Piktochart

Criador de conteúdo e visualização de dados para criar apresentações

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

165 avaliações

Arlette
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Very easy to use

Avaliado em 20/05/2019

When I need to do infographics, Piktochart is the software I use. It's online and has the right tools to create professional graphics that look great. It's not a task I do frequently, but when I do, I use this software. I don't have deep knowledge of design or code and with this application I've been able to make infographics and presentations that look professional. I appreciate how easy it's and how many tools it have. I'm a creator of content for social networks and a writer, so I always look for applications that facilitate my work, increase my strengths and hide my weaknesses. Design is one of my weaknesses and, however, this software helps me to turn it into a strength, that's why I like it so much.

Vantagens

It's a simple and easy to use software that allows to make infographics and presentations quickly and without any effort. It offers templates that can be edited and modified, change the text, the font, place our own images or those offered by the software. It allows me to organize the information in an appropriate way by dragging and dropping elements and adding texts, it has several graphics options that can be adapted to any type of data, I can also insert YouTube videos. I like the tools and elements offered to personalize and enrich the content I want to publish, without having to know the code or the graphic design.

Desvantagens

I really like Piktochart, it has been very useful in my work o I have nothing bad to say about this software.

Saikat
  • Setor: Serviços meio ambientais
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Tool for Infographics.

Avaliado em 19/06/2022

Developed infographics Job aids with ease that no other tools can match.

Vantagens

Other infographics tools have templates as well, but it's difficult to decide which one is best for our project. Here, decision making is facilitated by the use of a template categorization.

Desvantagens

Less business presentation templates with no animated assets.

Razões para escolher o Piktochart

Confusing templates to develop job aids.

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o Piktochart

Best tools for developing infographics presentations, job aids, resume.
Amanda
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

Piktochart for Online Video Editing and Presentation Creation

Avaliado em 05/09/2022

Enables me to transform data into visual effects like video when training juniors.

Vantagens

It has a drag and drop editor that requires zero graphic design knowledge to create and edit videos and presentations.

Desvantagens

Unavailability of offline editing capability and live support.

Pulkit
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple online tool to create social images & appealing graphics

Avaliado em 06/07/2022

With Piktochart, one can whip up stunning graphics in minutes without any graphic design experience. Another thing is that they have so many templates available to choose from. And one last & important thing is frequent updates to their software.

Vantagens

Piktochart is an excellent online tool to create graphics, especially for business services. It is a virtual software to make professional-looking infographics and social pictures in less than an hour.

Desvantagens

So the trial version of the tool doesn't have much good layouts or designs which can be used for business presentations. And the price for a pro account is quite high compared with the competitors

Yann
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Piktochart is our go-to place for infographics

Avaliado em 09/06/2022

Easy to use.

Vantagens

What I love above all with Piktochart is that the graphic designs I produce with the software really look good and not like these cheap designs you get from similar online apps.
Composing infographics with it is plain sailing
We keep coming back to Piktochart for this reason.

Desvantagens

I love their templates and they offer a good bunch but obviously one would always want more of those.
Their "inspire me" section is great but once you've found a great template you can't make it your own (or I wasn't able to spot how rather)

Adobe Photoshop

Razões para escolher o Piktochart

Canva produces cheap, seen-everywhere design, Piktochart doesn't

Software anterior

Razões para mudar para o Piktochart

I use Photoshop a lot but Piktochart beats Photoshop hands down for infographics
Gabriela
  • Setor: Relações governamentais
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Piktochart empowers our teams to create impactful visuals and reports

Avaliado em 22/06/2022

Excellent tool introduced into my organization, that allows teams without design skills to create data visualizations, infographics and also beautifully designed reports and presentations.

Vantagens

Very easy to use, beautiful pre-designed templates and several charts options similarly to Excel.

Desvantagens

Lack of integration with Excel or Word, as we use Office365 and not much Google Sheets.

Visme, Infogram, Canva e Tableau

Razões para mudar para o Piktochart

A good mix of graphic design and data visualization capabilities with ease of use. Onboarding, customer support and customization options for my organization. Pricing.
U Shen
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Easy to use for non designers

Avaliado em 09/06/2022

Easy to use and great experience so far. They have a lovely support team that answers all my questions in a timely manner.

Vantagens

Helpful and amazing templates. I see that the team keeps updating their templates quite frequently which keeps me inspired. Great features for data Viz.

Desvantagens

There's nothing that I didn't like. Most of the features are helpful for non designer like myself

Donita
  • Setor: Educação superior

Use Piktochart For Visually Appealing Information

Avaliado em 17/08/2022

I will only use Piktochart for my course due to its ease of use resulting in visually appealing information .

Vantagens

I most appreciate the ease of use and how it is possible to be creative in my efforts.

Desvantagens

There are no cons. I highly recommend Piktochart.

