DaVinci Resolve

Video editing software for post-production processes

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

94 avaliações

Jeremy D.

DaVinci Resolve: The Next Industry Standard

Avaliado em 01/06/2022

I have been unhappy with Final Cut Pro and (especially) Premiere, so I was shocked when I downloaded DaVinci Resolve and it was so powerful! And the Fairlight audio editor is light years beyond anything else in the industry, offering full multitrack mixing, output busses, and more. I cannot recommend this software enough.

Vantagens

Firstly, the free version of DaVinci Resolve is so good, I would wager most amateur video editors would never need to upgrade to the Studio version. It's shocking that BlackMagic gives away an editor this good for free, and I would be surprised if DaVinci Resolve does not replace Adobe Premiere in the next 5-10 years.

Desvantagens

DaVinci Resolve has some quirks that take getting used to, especially when it comes to the animation workflow. This is a confusing interface where you hook up nodes in a nebulous flowchart that just does not make sense to a newcomer.

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

Adobe Premiere is simply an outdated, buggy program, and Apple Final Cut Pro can be confusing and tedious to use (despite its optimization). DaVinci Resolve just works.

Adobe Premiere Pro e Final Cut Pro

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

Gives me all the features for free.
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best Free Software for Color Grading .

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

At first I had difficulty learning the program, but after practice I learned how to use the tools correctly, and the most important thing I learned how to correct colors professionally.

Vantagens

The most important thing I loved about Da Vinci Resolve is that it is free and I can use it for several uses, but my favorite use without any comparison is color correction, you won't believe me how powerful it is in color adjustment and correction, I can modify the colors of my videos now as we see in the movies, it really is Very nice
I know there are many programs out there that offer color correction benefits, but none quite as professional as Da Vinci Resolve.
Believe me, DaVinci Resolve is currently competing with paid programs with a high strength of its features such as video editing, adding colors, removing noise, adding echo and some other effects, it accepts importing subtitles from other programs.

Desvantagens

I think the only problem is that the user interface is complicated, so if you are a beginner, get ready to invest your time and effort to master the program and use the tools.

• Setor: Instituições religiosas
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Edit movies like the major studios

Avaliado em 12/11/2021

Vantagens

This software has everything needed to produce high-quality videos or even movies.

Desvantagens

The learning curve was a bit too steep for me as I needed to start producing right away. The features were also way more than I need at the moment. Getting the audio to sound rich was hard for me.

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci Resolve made having to use a video editor and an audio editor no longer necessary.

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci is way better and for free.
Ernesto alfonso O.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Calidad Cinemática, nada mejor.

Avaliado em 12/05/2022

Es increíblemente completo, útil y su calidad es lo mejor. Si eres productor simplemente es lo mejor que existe para producir videos de calidad cinamática.

Vantagens

Es robusto, completo, puedes editar todos los aspectos de video, luz, contrastes, colores, escenas, máscaras, todo absolutamente todo puedes corregir con este software.
Su poder de procesamiento de video es sin igual, su interface es muy amigable y es tan completo que no necesitas plugins de terceros.
Sus correcciones de audio y edición de audio son completisimas haciendo que no necesites un software especializado de audio.

Desvantagens

Es muy robusto por ello necesitas un equipo con muchos regursos gráficos, ram y HDD.

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

Este software lo incluye todo, representa una inversión alta pero si concideras que no necesitarás ningun software extra ni plugins, lo hace la mejor opción.

Gaia B.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The BEST free video editing suite

Avaliado em 16/05/2022

Vantagens

There are many pros to using DaVinci Resolve, including its ability to handle high-resolution footage, its conformant handling of RAW files, and its support for a wide range of editing software. Additionally, the software has a robust set of features that allow it to be used for numerous tasks in post-production workflows.
The most important thing is that it's a FREE full-fledged suite of tools for video editing.

Desvantagens

There are only a few cons to using DaVinci Resolve, the most notable of which may be its price tag (for the Studio version of the software). This software is also not as user-friendly as other editing options available, so it may take a bit more time to learn how to use it effectively. Additionally, DaVinci Resolve is only suitable for professional usage and does not have many features geared toward amateur editors.

Stella G.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A full post-production software

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

A lovely day-to-day basis video editor tool

Vantagens

With DaVinci Resolve, I can perform multi-cameras editing, insert animations, and add legends and titles to the new videos. There are many other editing features including multi-user collaboration tools. In a few words, this is a professional-grade software!

