35 avaliações

Outfunnel

Software de automação de marketing para gestão de campanhas de e-mail

4,9 /5 (35 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Recursos
4,4
100% dos usuários recomendam este app
35 avaliações
Valentin B.

Works as advertised

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Setup super easy, most things were intuitive. Had to clarify a few things with the support team but they were super responsive so no problem.

Vantagens

I really like that Outfunnel does exactly what it says on the box. For me, it elegantly bridges the shortcomings of Pipedrive which is our main CRM. The team is great and I've already had a few discussions with them and saw that they implemented a few of my requests

Desvantagens

It's not as feature-full as other products on the market. For me, it's more of a tool and less of a solution. It's best to get into it already knowing what you're trying to achieve.

Harjinder G.
Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Outfunnel software review

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Outfunnel allows the Marketing team to send emails on behalf of the sales team freeing up their time to do sales activities. Outfunnel have a fantastic support team, their Live Chat is a great way to get answers quickly. They're always open to recommendations and have regular product updates with new features and functionality.

Vantagens

There are two things I like most about the software, firstly the newly added dynamic sender details functionality, giving you the ability to change sender details dynamically based on the contact owner in our CRM, so you don't need to create multiple emails for each sender. This has saved us a great deal of time. Secondly the bounce activity tracking which allows us to identify incorrect/invalid email addresses and update/cleanse them accordingly, helping us to maintain a cleaner database.

Desvantagens

The bounce emails are caught by Outfunnel and we have no visibility of these. It would be good to have these emails filtered into a specific mailbox and identify hard/soft bounces. Also, currently we're unable to map to single/multiple option fields in Pipedrive, only text date and number fields are supported.

Adam W.
Setor: Gestão da educação
Traduzido para o Português

Simple tool for managing segmented e-mails

Avaliado em 16/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We had a larger mailchimp e-list and were keeping individual user data in pipedrive. Outfunnel allowed us to segment the pipedrive user base much more specifically in order to manage small to medium bulk e-mails. As a small business that cares about not spamming our followers, this segmentation is perfect to send people exactly what we think they want to hear about.

Vantagens

We like how well Outfunnel connects to our existing CRM (pipedrive) and allows us to getting additional data points. It was easy to set-up and connected to everything we already use really well. The team was very communicative and supportive to get up and running.

Desvantagens

Getting the e-mails approved via our domain was a bit tedious, but this is the case with most e-mail softwares. There are still a few features we would love, but this works for now.

Rene S.
Setor: Pesquisa
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to use and first choice if you are using Pipedrive

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 01/04/2019

Lean, clean and simple.

Vantagens

Easy to implement and the perfect choice if you are using Pipedrive.

Desvantagens

Only Mailchimp is possible right now so, we were limited regarding the automation workflows.

Excellent marketing automation, with a focus on B2B

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Overall, Outfunnel has been a helpful tool for automating our email nurture campaigns. The email sequences are easy to use, and perfect for simple, conversational emails. The data is synced to our CRM, so it's all automated.

Vantagens

The value for money is incredible. Outfunnel does all the heavylifting for automated email marketing. Data such as email engagement, web visit and even lead scores are synced to our CRM, marrying lead nurturing and sales in a seamless way.

Desvantagens

The functionality is a little limited, but it's sufficient for us. May be insufficient if you needs are more complex.

Traduzido para o Português

Great customer support...if you need it, but you won't

Avaliado em 26/06/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent value for money and a good single-purpose app for CRM basic marketing automation.

Vantagens

Does what it says, and is vastly easier to use than Frederick von Chimpenheimer IV's product. It you do need help setting up the support is very personalized and fast.

Desvantagens

I'm not sure there's anything I don't like, except that it requires being connected to pipedrive; i understand that's it's purpose; but would be nice to have other intetrations.

Olivia S.
Setor: Serviços de eventos

Best tool for two-way integration for Pipedrive and MailChimp

Avaliado em 19/05/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

The Outfunnel team readily answered all questions and allowed us to extend our trial while we worked through extra testing. The tracking of user activity has been seamless. This tool also allowed us to catch that a certain segment of our email list had not received an email, and we were able to easily fix that and send it out.

Vantagens

Outfunnel was very easy to setup and implement. The two-way integration was a critical decision factor. The sales team especially likes that all user activity is tracked in Pipedrive, allowing for seamless communication between our marketing and sales efforts.

Desvantagens

We have not yet utilized the email marketing tools offered directly via Outfunnel. We are continuing to use MailChimp.

Tim G.
Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

No more extracts!

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Excellent support and engagement with outfunnel. It does the job and gets better every release.

