GMass

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

853 avaliações

Ricardo
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A Solução que eu precisava com o melhor custo do mercado.

Avaliado em 16/05/2020

Rapido de aprender , leve e integrado ao google

Vantagens

Depois de procurar e testar inúmeros sistemas , todos eram caros te deixavam fazer poucos envios e emails , o Gmass resolveu TUDO, além de ter a confiança do GOOGLE.

Desvantagens

O fato de poder mandar muitos emails para muitas pessoas com otimo custo

Sender e Mailchimp

Preço

Preço
Jason
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Almost too good to share!

Avaliado em 09/08/2019

Steamlined and simple. No frills or unnecessary options. Doesn't feel like they're trying to trick you into paying more and more like other software.

Vantagens

It works and the free trial is very valuable!

Desvantagens

Navigating the reporting is a little clunky.

Bhushan
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Simple Email Marketing and Monitoring Tool

Avaliado em 11/09/2019

GMass helped me send multiple campaigns with ease and this tool has a higher value proportion as it has many features for very good price.

Highly recommended for startups and small businesses.

Vantagens

GMass is a simple online email marketing and monitoring tool, As it's been almost 7 months I started using this surprisingly I made the best use of this tool and got quality prospects using campaign reports from GMass. There are some significant features which are quite important for all marketers to understand their target audience and get higher open and conversion rates. They are:
1. Campaign Report: Here I can understand how many people have opened my mail and clicked the links inside it, this feature helped me filter my relevant target audience to generate quality leads.
2. Automated Followups: This feature saved me lot of time by scheduling followup messages to all the prospects with a customized email message with different time intervals.
3. Send as a new message: This helped me show my message to my customer without being left out in followed message in the thread, this helps marketers to use a various unique subject line with similar content to make user open the email ( A effective way to A/B test mail campaigns )

Desvantagens

There is nothing much I didn't like about the tool but while I was running some email campaigns I have tried adding First Name script to send the emails with my customer's first name but most of the times the script didn't work and because of that some of my emails went to spam. This is the one thing I want GMass to fix.

Razões para mudar para o GMass

I have compared several services like MailChimp and other CRM services but I found gmass very cost-friendly and very easy to use.
Prem
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Schedule Mass Emails Campaigns With Automatic Follow up Emails

Avaliado em 12/06/2022

For lead generation, Gmass is the best alternative email marketing platform. We can easily mass merge emails and schedule email campaigns with Gmass to generate interested customer inquiries. If we send emails to our clients using Gmail software, we can send one email at a time, and if we send multiple email recipients to email CC, it shows all customers how many email subscriber emails were sent. It is not a professional approach. So, with Gmass, we can easily send bulk emails while dynamically hiding client information from unknown users.

Vantagens

GMass is the best solution for our company. We can easily send large quantities of personalised emails with just a few clicks using GMass Merge. Schedule Sends allow us to space out our sends so that we don't overwhelm our recipients, and Key Email Campaign Reports provide us with valuable insights into the performance of our campaign. The Email Outreach and Promotions features make it simple to reach out to new leads and customers. When it comes to sending cold emails, the GMass feature ensures that our messages are always professional.

Desvantagens

GMass mail merge does not require the installation of any additional software. We must install a Google Chrome extension and apply it to our existing Gmail account. It protects our email campaigns from spam.

MailTrack

Razões para mudar para o GMass

This tool handles email deliverability, email lookup, email verification, as well as open and read rates for emails sent via Gmail or G-suite. To be honest, there are so many tools that this replaces or improves that I recommend it to anyone who sends emails. Who doesn't need a little extra help getting into their inbox these days?
Jessica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Gmass Review

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

Vantagens

What I like that most about this software is how easy it is to create a template

Desvantagens

What I like the least about this software is that it has to come directly from each email platform and not one bigger platform

Michael

Really love GMass

Avaliado em 10/05/2022

Love Gmass! Super easy to use and works like a champ. Saves me and my company so much time! Highly recommend for anyone who wants a quick and easy way to email multiple people.

Vantagens

Super easy to connect to Google Sheets which makes it easy to use.

Desvantagens

I wish the free acccount came with more than 50 sends/day to further use it.

Rod

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Does the essentials needed for cold email outreach at a great price point

Avaliado em 16/06/2022

Solves the problem of managing cold email outreach, sequences, customisation and unsubscribes all in one well priced package

Vantagens

Handles email sequences well. Very customisable timing of when the emails are sent, how often and how far apart.

Desvantagens

I didn't use it for a few weeks and it 'forgot' about the last sequence I used so I had to recreate it. Might have been my error, but it works fine when I use the product regularly.

