Avaliações do DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci Resolve

4,8 (228)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de edição de vídeo para processos de pós-produção

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

228 avaliações

Cristhian Josue
Cristhian Josue
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Davinci resolve, an oscar-worthy video editor

Avaliado em 01/09/2021

Davinci resolve, meets all my needs, it's a powerful editor that doesn't require a lot of effort to learn how it works, but it can help us to create very large projects, it's good, cheap, and powerful.

A great video editing software

Vantagens

Davinci resolve is not expensive, compared to other alternatives, this video editor gives us the software license and updates FOR LIFE, for a single payment, maybe the initial investment isn't cheap, but it will last forever.

This video editor has been used in great movies and projects, so it will undoubtedly help us to create the best version of our final cut, this video editor also offers us the opportunity to use a downgrade version with the essentials to create good montages.

Davinci resolve is an alternative that everyone should try at least once.

Desvantagens

This being such a powerful software can have its disadvantages, Davinci is designed for video editing professionals, so it may be too much for you, if you are looking for a simple software, which only occupies to cut and paste video sequences, there are much cheaper alternatives that will meet what you are looking for, so I invite you to look for more basic video editors before buying this one.

Vladimir Azariel
Vladimir Azariel
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

DaVinci Resolve, the all in one.

Avaliado em 02/02/2022

I started using DaVinci Resolve because I was starting to run out of space on my hard drive due to the storage being taken up by the software I was using and the size of the files they were creating. When I started using DaVinci Resolve I realized that I couldn't put it down again, and although I occasionally go back to using some software that I used in the past, it is true that DaVinci is superior in many aspects, and no, I am not exaggerating. It's easy to use, easy to implement and very, VERY cheap if you want to use the studio version, because yes, on top of everything, DaVinci has a very complete version that is FREE

Vantagens

In davinci resolve it's much easier for me to implement all the functions that I need to edit or create a video.
For example, whereas before I needed to "process" my video into montage, editing, colorization, and special effects creation using different programs, with DaVinci Resolve it's as easy as flicking from one tab to another.
Not long ago I made a 3D title in DaVinci 50% faster than I did using 3 or more programs.

Desvantagens

To be honest, DaVinci is very close to being perfect, seriously, it even seems like such an unreal program because of the number of functions it implements.
Perhaps sometimes this software is limited since it implements functions that should be dealt with one software at a time, but with time and discipline it's possible to perfectly master the virtues and the few defects that may arise.

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

For the price compared to other software and because it had all the functions of these in a single presentation.
Kim
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Good with color, bad to edit on.

Avaliado em 06/03/2023

Vantagens

The color functionally is great and I would recommend using this for color correction.

Desvantagens

The editing though is abysmal, and simple things like speed ramping and key frames is overly complicated.

Xorla
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best of both worlds.....amateur and professional video work

Avaliado em 27/05/2021

My experience with Resolve has been 110%. Around Resolve, I have been able to develop myself into a professional video creator to earn a second stream of income. And all the feedback I have ever gotten from clients about work I have done with Resolve have been positive. Finally, considering I have only worked with free versions over multiple updagrades, I really have nothing but praise.

Vantagens

Da Vinci Resolve is an extremely comprehensive product and offers an unbelievable range of utility and functionality. What I found most amazing was how intuitive it was. Unlike other professional video software, you don't get particularly overwhelmed on your first attempt if you've only previously worked with amateur software. The interphase is neatly designed to tuck away all the advanced tools and features just within reach as you progress, but not so upfront that you get overcome. Also, for a program whose free version far outperforms paid versions of its competitors, the amount of guidance resources and free tutorial material readily available is awesome.

