197 avaliações

Filmora

Video editing software for marketing businesses

4,5 /5 (197 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral

Good Software for the Price

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 30/10/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

On the overall Filmora is excellent. It's fairly fast, easy to learn, and offers enough advanced features to keep you content for a years. With each video I make I usually find a new tool or a new way to use the tools I'm already familiar with. It's a bargain.

Vantagens

Filmora isn't super expensive, but it is a full fledged film making software suite suitable for amateur and professional filmmakers. You can adjust the footage in most any way you want, use whatever transitions that please you (but you use them sparingly and tastefully, unless you are making a home movie), and can work with all the normal filetypes (import and export them). For the vast majority of users Filmora is more than good enough.

Desvantagens

There was a period where the software was unstable, but that seems to be the case with most film editors I've run on my less than stellar hardware.

Daniela S.
Setor: Entretenimento
Traduzido para o Português

An easy, affordable digital editing solution for the non-tech-savvy

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 15/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I bought Filmora in a rush at the last minute preparing for a class.. I had iMovie and other software but they were not cutting it for me. I was able to make my deadlines with ease and have been using Filmora ever since (almost two years).

Vantagens

Filmora gets the highest points for ease of use. I am not a tech savvy person and I need to edit videos fairly regularly for my social media, and I find it incredibly user-friendly for people like me.

Desvantagens

I sometimes get tripped up on sound levels and more complicated cuts with overlapping sound. It is all possible in the software, I just find those particular types of cuts challenging for a newbie and it's the least intuitive aspect about the software.

Kelly a. C.
Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio
Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Steep Learning Curve, but great functionality

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 07/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I had to create a video that could then be uploaded to Edpuzzle for student learning. It did a great job with the recording and enjoyed all the filters and sound editing capabilities. It took me longer to use the program than to create the video. I used the free version, so I had a large watermark on the bottom of my project.

Vantagens

So many editing capabilities for this software! Could edit sound, speed, change the look of the video with loads of built-in filters. Integrated well into Edpuzzle.

Desvantagens

The learning curve is quite steep. This would be okay if you were doing a lot of videos, but found that other products were just as good and easier to use for short clips.

Probabilidade de recomendação: 5.0/10

Thenuka E.
Setor: Mídia digital
Traduzido para o Português

Best Video editing/Creating software for everyone

Avaliado em 04/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

so overall when compared to the price you pay, this software package is a great deal for everyone.

Vantagens

This software is one of the most easiest software that a person can use. It basically includes almost all the feature you need to edit a video. The best thing is, you do not need to have any sort of knowledge to use it. you will eventually figure out what to do. the platform is very user friendly. It also features a lot of things like chroma key and other effects that you need to create a professional video. It also come with those ever growing effect pack which make the video look amazing. I have been using filmora since I started my high school and I am still using this to create my videos. I think this is the best deal that you can for for this price. When compared to other video editors, this provides the user a good experience even for beginners.

Desvantagens

There are plenty of things to be improved as well. The designing side is missing from this software. If I need to design or invent some graphic content, I don't think that I can do it within the software itself. and the other thing is, it takes a lot of time when saving a video. and there are some transitions which are too cartoony. I can only add 2 videos tracks. So i think this software will be better with more professional looking effects, transition and also with a designing tools which will make this software package complete.

Widens P.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Filmora is Complete for New Adventurers in Video Making

Avaliado em 12/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a Social Media Coordinator, I used Filmora in most of my work. It's really helpful to me in many cases.

Vantagens

I have been using Filmora for a long time, and it makes my videos look great, like movies. I use lots of stunning animations while using this software. While using Filmora, I am less stressed!

Desvantagens

When I didn't have the registered version of Filmora yet, there always be a watermark showing up. At first, it makes me so mad until I get registered.

Preet C.

Best Ever Video Editor Software for Digital Marketing Agency

Avaliado em 12/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I highly recommended Filmora for video editing because It is simple to use and you should use Filmora once for making a video for any stream.

The below features that I love most in Filmora are:

1) I can easily trim, join or edit video within just a few minutes.
2) They provide a wide variety of effects, overlay, and transition.
3) I can make marketing videos easily by Filmora that helps me to manage my client's work.

Desvantagens

The below features that I don't like most in Filmora are:

1) I can not export some portion of the video from timeline.
2) Some effects are looking like cartoony more than realistic.
3) It uses more RAM of the computer so sometimes It is lagging.

