HitFilm Express

Video editing software for content creators and filmmakers

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
4/5
Suporte ao cliente
5/5

dos usuários recomendam este app

9 avaliações

Francisco manuel M.
  • Setor: Hardware
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best alternative to other expensive video editors

Avaliado em 26/05/2021

I was looking for a video edition software, on a range from Windows Movie Maker to Adobe Premiere. I check a lot of programs, free and paid and found this one as a winnner. I dont remember how much I paid but I remember it was a fraction of the price of Adobe Premiere, and I was abble to complete my required tasks in a day. I am very happy with that.

Vantagens

After an extensive search and comparison, I found HitFilm Express to be the best option. It is not expensive and has a lot of features. I was able to edit, cut, trim audio and video, and I see a lot of optional tasks available as plugins, so I only need to pay for this optional features if needed.

Desvantagens

As other video editors, theres is a learning curve, but not so much difficult. Just give it a few sessions and you will be working very well.

Alternativas consideradas

Magisto, Filmora e OpenShot Video Editor

Razões para mudar para o HitFilm Express

Price, ease of use, I see a lot of optional filters and tasks available.
Cristhian josue J.
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A great alternative to paid software, completely free.

Avaliado em 07/09/2021

Vantagens

Hitfilm Express looks to be software focused on motion graphics design, but it is really a powerful video editor that will allow us to make high-quality videos, this software has an attractive library of effects and animations, we will always find something useful for what we're creating, that is what makes this software worthwhile.

If you're a designer who is practiced in managing the Adobe suite, using Hitfilm Express will be very easy, so if you don't want to pay a subscription every month, I recommend you to use this software.

Desvantagens

This being such a complete software can be inaccessible for PCs with low-specs, so if you don't have a powerful pc, I would recommend you to investigate another video editors.

Chris P.
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

save your work! constantly crashes

Avaliado em 20/02/2021

at first it seemed nice to get a free version of what seemed to be a sophisticated program. but it's really a nightmare and an attempt to get you to pay for upgrades. but why would I put money into something that performs so poorly at the most basic level? nice try.

Vantagens

it's free, so you get what you pay for. you get basic editing features so if you're keeping it simple this might work for you.

Desvantagens

it seems the purpose of the free version is to get you to pay for the upgrade and/or purchase add-ons. this version is constantly crashing and freezing so SAVE YOUR WORK. TIP: you can set it to automatically save every 5 mins but I'd suggest manually saving every 2 mins! And you will find a ridiculous lack of safeguards like sliding new video over existing EDITED video will erase the edited video instead of pushing/sliding it over. I thought this was digital editing?!

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

HitFilm Express A Great Editing Program

Avaliado em 29/05/2021

As someone who uses Hitfilm all the time to edit videos for YouTube and clips for Twitter, I really enjoy using the HitFilm program. It is easy to use and for most things, you can find tutorial videos on their website on the program. They offer a free base program and you can either purchase a full version of the program or buy the add-on packs that you would need. Overall, it is a great program and I haven't found any others that come close to it. Another good thing is that there are no watermarks when you use the program.

Vantagens

I like that the program is free, and you have the options to buy the addtional add-ons, therefore making the product more custom to your needs.

Desvantagens

Sometimes if you are moving to fast in the program the program will hang up or suddenly shut down. Sometimes It will make a copy of where you left off so you don't use all of your work, and sometimes it doesn't.

Alternativas consideradas

OpenShot Video Editor

Razões para mudar para o HitFilm Express

It was free and the program does what I need to do for my job.
Mersen G.
  • Setor: Automação industrial
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

The BEST VIDEO COMPOSITING SOFTWARE that's totally FREE!

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

It has really given me the opportunity to understand vfx and compositing a lot better. A lot of the films I've made over the years would never have been possible without this software's amazing rotoscoping U.I and compositing features. With regards to just the editing side of things, it's not really for me. However, it has never crashed before. Even when I did a 10 minute video which used about 10 different composite shots it still rendered without a fault.

