135 avaliações

Boulevard

Business management software for salons and spas

4,6 /5 (135 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
135 avaliações
Chris A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Top-tier salon management solution that continues to improve

Avaliado em 12/11/2020

We are very happy with our switch to Boulevard. Migration went very smoothly, we got up and running with minimal problems, support has been great since day 1. The only issues we've had have been or are currently being actively worked on in product cycles. Our day-to-day is much smoother than previous solutions, we love being on Boulevard!

Vantagens

Intelligent booking and client-specific service timing has saved us countless hours at the front desk and increased our service revenue 10%+. The calendar and schedule are very easy to use, our new front desk staff is trained up in half the time as previous software. The integrated booking widget that lives on our site is wonderful for preserving a fluid brand experience for clients booking online.

Desvantagens

Add-ons for advanced features can start to add up on top of an already higher base price, and the cost to migrate from an another product can get very high (though if you are good with Excel you can prep migration sheets yourself and save a lot like we did). Reporting was initially a weak spot but has been continuously improved over the past year and is nearly at parity with our previous solution.

Alicia M.

Boulevard is Awesome

Avaliado em 19/12/2020

Overall my experience has been pretty great. Such a positive change from Mindbody. I just wished I switched sooner!

Vantagens

Is it so easy to check clients out! It is so easy for people to schedule online. We switched from Mindbody, and for our massage therapy studio, it is so much more intuitive and easy to take payments without mistakes. Scheduling calendar is easy to use. The Messaging system is so amazing. We text our clients all of the time now and all conversations show under their profile! Online booking is super easy for Clients and guarantees Credit Cards captured to prevent no shows. One of the biggest things I love is customer support. I have a dedicated partner manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that I can contact. She has been absolutely incredible, supportive, and helpful through this whole process. I also have access to a support team that actually knows about the software and helps me learn or troubleshoot. I love that you can book an appt while staying on our website, and the page never has to refresh for online booking and each step of the payment window.

Desvantagens

Not being able to purchase services online or in the app, the app needs more functionality for sure. They have a bunch of new features they are working on that will be rolled out soon, however. They also need better payroll reporting features for paying other than commission. They are also bringing out better online booking smart booking to limit gaps, so that is something I am excited to use in January.

Tom F.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Payment and sales reporting does not meet expectations

Avaliado em 05/01/2021

I don’t receive many quick replies and when i do my questions don’t have answers. My suggestions get added to future development.

Vantagens

Online booking and scheduling appointments

Desvantagens

The reporting doesn’t make much sense for the service providers that switched from other payment platforms like square.

Elyse B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Happy we made the switch to Boulevard

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Overall I am happy with Boulevard. Again, I was told some things upon signing up that were untrue, so that did make a bad first impression. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] saved the day as best she could. I am still waiting for hopefully new features in the program to make it easier as a business owner to use, as well as easier for clients and my receptionists to make less errors booking.

Vantagens

Boulevard is very user friendly. We used to have Mindbody software and are very happy we made the switch. The onboarding process was a little rocky, as there was some misinformation given to me, however, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful and attentive helping me figure everything out.

The consumer online booking looks sleek and is easy to use.

Desvantagens

There seems to still be some kinks with online booking, I wish it smart booked better. It also is easy to book a staff member a service they don't perform. The sales reports include tax & tip, I wish there was a way to see our true sales without having to get out a calculator and do it myself. I also was told Mailchimp was included in the high monthly price, however, I have to pay almost $200 more a month for Mailchimp on top of the Boulevard price.

Katie D.

Katie

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Overall I'm very happy with the software. It's easy to use and training desk staff to use it is super slick. I love all the how to guides. Also, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our managing partner has been amazing, always quick to respond and goes above and beyond with helping us.

