Deskera All-In-One

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

119 avaliações

Tiago B.
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Como o nome diz: all in one.

Avaliado em 29/11/2020

Abandonamos better proposals, zendesk, whmcs e putler por um só app.

Vantagens

Tem a opção de toda a gestão da empresa num aplicativo só e aplicativo mobile.
A opção de ter campos adicionais ajuda bastante quando temos regras específicas como é o nosso caso.
De resto, faça uma avaliação e tire suas próprias conclusões.

Desvantagens

Tradução para o português ainda não existe (novembro, 2020)

Proinsias M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

All in One Product for the small business in need of Financial Reports and a CRM and more

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

I am pretty OK with software packages, but it was really easy to setup and configure. And I like the ability to customise the Quotes and Invoices. The UI and the UX is very good, and I do not feel myself using the word "Clunky"/. Also, the colours are nice and make me feel happy, even if I am doing boring stuff like accounts.

Vantagens

Hi, I only really got this for the invoicing system. I am a sole trader. I had been using Wave and they and now just focusing on the US and Canada Market. Deskera came at the right time. For me it is the Quotations and the invoicing and the accounting. That alone to me is worth the cost. And I can also give access to my accountant if they need to validate my returns. I also have a Sales and Purchasing dashboard that will bring me up a level so I can better understand my business. I had applied for a bank loan, and I was asked for management accounts, and to be honest I just had a bank statement with a basic spreadsheet. This will now give me better insights into my weekly financial status. Also, I can also see my Sales funnel all in one view . Just having that for my Bank Manger will make me more professional.

Also it links in with the CRM with a mailing function. Just in those two modules you can replace at least 4 to 6 separate software apps. You can communicate from the app and have a mail list. You may want to consider extra codes if you want a larger mail list.

There is only one employee, me, but if I am lucky I will be able to manage part-time staff and their payroll as well as my payroll. That again is another Bonus.

Hopefully there will be a Client POrtal on the roadmap but to be honest th

Desvantagens

I am missing a Client Portal but I am sure that will come in time. But that is something that I can manage on my wordpress site. Also, the EU GDPR compliance is nearly there, and I am sure that will happen in due course. I was listening to a seminar online and I am happy to know that they are nearly there.

SuiteDash, Zoho CRM e Sage 50cloud

Razões para escolher o Deskera All-In-One

This had so much more functionality and for a small business it is an all in one Dashboard.

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

It really is 3 Business Packages in one great offer. At this point of my development I will just have my self as an employee, but I can now document my drawings. But when I hire someone extra staff during busy periods I not have a platform that will manage wages in a professional way.
Đỗ H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Application suitable for all businesses

Avaliado em 05/12/2020

This is exactly the business management software that I have been searching for a long time. I am a marketing agency with a lot of clients and in the past we had to manually manage it through Excel, although the market has a lot of management software and it is cumbersome because each tool stands separately. Only Deskera could do the package and turn around so easily. The road map is very promising right now and I see them actively taking care of their customers. Just need to improve the performance a little in the dashboard to make it work faster. Also there is nothing to blame. In addition, the price is very good, even a LTD but with what Deskera offers I think this is the next unicorn in the business software segment like CRM and ERP

Vantagens

I love the way the app manages companies and departments under one account. As a general manager I can easily view reports from accountants (daily receipts and payments, import and export invoices), reports from CRM about leads and deals gathered from sales staff, in addition, also manageable for payroll, timekeeping and travel reimbursement. All can be viewed in a single dashboard report. Very fast and convenient. Their mobile app is very intuitive and easy to use, able to create deals and browse permission applications on the go. Mobile apps are the one I appreciate most at Deskera, but in terms of features like Book, it's a bit confusing to start but they have quite a full Docs, me and my accountant are still working on and applying it. into your business.

Desvantagens

In general, the basic features compared to other softwares on the market they are already complete. I would like to integrate more local banks to accommodate more tax patterns in different countries. Desktop application will be a little difficult to grasp initial usage, and it works a bit heavy, just improve its performance, add automatic integrations like Zapier, Pabbly Connect to be able to connect with other other marketing software.

SuiteDash, Quickbooks Online e Odoo

Razões para escolher o Deskera All-In-One

Deskera has additional HR and client management, which makes it possible for me to work in one thread without having to move back and forth between different tools at a huge cost.

