Lumeer

Software colaborativo para equipes e gestão de projetos

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

33 avaliações

• Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

Gerenciador de tarefas eficiente

Avaliado em 27/10/2020

Vantagens

É uma ferramenta que ajuda muito a gerenciar seu dia e aumentar sua produtividade, tem diversos recursos que são ajustáveis e ajuda no todo da empresa.

Desvantagens

A dificuldade maior é a implantação e a utilização correta por todos da empresa.

Resposta do Lumeer

Thank you very much for your review!

Rishel A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Funky and effective project management tool!

Avaliado em 04/10/2020

Absolutely love the UI
The free tier is perfect for tiny teams.
Features to organise remote work with ease.

Desvantagens

Couldnt really find anything I didnt like about Lumeer.

Slack

Razões para mudar para o Lumeer

To check out the features that are different and see if its better in daily usage.

Zuhairah A.
  • Industry: Bancos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Get organized with Lumeer

Avaliado em 30/01/2021

Lumeer is easy and simple with its dashboard design, nothing too complicated and i had a fun experience working with this software. Sadly, due to the limitation on some of the feature that are offered we need to switch to more powerful project management software that can cater our business need better.

Vantagens

Organizing and managing a project that are shared with multiple users is possible with Lumeer. The internal messenger allows me and my team to quickly communicate and collaborate while completing the projects or tasks. Deploying the software to fit with our current system is easy and not much configuration needed to make it work.

Desvantagens

Lumeer work great for managing a simple or basic project and task, but it will be hard to organizing an complex project that need a lot of resources and process. If the software can add a Kanban board, it will greatly increase all the possibility of type of project and task that can be done using Lumeer.

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you very much for your review. The Kanban board is now there!

Ahmad muzammil R.
  • Industry: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Be effective in task management

Avaliado em 03/01/2022

Vantagens

Lumeer really helpful in managing my task and making the repetitive task automated. The task tracking is really good in keeping track of the task that are important or have a time range sensitive that need to be complete in certain time. It also can be collaborate with other user on my team.

Desvantagens

Lumeer is quite hard to understand all the tools for the first time using it, but eventually i have very comfortable using it daily, especially when dealing on simple or basic task. Other than that, i have no other thing that i like least.

• Industry: Rádio e televisão

Avaliado em 27/07/2020

Vantagens

i love the pre installed templates. very easy to navigate. The Free version is great for smaller businesses and it's nice to have the option to upgrade with more users

Desvantagens

the template choices can be overwhelming the first few times of use

Norzihan I.
  • Industry: Telecomunicações
  • Company size: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Lumeer review

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

Lumeer is a perfect software that has all i need for managing and executing project. Scheduling daily task and add automation to the progress let me to focus on more important matters. Communication is flawless, and we have use it for to coordinate our work in real-time progress.

Vantagens

Lumeer has all the tools that are needed to organized a project and task. Collaborating is made easy, and not much training needed to get familiar with its tools and feature. The ability to drag and drop batch of task to another project is very helpful to duplicate the task and reducing error compared to do it manually.

Desvantagens

Every project that we are launching using Lumeer is perfectly executed, so I have nothing to complain for its feature and all the integration that we can pair with this software. Things that i think they should upgrade, is the user interface.

Jamea R.

All in 1 tool for entire team collaboration

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

After the deployment, everything has been smooth. The multiple platforms we have it running sure help. We use on web, desktop, and mobile.

Vantagens

Unlike other apps like Trello, this one adds task management + calendar management + communication all in one place. Limiting data visibility constraints.

Desvantagens

Can be difficult (well, take time) to onboard entire teams from different departments.

ClickUp

Razões para escolher o Lumeer

wanted a more comprehensive solution to managing workflows and collaborating across the board.

Software anterior

Trello

Razões para mudar para o Lumeer

Less tiring to get around. if you have used spreadsheets, you can use it too.

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Viktor S.
  • Industry: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Transparency throughout the whole company

Avaliado em 19/05/2020

My overall experience is that the system is fun to work with unlike other business tools, Lumeer brings back joy to work.

Vantagens

Very flexible for users, I can look up anything I need in a second. I get all the data at my hand without any complicated communication. I can look up data directly in front of our customers if needed, because they are easily accesible and I can present the information in a nice visual way.

