215 avaliações

Veloxy

AI-enabled sales enablement platform for Salesforce

4,9 /5 (215 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
215 avaliações
Chris S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

So much better than the Salesforce native app it's not even funny

Avaliado em 23/02/2020

We have been using Veloxy for nearly 3 years starting with the team that I lead as a pilot, and then eventually rolling it out to the entire sales organization at our company. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been excellent to work with throughout the entire process, and we would like to think that some of the enhancements of the product have come from the feedback from our field sales team. ;-)

The field sales team is able to spend less time recording their sales activities in Salesforce, and more time actually selling.

Vantagens

There are a couple of key things that I love about Veloxy:
1) Push notifications. This has been a HUGE missing thing for the Salesforce app. Veloxy will send you a notification to call a prospect at the time that you've designated.
2) Autologging of sales activities. I don't understand why anyone would ever make a phone call to a lead/opportunity that you know is in Salesforce without using Veloxy. If you call through the app, it will time stamp the conversation and you can immediately put in any notes. Talk-to-text is supported so it's very quick and easy to get your sales activities recorded for reference.
3) "Businesses Around Me" feature is great for our field sales reps. When they come out of an appointment, they're able to check to see if there are any likely prospects to visit while in the area. It's a great way to supplement other prospecting methods.

Desvantagens

I can't really think of any cons about using this app. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great about working with us to address any customizations that we may need in order to have the smoothest experience possible.

Dane H.

Veloxy to the rescue!

Avaliado em 29/01/2020

Email templates to reminders its a great tool to optimize your sales.

Vantagens

I love the GEO tracker for my leads. It helps me as a field sales guy to see the opportunities around me.

Desvantagens

Not much to dislike about this product. Its very easy to use and it saves you time. It also logs all your interaction and calls for easy record keeping.

Luis jovanny R.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Veloxy for T-Mobile

Avaliado em 30/01/2020

Best Experience? Being able to know where my salesforce accounts are at when I am out and about! I purposely get lost when i go door pulling, and it makes it worthwhile when your Veloxy alerts you of other nearby businesses from your saleforce.

Vantagens

I love how effective it makes me and how much time it can save me.

Desvantagens

The interface is outdated. It lags and crashes often.

Steve F.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Veloxy gives me more selling time and helps me focus on selling.

Avaliado em 24/01/2020

I can focus better on communicating with propsects and there for make more sales.

Vantagens

Veloxy saves me 45 or more minutes every day, as I don't have to manually log each activity. For example, logging emails sent. Also, with email tracking, I see in real-time when a prospect opens my email, so I can prioritize with whom I need to follow up. The templates I create for email are helpful because I don’t need to craft new language for common engagement emails - big time saver. Color-coded reminders pop up on my phone and keep me informed of what I should be doing, like focusing on specific tasks leading to sales. When I am out in the field, Veloxy maps out where other accounts and prospects are so I can take advantage of selling more.

Desvantagens

I needed to refresh the install of Veloxy when we upgraded to Office 365. No downsides. There were a few missing features several months ago, but were added so I don't have any substanative "cons."

Dawn D.

Veloxy for Leaders

Avaliado em 15/04/2020

Vantagens

Veloxy opens up the entire business for each rep for people leaders. With out pulling multiple reports with 1 click in veloxy engage, you can see everything you need to see. In addition, I love the notifications of activities as well as the ability to track and measure emails and contacts with a simple click.

Desvantagens

Nothing, the designers have really listened and updated the software as needed int he time I have used the software.

Elizabeth I.
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

The Veloxy Advantage

Avaliado em 24/01/2020

Advantage over other sales who are not able to get the information and numbers Veloxy provides.

Vantagens

I like that the software takes the unknowns out of the equation. I track my emails and can tell whether the emails are being read and if not, I know to change my approach.

Desvantagens

I did not understand that when I opened the email on a different device then the one I composed and sent it from, the software would count that as a view. I was thinking the customer was opening the email more than they were. I figured it out though.

