Piktochart

Criador de conteúdo e visualização de dados para criar apresentações

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

167 avaliações

Tamara
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Piktochart is one of the best software to do infographics

Avaliado em 21/08/2019

Infographics are very important digital elements in social networks because it allow to display a large amount of visually attractive information in a summary way. It's one of the most requested designs by customers for their social networks and websites. Piktochart is one of the softwares I use most to make them because it has adequate and precise tools that allow me to create them in a professional and easy way.

Vantagens

It has predesigned templates that can be edited and customized in a simple way, adding or removing elements by drag & drop, resizing them, adding fonts, adding multimedia content, etc. It has very easy to understand tutorials and the software is very intuitive so that anyone who does not have design or programming knowledge can use it. Different types of digital visual elements can be created, such as infographic, report, banners and presentation.

Desvantagens

There is nothing in particular that I do not like, it's quite functional even in the free version.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Hi Tamara! Thanks for leaving us a positive review! So good to hear that our application has been valuable to you :) Have an amazing weekend!

Karin
  • Setor: E-Learning

Piktochart Perfect

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

I am in learning and development and know the value of reducing my learners' cognitive load. I believe that a well-designed infographic can have much more impact on learning transfer than a data-dump slide deck. The marriage of graphics and content makes for strong mental models which leads to learning transfer.

Vantagens

I am a geek and love my tools, which is why when Piktochart came out in 2015/2016, I jumped right in and started creating. Although I have no formal graphic design background, Piktochart makes me look as though I do. If you follow some simple design rules (regarding the proper use of whitespace, alignment, proximity) it’s hard to create something ugly in this program. My clients continually compliment me on the infographics, posters, and social media covers I make.

Desvantagens

This is not a con...but rather kudos for how the company handles cons. Thus far, anything I have suggested that needed "fixing" or features that I wanted added, they have delivered. That is pretty impressive. They also keep in touch with their users, which is amazing.

Cate
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Used Piktochart when first exploring infographics

Avaliado em 22/01/2021

I was happy with Piktochart however when I started looking into other options, I found another system that offers more of what I'm looking for.

Vantagens

The software is simple to use and offers a great selection for the free trial. I was able to teach myself how to use the system and the end product delivered what I was looking for.

Desvantagens

In order to have custom colour palettes, you need to pay for the upgraded version. I did this and didn't feel there were that many added bonuses.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Hi Cate! Thanks for your honest review! If you need any help, we'll be happy to show you around PRO benefits. Feel free to reach out to [email protected] anytime :)

Jamie
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I've been using Piktochart for 6 years...

Avaliado em 24/06/2022

Vantagens

I got hooked on Piktochart almost 7 years ago; after some playing around and learning all its wonderful features, Piktochart has become an invaluable asset of my classroom. I use Piktochart for day-to-day presentations, synthesizing information for parents or students, and/or to convey my class expectations.

Desvantagens

My only complaint with Piktochart is how it doesn't play very nicely with Canvas. My school system switched over to Canvas and it's made using Piktochart harder :(

• Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Amazing for people who want a step-up from Canva

Avaliado em 08/07/2022

Solid, only switched because I used all the good templates and I needed a software that was reliable.

Vantagens

Great software, I used it daily throughout the COVID lockdown. They have templates for everything (not just reports, they have social media post templates too, etc).

Desvantagens

The software is pretty buggy. It's not anything you can't work around, but it does get very annoying when using it for multiple hours daily.

Kerem
  • Setor: Varejistas

Visual and content fluent

Avaliado em 31/05/2022

Vantagens

It is a useful and eye-pleasing program, I use it with pleasure, it is very fluent, it is legendary.

Desvantagens

At first I had a hard time adapting, there was no one to take an example from, I had to learn on my own.

Willie
  • Setor: Ensino fundamental e médio
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

Piktochart is awesome!

Avaliado em 02/07/2022

As an elementary classroom teacher, I use Piktochart to create various learning posters for classroom display. This helps me save money from having to purchase commercial educational learning posters from local teacher supply stores plus my self-created posters are more relevant and in-tune with specific content that I am sharing with my students.

