DaVinci Resolve

Video editing software for post-production processes

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

60 avaliações

Henry C.
  • Industry: Restaurantes
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

The best there is.

Avaliado em 30/09/2021

Extremely positive, to summarize it. DaVinci's editing tools are as simple or complex as you need them to be, with separate lighting, timeline, and FX suites. Transition and effect libraries have more than enough options. The exporting process deserves a shout out - it has prebuilt channel-specific export templates, i.e. "export for Vimeo," "export for Instagram," etc.

The times when I have gotten stuck, I was able to figure it out searching online forums. I do have to point out, though, that figuring issues out for yourself would be much harder without a background in film editing. This will be a rough learning tool if you're new to film editing - not an impossible one, and definitely worth the money. But you have to be comfortable operating on your own.

Vantagens

Well it's free. And there's no hidden nonsense there - you download and install, and you have a full-scale ad-free film editing suite. I've been using DaVinci Resolve for 3+ years and I've never hit an ad, paywall, pop-up, or anything of the kind.

Aside from being free, DaVinci Resolve has all the features from Adobe and Final Cut that a beginner-to-intermediate user would want. I am still shocked it's free. DaVinci is one of the few software tools that I am genuinely happy to open and start using.

Desvantagens

Because it's free, there is no customer support. The forum and knowledge library ecosystem is dense though, and you should be able to get most questions answered easily.

It's also a bit less user-friendly than other bigger name film editing tools. If you have experience using film editing software, the transition won't be too bad as it operates essentially the same as the others. If you have minimal or no experience and want to use DaVinci as a learning tool, it is going to be a harder (and entirely self-taught) transition.

iMovie

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci Resolve is free to download, simple as that. But once pricing was less of a factor for me, I made the decision to stay with DaVinci Resolve.

Software anterior

iMovie

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

Again, pricing. None of the other options have a free option, or at least no decent free option. But after using DaVinci, pricing aside its features and flexibility easily rival the other options.
Xorla A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best of both worlds.....amateur and professional video work

Avaliado em 27/05/2021

My experience with Resolve has been 110%. Around Resolve, I have been able to develop myself into a professional video creator to earn a second stream of income. And all the feedback I have ever gotten from clients about work I have done with Resolve have been positive. Finally, considering I have only worked with free versions over multiple updagrades, I really have nothing but praise.

Vantagens

Da Vinci Resolve is an extremely comprehensive product and offers an unbelievable range of utility and functionality. What I found most amazing was how intuitive it was. Unlike other professional video software, you don't get particularly overwhelmed on your first attempt if you've only previously worked with amateur software. The interphase is neatly designed to tuck away all the advanced tools and features just within reach as you progress, but not so upfront that you get overcome. Also, for a program whose free version far outperforms paid versions of its competitors, the amount of guidance resources and free tutorial material readily available is awesome.

Desvantagens

The installation process can be quite tedious. They could improve it by automating the entire process. Available plugins for additional features could also be better packaged. But honestly, compared to how great the product is, I feel like these minuses are quite petty. Haha

PowerDirector

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

For my first try at semi-pro video production, I needed a software with more to offer than the very basic functionality of Movie Maker.

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

The others had most of their sophisticated functions reserved for paid versions. And also, the reviews I read helped me make the decision to start off with Resolve.
  • Industry: Instituições religiosas
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Edit movies like the major studios

Avaliado em 12/11/2021

Vantagens

This software has everything needed to produce high-quality videos or even movies.

Desvantagens

The learning curve was a bit too steep for me as I needed to start producing right away. The features were also way more than I need at the moment. Getting the audio to sound rich was hard for me.

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci Resolve made having to use a video editor and an audio editor no longer necessary.

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

DaVinci is way better and for free.
Tolu A.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

The Best Free Video Ediing Tool

Avaliado em 28/09/2021

Absolutely love it. I use it in editing all the videos I post on Youtube and the quality is very impressive

Vantagens

Easy and excellent video editing tools
Fusion is amazing for creating different effects
The free version is far better than many other paid video editing software available online
I also like that I can download it on my system and access it anytime without an internet connection
Export as mov , mp4 or even to youtube direct should you want

Desvantagens

It is quite heavy, and can consume your system resource.
Takes a bit of getting used to as a result of the many functions and tools. So you will need to take a couple of hours to learn how to use the software.