Vantagens

I love how easily it sends comfirmations and takes care of the busy work we usually need to hire staff to complete, like pulling reports, custom timing for clients, and easy for clients to use for online booking

Desvantagens

It's more small things that I'd like to see updated: for example when I save changes to services or products that I'm editing the page only lets you do one service then it auto refreshes to the top of the page, instead of saving and letting me continue where I'm at. That means I have to scroll all the way down to find the section, remember the next service that I have to edit, it's time consuming and for larger salons who have lots of employees with unique booking needs its not quite as fluid as I'd like. I'd also like to work off of more than one tab, so I can be checking clients in while also pulling reports. I'd love to be able to have a tab for each location open for easy booking during busy seasons like the holidays when we are searching for any open appt and comparing options for clients between all the locations. I'd also like to do more filtering for client emails. As of now I don't see a way to email upcoming appts for selected dates, which would be helpful as covid continues and brings us many updates we need to send to just upcoming appts, not all clients and not just clients who have had an appt with us before. Also woul dlove if the app view of the calendar was more zoomed out so you can get a better idea of whats happening for the whole day, now you have to scroll quite a bit and its confusing visually.

Jocelyn R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Wonderful for spas and salons

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

Boulevard solved our business problems of accounting and streamlined our sales & package tracking. They also helped us see multiple staff members' schedules at once. They had many cool features however many werent applicable to our healthcare business.

Vantagens

Boulevard is the payment processor, so it made checking out our clients & selling/redeeming packages, and processing refunds a breeze. It was an upgrade from our previous software in that we could see all staff schedules on one page and click anywhere on the schedule to make a new appointment, regardless of availability. The help team got back to us relatively quickly with guidance on any issues. There are features on it our company did not use, like inventory and product sales, processing and finishing time, etc. These functioned excellently, we did not have a need for them thought.

Desvantagens

We could not require clients to complete their forms before finalizing their first appointment booking. And when clients received the confirmation email, it sometimes went to junk and other times the layout of the email was not clear to them as to how to find the forms to complete. It would have been nice to have a direct link to the form we could send the client. Also would have been better if we could download the forms after the client completed them. We also would have liked more follow-up email customizations, like being able to send more automations depending on if a client scheduled again, or immediately after their appointment with after-session care instructions.

Rosie F.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finally, a software that makes my business run better!

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

Love the customer chat in real time. Love the training they provide for new employees no matter when the hire is. They hold our hands throughout the entire boarding process and never let go. I feel as though they care about my business as much as I do. Consistent in every way. Worth every cent. I will never ever leave Boulevard. Partners for life.

Vantagens

Boulevard is completely intuitive and the software is simple yet detailed in all the right places. I own a hair salon and have been doing hair for 23 years, let me with all honesty say that Boulevard has 100% made my life so much easier. The experience for my clients is second to none, they are all raving about how much better this software is than any of our previous ones. I can not say enough positive things about them! The customer service is absolutely extraordinary and they respond to any of our questions immediately. It has a feel like you are asking a friend to help you, so patient and there was always a familiar quality throughout the entire customer experience for us. We love supporting small businesses however we do not want to be someone's guinea pig...with Boulevard we can completely trust in their expertise and never worry.

Desvantagens

Seriously we love them. The only issue is that we have is we wish we could see what source each stylists clients pay for services for example: who pays cash, check or credit card and how much of each. It only shows sales and does not break it down. Other than that we have nothing negative what so ever to say!

Marc C.

Very Satisfied With Blvd

Vantagens

Easy to use platform that has most of the features we need to operate our business. The UX is very well designed. Reporting (beta) is super helpful and easy to understand. Incredible client support starting with the initial demos and sandbox followed by the flawless integration and absolutely the ongoing support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is so incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Our company feels incredibly supported by the BLVD team.

Desvantagens

I think we will always have some suggestions for the BLVD team because our infrared sauna business is a bit different from the salon businesses that the company has focused on.

Cristina W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Tried several options – Boulevard won by a landslide.

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Great! Onboarding was a breeze and my partner manager is super responsive. When problems arise they fix them very quickly.

Vantagens

The ease of use for new staff and for clients is unparalleled in my opinion – the learning curve is so short and with a fast growing team, ease of training is huge for our business. It's intuitive and I love the sleek design that clients experience.

Desvantagens

Because it is new, there are occasionally features I miss from longer-established platforms (example - gift card functionality was only added recently). However, they are rolling out new features every single month and are very response to requests. Worth the wait for full functionality. For my business I wish it had class booking functionality but also appreciate the laser-focus on appointment-based booking.

Tanner H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Transitioned with large brand from different software

Vantagens

Boulevard is intuitive, myself and our staff picked it up quickly. The reporting is much more detailed and customizable than what we had worked with before.

