Adobe Audition

Audio editing software for accelerating production workflows

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

147 avaliações

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

How powerful is Adobe Audition for audio editing?

Avaliado em 23/06/2022

At the beginning of my learning of Adobe Audition, I felt difficult to learn it and how to apply effects, but after practice and learning, it became an integral part of the program

Vantagens

If you upload audio clips to podcasts or YouTube clips, you should care about the audio quality, here I must remind you of Adobe Audition.
Adobe Audition helped me a lot with this, delivering high quality audio with a very professional fidelity.
Adobe Audition stands out from all the other audio programs because it combines all the features in one program, which is such a nice thing that you don't need to go from one program to another.
I liked the clip selection feature, which makes it easy to display the correct frame to the user in order to make accurate audio edits.
I loved the library of audio and effects that Adobe Audition has such as removing noise and background noise, adding echo and FFT filters to enhance and increase audio quality, waveform editing, waveform processing and much more.
A very powerful feature is to apply each feature individually, so that if you want to delete or modify a feature you have applied before, you do not need to re-work again, but there is a box for the effects and filters you used that you can control.

Desvantagens

Just as there are many positives in it, I must mention the negatives that I experienced.
Adobe Audition has a difficult user interface, you will feel confused when using it for the first time and you need time to learn and master the effects and how to apply them, because the program is not intended for beginners in the world of audio production

Ernesto Alfonso
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

El editor de audio más completo que hay

Avaliado em 13/05/2022

Es la herramienta todo en uno de aquellos que nos dedicamos a la edición de audio.

Vantagens

Hace muy fácil es trabajo de edición con sus entornos de trabajo, sus plugins perfeccionan la calidad de audio grabado, el proceso de configuración es muy simple y la interface gráfica con graficos hace la tarea muy sencilla.
Puedes añadir plugins VST de terceros lo cual lo hace más potente.

Desvantagens

Hay que dominarlo con mucha práctica ya que no es tan simple su operación

Cubase, Audacity, Live, Logic Pro e SOUND FORGE

Razões para escolher o Adobe Audition

Por su potencia, su integración con gráficos es muy buena para manejar las frecuencias, limpiar, corregir alterar y procesar audio.

Cubase, Audacity, Live e Logic Pro

• Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

Adobe Audition Leads the Field

Avaliado em 17/02/2022

Vantagens

I have been using Adobe Audition (and its predecessor incarnation, Cool Edit Pro) for decades at this point. I have used it to record half a dozen indie rock albums, make music mixes for radio programs, and record multiple podcast episodes. Adobe Audition can transform anyone's computer into a powerful, fully featured recording, mixing, and mastering studio. It is easy to use and has all of the features industry professionals expect: waveform editing, waveform manipulation, multitrack recording and mixing, mastering filters, and more. All of these come wrapped in a fairly easy to learn, easy to use palletized Adobe format. What's more, Audition's synergies with other software (both within the Adobe family and through plugins) means that users are never working in a "walled garden."

Desvantagens

Over my two decades using multiple versions of Adobe Audition, I have found little that I don't like. In the early days, I encountered some stability and performance issues with the software, but those don't seem to affect the most recent versions (from the past decade). I could nitpick and wish that some functionality present in plugins was in-built into the software, but that is obviated by the fact that plugins are easy to find and integrate. Probably my biggest gripe with the current iteration of Adobe Audition is its shift to a subscription, software-as-service model. This expense can put this powerful software out of reach for many aspiring recording engineers.

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Audition

In looking to move on from an older version of the Adobe Audition, I considered free options like Garageband and Audacity. While those look like capable pieces of software, my familiarity with Adobe Audition, along with the sheer depth and power of its features made the choice easy.

Great audio editing companion in the Adobe CC suite

Avaliado em 19/10/2022

Adobe Audition helps to complete the overall workflow for video editing and can very well be used independently just for audio projects. It is included with the suite of Adobe CC products, so it helps to make it a valuable investment.

Vantagens

What I really like is the simplicity with which it integrates to other products from the Adobe family, and you can go back and forth to edit audio when at Premiere Pro or After Effects.It contains the most fundamental tools to do the job without leaving your digital workflow on your workstation.

Desvantagens

I think that it can improve on the way of managing media file elements in a unified way, so that all assets can be managed in a centralized way for a video and audio editing session.

Razões para escolher o Adobe Audition

It was included as part of the Adobe CC suite, so it was superfluous paying another license.