Desvantagens

In some versions, you are allowed to work in a very short range of bits, which can give you some problems while using some camera models.

Price

PowerDirector
Oumarou S.
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

So Good but so heavy

Avaliado em 10/06/2022

Not bad but can be better

Vantagens

Da Vinci resolve he’s one of my best video editing software. I love it features that combines the equivalent of both adobe premiere Pro and adobe after effects in one and only software.

Desvantagens

I dislike the wait of the software. I almost every time notice lags while editing in 4K video on my Windows PC. It requires so much cpu and gpu ressources to run properly.

Xavier S.
  • Setor: Música

It is free!!! Use it!!!!

Avaliado em 26/06/2022

Overall I had a great experience with the software. Like everything it takes a little time to learn the software.

Vantagens

That you can use it for free and it has everything that you would need. Why pay a subscription when this is free!!!! I have thought about paying for the program but have not need to because all the tools that I need are there for free. When I need the paid tools I would be happy to pay the one time fee.

Desvantagens

I would say the least I liked about the software is that sometimes it is hard for me to find the tool that I needed at certain moments.

• Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One of the top video editor

Avaliado em 12/05/2022

Vantagens

I am using Danvinci Resolve 17.4.2 it gives this professional feel from its interface, layout and features one can tell that he or she is using an advance editing software. I love the advance color grading and correction tools. I love the fact that under Resolve FX color there is color space transform with preset color schemes that matches the type of camera that one used, applying these the footage dramatically transforms the footage before one proceeds with color grading. Under fusion tap there are nodes that takes this software to the pros. One can color grade or correct separately using nodes separate layers, for instance one can color grade or correct the skin tone, grass or sky separately using nodes layers. What is amazing is that under fusion the nodes allow the editor to fuse and customize the motion graphic effects, also creating awesome 3D text.

Desvantagens

I started using version 16 I have been struggling with constant crushing and GPU error message. I thought upgrading to version 17 it would be better but it was the same thing. My major issue with Davinci Resolve is constant freezing, crushing during editing and exporting.

Bernard G.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Fantastic video editing - used by the pros in the movie industry

Avaliado em 19/05/2022

I was looking for a video editing to replace Movavi. I saw an offer in the WSJ for a free version and that was it! I am so glad I found this remarkable application

Vantagens

The free version is remarkably powerful for editing movies. It takes a little while to learn it, but it is just amazing.

Desvantagens

The manual is really huge so it is a bit overwhelming, but the power of the application is just so fantastic

Vladimir azariel M.
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

DaVinci Resolve, the all in one.

Avaliado em 02/02/2022

I started using DaVinci Resolve because I was starting to run out of space on my hard drive due to the storage being taken up by the software I was using and the size of the files they were creating. When I started using DaVinci Resolve I realized that I couldn't put it down again, and although I occasionally go back to using some software that I used in the past, it is true that DaVinci is superior in many aspects, and no, I am not exaggerating. It's easy to use, easy to implement and very, VERY cheap if you want to use the studio version, because yes, on top of everything, DaVinci has a very complete version that is FREE

Vantagens

In davinci resolve it's much easier for me to implement all the functions that I need to edit or create a video.
For example, whereas before I needed to "process" my video into montage, editing, colorization, and special effects creation using different programs, with DaVinci Resolve it's as easy as flicking from one tab to another.
Not long ago I made a 3D title in DaVinci 50% faster than I did using 3 or more programs.

Desvantagens

To be honest, DaVinci is very close to being perfect, seriously, it even seems like such an unreal program because of the number of functions it implements.
Perhaps sometimes this software is limited since it implements functions that should be dealt with one software at a time, but with time and discipline it's possible to perfectly master the virtues and the few defects that may arise.

VEGAS Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro e Adobe After Effects

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

For the price compared to other software and because it had all the functions of these in a single presentation.
Henry C.
  • Setor: Restaurantes
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

The best there is.

Avaliado em 30/09/2021

Extremely positive, to summarize it. DaVinci's editing tools are as simple or complex as you need them to be, with separate lighting, timeline, and FX suites. Transition and effect libraries have more than enough options. The exporting process deserves a shout out - it has prebuilt channel-specific export templates, i.e. "export for Vimeo," "export for Instagram," etc.

The times when I have gotten stuck, I was able to figure it out searching online forums. I do have to point out, though, that figuring issues out for yourself would be much harder without a background in film editing. This will be a rough learning tool if you're new to film editing - not an impossible one, and definitely worth the money. But you have to be comfortable operating on your own.

