Boulevard

Business management software for salons and spas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

176 avaliações

Chris A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Top-tier salon management solution that continues to improve

Avaliado em 12/11/2020

We are very happy with our switch to Boulevard. Migration went very smoothly, we got up and running with minimal problems, support has been great since day 1. The only issues we've had have been or are currently being actively worked on in product cycles. Our day-to-day is much smoother than previous solutions, we love being on Boulevard!

Vantagens

Intelligent booking and client-specific service timing has saved us countless hours at the front desk and increased our service revenue 10%+. The calendar and schedule are very easy to use, our new front desk staff is trained up in half the time as previous software. The integrated booking widget that lives on our site is wonderful for preserving a fluid brand experience for clients booking online.

Desvantagens

Add-ons for advanced features can start to add up on top of an already higher base price, and the cost to migrate from an another product can get very high (though if you are good with Excel you can prep migration sheets yourself and save a lot like we did). Reporting was initially a weak spot but has been continuously improved over the past year and is nearly at parity with our previous solution.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Best POS Software!

Avaliado em 19/11/2020

Overall the experience has been outstanding. The team is always attentive & responsive. They come up with alternatives & suggestions to help improve your experience! The software is great as it can be easily accessible on multiple devices & internet!

Vantagens

Boulevard software is very user friendly, easy to use & convenient! It has reduced the duration of front desk trainig. It has also made the managers that are behind the chair, have a very enjoyable experience. I

Desvantagens

Some of the items that seem like they should be easy to customize, are in face a little more. It makes sense when you realize that the interface is for all users and not just your specific location (s).

Phorest, ZENOTI, Timely e Rosy

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

Shortcuts was outdated, slow & problematic. On Saturdays (the busiest day of the week), the server computer that would host all data, could potentially go down. You would then be stuck performing offline transactions & having to complete transactions twice!

Shortcuts
Brad M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Happy we switched to Boulevard. Never looked back.

Avaliado em 14/09/2021

Great experience. Switched from A major competitor, and we have not looked back. Everything is easier and they are willing to work with us.

Vantagens

The ease of using for our team. The intuitiveness of it, which results in less time having to train new employees. Allows for a better operational flow within the business.

Desvantagens

Waiver forms to be utilized to be tied into the system. Example, Joe comes in, fills out a waiver, and all his information auto populates into his profile. Also, if there was an app or something for easier signing up for appointments for clients.

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

They were not customizable to our needs.

Booker

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

There were a few details we preferred. Also, the personal touches boulevard had and not the “big corporate” feel of it all with the other company.
Tom F.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Payment and sales reporting does not meet expectations

Avaliado em 05/01/2021

I don’t receive many quick replies and when i do my questions don’t have answers. My suggestions get added to future development.

Vantagens

Online booking and scheduling appointments

Desvantagens

The reporting doesn’t make much sense for the service providers that switched from other payment platforms like square.

Phorest e Vagaro

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

We wanted better payment and booking and pos software.

Inspire

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

It seemed like the best option at the time. We’re all questioning this with the frequency that complaints from our salons renters are coming in. Mostly related to payment processing not matching reports.
Kristi S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If you are not using Boulevard, you're doing it wrong!

Avaliado em 10/08/2021

Loved everything, from the set up (they are very hands on, unlike Vagaro) to the demo and the customer service! All amazing.

Vantagens

After using Mindbody, Vagaro and Bewe we noticed that on the salon end you can not tell if a customer chose a specific employee for there services. Boulevard has a feature that any client who books online with a chosen employee they request will show up with a heart icon for the appointment on our end. THIS IS SO DIFFICULT for a Nail Salon especially with new clients daily.

The appointment reminders are by text and email at time of booking the appointment and 48 hours before (I believe these are customizable). The clients can text you to cancel (reduces phone calls). You can also see the exact times the clients confirmed by either text or email (this helps

Desvantagens

I wouldn't even say this is a Con because they are constantly updating and adding new features, but most softwares are catered towards Hair Salons/Barber Shops we would love for more customization for Nail Salons. For example: Hair Salons have "Processing Times" where the employee is free for 20 or so minutes. We would love a "Soaking Time" for manicures that require a soak off before the start of the service.