Sendinblue

Razões para escolher o GMass

Great product but I needed something at a sharper price point with fewer bells and whistles

Razões para mudar para o GMass

After giving it a try it does everything I need, and it works!
Aditya

Send you Cold emails from your Gmail

Avaliado em 27/06/2022

It is a great tool for scheduling emails to scheduling meetings with the leads or sending any email I prefer GMass as its deliverability is great!

Vantagens

The software provides many options for bulk cold emails which I prefer the most while sending the Emails as it also bypass the limitations of google

Desvantagens

The user Interface could be better also for all its features it would be great if it has an explanatory video

SendGrid

Razões para mudar para o GMass

It has more sending limitation as well as I can do everything from my Gmail account.
Dilshad
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

I use for Gmass for Email marketing and analysis

Avaliado em 13/07/2022

Vantagens

All the features in the software are extremely useful. Starting from mass emails to auto email warmups. You can import the email list from the google sheet and set up auto emails on scheduled days and even select the receipent on whom to send. Like someone who replied to your previous email won't be getting any further mails.

Desvantagens

Campaign analytics could improve. Since all the campaigns cannot be exported at the same time to an excel sheet which would be very helpful.

Sendinblue, Zoho Mail e Mailchimp

Flexibility
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Relações públicas e comunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great mail merge tool to send individual emails personalized and track your results

Avaliado em 22/06/2022

using GMass I can automatically send individual emails to a database of dozens of contacts, adding attachments on each email and then getting reports on emails being opened, clicks and replies.

Vantagens

It helps you set up email campaigns and deliver individual and personalized emails to your database, making communications far more effective. Pretty easy to use too, just add the extension, open your spreadsheet with the contacts you want to reach out to, create your email message (with images and attachments, a beauty) and add the fields you want for personalization and instead of hitting send hit GMass... Individual emails will go out and you'll be able to track which addresses actually opened your email. Great tool!

Desvantagens

Its tricky at first to load your spreadsheet with the database, but once you read the help pages you'll get around it.

Timothy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

great little tool for marketers

Avaliado em 15/07/2022

Vantagens

best feature is the warm up feature, absolutely brilliant

Desvantagens

a little wonky to get installed, bought with main account and had to "send" it to another gmail...didn't have the correct link to do so but customer support sent the right one and after that it was a breeze

JACOB
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

BEST MAIL MERGE TOOL I'VE EVER USED

Avaliado em 13/02/2020

OFTEN TIMES I WANT TO DO CUSTOMER SURVEYS AND SEND OUT AN EMAIL TO ABOUT 100 PEOPLE WITH CUSTOM LINK TO EACH ONE. I SET UP THE GOOGLE SHEET, CONNECT GMASS, SET UP THE EMAIL WITH A FEW FOLLOW-UPS AND I'M GOOD TO GO IN ABOUT 10 MINUTES. SOMETIMES YOU DON'T NEED THE FANCY MAILCHIMP, ACTIVECAMPAIGN, OR EVEN MAILSHAKE, AND JUST WANT SOMETHING SUPER SIMPLE TO GET THE JOB DONE AS YOU NEED. GMASS IS PERFECT FOR THIS.

Vantagens

GMass has been my go-to tool for easily sending out bulk emails for about 3-4 years now. I've just decided FINALLY to pay for a full subscription so that I can send out more than 50 emails per day. Both when I was freelancing and when I was at a more corporate job, I found that using GMass was by far the easiest way to achieving my end goal for mail merging. People don't need special platforms, they just need an easy, simple, and quick way to send out their emails to large audience (within reason and usage limits). GMass is the perfect solution for this.

Desvantagens

FINDING THE STATISTICS CAN BE A BIT CONFUSING FOR A FIRST-TIME USER, BUT ONCE YOU FIGURE OUT AND GET THE HANG OF IT, IT'S SUPER SIMPLE.

Nurul Aishah
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

The good and the bad

Avaliado em 03/11/2021

Vantagens

It's simple to set up. The directions for setting up a campaign are really simple, and the pricing is also reasonable for people who are just getting started with email marketing. Perfect for cold emailing and delivering customized emails that go straight to inboxes rather than spam drawers. With only one click, we can reach a vast audience. It's beneficial since you can schedule each follow-up ahead of time, and it keeps track of the data you specify.

Desvantagens

I was utilizing Gmass's free plan, and I just wanted to give you a brief explanation of what they mean by 50 emails each day. It indicates that you can only send 50 emails in a campaign at a time. If you choose it, you will not be able to start the campaign with 1000 emails. So I had to get the unlimited email package. There is no way for me to go back if I fail to choose "use duplicate emails," but apart from that, it's fantastic.

Marc
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

Best Email Cannon for the money BAR NONE

Avaliado em 05/02/2021

EXCELLENT overall. The help pages solve any issue. It's WELL-WORTH the time to explore the blog to learn and read about setting things up and all the nooks, crannies and features you might not find EVEN after 3.5 years of using it (GUILTY!!)

