Avaliações do Boulevard

Boulevard

Software para gestão empresarial de salões de beleza e spas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

277 avaliações

Kim

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Boulevard: bang for your buck that keeps on growing

Avaliado em 21/09/2021

Boulevard has been overall incredibly beneficial to our business. It’s combined more than one program that we were using before for less than the cost, and gave us many new added features.

Vantagens

Coming from using a combination of Rosy for salon scheduling and booking, Zingle for text messaging, and a third party payment processor, finding boulevard and finding out that all of these features were built in was a no brained. The system is colorful and aesthetically pleasing, the the customer support team is usually quick to answer and assist any comments, questions, or concerns. The dev team regularly adds new, requested features. The mobile app has been great for our staff to keep track of their days and know when their clients have arrived or booked keeps them on track.

Desvantagens

Some features that we are waiting on for boulevard to implement feel like they should’ve been included with the base software, such as letting staff see their tips on the mobile app. Sometimes customer support just doesn’t get the problem you are having, and it feels like you’re explaining it over and over. The software has yet to be down, but sometimes the POS has moments of glitchy-ness. Inventory control could use a little clarification and could be streamlined.

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

It was a cheaper option to switch to boulevard, and it allowed us to use the same phone number we had for our landline for our text number as opposed to a different number via zingle. Rosy was also outdated and customer support was severely lacking.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Boulevard’s demo sealed the deal. It checked all the boxes.
Katherine

Stewart Palmer Salon and Spa

Avaliado em 20/10/2022

Vantagens

It's really easy to train new employees, the software is very user friendly. Great support when anyone has questions and people are always kind even when we might ask a stupid question. I really like implementation and having face to face meetings. It was very personal and I've never had a software company do that.

Desvantagens

Having the ability to set the swipe as the default card payment would be helpful. Checking out with phones and having the ability for the guest to leave a gratuity as well. I really can't think of any cons. I've loved it and recommended it to fellow salon owners and salon consulting companies.

Marchelle

Avaliado em 27/09/2021

It’s a new software so it’s expected but I think a lot of things could of been better over the years. Lots of new updates to keep current and trendy but with that comes a roller coaster of trial and error. With that being said old tech should be easy but isn’t.

Vantagens

Seamless booking appointments online for clients and in person.

Desvantagens

Glitches … a new one every week! As a business owner you don’t have the time to make customer support tickets and figure out how to do workarounds more often than not. But I guess that’s how it is with these softwares.

David

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Overall a Great System with focus on technology improvements.

Avaliado em 23/09/2021

I have to say the cost and the simplicity of the system is the part I like most. I really enjoy how easy this system is to use and the technology behind the system. The new Duo credit card reader is great except it would have been nice if it would have had a Magswipe to it as well.

Vantagens

I do have to say Boulevard is a very simple and easy system to use with a lot of power behind it to stand next to some of the bigger more popular booking software available. Another perk is the benefit of having the credit card processing with Boulevard and not an additional expense.

Desvantagens

There are a few glitches such as selecting a date in the future you need to be in calendar mode instead of Front Desk Mode. Another annoying feature is the multiple clicks of confirming to book an appointment. I feel that is a waste of time. I will also say that it would be helpful if the system would send a text message to the client during the booking instead of only an email. As a stylist I will receive a text message of the newly booked appointment but not the client. Their app is not a very user friendly app for management.

Rachel

So happy with Boulevard!

Avaliado em 22/09/2021

It has been exceptional because of the excellent service. Couldn't be happier.

It has been exceptional because of the excellent service. Couldn't be happier.

Vantagens

I LOVE the customer service. Your team is so accessible and on top of things anytime I've had a concern. Thank you so much. I know I'm one of the first users - I am so grateful you let me stay on.

As a close second, I like the look of the design and the way it integrates with my existing site. The style and functionality together are unlike anything I've seen. It gives my booking interface a sophisticated look that aligns with my brand.

I have nothing but positive things to say about you all!

Desvantagens

There are times when the software doesn't sync well with my google calendar. In particular, my google cal events don't show on the Boulevard calendar. There were a few occasions where I was double-booked. But I have been double-checking those on a regular basis to avoid that from happening again.

Calendly, Acuity Scheduling e Mindbody

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

One of the Boulevard employees is a friend of mine. It was word of mouth.