Vantagens

Well it's free. And there's no hidden nonsense there - you download and install, and you have a full-scale ad-free film editing suite. I've been using DaVinci Resolve for 3+ years and I've never hit an ad, paywall, pop-up, or anything of the kind.

Aside from being free, DaVinci Resolve has all the features from Adobe and Final Cut that a beginner-to-intermediate user would want. I am still shocked it's free. DaVinci is one of the few software tools that I am genuinely happy to open and start using.

Desvantagens

Because it's free, there is no customer support. The forum and knowledge library ecosystem is dense though, and you should be able to get most questions answered easily.

It's also a bit less user-friendly than other bigger name film editing tools. If you have experience using film editing software, the transition won't be too bad as it operates essentially the same as the others. If you have minimal or no experience and want to use DaVinci as a learning tool, it is going to be a harder (and entirely self-taught) transition.

Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro e iMovie

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci Resolve is free to download, simple as that. But once pricing was less of a factor for me, I made the decision to stay with DaVinci Resolve.

Final Cut Pro e iMovie

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

Again, pricing. None of the other options have a free option, or at least no decent free option. But after using DaVinci, pricing aside its features and flexibility easily rival the other options.
Cristhian josue J.
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Davinci resolve, an oscar-worthy video editor

Avaliado em 01/09/2021

Davinci resolve, meets all my needs, it's a powerful editor that doesn't require a lot of effort to learn how it works, but it can help us to create very large projects, it's good, cheap, and powerful.

A great video editing software

Vantagens

Davinci resolve is not expensive, compared to other alternatives, this video editor gives us the software license and updates FOR LIFE, for a single payment, maybe the initial investment isn't cheap, but it will last forever.

This video editor has been used in great movies and projects, so it will undoubtedly help us to create the best version of our final cut, this video editor also offers us the opportunity to use a downgrade version with the essentials to create good montages.

Davinci resolve is an alternative that everyone should try at least once.

Desvantagens

This being such a powerful software can have its disadvantages, Davinci is designed for video editing professionals, so it may be too much for you, if you are looking for a simple software, which only occupies to cut and paste video sequences, there are much cheaper alternatives that will meet what you are looking for, so I invite you to look for more basic video editors before buying this one.

Xorla A.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best of both worlds.....amateur and professional video work

Avaliado em 27/05/2021

My experience with Resolve has been 110%. Around Resolve, I have been able to develop myself into a professional video creator to earn a second stream of income. And all the feedback I have ever gotten from clients about work I have done with Resolve have been positive. Finally, considering I have only worked with free versions over multiple updagrades, I really have nothing but praise.

Vantagens

Da Vinci Resolve is an extremely comprehensive product and offers an unbelievable range of utility and functionality. What I found most amazing was how intuitive it was. Unlike other professional video software, you don't get particularly overwhelmed on your first attempt if you've only previously worked with amateur software. The interphase is neatly designed to tuck away all the advanced tools and features just within reach as you progress, but not so upfront that you get overcome. Also, for a program whose free version far outperforms paid versions of its competitors, the amount of guidance resources and free tutorial material readily available is awesome.

Desvantagens

The installation process can be quite tedious. They could improve it by automating the entire process. Available plugins for additional features could also be better packaged. But honestly, compared to how great the product is, I feel like these minuses are quite petty. Haha

PowerDirector

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

For my first try at semi-pro video production, I needed a software with more to offer than the very basic functionality of Movie Maker.

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

The others had most of their sophisticated functions reserved for paid versions. And also, the reviews I read helped me make the decision to start off with Resolve.
Daniel S.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is a powerful video, audio editor and animation creator

Avaliado em 18/04/2021

Here, where I work, this software is widely used to edit the main social media of the moment, because its construction allows the customization of different sizes and formats of renderings, besides allowing to create animations with texts, images and drawings. Its main benefit is to attend all stages of content production such as video editing, animations, colorization, audio editing and video export.

Vantagens

This software is very powerful, it brings several ways to edit videos, create animations for YouTube, Facebook, igtv and any type of social media. Available on the three main operating systems on the market such as Windows, Mac and Linux. It has two versions, the free version has some effects blocked, and the full version with all the effects and tools available.

At first the software seems complicated to operate, but over time it is possible to learn to use it without much effort.

