9 avaliações

5 /5
  • Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
9 avaliações
Marek Š.
  • Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Premium VPN service at $1.9/user – excellent!

Avaliado em 02/09/2020

Finally, an affordable & easy-to-use VPN for small businesses. The cost of $1.9/user in GoodAccess is much affordable than other solutions starting at $8/user. It’s also a user-friendly experience. 10/10.

Vantagens

Excellent! Fast & stable connection via desktop and mobile apps. Premium service without compromise just for $1.9/user. Great customer support. Can only recommend it!

Desvantagens

Really not much. We’d also appreciate a Linux app. It’s suited best for 100 users – but if you contact the sales team, you can get a custom offer.

Resposta do Samohyb Traduzido para o Português

Hello Marek. Thank you very much for your kind review! We really appreciate your feedback.
Best regards.
GoodAccess team

Leonel A.
  • Setor: Administração pública
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Effective solution with affordable price

Avaliado em 09/04/2021

GoodAccess costumer, tech and sales support is fantastic. They are very quick to reply and have made an extra effort to meet our demands.

Vantagens

The software is very intuitive and easy to use. It allowed us to access remotely our systems which require fixed IP. It is cost effective and fit very well to the size of our team.

Desvantagens

We had some difficulty installing the software on older Windows 7 systems.

Hello Alfonso,
thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate the feedback and I promise that we address the Win7 issue.

Zviad J.
  • Setor: Desenvolvimento de programas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Goodaccess VPN

Avaliado em 26/03/2021

When I decided to use VPN, I tried lot of companies but finally I found GoodAccess!

Vantagens

First of all you can enter the site and read what you will get after payment, this is very important. They have supper support team, if something, just click and they are standing next of you and know how to help you!

Desvantagens

In this app you can't manage sites(block), but they are making updates very often, therefore maybe this will not be problem in the future !

Hello Zviad,
thank you very much for your review.
I've passed your feedback to our development team.

Pallani K.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

GoodAccess Review - Excellent

Avaliado em 23/03/2021

It is user friendly, consistency in the connection, easily reachable customer support and more importantly it works with the present work I handle in more efficient ways than any other VPN software I have come across.

Vantagens

Software is user friendly and the coordinator is very good and helps to resolve the issue if any very quickly and software compatibility is very good and it is always active and steady and no fluctuations in the connections or settings.

Desvantagens

Software prepared is adequate enough. I do not want have any issue with it.

Hello Pallani,
thank you for your kind review. You just made our team very happy. I promise that we'll continue to improve our product ;-)

Jan S.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

We use GoodAccess at XDENT

Avaliado em 07/04/2021

With GoodAccess, the connection is as fast and stable as in the office. I see the biggest advantage in easy administration of users and systems.

Vantagens

Our developers use Good Access for remote connection to our servers. Mainly in the covid time, when all of them are working from home.

Desvantagens

As I know, our developers do not have any issue with it.

Hi Jan,
thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate your kind feedback. Our development is exited to bring more features to our product in the future.

Záviš P.
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great value for money, perfect for small-large businesses.

Avaliado em 14/09/2020

GoodAccess was designed with though. It’s very secure, easy-to-use and also very affordable for small-large businesses. Your data & money stays in your pocket when using GoodAccess.

Vantagens

GoodAccess is a professional & affordable team VPN available on any device. It’s very friendly-to-use. The setup takes 5 minutes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on customer support is helpful, fast & friendly.

Desvantagens

We have more positive experiences than negative. We had a problem whitelisting our CRM, but the GoodAccess guru helped us really fast.

Hello Zavis,
I would like to thank you on behalf of our GoodAccess team for your kind review.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Biotecnologia
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fantiastic product, fantastic support!

Avaliado em 14/04/2021

Determining whether the software was appropriate for my needs was a breeze with very knowledgeable and speedy web chat. This software allowed me to overcome issues with trying to whitelist a dynamic IP by assigning a static IP for me and my team. Once a decision had been made it took seconds to set up and support was on hand the whole time. I could then invite and manage all of my users & admins with the click of a couple of buttons. I will definitely be be staying with GoodAccess past my trial period! Awesome!

Vantagens

I love that its so easy to set up and then manage a team of users with a dedicated IP.

Desvantagens

I haven't encountered any cons yet - but if I do I have confidence that the GoodAccess team will be able to help me out!

Maria P.
  • Setor: Serviços de informação
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect Security Match for Our Team!

Avaliado em 12/04/2021

GoodAccess helps to maintain our company security!

Vantagens

We are happy to find GoodAccess for our team.
It guarantees the security of our work, gives possibility to use different servers/encryptions from any place in the world that is really helpful and important at present Covid times when most of our agents work remotely, from home.
GoodAccess product is very simple, super user-friendly and quite fast. The complete integration with our existing business process was painless and pretty easy.
It has taken several minutes to connect a team of 60 members.
Highly recommended!

Desvantagens

Luckily, we have encountered no issues so far.

Vinasya J.
  • Setor: Jogos e cassinos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

GoodAccess Very Good VPN

Avaliado em 06/04/2021

Vantagens

static vpn which is very useful for me,
very good service and I am very satisfied

Desvantagens

I have not had any problems so far, maybe if have i will tell