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

The personal connections, the customer service, and the overall look/style of the site. It is better than anything out there I've seen.
Molly
  • Setor: Cosmético

Happy, Happy, Happy BLVD 4-lifer Customer

Avaliado em 18/09/2021

I love that I don't have to worry about double bookings etc so we are able to give our clients the best customer service without losing that personal touch. It's fast at booking clients so I love that there isn't a lot of down time on the phone

Vantagens

There isn't enough time to discuss all that I love about this software.
I love that the checkout page includes a gratuity line so our team doesn't have to ask 'would you like to leave gratuity for your artist' tacky!
I love the cash drawer feature - helps to maintain an accurate cash drawer during the day.
Inventory functionality is great.
The reports are abundant and extremely powerful to help you keep track of running your business
The checkout / reception page is ridiculously cool and informative
I love that the help team is fast and ready to assist as much as they currently can
The communications is great - you know when your clients, book when they arrive, when they check out, and when they cancel.
Customization and team permissions are abundant.

Desvantagens

I feel like because it's new some things are still being worked out. New like within the past few years. I do like how the customer service and help chat team are fast to respond to issues.

I do not feel like the app fits this software! It is so forward and the app is just mundane. I hope more work and effort goes into it like being able to shrink down the size on the screen to show the whole day or all team members and also being able to book an appt within the client tab (Rather than only through the calendar tab).

We did not have a great experience with duo - so I am hoping that gets worked out and we can try again in the near future.

I'd love to be able to have a push notification when a client simply reschedules her appt - that way you're not chasing down the front desk to figure out what happened to xx on Monday at xx and why her appt is gone.

Need better communication with regards to the disputes. During the process is pretty much radio silence.

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

These were all lacking something that I needed most - mainly reporting. I didn't care for Meevo as I believe our rep was not the best - customer service is extremely important to me.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

I liked the customer service I received as well as it's ease of function. I also preferred it's esthetic and the check out reception page is second to none! The reports were similar to what I needed and I was excited to show my team so that's how I knew I liked it!
Alicia

Boulevard is Awesome

Avaliado em 19/12/2020

Overall my experience has been pretty great. Such a positive change from Mindbody. I just wished I switched sooner!

Vantagens

Is it so easy to check clients out! It is so easy for people to schedule online. We switched from Mindbody, and for our massage therapy studio, it is so much more intuitive and easy to take payments without mistakes. Scheduling calendar is easy to use. The Messaging system is so amazing. We text our clients all of the time now and all conversations show under their profile! Online booking is super easy for Clients and guarantees Credit Cards captured to prevent no shows. One of the biggest things I love is customer support. I have a dedicated partner manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that I can contact. She has been absolutely incredible, supportive, and helpful through this whole process. I also have access to a support team that actually knows about the software and helps me learn or troubleshoot. I love that you can book an appt while staying on our website, and the page never has to refresh for online booking and each step of the payment window.

Desvantagens

Not being able to purchase services online or in the app, the app needs more functionality for sure. They have a bunch of new features they are working on that will be rolled out soon, however. They also need better payroll reporting features for paying other than commission. They are also bringing out better online booking smart booking to limit gaps, so that is something I am excited to use in January.

Jocelyn

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Wonderful for spas and salons

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

Boulevard solved our business problems of accounting and streamlined our sales & package tracking. They also helped us see multiple staff members' schedules at once. They had many cool features however many werent applicable to our healthcare business.

Vantagens

Boulevard is the payment processor, so it made checking out our clients & selling/redeeming packages, and processing refunds a breeze. It was an upgrade from our previous software in that we could see all staff schedules on one page and click anywhere on the schedule to make a new appointment, regardless of availability. The help team got back to us relatively quickly with guidance on any issues. There are features on it our company did not use, like inventory and product sales, processing and finishing time, etc. These functioned excellently, we did not have a need for them thought.

Desvantagens

We could not require clients to complete their forms before finalizing their first appointment booking. And when clients received the confirmation email, it sometimes went to junk and other times the layout of the email was not clear to them as to how to find the forms to complete. It would have been nice to have a direct link to the form we could send the client. Also would have been better if we could download the forms after the client completed them. We also would have liked more follow-up email customizations, like being able to send more automations depending on if a client scheduled again, or immediately after their appointment with after-session care instructions.

Acuity Scheduling

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

Needed a better payment processor and scheduling that included forms.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Initially we chose boulevard because of the payment processor, we didnt want to use square anymore and appreciated the ease of having the processing in one location with the scheduling. However, we are now switching to acuity for financial reasons and because their forms and follow up email automations are more inline with our needs.
Rosie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finally, a software that makes my business run better!

Avaliado em 17/12/2020

Love the customer chat in real time. Love the training they provide for new employees no matter when the hire is. They hold our hands throughout the entire boarding process and never let go. I feel as though they care about my business as much as I do. Consistent in every way. Worth every cent. I will never ever leave Boulevard. Partners for life.

