6 avaliações

Doxford

Software para babás de animais de estimação, centros de treinamento e creches

4,8 /5 (6 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral

Simple software

Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 18/07/2019
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Great for keeping your business organized and productive.

Vantagens

All in one for managing your pet based business. Keeping track of your clients alone makes this software invaluable. 24/7 customer support.

Desvantagens

Haven't found any software issues in my time using it yet. Maybe a few more customization options would be nice.

Resposta do Doxford

Thank you for such a nice review. We're working on the system every day, so there's gonna be many more valuable features really soon!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 8.0/10

Noel C.
Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Simple, Easy to Use, Amazing Customer Service

Avaliado em 06/02/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I love that I can have mostly all of my business information in one, easy to use location. Client information, invoicing, vaccines, even client communication. My clients appreciate the client portal and ability to view/edit their information and their pets information at any time, pay their invoices and view previous ones, and request appointments all in one easy spot.

Vantagens

Simple, Easy-to-use, Affordable. Ability to easily create and host a website along with features that would best serve me and my customers right off the bat. Customer service is top notch and feels like having a partner ready to help make things easier, implement a feature, or fix a bug.

Desvantagens

Would love more customization options in the future. Looking forward to the development of the mobile version, the Android App, and Boarding and Daycare implementations!

Coty C.
Setor: Veterinária
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Watch out!

Avaliado em 07/08/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I'm still learning how to use the software myself, like with anything new it takes time to learn. However with the things I have learned so far I am pretty impressed

Vantagens

This is easily the most quickly developing software i have seen for the pet profession industry. It literally gets updated daily with new features. I personally have worked with the developer and he takes every idea I have ito consideration when it comes to implementation. He cares about his clients and their needs which is my favorite thing about Doxford. I cant tell ypu how many thousands of dollars I have spent on companies with difficult software that was to lazy to make it better. This is a must for new and experienced pet professionals alike.

Desvantagens

The only con is that this software is still quite new and lacks some features. But with how quick the developer updates the site this won't be an issue within the next few months.

Emily D.
Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Brilliant!

Avaliado em 22/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

I have trialed and used 3 other popular pet service software's and I found Doxford the easiest and nicest to use and work with. The service support is amazing and my business runs so much smoother now.

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to use and it saves me so much time on admin tasks. It just makes the day to day running of my business so easy and less stressful!
I also love how my clients get automatic reminders for their appointments without me having to do anything.

Desvantagens

Nothing really, because the service was so exceptional with anything I requested, as well as I was heard with any questions I had.

Declan K.
Setor: Hotelaria
Traduzido para o Português

Easy pet sitting service software!!!

Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses
Avaliado em 04/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Doxford has been very helpful for my business with their easy and simple dashboard and with so many features to help your business keep organized.

Vantagens

Doxford is one of the easiest pet sitting service software I've used. It's very simple to use with great customer services if you need it. They take feedback very well and are very fast-acting on feedback too. Any change you think may benefit you and doxford they will happily look into for you and make it happen. Anything is possible with doxford pet sitting software.

Desvantagens

Cons? What are cons? No Cons about this service!

Natalie D.
Setor: Veterinária
Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários

Awesome software

Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 16/06/2020

Vantagens

Great communication with the developer . Working hard to cater to the needs of my pet business . Exactly what I need!

Desvantagens

Few more features need to be added . That’s been implemented now by the developer though!

Probabilidade de recomendação: 9.0/10