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

Better features and tools. Far more professional to use.

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

There were more tutorials online on how to use davinci It had more features and was a complete solution for what I wanted to achieve.
Julie S.
  • Industry: Medicina alternativa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is the best complete video software I have used, and its free!

Avaliado em 18/10/2020

100% would recommend to anyone looking for a professional video editing software that they do not have to pay for.

Vantagens

For someone who was new to video editing at the beginning of this year, I have to say it took many hours watching YouTube tutorials to fully understand Davinci Resolves features. It is a professional video editing software for FREE! I was fortunate to have started with Davinci Resolve, and since then have tried many other paid programs which I have since stopped using. From the media stage, cut stage, edit, color correct, and sound stages, it is very clear where you need to start and end to make an amazing video. I found that when using a green screen, this program was much more accurate than other paid ones in doing the color corrections.

Desvantagens

Since I have a Dell Laptop, running Davinci Resolve definitely slowed things down. As it is an intense program, it requires the machine that goes along with that to keep your work flow moving along. I found that my laptop wasn't up to spec, but my husbands desktop was. Ideally, you would want more than 8 gb to run it smoothly.

David T.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

A great alternative to Adobe Premiere

Avaliado em 05/08/2021

I decided to switch, just tired of a never-ending subscription model. I use this to edit video promos for my photography and it's handling of still images is great.

I also edited a short film on it and I was amazed at how easy it was to manage video files and work without the constant crashes from the other software I used.

Vantagens

I have switched to DaVinci only because of Adobe's annoying subscription model. Knowing that, I must tell you the interface is about the same, the power is about the same, and it will use the RED codec natively.

Time line layout familiar, and it was an easy switch over.

The software doesn't crash once per editing session like the other, more expensive products in existence.

Desvantagens

Not a lot to dislike here. It's powerful, and I was up to speed in a few hours.

Joseph C.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Look no further

Avaliado em 05/11/2021

For being a freelancer, I rely heavy on this product. Since I’m starting out, DaVinci Resolve provides me with the best tool for the job at a price my (small) budget can afford.

Vantagens

Best free options of any video editor out there. If you decide to buy, pricing is comparable to others in the market.

Desvantagens

Requires high system resources. It recommend using the best hard ware you can get your hands on.

Aaron A.
  • Industry: Varejistas
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

DaVinci Resolve is the greatest thing to happen for filmmakers

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

Learning to use Resolve has made my content stand out. It gives a premium feel to my videos at a price that's hard to beat.

Vantagens

The fact that the free version packs so many features is mind blowing.

Desvantagens

There is a bit of a learning curve because it is so feature packed. It can be a bit intimidating when you first open the program.

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

I was tired of the subscription model that Adobe offers.

Software anterior

Adobe After Effects

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

It was far and above the most advanced program at an unbelievable price.
  • Industry: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Professionale e anche la versione gratuita è perfetta

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Una volta avviato l'utilizzo si fa scorevole e veloce. Lo utilizzo in tutti i progetti.

Vantagens

Utilizzo sia la versione studio acquistata con l'hardware sia la versione gratuita su alcune postazioni e trovo che sia praticamente il miglior software di montaggio video, in particolare per il color grading.

Desvantagens

Non è immediato quanto altri programmi, ma una volta presa confidenza tutto fila liscio.

Kyle K.
  • Industry: Esportes
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Davinci Resolve for medium level to high level editing

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Great

Vantagens

The price and the ability to have separate tabs for sepearate processes

Desvantagens

It can be a little difficult in the beginning

Cristhian josue J.
  • Industry: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Davinci resolve, an oscar-worthy video editor

Avaliado em 01/09/2021

Davinci resolve, meets all my needs, it's a powerful editor that doesn't require a lot of effort to learn how it works, but it can help us to create very large projects, it's good, cheap, and powerful.