It is a complete software where it has several tabs arranged in a workflow that greatly facilitates the use of the various tools that are: video editor, coloring tools, animation creation, editing and audio mixing with effects such as reverb , delay, noise reduction, side-chain and many others; and a rendering screen where you can choose from various video rendering formats.

To install this software you must have a graphics card, in addition to having enough space available on your hard drive to support the caches that are created throughout the Editions, and at least 8GB of RAM.

In your video editor you can create animations with phrases from pre-existing models and change them according to your needs.

It also accepts import of subtitles from other software, with the possibility of editing them easily.

It has a database system where it is possible to create, import and export projects to other similar software.

Desvantagens

In its version for Linux it is not possible to edit videos in MP4 format, needing to convert them to MOV format. It does not accept the customization of some shortcuts.

Mersen G.
  • Setor: Automação industrial
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

The BEST VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE Money Can't Buy- IT'S FREE

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

Overall, I love it! It has everything a $0 film maker needs to put their creativity into fruition. It gives small filmmakers like us a tool that professionals still use and that has never happened before. Minus the major movie stars, we're almost on the same playing field now. I've edited videos on it for 3 years and I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon- if I do it will probably be to the full paid version Davinci Resolve Studio.

Vantagens

Firstly, it's free. It has everything anyone would ever need to make a film. From sound editing to colour correcting, all the tools it provides are professional and easy to use. Did I mention that it's free? Another great thing about the software is that it actually uses your GPU. I also particularly like its trimming tools as I find that there aren't many free video editing softwares that give you the ability to make such precise cuts on a video. This is especially useful if you're a video creator who HAS TO cut 'that scene' at just the right moment else the whole film is terrible. Yes, I'm that video creator. Visual playback isn't too shabby either- it does lag sometimes but a feature called optimized media reduces that. Lastly, the thing I probably like the most is the endless options for editing the actual video appearance. You can zoom in on it, crop it, stretch it and keyframe each change to create an animated effect.

Desvantagens

It's system requirements. The software needs AT LEAST 16GB of DDR4 RAM to run smoothly. I currently run it on just 8GB which is fine if you don't mind lag and random software crashes. Davinci Resolve also comes with the default settings for Autosave being off. I learnt that one the hard way. It also sometimes has problems with audio output, particularly when you use more than one output device (like headphones and external speakers). Sometimes it doesn't automatically change to the system device. Another thing I noticed is that, for some odd reason, it randomly outputs mono audio from a stereo audio file but this does eventually fix itself.

Cody S.
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Davinci Resolve free is all you need for most small to medium scale video editing projects

Avaliado em 06/09/2020

Vantagens

The free version of Resolve is by far the most functional and feature rich video editing software out there. It beats out Adobe Premiere in the overall feature set you get, especially when you start to get into building effects in Fusion.

Each update has helped Resolve take more advantage of powerful GPUs so when you're working with VFX you're rewarded by having a high end GPU during playback and rendering.

The color modification options are rich and can do incredible things with your footage. You can easily take non-log footage and apply pre-existing effects and layers to get the look you want.

Fairlight is their audio editing suite, which is how this application started out as so you can imagine that the audio editing tools are amazing, and they are. One of the most convenient tools is the ability for Resolve to use audio analysis to automatically line up multiple clips from different cameras that filmed the same scene. If you find yourself often using a clapboard to align your footage, say good bye (assuming you're capturing audio from each camera).

The community of creators on Resolve is massive and you can find tutorial son how to do almost anything online. It's how I got started learning how to use the software and I'm still scratching the surface of it's capabilities.

Desvantagens

The software is huge and cumbersome to learn. Luckily there's tons of tutorials on youtube from many creators that can show you how to do simple to super complex tasks.

If you're moving from Adobe Premiere, you're going to miss the ability to import content from other apps directly inside of your project. Resolve doesn't support integration into Photoshop and whatnot so you can't go from editing an image in PS then open it up in Resolve like you can in Premiere. If you're someone who heavily relies on the Adobe apps, this will be the hardest thing to get past, but once you've adjusted your workflow it doesn't really add that much time to your projects. You're more so losing out on the convenience.

In previous versions it had a tendency to crash randomly. Sometimes effects you create would go corrupt or prevent the project from successfully rendering or the Resolve to crash during rendering. This would require you to pinpoint what part of the video where the failure occurred, find the offending effect, delete and recreate it from scratch. This could be caused by something as simple as a scrolling text box. It was impossible to know what would prevent a video from rendering, which was super frustrating especially when considering the error message doesn't give you any info into what caused the render to fail. They've since made fixes to prevent this from happening, but just something to keep in mind when working in large projects: save often and test your exports.