Jonathan C.
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

Covid-19 Activity

Avaliado em 23/04/2020

Great experience using app - if I ever had an issue I can get Veloxy to help me understand

Vantagens

Logging prospects from the field into SalesForce and managing my Email Templates

Desvantagens

The only problems I had was integrating the Veloxy app with my Email Exchange and I just got online with Veloxy tech support and they walked me through it

Harry B.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Great tool

Avaliado em 28/01/2020

The ability to update and track interactions with customers is a great tool

Vantagens

I appreciate that businesses are pre-loaded it makes entering new accounts a much quicker and efficient process. Tracking and updating interactions are a breeze

Desvantagens

There is a bit of learning curve between the mobile/app version and the desktop

Barry N.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Amazing time saver

Avaliado em 06/05/2020

Veloxy has proven to be a time-saver for our sellers in the field allowing them to log activities immediately and not doing it when they get back to a home office or hotel.

Vantagens

The Veloxy bulk email and email analytics have proven very helpful to my team. The app for when reps are in the field is valuable as well, and many love the find businesses near by.

Desvantagens

I wish there was the ability to log all emails to our CRM, currently, only emails with primary contacts are logged.

Bobbi jo D.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great tool!

Avaliado em 22/04/2020

Overall, I love it. I like that it organizes who I've called and when, and it's no surprise who is calling me when they call me back. I can quickly log my call and take notes without carrying around a notebook.

Vantagens

What I like the most is that Veloxy tracks my emails and phone calls to show my activity - but it also tracks my email and shows me when my email has been opened.

Desvantagens

The only thing that I find to be a little mundane is that I have to upload prospects using another tool using what that particular tool has in mind - if you want to create your own prospect list you have to use a formatted excel spreadsheet to upload. Once you get the hang of it, it's just a matter of copying and pasting, but it can be time consuming for a newbie.

Sonny H.

Veloxy is amazing

Avaliado em 26/03/2019

This tool gives me extra time during the day. From door-to-door prospecting, to basic email communication, and funnel management, Veloxy seamlessly integrates to Salesforce allowing me to do exactly what I need to do without having to navigate through multiple clicks and page loading. Another function that has increased my sales volume is the ability to track an email that I send to a prospect and see when they open the email, how many times that email has been opened, what kind of device they are using, and where in the world that email has been opened! Now I know if they are really curious and if they are passing along my message throughout their company.

This is a must have for any organization that wants to track their activity within a robust CRM, as well as a sales rep that wants to maximize their customer contacts!

Vantagens

Veloxy allows the user to call a contact in Salesforce directly from their smartphone and then the app automatically logs that call into Salesforce under the right opportunity/account/prospect.
The software plugs into Outlook to allow the user to utilize email templates from their smartphone or desktop and then logs the outgoing email to Salesforce under the right opportunity/account/prospect.
Veloxy makes inputting new prospects/opportunities/accounts into Salesforce at least 50% faster.
Veloxy will track the emails the user sends to a contact and let the user know when that email is opened as well as how many times it was opened, where in the world the user opened that email and how many times that email was viewed.

Desvantagens

This product is not free but the value that it adds to the sales process will meet any Return On Investment model.

Veronica R.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great app, great features! Change the way you sell!

Avaliado em 22/04/2019

I honestly would dread the daunting task of putting my activity from the day into salesforce at the end of the day. I work outside sales and am always on the go. This app has saved my life. I love when I am driving in my territory and I get a notification about a prospect coming up on my left or right... I haven't touched them in a while so what I now do is stop in right then and there. Before, i would just keep driving and stay in busy mode. This has helped me to solidify more appointments and in turn make more sales.

I love the geo map as well because a piece of my job is picking up the phone. Sometimes i get my best information about a new prospect over the phone and don't realize they are in the same area as an existing client. So pulling it up by opportunity is amazing! It's not cold calling anymore, its warm calling.

Thank you so much Veloxy!