Vantagens

In-depth reporting and ability to set-up email to ensure delivery to inboxes with very sophisticated technical areas simplified to no-brainer level.

*Disclaimer: I am the MOST impatient human on the planet*

It would be nice if they had live customer support WOULD have been a complaint but now they addressed that with links to Fiverr pros for GMASS support AND/OR paid per session live support.

Also finding the information for FREE just requires a bit of search finesse on Google. "GMASS" plus "whatever you need help with". The pages pop right up and pretty much anything you need is right there. There really shouldn't be a need to contact them.

Mina
  • Setor: Esportes
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Tennis team

Avaliado em 10/04/2021

Vantagens

I organize a large tennis tournament every week and had been using gmail and my Google Contacts to communicate with everyone. All of a sudden all 106 email were bouncing back. I thought it might be due to the large size of the photo attachments so I reduced those and also dropped the number of recipients to under 100. That still did not work. I searched for answers and apparently if just 1 person marks your email as spam, servers will reject all of them. In my research I came across this Chrome add on named GMass. Reviews were great and since I wasn't doing any marketing, I purchased the minimal plan which does everything I need and more. I am beyond satisfied! I can now write and attach actual size photos (so people can print them) without worrying about hearing the dreadful ding, ding, ding, of emails getting blocked and coming back. GMass was very easy to install and has worked perfectly. I haven't needed to contact support but I'm sure help is available. I recommend this product very highly. It has simplified all my group emails and it also keeps everyone unable to "reply all" which is a blessing! I am a very happy customer. Thanks GMass!!

Desvantagens

No Cons. It is very useful. Definitely helps with not getting bouncing emails. Makes contacting everyone and getting/tracking responses quite easy, even for a novice with mass emailing

Derek

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best in email marketing

Avaliado em 29/05/2020

I've worked in several Bay Area and New York startups from $0 to $2 billion also started and sold a marketing firm, thus I have used several email products this is the easiest and best in terms of simplicity, support, and execution. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Vantagens

It is so easy to use the importing list, sending customized messages at scale. Also, like the new feature where you can even customize attachments at scale.

Can't think of any. I really like that I can use it inside Gsuite

Ortto

It is too hard to use

Razões para mudar para o GMass

It is so simple that it' inside your Gmail.
Adra Safiya
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great additional for email management

Avaliado em 06/09/2021

Vantagens

Gmass is essential for me to managing and personalized email and also for a mass email sender. I can schedule the mass email sending to automatic and set the time for a week worth. The contact list management is also quite good and i can delete the redundant contact list and also the contact list that are not active anymore.

Desvantagens

User will need to spend some time to learn all the feature and tools within the software, as it will quite confusing to use for a novice user. I would like to see a more extend report for the email that are sent so we can have a better analytics information on the campaign performance.

Fadiah
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Easy email tracker

Avaliado em 24/08/2021

Vantagens

GMass was extremely beneficial to me. It was simple to use and saved us a load of effort. The cost is fairly reasonable for what you receive. It works well with Gmail and Google Sheets, which is fantastic. I also like how I can easily import a CSV of contacts to the software.

Desvantagens

The report generated could be improved by displaying specifically what follow-ups are planned and the substance of those follow-ups. Also, having a tool to alter and modify any automatic follow-up scripts would be fantastic and be very useful for me to manage the email better.

John
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Two thumbs up for Gmass

Avaliado em 10/11/2019

Overall I must say that I am impressed with the functionality of GMass, its customer support and it seems to offer a range of services that will likely fit most peoples mass emailing needs whether you're a beginner or an expert.

Vantagens

What I like most about Gmass is that it has transformed what was for me a daunting task of creating marketing emails and turned it into something as simple as sending a regular email in gmail, but with many more recipients! The fact that it made the task easy has allowed me to focus more on the content and message and worry less about the delivery. I found MailChimp a bit too cumbersome and MS Outlook/Word/Excel mail merge lacking in features. Gmass feels much more organic as though it has always been a part of gmail and it seems to have been integrated seamlessly with other Google apps like Drive storage. What I think is great about it is that Gmass gives any user (even the novice like me) the ability to immediately start creating credible and trusted email campaigns. For that, I give it two thumbs up.

Desvantagens

I found creating custom tracking domain a bit tricky to set-up. I still do not know how my advanced DNS setting work, but they do. If they had a few Youtube video tutorials, it might have helped. I also wish the test email button would send an email that included a sample of the merged fields that way I know that I placed them correctly before the final send-off. Also, maybe it's just me, but I do not see a way to embed images. When you upload an image to the body of the email, it is shown as a file attachment and does not get hidden.

manzoor
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect for bulk email sending and personalization

Avaliado em 17/09/2021

Vantagens

Being a non technical person I would say GMass is the perfect solutions for my needs. The things that helped me a lot were Follow-ups and Personalization. Earlier I used other platforms for my emails sequences, but they were complicated and many of them would end up in either Promotional or Spam. My work usually requires me to send around 350-400 emails a day and thankfully with Gmass the open rates have increased significantly, which resulted in a lot of clients for my business.