Golden C.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is a powerhouse tool in the video editing fraternity.

Avaliado em 30/09/2021

This a the best video editing software for me. Davinci Resolve has got a well structured workflow, from adding media, to editing it, to adding and modifying Fusion effects, Color grading, a variety of video transitions, Open FX plugins. This software is a real gem.

Vantagens

The advantages of Davinci resolve is that its always being updated to a higher version, which makes it ever relevant in the game. I really liked its abilty to combine multi cameras or combining several videos into one. Color grading is very easy using Davinci Resolve. It has so many video editing tools which are user friendly. Its user interface is very modern and sleek. I can also edit my audio in Davinci Resolve and it has 3D sound effects. A wide variety of transitions and effects enables me to produce quality videos. Resolve is not difficult to master and use. Above all, the software is free and can be upgraded easily.

Desvantagens

Davinci Resolve 17 requires a machine with a bigger working capacity. Sometimes it just crashes and you lose your work. Sometimes rendering takes a lot of time if your machine has a low capacity. However, all these challenges are most common in the unpaid version only.

• Setor: Maquinário
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

New Kid on the block

Avaliado em 15/07/2021

The best feature about Davinci Resolve is its capabilities for collaboration in teams and also each team member have separate timelines.

Vantagens

Davinci Resolve might be a new kid on the block but it comes packed with a lot of tools all in one. Davinci Resolve comes packed with the best video editing module which is so easy to use but yet so powerful enough to compete with other editing suits like Adobe, Final Cut Pro. What even make it unique is the fact that it can also comes with sound, special effects and 3d editing capabilities. When comes to having the best suit in the industry it will then amount to the price and Davinci Resolve takes top award as it is very powerful and yet very cheap.

Desvantagens

As they say, dynamites comes in small packages but Davinci Resolve when comes to resources it needs a very powerful system and best works with GPU processors which happens to be very expensive to buy. As much the suit it self its cheap to buy, but the others tools like control panels are also very expensive to buy.

• Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best in Color Grading.

Avaliado em 20/03/2022

I've used the program for more than two years, and I think it's a good option to start working with, considering that it has a free version.

Vantagens

It is true that there are many programs that enable you to Correct Colors ,Color Grading, add effects and make an integrated montage, but so far no program has been able to reach accuracy and make color correction very professional like Da Vinci Resolve, which has the best and most powerful feature I have seen since it started Work in designing videos that are Color Grading ,Correct Colors and in my opinion, he specializes in this thing more deeply than other programs.
The beautiful thing about the program is that it is very easy to use, and you can use it perfectly in a few days, and at the same time, you can get great colors.
Keep in mind that DaVinci Resolve has a free full version, which will be why you don't hesitate to use it in your projects.

Desvantagens

If the Da Vinci Resolve program is your first choice to get started, it will be easy to work with as I told you
But the problem is when I switched from using Adobe programs to Resolve, it was difficult for me to use the user interface and get used to it, it is completely different from what I used to use.

Arvid K.
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very heppay with this amazing video-editing software

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

Very good. I very much enjoy working with this software. Once familiar with the software (at least the parts that I use), it's proven to be the optimal video-editing software for me. Also, I very much like the sound-editing functionalities with the standard embedded effects in it. Now, I can do video and audio in one single program which makes it a lot easier to build a project.

Vantagens

All I need for editing my video's is in Davinci Resolve. I can edit op to the frame, which is exactly what I need. Also, all settings (that I use either way) are editable with numbers. That makes it easy to copy settings and values. Those were the main reasons for me to use Davinci Resolve over other products like Camtasia.

Desvantagens

The learning curve can be a thing. I definitely needed some time to get familiar with the software. But it was worth it. Also, I needed a pretty decent computer for smooth editing of my video's. So , that might be somewhat costly for business starters.

Adobe Premiere Pro e Camtasia

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

I favoured Davinci Resolve for it's usage-capabilities and it's price, which is almost unbelievable in respect of all the value and functionalities in the product.
Angelo B.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Il prodotto più completo per il montaggio video e color grading

Avaliado em 17/02/2022

Un software come Davinci Resolve può davvero cambiare il modo di produrre video e scatenare la creatività. E' un prodotto completo che merita di essere preso in considerazione per il montaggio sia dagli amatori che dai professionisti.