A great video editing software

Vantagens

Davinci resolve is not expensive, compared to other alternatives, this video editor gives us the software license and updates FOR LIFE, for a single payment, maybe the initial investment isn't cheap, but it will last forever.

This video editor has been used in great movies and projects, so it will undoubtedly help us to create the best version of our final cut, this video editor also offers us the opportunity to use a downgrade version with the essentials to create good montages.

Davinci resolve is an alternative that everyone should try at least once.

Desvantagens

This being such a powerful software can have its disadvantages, Davinci is designed for video editing professionals, so it may be too much for you, if you are looking for a simple software, which only occupies to cut and paste video sequences, there are much cheaper alternatives that will meet what you are looking for, so I invite you to look for more basic video editors before buying this one.

Daniel S.
  • Industry: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is a powerful video, audio editor and animation creator

Avaliado em 18/04/2021

Here, where I work, this software is widely used to edit the main social media of the moment, because its construction allows the customization of different sizes and formats of renderings, besides allowing to create animations with texts, images and drawings. Its main benefit is to attend all stages of content production such as video editing, animations, colorization, audio editing and video export.

Vantagens

This software is very powerful, it brings several ways to edit videos, create animations for YouTube, Facebook, igtv and any type of social media. Available on the three main operating systems on the market such as Windows, Mac and Linux. It has two versions, the free version has some effects blocked, and the full version with all the effects and tools available.

At first the software seems complicated to operate, but over time it is possible to learn to use it without much effort.

It is a complete software where it has several tabs arranged in a workflow that greatly facilitates the use of the various tools that are: video editor, coloring tools, animation creation, editing and audio mixing with effects such as reverb , delay, noise reduction, side-chain and many others; and a rendering screen where you can choose from various video rendering formats.

To install this software you must have a graphics card, in addition to having enough space available on your hard drive to support the caches that are created throughout the Editions, and at least 8GB of RAM.

In your video editor you can create animations with phrases from pre-existing models and change them according to your needs.

It also accepts import of subtitles from other software, with the possibility of editing them easily.

It has a database system where it is possible to create, import and export projects to other similar software.

Desvantagens

In its version for Linux it is not possible to edit videos in MP4 format, needing to convert them to MOV format. It does not accept the customization of some shortcuts.

Mersen G.
  • Industry: Automação industrial
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

The BEST VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE Money Can't Buy- IT'S FREE

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

Overall, I love it! It has everything a $0 film maker needs to put their creativity into fruition. It gives small filmmakers like us a tool that professionals still use and that has never happened before. Minus the major movie stars, we're almost on the same playing field now. I've edited videos on it for 3 years and I don't think I'll be switching anytime soon- if I do it will probably be to the full paid version Davinci Resolve Studio.

Vantagens

Firstly, it's free. It has everything anyone would ever need to make a film. From sound editing to colour correcting, all the tools it provides are professional and easy to use. Did I mention that it's free? Another great thing about the software is that it actually uses your GPU. I also particularly like its trimming tools as I find that there aren't many free video editing softwares that give you the ability to make such precise cuts on a video. This is especially useful if you're a video creator who HAS TO cut 'that scene' at just the right moment else the whole film is terrible. Yes, I'm that video creator. Visual playback isn't too shabby either- it does lag sometimes but a feature called optimized media reduces that. Lastly, the thing I probably like the most is the endless options for editing the actual video appearance. You can zoom in on it, crop it, stretch it and keyframe each change to create an animated effect.

Desvantagens

It's system requirements. The software needs AT LEAST 16GB of DDR4 RAM to run smoothly. I currently run it on just 8GB which is fine if you don't mind lag and random software crashes. Davinci Resolve also comes with the default settings for Autosave being off. I learnt that one the hard way. It also sometimes has problems with audio output, particularly when you use more than one output device (like headphones and external speakers). Sometimes it doesn't automatically change to the system device. Another thing I noticed is that, for some odd reason, it randomly outputs mono audio from a stereo audio file but this does eventually fix itself.