Vantagens

Ease of use, the format! Opening it up and seeing the chart of open/closed and various stages of my book of business is so nice and keeps me motivated. Notifications when I am close by an opportunity that i haven't talked to or called in a while is AMAZING!!!! Follow ups are the name of my business so this alone is one of the biggest game changer in my business. I love geo-map. Some of the best information i get is when i pick up the phone and call a prospect. However, it gets lost in the shuffle until my task comes up. It's so nice to pull up the geo map and see all my opportunities in any given area and walk in as if its a warm call. All the info is right there and the person I talk to (if you take great notes, this app will change your life)

Desvantagens

It won't let me add a company on the fly.. even if it's on the map. Unfortunately, my company requires the shipping zipcode and not the billing but I understand that it's unique in my company to prefer the shipping zip code. Veloxy's app only asks for the billing zip so when it tries to add it into my CRM, my CRM blocks it from becoming a new account.

Jose R.
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Mobile App on the market if you use Salesforce and Gmail!

Avaliado em 10/02/2020

Great, experience.

Vantagens

The Veloxy Gmail/Plugin helps sync emails to Salesforce more efficiently, reducing time manually copying and pasting email information into Salesforce. All of my outbound emails are currently getting logged automatically, and any responses to my emails from the prospect are also getting logged automatically. This is truly a game changer in automation and efficiency.

For those still using the email functions in Salesforce, this gives you another option to add email templates in Gmail and send an email directly from Gmail. The Difference is how the customer receives the email. The email in Salesforce comes from “Salesforce, on behalf of Jose Rivera”. The email sent in Gmail from Veloxy, shows as coming from your normal Gmail Email.

The Email analytics help provide a couple of pieces of information. One; it allows you to see if the prospect has opened the email, and how many times. Two; it helps gauge the interest, based on how many times they’ve opened the email. Three; automatic notification on your phone when they open the email, allowing you to schedule a future task in Salesforce to call the prospect.

The email templates allow you to add in and save favorite templates.

Tracking can be turned off or on at any time, or for specific emails.

Overall, it is an awesome product for anyone in sales! Working with the Veloxy team for any questions has been great as well, they provide A+ customer service and are quick to respond.

Desvantagens

Everything about this software is great.

Nick S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best sales app I have ever used!

Avaliado em 25/03/2019

In all my years of sales I have never used an app that it this helpful! It makes staying on top of prospects super easy, and reminds me when I have forgotten to follow up on a potential customer. It integrates with Salesforce and Outlook, so I can see when my emails are opened by my prospects and when one of my Salesforce leads calls Veloxy cross checks the number with my Salesforce and lets me know who is calling, even if they are not in my phone's directory. When I get out of a meeting on the field, I can pull up Veloxy and it will tell me what opportunities are nearby so that I can pop in before I head back to the office. This is just the beginning! Great app all around. You owe it to yourself to give it a try. If I could give it 6 stars I would!

Vantagens

It does so many useful things. I am pretty sure this was programmed by a sales person. It tracks my emails and gives analytic, it tells me who is calling based on my open prospects in sales force, and it reminds me when I have let a prospect slip through the cracks. If I could give it 6 stars I would.

Desvantagens

I have no complaints. When I first started using it maybe 2 years ago it had some glitches, but they have fixed them all and made it even better

Jose B.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Account Executive

Avaliado em 15/04/2019

Amazing feature and the love this app and will use all time in future. My employee are very happy with this app. Recommended!!

Vantagens

I had the opportunity to try this app out and begin to use it in my daily functions. It easily syncs between my Salesforce and Outlook. My pipeline is very easy to manage and gives me good visibility into my workload. I only use this app lightly as I am inside sales and most of my time at my computer but if I was on the road I would live in this app. It does a great job of pooling together relevant info and pushing alerts to me with activity. I would definitely recommend giving this app a try and seeing how it would help you have a single source of information.

Brian G.

The Future is Today!