Wave Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

Good cost, friendly support team and quick reply. They are also a large company that has been investing a lot of money. I believe in their future product development.
Alex P.
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Promising multi-purpose software for running a business

Avaliado em 29/01/2021

My initial impression is that Deskera offers a solid option right now, especially for a smaller business which is eager to avoid paying for multiple SAAS tools or bring everything into one workflow.

The real question is: what are you comparing this to? If you are starting a business from scratch, Deskera is an exceptional deal. And if you already use single-purpose SAAS tools that you are happy with, it might still be worth going for Deskera merely to streamline your business processes. Just be clear with yourself about which features are deal-breakers and hope that Deskera continues to improve at its present trajectory. This is entirely possible and I certainly wish them luck.

It's worth noting that I have not had the opportunity to use many of the features in Deskera because UK compliance and UK bank-feeds are not ready. This made it pointless to fully migrate my business but I'm told by the Deskera support team that these will happen shortly. Once that is done, I will update this review.

Vantagens

Deskera is a surprisingly comprehensive suite of business management tools. It delivers these in a fairly clean style, without ever feeling like the whole thing is descending into bloatware. This provides solid value for the smaller business eager to avoid paying multiple SAAS subscriptions and it provides a simple way to consolidate multiple features, such as CRM or book-keeping etc. You get a lot of bang for your buck.

Desvantagens

While each tool in Deskera offers a credible array of features, they do have clear limitations compared to specialist software for each category of software. It's unfair to measure Deskera directly against enterprise-grade rivals such as SalesForce but you don't get the depth of features of the more affordable single-purpose apps such as Xero (i.e. accounts) and Capsule (i.e. CRM), nor the all-in-one marketing suites (e.g. ActiveCampaign). That could well change over time.

Keshav M.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

one stop solution for accounting, CRM & HR needs for any business

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

I have been using Zoho books for more than 2 years now and was very scared to switch.
I on a trial used deskera for almost a month and the learning curve have been awesome. I was so happy that I immediately purchased a code and also considering to upgrade it even.
This tool has a huge potential and I am still enjoying that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are active and ready to support.
I purchased it for a manufacturing business and am really loving the option and features it has. I have full faith that this product will be my one-stop solution for accounting & HR needs (payroll for now).

I wish that this product reach its full potential and we also grow with it.

1) easy to use
2) Faster learning curve
3) Awesome community
4) phenomenal customer support
5) equipped with modern marketing and management techniques including automation.
6) ERP features are amazing
7) Best mobile app to use and access data.

Desvantagens

There is hardly any con as company resolves the issues so fast that it's not a con.
every business has different need and software is so versatile that I adopt most of them, If few are left, then it could be a con, but team listens and finds a solution very fast.

Razões para escolher o Deskera All-In-One

This product is cost-effective and the community is very young and more modern techniques friendly.

Zoho Books
Chua L.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Finally, A One-App Rules All Solution For My Business!

Avaliado em 29/11/2020

Deskera All-In-One has been a wonderful investment I've made to ease my life. The time and cost-savings that Deskera will provide to SMEs and large companies alike would be tremendous. I highly recommend using Deskera!

Vantagens

The UI is straightforward which allows people I invite onto the platform not to be confused. Deskera is really simple to use with detailed documentation and has responsive support when needed. It is truly a set once and forget platform that already has, and will continue to make my life easier with regards to customer relationship management, accounting and employee payroll management. I am also in love with the expense reporting feature which comes in handy for financial reports.

Desvantagens

So far nothing. Although Deskera is a revamped product under development, the team behind is very responsive and helpful.

FreshBooks e Quickbooks Online

Razões para escolher o Deskera All-In-One

Deskera All-In-One has almost everything I need - CRM, Employee Payroll Management and Accounting with limits which scale as my business grows!

Kashoo

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

Better value for money and allows me to add users with different access levels and no extra cost
Bei T.

Looking good!

Avaliado em 02/12/2020

Vantagens

I hope that it'll replace a number of apps such as Waveapp, Salesflare, Nusii, and GetGist. Here's what I think:

(1) I must say I'm liking the marketing portion. Though I'm on GetGist, I hope I can somehow integrate this in future, or perhaps if Deskera makes it good enough, I'll just transfer my entire email marketing over. Right now, I like that it has a few simple templates already.

(2) Salesflare - I'm pretty sure this has enough potential to replace Salesflare, but I guess what Salesflare has that I like is the email workflow, which Deskera does not have yet. Not sure if it's in the pipeline.

(3) Nusii - I use this a lot, and I definitely hope Deskera can develop this portion so that there's no need for me to jump from different apps, saving me lots of time. I heard that it's in the roadmap?