Cody S.
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Davinci Resolve free is all you need for most small to medium scale video editing projects

Avaliado em 06/09/2020

Vantagens

The free version of Resolve is by far the most functional and feature rich video editing software out there. It beats out Adobe Premiere in the overall feature set you get, especially when you start to get into building effects in Fusion.

Each update has helped Resolve take more advantage of powerful GPUs so when you're working with VFX you're rewarded by having a high end GPU during playback and rendering.

The color modification options are rich and can do incredible things with your footage. You can easily take non-log footage and apply pre-existing effects and layers to get the look you want.

Fairlight is their audio editing suite, which is how this application started out as so you can imagine that the audio editing tools are amazing, and they are. One of the most convenient tools is the ability for Resolve to use audio analysis to automatically line up multiple clips from different cameras that filmed the same scene. If you find yourself often using a clapboard to align your footage, say good bye (assuming you're capturing audio from each camera).

The community of creators on Resolve is massive and you can find tutorial son how to do almost anything online. It's how I got started learning how to use the software and I'm still scratching the surface of it's capabilities.

Desvantagens

The software is huge and cumbersome to learn. Luckily there's tons of tutorials on youtube from many creators that can show you how to do simple to super complex tasks.

If you're moving from Adobe Premiere, you're going to miss the ability to import content from other apps directly inside of your project. Resolve doesn't support integration into Photoshop and whatnot so you can't go from editing an image in PS then open it up in Resolve like you can in Premiere. If you're someone who heavily relies on the Adobe apps, this will be the hardest thing to get past, but once you've adjusted your workflow it doesn't really add that much time to your projects. You're more so losing out on the convenience.

In previous versions it had a tendency to crash randomly. Sometimes effects you create would go corrupt or prevent the project from successfully rendering or the Resolve to crash during rendering. This would require you to pinpoint what part of the video where the failure occurred, find the offending effect, delete and recreate it from scratch. This could be caused by something as simple as a scrolling text box. It was impossible to know what would prevent a video from rendering, which was super frustrating especially when considering the error message doesn't give you any info into what caused the render to fail. They've since made fixes to prevent this from happening, but just something to keep in mind when working in large projects: save often and test your exports.

Golden C.
  • Industry: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Davinci Resolve is a powerhouse tool in the video editing fraternity.

Avaliado em 30/09/2021

This a the best video editing software for me. Davinci Resolve has got a well structured workflow, from adding media, to editing it, to adding and modifying Fusion effects, Color grading, a variety of video transitions, Open FX plugins. This software is a real gem.

Vantagens

The advantages of Davinci resolve is that its always being updated to a higher version, which makes it ever relevant in the game. I really liked its abilty to combine multi cameras or combining several videos into one. Color grading is very easy using Davinci Resolve. It has so many video editing tools which are user friendly. Its user interface is very modern and sleek. I can also edit my audio in Davinci Resolve and it has 3D sound effects. A wide variety of transitions and effects enables me to produce quality videos. Resolve is not difficult to master and use. Above all, the software is free and can be upgraded easily.

Desvantagens

Davinci Resolve 17 requires a machine with a bigger working capacity. Sometimes it just crashes and you lose your work. Sometimes rendering takes a lot of time if your machine has a low capacity. However, all these challenges are most common in the unpaid version only.

• Industry: Maquinário
  • Company size: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

New Kid on the block

Avaliado em 15/07/2021

The best feature about Davinci Resolve is its capabilities for collaboration in teams and also each team member have separate timelines.

Vantagens

Davinci Resolve might be a new kid on the block but it comes packed with a lot of tools all in one. Davinci Resolve comes packed with the best video editing module which is so easy to use but yet so powerful enough to compete with other editing suits like Adobe, Final Cut Pro. What even make it unique is the fact that it can also comes with sound, special effects and 3d editing capabilities. When comes to having the best suit in the industry it will then amount to the price and Davinci Resolve takes top award as it is very powerful and yet very cheap.

Desvantagens

As they say, dynamites comes in small packages but Davinci Resolve when comes to resources it needs a very powerful system and best works with GPU processors which happens to be very expensive to buy. As much the suit it self its cheap to buy, but the others tools like control panels are also very expensive to buy.