Desvantagens

Transitioning was slow and a bit tough at first, but all data was eventually added and correct.

Avaliador Verificado

Best POS Software!

Avaliado em 19/11/2020

Overall the experience has been outstanding. The team is always attentive & responsive. They come up with alternatives & suggestions to help improve your experience! The software is great as it can be easily accessible on multiple devices & internet!

Vantagens

Boulevard software is very user friendly, easy to use & convenient! It has reduced the duration of front desk trainig. It has also made the managers that are behind the chair, have a very enjoyable experience. I

Desvantagens

Some of the items that seem like they should be easy to customize, are in face a little more. It makes sense when you realize that the interface is for all users and not just your specific location (s).

Kimberly K.
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A newer program always has it's quirks

Avaliado em 17/11/2020

Over all very positive experience with Boulevard. Couple of hiccups with intial set up, but once that was taken care of it's been relatively smooth sailing with no major inconveniences in use. Software hasn't gone down randomly in the middle of the day which is a problem we experienced regularly with the last software.

Vantagens

Integrated text messaging and payment processing is a life saver. Online booking has changed how our business operates in a good way. Love the customization options for users including their preferences for online booking or clients timing. Customer service is timely and friendly which is a huge plus over our previous software.

Desvantagens

Reports could definitely be stronger. The beta options are nice, but often time out before they are able to deliver the real data. Would like some of that to be focused on stronger in the future. There's a lot of work arounds for some things - example, if you want to split a tip after a transation, you have to refund and then run again instead of allowing that to just be done on the ticket. Most things allow exporting to excel, but random things, like purchase order, do not, which woul d be extra helpful. Wish there was more info available for our stylists who use their mobile app.

Rosemary M.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Great Software for Salons

Avaliado em 12/11/2020

One of the best things about Boulevard is customer service. Any time we had questions or issues arise, our problem was dealt with swiftly and resolved. Whether we emailed the rep assigned to us or used the Help Chat or the Support Center, we always felt that our problem was addressed very quickly.

Vantagens

Boulevard is the 3rd scheduling software we have used in the salon, and is by far the best one. Boulevard is very user-friendly. We have had very few problems with it (business interruption or faulty software or the system going down) like we experienced with the other two programs we used in the past. We love the app the stylists/barbers can get on their phones to se e their schedules, be alerted when a client checks in and see client notes right on their phones.

Desvantagens

The negative about Boulevard is that it doesn’t easily connect with any email marketing programs.

Britney W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Welcome to the future or Salon/Spa booking!

Avaliado em 16/11/2020

Vantagens

Moving to BLVD has made every aspect of our business streamline and easy. Its so hard to name just a few aspects of what we love about this software because... well... we love it all! BLVD has offered us access to clients ability for easy, smart online booking, the software is very easy to learn and navigate, product inventory management is better than ever, ability to text with clients, touchless check out, protection to staff with client cards saved on file making it easy to enforce our cancellation policy, new features are updated and added to the software frequently which I love. Its clear that BLVD likes to keep ahead of the latest trends. I love that myself and my staff are able to view their schedule from any device and can also schedule appointments remotely. You can also disable features of specific staff which is a blessing as well. They have a help chat box in the corner so that any of my employees can reach out with questions or concerns. The staff is VERY responsive. Another thing that I absolutely love is that this software does NOT crash or experience delays.

Desvantagens

Honestly it is very hard for me to list off what I like least about BLVD as we truly love it. Our only issues have been with some of the detail summary reports being a bit off but we have been working with BLVD to get this issue solved.

Jeremy S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Snappy cloud solution that improves over time

Avaliado em 12/11/2020

A fun, fast, and growing company that definitely puts its end use at the focus of the product. Nearly a one software fits all type solution.

Vantagens

I enjoy that the cloud solution quickly sifts through what must be massive amounts of data that my business creates. It leans towards simplicity that my lay staff don't seem to have much issue with.

Desvantagens

I admit the onboarding and going live schedules we're a bit aggressive and lacked true understanding that my data was going to be used properly the first time. Many edits and back and forth work was needed to get things running to the point I personally didn't have to troubleshoot things between my staff and the product support team.

Forrest D.