SOUND FORGE

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Audition

It integrates easily into our current workflow that is based on Adobe CC.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I will tell you where you will be heading in audio engineering .

Avaliado em 12/03/2022

I used it after a while of using Adobe Premiere because I needed effects on the sound and this is about 4 years of using it .

Vantagens

After putting a lot of effort into video editing in adding effects and other plugins, we have to finish the video with an audio engineering that is very beautiful , , so that the listener is impressed by the beauty and clarity of the sound, and here I must mention the wonderful program, which is Adobe Audition.
The program allows you to add a myriad of effects to the sound, let me mention a few of them, which are an integral part of the program , add echo to the voice, remove the noise as well, and manipulate it by changing the woman's voice to the man's voice and vice versa .
It's true that most video editors have some features that let you engineer the audio, but
Let me be honest with you, in life you can not do without your groove, as with Adobe Audition,
It's hard to do without him, especially in the small details .
It is difficult to find the power in video editing and audio engineering at the same time, and you will be the main reference for Adobe Audition specialized in this matter.

Desvantagens

It is difficult at first to get used to the user interface until you master it over time, also find the effects you want.
But whatever we do every day will become something unforgettable in this life .

Samuel
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple, intuitive and does what its supposed to.

Avaliado em 06/02/2021

17 years using this for audio production for radio and podcasts. I have thought it in college and students love it once they get used to it. It is simply a genius piece of software and you can transform audio that is of low quality with a few tweaks here and there.

Vantagens

Whether you are looking for a simple audio edit or a complex multitrack session Adobe Audition has it all. I've been using this since it was called Cool Edit Pro in 2004 and it only gets better with age. Once you get part the overwhelming feature rich UX you are going to love this software.

Desvantagens

It does have quite an extensive amount of features and therefore it can have quite a steep learning curve. Probably not the best software for the none techie who isn't intimidated by loads of buttons and options. Apart from this, I love Audition.

Pro Tools

Razões para escolher o Adobe Audition

Lacking in features and the UX seemed kind of outdated at the time.

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Audition

It was free and more suited to the audio editing environment, whilst Pro Tools is better for music production, in my humble opinion.
Conor
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

A Great Solution for Audio Technicians and Video Editors Alike...

Avaliado em 22/02/2022

Using Adobe Audtion has been a welcome experience when it comes to editing videos and managing audio for such videos - moving over from other software solutions, I love how 'un-clunky' Audition is. Full intergration for Adobe libraries make seamless editing when switch between software.

Vantagens

I love that the software, as with most of Adobe's solutions are extremely intuitive and simple to use.

Being able to sync audio along to video tracks makes for super smooth editing, especially when editing testimonials & interviews.

Desvantagens

Coming from an video editing standpoint, some keyboard shortcuts were originally against what I intuitively knew from NLE video solutions, but this is totally personal preference and it is great that this can be completely customised.

John
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great software for a more experienced user

Avaliado em 27/08/2022

Adobe Audition is a great software for people who have prior experience with audio/video editing. it has all the features you could need! The price isn't the cheapest but you get what you pay for and in the end Adobe Audition is worth the price tag

Vantagens

Adobe audition has so many features others like audacity doesn't have. It allows you to do so much more with your audio files. There's almost an endless amount of edit tools and effects. I did enjoy how much freedom i had and how much detail could go into my voice-overs!

Desvantagens

The price can be a bit much and I should also mention that this software is not for beginners you defiantly need to come in with some sort of base understanding of how to edit audio/video files. It can be very overwhelming for anyone just starting out plus I feel learning with a free program is better so you know what things you are looking for in a software that you pay for.

Alain Jove
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

The Ultimate in Audio Manipulation

Avaliado em 06/01/2021

Overall, this is a great multimedia tool to provide you excellent studio quality sound. And above all, it is worth every dime that you spend to achieve the projects that pros only can. But not anymore, beginners alike can have that same output with a few hours of getting to know this software's full potential.

Vantagens

I like Adobe Auditions for its professional looking interface and easy to understand functionalities. I've used a few comparable products already and nothing beats its interface, which even a beginner can digest right away. Although it takes time to 'unlock' the other tricks hidden in this gem of a software, it's always worth the time sitting down and exploring it. This is seamless in handling multiple tracks in one project which makes you very pleased avoiding lag time especially on a little slower computers. It also renders exports faster compared to other software.