Arvid K.
  • Industry: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very heppay with this amazing video-editing software

Avaliado em 19/08/2021

Very good. I very much enjoy working with this software. Once familiar with the software (at least the parts that I use), it's proven to be the optimal video-editing software for me. Also, I very much like the sound-editing functionalities with the standard embedded effects in it. Now, I can do video and audio in one single program which makes it a lot easier to build a project.

Vantagens

All I need for editing my video's is in Davinci Resolve. I can edit op to the frame, which is exactly what I need. Also, all settings (that I use either way) are editable with numbers. That makes it easy to copy settings and values. Those were the main reasons for me to use Davinci Resolve over other products like Camtasia.

Desvantagens

The learning curve can be a thing. I definitely needed some time to get familiar with the software. But it was worth it. Also, I needed a pretty decent computer for smooth editing of my video's. So , that might be somewhat costly for business starters.

Camtasia

Razões para mudar para o DaVinci Resolve

I favoured Davinci Resolve for it's usage-capabilities and it's price, which is almost unbelievable in respect of all the value and functionalities in the product.
Michael G.
  • Industry: Produção audivisual

Full Featured NLE for Content Creators at an Accessible Price Point

Avaliado em 31/05/2021

Overall I have been very happy with what I can accomplish with this NLE. It's not hard to use if you are used to similar software yet it's very powerful and full featured.

Vantagens

Having used other non linear editing software such as Final Cut and Adobe Premiere, it was easy to jump in and start editing with Davinci as the interface is pretty straightforward. It features different tabs for focus on various aspects of the editing process such as managing your media, color correction, special effects, audio, exporting and of course editing. Davinci Resolve comes in two basic versions... the free application and the paid Davinci Resolve Studio. Unlike most free software, there are no watermarks or other crippling limitations on the free to use version. If you are a hobbyist vs a professional, you can really do quite a bit with the nonpaid version. I opted to upgrade to Studio which does offer a fair amount of advanced features which at the time of this writing was a one time cost of $300. In contrast to Adobe's subscription service for their products, this is quite affordable for those that want to use professional package for a very reasonable price. The publisher, Blackmagic Design appears to make their editing software accessible at this price point due to generating most of their revenue from their high end cameras and editing consoles. Lastly, like most software, there is an abundance of instructional videos on YouTube from third party content creators on how to use Resolve which has been very helpful in ramping up my skillset quickly.

Desvantagens

I'm hard pressed to find any cons so far. My experience with Resolve has been primarily a positive one thus far.

• Industry: Entretenimento

Davinci Resolve - the editing king

Avaliado em 26/01/2021

Beautifully engineered, powerful, convenient, affordable, and most importantly intuitive.

Vantagens

The level of professionalism, the massive quantity of features, the industry leading algorithms and color manipulations, and the constant updates make for an editing platform that beats out all others.

Desvantagens

There are components of the editing workflow such as the special effects tabs that aren't as intuitive as after effects and other vfx applications.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Razões para escolher o DaVinci Resolve

Better color grading options and more stable platform.
Matteo R.
  • Industry: Entretenimento

THE Post-Production Solution

Avaliado em 31/05/2021

AMAZING, solid, robust and (if well calibrated) unmatched!

EVERYTHIG AMAZING.
Media Pahe is really clear and useful, Cut Page is really fast, Edit Page is perfect, precise ... few shortcut but never confusing, the Color Page is Industry Standard ah really rich of functions (before Resolve I never think i would be able to colo grad in that way!).
Fusion Page is practically an other software (compositing software) for VFX, Fairlight Page the same (a complete audio solution) and Delivery Page a semple, clear export function.
I showed it to other professionists and ALL af those switched to Resolve.
Oh.. and it's Cross Platform (even on Linux!!!)

Desvantagens

not for all, or maybe... NOT for all amateur... it has a particular learning curve.
Especially for Project Management.
It need a High performance machine... especially GPU.

Henly V.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Game Changer and it is FREE!!!