Desvantagens

The installation process can be quite tedious. They could improve it by automating the entire process. Available plugins for additional features could also be better packaged. But honestly, compared to how great the product is, I feel like these minuses are quite petty. Haha

Mersen
  • Setor: Automação industrial
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

The BEST VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE Money Can't Buy- IT'S FREE

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

Overall, I love it! It has everything a $0 film maker needs to put their creativity into fruition. It gives small filmmakers like us a tool that professionals still use and that has never happened before. Minus the major movie stars, we're almost on the same playing field now. I've edited videos on it for 3 years and I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon- if I do it will probably be to the full paid version Davinci Resolve Studio.

Vantagens

Firstly, it's free. It has everything anyone would ever need to make a film. From sound editing to colour correcting, all the tools it provides are professional and easy to use. Did I mention that it's free? Another great thing about the software is that it actually uses your GPU. I also particularly like its trimming tools as I find that there aren't many free video editing softwares that give you the ability to make such precise cuts on a video. This is especially useful if you're a video creator who HAS TO cut 'that scene' at just the right moment else the whole film is terrible. Yes, I'm that video creator. Visual playback isn't too shabby either- it does lag sometimes but a feature called optimized media reduces that. Lastly, the thing I probably like the most is the endless options for editing the actual video appearance. You can zoom in on it, crop it, stretch it and keyframe each change to create an animated effect.

Desvantagens

It's system requirements. The software needs AT LEAST 16GB of DDR4 RAM to run smoothly. I currently run it on just 8GB which is fine if you don't mind lag and random software crashes. Davinci Resolve also comes with the default settings for Autosave being off. I learnt that one the hard way. It also sometimes has problems with audio output, particularly when you use more than one output device (like headphones and external speakers). Sometimes it doesn't automatically change to the system device. Another thing I noticed is that, for some odd reason, it randomly outputs mono audio from a stereo audio file but this does eventually fix itself.

Sean

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best NLE you can get your hands on

Avaliado em 07/09/2022

Vantagens

Pay once model, no monthly overhead and free updates after that.
Far superior editing model compared to Adobe's clunk dynamic link.

Desvantagens

Understanding some of the concepts of node based editing can be tricky at times, however once you understand that you're flying.
It can be a bit resource intensive.

Brendan

DaVinci Resolve converted me from the Adobe CC

Avaliado em 25/08/2022

Resolve has just sped up my workflow and has also provided tools (the colour tab) to make my content look even better. I now only user Adobe for AE, but once Fusion is fleshed out a bit more, I can see myself spending the time to learn it and make the switch.

For a more detailed breakdown of features, read that section of the review.

Vantagens

- It's speed and performance in comparison to the competition
- Multiple application windows in the one application. Bouncing between areas is seamless
- The colour correction and grading. Nuff said
- The pricing. Production software like this IMO is a tool and not a service. I can't stand that if you stop paying for Adobe's CC, you get locked out from using the old tools that you've spent thousands on rather than just not being able to download future updates. Resolve's buy once and own for life is perfect, especially since you can also download almost the full program to use for free anyway

Desvantagens

I don't really have any complaints, other than sometimes I have technical issues and rendering is sometimes impossible without corrupted artefacts. I'm running a fairly old graphics card (980ti), and it can be really frustrating when certain updates and fixes are relegated only to the new card architecture.

Anil
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Creative Alliance Review

Avaliado em 06/07/2023

We have been using Resolve since past 2 years and we find this is the ultimate software for video editing and post processing. Motion tracking is one of the key features that we like in this software.

Vantagens

We here at Creative Alliance use Davinci Resolve daily to edit our videos. We produce daily videos in our multiple YouTube Channels like REACTION RETREAT and occasionally in our another channel CREATIVE ALLIANCE MUSIC. Editing videos have never been this fun and wide variety of features make this software a must have!

Desvantagens

A small integration of post production capabilities like that of After Effects would make this software complete.

Klavs
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best free and the best paid

Avaliado em 15/10/2022

I'm really fond of Davinci Resolve, it contains everything I need and I love the workflow of the program.