BEST DECISION WE MADE FOR OUR SALONS

Avaliado em 06/11/2020

INCREDIBLE.

Vantagens

I HEARD OF BLVD 8 MONTHS BEFORE WE DECIDED TO SWITCH OUR PLATFORMS. WE CHANGED IN THE BEGINNING OF 2020 WHILE OUR SALONS WERE FORCED TO CLOSE. IT WAS A SCARY TIME TO CHANGE WITH ALL THE CHANGES GOING ON IN THE WORLD BUT BLVD MADE THE TRANSITION SEAMLESS.

IN THE PAST THE SELLING AGENT HAS BEEN GREAT AND THEN ONCE WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A ACCOUNT MANAGER EVERYTHING HAS FALLEN APART. THAT IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL WITH BLVD. I WAS SO SCARED OF THAT HAPPENING TO US AGAIN AND THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN THE BEST DECISION WE HAVE MADE FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR SALONS.

ALL OUR DATA TRANSFERRED SEAMLESSLY. ALL OUR STYLISTS WERE ABLE TO PICK UP RIGHT WHERE THEY LEFT OFF AND NO CLIENTS WERE EFFECTED IN THE TRANSFER. WE GET GREAT FEEDBACK DAILY AND WE ARE SO EXCITED TO GET DEEPER INTO WHAT MAKES BLVD SPECIAL. WE JUST HAD A MEETING WITH OUR ACCOUNT REP DALY AND WITH EVERY STEP WE TAKE WITH BLVD WE GET STRONGER AS A TEAM AND AS A COMPANY.

Desvantagens

I WISH THAT IT COULD HAVE TRANSFERRED OUR PAST RETAIL HISTORY. I USED THAT A LOT IN THE PAST AND WE HAD TO MANUALLY RETRIEVED THAT DATA BEFORE THE TRANSFER HAPPENED FROM OUR PREVIOUS PLATFORM. I WOULD HAVE JUMPED ON BLVD MUCH QUICKER IF WE WERE ABLE TO HAVE OUR RETAIL HISTORY TRANSFERRED.

Don J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to deploy and use with all the right information at our fingertips

Avaliado em 26/06/2020

The Boulevard Labs team has been very easy to access and has been very responsive to our requests. Our partner manager in particular has been very helpful and has gone out of her way on many occasions to ensure our success.

Vantagens

We like the ease of use from the Front Desk Associate's perspective, excellent performance metrics, and the outstanding customer service.

Desvantagens

Limited options for selecting our own merchant services provider for credit card processing. We understand additional providers will be made available soon. That said, the credit card processing fees are very competitive already.

James B.
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Enrich your customer and employee experience immensely

Avaliado em 25/06/2020

At the end of the day, most salon owners do not require or use half of what is pitched by the big software players in the market. Boulevard cleverly ensures that what I absolutely require is used on a daily basis and has helped me use their technology to differentiate myself as a business. I am using Boulevard to elevate my customer experience to a point that clients know they would lose out on more than our technicians should they choose to leave.

Vantagens

By far the single most important feature of Boulevard it the integrated messenger. Being able to communicate so easily over text with clients, and have them use the same telephone number as the salon, has helped us to take our customer care to a new level. We have been praised by numerous guests on how well we have communicated with them through this COVID-19 crisis and lot of this is down to our ability to message clients so easily.

Second to this is how easy Boulevard is to use. The single User Interface (UI) has been designed and built from the top down, focusing on the customer experience first versus being built by engineers from the bottom up. Boulevard doesn't pull together multiple pieces of software and features to give the veneer of a complete solution as others in the market do. They focus entirely on ensuring no matter what they do, the experience for my customers, both external (clients) and internal (technicians) is stellar.

Desvantagens

Boulevard is well aware that they are not as comprehensive as others in the market and that is OK. Could reporting be better? Yes, and that's why they now have a new Beta Reports feature allowing us to test a much more flexible reporting tool. Could there be more integrations with payroll and accounting companies? Of course, but they are focusing on expanding those integrations once they are happy that they can generate the right report data to pass across. I am happy to be patient because the support I get today shows me how much they care about their clients needs and they will get to adding the features in time.

Benjamin S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use - growing features every month

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Boulevard made my transition so easy, and even migrated more data than I expected. The customer support has been wonderful, and they allow us to provide feedback on features that we would like to see.