Another big like for customisation options and flexibility to grow with the company needs.

Desvantagens

First we did not know what are all the possibilities that we could achieve with the software and our solution was way too limited, however, over time, as we got deeper and deeper, we easily managed to learn all the features and use them to our full advantage.

Asana, Tableau, Airtable e monday.com

Razões para escolher o Lumeer

Easier to use It offers more possibilities It stacks better with our business (the software allows you to make in a way that suits your current needs) Good customer support

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for taking your time giving us the review!

Ramakant R.
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

Effective Solution for Team Collaboration & Project Management

Avaliado em 10/11/2020

Lumeer provides the best way to testing the Project management system for a lifetime. You never paid anything to Lumeer for the testing. You can use the Lumeer for Team Collaboration & Project Management for up to 3 team members. Manage your client projects, productivity management, and business management easily.

Vantagens

I like this tool as compared to other tools. It is free for 3 users and adding the project easily and creating business management easily.

Desvantagens

With a lot more options it's difficult to find the right solution and use the right software. I wasn't sure to choose the right Team collaboration for managing my team. I may think the support team can help me very well.

• Industry: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Most Easiest Way to Project Management

Avaliado em 06/05/2021

Safe, secured, quick and easy.

Vantagens

When we first started Lumeer, we never expected that this would be so much of self explanatory software and we can complete the tasks and update them as we wish.,

Desvantagens

Sometimes the interface is non responsive and it takes time to get fixed.

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you very much for your honest review. I believe we addressed your responsivness concerns. If there is anything else, please get in touch with our support. Thank you for your patience!

Mireia M.
  • Industry: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

All in all the experience has been a positive one when working on small teams, it has been efficient and easy so I would recommend it to anyone struggling with management and production.

Vantagens

I like how easy it is to assemble small teams and the usability of the software on managing small projects. The free version has a ton of possibilities with incredible results and very intuitive.

Desvantagens

I don't like how it complicates things when it's used by a bigger team. It's much more complicated to organize and have everyone on the team adapted to the software.

Suhailah S.
  • Industry: Varejistas
  • Company size: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very effective for a task management

Avaliado em 08/06/2021

Vantagens

Lumeer has both free account and paid subscription account. The paid subscription plan has everything that my team needs for us to manage and collaborate on our project, as we don't need too heavily feature rich software for it. We love to use the task tagging tools, as we can specify which user will have the responsibility for the task.

Desvantagens

Lumeer simple and basic tools is actually are an advantage for us. We learn that some of the task that we are doing is actually can be done with this simple tools, rather than using a very complex tools but to reach the same result that Lumeer can offer.

Himani S.
  • Industry: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Perfectly helping to collaborate our team in this Corona Pandemic

Avaliado em 18/11/2020

Joyful tool for entire team collaboration. Customization options are great. Our whole team loving the interface.

Vantagens

The more we are learning to use and explore all the features, we are falling in love with Lumeer. Very good task organizer. Small businesses can even opt for a free version. pre-installed templates are adorable,

Desvantagens

Initially, it can be a bit tricky to use without having much experience, but once you will get hang of it, it's pretty nice.

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need any help, just drop us a message at www.lumeer.io/contact/

Diego D.
  • Industry: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Interesting solution compared to other softwares

Avaliado em 25/08/2020

It is solving the problem of organizing tasks and priorities

Vantagens

We are still in the testing phase, but compared to other market options, it has proved to be very practical and easy

Desvantagens

Price and design. It seems to me that we still need to improve some things in usability

monday.com e Trello

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you very much for a nice review. Should you need anything, just let us know!

Malena N.
  • Industry: Emprego e contratação

Organized and effective

Avaliado em 14/10/2020

Vantagens

I like that all communication in regards to projects can be done within Lumeer .This significantly decreases the time we have to spend exchanging emails and going to meetings .The project mapout is easy to understand and gives a clear idea of where you are and how to get where you are headed . The progress reports are useful and the ability to visualize them really helps with comprehension.

Desvantagens

The interface is very different from that of other project management tools and there is some learning curve to overcome at the beginning because of that .