Hannah
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Piktochart makes everyone a graphic designer!

Avaliado em 11/09/2022

Piktochart is so easy to use, and comes jam-packed with tons of editable templates, so even a technological neanderthal will look like a design pro!

Vantagens

I love the ready-to-use templates, simplicity of drag-and-drop, and ability to save my own color schemes in Piktochart!

Desvantagens

I have no negative feedback about Piktochart - I just love it all!

Ayşe
  • Setor: Manutenção predial
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

simple and beneficial

Avaliado em 16/08/2022

Vantagens

ıt ıs useful and simple to understand and its help to our collaboration.

Desvantagens

I didn't have any bad experience about this app.

Janny
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I started my arts management career using Piktochart

Avaliado em 11/08/2020

I started my arts management career using Piktochart. My first assignment was to create an annual report for the nonprofit, and I wanted to step it up by presenting the information in a slick, modern format. Having no designing experience, Piktochart was the perfect tool to perform this task! Not only did it make my job easier, but it intuitively taught me the newest document-designing trends, so not only I was able to present the information, but it was also visually powerful and compelling. Kudos to the Piktochart team!

Vantagens

Having little experience in the designing department, Piktochart helped me shape statistics, strategies and thoughts into easy-to-understand infographics and reports. Without Piktochart and its vast library of charts, maps, icons and templates, I wouldn't have been able to create my first report for the nonprofit I work for now as a full time employee. Its block-based technology -including features as alignment, transparencies, and positions- makes it simple to create stunning visual materials. Its intuitive menu helps you locate components fairly quickly. I used the Upload feature A LOT, for branding purposes. Not only did I have complete templates for reports, infographics and presentations, but also for text frames. The preloaded photo frames are also helpful for flyers and posters. Overall, we have had an amazing experience with Piktochart!

Desvantagens

Upload limit for the free account is 40 MB, so we had to make sure to upload lower res versions of our photos. I didn't use the color scheme feature as much. The social media category wasn't available before, so we couldn't use it as much for social media marketing.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Thanks, Janny for taking the time to leave us positive feedback :)

So happy to know that the tool has been valuable to you since you started your arts management career!

Justin
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Emails don't have to be boring

Avaliado em 18/02/2020

I think Piktochart is one of the best visualization tools available. it's super cost effective and very easy to use. Its changed how I choose to communicate with my teams; cheesy but true, a picture is really worth a thousand words.

Vantagens

I like everything about this software. I have been using it for years to take super complicated business ideas/emails and converting them into info graphics and visual data. I even take some project schedules and use pikto to create timelines because no one in my organization knows how to read a gant chart!

Desvantagens

I wish there were a way to conceal private work. We have security requirments at my office that sometimes require we not house info online unless it's locked away from view (even on a password account)

I do wish that the icon library was larger, I find myself always using the same one's because the icons available are just not suitable for the communicaitons I make.

and timelines...I make them so often manually, that it would be great to have some additional templates that can be used right out of the box

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Hi Justin! Thanks for your positive review! 101% agree with "a picture is really worth a thousand words". I would like to connect with you about icons and timelines! Do let me know if that's okay :)

Ralph
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Infographics Is Where Piktochart Really Shines

Avaliado em 03/05/2021

Overall, I think the PRO plan is worth the money but the free plan isn't something to bother about. It's a pretty solid tool by the way, especially for infographics.

Vantagens

Although there are other templates, styles, and formats available on Piktochart, I think the aspect where it really shines is creating Infographics. The templates available for infographics are beautiful in all honesty. If you are looking for an online graphic design tool to design infographics more specifically, I would definitely recommend Piktochart.

Talking about the interface, as far I'm concerned, I don't think the interface is in any way complicated or clumsy. The interface is very neat with lots of white space and simple to make use of in my opinion. There is a really cool addition to the interface now called brand assets where you can extract colors from images and set up custom fonts to use in your designs.

The blog is easily accessible from the main dashboard to learn more about using Piktochart and other useful tips. Piktochart is cool graphic design software that is neat and easy to use. Please note that I've never made use of it on a mobile phone before.

Desvantagens

I think the free plan is just too limited to the point that it's almost non-existent. Don't even bother with the free plan if you really want to get anything out of Piktochart. Piktochart isn't generous at all with their free plan compared to other graphic design tools that I've made use of. The PRO plan is worth it though.

Karin
  • Setor: E-Learning

Piktochart Perfect

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

I am in learning and development and know the value of reducing my learners' cognitive load. I believe that a well-designed infographic can have much more impact on learning transfer than a data-dump slide deck. The marriage of graphics and content makes for strong mental models which leads to learning transfer.