Vantagens

Boulevard is completely intuitive and the software is simple yet detailed in all the right places. I own a hair salon and have been doing hair for 23 years, let me with all honesty say that Boulevard has 100% made my life so much easier. The experience for my clients is second to none, they are all raving about how much better this software is than any of our previous ones. I can not say enough positive things about them! The customer service is absolutely extraordinary and they respond to any of our questions immediately. It has a feel like you are asking a friend to help you, so patient and there was always a familiar quality throughout the entire customer experience for us. We love supporting small businesses however we do not want to be someone's guinea pig...with Boulevard we can completely trust in their expertise and never worry.

Desvantagens

Seriously we love them. The only issue is that we have is we wish we could see what source each stylists clients pay for services for example: who pays cash, check or credit card and how much of each. It only shows sales and does not break it down. Other than that we have nothing negative what so ever to say!

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

Sick and tired of the awful and very expensive service. Very impersonal and never got it right.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Completely different business model. Very on top of all of their promises, also really loved the staff and on board team. Beautiful layout and very classy operation. So honored to be a part of Boulevard.
Jennifer

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Avaliado em 28/06/2023

It has been a good overall experience switching to boulevard, everyone we have worked with and spoken to have been very helpful.

Vantagens

We really like the ease of scheduling and how our clients can book and pay online.

Desvantagens

We have still not been able to connect boulevard to our social media so that clients can book directly from those platforms.

RoseMary

Great Software for Salons

Avaliado em 12/11/2020

One of the best things about Boulevard is customer service. Any time we had questions or issues arise, our problem was dealt with swiftly and resolved. Whether we emailed the rep assigned to us or used the Help Chat or the Support Center, we always felt that our problem was addressed very quickly.

Vantagens

Boulevard is the 3rd scheduling software we have used in the salon, and is by far the best one. Boulevard is very user-friendly. We have had very few problems with it (business interruption or faulty software or the system going down) like we experienced with the other two programs we used in the past. We love the app the stylists/barbers can get on their phones to se e their schedules, be alerted when a client checks in and see client notes right on their phones.

Desvantagens

The negative about Boulevard is that it doesn’t easily connect with any email marketing programs.

Elyse

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Happy we made the switch to Boulevard

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Overall I am happy with Boulevard. Again, I was told some things upon signing up that were untrue, so that did make a bad first impression. However, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] saved the day as best she could. I am still waiting for hopefully new features in the program to make it easier as a business owner to use, as well as easier for clients and my receptionists to make less errors booking.

Vantagens

Boulevard is very user friendly. We used to have Mindbody software and are very happy we made the switch. The onboarding process was a little rocky, as there was some misinformation given to me, however, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful and attentive helping me figure everything out.

The consumer online booking looks sleek and is easy to use.

Desvantagens

There seems to still be some kinks with online booking, I wish it smart booked better. It also is easy to book a staff member a service they don't perform. The sales reports include tax & tip, I wish there was a way to see our true sales without having to get out a calculator and do it myself. I also was told Mailchimp was included in the high monthly price, however, I have to pay almost $200 more a month for Mailchimp on top of the Boulevard price.

Booker e Vagaro

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

Mindbody customer service was awful. I disliked there online booking platform.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

It seemed user friendly and I liked the online booking and smart booking option (which ended up being false information, so yes...i was very bummed to realize that one of the reasons I switched was not a reality)
FORREST

BEST DECISION WE MADE FOR OUR SALONS

Avaliado em 06/11/2020

INCREDIBLE.

INCREDIBLE.

Vantagens

I HEARD OF BLVD 8 MONTHS BEFORE WE DECIDED TO SWITCH OUR PLATFORMS. WE CHANGED IN THE BEGINNING OF 2020 WHILE OUR SALONS WERE FORCED TO CLOSE. IT WAS A SCARY TIME TO CHANGE WITH ALL THE CHANGES GOING ON IN THE WORLD BUT BLVD MADE THE TRANSITION SEAMLESS.

IN THE PAST THE SELLING AGENT HAS BEEN GREAT AND THEN ONCE WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A ACCOUNT MANAGER EVERYTHING HAS FALLEN APART. THAT IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL WITH BLVD. I WAS SO SCARED OF THAT HAPPENING TO US AGAIN AND THIS PROCESS HAS BEEN THE BEST DECISION WE HAVE MADE FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR SALONS.