For the accounting part, I'm quite sure it will replace Waveapp for me, as our needs are not as complicated.

Overall, it doesn't look as complicated as I've imagined the platform to be, much easier than Plutio and some CRM that I've seen. Good start!

Desvantagens

I hope that it will implement the Proposals/Digital signature function soon, as I'm still using a separate app for this.

Quickbooks Online

Razões para escolher o Deskera All-In-One

I was looking for a more complete suite for accounting purposes.

Wave Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

Reviews in the Facebook groups, as well as those who have bought the software.
Ronel D.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações

Need All-in-one solution?, Deskera is your saviour

Avaliado em 07/12/2020

Deskera Safe my hundred thousand dollar for developing all of this software

Vantagens

it's 2020 now all company don't want their internal software have a bunch of different apps and it'll waste so much time for Maintance and Developing, what i like with Deskera is Deskera have all of it and i just need costumize a bit and all done,

- Mobile apps
- Accounting Apps
- HR
- Product Management
- Sales

what do u need more than if deskera have all of them?

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Gorgeous UI, Well-Thought and Feature-Rich

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

Great! Really happy with the non-chunky, bold and sleek UI. Really nothing to complain about.

Vantagens

It's really hard to find software that looks good and does things well. I'm so happy to say that Deskera does both. It's extremely promising and the product roadmap for the future looks great. I really bought it to replace my accounting but I think I'll be able to replace my CRM as well. I LOVE how they've separated Books, Sales and People, it's very clear and easy to see different sections of your biz.

Desvantagens

Note that this isn't what Deskera was mainly created for so it's a bit unfair to say, but this does ask what I least like, so I'd love to have there been a contract/client agreement and e-sign feature already fully fleshed out in "Sales". I will have to wait for this, but it's not a big deal as I think it's in the pipeline.

Nilesh M.

Truly Enterprise Class Features in one Software Suite for SMBs

Avaliado em 28/11/2020

Really enjoy working in one platform with all the features than having to switch platforms all the time. Yes sometimes it might miss a feature but their roadmap is exhaustive and look forward to the platform becoming more mature

Vantagens

Feature Rich Platform and Continuous addition on features.
Like all the modules for CRM, HR and Book Keeping.
Ability to adopt to my business.

Desvantagens

Still needs some development for markets in Canada, but I understand Deskera team is working on it

Muhammad edwin M.

When 3 Important Pillars Are Insnyc

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

Easy to learn and use. Especially if you have background and know exactly what you are doing.

Vantagens

The most outstanding feature is the dashboard. I get to see the overall performance of my company in a single view.

Desvantagens

My only concern is the support for local taxation and deductions. But I believe in the future they will start adding this to the system. But you can do this manually.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Mercado de capitais

Ultimate App for Business Owners

Avaliado em 16/11/2020

I find myself saving money on other software subscriptions because Deskera is robust enough to replace them!

Vantagens

The first feature that i like about deskera is the ability to view different organisation within the same login email. That’s a huge one for me!

Here are the rest of the things that i find great about Deskera:
- i just need to learn this 1 app instead of buying several software and worry about integration later on
- aggressive product development roadmap backed by substaintial funding
- mature established product in the market with existing mmr customers so i am not worried that they are expanding beyond just a HRM software since they already nailed it on their HRM development
- access controls that are not confusing to setup since deskera is split into (ERP, CRM and People)
- supports compliance and regulations from many countries (and growing)
- Well thought out, seamless and easy to use Ui/Ux that is suitable for an SME or a large company
- API + Whitelabeling + CNAME!!
- There is a “mailchimp” within the CRM so i can send emails campaigns :)
- Last but not least: Great team from Singapore!

Desvantagens

I would need to use the desktop version of Deskera to administer new employees

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para escolher o Deskera All-In-One

Due to expanding needs of the business, i find that Deskera covers wider spectrum of performance.

Zoho Desk

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

Deskera is at a different league altogether, it can do so much more than most of the standalone solution in the market.
Alban T.
  • Setor: Rede de computadores

An excellent (and more complete) alternative to Xero

Avaliado em 10/11/2020

My main issue of the past 2 years was to use an invoicing system and a separate bank reconciliation system because none other did support my bank.
Another issue I had was providing a convenient way for external consultants to fill their timesheets and expenses.
Deskera solves this and brings tons of other features on the table.