Vantagens

I am a geek and love my tools, which is why when Piktochart came out in 2015/2016, I jumped right in and started creating. Although I have no formal graphic design background, Piktochart makes me look as though I do. If you follow some simple design rules (regarding the proper use of whitespace, alignment, proximity) it’s hard to create something ugly in this program. My clients continually compliment me on the infographics, posters, and social media covers I make.

Desvantagens

This is not a con...but rather kudos for how the company handles cons. Thus far, anything I have suggested that needed "fixing" or features that I wanted added, they have delivered. That is pretty impressive. They also keep in touch with their users, which is amazing.

Erik
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Piktochart is great for making quick high-quality visuals

Avaliado em 06/02/2020

We got Piktochart for the purpose of creating infographics to share key data with our employees. We've been using it for almost 2 years, and have created some great infographics and some amazing posters for courses and leadership programs, as well as company events like food drives.

Vantagens

The thing I liked most about Piktochart, is how it makes it so easy to make a high-quality visual. Be it a poster, or an infographic, Piktochart makes it super easy for someone like me who is not a graphic designer to end up with a nice graphic at the end.

Desvantagens

Honestly, there's not much I dislike about the product. I think perhaps there could be a few more editing options (or that those options, if they exist, were better surfaced and easier to find).

Razões para mudar para o Piktochart

It fit our need better for creating infographics.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Hi Erik! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! You made our day here in Piktochart :) I hope we can connect to find out more about the editing options to improve your experience!

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Editoras

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing design tool anyone can use

Avaliado em 21/06/2018

The product is very easy to use. It has a decent catalog of free graphics to pull from which allows users to create visually engaging infographics, web ads, and banners. You can share or download what you've made with the click of a button. This tool is ideal for teams or departments needing basic design support without a graphic designer.

Vantagens

I love this tool. Piktochart is very intuitive and easy to use. It is especially useful to creating infographics or email banners. There is a decent level of functionality in terms of styling, colour, shapes, and transparency, with an excellent store of free images and graphics to use. You can also upload your own imagery as needed. Once you have your graphic elements chosen, it is very easy to adjust and manipulate them to create the effects you want. Our team uses this tool in place of a graphic designer for smaller projects.

Desvantagens

There are some limitations in terms of the space of your "canvas" and some font and shape restrictions. It's certainly not in the same category as a design tool like Photoshop but for the price it's a good option for any marketing team. We tend to use Piktochart for very specific design needs and rely on the graphics department for more complex work.

Lervyn
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Piktochart Review

Avaliado em 26/07/2021

As a student, Piktochart is a versatile software because it exhibits flexibility and practicality. The fact that there are templates that are ready to be used and edited saves a whole lot of time and brainstorming as this can also be a guide towards creativity.

Vantagens

Piktochart makes presentations and publications much easier, convenient and accessible. It suggests ideas or templates that can either allow you to already start with something or make a project on a blank canvas. It gives a lot of opportunities to be creative and harness productivity. There is no need to worry when a gadget shuts down unexpectedly since the software automatically saves the preexisting project. There are a lot of objects, colors and elements to choose from as this makes the project or presentation much more appealing and interesting. The free version of the software allows you to make five active projects which is a decent amount, Also, it gives unlimited access to templates, images, illustrations and charts whether it is the free version or not. Consequently, even though you pay for a plan it is still affordable and practical.

Desvantagens

The free version of Piktochart only allows you to upload 100MB of images, saves a project only in PNG, obtains a watermark, and is not ideal for work since it only allows you to create 5 active projects only. Consequently, when placing a color code, it tends to adapt the color within the first few digits even though you are sill not finished typing it yet. Also, the software does not support a lot of languages and it needs a fast and reliable internet connection to be able to access features quickly.

Amelia
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Usable, Dynamic, and Attractive Designs

Avaliado em 21/05/2021

Often times when I need to create user guides, attractive marketing, infographics, and other collateral, I don't have the time (or know-how) to make highly professional visual designs on some very tight deadlines. As an Instructional Designer, I very appreciate the many styles, sizes, and types of designs available on Piktochart- ranging from flyers to reports and infographics to social media templates. All of the available materials are very professional, and the interface of the program has the right amount of tools that allow for customization, while not offering infinite options which could quickly become creatively overwhelming,

Vantagens

The benefits I most appreciate about Piktochart (and the reason I have continued to use it over and against other platforms like Canva) are the stock designs that are available. The templates can be accessed across all membership levels of the software, and they are creative, engaging, and very visually appealing in unique ways!

Desvantagens

The pricing of these platforms always feels somewhat steep to me relative to the cost of other very sophisticated video and audio editing software. I feel I would be more likely to purchase and keep a subscription if it was about half of the monthly price! The paid levels don't feel significantly worth the value relative to the free subscription.

Julio César

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Fantastic and elegant software for creating interesting and beautiful presentations very...

