last time I had an issue which was a few months ago). They do not have a support contact phone line (in Australia at least) - so response has to be via email (which may lead onto a call later if it cannot be resolved by email). Which takes longer to resolve the issues.

Gene M.

Accounting Software Design for the Business Owner

Avaliado em 07/02/2020

Xero give me, an accountant, a tool to provide my clients with that effectively gives them a tool for keeping their daily records in an orderly fashion make my job easier at the end of each month.

Vantagens

Xero have been designed to be used by non-account business folks. However, once the data has been listed an accountant has a great tool to use to finish the company financial records (Monthly, Quarterly & Annually). It is also priced at a rate that works for most business owners.

Desvantagens

I really do not know of any areas within the software that I can list as "Least" liked. I do not know of any significant problems which I believe need correcting.