ALL OUR DATA TRANSFERRED SEAMLESSLY. ALL OUR STYLISTS WERE ABLE TO PICK UP RIGHT WHERE THEY LEFT OFF AND NO CLIENTS WERE EFFECTED IN THE TRANSFER. WE GET GREAT FEEDBACK DAILY AND WE ARE SO EXCITED TO GET DEEPER INTO WHAT MAKES BLVD SPECIAL. WE JUST HAD A MEETING WITH OUR ACCOUNT REP DALY AND WITH EVERY STEP WE TAKE WITH BLVD WE GET STRONGER AS A TEAM AND AS A COMPANY.

Desvantagens

I WISH THAT IT COULD HAVE TRANSFERRED OUR PAST RETAIL HISTORY. I USED THAT A LOT IN THE PAST AND WE HAD TO MANUALLY RETRIEVED THAT DATA BEFORE THE TRANSFER HAPPENED FROM OUR PREVIOUS PLATFORM. I WOULD HAVE JUMPED ON BLVD MUCH QUICKER IF WE WERE ABLE TO HAVE OUR RETAIL HISTORY TRANSFERRED.

Virginia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A Whole New World (Cue the Little Mermaid)

Avaliado em 13/08/2020

Vantagens

Easy to use & train new employees. Reporting is sooooo easy & I don't touch Excel nearly as often. Their support team is so kind, and so personable. They made the transition seamless & actually enjoyable. I really enjoy the front desk view, and I totally wasn't expecting that. That has been the saving grace, seeing who has confirmed & not confirmed- it makes my mornings smooth & less stressful. The Little Mermaid quote was a little cheeky but honestly accurate, it's been such a nice transition for my business & my team loves it.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything so far. As my business grows, I'll have a better sense but so far it's all really good!

Nhu

y

Avaliado em 21/09/2021

Overall has been great because of the customer support. BLVD doesn't have all our needs met for our unique salon business (no software does and we dont expect anything to be perfect), but the customer support has been above and beyond in helping us find ways to lighten our load or another way to navigate.

Vantagens

User-friendly. Easy to navigate. Modern asthetics. Quick navigation for the most part. Quick and friendly customer support.

Desvantagens

1. We wish we could customize some of our client communication via email or text.
2. We wish that guest booking would send a message to the person booking to confirm they booked without attaching emails to each profile. There should be a auto reply of booking when booking for guests as well.
3. wish we could export product information instead of manually entering in each product.
4. Product fields are not saveable and we need to re-enter. Leads room for error of misspelling and creating duplicates.
5. wish we can make changes easier to both locations.

Marc

Very Satisfied With Blvd

Vantagens

Easy to use platform that has most of the features we need to operate our business. The UX is very well designed. Reporting (beta) is super helpful and easy to understand. Incredible client support starting with the initial demos and sandbox followed by the flawless integration and absolutely the ongoing support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who is so incredibly knowledgeable and helpful. Our company feels incredibly supported by the BLVD team.

Desvantagens

I think we will always have some suggestions for the BLVD team because our infrared sauna business is a bit different from the salon businesses that the company has focused on.

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

Booker was a complete dumpster fire of issues. Often experienced critical issues that were more than bug fixes. Terrible support, really non-existent and often confrontational by them. Features were lacking, horrible UX.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Much better product and we were impressed with the idea of having a dedicated support person after integration.
Carlos

We love Boulevard

Avaliado em 20/10/2022

We absolutely love Boulevard and I recommend it to other salons as a Salon Business Coach.

Vantagens

We love all the advanced technology, features and ease of use.

Desvantagens

At first we had issues with tech support but now things are much better.

Razões para escolher o Boulevard

We had the legacy STX product and it was very outdated.

Inspire

The technology
Cristina

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Tried several options – Boulevard won by a landslide.

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

Great! Onboarding was a breeze and my partner manager is super responsive. When problems arise they fix them very quickly.

Vantagens

The ease of use for new staff and for clients is unparalleled in my opinion – the learning curve is so short and with a fast growing team, ease of training is huge for our business. It's intuitive and I love the sleek design that clients experience.

Desvantagens

Because it is new, there are occasionally features I miss from longer-established platforms (example - gift card functionality was only added recently). However, they are rolling out new features every single month and are very response to requests. Worth the wait for full functionality. For my business I wish it had class booking functionality but also appreciate the laser-focus on appointment-based booking.

ABC Glofox, Vagaro e Mindbody

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Sleeker design, and the booking overlay over my existing website versus pushing clients to an outside website.
Margie

Love BOULEVARD!