Vantagens

One word: Rotoscoping. Nothing, and I mean nothing (that's free), can beat the rotoscoping tools that Hitfilm Express offers. I love the entire U.I for rotoscoping- it's simple and easy to use. Other free softwares like Davinci Resolve offer the same feature but don't come close to how easy it is to composite a vfx shot in Hitfilm Express. Another pro is its FREE vfx library. They offer almost everything- from fires to explosions to lightning. All come with endless settings to adjust them to your liking. Want your explosion to be larger? No problem. Want more smoke? Sure. Want more BOOM? You can change that too. It's hard to come by a free software with such vfx functionality like Hitfilm Express. Another pro is the tracker U.I. I find it so easy to use it when I need text to stay in one place in the shot. Just to get that professional look, you know?

Desvantagens

Features are a bit limited. They really want you to buy the full paid version (Hitfilm) so if you use too many vfx options or features as a whole, your video gets watermarked. The editing side of the software is also not the best out there. I find the U.I to be rather unappealing in design and functionality. Another con, and probably the biggest one for me, is the intrusive export error that I sometimes get after using it for a while. This means that I have to save, exit the software and re-enter it for it to work.

Rayan M.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Un très bon logiciel gratuit

Avaliado em 18/05/2021

J'adore utilisé se logiciel malgré tout je l'utilise pour de gros montages tels que des courts-métrages ou des longs-métrages. Il est gratuit serte mais quand je voie la qualité du logiciel je regrette de ne pas avoir verser quelques €.

Mais si j'ai les moyens j'achèteraient toutes les options car elles ont l'air cool et je les trouvent intéressantes. Il est serte difficile à prendre en main mais il y a plein de tutoriel de la part des créateurs du logiciel de montage que la difficulté de la prise en main deviendra très vite un oublie.

Et en cas de question ils répondent en moins de 24h (en semaine) pour ma part.
Depuis je m'en sert que pour les gros montages et pas les petits montages. J'adore travailler dessus et ce même si le mode nuit n'y est plus ou est devenu une options payante.

Car le logiciel reste malgré tout bien et plaisant.

Vantagens

J'aime beaucoup le fait qu'ils soit extrêmement complet je trouve. Pour un logiciel qu'on peut avoir gratuitement. Les créateurs de se logiciel ont et font un excellent boulot j'aime bien le fait que si l'on veux des options payantes on peux les achetés aux furent et à mesure.

J'aime beaucoup le fait qu'on puisse faire de magnifiques montages de haute qualité digne d'un film de cinéma. Le logiciel traite le fond vert et peut le retiré ultra facilement en 2 clics.

Ils proposent plein de VFX et de FX et ça c'est génial. Le fait qu'il soit accessible y compris aux jeunes youtubeur (comme moi) qui n'ont pas d'argent et ni d'entré d'argent je trouve ça cool.

Et il est super stable je trouve aucun crash pour ma part.

Desvantagens

Il est gratuit mais est un peut difficile à prendre en main au début il ma fallu pour ma part 1 heure à comprendre quelques fonctionnement.

Il y a un peut trop d'options payantes à mon goût.
Dommage aussi que le mode nuit ne soit plus disponible car j'aimais bien.

Abey M.
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

"Save money on video and voice compositing software- gate HitFilm Express!"

Avaliado em 03/08/2021

I enjoyed working with this free version video editing tool. The features were easy to navigate. This software gave me the confidence to go back and explore other higher video editing features.

Vantagens

It was my first use of any such software and it was easy to learn from the user guide. The file transfer was straightforward and the preview window display helped me to see what I am working at. Once all voice and video files are loaded the editing process(splice, add, remove, stretch, etc) was done at ease. If I made mistakes I was able to delete and correct them without losing the original loaded files. Running the test preview before exporting gave me a general idea of the end product. I could keep editing videos and voice while exporting them.

Desvantagens

The exporting process crashed multiple times due to CPU overuse.

David G.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Review of HitFilm Express

Avaliado em 13/11/2020

At the beginning of the pandemic, I had to do some editing and I found HitFilm Express to be very easy to do quality editing.

Vantagens

The free express version offers a lot of useful features and is quick to learn. The quality of the interface makes the software pleasant to use.

Desvantagens

Compared to other editing software, I had to import VOB files that were not possible to do so. I have to convert the file to be able to work with it.

Annelies W.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Very easy to use!

Avaliado em 16/06/2021

Overall, I am very happy with HitFilm Express, it has all the features that I expect from a video editing software.

Vantagens

I have used this software a couple of times and it's very easy to use. I can edit videos very quickly and efficiently.

Desvantagens

It takes some time getting used to all the different features, and sometimes the layout isn't very user-friendly.