Vantagens

The deep integration with pipedrive CRM is why I use this app for email mktg.

Desvantagens

The features are still basic, but the integration outweighs this, plus the company is very open about their roadmap for new features.

Andrew T.

Superb Connector Delivering Proven Results

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

From the first trial and configurations the software has been reliable, backed up by responsive and helpful support. It delivered just what we needed and we have continued to deploy new features as they are released.

Vantagens

The system was easy to set up and is ongoing maintenance is minimal. We don’t even have to login to the interface as it just works.

Desvantagens

Small annoyance that new email lists in Mailchimp can cause create new records in Pipedrive

Robert J.
Setor: Serviços de informação
Traduzido para o Português

Easy to get started and great value for money

Avaliado em 08/09/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We are solving some of our onboarding and sales communication automation needs with Outfunnel.

Vantagens

Outfunnel makes setting up automated email communication that can support your onboarding, sales and marketing processes effortless. The UI is simple. It has all the features to get going fast.

Desvantagens

Their vision of a fully lifecycle communication and marketing tool is still in its infancy so it is a more of an aid to existing processes rather than a tool to setup your entire set of processes.

Dovile K.
Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

Outfunnel is one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools

Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Outfunnel is really one of the most handful and user-friendly mailing tools we ever used for our newsletter campaigns.

Vantagens

We have started using Outfunnel for Pipedrive and Mailchimp synchronizations first, but soon we’ve switched to Outfunnel as our main mailing tool. It's very easy to use and setup mailing campaigns for the selected target groups – Pipedrive filters. Creating or duplicating a newsletter is very simple and fast even for non-experienced users, the same goes for adding personalization fields to the content.
All sents, opens, clicks, bounces and unsubscribes are visible in the main Campaigns report and are reflected in Pipedrive as well.
Detailed campaign reports can be easily downloaded from Outfunnel to excel for further analysis. The automation and synchronization with Pipedrive are really outstanding – all activities done with Outfunnel are precisely reflected in CRM.

Desvantagens

What we do not see in the report yet are ‘replies’ to our mailings as this feature needs some setup to our google account that’s not so simple for us to do without admin rights.

Vlad I.
Setor: Serviços de informação

One-of-a-kind tool for 2-way sync between Pipedrive and Mailchimp

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Very positive, especially given the usefulness of the tool and how reachable and helpful the support is

Vantagens

Its cornerstone functionality allowed us to streamline the syncing workflow and to trigger CRM automations based on drip email activity of individual users. It's also a very straightforward tool to use, and it didn't require a whole lot of time to set up. Being reasonably priced, it's one of the best ways to build linked CRM automations for those using Mailchimp for email marketing purposes.

Desvantagens

In the beginning, there were certain features that were lacking for an optimal workflow. However, after reaching out to the support team, those were added to the development roadmap and implemented as soon as 2.5 weeks after my request.

Chris L.
Traduzido para o Português

Great service and seamless integrations

Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Our overall experience has been positive and we will be long term users

Vantagens

We like how easy it is to link our CRM (Pipedrive) to Mail Chimp, the lead scoring feature is relevant and useful, the synch with our CRM is seamless and works smoothly. We think that the value vs. cost is really good for the price. Outfunnel worked with us when other companies declined us due to the industry we work closely in (Residential Mortgages)

Desvantagens

We do not have any complaints or see any down sides as the product and service fully meets our needs

Louise J.

Outfunnel and Account Management

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

We use it to understand how engaged old accounts are with our marketing activities. We also use the lead score functionality to identify potential warm leads for our database contacts.

Vantagens

We love that we can now see how our key accounts have engaged with our marketing activity, allowing us to tailor our account management strategy.
I also once wrote in with a billing query and it was responded within hours - amazing!

Desvantagens

I thought the pricing was based on the number of contacts you had (in pipedrive), as opposed to how often you talk to them. So we have c. 3,500 email address and a 15,000 contacts account, if I email these contacts more than 4 x we reach our limit. I don't tend to email more than 2-3 times, so it's not a big deal, but for the size of our business it wouldn't make financial sense for us to upgrade to the next level.

Casey H.
Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Simple and powerful

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Outfunnel pulls information about an email recipient's interaction with our email and website. Putting this information at the sales teams' fingertips is extremely useful to their sales efforts.

Vantagens

Outfunnel seamlessly integrates pipedrive and mailchimp to provide powerful data to our sales team. I don't have to think about it because it just does what it's supposed to do. If I have any issue or questions, customer service is on top of it quickly and helps me find the answer.

Desvantagens

Minor thing, but when someone unsubscribes, I wish it updated pipedrive rather than stopped synching.