Avaliado em 24/12/2020

Vantagens

I love that it is so easy to look up information and also add and customize for our business. Tech support is always there to help and notify's us if there is any changes due to holidays ahead of time!

Desvantagens

I wish that I could customize the differences while making the schedule, i.e every other monday instead of first and third, etc.

Mari
  • Setor: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Overall good, but needs som improvements

Avaliado em 14/09/2021

Overall it is good, but it doesn't serve my businesses needs 100%.

Overall it is good, but it doesn't serve my businesses needs 100%.

Vantagens

It was very easy to set up and the interface is easier than other platforms I've seen. The customer help is very good, too!

Desvantagens

There are often bugs/error messages when trying to adjust appointments, that can be very frustrating and hold up a client's checkout or scheduling experience. There also really needs to be an easy, clear option to book two services at the same time for the same person.

Booker e Vagaro

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

It seemed like the most streamlined option and best fit for my salon.
John

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Keep all of your clients details together and orderly.

Avaliado em 06/07/2023

I love BLVD. The only downside is there reports. There are so many important analytics that are important to salon team members when it comes to sales, understanding our clients, retaining clients, and retaining NEW clients. Improve this, and BLVD would be the overall greatest package available.

Vantagens

The 2 way messaging, and professional look of BLVD sets it apart from other systems.

Desvantagens

Their reports need the most improvement The variety of reports do not measure up to what you would expect from BLVD. They should take a look at other systems and see these are strong points on other systems that may be the reason people hold back from becoming a BLVD User. Reports are so important for Owners and Managers who need to gather analytics in order to create benchmarks for team members.

Twyla

Always Improving!

Avaliado em 07/07/2023

Overall the experience was great from set up to launch, the most critical of functions we need as a studio work in our favor

Vantagens

I love the ease of customization, especially since we utilize the software for both retail AND services. Additionally the fact that the price is steady regardless of the number of users is helpful for growing businesses. My favorite thing is the customer service, we've had barely any issues since we began using Boulevard, but the couple times they didn't beat us to the punch notifying us of issues, we had answers within MINUTES of reaching out.

Desvantagens

The professional app needs a lot of work in my opinion. The lack of ability to take payments in the mobile app creates problems when we are trying to do purchases or enter appointments and aren't near a computer, and scheduling the appointments can be a chore, if there was a way to utilize the app so we have the same options to see and select the best times/all times for appointments and choose times that way would create a lot of ease for all users.

Piotr
  • Setor: Fabricação de ferrovias
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Avaliado em 30/05/2023

In my overall experience with Boulevard, I found it to be a powerful and feature-rich salon management platform. The range of tools and functionalities provided comprehensive support for various aspects of salon operations, helping to streamline processes and improve customer experience. With careful consideration of the pricing structure, Boulevard has the potential to be an excellent choice for salons seeking a holistic and efficient management solution.

Vantagens

One of the aspects I liked most about Boulevard was its comprehensive suite of salon management tools. From appointment scheduling to client management and POS functionality, Boulevard provided an all-in-one solution for running a salon business efficiently. The user-friendly interface and intuitive design made it easy to navigate and utilize the various features.

Desvantagens

One aspect that I found less favorable about Boulevard was the pricing structure, which might be prohibitive for small or independent salons. While the platform offers robust features, the cost could be a barrier for businesses operating on a tight budget. Providing more flexible pricing options or scaled-down packages could make it more accessible to a wider range of salon owners.

Venus

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Customer service is top notch

Avaliado em 02/11/2022

Vantagens

It works 97% of the time; appointments book easy and it keeps track of important numbers.

Desvantagens

Edit functionality is minimal. Client database edits are good but could be better. It can get very cluttered because there is no way to delete service or retail; only disable or block I wish there were more reminders and in the reminders it detailed all services booked and if it were a group booking and what services were booked for that group. It only allows confirmation of one service I also wish the add on option like loyalty products would work and were easier to edit

Functionality

Prices
Ashley

Loving our new software

Avaliado em 01/07/2020

We switched from a really large, out of date system. Boulevard is clean and simple. It has brought our salon into 2020 with ease. I would have never gotten through the quarantine and being able to work remotely without the ease of Boulevard. The customer service staff is wonderful, always available, and quick to respond. I am so pleased with our choice to switch, I would never go back!

Vantagens

Ease of communicating to the company is top notch! The program is simple, clean, and easy to use. Transition from the other software we used was painless. Booking app and staff app is great! Integrated CC processing is amazing as well.

Desvantagens

A few reports could be added, online booking features could be a bit cleaner.

Razões para mudar para o Boulevard

Boulevard checked all the boxes for us.