Avaliado em 01/07/2018

Simplicity, cool features, highly convenient price. Piktochart offers users the chance of doing interesting presentations in technically no considerable amount of time invested.

Vantagens

First of all, piktochart most relevant advantages imply simplicity, functionality and convenience. As an English teacher, I always need to provide students with engaging explanatory materials, capable of delivering complex messages in the most simplistic and understandable way. With piktochart you are able to do this and more, at a very convenient price. The layouts ae attractive and engaging. My students love appreciating my piktochart explanations, basically made for explaining grammar or functions within the language.

Desvantagens

Truth be told, the amount of layouts and fonts might be a little limited to say at least. However, for its final price, this issues do not interfere with its other considerable perks and pluses.

Minh Phong
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

THE BEST INFOGRAPHIC SOFTWARE

Avaliado em 02/08/2020

I always used Piktochart to help me create infographics, posters, and flyers for my study and my professor was very impressed asking me which software I had used to support me in doing assignments. I recommended her to use this online software and she was very glad that Piktochart inspired her a lot in preparing outstanding reports to her manager.

Vantagens

Piktochart is the first infographic software that comes to my mind when I have to make graphic editing for my homework assignment. After signing up for a new account, I can access various graphic design templates such as posters, reports, presentations, and many more. Using this online software, I do not have to be a professional graphic designer. Piktochart offers everyone the opportunity to produce creative products easily and effectively. The software has many awesome and creative features including shapes, icons, and illustrations.

Desvantagens

Piktochart currently continues to be my first choice for making graphic products. Honestly, the software has nothing that makes you want to switch to other products because its features are very user-friendly and everyone can comfortably design their work without too much difficulty or possessing a graphic design background. However, Piktochart only allows you to save a maximum of five visuals created and I usually depend on the software creating a large number of posters for my study. In order to save over five visuals created, I have to upgrade my status to PRO.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Hi Minh Phong! So happy to hear that Piktochart has been valuable to you. All the best as you continue to use Piktochart for your studies!

Harithas
  • Setor: Lácteos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Becoming a data artist with Piktochart

Avaliado em 26/05/2022

I am using the pikto chart more than five years for my project works.
I developed very high quality infographics to visualize the data analyzed

User friendly
I don't have experience with infographics designing but I learned myself to become a infographic artist with the support of Piktochart.In Sri Lanka,there is no institutions to teach infographics.

Better to connect with Digital Data Collection tools
Eg.Kobotoolbox

Visme e Canva

Razões para mudar para o Piktochart

I found the Pikto chart from one of colleague in Netherlands.He introduced me and advised to design through this tool
Tamara
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics

Avaliado em 21/08/2019

Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

Vantagens

It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

Desvantagens

There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!

Zach
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Piktochart has revolutionized our marketing

Avaliado em 27/09/2019

While we run into formatting issues from time to time we couldn't be more pleased with the quality of product Piktochart produces.

Vantagens

We are thrilled that Piktochart provides so many modifiable templates for presentations and posters. It allows us to reduce the time in creating individual layouts for different projects.

Desvantagens

Our biggest drawbacks center around photos. It would be nice to be able to upload a photo bigger than 2.0MB. Also, it would be nice if we could make picture frames that fit the page exactly.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Hi Zach! This really made our day in Piktochart! Thank you for your kind words :)

I've passed your feedback to the team. When you say "picture frames that fit the page exactly", are you referring to picture frames that auto-fit to the size of the block? Hope to understand your needs a bit more! Feel free to email me. Thanks!

Zach
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Simplifying graphic design and perhaps the best tool for infographics!

Avaliado em 07/04/2020

Piktochart is a handy design tool for any novice designer that wishes to step up their graphic work without having to invest a lot of time learning the complexities of Adobe programs.

Vantagens

Piktochart is easy to use, intuitive and has a ton of resources and templates to create visually stunning infographics that enables rookie designers to create truly beautiful designs. The best part of this software is its simplicity and the drag and drop style way of designing; this style makes learning the design process painless and easy.

Desvantagens

In some cases, if you are looking to have graphic design work done for larger-scale projects Piktochart isn't going to be your best solution - in this case Adobe programs still reign supreme. Piktochart simply doesn't have as robust features and functionalities when compared to any Adobe design program.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Hi Zach! Thank you for leaving us a positive feedback! We're glad you find Piktochart easier to use than Adobe :) If there are any functionalities you'd like to see, do reach out!

Stay safe!

Avaliador Verificado

• Suporte ao cliente

Very good application to perform infographics and presentations in a very short period of time.

Avaliado em 06/06/2018

Vantagens

The best quality that this application has is the speed and simplicity of the application in letting you design any type of art you need at the moment. Having an easy access to the application through an email, being registered in the web page

Desvantagens

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits. I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too. I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for Piktochart on everything we create.