2 avaliações

HitFilm Express

Video editing software for content creators and filmmakers

4 /5 (2 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!
Classificação geral
Mersen G.
Setor: Automação industrial
Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
Traduzido para o Português

The BEST VIDEO COMPOSITING SOFTWARE that's totally FREE!

Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos
Avaliado em 13/10/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

It has really given me the opportunity to understand vfx and compositing a lot better. A lot of the films I've made over the years would never have been possible without this software's amazing rotoscoping U.I and compositing features. With regards to just the editing side of things, it's not really for me. However, it has never crashed before. Even when I did a 10 minute video which used about 10 different composite shots it still rendered without a fault.

Vantagens

One word: Rotoscoping. Nothing, and I mean nothing (that's free), can beat the rotoscoping tools that Hitfilm Express offers. I love the entire U.I for rotoscoping- it's simple and easy to use. Other free softwares like Davinci Resolve offer the same feature but don't come close to how easy it is to composite a vfx shot in Hitfilm Express. Another pro is its FREE vfx library. They offer almost everything- from fires to explosions to lightning. All come with endless settings to adjust them to your liking. Want your explosion to be larger? No problem. Want more smoke? Sure. Want more BOOM? You can change that too. It's hard to come by a free software with such vfx functionality like Hitfilm Express. Another pro is the tracker U.I. I find it so easy to use it when I need text to stay in one place in the shot. Just to get that professional look, you know?

Desvantagens

Features are a bit limited. They really want you to buy the full paid version (Hitfilm) so if you use too many vfx options or features as a whole, your video gets watermarked. The editing side of the software is also not the best out there. I find the U.I to be rather unappealing in design and functionality. Another con, and probably the biggest one for me, is the intrusive export error that I sometimes get after using it for a while. This means that I have to save, exit the software and re-enter it for it to work.

Detalhamento da qualificação

Review of HitFilm Express

Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses
Avaliado em 13/11/2020
Fonte da avaliação: Capterra

At the beginning of the pandemic, I had to do some editing and I found HitFilm Express to be very easy to do quality editing.

Vantagens

The free express version offers a lot of useful features and is quick to learn. The quality of the interface makes the software pleasant to use.

Desvantagens

Compared to other editing software, I had to import VOB files that were not possible to do so. I have to convert the file to be able to work with it.

Detalhamento da qualificação