Vantagens

I've struggled to find a full-featured SaaS that would interface with my bank. Only Xero did, all the others didn't support it. Until Deskera, that is.
As Xero's bills and invoice system is rather cumbersome, I used something else for invoicing and had to manually match payments to invoices, which was taking me hours every month.
Now everything is integrated, and I have a whole bunch of other features (HR, Inventory management, CRM...) for a complete solution.
I just love it. Plus, it has an auto-import function from Xero, so the transition was much easier than I thought.
Oh, and as a cherry on the cake, the support team is great and reactive.

Desvantagens

As it's a very feature-full solution, it can be overwhelming at times. It's not just fire and forget, you do have some configuration to do, which honestly can be a bit complicated if you're not used to this kind of software.
And if you're migrating from solutions others than Xero or QuickBooks you might need some support.

Hiveage, Odoo e ERPNext

Razões para escolher o Deskera All-In-One

Much better value while keeping bank integration.

Xero

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

Bank integration, easy migration from Xero
Rangel M.

Outstanding All-in-One Solution for Small Business

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

I was simply an accounting software guy at the time. Prepared to sign up for Quickbooks. I was surprised to see that everything looked pleasantly clean and nice while onboarding. The good surprise was to see Deskera's other characteristics and additional modules such as the webpage builder. It has also an email templates for email campaigns to make the suite of application a must have package.

The technical support is beyond anything else I’ve experienced, including a very supportive Facebook group that doesn't give me the feeling that after the sale is done, it's going anywhere. This makes me feel better about my acquisition.

1. Outstanding support
2. Easy to use interface
3. Feature rich mobile application
4. Regular improvements and hot fix
5. Pleasing UI
6. All solutions required for a small and medium size business to operate is included in the suite of applications.
7. Pricing

Desvantagens

I would love to see contract management and digital signatures plus more store integrations, but these are on the roadmap and next year it seems they will be available. Some additional improvements to strengthen the UI/UI by minimizing navigation clicks and page transitions can be implemented.

Michael C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

All-in-one solution that you can grow from within

Avaliado em 07/12/2020

As the founder of a creative agency, we spend a lot of our time researching suitable software for our clients. Deskera surprised us pleasantly in that it's a potentially complete solution for our eCommerce clients based in the UK and EU, pending compliance. We normally use a mix of ShipStation, accounting software, HR software and so on but with Deskera seeing everything is in one place, we're looking at recommending it as a one-stop-all-in-one solution for our clients. We're very much looking forward for most of the pain points for UK/EU adoption to be addressed by Q1 2021.

Vantagens

I liked that each app (Books, Sales/CRM and HR) launches on their own subdomain for clear focus and purpose. If they all were in a single location it would have been a very cluttered experience. Each app has more features that you would expect. I really liked that you could start out in Deskera and as you grow, even to a really large size, you wouldn't need to look for a more powerful solution as you can remain within Deskera and keep growing inside of it. This is because it covers all the basic needs of a small business, but also covers the needs of a fast-growing enterprise, providing a secure growth pathway for your business.

Desvantagens

The fact that they only just launched for the Western markets meant that they weren't fully compliant for most countries in the UK and Europe but they have quickly addressed this by doubling down on compliance for each country based on priority. I've been impressed with compliance uptake. The other thing I didn't like was the lack of mail tracking integrations for UK or European mail services, there wasn't any indication of when they will get added. It looks as though some of UK/EU users might have to externalise mail tracking outside of Deskera for the foreseeable future.

ShipStation, FreeAgent, CompanyHub, HubSpot CRM e Xero

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

While we usually find that a product or service does not always work that well as an "all-in-one" approach, we do believe that separating services that do them very well is best, Deskera seems to do it very well as an all in one solution that we haven't seen in other systems.
🙂 oliver M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

My all in one solution... finally

Avaliado em 15/11/2020

As someone who has tried and failed to use Clientjoy (vastly unready for even AppSumo) and Agiled app (great but has major limitations such as unique emails for each lead 🤷‍♂️) I was warmly surprised when I bought and tried Deskera

Their mobile app is something else. Amazingly useful for such an expansive solution.

Also, watching the Deskera webinar was like watching a polished keynote speech at times. They know what they’re doing.

It feels like I finally have a working CRM, Sales pipeline and finance all in one solution.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Polished product. Not rushed. Ready for market. The teams support and drive.

Desvantagens

Focus on selling products is unusable for me as a web designer but I just don’t touch that stuff.

Daniela T.
  • Setor: Serviços de eventos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place.

Avaliado em 02/12/2020

The features and benefits are many. They are working on improving everything and keep an open eye to all recommendations and where the community would like the software to go next. They are an exceptional company.