Alicia M.

Boulevard is Awesome

Avaliado em 19/12/2020

Overall my experience has been pretty great. Such a positive change from Mindbody. I just wished I switched sooner!

Vantagens

Is it so easy to check clients out! It is so easy for people to schedule online. We switched from Mindbody, and for our massage therapy studio, it is so much more intuitive and easy to take payments without mistakes. Scheduling calendar is easy to use. The Messaging system is so amazing. We text our clients all of the time now and all conversations show under their profile! Online booking is super easy for Clients and guarantees Credit Cards captured to prevent no shows. One of the biggest things I love is customer support. I have a dedicated partner manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that I can contact. She has been absolutely incredible, supportive, and helpful through this whole process. I also have access to a support team that actually knows about the software and helps me learn or troubleshoot. I love that you can book an appt while staying on our website, and the page never has to refresh for online booking and each step of the payment window.

Desvantagens

Not being able to purchase services online or in the app, the app needs more functionality for sure. They have a bunch of new features they are working on that will be rolled out soon, however. They also need better payroll reporting features for paying other than commission. They are also bringing out better online booking smart booking to limit gaps, so that is something I am excited to use in January.

Elyse B.
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Happy we made the switch to Boulevard

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Overall I am happy with Boulevard. Again, I was told some things upon signing up that were untrue, so that did make a bad first impression. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] saved the day as best she could. I am still waiting for hopefully new features in the program to make it easier as a business owner to use, as well as easier for clients and my receptionists to make less errors booking.

Vantagens

Boulevard is very user friendly. We used to have Mindbody software and are very happy we made the switch. The onboarding process was a little rocky, as there was some misinformation given to me, however, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful and attentive helping me figure everything out.

The consumer online booking looks sleek and is easy to use.

Desvantagens

There seems to still be some kinks with online booking, I wish it smart booked better. It also is easy to book a staff member a service they don't perform. The sales reports include tax & tip, I wish there was a way to see our true sales without having to get out a calculator and do it myself. I also was told Mailchimp was included in the high monthly price, however, I have to pay almost $200 more a month for Mailchimp on top of the Boulevard price.

Booker, DaySmart Salon e Vagaro

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

Mindbody customer service was awful. I disliked there online booking platform.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

It seemed user friendly and I liked the online booking and smart booking option (which ended up being false information, so yes...i was very bummed to realize that one of the reasons I switched was not a reality)
Jocelyn R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Wonderful for spas and salons

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

Boulevard solved our business problems of accounting and streamlined our sales & package tracking. They also helped us see multiple staff members' schedules at once. They had many cool features however many werent applicable to our healthcare business.

Vantagens

Boulevard is the payment processor, so it made checking out our clients & selling/redeeming packages, and processing refunds a breeze. It was an upgrade from our previous software in that we could see all staff schedules on one page and click anywhere on the schedule to make a new appointment, regardless of availability. The help team got back to us relatively quickly with guidance on any issues. There are features on it our company did not use, like inventory and product sales, processing and finishing time, etc. These functioned excellently, we did not have a need for them thought.

Desvantagens

We could not require clients to complete their forms before finalizing their first appointment booking. And when clients received the confirmation email, it sometimes went to junk and other times the layout of the email was not clear to them as to how to find the forms to complete. It would have been nice to have a direct link to the form we could send the client. Also would have been better if we could download the forms after the client completed them. We also would have liked more follow-up email customizations, like being able to send more automations depending on if a client scheduled again, or immediately after their appointment with after-session care instructions.

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

Needed a better payment processor and scheduling that included forms.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Initially we chose boulevard because of the payment processor, we didnt want to use square anymore and appreciated the ease of having the processing in one location with the scheduling. However, we are now switching to acuity for financial reasons and because their forms and follow up email automations are more inline with our needs.
Alaina H.