Desvantagens

I love everythings about Piktochart. I don't have any complaints about this wonderful software/online application.

Muhammad Mohsin
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Piktochart Review

Avaliado em 01/07/2022

Vantagens

Its main feature is that you can make presentations, posters, infographics, and even a video.
The final work can be downloaded in high resolution pdf.

Desvantagens

There are not much functions available in Piktochart when we compare it with other professional software like that of adobe suit.

• Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great Tool to support internal communication!

Avaliado em 20/06/2022

Very easy to use with visual effect seen right away. I recommend Piktochart to anybody strugling with any photo design tools that are too complicated and time consuming - here you create impressive visuals (I do orga charts, infographics, financial reports) in little time and with great effect.

Vantagens

Possibility to create visually interesting infographics in an easy way.
Variety of templates to use online and offline.
Very customer friendly usage.

Desvantagens

Just a few options to upload data for chart visualization in a financial report chart, I would also appreciate more chart options.

• Setor: Serviços financeiros

Great for GUI Prototypes

Avaliado em 26/05/2022

I use the platform for mocking up GUI and creating marketing materials.

Vantagens

Ease to use. Great support. A ton of templates. Easy customization.

Desvantagens

Image selection (ex. icons) is limited. Integration with font awesome would be great for icons.

Adobe Creative Cloud
Ralph
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Infographics Is Where Piktochart Really Shines

Avaliado em 03/05/2021

Overall, I think the PRO plan is worth the money but the free plan isn't something to bother about. It's a pretty solid tool by the way, especially for infographics.

Vantagens

Although there are other templates, styles, and formats available on Piktochart, I think the aspect where it really shines is creating Infographics. The templates available for infographics are beautiful in all honesty. If you are looking for an online graphic design tool to design infographics more specifically, I would definitely recommend Piktochart.

Talking about the interface, as far I'm concerned, I don't think the interface is in any way complicated or clumsy. The interface is very neat with lots of white space and simple to make use of in my opinion. There is a really cool addition to the interface now called brand assets where you can extract colors from images and set up custom fonts to use in your designs.

The blog is easily accessible from the main dashboard to learn more about using Piktochart and other useful tips. Piktochart is cool graphic design software that is neat and easy to use. Please note that I've never made use of it on a mobile phone before.

Desvantagens

I think the free plan is just too limited to the point that it's almost non-existent. Don't even bother with the free plan if you really want to get anything out of Piktochart. Piktochart isn't generous at all with their free plan compared to other graphic design tools that I've made use of. The PRO plan is worth it though.

Minh Phong
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

THE BEST INFOGRAPHIC SOFTWARE

Avaliado em 02/08/2020

I always used Piktochart to help me create infographics, posters, and flyers for my study and my professor was very impressed asking me which software I had used to support me in doing assignments. I recommended her to use this online software and she was very glad that Piktochart inspired her a lot in preparing outstanding reports to her manager.

Vantagens

Piktochart is the first infographic software that comes to my mind when I have to make graphic editing for my homework assignment. After signing up for a new account, I can access various graphic design templates such as posters, reports, presentations, and many more. Using this online software, I do not have to be a professional graphic designer. Piktochart offers everyone the opportunity to produce creative products easily and effectively. The software has many awesome and creative features including shapes, icons, and illustrations.

Desvantagens

Piktochart currently continues to be my first choice for making graphic products. Honestly, the software has nothing that makes you want to switch to other products because its features are very user-friendly and everyone can comfortably design their work without too much difficulty or possessing a graphic design background. However, Piktochart only allows you to save a maximum of five visuals created and I usually depend on the software creating a large number of posters for my study. In order to save over five visuals created, I have to upgrade my status to PRO.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Hi Minh Phong! So happy to hear that Piktochart has been valuable to you. All the best as you continue to use Piktochart for your studies!

Russell
  • Setor: E-Learning
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great platform for infographics, flyers, and graphics in general!

Avaliado em 05/02/2019

I'm very pleased - my students learned to create great infographics for class projects and reports!