Vantagens

I love what I have seen so far. I know it is only the beginning. Deskera will keep getting better. Finally, a smart way to run my business all from one place. Call it my new favorite way to keep up with sales, follow-ups, and marketing. The best way for anyone, expert or beginner, to keeping good books, manage income, expenses, & cash flow. It helps to make sure people can schedule their time off with ease. Deskera will lower the cost of keeping up with payroll and its stress. What took you so long Deskera?

Desvantagens

Not having the time to use it all. So much it can do, you will need staff just to make sure you use it all.

Quickbooks Online

Razões para escolher o Deskera All-In-One

Way easier to make sure everything works.

Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

All-in-one, manage employees, accounting and marketing, and sales.
Robert M.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Solid sales, accounting and payroll with lots of upcoming features!

Avaliado em 18/12/2020

They are a responsive with support and offer helpful weekly updates/overviews on their FB channel. I'm happy with the purchase and look forward to their planned features. I've worked with Oracle, Epicor and Quickbook systems and they are not as robust but are making good progress. I'm pleased for my basic needs but you should review their product in detail to determine if it offers everything you need now or in the near future.

Vantagens

I'm using Deskera primarily for sales, accounting and starting to setup the payroll. My business provides educational training for sale and also processes donations. I like the simplicity of the interface and the broad number of features. I've used QuickBooks for years and this product does not match their features, but does address the core features I need.

Desvantagens

The objective of Deskera is to offer a multi-national platform that works in multiple companies. Their US company features are fairly complete so check it out first. Their approach to must functionality is to support the basics so if you need in-depth features or customizations this won't be the package for you.

Xero e QuickBooks Online Advanced

Razões para escolher o Deskera All-In-One

Quickbooks is continually raising their prices and offers many features I don't need. They are not a good choice for basic accounting and payroll.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

Pricing, planned features and existing functionality for my needs.
Michael S.
  • Setor: Software

Deskera - A new era?

Avaliado em 28/01/2021

Overall a positive experience, with a few unpolished edges but also with constant and rapid improvements and new features!

Vantagens

The software is full-featured and priced well when compared to older alternatives. The team at Deskera is very responsive, and the weekly video conferences are a revelation when compared to other stodgy alternative accounting software offerings.

Desvantagens

Chat support appears to be in a country other than USA, which is fine, but occasionally chat will be unavailable during US business hours. The terminology/prompts on many screens are somewhat difficult to decipher, even for someone with accounting software experience. Although this may again be due to being in the US and having software that was created elsewhere. Many times I completely do not understand what an input field is asking for based on its caption, and there is no per-field help or tooltip, so I have to go search what those terms might mean. There are also times when fields change, for example: setting up a bank account will ask you to enter a "Code" with no onscreen explanation of what that is (is it a bank account number? is it my banking password? what is "code"?) and then after you enter and save the data, it is shown as a field called "Number" instead of "Code".
HOWEVER, in dealing with the Deskera staff and support, I can see that they are CONSTANTLY improving and updating the software, and seem excited about their product and happy to help, so that keeps me interested in using it.

Lars E.
  • Setor: Internet

Amazing piece of software

Avaliado em 08/12/2020

Overall it is one of the best pieces of software! I use it daily!

Vantagens

There is so much what I really like about this software so it could be a very long text. But I will say it in short. This software is really amazing and a all in one solution for my business. I really love the way it works and the massive value of this tool. Before Deskera I needed several pieces of software to get my daily tasks done. With Deskera I found a solution to get so much stuff done. And that all in one tool! The App is also a nice additional solution to have my business always in my pocket.

Desvantagens

There is not much negative to say. The only thing which could be approved is the app solution. It would be great to click on an e-mail or telephone number inside the CRM to open it/start a call.

Divaksh J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Deskera all-in-one platform has potential to make all other tools useless!

Avaliado em 20/11/2020

Vantagens

1. Pricing!! Most of us think it is costlier than the other solutions, but the fact is it is not. This ERP has a deadly combination of most ERP pillars CRM, BOOKS and PAYROLL modules.
2. It will significantly not only reduce administrative and operating costs but also improve overall productivity.
3. Not only web app has Good UX and UI but also it has one of the finest Mobile App I've ever used in an ERP; it makes your ERP available anytime anywhere right into your pocket.
4. You can manage shops, vendors, supply, sales, payroll, accounting everything from one Deskera.
5. Fully Goods and Services Tax compliant along with all major banks support. (India)
6. Deskera provides user-defined reports, intuitive charts and graphs and customizable alerts to monitor system changes.
7. They recently launched custom branding with CNAME, now we have it on our own domain as a completely white-labelled solution.
8. Customer service, they are responsive and profoundly serious about the product.

