248 avaliações

Filmora

Video editing software for marketing businesses

4,5 /5 (248 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
248 avaliações
Bruno D.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

SImplesmente maravilhoso

Avaliado em 30/12/2020

Estou utilizando para desenvolver os videos da agencia, antes utilizamos o Cantasia, porem o Filmora é muito melhor e muito mais barato

Vantagens

EStou amando o software, o adquiri em 15 dias e desde então utilizo diariamente para realizar os videos da agência

Desvantagens

Até agora não encontrei nenhum defeito, está tudo correndo muito bem. A renderização que era a minha maior preocupação corre muito bem.

Adam A.
  • Setor: Biotecnologia

Good Software for the Price

Avaliado em 30/10/2019

On the overall Filmora is excellent. It's fairly fast, easy to learn, and offers enough advanced features to keep you content for a years. With each video I make I usually find a new tool or a new way to use the tools I'm already familiar with. It's a bargain.

Vantagens

Filmora isn't super expensive, but it is a full fledged film making software suite suitable for amateur and professional filmmakers. You can adjust the footage in most any way you want, use whatever transitions that please you (but you use them sparingly and tastefully, unless you are making a home movie), and can work with all the normal filetypes (import and export them). For the vast majority of users Filmora is more than good enough.

Desvantagens

There was a period where the software was unstable, but that seems to be the case with most film editors I've run on my less than stellar hardware.

• Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Powerful Video Editing For Most Levels

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

I found it to be really good, especially for the price. Able to use and output various resolutions, codecs and formats. Has some mid-range to advanced features. Has more functionality and customisable elements than iMovie or Animoto, but doesn't cost as much anywhere near as much as Premiere Pro or other 'Pro' solutions.

Vantagens

Relatively easy to learn. Plenty of functionality and features to suit most needs. Delivers Pretty Good Results. Price of a perpetual license was very attractive.

Desvantagens

I found the interface a bit clunky at times. The software crashed a few times unexpectedly. Creating titles and transitions seemed to take longer than necessary and the bundled title templates were limited for my uses.

Rajesh C.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

good video editor but the older version was best

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

although filmora is always my first choice always but i really wish if they can make it as cool as it was in the old version .

Vantagens

filmora go (android ) version is a video editor i am using from a long time . its 2nd video editor I used in my life first was power director.
lets begin with pros :-
1) available free on the play store for android (for some pro feature you need to buy it )
2) easy and handy even on a smartphone of less RAM it can work very good and will give you features like adding voice over and some stock free music which is not available in other video editor app .
3)a best feature it have is to choose the format of video as well as choose a background for it if you are using video format which have blank background this feature i have not seen in any of video editor .
4)the news updated version let you allow have your customized watermark easily on whole video by just tapping customized watermark option .

Desvantagens

news version of the mobile app is not as good as it was earlier they made major changes due to so many user shifted from filmora to any other video editor some of them are :-
1) they added filmora watermark which mean you will have pay to remove that watermark of video .
2) whenever i produce any video in filmora their is somewhat change in the color tone of video quality most of the time produced video seem to be yellowish in color tone don't know hat can be reason for the same .
3) you have a limit of how much photographs you are using in the video it is something 30 photographs ne time . it means if you are making video of 40 photographs you have to produce 2 video and then join them .
4)limited number of subtitle
5) you cant write subtitle in Hindi language .

Hope G.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Filmora Review

Avaliado em 11/02/2021

Very bad. I didnt like it

Vantagens

Love the fact that its timeline is easy to use
Love it because it has more effects and presets which are also quite easy to use than what I was using before

Desvantagens

I hate Filmora because it hangs very much which makes it hard for me to work with it because of my many projects which sometimes are urgent
Filmora does not have the synchronize feature so that I can use when producing my music
Filmora is not very consistent when arranging videos' in the timeline,you cannot rely on especially when making long videos' with many videos' and transitions

Tanesha W.
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

Super Easy Tool to Make Your Videos Look Professional

Avaliado em 26/02/2021

The learning curve is very short and basic as it comes. My husband uses Adobe Premiere Pro and the learning curve is so steep that I became intimidated and frustrated. Filmora is intuitive but still provides you with the tools you need to make a very professional video with entrances, transitions, lower thirds etc.