Vantagens

The fact that it's free to use and you get a free studio license if you buy a camera, is just amazing. But the main reason for using this product is that they update it quite often and I my system doesn't get breakdowns.

Desvantagens

The audio editing in Resolve is not as great as it could be. BUT for me the video editing is the most important. Non-movable windows within the program.

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

cheaper, easier workflow, ATEM switcher project workflow (makes my day)

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

It's generally easier to work in Resolve with the Blackmagic ATEM recordings.
Guillermo
Guillermo
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The simplest yet most powerful professional video edition software

Avaliado em 29/09/2022

I came across DaVinci Resolve in early 2020, during the pandemic. As an amateur musician and video editor I was able to produce very decent videos in less than a couple of days using phone video takes. The vast offer of tutorials and effects make it very easy to create nice results with minimum effort. Still use it. I don't regret have made the switch from Adobe to Davinci.

Vantagens

All in one. Easy to use, Intuitive, professional tools and effects, vast library of tutorial material on the web
Up and running in hours.

Desvantagens

It is very difficult to me to find something that I dislike so far.

Arvid
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very heppay with this amazing video-editing software

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

Very good. I very much enjoy working with this software. Once familiar with the software (at least the parts that I use), it's proven to be the optimal video-editing software for me. Also, I very much like the sound-editing functionalities with the standard embedded effects in it. Now, I can do video and audio in one single program which makes it a lot easier to build a project.

Vantagens

All I need for editing my video's is in Davinci Resolve. I can edit op to the frame, which is exactly what I need. Also, all settings (that I use either way) are editable with numbers. That makes it easy to copy settings and values. Those were the main reasons for me to use Davinci Resolve over other products like Camtasia.

Desvantagens

The learning curve can be a thing. I definitely needed some time to get familiar with the software. But it was worth it. Also, I needed a pretty decent computer for smooth editing of my video's. So , that might be somewhat costly for business starters.

Adobe Premiere Pro e Camtasia

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

I favoured Davinci Resolve for it's usage-capabilities and it's price, which is almost unbelievable in respect of all the value and functionalities in the product.
Julie
  • Setor: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is the best complete video software I have used, and its free!

Avaliado em 18/10/2020

100% would recommend to anyone looking for a professional video editing software that they do not have to pay for.

Vantagens

For someone who was new to video editing at the beginning of this year, I have to say it took many hours watching YouTube tutorials to fully understand Davinci Resolves features. It is a professional video editing software for FREE! I was fortunate to have started with Davinci Resolve, and since then have tried many other paid programs which I have since stopped using. From the media stage, cut stage, edit, color correct, and sound stages, it is very clear where you need to start and end to make an amazing video. I found that when using a green screen, this program was much more accurate than other paid ones in doing the color corrections.

Desvantagens

Since I have a Dell Laptop, running Davinci Resolve definitely slowed things down. As it is an intense program, it requires the machine that goes along with that to keep your work flow moving along. I found that my laptop wasn't up to spec, but my husbands desktop was. Ideally, you would want more than 8 gb to run it smoothly.

Ifeanyi
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Love - Hate with DaVinci

Avaliado em 15/09/2022

In spite of all the hangups, I love DaVinci resolve. It really pops when it gets going. The learning curve especially for subs like fusion can be very steep, but regardless, it's an excellent product.

Vantagens

It really is a full feature app with every conceivable video editing tool. But it's also power hungry and crashed way to often if the system specifications are anything but perfect.

Desvantagens

Crashes so often once conditions aren't ideal. Stability is a major issue with DaVinci resolve.

Mohammed
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

it does half the work for you before you even start

Avaliado em 15/06/2021

For a startup project with sometimes unreliable cashflow, it helps to have resources we can access for free but still deliver excellent results. And that is what DaVinci has been to us. Courtesy Resolve, I was able to quickly learn video editing and production. A skill which now allows me to produce our success story videos and partner engagement video content. Often from videos shot with poor cameras, but with Resolve, the finished product is always beautiful.