Claudia H.
  • Industry: Entretenimento
  • Company size: Profissional autônomo

Lumeer has what I need

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

I use Lumeer to manage my day to day at work. As a freelancer, I need to control myself, Lumeer helps me do that.

Vantagens

What I most like about Lumeer is that it doesn’t have infinite features. That helps me focus on what I need and not being distracted on a lot of stuff that is not going to work for me.
I love the UI.

Desvantagens

I don’t recommend this tool for big projects, but that is just for me.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very good for planning and organizing

Avaliado em 18/02/2021

I can't say it is better than their competitors, but I can confirm it is, at least, as good as them.

Vantagens

It has a lot of templates and an easy to use user interface. It is a powerful tool for planning, organizing and keeping up with the team.

Desvantagens

I think it is great for simple projects, but for more complex tasks it has some room to improve. It is not bad at all, but things doesn't go as smooth as simple ones.

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for a nice review!

Michel D.

Best Activity Organizer

Avaliado em 04/08/2020

Generally speaking, I consider the best task organization software because it allows the user to have the peace of mind of not losing his commitments because it will be well managed by the efficiency of the software.

Vantagens

One of its strongest points is the ease in handling the tool, giving a satisfying experience from the novice to the most advanced user. Facilitates everyday life with reminders of nearby activities.

Desvantagens

It would be interesting to be able to have a panoramic view of the next activities, and it is also possible to insert comments or points of attention within the tasks.

Matus M.
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

My expericnce with Lumeer

Avaliado em 28/05/2020

Overall experience was great, it is nice to have all the data and important things in one place and not to look for a lot of spreadsheets or other similar things usually used for this. I would recommend Lumeer as a tool for project management.

Vantagens

I liked the most that Lumeer is fully adjustable to customer's needs. It gives you the opportunity to change every aspect of the environment according to the needs of your project. You don't have to get used to anything, you can change it. From the user experience perspective, the features are exactly where you would look for them.

Desvantagens

With some many options how to use the software (and so many attributes) I wasn't sure which view/feature use to model my problem in the system in order to arrive to a best solution. Fortunately there was support available, they helped me with suggesting the best options for me and I adopted one of their solutions.

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you very much for the review!

• Company size: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Complex, but powerful team and project manager tool

Avaliado em 31/10/2020

Very satisfied with the quality, the tools and the low cost for small teams.

Vantagens

Several functionalities and great flexibility to customize the use according to the type and size of the team and tasks.

Desvantagens

The use is not very friendly depending on the level of the user, but after a certain understanding of the tool everything is easier.

Taurai M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Worth the cost, complete tool for daily process management

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

Vantagens

I now have a clean view of what everyone in the company is supposed to and can assist where bottlenecks start developing.

Desvantagens

It took my team some getting used to working with it.

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you very much for your review!

Oliver Q.
  • Industry: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Great work management platform

Avaliado em 13/08/2020

It's a nice tool that saves us a lot of time

Vantagens

Lumeer is a very nice tool that's very easy to use and that simplifies work management.

Desvantagens

Not easy to get everyone to use the product at first.

Khizar A.
  • Industry: Hotelaria
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários

Great product

Avaliado em 03/09/2020

Vantagens

Its ease of use is very appealing and convincing

Desvantagens

Not much to say about the cons but interface can be made little better

Mrinal B.
  • Industry: Pesquisa de mercado
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A wonderful package with some options to improve

Avaliado em 08/06/2020

Vantagens

Ease of use, the UI is vey well structured and user friendly

Desvantagens

Takes a lot of time to load, perhaps it's could be due to my system. But had got it checked from my local IT team as well.

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you very much for your nice review! The load time is typically slower only once after the application update. Lumeer can do a lot of stuff and this takes price on the size. Although we have a very strict rules and limits on adding any dependencies. We constantly keep an eye on size and speed improvements!

Avaliado em 21/01/2021

Fantastic UI and UX;
Small teams fit perfectly into the free tier;
Navigation is easy;

Desvantagens

The product suits me perfectly, I have nothing to complain about.

Resposta do Lumeer Traduzido para o Português

Thank you very much for such a nice review! It is a big endorsement for the whole team.