Alexander M.
Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Great tool with powerful 2-way sync

Avaliado em 19/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Definitely one of my favorite marketing automation tools that runs in the background while I focus on my work.

Vantagens

I've been using Pipedrive and Mailchimp for years, but never knew I could sync the two like this. Thanks to Outfunnel I don't have to think about my many email lists any more (they are in full sync with my contacts list). This tool has made my job way easier and the value I get for the price is great.

Desvantagens

At first it wasn't clear to me how many contacts I can sync as the subscription fee depends on that. I contact their support and got an immediate answer that gave me the extra push I needed to buy their subscription.

Calvin M.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

Great integration for MailChimp

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Really good to work with the team at outfunnel... They are very helpful to support specific ideas and add many features to the roadmap over the years

Vantagens

Syncs all contacts and info from pipedrive to MailChimp beautifully and exactly how it should. Rather simple but just works! Customer support is very personal from the small team at pipedrive

Slightly clunky as they develop the UI. Very basic functionality

Hassan K.
Setor: Consultoria de gestão
Traduzido para o Português

Simple, functional and useful tool to have

Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It's great value for money and does what it says on the tin.
I don't have to worry about it. Just cruise control and enjoy the results!
On top of that, there is the excellent, personal customer service. That's a BIG factor for me and certainly made me feel as a business both welcome and valued

Vantagens

Primarily used it to link MailChimp to Pipedrive. to be fair, it is very easy to use and certainly helped us as a tool for managing leads and measuring effort vs value for us.
As a start-up in its early stages of growth, having the web tracking feature is a big plus too.

Desvantagens

It took us a short while to figure out and benefit from the range of features thsi offers. It's not entirely a bad thing if I'm honest. I ended p having more than expected

Setor: Manutenção predial
Traduzido para o Português

Very easy to set up - within minutes my marketing was automated

Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita
Avaliado em 14/12/2018
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Outfunnel makes my life easier as I don't have to think about my mailing lists, since they are always in sync with my contacts.

Vantagens

I'm a marketer and one that doesn't code. Many tools require some plugin to be added to site but this means I have to go and ask the coder to do it. It can take days before the coder has time to help me out which can be at times frustrating. With Outfunnel I could set up my account myself and within minutes I could already see that my data was being synced between different tools.

Desvantagens

I've been using Outfunnel for a few weeks and so far haven't had any problems.

Resposta do Outfunnel

Thank you for your kind review!

Amir T.
Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Swift integration with PipeDrive

Avaliado em 10/04/2019

Vantagens

Very intuitive and easy to set up integration with PipeDrive. I set the Mailchimp sync module and it just works, no hustle. Saves me a tone of time to try and update my MailChimp contacts with the new CRM leads.

Desvantagens

I didn't try the Web Tracking module because I don't have control over the website (shared resources). I wish that there was a configuration option so I don't need to pay for modules I don't use.

Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Super-easy 2-way integration between Pipedrive and Mailchimp

Avaliado em 02/04/2019

Vantagens

Outfunnel made it easier for us to track email marketing actions for our leads and clients within our CRM. With it, we can now see which leads received and opened our newsletters and we can customize their lead-journey based on their actions and interests.

Desvantagens

Outfunnel integrates Pipedrive and Mailchimp and more integrations (like chat-services, e.g. Intercom or Drift, and others) would be very useful.

Dominique L.
Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

ElevaFInca

Very happy !
I've implented outfunnel on my third week working for ElevaFinca. The team was happy and impressed. Outfunnel help me prove my worth

Vantagens

Very nice customer service.
Once it set up it works.

Desvantagens

It's a little expensive, but at the same no other companies compares.
In pipe drive, I'd love it if it be possible to see if a prospect is subscribed to Mailchimp and see is direct stats of implication with the news letter.

Siim L.

Outfunnel

Avaliado em 28/03/2019

Vantagens

This software helps to keep in sync all the marketing contacts that i have (between Pipedrive and Mailchimp). But definitely best thing about this software is web visitor tracking! Keep it going, Andrus!

Desvantagens

There should be opportunity to tune when the web tracking info sent back to Pipedrive (for example if lead visits more than 2 pages, then send the information)

Jan M.
Setor: Consultório médico

Fast and easy to use

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

Whenever questions arised the outfunnel team was extremly quick provide helpful answers.

Vantagens

Outfunnel directly connects to Pipedrive and makes it straightforward to setup mailing lists based on filters.

Desvantagens

Nothing major to complain about - layouting could be improved.

Priit P.

Great support

Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Vantagens

Software does what it has to but what I appreciate the most is the super responsive customer support

Desvantagens

Some features were missing at the beginning but these have been rolled out in the past months.