Desvantagens

Everything is fine, but if I had to change somethin it would be that when I save my email in the draft the follow ups disappear and I have create the follow ups again.

AWeber

ease of use.

Razões para mudar para o GMass

Less expensive and ease of use
Anirudh
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Best Email Marketing Tool in the market

Avaliado em 08/02/2022

I am really happy with the current tool and would definitely continue using GMass for the foreseeable future.

Vantagens

GMass is an amazing tool that makes life easy with the wonderful CRM along with the tool. It is easy to monitor the campaigns as well as the live stats of the campaigns currently live and ongoing. The dashboard is an amazing addition to view all the campaigns along with the stats of each campaign such as replies, clicks, blocks, etc. which we can access directly from the dashboard instead of searching from the long list of emails received.

Desvantagens

A few cons for which I docked a star from the 5-star review I thought of giving are: I would have lived a calendar with the dates of the campaigns and follow-ups so that it would be helpful to plan other campaigns and follow-ups accordingly. The email verifier sometimes verifies mail ids as valid whereas they sometimes get bounced back saying that the email is invalid or does not exist. When I pause a campaign follow-up for a day so that I can run another campaign, the paused campaign expires/ends without sending a follow-up or an option to unpause as the date is passed. It would be helpful if we can add a follow-up later to an email that we sent without enabling a follow-up as sometimes mistakes happen and we send emails without enabling a follow-up and there is no way to redeem ourselves. I'm not sure if these are already available and I'm not aware of them as I keep learning new things in GMass every day. I'm sure that the GMass team will take these things into consideration and improve the tool to make it the best in the market.

Nathaniel
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Gotta love Gmass

Avaliado em 17/02/2020

I'm able to automate my client contact and correspondence

Vantagens

The accessibility and affordability are unreal

Desvantagens

Not being able to send follow up emails as separate emails rather than replies

Yesware

Razões para escolher o GMass

The difference in value and affordability

ActiveCampaign

Gmass' accessibility is unmatched
Jordan

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

GMass was a game-changer for me in the world of email follow ups and automation

Avaliado em 29/06/2018

Vantagens

Gmass has some amazing features, such as:

1) Easy to program and control auto follow ups. These follow ups go out based on lack of response from receiver and you can set date intervals for sending.

2) GMass links up with google sheets for easy access to emails lists. You can build a list within google sheets and then transfer contact information, and email scripts unique to each contact. It appears to each contact that you are sending the email just to them, but in actuality you are sending emails with one click.

3) Very few errors and well managed. I've only seen a few emails go out that were obviously not synced up correctly. Anytime this happens it's obviously not good, but its very infrequent.

GMass is almost 100% perfect at what it does, but here are a few drawbacks:

1) it takes a while to become familiar with the controls and layout as it's not super intuitive. The learning curve can be overwhelming for newbies

2) It tried to organize emails and drafts into folders to reduce clutter on gmail, but if you have GMass installed you will have a cluttered inbox. Hard to avoid unfortunately.

Lloyd
  • Setor: Música

Email Just Got Simpler!

Avaliado em 13/02/2022

It's simple to use, and the support that's available is really good. It integrates perfectly with a 3rd party SMTP service, which means I can now send personalised and targeted emails really quickly.

Vantagens

We've had major issues sending membership emails for the fan club we run, and have tried a variety of options that were just not suitable. That all changed when I happened across GMass. Not only is it priced reasonably, it's simple enough to use, and the help and support that's available has improved my options greatly. I'm really happy with the product, and the support on offer. Highly recommended!

Desvantagens

There is nothing to dislike about GMass, my job just became a lot easier.

Mylon Oderson
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass

Avaliado em 30/04/2019

If I were to summarize my use of the Gmass application, I would summarize it as saying that it was fun for me to use. I had never seen anything like it prior to using Gmass, it was an experiment.
For a while, I still had no idea what it was or what it did but as I continued to play with it the more it made sense to me.

I've since grown to depend upon Gmass and I would therefore recommend it to anyone doing business or running email campaigns in Gmail. Gmass is a natural and highly effective way to maximize your Gmail experiences. The Gmass application integrated into Gmail, causes Gmail to be set apart with many outstanding functions, features and benefits that cannot be achieved any other mail client and I, therefore, recommend Gmass for Gmail.

Vantagens

The fact that it was integrated into Gmail, it allowed me to create multiple email campaigns and track every aspect of the campaign including links.

Desvantagens

Troubleshooting and Support; I had an issue where the application seemed to malfunction and I tried looking for a fix and but became frustrated having to search and troubleshoot.