Mahendra G.
Setor: Administração pública
Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Filmora

Avaliado em 07/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My son use this software since 2 years and he used kinemaster editing software but when we see the wondershare filmora software he uses since past a year and this software made videos that him expectations

If you new video editor or want to learn video editing i suggest to used wondershare filomora i will surely said it gives more accuratly and well design video editing

Vantagens

This software contains lot of features like special effects,transitions,filters,animation and alot my son's use this software for editing his youtube channel videos than other any software

Desvantagens

It is friendly and anyone can use this software easily but this software requires good or average type of specifications so if you have the better specs use this software it will definitely made a good result than other softwares

Tayyab S.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Great for a beginners!

Avaliado em 18/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Filmora is good for beginners because it offers basic functionality and features. It helps me in simple video editing without going for a complex tool like adobe premier. I use multiple of beautiful covers given in Filmore for my videos.

Vantagens

There are multiple preset options in Filmora and allow to upload media and audion easily and smartly. It has quick Video Edits/Trim feature to save time and an excellent collection of Effects& Transitions. There are multiple great features of Filmore such as 4K Video& GIF output, easy to use interface, user friendly, and many more.

Desvantagens

Sometimes Filmora Lag and computer resource consumption make things complex. It increases the size of the video unexpectedly after editing. The tool has some cartoony transitions and there is no new audio added.

Sadik M.
Setor: Filmes e vídeos

Quality Video Editing

Avaliado em 13/09/2020

Vantagens

Its easy to use and has exciting features that makes video editing simple.

Tittles

Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Work Made Smart & Quick

Avaliado em 13/07/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The most easiest software to learn and start working along with it quickly and very user friendly.

Vantagens

The software has got its own uniqueness and as we install and open the software the learning tutorial opens which makes us to learn quickly with any assistance.

Desvantagens

The edited video to share in the Whatsapp or mail is little trouble as the video are high quality and the size are huge and have to export the file in Android Generic which have cropped the video. Otherwise all are good.

Hanseny R.
Setor: Produção audivisual
Traduzido para o Português

Best software for video editing for the price

Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have a new editor in my team and he didn't know this software the first day and that first day he did a 10 hours work , in like 2 to three hours. This software is so intuitive and simple to use.

Vantagens

Elegant, simple and effective interface for a video editing software. The best feature is the price. The second best feature is the easy way to use all the features.

Desvantagens

Watermark on the free version. But it's a must on a software as good as this one. But other than that there’s no much that I can mention regards to the least I like.

Thurunu thathsara S.
Setor: Mídia digital

BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY VIDEO EDITING AND VERY VALUABLE FOR THE PRICE

Avaliado em 16/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall of filmora is very excellent.Editing is very fast and easy.Not difficult to find the elements and effetcs.
easy to learn and easy to practise for beginners. Than other softwares filmora is the best and easiest software i found.With each video i edit i find a new tool and new way to edit the video and add effects,I am already familiar with it.

Vantagens

Filmora is not very expensive.you can adjust and edit the videos and sounds easily anyway you want.For the large number of users of filmora is more than good enough.And Filmora is very useful and easy for short film makers,youtubers,freelancers to do their task.And its very easy to import and export them.And you call work with all the file types.In filmora it is very easy to add effects..For me filmora is more than good enough.

Desvantagens

Sometimes in cracked softwares of filmora some types of effects are not functioning.And it cannot be used to make excellent movies.you cannot add super effetcs and make super animated videos by filmora.

Setor: Entretenimento
Traduzido para o Português

Better than other similarly priced choices

Avaliado em 20/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I use filmora to edit videos for my youtube platform and the best benefit for me in using it is that it doesn't crash as much as iMovie (I know macs aren't supposed to crash but sometimes they do) AND you can do simple trims of videos without even adding them to the timeline- you can do it in the preview box.

Vantagens

Filmora is easy to use for simple tasks like editing video and creating videos from photos and audio.

Desvantagens

No specific cons with the software itself but one drawback of using it is that unlike imovie, there aren't thousands and thousands of tutorial videos on youtube, and not everyone is using it, so it takes a few more minutes to dig up information on how to do a specific task.

Avaliador Verificado
Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Make professional films from video clips in minutes - Filmora

Avaliado em 26/05/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Filmora is overall a very useful software which I use in my organization for producing videos for events and small functions. I also make aftermovie's from the video footages. It helps me produce videos much more professional and the best part is that I do not need any powerful computer for it. I can do it all from my basic computer system and it does not throw any lag during the video editing. I can also improvise the audio before plugging it into the video which also reduces my dependency on audio editing software.

Vantagens

Filmora is one of the cheapest software which provides tons of features in its package. It offers multiple professional features like noise reduction, animations and top-notch features like rewinding the videos all in on software. On top of this, the best part is that the software is so lightweight that it can be installed on almost any system and even legacy systems. It does not require any special configurations of powerful systems.