Vantagens

There's really a lot to like about Piktochart if you're looking to build infographics quickly and effortlessly with students. For starters, their website is extremely easy to use. I think it's arranged well, easy to navigate, and I like the search feature (quickly filter through templates). Piktochart also offers a massive library of options/designs. Honestly, some are a little bland, but many are of great quality! I also appreciate how they have grouped or organized templates into themes. This allows you to quickly find your purpose/style, and then start customizing. With regards to building and creating, I'm not extremely experienced, but I feel like it's easy to use and manipulate to me. My students picked up quickly! There's also a lot of free images, and you can upload your own pictures easily (I have students share experiment steps/procedures pictures). One thing that I find unique from competitors is that you can actually embed videos and interactive charts. To my knowledge, this is the only free platform I've seen that can do this. Of course this will not matter if you are printing a flyer, but if you're sending it digitally, then this is a really unique and awesome feature. Last, I like that you can import data from Google Sheets and Excel. This hasn't been very difficult to do either - my students were able to pick up on it in no time at all. I give it an 8 out of 10 - awesome platform with many practical uses in the classroom!

Desvantagens

Although I really like what Piktochart enables me and my students to do, I feel like a lot of the templates require a subscription. That's not possible with a class full of students, so I wish they'd consider some sort of education package. With that said, the free version is good depending on the project or activity you're doing.

Michael
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Maximize efficiency with quick powerful infographics

Avaliado em 15/10/2019

Don't waste time on preparation and get right into the presentation. Makes it easy to present professional interesting material.

Vantagens

Super quick and intuitive. Allows you to massively save on time and effort by sharing data in efficient and interesting manner. Rather than spending absurd amounts of time throwing together eye catching presentations, cut the time in half and put out something that looks even better than it normally would. Powerful and anybody can use it, I can't recommend enough

Desvantagens

There is nothing in particular that I can think of that I disliked about this software. Has made the presentation prep and quality improve significantly.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Hi Michael! We're happy to know that Piktochart has been valuable to you in your presentations! We have 16:9 presentation templates and export to PPT feature on our roadmap! Can't wait to share all these good stuff with you!

Eilidh
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Enjoy Piktochart

Avaliado em 02/06/2022

Vantagens

Made it easy to share presentations and digital files across a team of 20+ Marketing group.

Desvantagens

The addition of the export to PPT was valuable for us. A crop feature for images would be beneficial.

Canva

Simple to Use - Gets the Job Done

Avaliado em 29/12/2019

Overall, Piktochart is a super easy platform to use to create good-looking infographics. Creation is intuitive, making it easy for first-timers to use Piktochart right away.

Vantagens

Piktochart is super easy to pick up and use. We've used the free version to make simple infographics to supplement some of the blogs we write for clients, and for those purposes, it certainly gets the job done. It's nice to have a selection of templates, and the fact that the options get refreshed from time to time is also nice. I appreciate having a selection of photos and clip art to choose from built into the platform. The best thing is really how easy it is to make a nice-looking infographic in very little time, even if you're new to the platform.

Desvantagens

Since we only use the free version, we do find that we've often limited by templates. There are some on the paid version that look quite appealing! But, for our purposes, the free version suffices.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for choosing Piktochart! We've made some changes last year - all templates are accessible by FREE and PRO users. Happy New Year! :)

• Setor: Filantropia

Great for start ups!

Avaliado em 10/01/2019

I have had a great experience with Piktochart and recommend it to anyone who needs to look like they have a whole design team even if it's just one person!

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and makes you feel like a designing pro! Our company was relatively new when I started working there and didn't have a communications team to design our handouts. I had previously used Piktochart in my personal life and recommended it to many of my colleagues who needed to create content. Piktochart makes you feel like you are a designer and has great tools for making your work your own!

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is hard to figure out what size the documents are that you are creating until you download/print them. There have been several times where I thought a document was 8 1/2 x 11 until I printed it and had some issues with sizing. I think it would be helpful for the documents to be more print ready as opposed to just primarily being, what appears to be, more of an online creation platform.

Kathleen
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Sufficient for your needs; Great for beginners

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

I've used Piktochart to make quick-turn around knowledge products. They look great, are easy to read and you can recycle them as you get more updated intelligence.