Boulevard

Avaliado em 31/08/2021

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to navigate; each button is very straightforward, so someone who doesnt use the software frequently can easily figure out how to work it. The customer support team is also great and quick!

Desvantagens

I would like them to make a few updates more regularly. Ive noticed you cant delete clients, or products. This can be frustrating in certain scenarios, but generally doesn't interrupt using the software! Just would be nice to be able to clean up our inventory/ clientele

Mari S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Overall good, but needs som improvements

Avaliado em 14/09/2021

Overall it is good, but it doesn't serve my businesses needs 100%.

Vantagens

It was very easy to set up and the interface is easier than other platforms I've seen. The customer help is very good, too!

Desvantagens

There are often bugs/error messages when trying to adjust appointments, that can be very frustrating and hold up a client's checkout or scheduling experience. There also really needs to be an easy, clear option to book two services at the same time for the same person.

Booker e Vagaro

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

It seemed like the most streamlined option and best fit for my salon.
Rachel L.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

So happy with Boulevard!

Avaliado em 22/09/2021

It has been exceptional because of the excellent service. Couldn't be happier.

Vantagens

I LOVE the customer service. Your team is so accessible and on top of things anytime I've had a concern. Thank you so much. I know I'm one of the first users - I am so grateful you let me stay on.

As a close second, I like the look of the design and the way it integrates with my existing site. The style and functionality together are unlike anything I've seen. It gives my booking interface a sophisticated look that aligns with my brand.

I have nothing but positive things to say about you all!

Desvantagens

There are times when the software doesn't sync well with my google calendar. In particular, my google cal events don't show on the Boulevard calendar. There were a few occasions where I was double-booked. But I have been double-checking those on a regular basis to avoid that from happening again.

Calendly, Mindbody e Acuity Scheduling

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

One of the Boulevard employees is a friend of mine. It was word of mouth.

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

The personal connections, the customer service, and the overall look/style of the site. It is better than anything out there I've seen.
Molly O.

Happy, Happy, Happy BLVD 4-lifer Customer

Avaliado em 18/09/2021

I love that I don't have to worry about double bookings etc so we are able to give our clients the best customer service without losing that personal touch. It's fast at booking clients so I love that there isn't a lot of down time on the phone

Vantagens

There isn't enough time to discuss all that I love about this software.
I love that the checkout page includes a gratuity line so our team doesn't have to ask 'would you like to leave gratuity for your artist' tacky!
I love the cash drawer feature - helps to maintain an accurate cash drawer during the day.
Inventory functionality is great.
The reports are abundant and extremely powerful to help you keep track of running your business
The checkout / reception page is ridiculously cool and informative
I love that the help team is fast and ready to assist as much as they currently can
The communications is great - you know when your clients, book when they arrive, when they check out, and when they cancel.
Customization and team permissions are abundant.

Desvantagens

I feel like because it's new some things are still being worked out. New like within the past few years. I do like how the customer service and help chat team are fast to respond to issues.

I do not feel like the app fits this software! It is so forward and the app is just mundane. I hope more work and effort goes into it like being able to shrink down the size on the screen to show the whole day or all team members and also being able to book an appt within the client tab (Rather than only through the calendar tab).

We did not have a great experience with duo - so I am hoping that gets worked out and we can try again in the near future.

I'd love to be able to have a push notification when a client simply reschedules her appt - that way you're not chasing down the front desk to figure out what happened to xx on Monday at xx and why her appt is gone.

Need better communication with regards to the disputes. During the process is pretty much radio silence.

Meevo 2, Phorest e Vagaro

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

These were all lacking something that I needed most - mainly reporting. I didn't care for Meevo as I believe our rep was not the best - customer service is extremely important to me.