I was able to test briefly Logic Pro X and Pro Tools but got hooked to this instead. And I'm glad I made the right choice because I'm working a lot of audio editing for my videos and it has proven to be the most intuitive tool for me, which is reinforced by the powerful plugins that this baby can provide.

Desvantagens

Like most high end software in the multimedia category, this demands high memory and CPU power, to provide you that seamless experience. So far that is the only thing I noticed and haven't encountered any bugs in the software.

Maurice M
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Adobe passed this Audition

Avaliado em 16/08/2022

Someone told me that she couldn't belive that I have the audacity to speak very highly about this program. She felt it was too hard to use. To me, I probably don't have too much audacity though, because I switched from the open source sound editor, Audacity, to this work of art.

If you're a user of the Adobe Creative Cloud package, this is a simple, natural choice. You can take control of every aspect of your sound experience, without much work. I love the way that you can monitor, edit or do so many things using different methods, and the noise reduction? Magnificent!

I've also used this for multitrack recording for a podcast as a test, and while I haven't published the podcast as yet, I could easily have used this to do it SMOOTHLY.

I think this should be called Adobe Sound Show, because they already passed the audition. (See what I did there?)

Vantagens

There are several methods for editing audio. This is the best I've experienced for noise reduction!

Desvantagens

Ok I want to be fair, I've never done a tutorial on the use of Audition. I'm a kind of open-and-use kinda guy. But it took me much longer to figure some stuff out, than other packages. Do a tutorial, read a manual or a blog post, and get up and running much faster than I did.

Jason
  • Setor: Design

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A great tool for podcasters

Avaliado em 14/05/2021

I've used Audition for the past 5 years to record and produce my podcast, Feasting on Design. During that time, the ability to record, edit, and master audio files have come a long way. By no means am I an expert in every facet of Audition, but I've been able to master the basics of what I need to do to produce the podcast.

Vantagens

The ability to record, edit, correct sound, and gain issues has made my life as a podcaster so much easier. I'm able to produce my podcast and master it using a single platform. The audio editing tools alone are worth the price, but when you add in noise reduction, and several other features you have a powerhouse of a program that is capable of so much more than I could ever dream of.

Desvantagens

There can be a steep learning curve if you aren't familiar with non-linear editing. Learning to utilize the tools that I needed required a bit of research. It would be nice if Adobe set up a tutorial library geared toward different users from hobbyists to pro-level users.

Hollie
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Audtion: Music to my Ears!

Avaliado em 10/10/2022

Vantagens

I really love the array of tools at your disposal in Audition. Audition is a powerful tool and has everything you might possibly need to manipulate audio. Whether it be individual audio files or crafting a multitrack file, Audition has your back with effects and tools like match loudness, delay and echo, pitch corrector, and so much more. You truly get a lot for the money.

Desvantagens

As with all things, if you aren't running this software on a computer that can handle it, you may be in trouble. I have tried to run Audition on some of my previous laptops and Audition would quit or I'd get the spinning wheel of death and it would lock up on me.

Nuno
  • Setor: Animação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It's the program I use for audio editing and recording.

Avaliado em 01/12/2022

It's a good program for complex and simple audio editing, being easily incorporated with other Adobe programs.

Vantagens

I use it mainly because of it's integration with the other Adobe apps, Premiere Pro and After Effects. It's easy to create tracks and record audio in a multi-track composition. It's good for complex and simple projects.

Desvantagens

It's price is a Cons. Audacity it's also a great product and it's free. I don't use it in super complex project so I don't know which is beast, but I know both are good, while one it's paid and the other it's free.

Sarah

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My personal experience with Adobe audition.

Avaliado em 06/08/2022

Overall, my experience with the software is very satisfying in handling my voiceover recordings and editing it . It is my first option in comparison to other software related to audio, though I believe I have-not used the software to its full potential. My use to its options is very limited in comparison to its potential.

Vantagens

For me, the strongest part about the software is it's easy to import several tracks, mix and match, add effects, background music,..etc. and at the end export one track. It is simply very easy to handle several tracks all at the same time.

Desvantagens

There are no severe cons to the software. On the contrary, the software is full of options and very rich that makes it somehow complicated to use. I believe (me) having experience in other montaging software and a user other adobe software made it easy for me to use adobe audition, though I believe I still have not used the software to its full potential, there is yet a lot to discover ...What stops me, that I need some time and instructional videos to know more about sound engineering to use the software to its full potential.