Vantagens

Very easy to use, intuitive. Ample ways in which you can customize your data results and visualizations to accurately tell your story.

Desvantagens

More healthcare images would be useful. I work in Public Health and require a plethora of images, in particular, ones that reflect our diverse communities.

Canva
Emily

Life saver!

Avaliado em 24/04/2018

Vantagens

Seriously the best infographic creator out there. Piktochart got me through college! So easy to create really professional looking infographics - much better than trying to create one on Photoshop, in my opinion. The templates make it so easy to get a head start on a project and the text frames add such a splash of creativity. Love Piktochart!

Desvantagens

No cons yet! Such a great, easy to use software. Also... it's web based so what's not to love?! You can access it anywhere.

Ana del V
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Suporte ao cliente

It is perfect for making infographics and other image compositions quickly, easily and free.

Avaliado em 26/05/2018

Vantagens

It is free for most functions although it has space limitations to upload our own images.
its editor is very good since it provides guide lines that allow to align and adjust the elements.
has more options for editing the elements than other similar tools such as canva.
It has a variety of graphics that can be used as: bar, pie, venn diagram, among others, in which you can import data from csv or xlsx files or use a Google Spreadsheet Link to manage dynamic data.
It offers a variety of maps to place in the design and the possibility of adding data and legends.
It allows you to include video files from YouTube and Vimeo.
Once a presentation is published you can add transitions, I can also choose if only I can see the presentation or if I want to share it through social networks.
allows download in png format to an acceptable quality in the free version.

Desvantagens

you can not work collaboratively unless you hire the pro team plan
Elements can not be animated when presentations are made.
Place a watermark that you can only remove by contracting the pro plan or pro team plan.

• Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy graphic design for organizations

Avaliado em 11/10/2020

Piktochart has helped me create assets in minutes! Love how efficient it is.

Vantagens

I love how simple and intuitive the design of this app is. I just select the type of asset that I was to design and they have a lot of presets available. There are also around 5 built-in color schemes and I can easily change the colors of the graphics. Overall, it's a good app to make simple posters and presentations!

Desvantagens

Creating my own color scheme is a premium feature. Also, it would be easier if the templates can be further categorized according to themes. Other than that, Piktochart is a really fine app.

Resposta do Piktochart Traduzido para o Português

Thanks so much for your kind words and feedback! Although creating your own color scheme is indeed a premium feature, we're glad you were still able to change the colors of your visual to your liking.

Zach

• Suporte ao cliente

I've used piktochart to create infographics and graphics both for professional environments

Avaliado em 20/06/2018

Vantagens

It takes 0 design or dev experience to be able to jump into the tool and whip up a Grade A infographic is an hour or two. In a previous role, we were so efficient with it, we started building custom infographic plans for our customers.

Desvantagens

You really need to pay to taste the value. The free trial is very limited and doesn't paint the full picture of why every team needs this tool.

Agela
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I dont have to ask my designer friends for help anymore!

Avaliado em 17/06/2022

I've managed to create presentations about my client's financial performance easily with Piktochart. My clients are very happy with the final presentation as Piktochart helps me to design & structure my presentation with a lot of premade templates.

Vantagens

The vast number of templates really helped me to build the perfect presentation. The usage of colours in the presentation is great! They've updated the software now with more icons and I could find all the icons related to finance easily.

Desvantagens

I don't have any major complaints as of now. For the price point I think its really value for money!

Donita
  • Setor: Educação superior

Use Piktochart For Visually Appealing Information

Avaliado em 17/08/2022

I will only use Piktochart for my course due to its ease of use resulting in visually appealing information .

Vantagens

I most appreciate the ease of use and how it is possible to be creative in my efforts.

Desvantagens

There are no cons. I highly recommend Piktochart.

Deniz

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

High quality work with no outsourcing!

Avaliado em 27/05/2019

Vantagens

Piktochart allows you to create high quality infographics and graphs, without having to outsource the work. Anyone can use it and it's so easy to use!

Desvantagens

It's a shame that you now have to pay for some of its features.