Meevo 2, Vagaro e Square Point of Sale

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

I liked the customer service I received as well as it's ease of function. I also preferred it's esthetic and the check out reception page is second to none! The reports were similar to what I needed and I was excited to show my team so that's how I knew I liked it!
Kim K.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Boulevard: bang for your buck that keeps on growing

Avaliado em 21/09/2021

Boulevard has been overall incredibly beneficial to our business. It’s combined more than one program that we were using before for less than the cost, and gave us many new added features.

Vantagens

Coming from using a combination of Rosy for salon scheduling and booking, Zingle for text messaging, and a third party payment processor, finding boulevard and finding out that all of these features were built in was a no brained. The system is colorful and aesthetically pleasing, the the customer support team is usually quick to answer and assist any comments, questions, or concerns. The dev team regularly adds new, requested features. The mobile app has been great for our staff to keep track of their days and know when their clients have arrived or booked keeps them on track.

Desvantagens

Some features that we are waiting on for boulevard to implement feel like they should’ve been included with the base software, such as letting staff see their tips on the mobile app. Sometimes customer support just doesn’t get the problem you are having, and it feels like you’re explaining it over and over. The software has yet to be down, but sometimes the POS has moments of glitchy-ness. Inventory control could use a little clarification and could be streamlined.

Phorest e Vagaro

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

It was a cheaper option to switch to boulevard, and it allowed us to use the same phone number we had for our landline for our text number as opposed to a different number via zingle. Rosy was also outdated and customer support was severely lacking.

Zingle e Rosy

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Boulevard’s demo sealed the deal. It checked all the boxes.
Lukas U.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Boulevard is expensive, but worth it

Avaliado em 20/09/2021

Boulevard is super-stable, slick, and easy to use as a POS ANDscheduling system. It saved us tons of hassles with Booker and Zenoti in terms of confusing interfaces and over-built functionality (Zenoti), and system instability/glitches (Booker). Boulevard's POS system and iPad app is also very slick and integrates very well with the software, which is more than we could say for Zenoti and Booker as well. Boulevard is expensive, but as a small business owner, time is money, and it saved us from a lot of headaches we were having with other scheduling/POS solutions.

Vantagens

Excellent UI and ease of use. Thorough onboarding and customer support. Feature-rich and well thought-out functionality for salon owners operating at any scale. Hardware and software is stable and reliable.

Desvantagens

Boulevard is an excellent product, but you gotta pay for it!

Square Payments

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

instability, unreliability, lack of necessary functionality

ZENOTI e Booker

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

group booking features, tip splitting among several service providers, excellent interface
Mandy S.

Superior Salon Software

Avaliado em 14/09/2021

We love knowing that if we have a question, bug, idea or feature request that Boulevard will actually pay attention and work to make it better!

Vantagens

We love Boulevard's online booking and the ability to easily text clients through the software. Boulevard is very responsive to ideas, has added features for us multiple times, and frequently asks for our feedback. They are constantly evolving and are great about communicating changes that they've made through monthly emails. We also love that offer basic online training, which is very useful when training new front desk staff.

Desvantagens

A few minor frustrations that we have with Boulevard are not being able to schedule providers in different rooms (if Amy does Pedicures on Monday and Facials on Tuesday, it would be helpful to assign her to those rooms for just those days), not being able to change service colors, still having a few unoptimized appointments with online booking and front desk search, and the lack of a complete ticket/service change history. Overall, we love working with Boulevard and these are minor issues.

Katie D.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Katie

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Overall I'm very happy with the software. It's easy to use and training desk staff to use it is super slick. I love all the how to guides. Also, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], our managing partner has been amazing, always quick to respond and goes above and beyond with helping us.