Desvantagens

The Graphical User Interface (GUI) of this software is a bit poor. If we compare it with some best video editing software in the market, Filmora lacks a lot in GUI. The pixelated options often tend the user to take pauses while using the software for prolonged hours. If the user interface of the software is improvised, a lot of people will able to use the software for long hours and produce much more efficiently.

Christopher B.
Setor: Consultório médico

The Best Film Editing Software On the Market

Avaliado em 15/09/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I first began using Filmora at my dental practice because my boss does dental news segments on television. I use Filmora to create videos to be played on the news. I am able to create videos and edit them to my liking, whether it's clipping videos, muting volume, adding music, transitions and titles. When searching for a video editing software, we used the trial of Filmora and instantly purchased the full version of the software after one use.

Vantagens

Filmora is the best film editing software on the market. What like most about the software is the simplicity. It's so easy to learn and use. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes the features easy to learn and utilize. I also like that once you purchase the paid version, Filmora is constantly updating new features, such as new filters. Last, once you're finished with your video, you are able to easily publish it in literally every format possible. It allows you to select the quality as well.

Desvantagens

There's nothing about this software that I could ever complain about.

Paola carolina B.
Traduzido para o Português

With Filmora I have fun while I work and I create the best videos.

Avaliado em 29/05/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The biggest benefit that Filmora has given me is to be more professional and integral in the work every day. I am a journalist, I go out to the street to report, I make press releases and at the same time I edit my reports. That in my area is well priced because it is synonymous with versatility. I recommend to all potential clients that they do not hesitate to choose Filmora as their editing program.

Vantagens

Filmora is a great work tool whose biggest advantage is how simple it is for those who are starting out in the world of video editing. My first press releases are with Filmora without knowing much about editing. Other programs are very complex. Filmora with a simple interface allows you to cut video clips, mount them on the timeline, add effects, transitions and present a high quality work.

Desvantagens

I really do not have any complaints about Filmora. I would only suggest shortening the export time of the videos. But in general I think it's great software.

Marco M.
Traduzido para o Português

If you're looking for an easy way of churning out good quality videos...Filmora is your program!

Avaliado em 27/07/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The ability to make effective videos, in a matter of minutes! There's nothing better than being able to work magic with photos, videos, sounds and voice overs to create attractive content within an hour of sitting down. That's amazing.

I also love the fact that Filmora is constantly innovating and offering information on their blog, allowing me to learn I as use the product. They have a fun way of delivering content and a consideration for their customers that has made me a passionate fan for their cause. Go, Filmora!

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use. I learnt how to use it within a few days of exploration.

I love how it simplifies the video-making process. There's nothing better than being able to use cool transitions, sound effects, fine editing and snipping and splicing tools in a matter of hours!

I also love how I can create gifs, use voice overs, and export my videos into a number of formats. The use for Filmora goes way beyond the price that I paid for it. Thank you for creating an amazing program that has really simplified my life in creating effective, eye-catching videos!

Desvantagens

The one thing I see as a con is that I don't have a lot of room for creativity with headings, titles, etc. If I want more variety, I need to buy add on packs.

Gregknowzzy E.
Setor: Design

Video editing tricks

Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 02/06/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Filmora has made my video editing game change, it has added financially to my account as my clients keep wondering why i deliver on time with neat execution. Thanks team

Vantagens

A software with video editing tricks, you add videos, audios and then you start working, with little or no knowledge just right click or left click on any button and then the function comes out, the fonts here are also creative with colorful presentation, the ability to take away the original audio from an imported video and then add that which you need is just great, it makes the final project neat and saving great. You also have your choice to save on different platforms, check it out.

Desvantagens

The only challenging part of these applications is that it does not accept all videos from its source, so you might need to convert it to an acceptable form for you to be able to work on it on Filmora. Please these should be worked upon so we can edit any video from any source as important videos could be gotten from any source.

Michael G.
Setor: Seguros
Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

I use this software to edit my videos and to record my screen

Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano
Avaliado em 21/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Considering the price I paid for this software (I bought it when it was a one-time payment) and everything that it has to offer, I am very satisfied with it. I can edit my video the way I want it - I just need to put in my time, energy and creativity. I also like about it that I can save my video also as an audio file.

Vantagens

I like all the options that I have when I edit my videos: I can arrange the colors, crop, ad music additional to the audio that the video already has or I can mute the video. I can add text, photos, symbols. There is a selection of templates that I can choose and also a playlist. I can add my own songs and usually I do this. A tool that I discovered lately (after I did a class on Wondershare) is the option to record your screen - and I am using it quite often. I was using before an app especially for this but after I found out that Wondershare has this option, I quit the membership for the other software.