Conclusion: The software can be a little bit difficult to people who are not familiar with other adobe- software as well as sound engineering details (as it is full of options and menus).

Room for improvement: Explain in detail how to use the software to full potential in sound engineering.

Roan
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Adobe is the master of mastering

Avaliado em 25/07/2022

I'll be loyal to the end because Adobe audition has been loyal to me from the beginning.

Vantagens

The compression results after conversions are done has no known competitors that currently challenge Adobe audition for the top honor.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it lags a bit and eats a lot of your processor speeds and performance drops if project is a bit too big.

Matt
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

Top Tier Asset for Audio Production

Avaliado em 13/02/2021

Adobe Audition has taken me leaps and bounds beyond what I knew was possible to edit audio & video audio. What would have taken me hours to do manually with trial and error, under the proper settings reduces that time to minutes. The ability to remember and create presets for specific projects and workflows now saves me so much time as I support our areas with their audio needs as well as allows a one-person team to still offer creative elements within a possible timeframe.

Vantagens

In my context, I mainly use Adobe Audition to process audio from video for final projects. I would say one of the best tools I utilize has been the remix function for our context of needing to create a backing track to a specific file. Audition is incredible in that you can choose your needed length and it will remix the file to +/- 5 seconds - this has been huge in our production flow. Previously I would have to manually find cuts and paste and work for 15-20 minutes which now is handled in under 30 seconds!

Desvantagens

There was a large learning curve, because the software is so robust. At first it was overwhelming - I knew it was capable of but often did not know the terms for specific settings. I would not fully say this is a negative, but rather an opportunity to be aware for those who do not have a background in audio. It can be challenging to find the setting buried in the list of options.

Curry
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great option for those looking to learn more.

Avaliado em 17/02/2021

As a Videographer who needs to learn to use sound editing as a tool, but doesn't have the education of a Sound Engineer, this is a fantastic software only limited by what you know. I've heard many say that Logic is a much better option, or even Pro Tools, but it's hard to argue with Audition's functionality when accessible through the Creative Cloud. I would typically much rather try to resolve any audio issues or projects within Premiere Pro, but there are certain limitations and details missing that are an absolute need, that Audition does have. Give it a shot and you won't be disappointed.

Vantagens

You can pretty much do anything sound related. Recording options, tons of compressions and EQ templates and effects to get you started which are endlessly customizable. Far beyond my ability is isolating frequencies or removing them, but I have seen it done. The creativity also knows no bounds, as through Audition I was able to recreate the sound effect of a phone conversation. It's very visually appealing as well, great use of color and the interface is overwhelming, yet it exudes professionalism.

Desvantagens

As is the issue with all Adobe software, there is a steep learning curve. Half the battle is knowing the tools there are to apply, but the other half is knowing where they are in the program. It could more than likely be better laid out to in a more user-friendly manner so the overwhelming factor decreases. This is where other programs like Logic excel.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Professional software for those working in audio editing

Avaliado em 13/07/2022

Through Adobe Audition, I was able to make high-resolution audio clips professionally using the effects inside it. I gained more than 4 years of experience and enjoyed the results that I always came out with. It is a more than wonderful program and I will never be able to do without it.

Vantagens

There are many programs that offer audio editing features, but none are as high-resolution and professional as Adobe Audition because it has more than great tools and more subtle details that it allows in editing.
I used Adobe Audition to edit audio and upload it to a podcast, applied many effects and used many features that I liked a lot like FFT filters to improve audio quality, Pitch Bender and Pitch Shifter effects, noise reduction, standard equalizer and some echo to the audio.
One of the features that I loved about Adobe Audition is that it has a large audio library without any ownership rights if you upload it to social networking sites such as YouTube

Desvantagens

One of the problems I had when I started working with the program was that I wasn't used to mastering the user interface because it was difficult, and because I found it to be very different from the interfaces used in similar programs from other Adobe programs before. , so you need a little time to practice and get used to where the sound effects are

Manase
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Adobe is king at muisc production... Trust me you don't want to miss

Avaliado em 20/02/2021

It's a great software for basic music production and for beginner level... You can still achieve pro work with adobe audition too.

Vantagens

Low latency in Live mode for podcast and the easy multitrack layout. The tools are just amazingly easy to understand. The mixer section has good send functionality.