Vantagens

my personal favorite is the wide ranging LUTs available for use, even in the free version. With these freely accessible presets, I save a whole lot of time from not having to do the all the tweaking and adjustments manually. Additionally, I can make changes to existing presets and customize them to my own preferences.

Desvantagens

What I dislike about Resolve is that the audio mixing and mastering features are quite limited. So I always had to do the audio separate before merging it with the video in Resolve. And the downloadable third party plugins have always ended up crashing my system. I wish they had more advanced audio features in the free stock version so I wouldn't have to rely on the third party sources.

Géovanny
Géovanny
  • Setor: Design gráfico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Davinci Resolve the complete and efficient video editing software

Avaliado em 15/02/2023

Vantagens

I find Davinci Resolve to be a very comprehensive and free software for video post-production. It offers an intuitive user interface and ease of use that allows for editing, color grading, special effects and audio post-production tasks. The color grading tools are particularly advanced and accurate, allowing for fine-tuning of colors. In addition, the software can process videos in 4K resolution and higher, with fast performance thanks to the use of the GPU for effects processing. Finally, it is available for Windows, Mac and Linux, making it accessible to a wide audience.

Desvantagens

I found that Davinci Resolve has some drawbacks. For example, the learning curve is quite steep for beginners due to the complexity of its features. Also, it may require powerful computer hardware to work effectively, especially when handling large files or very high resolutions. Finally, some advanced features are only available in the paid version of the software, which can be expensive for some users.

• Setor: Maquinário

New Kid on the block

Avaliado em 15/07/2021

The best feature about Davinci Resolve is its capabilities for collaboration in teams and also each team member have separate timelines.

Vantagens

Davinci Resolve might be a new kid on the block but it comes packed with a lot of tools all in one. Davinci Resolve comes packed with the best video editing module which is so easy to use but yet so powerful enough to compete with other editing suits like Adobe, Final Cut Pro. What even make it unique is the fact that it can also comes with sound, special effects and 3d editing capabilities. When comes to having the best suit in the industry it will then amount to the price and Davinci Resolve takes top award as it is very powerful and yet very cheap.

Desvantagens

As they say, dynamites comes in small packages but Davinci Resolve when comes to resources it needs a very powerful system and best works with GPU processors which happens to be very expensive to buy. As much the suit it self its cheap to buy, but the others tools like control panels are also very expensive to buy.

• Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best Free Software for Color Grading .

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

At first I had difficulty learning the program, but after practice I learned how to use the tools correctly, and the most important thing I learned how to correct colors professionally.

Vantagens

The most important thing I loved about Da Vinci Resolve is that it is free and I can use it for several uses, but my favorite use without any comparison is color correction, you won't believe me how powerful it is in color adjustment and correction, I can modify the colors of my videos now as we see in the movies, it really is Very nice
I know there are many programs out there that offer color correction benefits, but none quite as professional as Da Vinci Resolve.
Believe me, DaVinci Resolve is currently competing with paid programs with a high strength of its features such as video editing, adding colors, removing noise, adding echo and some other effects, it accepts importing subtitles from other programs.

Desvantagens

I think the only problem is that the user interface is complicated, so if you are a beginner, get ready to invest your time and effort to master the program and use the tools.

Jackson
Jackson
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

All of the Features, None of the Price.

Avaliado em 01/12/2022

Overall, I am extremely happy with Davinci, especially considering it is a free software.

Vantagens

I have working knowledge of the common upper-end editing suites, and have extensive experience with Adobe Suite and Premiere. The transition to Davinci was relatively smooth. Because Davinci allows you to do so much within a single editing suite, there was a decent learning curve, but the tools and UI are customizable and relatively straightforward. Once you develop a workflow, it is smooth sailing.

Desvantagens

Some things are a little too adjustable/customizable for my needs. For example, it can be a headache to set up audio capture, linking audio sources to tracks, etc.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

Adobe Creative Cloud is a large expense.

