AWeber

4,4 (308)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Ferramentas de resposta automática e marketing por e-mail

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

308 avaliações

Cristina

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Gratidão por anos de serviço com satisfação

Avaliado em 16/09/2022

Muito satisfatória. estão sempre presentes para tudo o que seja preciso. Gratidão.

Vantagens

O atendimento e facilidade com que crio os meus emails.

Desvantagens

Alguns recursos como poder, por exemplo, ao selecionar um dos subscritores poder ver toda a sua atividade. Em vez de ter que ir lista por lista para descobrir quem abriu ou clicou em algum link em particular. Quando envio para todas as listas emails. Outros serviços mais caros têm essa função. Tem sido dos maiores desafios para mim.

Barry
Barry
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Came back to Aweber

Avaliado em 09/09/2022

I was an Aweber customer for several years and left to try other competitors. Even though some competitors were a little less monthly cost, they probably cost me more in the long run because of the time wasted in frustration. Aweber works seamlessly with my OptimizePress Smart theme. I enjoy the peace of mind again.

Vantagens

I love the ease of integration with other platforms. I used Aweber for several years and left to try other low-priced autoresponder services. I learned my lesson. I came back to Aweber recently. They are the best.

Desvantagens

I have no negatives to list. It's the easiest, most intuitive service I have used.

Constant Contact

Razões para mudar para o AWeber

I felt Aweber was easier to use and very affordable.
Angelica
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Streamlining Email Campaigns: Maximizing Efficiency with AWeber

Avaliado em 13/06/2023

I used AWeber to manage email updates and communications with stakeholders, such as researchers, collaborators, and industry partners, during my internship at the university's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research. Building professional connections, exchanging research discoveries, and successfully disseminating information all benefited from the software. AWeber's user-friendly UI and adaptable templates made creating emails quick and easy while maintaining brand consistency. The automated features improved communication efficiency by enabling customized messages and guaranteeing prompt follow-ups. We could monitor engagement levels and modify our email campaigns as needed thanks to AWeber's dependable deliverability and analytics. AWeber was essential in establishing departmental collaborations and supporting our study.

Vantagens

AWeber provides businesses with a strong email marketing solution that enables them to engage their audiences and get results. Without any coding experience, you can easily design professional-looking email campaigns using its user-friendly editor and drag-and-drop functionality. With the help of AWeber's automation features, businesses can communicate with customers in a targeted and personalized way, nurturing leads and forging lasting relationships. The program offers in-depth analytics and reporting that provide insightful data on subscriber behavior and campaign performance. The wide template collection and customisable sign-up forms offered by AWeber further improve lead generation and brand consistency. AWeber is a dependable option for companies of all sizes looking to maximize their email marketing efforts because to its exceptional customer support and consistent deliverability.

Desvantagens

AWeber has many advantages, but there are also certain things to take into account. When compared to some contemporary email marketing platforms, the software's user interface could feel a little archaic. Although it offers the most fundamental automation features, more complex workflows could call for extra integrations or workarounds. AWeber's price model, which is based on the amount of subscribers, could be difficult for companies with lists that are expanding quickly. The template customization choices may not offer as much freedom as other rivals, but being enough for the majority of needs. Despite these drawbacks, AWeber is a good option for email marketing needs thanks to its extensive feature set, deliverability rates, and customer support.

Ben
Ben
  • Setor: Serviços de informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

From Hero to Zero

Avaliado em 25/09/2020

It's a shame Aweber fell from our grace so monumentally. I'd been a loyal customer for several years, but when things went wrong they did so so disastrously and caused real damage to our business. When you're emailing thousands of people, technical glitches are not OK, especially if they can't be explained.

Ironically, it's only been moving to another provider that has really served to highlight how dated Aweber is.

Vantagens

AWeber was my first email marketing system and I was happy with it for several years. It's fairly easy to use despite having a rather clunky and old-fashioned interface. Email deliverability is reasonably good and the support team responds quickly. It's also staffed with people and not bots.

Desvantagens

Sadly, Aweber completely destroyed an email campaign and lost me money. I had set up a sequence of emails and twice been on to support so they could confirm it was done correctly. When the time came, the emails went out in the wrong order, annoying customers I'd spent years building up and making our company look very unprofessional. Despite personal phone calls and apologies, Aweber seemed to lose interest and have yet to explain what happened.