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

I have been using Sony Vegas because it fits my needs. The latest version was bugging and kept crashing. I'm a creature of habit and the thought of switching into a new software irked me. I had no choice and boy did I score big time. Firstly I won't ever have to pay the 70 dollar yearly upgrade (DaVinci is free). Secondly it is a much more powerful platform than what I was previously using. I am completely happy with this software sweet and I may even consider purchasing the "Pro" version as well.

Vantagens

Davinci Resolve is not your typical video editing software. For one, its entirely free, and its loaded with features that rival of Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere. If you are looking to edit a video without cutting corners this is it. If you are looking for software that will do more than your typical iMovie type of software, Davinci Resolve gives you the tools and ability to edit professional, high-quality videos. Including 4k. Need to make TikTok edits, you can! Need to submit footage for professional use, you can? All in all this softtware sweet enables you to be legitimate without spending a dime.

Desvantagens

Its a bit different in terms of navigation that other software titles. It takes some getting used to (timeline) but because there are 100's of applicable youtube tutorials out there, just about every question you may have is available on youtube to learn step by step what to do. You can't go wrong because of the public contribution.

Simon M.
  • Industry: Rádio e televisão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Do not waste your time with others. Level up to the industry standard for unparalleled...

Avaliado em 02/05/2021

Vantagens

The best thing about Resolve is it's cross-platform compatibility. Whether you're working with collaborators running Windows, Mac or Linux, you can easily sent your project across for multiple people to work on without need to transcode or convert the project files to a different format. On the other hand, you also have the ability to scale since the fully-functioned (almost) NLE is available for free, provided you have the hardware to run it. This eases the burden for first time editors who already have to deal with huge start up costs.

Desvantagens

The lack of marketing for the software is probably the only thing missing. It is a great piece of software that not a lot of new editors are in the know of. But then again, it is an industry standard would be adopted by even small creators eventually.

• Industry: Maquinário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

The best free video editing and production platform

Avaliado em 07/06/2021

Overall the tool gets the job done at the end of the day.

Vantagens

The product is very stable, mature, and gets constant updates almost on a monthly basis.
The platform surprisingly handles huge volume video files with ease. There are loads of features and effect library considering it is a free tool.
The text intro library is quite extensive for video intros and credits.

Desvantagens

The UI/UX can take time to get used to, especially if you're an novice user. Also some of the features are hidden inside menu which would be easily missed. Also some of the terms are specific to this tool for ex. 'Fusion' for 'color grading', this can cause confusion sometimes.

Matthew D.
  • Industry: Hospitais e Saúde

Break free of Premiere Pro

Avaliado em 10/01/2021

I've been using the software for several years, and I'm impressed by the support and development of the software package. After using Premiere Pro for a decade, I'm enjoying editing editing.

Vantagens

Incredible speed and coloring. If you're a linear editing veteran, you'll adjust to the software fairly quickly. Also, being able to work through cutting, coloring, graphics, and sound design is within the program.

Desvantagens

Old habits are hard to break. As I said, you'll adjust quickly to the software, but there are some functions (such as Fusion) that are difficult to pick up if you've been using Adobe After Effects for many years.

Mohammed S.
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

it does half the work for you before you even start

Avaliado em 15/06/2021

For a startup project with sometimes unreliable cashflow, it helps to have resources we can access for free but still deliver excellent results. And that is what DaVinci has been to us. Courtesy Resolve, I was able to quickly learn video editing and production. A skill which now allows me to produce our success story videos and partner engagement video content. Often from videos shot with poor cameras, but with Resolve, the finished product is always beautiful.

Vantagens

my personal favorite is the wide ranging LUTs available for use, even in the free version. With these freely accessible presets, I save a whole lot of time from not having to do the all the tweaking and adjustments manually. Additionally, I can make changes to existing presets and customize them to my own preferences.

Desvantagens

What I dislike about Resolve is that the audio mixing and mastering features are quite limited. So I always had to do the audio separate before merging it with the video in Resolve. And the downloadable third party plugins have always ended up crashing my system. I wish they had more advanced audio features in the free stock version so I wouldn't have to rely on the third party sources.