Vantagens

I love how easily it sends comfirmations and takes care of the busy work we usually need to hire staff to complete, like pulling reports, custom timing for clients, and easy for clients to use for online booking

Desvantagens

It's more small things that I'd like to see updated: for example when I save changes to services or products that I'm editing the page only lets you do one service then it auto refreshes to the top of the page, instead of saving and letting me continue where I'm at. That means I have to scroll all the way down to find the section, remember the next service that I have to edit, it's time consuming and for larger salons who have lots of employees with unique booking needs its not quite as fluid as I'd like. I'd also like to work off of more than one tab, so I can be checking clients in while also pulling reports. I'd love to be able to have a tab for each location open for easy booking during busy seasons like the holidays when we are searching for any open appt and comparing options for clients between all the locations. I'd also like to do more filtering for client emails. As of now I don't see a way to email upcoming appts for selected dates, which would be helpful as covid continues and brings us many updates we need to send to just upcoming appts, not all clients and not just clients who have had an appt with us before. Also woul dlove if the app view of the calendar was more zoomed out so you can get a better idea of whats happening for the whole day, now you have to scroll quite a bit and its confusing visually.

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

it crashed a lot and wasn't easy to be able to view reports from home. Now I can pull reports and view everything I need as long as I have an internet connection - it's great!

Inspire

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Your customer service was so much better!!
Rosie F.
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finally, a software that makes my business run better!

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

Love the customer chat in real time. Love the training they provide for new employees no matter when the hire is. They hold our hands throughout the entire boarding process and never let go. I feel as though they care about my business as much as I do. Consistent in every way. Worth every cent. I will never ever leave Boulevard. Partners for life.

Vantagens

Boulevard is completely intuitive and the software is simple yet detailed in all the right places. I own a hair salon and have been doing hair for 23 years, let me with all honesty say that Boulevard has 100% made my life so much easier. The experience for my clients is second to none, they are all raving about how much better this software is than any of our previous ones. I can not say enough positive things about them! The customer service is absolutely extraordinary and they respond to any of our questions immediately. It has a feel like you are asking a friend to help you, so patient and there was always a familiar quality throughout the entire customer experience for us. We love supporting small businesses however we do not want to be someone's guinea pig...with Boulevard we can completely trust in their expertise and never worry.

Desvantagens

Seriously we love them. The only issue is that we have is we wish we could see what source each stylists clients pay for services for example: who pays cash, check or credit card and how much of each. It only shows sales and does not break it down. Other than that we have nothing negative what so ever to say!

Mangomint, Phorest, DaySmart Salon, Vagaro e Rosy

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

Sick and tired of the awful and very expensive service. Very impersonal and never got it right.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Completely different business model. Very on top of all of their promises, also really loved the staff and on board team. Beautiful layout and very classy operation. So honored to be a part of Boulevard.
Rosemary M.
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Great Software for Salons

Avaliado em 12/11/2020

One of the best things about Boulevard is customer service. Any time we had questions or issues arise, our problem was dealt with swiftly and resolved. Whether we emailed the rep assigned to us or used the Help Chat or the Support Center, we always felt that our problem was addressed very quickly.

Vantagens

Boulevard is the 3rd scheduling software we have used in the salon, and is by far the best one. Boulevard is very user-friendly. We have had very few problems with it (business interruption or faulty software or the system going down) like we experienced with the other two programs we used in the past. We love the app the stylists/barbers can get on their phones to se e their schedules, be alerted when a client checks in and see client notes right on their phones.

Desvantagens

The negative about Boulevard is that it doesn’t easily connect with any email marketing programs.

Britney W.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Welcome to the future or Salon/Spa booking!

Avaliado em 16/11/2020

Vantagens

Moving to BLVD has made every aspect of our business streamline and easy. Its so hard to name just a few aspects of what we love about this software because... well... we love it all! BLVD has offered us access to clients ability for easy, smart online booking, the software is very easy to learn and navigate, product inventory management is better than ever, ability to text with clients, touchless check out, protection to staff with client cards saved on file making it easy to enforce our cancellation policy, new features are updated and added to the software frequently which I love. Its clear that BLVD likes to keep ahead of the latest trends. I love that myself and my staff are able to view their schedule from any device and can also schedule appointments remotely. You can also disable features of specific staff which is a blessing as well. They have a help chat box in the corner so that any of my employees can reach out with questions or concerns. The staff is VERY responsive. Another thing that I absolutely love is that this software does NOT crash or experience delays.