Patty
Patty

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Aweber is a go-to email marketing platform

Avaliado em 07/04/2024

Love the platform. It’s the only one I will use.

Love the platform. It’s the only one I will use.

Vantagens

Easy to get started and use. Support Staff is the best. Constantly upgrading and making the platform better. Have weekly training and informative emails featuring tips and tricks. Includes simple e-commerce functionality for landing pages.

Desvantagens

Can’t think of any. This is an awesome platform.

• Setor: Consultório médico
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

Mass Emails made easy, especially if you do Campaigns

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

I found it a little bit of a learning curve, because it is powerful and has a lot of html graphical ability which is pretty and designer friendly like if I was a web designer, which I am not. The greatest equalizer there is the award winning easily accessible tech support. Their customer service is hospitality devine!

Vantagens

The ability to use multiple lists, OR the same list with segments.

Desvantagens

I would love to be able to sort alphabetically inside AWeber my lists, to match with other databases to ensure that I have not missed someone. You have to export to excel for that feature or functionality. One other element threw me, it's case sensitive in other words if you search KATHY you will not find Kathy.

Razões para mudar para o AWeber

The campaign strength variety of options and overall support awards.
Djordje
Djordje
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Top email marketing tool

Avaliado em 29/03/2020

From the start, everything was clear for me, and I got into the software almost immediately. Every further step I have made was smooth, and what I expected. It saves a lot of time and makes sure that your emails will be delivered. Also, you get great analytics, which helps you plan for your next steps.

Vantagens

This software has everything that I could imagine I will need for my email campaigns. Also, there handling of potential spam mail is excellent. When you do the campaign using this software, likely, you would not have problems with your emails being characterized as spam.

Desvantagens

To be affordable, you need to have a large number of subscribers and mail campaigns. It is not for small users or companies that have sporadic email campaigns.

Carma
Carma

Long Time User -- Haven't Switched Yet

Avaliado em 22/07/2019

I've been a member of Aweber for a very long time. They have been good to me and are quite affordable for all the features I receive.

Vantagens

Aweber is relatively easy to use and has most of the functions I need.

Desvantagens

There are still some features that aren't available that make my life less easy than I'd like. However, I haven't found anything better so far.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Aweber: One of the most beginner friendly email marketing tools

Avaliado em 30/05/2022

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Aweber covers my email marketing needs

Vantagens

Honestly I loved email campaign management system the most

Desvantagens

For me it would be mobile optimization because for me it needs more work

GetResponse

Razões para mudar para o AWeber

The feature caught my eyes more and more value
Craige Hardel
Craige Hardel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Fastastic product

Avaliado em 15/10/2020

it's been really good to use actually and integrates with my website page builder which is awesome

Vantagens

Aweber really works well, integrate with almost anything and has awesome support

Desvantagens

automation features are lacking. Something more complex can be cumbersome to setup

Matthew
Matthew
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Aweber

Avaliado em 22/06/2023

Vantagens

The drag and drop email builder made it easy and faster to create them. Aweber was easy to use for the most part. There were some instances where it seemed like unnecessary steps were added to the process. Integration with my company was smooth also.

Desvantagens

The least liked part of the entire thing is the fact that you cant have a free account and have your verification turned off for new subs.

GetResponse

Razões para mudar para o AWeber

I was told Aweber had better email delivery stats
Jean

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

A good overall product but quite expensive and quite limited

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

I signed up there because there were number one and it was an easy setup. Over the years competition has been improving a lot and cutting down the price while Aweber stayed the same while raising prices. I was also disappointed when I realized I was charged multiple times for one email address (for each list), and also for unsubscribes. Have to get in touch with support for them to delete in batches. Good support, that being said.

Over the years I got frustrated by using the software and how much I was paying for it.

Vantagens

Deliverability to subscribers inbox. Aweber is a reference and well known so email do get in people's inbox. However that has changed in recent years in my country (France).

I enjoyed the drip sequence (emails are sent in order over days), but that feature is now available in competitors for cheaper, sometimes better.

Customer support has been great, very fast, friendly and responsive.

Desvantagens

Templates are quite dated and the general interface is a bit limited. For example, you can only delete 100 subscribers at a time... even if you are charged for the unsubscribed users. Pricing is quite high considering the features. Too high for the money I make with the list.

Languages : some part of the software are "hardcoded" in English which is problematic for foreign subscribers.