Vantagens

The software is very easy to use! Our new team members can get on boarded in days instead of weeks.

Desvantagens

There are multiple features that are not fully developed, like user permissions. But they are adding new features and integrations every month.

Rebekah L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best salon software I've ever used!

Avaliado em 25/06/2020

Solved the stress of all the "workarounds" we were having to do with our old software. Elevated the guests experience with working with our business.

Vantagens

It's hard to put in words the beauty of this software. It's visually beautiful, very quick to learn, easy to use, customer service is outstanding & quick to respond, and the online booking platform is so easy to use for our guests. We've been in business for 9 years and this is our 5th and final software. We've found the one!! The conversion from our other software was so easy and seamless (we've had disasters in the past) I can't recommend it enough!!!

Desvantagens

A few features I feel are missing (but I'm told they are working on adding them) Referral program built in, option to pay commissions on discounted services or the original price, line items for set fees in the checkout instead of having to manually enter it, ability for guests to book directly from Instagram.

Virginia W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A Whole New World (Cue the Little Mermaid)

Avaliado em 13/08/2020

Vantagens

Easy to use & train new employees. Reporting is sooooo easy & I don't touch Excel nearly as often. Their support team is so kind, and so personable. They made the transition seamless & actually enjoyable. I really enjoy the front desk view, and I totally wasn't expecting that. That has been the saving grace, seeing who has confirmed & not confirmed- it makes my mornings smooth & less stressful. The Little Mermaid quote was a little cheeky but honestly accurate, it's been such a nice transition for my business & my team loves it.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything so far. As my business grows, I'll have a better sense but so far it's all really good!

Andrea S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Makes training new staff so easy!

Avaliado em 25/06/2020

No need to send reports to accounting - they can access everything themselves.
It's made training so simple and easy thanks to the system remembering how to book each client and allow the staff to move the appointments around on the days effortlessly to find the best time slot.
No more wasting paper printing schedules and service bills, everything is done through the service providers app on their smart phone.

Vantagens

How you can click & grab a booking to move it around on the schedule.

Desvantagens

We are no longer able to change the service provider once the order is processed.

Whitney R.

Wish we switched sooner

Avaliado em 13/08/2020

Never thought I could love software!

Vantagens

Boulevard is incredible. Everything is so easy to use. The functionality saves so much time and my staff actually love it.

Desvantagens

Really wish I found Boulevard sooner. Not sure how I didnt know they existed!

Julia A.

The Ultimate Salon Software

Avaliado em 06/11/2020

Fantastic. I LOVE the Help Chat, the easy to use interface, and the fact that we can suggest features. It seems like BLVD is always adding new, helpful ways to use the software without there being too much unnecessary bulk.

Vantagens

The ease of use, and how easy it is to learn things. We have very stubborn stylists who are resistant to change, and they all seem to be doing really well with the transition. Any hiccups that happen are always easily fixed!

Desvantagens

Nothing seems to be very difficult to understand so far. I would, however, prefer to be able to customize parts of the checkout window. For example: being able to turn off the gratuity-only sale, or prompting the user to type in a client name from a new sale on the Sales tab. We have some stylists who strictly checkout on the sales tab and forget to add client names because it's not very noticeable. It might also be helpful to be able to assign clients to a 'regular/preferred stylist' so that maybe it could auto-populate that name as the sales rep, if they were to just walk in and buy product. But overall, love everything!

Francisco T.

Fantastic!

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

Overall its been pretty pleasant. We were using Booker before and since transferring to Boulevard, it's been great. Everything has been relatively easy to learn and easy to train with other people. I feel like I learn something new like every week haha.

Vantagens

I love the ease of the tabs and being able to just read what is what and where to go. Theres no guessing on where you need to go in order to do what you need to do. Everything is very user friendly. It would be really hard to mess something up.

Desvantagens

I dont like that you're not able to just stretch appointments by grabbing the appointment. You should be able to grab the bottom of the appointment and stretch it, instead of having to do an extra step, going into "Edit Appointment" and changing the time length. Also the "Week" view doesnt work if theres more then four barbers on your screen, that should be changed. There also should be some sort of Apple Pay option with Boulevard, its 2020 going into 2021 :)