Desvantagens

Honestly it is very hard for me to list off what I like least about BLVD as we truly love it. Our only issues have been with some of the detail summary reports being a bit off but we have been working with BLVD to get this issue solved.

Phorest e Booker

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

We found SalonBiz to be extremely archaic with their design, it crashed constantly, there was no seamless check out experience and honestly zero support.

SalonBiz

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

It was clear that BLVD was developed by stylists/salon owners for stylists/ salon owners. It was the only product that checked literally every box.
Jeremy S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Snappy cloud solution that improves over time

Avaliado em 12/11/2020

A fun, fast, and growing company that definitely puts its end use at the focus of the product. Nearly a one software fits all type solution.

Vantagens

I enjoy that the cloud solution quickly sifts through what must be massive amounts of data that my business creates. It leans towards simplicity that my lay staff don't seem to have much issue with.

Desvantagens

I admit the onboarding and going live schedules we're a bit aggressive and lacked true understanding that my data was going to be used properly the first time. Many edits and back and forth work was needed to get things running to the point I personally didn't have to troubleshoot things between my staff and the product support team.

Booker

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

The software use previously required us to host our own server and this was plagued with issues while constantly needing remote support.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Because it was a new company
Forrest D.

BEST DECISION WE MADE FOR OUR SALONS

Avaliado em 06/11/2020

INCREDIBLE.

Vantagens

I HEARD OF BLVD 8 MONTHS BEFORE WE DECIDED TO SWITCH OUR PLATFORMS. WE CHANGED IN THE BEGINNING OF 2020 WHILE OUR SALONS WERE FORCED TO CLOSE. IT WAS A SCARY TIME TO CHANGE WITH ALL THE CHANGES GOING ON IN THE WORLD BUT BLVD MADE THE TRANSITION SEAMLESS.

IN THE PAST THE SELLING AGENT HAS BEEN GREAT AND THEN ONCE WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A ACCOUNT MANAGER EVERYTHING HAS FALLEN APART. THAT IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL WITH BLVD. I WAS SO SCARED OF THAT HAPPENING TO US AGAIN AND THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN THE BEST DECISION WE HAVE MADE FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR SALONS.

ALL OUR DATA TRANSFERRED SEAMLESSLY. ALL OUR STYLISTS WERE ABLE TO PICK UP RIGHT WHERE THEY LEFT OFF AND NO CLIENTS WERE EFFECTED IN THE TRANSFER. WE GET GREAT FEEDBACK DAILY AND WE ARE SO EXCITED TO GET DEEPER INTO WHAT MAKES BLVD SPECIAL. WE JUST HAD A MEETING WITH OUR ACCOUNT REP DALY AND WITH EVERY STEP WE TAKE WITH BLVD WE GET STRONGER AS A TEAM AND AS A COMPANY.

Desvantagens

I WISH THAT IT COULD HAVE TRANSFERRED OUR PAST RETAIL HISTORY. I USED THAT A LOT IN THE PAST AND WE HAD TO MANUALLY RETRIEVED THAT DATA BEFORE THE TRANSFER HAPPENED FROM OUR PREVIOUS PLATFORM. I WOULD HAVE JUMPED ON BLVD MUCH QUICKER IF WE WERE ABLE TO HAVE OUR RETAIL HISTORY TRANSFERRED.

Don J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to deploy and use with all the right information at our fingertips

Avaliado em 26/06/2020

The Boulevard Labs team has been very easy to access and has been very responsive to our requests. Our partner manager in particular has been very helpful and has gone out of her way on many occasions to ensure our success.

Vantagens

We like the ease of use from the Front Desk Associate's perspective, excellent performance metrics, and the outstanding customer service.

Desvantagens

Limited options for selecting our own merchant services provider for credit card processing. We understand additional providers will be made available soon. That said, the credit card processing fees are very competitive already.