Constant Contact e Mailchimp

Price and deliverability
Alicia
  • Setor: Artigos de luxo e joias
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

No Code Automation To Evolve Your Business

Avaliado em 29/03/2023

I was able to use the free trial to test out this platform to see if it would work for me. It also offers shared workspaces so it was easy to collaborate with the team and troubleshoot.

Vantagens

I love Aweber's ability to manage emails, the customer support is incredible, and the drag-and-drop builder. The fact there is no code automation was a huge plus for me.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately, you do need to pay to make use of the features, the free version is not enough. I find it a bit pricey compared to other alternatives available.

Gmail e Google Workspace
Joshua
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool for daily emails at a great price!

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

AWeber is the budget-friendly solution to marketing emails! You don't have to spend a lot to get big results.

Vantagens

We send a daily email newsletter to several hundred people on a managed list, and AWeber allows us to do this scheduled in advance a month or so out, creat professional emails, and not break the bank doing so.

Desvantagens

Occasionally the social media cross-post of our daily campaign has ended up with an AWeber logo instead of our own custom branding. Aweber has worked with us to resolve their issue on that, but for a few days it looked less than desirable. For the money we saved, we are okay with that.

Constant Contact e Zoho Mail

Razões para escolher o AWeber

Cost for the size of our list was less

Software anterior

Mailchimp

Cost
Linden
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Where any email marketing should start.

Avaliado em 10/10/2022

Overall it’s been a positive experience with Aweber. Enjoy using this to create email newsletters and campaigns.

Vantagens

It’s simple to use. With a few clicks, you can start collecting emails to your email list, and start creating your news letter as well.

The email editor is as simple or complex as you want to make it. It’s easy to integrate with whatever word processor you write your copy on, or even as a native word processor.

I love how easy it is to see what your stats are on sent emails. It allows you to drill down on what works best in your headlines, email body, and if the links you send are getting click throughs.

I also like how very few emails get bounced from the receiver. Aweber is a trusted email newsletter source, so gmail and even hotmail won’t mark it as spam often.

Desvantagens

The biggest problem I find has to do with the lead pages. The lead pages on Aweber aren’t great, and they don’t always work fantastic putting them into a Wordpress blog.

Then trying to integrate Aweber with lead pages was a problem for myself. I had to consult friends to discover how to do it properly.

If the lead pages function was improved, and integrating with lead pages, it would immediately improve the experience and product.

Hemal

My Favorite Email Marketing Tool

Avaliado em 17/08/2023

Vantagens

AWeber has significantly contributed to the growth of my business through Email Marketing. I am using many platforms but AWeber is super easy to set up and use. The features are awesome especially integrations, marketing automation, email sequences and Landing pages.

Desvantagens

Nothing to say so far. Everything is perfect

Razões para escolher o AWeber

Mailchimp was more complicated and slow.

Software anterior

Mailchimp
Munema
  • Setor: Software

Email marketing made simple

Avaliado em 15/06/2023

Vantagens

The platform overall ease of use is what I consider Aweber's. Setting up campaigns and creating visually-appealing emails has been a breeze, thanks to its intuitive interface and drag-and-drop functionality. Plus, the templates library makes the whole email or email campaign process so much faster – and I love that!

Desvantagens

On the one hand, simplicity and ease of use are key. On the other hand, however, Aweber's simplicity also represents a limit if you'd like to do more advanced stuff. This means that, at some point, you may "outgrow" the platform because you may need a more robust set of features.

Haresh
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awesome experience so far to use Aweber email marketing system for my all clients

Avaliado em 23/11/2019

My overall experince is fantastic so far because I have almost used their all features. Moreover, I also help many people to integrate Aweber without any charges because I love to do that to help people.

Vantagens

Specially Aweber has great amount of templates to use for different type of emails to send out for email marketing. Moreover, they have best integration way to integrate their system with landing page. Even they provide an API option so we can easily integrate our custom workflow with website or mobile applications. I found, they have excellent email tracking history and reports. By this tracking details, we can easily find how it delivered to our customers, they the email got opened and clicked on any link which we had in email body part. Overall, my experience is fantastic to use Aweber to use it for all my clients so far. I also help people to integrate Aweber with their landing page without any charging because it doeant take much time for me so if any help needed, I would surely help you. Thanks

Desvantagens

I found only one and that is you need to have bit knowledge of how email marketing works. But, thats a part of any email marketing though!

• Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

You can do better

Avaliado em 20/05/2022

Good for beginners, but honestly, if you are going to learn email marketing, you might as well learn how to use something else.

Vantagens

Best in Class Customer Service. I don't think you will find any other email tool with better customer support. Customer support is far better than other email marketing tools. They are quick to reply & very knowledgable (Live Chat & Phone)

Desvantagens

Aweber is sort of a dinosaur. They've been around for a while. But they just aren't as advanced as the newer email marketing tools out there.
They keep adding new features (like landing page builder, but they are completely ignoring the fact that their ecom features & deep integrations are basically non-existent.
Aweber is fine for a simple weekly newsletter, but when it comes to deep integrations with ecom they are stuck in the past (such as syncing with Shopify and allowing triggers based on the customer journey).

Justin

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Simple and effective email marketing tool

Avaliado em 12/03/2021

Very good. We have kept this service for a number of years because of their support and functionality. Every software has its issues but if their support team are quick and effective it makes it a great software.

Vantagens

I like how you can easily put together a broadcast email here.

Their support team are fantastic.

Desvantagens

I think that it can be a little easier to turn off double opt-in for subscribers.

Brevo

The reviews.
Ifeanyi
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Marketing made easy

Avaliado em 13/07/2022

We use Aweber to connect more with our audience via email campaigns, email automation, sending out newsletters, and tracking how our audience resonates with our brand.

Vantagens

One of the easiest email marketing programs I've tried so far is Aweber. Additionally, the product has been regularly improved, for example, by include additional features like a landing page builder and push alerts.

The software's excellent email delivery rates are one of my favorite features. You can also rapidly create emails using the "Drag & Drop builder." In addition, it is a list-based program with a straightforward user interface.

Desvantagens

Pricing should be somewhat adjusted to better serve small business owners because it is high
The segmenting is not something I enjoy. The ability to make segments on the fly would be a little more intuitive, in my opinion.
I find it difficult to use AWeber's more advanced functions. Aweber might improve its usability.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Strongly recommended, AWeber is one of the pioneers of email marketing for several reasons

Avaliado em 25/07/2023

Vantagens

This software allows me to automate my email communication and improve my email open rate, thanks to features like A/B testing to test and optimize conversion. Easy-to-use, intuitive e-mail editing with drag-and-drop functionality.

Desvantagens

So far, I haven't encountered any major difficulties in using this autoresponder.

Robert
  • Setor: Música

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Aweber is ok but there are better alternatives

Avaliado em 12/06/2023

I have used it for years for email marketing to customers.

I have used it for years for email marketing to customers.

Vantagens

There are many templates available. I also like that the emails designs are responsive and that you can also use web fonts. Good implementation of split tests and reporting.

Desvantagens

Autorespond features could be more expansive.

• Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent email marketing for small businesses

Avaliado em 29/11/2019

I've been very happy with Aweber. It's reliable, pretty easy to use, and can do everything that I need it to do. It's rare that I need customer service, but their service has been very good when needed.

Vantagens

Aweber is very powerful with lots of features and options, but still easy to use. You won't have to spend hours trying to figure out how it works. There is very little learning curve.

Desvantagens

The email automation features are a little more limited as compared to some other companies, however, Aweber is priced well and does everything that most small businesses will need.

GetResponse e Mailchimp

Razões para escolher o AWeber

Better features for my needs
Adrian
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy to use and great support

Avaliado em 26/08/2020

I use AWeber for list managament especially for new projects where I want to test a market before allocating resources to build a website. It works really well for that. Split testing is easy and their support is very good. The landing pages could be more controllable but actually that probably isn't the most important thing in a campaign (Although you could say why bother to split test then, well that would be a good point). I would like to be able to put video in there because that does make a difference to engagement. I guess they'll add it at some point. It's not full of features like ClickFunnels but then it's much more reasonably priced as a result!

Vantagens

I can set up a list campaign quickly and easily without even needing a website

Desvantagens

I can't put video in the AWeber landing page

Resposta do AWeber

Hi Adrian. Thanks so much for your review! I noticed your comment about not being able to put video on your landing page. We do allow that by simply adding the link to the video on YouTube or Vimeo. If you need assistance with it, please contact our Customer Solutions team.