Vantagens

Di Davinci Resolve apprezzo la semplificazione dell'interfaccia. Rispetto alla concorrenza, che ho usato per anni, Blackmagicdesign ha scelto saggiamente di suddividerla in diverse macro aree ognuna dedicata ad una fase differente del montaggio. Quelle presenti sono: Media, Cut, Edit, Fusion, Color, Fairlight, Deliver. In questo modo non risulta complesso trovare il tool adatto per il tipo di operazione che ci interessa. E' un software veloce che permette di effettuare dei montaggi di qualità professionale e dei rendering più veloci della concorrenza. E' aggiornato di frequente ed è gratuito nella versione base che è già sufficientemente completa per un utilizzo lavorativo impegnativo. Per il color grading non ha rivali.

Desvantagens

Riuscire ad abituarsi alle numerose interfacce non è così intuitivo e passare da un altro software a questo necessita del tempo e della formazione ma una volta capito il funzionamento diventa molto rapido produrre un risultato di qualità. Sono presenti online degli efficaci tutorial in inglese con sottotitoli in italiano creati direttamente da Blackmagicdesign per agevolare l'apprendimento

Eero L.
  • Setor: Eletrônicos
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It is hard to believe this is free - but it is

Avaliado em 22/02/2022

It is a well-working software and I haven't found anything I need and it doesn't have. On the other hand, it has a lot of functionalities that I have never even tried, so I am sure it offers a lot for more professional users.

Vantagens

DaVinci resolve offers most if not all of the tools you want to create great-looking videos. I had an old version of Adobe Premiere and this beats it, although I really liked Premiere and had a long history with it. The biggest reason for thumbs up is the price. Difficult to compete with a free product that works well.

Desvantagens

I found it a bit difficult to use in the beginning because I had used Premiere for a long time. Video editing software has typically a lot of bells and whistles and DaVinci Resolve is not an exception. Takes a while to get used to if you are moving from another software.

Adobe Premiere Pro e Final Cut Pro

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

I needed to upgrade my older version of Premiere Pro, but I didn't like Adobe's new annual pricing model. I rather buy once, own it, and upgrade when I really need to.

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

I tried Final Cut Pro some years earlier, and it was horrible to use. I would choose any other software any day. Premiere is good, but pricey.
Michael G.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Full Featured NLE for Content Creators at an Accessible Price Point

Avaliado em 31/05/2021

Overall I have been very happy with what I can accomplish with this NLE. It's not hard to use if you are used to similar software yet it's very powerful and full featured.

Vantagens

Having used other non linear editing software such as Final Cut and Adobe Premiere, it was easy to jump in and start editing with Davinci as the interface is pretty straightforward. It features different tabs for focus on various aspects of the editing process such as managing your media, color correction, special effects, audio, exporting and of course editing. Davinci Resolve comes in two basic versions... the free application and the paid Davinci Resolve Studio. Unlike most free software, there are no watermarks or other crippling limitations on the free to use version. If you are a hobbyist vs a professional, you can really do quite a bit with the nonpaid version. I opted to upgrade to Studio which does offer a fair amount of advanced features which at the time of this writing was a one time cost of $300. In contrast to Adobe's subscription service for their products, this is quite affordable for those that want to use professional package for a very reasonable price. The publisher, Blackmagic Design appears to make their editing software accessible at this price point due to generating most of their revenue from their high end cameras and editing consoles. Lastly, like most software, there is an abundance of instructional videos on YouTube from third party content creators on how to use Resolve which has been very helpful in ramping up my skillset quickly.

Desvantagens

I'm hard pressed to find any cons so far. My experience with Resolve has been primarily a positive one thus far.

Tolu A.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

The Best Free Video Ediing Tool

Avaliado em 28/09/2021

Absolutely love it. I use it in editing all the videos I post on Youtube and the quality is very impressive

Vantagens

Easy and excellent video editing tools
Fusion is amazing for creating different effects
The free version is far better than many other paid video editing software available online
I also like that I can download it on my system and access it anytime without an internet connection
Export as mov , mp4 or even to youtube direct should you want

Desvantagens

It is quite heavy, and can consume your system resource.
Takes a bit of getting used to as a result of the many functions and tools. So you will need to take a couple of hours to learn how to use the software.

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

Better features and tools. Far more professional to use.

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

There were more tutorials online on how to use davinci It had more features and was a complete solution for what I wanted to achieve.