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

The free price point is hard to pass up.
Mark
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

From your desktop to Hollywood and beyond.

Avaliado em 09/01/2023

Overall, two of the most standout things about DaVinci Resolve is the speed at which they update the package and the number genuinely time-saving new features they bring with every release.

Vantagens

I've been using DaVinci Resolve since version 12 and it has steadily grown from just being the best colour grading package to arguably one of the top tier editing platforms. Add to this as fully spec'd audio editor and mixing solution that utilities all my pre-exiting VST plugins and the circle is squared.

Desvantagens

If there is a concern, it is the hardware upgrades that you'll find yourself making to get the best out of Resolve - but then again, such is the price of progress.

Stella

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

A lovely day-to-day basis video editor tool

A lovely day-to-day basis video editor tool

Vantagens

With DaVinci Resolve, I can perform multi-cameras editing, insert animations, and add legends and titles to the new videos. There are many other editing features including multi-user collaboration tools. In a few words, this is a professional-grade software!

Desvantagens

In some versions, you are allowed to work in a very short range of bits, which can give you some problems while using some camera models.

Price
  • Setor: Fotografia

If You're Considering Making The Transition To Resolve, Just Do It

Avaliado em 31/08/2022

Terrific.

Terrific.

Vantagens

I was scared of making the transition at first but after using it for just a couple of hours I was hooked and there was no looking back. It was amazing how I didn't even have to watch any tutorial to be able to edit a video. Of course, with more ambitious projects I found myself having to look for extra information and the more I learned about the software the more I fell in love with it. Resolve seems to have an answer for every problem you'll come across in videomaking: syncing audio from different videos automatically, incredible possibilities when editing audio, etc. All of this in just one program. No need for additional software or anything. It's your studio in just one place.

And last but not least: constant updates and improvement. The DaVinci team really listens to the users. I think that's why it got so good in the first place.

Desvantagens

I don't dislike anything about DaVinci Resolve.

Marija
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Amzing

Avaliado em 26/07/2023

Vantagens

One of the best video editing software I have ever had an opportunity to use, and what is the best is that it is free to use

Desvantagens

not having its own creative cloud, but everything else that it has is making up for it

Oumarou
Oumarou
  • Setor: Internet

So Good but so heavy

Avaliado em 10/06/2022

Not bad but can be better

Not bad but can be better

Vantagens

Da Vinci resolve he’s one of my best video editing software. I love it features that combines the equivalent of both adobe premiere Pro and adobe after effects in one and only software.

Desvantagens

I dislike the wait of the software. I almost every time notice lags while editing in 4K video on my Windows PC. It requires so much cpu and gpu ressources to run properly.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One of the top video editor

Avaliado em 12/05/2022

Vantagens

I am using Danvinci Resolve 17.4.2 it gives this professional feel from its interface, layout and features one can tell that he or she is using an advance editing software. I love the advance color grading and correction tools. I love the fact that under Resolve FX color there is color space transform with preset color schemes that matches the type of camera that one used, applying these the footage dramatically transforms the footage before one proceeds with color grading. Under fusion tap there are nodes that takes this software to the pros. One can color grade or correct separately using nodes separate layers, for instance one can color grade or correct the skin tone, grass or sky separately using nodes layers. What is amazing is that under fusion the nodes allow the editor to fuse and customize the motion graphic effects, also creating awesome 3D text.

Desvantagens

I started using version 16 I have been struggling with constant crushing and GPU error message. I thought upgrading to version 17 it would be better but it was the same thing. My major issue with Davinci Resolve is constant freezing, crushing during editing and exporting.

Craig

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Davinci resolve is a game changer

Avaliado em 06/11/2023

Vantagens

The ease of use with our internal editing machines. The functionality of the software allows our editing team to quickly get through our raw files quickly

Desvantagens

If you dont have a good enough machine you will struggle with some of the playback while editing.