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

Boulevard software is much more intuitive and easier to use for Customers and Front Desk associates. In addition, they have introduced easy to read reports that capture the essential performance metrics every salon needs in order to manage for profit. They continue to make reports even better.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

We have actually used several different products to manage our hair salon business since 2005. These included Intuit POS 9, Booker and Meevo 2. In addition to these, we did a comprehensive trade study of many different Salon Management software products against our criteria which emphasized ease of use by Customers and Front Desk, easy to read / useful reports and excellent customer support. Boulevard was the winner of this trade study. They deliver what they promise and have been introducing new functionality seamlessly over the last year.
James B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Enrich your customer and employee experience immensely

Avaliado em 25/06/2020

At the end of the day, most salon owners do not require or use half of what is pitched by the big software players in the market. Boulevard cleverly ensures that what I absolutely require is used on a daily basis and has helped me use their technology to differentiate myself as a business. I am using Boulevard to elevate my customer experience to a point that clients know they would lose out on more than our technicians should they choose to leave.

Vantagens

By far the single most important feature of Boulevard it the integrated messenger. Being able to communicate so easily over text with clients, and have them use the same telephone number as the salon, has helped us to take our customer care to a new level. We have been praised by numerous guests on how well we have communicated with them through this COVID-19 crisis and lot of this is down to our ability to message clients so easily.

Second to this is how easy Boulevard is to use. The single User Interface (UI) has been designed and built from the top down, focusing on the customer experience first versus being built by engineers from the bottom up. Boulevard doesn't pull together multiple pieces of software and features to give the veneer of a complete solution as others in the market do. They focus entirely on ensuring no matter what they do, the experience for my customers, both external (clients) and internal (technicians) is stellar.

Desvantagens

Boulevard is well aware that they are not as comprehensive as others in the market and that is OK. Could reporting be better? Yes, and that's why they now have a new Beta Reports feature allowing us to test a much more flexible reporting tool. Could there be more integrations with payroll and accounting companies? Of course, but they are focusing on expanding those integrations once they are happy that they can generate the right report data to pass across. I am happy to be patient because the support I get today shows me how much they care about their clients needs and they will get to adding the features in time.

ZENOTI, Booker, Mindbody e Square Point of Sale

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

It was a 10 yr old piece of software tied to a single physical machine in the salon. It was difficult to use, was not integrated with payments and was not in the cloud.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

One single User Interface. Ease of use. Excellent sales process.
Benjamin S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use - growing features every month

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Boulevard made my transition so easy, and even migrated more data than I expected. The customer support has been wonderful, and they allow us to provide feedback on features that we would like to see.

Vantagens

The software is very easy to use! Our new team members can get on boarded in days instead of weeks.

Desvantagens

There are multiple features that are not fully developed, like user permissions. But they are adding new features and integrations every month.

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

We wanted the easier user experience in Boulevard along with integrated texting and a rich online booking experience

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

The pricing for Boulevard was slightly better, and they allowed an online demo for us to make sure that it would work for our uses. Meevo had a fuller feature set, but also had some more complex set up and a longer learning curve.
Rebekah L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best salon software I've ever used!

Avaliado em 25/06/2020

Solved the stress of all the "workarounds" we were having to do with our old software. Elevated the guests experience with working with our business.

Vantagens

It's hard to put in words the beauty of this software. It's visually beautiful, very quick to learn, easy to use, customer service is outstanding & quick to respond, and the online booking platform is so easy to use for our guests. We've been in business for 9 years and this is our 5th and final software. We've found the one!! The conversion from our other software was so easy and seamless (we've had disasters in the past) I can't recommend it enough!!!

Desvantagens

A few features I feel are missing (but I'm told they are working on adding them) Referral program built in, option to pay commissions on discounted services or the original price, line items for set fees in the checkout instead of having to manually enter it, ability for guests to book directly from Instagram.

Vagaro

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

was very unhappy with the way mindbody worked for my business

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Their pros outweighed the cons in comparison. They are a bit more expensive, but worth the cost.