Desvantagens

If you want to make your videos really nice, you have to really work on it. I don't know if there are other software out there that have easier ways of doing it, but when I have to insert words, phrases (and I am also using animation), photos, I have to go back and forth to arrange it as I want it. Another minus that when I am saving the recording of my screen, I cannot use the software to do something else. I have to wait until the video is saved. Also, even if my video already has a name, I have to write it one more time when I am saving it.

Djordje M.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 01/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

As a total amateur and creator of some straightforward Youtube videos, I was lucky to start with Filmora because it is very intuitive, and you do not need vast experience to be able to use it.

And one more thing. They should have proper customer support, not an bot only. If they have now, I apologize, but I was not able to find it. Customer handling is an essential part of software success.

Vantagens

I have used a trial version of the software. I found that it has a lot of features needed for efficient editing. At the time, I was not aware of the usefulness of many features, but later I got it.

It is fairly easy to use, and the user interface is logical, and you can find everything you need.

Desvantagens

It was a bit annoying that for a trial version, they put the watermark. Maybe they should let some short length of a video without it, and charge only for longer videos. Anyway, even if I was considering buying this software, in the end, my poor PC configuration was the reason I did not,m and it has nothing to do with the software itself. I think it needs to use as many resources it can to be useful.

Darshan P.
Traduzido para o Português

Utterly easy to use. I used it in my previous company where I had to process 2-3 videos everyday.

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 29/06/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Made tons of videos using this. It's super fast and gives output quite speedily. It's super easy to master and the learning curve is radically vertical. So I saved a lot of my time by choosing this for the company i worked in.

Vantagens

This is to video making what photoshop is to photo editing. Not as functional probably but super easy to use. Once you get grip of basics of it you can do anything. It's super easy to add videos, cut them, edit sound, remove soundadd captions, ad credits and do almost everything in it. The only thing you need to sacrifice is some time. And it doesn't take long hours like other professional softwares. I started working on it within 20 mins after learning basics.

Desvantagens

Nothing. I liked everything about this software. After all, if you have ever coded, you'd know how hard it is to make such error free softwares with such sleek UI. They totally deserve five stars.

Karla andreina G.
Setor: Engenharia civil
Traduzido para o Português

Best video editing software I have ever used

Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 27/08/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love how easy filmora is, I have never had a big issue with it and overall the process of working with it has been extremely pleasent, I can honesly say without a doubt that I completely recommend it.

Vantagens

Something that I truly love about wondershare filmora es just how comfortable its workspace is, locating every video editing tool is extremely easy, and considering the fact that I'm not a graphic designer and I have created great videos I can honestly say that everybody can use it. The fact that it works just by dragging every file you want to combine and by setting the exact time where you want to alter either music, video sections, or adding animations makes really easy to work with it.

Desvantagens

Something that has happened a lot for me and that I don't like, but that I understand, is that if the base file is large, then exporting the edited file is something that is going to take a vast amount of time, I would love if the process could be faster.

Traduzido para o Português

A savvy option for beginners as well as advanced users

Avaliado em 07/04/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I often use filmmaker as a second solution if I have to do something quickly and without too much strain on my time or computer. The huge number of plugins and effects actually amazes me day by day, and slowly puts Filmor in the top spot in my video editing software unit

Vantagens

The ease of use and the abundance of options certainly make the film stand out from the crowd. It brings a user experience similar to Mac's Final Cut X on Windows and Android.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, certain options, such as the stabilization that its competitors have brought to perfection, are lacking. Also, for simplicity's sake, she knows how to confuse editing users for simplicity, so she can sometimes be very unintuitive. So that simplicity can be a double-edged sword

Syed R.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Dynamic design tool and content creation platform

Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 26/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

My overall experience with Filmora is excellent. I can easily edit videos here and use them. This is such a useful software with lots of features to edit beautiful videos.

Vantagens

Filmora is a complete platform to edit different types of videos. This is one of the best software to edit videos with varieties of features. Filmora is easy to use and I would say you don't need an expert to make videos. Anyone can make a high quality video with Filmora. If anyone wants to be creative with video editing then they can use different types of titles, transactions, elements, templates, effects, and more in Filmora. To me this a dynamic platform to complete videos.

Desvantagens

This is a very useful software but all the simple features are free and the nicest one are pro features so you have to pay. Also, some features has limited option to use.

Joseph D.
Setor: Design

The best Premiere Pro alternative

Avaliado em 23/01/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Filmora has helped me to edit amazing videos for my clients, especially Youtubers. It is fast and lightweight and has amazing templates that are beginner friendly.

Vantagens

I love Filmora because of the simple timeline and the ability to share edited videos directly to YouTube. It has amazing templates that can be easily customised. It is a beginner friendly video editing software.

Desvantagens

I don't like the pricing and customer support. Also the trial version has limited functionality unlike other editing softwares out there.