Vantagens

I love that this software is affordable, way under $100 and you only have to pay it one time. There are no reoccurring charges or software updates that you need to pay for.

Desvantagens

Filmora is pretty straight forward, there isnt much not to like. It doesnt have as many features as a more sophisticated software but that is to be expected for the price.

Daniela S.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

An easy, affordable digital editing solution for the non-tech-savvy

Avaliado em 15/09/2020

I bought Filmora in a rush at the last minute preparing for a class.. I had iMovie and other software but they were not cutting it for me. I was able to make my deadlines with ease and have been using Filmora ever since (almost two years).

Vantagens

Filmora gets the highest points for ease of use. I am not a tech savvy person and I need to edit videos fairly regularly for my social media, and I find it incredibly user-friendly for people like me.

Desvantagens

I sometimes get tripped up on sound levels and more complicated cuts with overlapping sound. It is all possible in the software, I just find those particular types of cuts challenging for a newbie and it's the least intuitive aspect about the software.

Fred P.
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

I love this program

Avaliado em 22/12/2020

So far my experience has been great. There is a smooth and clean workflow that just feels natural.

Vantagens

Simplicity and ease of use without sacrificing features. Filmora X has all the essentials and more for editing any video or creating a slide show even with music.

Desvantagens

So far I can't find anything. I have been using it for less than a week.

Modise T.
  • Setor: Design gráfico

Soft Review

Avaliado em 21/12/2020

A quick payload professionally set software that gives a perfect, compact finished project. For those turnaround time and beauty in a finished product matter. still for the live streaming enthusiast film or gaming, its great data conscious stage for the perfect expression. The almost template like lettering and headlining makes it an almost steal, yet it is the easiest videography software by far; even to the naive to the niche

Vantagens

Ease of use, the drag, and the dump give the word video dumping a new meaning. The usually defiant act of chromakeying is here well catered for, take a good well-lit video and you will not be doing much bone picking, it will give you the desired results without many technicalities about pairing and chromakeying. With well pre-packaged titles and template captions, it makes most video work almost magical. It is the ideal of plug and play, or load and use, guarantee you that you do not do much software prep settings or software payload adjustments. An ideal for the unscholarly who just wants to edit their blog, event videos or even professional work without the much clatter of modern videography. And you do not have to be engaged in much ado about converting too as most formats out there and resolution options are plenty once done editing. whether a video game streamer, live streaming or just video jogging expert, this is the real thing. A raving peer to its much speculated and much setting needed peers and rivals.

Desvantagens

Still raving for a shortfall. Though like other mainstream softwares, you still have to earn a substantial income for additional plug-ins. A thing that makes beginners' standard entry a nifty power hungry. But when you have overcome the i want it all attitude it all adds up.

Evelyn S.
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy, fast and stunning videos

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

When I started with Filmora I was surprised by it's price, is very economic and it even has a lot of free graphics, effects and many things already done. I love using Filmora for small videos or things that I need to get done fast, it helps me a lot on running my blog and content creation aside to my production company.

Vantagens

Filmora is a very cheap and easy to use video editing software. I found about it on 2020 because I was looking for other options to do my edit as I had a trouble with the PC I use to work on video. Since Filmora is a software that is easy to handle I could use it from a small laptop and still be able to see all of its features.

Desvantagens

I was used to Adobe Software so at the beginning it took me a few days to adapt to the platform, is a very different interface, especially to export, but then I stayed because it's another great option to make videos. I also like ot use it on my phone to make Instagram and Social Media content for personal use.

Ravindu N.
  • Setor: Indústria têxtil
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Filmora for video editors

Avaliado em 16/01/2021

Filmora is my favorite video editing software because we can easily catchup the features. I highly recommend this for beginners.