Desvantagens

Nothing except the display design. I feel more should be done on giving a pleasing design rather look.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Greatest Audio Software Ever!

Avaliado em 05/08/2022

It's the audio editor for anyone who works with audio or videos.

Vantagens

It has everything an audio editor needs, from the beginner to the maestro! So many effects to make your sound truly professional. Audio repair tools such as noise reduction are top-notch when compared to other software like Audacity or Ocenaudio. I also like the effect rack! It reduces my work time by about 50%.

Finally being able to integrate it with various plug-ins like Fabfilter or Izotope or with video editing apps like Premier Pro, is simply what makes it stand out!

Desvantagens

It can be hard to find the effect you're looking for sometimes. Can be quite hard to navigate too.

mohamed
  • Setor: Design gráfico

my experience in audition

Avaliado em 07/12/2022

My experience with the program initially helped me a lot in making a lot of soundtracks differently for a lot of different projects. There are many tools and effects that I can easily control and influence the audio clip and make it a professional audio clip.

Vantagens

From my point of view, this program is very useful because it has powerful tools that help create your audio clip in a very powerful way. It is capable of cutting and installing audio and removing noise from any audio clip, as well as adding many distinctive effects and manipulating them however you like, which makes the audio clip very professionally for any project Whether it is located in a movie, a game, or anything else.

Desvantagens

From my point of view, the program interface seems difficult because it is designed in a confusing way for the user at the beginning of use. Secondly, the program is expensive for some people

Irfan
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Awesome Software for Audio Production

Avaliado em 08/05/2021

Overall, it has been a great experience. The pros overcome the cons and I love the software. I have been using it more almost 14 years now.

Vantagens

Noise reduction and mastering the audio are the best features that I have discovered in Adobe Audition. I work with field audios that are associated with a lot of noise most of the time. Audition comes in handy to remove the background noises and cleaning the audio for using live on the radio. There are other options that I use such as improving the audio by using different effects. My favorites are vocal enhancer, bass booster, batch rendering, and equalizers.

Desvantagens

The multi-track module is not as good as other software like Sony Vegas. I think the multi-track sessions can use some improvement.

Forrest
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão

Do It!

Avaliado em 31/08/2021

If I have any issues I go to the Adobe website faqs or Youtube for advice.

Vantagens

Adobe Audition is the premiere audio editing software. From expert to the beginner it allows you to use it to do simple editing to complicated multi-layered tracks.

Desvantagens

The cost can be a bit high when your first learning but it will pay off as you become more of an expert.

Ryan
  • Setor: Editoras
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Not What it Used to Be

Avaliado em 12/07/2021

If I had one word to describe today's Adobe Audition, it would be "Disappointing." Thanks for stripping it down and increasing my workload and overhead.

Vantagens

The integration of Adobe products has improved workflow. I like moving seamlessly in and out of Premiere Pro.

Desvantagens

Adobe's habit of dropping key features like dynamic EQ or pitch correction has left us with a bare bones UI that requires too many expensive plug-ins to make it useful.

Logic Pro

Razões para mudar para o Adobe Audition

I use Audition because of the workflow integration with Premiere. But I am preparing to switch to Logic Pro and Final Cut. This means that I'll have to eat humble pie with all the friends whom I told to stick with Audition and Premiere two years ago.
Timothy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Adobe Audition is a professional tool that delivers the goods

Avaliado em 20/09/2022

I use Adobe Audition for all of my voiceover and podcast recording, mixing, and editing. It's always been a top-notch professional audio software that delivers the goods every time. It's intuitive interface makes it easy to edit, mix, and create podcasts from start to finish. I would recommend Adobe Audition to anyone who is looking for a great audio software

Vantagens

There are so many good things to say about this software. I have been using Audition for over 3 years and I have noticed that it has really accelerated my overall workflow. I am really pleased with how easy it is to organize my tracks, edit, rearrange, and/or modify them. The ability to work between applications like After Effects and Premiere in real time is also a game changer. Audition is an amazing tool that I wholeheartedly recommend to anyone who is looking for an audio editing software!

Desvantagens

Audition has a lot of features that I like, that the price is worth it for me. But it isn't always easy to find where I need to go. I do lots of voice-over work and want to use Audition quickly and efficiently while doing other things at the same time, but often I get lost as to where I need to go and have to keep using the help features or repeated experiments to get the desired outcome.