Desvantagens

1. As it is a full-fledged ERP, So the learning curve for advanced features is steep.
2. I wish it had a project management tool, right now for that specific reason we have to use another product.
3. Deskera is something that can become a crucial part of any organization in no time IMHO having two-factor authentication will lead to better reliability and worry-free experience.
4. Too much overwhelming for freelancers and small teams but good for large teams.
5. Integrations like Pabbly Connect, Shopify, WooCommerce, Amazon etc are missing.

Lily L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Full featured business management app

Avaliado em 05/12/2020

We're slowly migrating all our processes from OpenERP for sales, inventory, expenses, leaves etc.

Vantagens

Deskera really covers all the bases in an integrated solution. From your marketing to your sales and accounting, you don't need to jump through hoops and hook different solutions : it's all there.
Also the licensing scheme is really neat: you pay for power users, but normal users are free. So you don't have to worry about the costs when your company grows or when you use external consultants that need to fill timesheets and expenses.
It's really a good thing for us.

Desvantagens

As most of these solutions, since it's very complete, it's a bit overwhelming. Different countries have different requirements, and your previous solutuion might not play nice to export/import current data.
You will need to review things with your accounbtant, your sales team your product team...
Make surwe you take your time, it's not a 2 hours project to get started...

Odoo, Xero e ERPNext

Razões para escolher o Deskera All-In-One

OpenERP is old and starts to show its limits for us.

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

Good team, good support, fully integrated
Jo-anne C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Deskera - the software looking to replace many other ongoing subscriptions.

Avaliado em 29/11/2020

Fantastic. The team from Deskera are really involved in the community, open to suggestions, and helping their members on a use case basis.

Vantagens

I loved the inclusions in Deskera, the fact I don't need to run and maintain and sync multiple software platforms, let alone the ongoing monthly costs of each. I am in the process of migrating over my data from Xero, and I am excited to see what we can achieve with this streamlining.

Desvantagens

Australian GST / Tax compliance is not here yet.... but its coming. Q4 2020!! :D

Kenton M.
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Excellent support team, constantly improving

Avaliado em 07/12/2020

My overall experience so far has been great. At first, I was not overly pleased with the software due to little things I encountered, but those things have all been fixed already (they were fixed within a day or two of me bringing it to their attention). I really like being able to use one tool for so many different things. Currently with my other business I have multiple programs for invoicing, accounting, payroll, sales/CRM, and HR, but with Deskera it's all in one. I never could have imagined how convenient that would be.

Vantagens

Aside from beautiful UI in both the desktop software and the mobile app, I would have to say their support team. That's not to take away from the product, it's great and constantly getting better, but their support is fast and responsive.

Desvantagens

This iteration of the product is still young, so at the time of writing this review, there is still work to be done. You many encounter a snag here or there, but they are ready and waiting to solve any problem you throw at them.

Razões para mudar para o Deskera All-In-One

Nothing could compare to the features Deskera offered for the price. Unbeatable value.
Joseph L.

Good Software with Incredible Potential

Avaliado em 09/12/2020

I've purchased and been playing with Deskera frequently for over a week. Deskera is a potentially fantastic all-in-one solution for small (possibly medium) businesses, but it is still very much in its infancy and is missing some basic functionality and seamless integration between modules.

The Deskera team, thus far, has been incredibly responsive on all fronts (with one small annoying exception) - from management to programming to support and back.

If Deskera pauses, focuses on deeply enhancing what it already has, then starts adding more modules/functionality, this will be the best all-in-one SMB software on the market.

Vantagens

The UI/UX and basic feature set are very good. In addition and with one minor exception, their management, programmers, and support staff have been incredibly responsive

Desvantagens

I hate to list these as cons as the software is in its infancy, but there are some outstanding glaring weaknesses:

1. Chart of Accounts - No prefix (brand or division) or sub accounts (cost centers).
2. Very basic financial statements and no financial statement builder.
3. Does not support cash accounting but is aimed at small business. Yes, that one is a real head scratcher.
4. Modules are not tightly and seamlessly integrated
5. Current modules need refined and more depth in features before new modules are created.

Please keep in mind that all of my major issues are either being addressed or will be addressed (on their roadmap) by Deskera.