Vantagens

If i want to create content video I think this is the best editing software ever because it has much more useful effects and transitions. Also We can add new effects on online store. When exporting project, it includes many formats. Filmora has user friendly interface. So We can quickly adapt for it.

Desvantagens

According to my experience it is hard to find any cons. But, sometimes I cannot work with it efficiently because software lags, specially when working with long video clip. Otherwise there are no complains.

Thenuka E.
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Best Video editing/Creating software for everyone

Avaliado em 04/06/2020

so overall when compared to the price you pay, this software package is a great deal for everyone.

Vantagens

This software is one of the most easiest software that a person can use. It basically includes almost all the feature you need to edit a video. The best thing is, you do not need to have any sort of knowledge to use it. you will eventually figure out what to do. the platform is very user friendly. It also features a lot of things like chroma key and other effects that you need to create a professional video. It also come with those ever growing effect pack which make the video look amazing. I have been using filmora since I started my high school and I am still using this to create my videos. I think this is the best deal that you can for for this price. When compared to other video editors, this provides the user a good experience even for beginners.

Desvantagens

There are plenty of things to be improved as well. The designing side is missing from this software. If I need to design or invent some graphic content, I don't think that I can do it within the software itself. and the other thing is, it takes a lot of time when saving a video. and there are some transitions which are too cartoony. I can only add 2 videos tracks. So i think this software will be better with more professional looking effects, transition and also with a designing tools which will make this software package complete.

Ndereyimana P.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best affordable and easy video editing software

Avaliado em 04/01/2021

Well i started using this in high school for quick video editing which at that time i used for basic needs which really helped me out for a time.
i have been considering this since high for an easy inexpensive and quick video editing software even i do use it sometimes in my church
Briefly, this software have been so useful to me than many.

Vantagens

i would recommend this software to any one who want an easy video editor with a high level of video editing features compared to other softwares which not only can be expensive but also not easy to use.
A great thing about this software is that not only its inexpensive but has a lot of features, templates ,themes,effects,tools and titles which may be not available in different other softwares for free.
This is a unique thing about this software,Producing a high quality video for almost nothing.
I love it.

Desvantagens

Well i would like this program to add more and more tools compared to other programs like adobe premier
which could add more space to the users unlimited.
Filmora should add something about audio quality improvement on making videos and also add some sound effects in it.
The new upgraded version is so disappointing because it removed some features of the old one which were necessary like the video speed control.
Nothing more to dislike about this

Hanseny R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best software for video editing for the price

Avaliado em 05/11/2019

I have a new editor in my team and he didn't know this software the first day and that first day he did a 10 hours work , in like 2 to three hours. This software is so intuitive and simple to use.

Vantagens

Elegant, simple and effective interface for a video editing software. The best feature is the price. The second best feature is the easy way to use all the features.

Desvantagens

Watermark on the free version. But it's a must on a software as good as this one. But other than that there’s no much that I can mention regards to the least I like.

Thurunu thathsara S.
  • Setor: Mídia digital

BEST SOFTWARE FOR EASY VIDEO EDITING AND VERY VALUABLE FOR THE PRICE

Avaliado em 16/05/2020

Overall of filmora is very excellent.Editing is very fast and easy.Not difficult to find the elements and effetcs.
easy to learn and easy to practise for beginners. Than other softwares filmora is the best and easiest software i found.With each video i edit i find a new tool and new way to edit the video and add effects,I am already familiar with it.

Vantagens

Filmora is not very expensive.you can adjust and edit the videos and sounds easily anyway you want.For the large number of users of filmora is more than good enough.And Filmora is very useful and easy for short film makers,youtubers,freelancers to do their task.And its very easy to import and export them.And you call work with all the file types.In filmora it is very easy to add effects..For me filmora is more than good enough.

Desvantagens

Sometimes in cracked softwares of filmora some types of effects are not functioning.And it cannot be used to make excellent movies.you cannot add super effetcs and make super animated videos by filmora.

• Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Better than other similarly priced choices

Avaliado em 20/08/2020

I use filmora to edit videos for my youtube platform and the best benefit for me in using it is that it doesn't crash as much as iMovie (I know macs aren't supposed to crash but sometimes they do) AND you can do simple trims of videos without even adding them to the timeline- you can do it in the preview box.

Vantagens

Filmora is easy to use for simple tasks like editing video and creating videos from photos and audio.

Desvantagens

No specific cons with the software itself but one drawback of using it is that unlike imovie, there aren't thousands and thousands of tutorial videos on youtube, and not everyone is using it, so it takes a few more minutes to dig up information on how to do a specific task.

• Setor: Rádio e televisão

My experience in using Filmora

Avaliado em 02/12/2020

More than an excellent experience, and I am now dependent on the program in my work, It helps me a lot in my content creator work

Vantagens

Filmora is one of the best video editing software I use, I am a creator for YouTube and social networks. The most important thing for me is to get a program to edit my videos that is easy to use and provides me with everything I need in editing the video, and Filmora provided me with all the features I need to help me use another program, and I highly recommend it to all beginners in the field of YouTube, Because the brand is easy to use and not complicated

Desvantagens

The program needs a computer with medium capabilities to work with you in outputting the videos, in some cases, I used on a device whose capabilities are somewhat weak, so the program is slow

• Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Make professional films from video clips in minutes - Filmora

Avaliado em 26/05/2019

Filmora is overall a very useful software which I use in my organization for producing videos for events and small functions. I also make aftermovie's from the video footages. It helps me produce videos much more professional and the best part is that I do not need any powerful computer for it. I can do it all from my basic computer system and it does not throw any lag during the video editing. I can also improvise the audio before plugging it into the video which also reduces my dependency on audio editing software.

Vantagens

Filmora is one of the cheapest software which provides tons of features in its package. It offers multiple professional features like noise reduction, animations and top-notch features like rewinding the videos all in on software. On top of this, the best part is that the software is so lightweight that it can be installed on almost any system and even legacy systems. It does not require any special configurations of powerful systems.

Desvantagens

The Graphical User Interface (GUI) of this software is a bit poor. If we compare it with some best video editing software in the market, Filmora lacks a lot in GUI. The pixelated options often tend the user to take pauses while using the software for prolonged hours. If the user interface of the software is improvised, a lot of people will able to use the software for long hours and produce much more efficiently.

Tauseef A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best and easy to use video editing software ever

Avaliado em 27/11/2020

I have been using this software for long for all my perosnal and professional videos, the most awsome thing in filmora is that it provide quality of effects, sounds, music and animation to the users for free.

Vantagens

I have been using Filmora since long, because it has a lot of free effects and musics and other video editing options that most of the software don't provide for free to their users.

Desvantagens

The easiest software for video editing ever, I would say if one want to be a best video editor in a few days then there is no best choice than filmora.

Christopher B.
  • Setor: Consultório médico
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

The Best Film Editing Software On the Market

Avaliado em 15/09/2019

I first began using Filmora at my dental practice because my boss does dental news segments on television. I use Filmora to create videos to be played on the news. I am able to create videos and edit them to my liking, whether it's clipping videos, muting volume, adding music, transitions and titles. When searching for a video editing software, we used the trial of Filmora and instantly purchased the full version of the software after one use.

Vantagens

Filmora is the best film editing software on the market. What like most about the software is the simplicity. It's so easy to learn and use. The interface is super user-friendly, which makes the features easy to learn and utilize. I also like that once you purchase the paid version, Filmora is constantly updating new features, such as new filters. Last, once you're finished with your video, you are able to easily publish it in literally every format possible. It allows you to select the quality as well.

Desvantagens

There's nothing about this software that I could ever complain about.

Paola carolina B.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

With Filmora I have fun while I work and I create the best videos.