Avaliado em 24/03/2019

Vantagens

How many times have you been in a meeting and hand writing notes? Then you go to another meeting and hand write notes? Then after the 12hr day you say I'll type those into SFDC tomorrow, and tomorrow never happens? Me, too! Not anymore, with this app I take my notes right in the app on my iPhone or iPad and schedule the action items in the same screen. Then they are in SFDC before I leave the account. Then when I call to follow up on the visit, Veloxy logs my call in SFDC and prompts me to make a note of the calls content and a follow up action. If Veloxy could just drive me to the appointment, maybe in the next update? What if I'm in a target rich environment and want explore the surrounding businesses to see which are potential customers, it does that very effectively. If your a professional salesperson who want to get an extra 10hrs a week to build your empire and not juggle the administrative side of your business, invest in this app and it's done.

Desvantagens

Just is customer support is a litte slow service but over all I am totally satisfied wtih them.

Jason C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing and Useful Tool that makes my life easier!

Avaliado em 22/05/2019

I have been using Veloxy for over 2 years now, and have been a huge advocate of the product. Since inception, I have been a power user and have stayed in regular contact with the programming and executive team and have provided feedback when necessary, that has ALWAYS been promptly applied to the production tools. Excellent customer service, and wonderful UI provide me with an essential suite of tools to make my job easier every day!

Vantagens

Amazing tool that enhances my daily activity and allows me to track and stay laser focused on my Sales Force funnel and pipeline. Not to mention an amazing Outlook integration to seamlessly keep in contact with my prospects and customers.

Desvantagens

I didn't have it in my arsenal sooner! Some features were not available at launch that I would have hoped for, but they all showed up down the road!

Morjan M.

VELOXY IS AMAZING

Avaliado em 06/03/2019

I just love Veloxy Mobile. Veloxy is like my virtual personal assistant. The AI based Notifications are huge. When I’m in the field, I receive notifications about nearby Leads and Opportunities. When I receive an important email, I receive a notification.
When I’m prospecting in the field, with couple of taps, I can create a new Lead in Veloxy and everything is immediately updated in Salesforce. All phone calls, emails, texts sent from Veloxy are automatically logged into Salesforce.
Veloxy Called ID is awesome. I never miss a call from a Prospect. Every email I send from Veloxy is tracked – when recipient opens the email, I get a notification. This helps reduce my sale cycle significantly. This is so much more. I would highly recommend this to any field sales people

VELOXY MOBILE, THE AI Based Notifications, VELOXY Caller ID

Desvantagens

At the moment I can not think of any. I love it

Jay S.
  • Setor: Plástico
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Artificial Intelligence plug in for your Salesforce org

Avaliado em 22/04/2019

Veloxy mobile app has been extremely useful for my everyday work. I can see all my Leads, Opportunities and Accounts in the map. I receive push notifications about 'near-by' Leads, Opportunities and Accounts when I'm in the field so that I don't miss out on anything.
I can call, send text and send email from Veloxy and everything gets logged automatically into Salesforce as activities. This saves me lots of time from manually logging these activities in Salesforce.
Email tracking and email analytics is very powerful. I receive push notifications whenever my emails are opened or forwarded. I can send bulk emails to thousands of prospects using beautiful templates and it is fully CAN-SPAM compliant. I recommend you try this as AI (Artificial Intelligence) type of assistant! You are still in control and it has settings to control what it does automatically.

Vantagens

Reminders, geographic reminders, and mapping. Seamless integration with Salesforce and posting to keep up to date PLUS Emails tracking and posting.

Desvantagens

This is a con and a pro.. it is in continual improvement so sometimes there is something new that I did not expect.. It's all good. ALSO they listen and add features all the time. That is cool.

John Y.
  • Setor: Segurança e investigações
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Veloxy

Avaliado em 03/02/2020

Veloxy is Saleforce supplement that simplifies Salesforce activity. I can contact customers by email, phone or text and my activities are logged to the appropriate contact. Veloxy makes sending multi-recipient emails a snap. and Veloxy will log those emails also. You can track when email are opened to determine how productive your email campaigns are. This App is extremely effect. I am barely touching the surface of the benefits you get from Veloxy.. Try it and you wont want to be without it.

Vantagens

The ease of use compared to the standard Saleforce interface. Veloxy continue to add features that are helpful to everyday sales interactions and productivity

Desvantagens

None- The team at Veloxy has been extremely helpful and interested to take suggestions to eliminate any items that are not productive in their application

Brian P.

Perfect for Hunters! SDRs, AEs, Field Sales, Management, B2B

Avaliado em 26/02/2019

Tracking activity, in field tracking, email tracking, lead tracking, man its endless!

Vantagens

I have had the privilege of using Veloxy for 3 years. Without this plugin I wouldn't have been as successful in my career. It logs my emails to sfdc. It can create leads, add contacts (through email) and even track emails. I'm an outside sales person prospecting medium to enterprise level business. I also have a call center who can try and take opportunities from me if I don't note these opps. Veloxy adds activity to my prospects and opportunities so I don't have to.

This is worth every penny!

Desvantagens

A con would have been not having a desktop analytics page, then they made one! So no cons to report.

Joe C.

My Team and I LOVE Veloxy - GAME CHANGER

Avaliado em 29/05/2019

Vantagens

I have managed Sales Teams for 20+ years, and surprisingly a good amount struggle to use any CRM's as intended. There are still reps that will track their sales hunting activity via XL spreadsheets or DON'T track ANY activity. I have tried to explain the "why", share examples of successful reps that do effectively us CRM to track their calls, emails, etc.... I have heard every excuse ever given until I discovered Veloxy. Veloxy has changed the game for my team, and they now are able to track EVERYTHING they are doing w/ a simply click. The Veloxy interface is seamless, easy to navigate and doesn't require you to do anything other than simply complete the call, email, task. From an rep and management perspective its easy to create SFDC / Veloxy reports to see HOW MANY calls, emails, etc... are created every day, week, month, etc.... I strongly suggest adopting this SALES tool!!

Desvantagens

There is nothing that comes to mind for either myself or my team

Brent J.

Game changer

Avaliado em 24/01/2020

This has boosted my sales by making my funnel easier to manage. I have used it ever since starting my job and don’t know how I would go without it at this point. I like that they add new features frequently also.

Vantagens

I like that I have all my Salesforce leads right at my finger tips on an app. It is a pain to login to SF every time I need to update an opportunity and with Veloxy I can update right from the app for most things. The most valuable part is that I can pull up an Opportunity, click a button to dial the contacts phone number, and it automatically logs the call as an activity when the call is over, which saves me a TON of time! You can also send emails that will track if the prospect has opened it and that is hugely helpful as well.

Desvantagens

There are some glitches from time to time, where the app will shutdown or an error will prevent me from making changes to an opp, but I just reopen the app when that happens and everything is fine. If they could work out a few of the bugs it would be perfect.

Cissy C.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Lead generation

Avaliado em 24/01/2020

It’s useful but can improve further such as adding contact and title of companies. Maybe it is the price my company paid that doesn’t include such information.

Vantagens

It has many businesses you can search around your location. Logging activity is easy and sync with Salesforce.

Desvantagens

App on my phone automatically sync with my personal msn email even I deleted my email and reload again. It’s loading all my personal msn emails to my company veloxy history. I can’t use it on my phone for this reason.

Kaitlin K.
  • Setor: Varejistas

More Sales, Less Time!

Avaliado em 16/04/2019

Extremely easy to use and helps me save hours in my workday from 'admin work'. I can now spend more time in the field and let the app do all of the hunting for me.

Vantagens

The app is very simple to use and it syncs easily with Salesforce. The app helps me find leads outside of Salesforce and Google Maps. It immediately alerts me of new businesses when I am in the field, and it lets me add a new lead to my Salesforce pipeline with a click of a button. I can also log my activity in the app as well, and it syncs with Salesforce.

Another huge game-changer is that I can make phone calls from the Veloxy app, and it automatically logs my call on Salesforce. I no longer have to waste time making a call, and then logging it.

Desvantagens

The only downside of the app is that the phone calls log as 'tasks' in Salesforce instead of 'logged calls', so for reports, it doesn't pull these. But we just run different reports now. :)