Avaliado em 29/05/2018

The biggest benefit that Filmora has given me is to be more professional and integral in the work every day. I am a journalist, I go out to the street to report, I make press releases and at the same time I edit my reports. That in my area is well priced because it is synonymous with versatility. I recommend to all potential clients that they do not hesitate to choose Filmora as their editing program.

Vantagens

Filmora is a great work tool whose biggest advantage is how simple it is for those who are starting out in the world of video editing. My first press releases are with Filmora without knowing much about editing. Other programs are very complex. Filmora with a simple interface allows you to cut video clips, mount them on the timeline, add effects, transitions and present a high quality work.

Desvantagens

I really do not have any complaints about Filmora. I would only suggest shortening the export time of the videos. But in general I think it's great software.

Fausto P.

Filmora - Professional video editing at low cost

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

The experience with Filmora is very positive. It is easy to create excellent quality video in a short time. I also use Filmora to edit video clips to which I need to add or remove parts and the result is always perfect. The only negative aspect is that from version 9.5 my dedicated GPU is no longer recognized and I had to use the latest version of release 9.4 to enable and use video acceleration without problems.

Vantagens

I started using Filmora over two years ago thanks to the advice of a friend and since then I have never stopped using it with great satisfaction. Its strong points are the price (buy a license, which lasts forever and with free updates included), the effects and transitions and the timeline. The timeline, in particular, is the best I've ever found on a video editing software: it's easy to add images and video clips and you always have everything under control in one screen.

Desvantagens

The new versions no longer recognize my high performance GPU but only the integrated one and at the moment if I enable video acceleration my videos have only the audio and the black screen.

Marco M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If you're looking for an easy way of churning out good quality videos...Filmora is your...

Avaliado em 27/07/2018

The ability to make effective videos, in a matter of minutes! There's nothing better than being able to work magic with photos, videos, sounds and voice overs to create attractive content within an hour of sitting down. That's amazing.

I also love the fact that Filmora is constantly innovating and offering information on their blog, allowing me to learn I as use the product. They have a fun way of delivering content and a consideration for their customers that has made me a passionate fan for their cause. Go, Filmora!

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use. I learnt how to use it within a few days of exploration.

I love how it simplifies the video-making process. There's nothing better than being able to use cool transitions, sound effects, fine editing and snipping and splicing tools in a matter of hours!

I also love how I can create gifs, use voice overs, and export my videos into a number of formats. The use for Filmora goes way beyond the price that I paid for it. Thank you for creating an amazing program that has really simplified my life in creating effective, eye-catching videos!

Desvantagens

The one thing I see as a con is that I don't have a lot of room for creativity with headings, titles, etc. If I want more variety, I need to buy add on packs.

Gregknowzzy E.
  • Setor: Design

Video editing tricks

Avaliado em 02/06/2019

Filmora has made my video editing game change, it has added financially to my account as my clients keep wondering why i deliver on time with neat execution. Thanks team

Vantagens

A software with video editing tricks, you add videos, audios and then you start working, with little or no knowledge just right click or left click on any button and then the function comes out, the fonts here are also creative with colorful presentation, the ability to take away the original audio from an imported video and then add that which you need is just great, it makes the final project neat and saving great. You also have your choice to save on different platforms, check it out.

Desvantagens

The only challenging part of these applications is that it does not accept all videos from its source, so you might need to convert it to an acceptable form for you to be able to work on it on Filmora. Please these should be worked upon so we can edit any video from any source as important videos could be gotten from any source.

Widens P.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Filmora is Complete for New Adventurers in Video Making

Avaliado em 12/07/2020

As a Social Media Coordinator, I used Filmora in most of my work. It's really helpful to me in many cases.

Vantagens

I have been using Filmora for a long time, and it makes my videos look great, like movies. I use lots of stunning animations while using this software. While using Filmora, I am less stressed!

Desvantagens

When I didn't have the registered version of Filmora yet, there always be a watermark showing up. At first, it makes me so mad until I get registered.