Quickbooks Online

Software contábil para pequenas empresas

(5 132)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

5132 avaliações

• Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

E um bom software

Avaliado em 17/07/2020

Eu queria software offline instalaçao em portugues para facilitar o registo

Vantagens

facilidade de uso, integração com outros apps

Desvantagens

o software nao tem em lingua Portuguesa

Karen

QBO accountant

Avaliado em 27/06/2022

I have been using QuickBooks for 6 years as a bookkeeper with an accountant account. The software is not user-friendly. It has required me many years of training to fully master this software. The yearly updates are very useful but its hard to keep up.

Vantagens

I like the ability to manage my client's books with my own log-in. The automations in the last 5 years are saving me time and have helped me find more clients.

Desvantagens

The software is expensive for startup businesses, clients sometimes back out of using this software because of the price. The competition is more afortable.

Patriot Payroll, FreshBooks e Wave Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Its the most popular accounting software therefore the market is larger and I save more time working on clients books with this software than others.
David
  • Setor: Sem fio
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Efficient Accounting Software

Avaliado em 29/07/2022

Highly recommend. Great product that keeps getting better.

Vantagens

Really easy to use, automates a number of functions, and provides a comprehensive accounting package for our small business.

Desvantagens

My background is accounting and sometimes I get the impression that Quickbooks has tried to dumb the software down too much, which makes it harder for me to deal with anything outside the box. Calling in to support can also be really challenging.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

Freshbooks was too basic for our needs.

FreshBooks

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

While Quickbooks Desktop Pro has the feel of a true accounting software, the ability to log on from anywhere and constantly keep everything current (bank links etc.) plus not having to worry about backups or upgrades, made the Online version more attractive.
Ryan
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

QBO Works, But It Should Be Better Than It Is

Avaliado em 02/08/2022

Due to the massive price increase to move to a 60k+ ERP, QBO is probably still the way to go, it's just a shame that they haven't done a better job listening to their customers and implementing the MANY MANY requests and suggestions that they have been receiving for years.

Vantagens

You can login online from anywhere, and it does a great job of syncing with your bank accounts

Desvantagens

The support is basically non-existent. Also, there is just no reason that they haven't implemented more customization options for how long this software has been out. They also make syncing with other programs sound good, but then limit what can actually be done on the back-end.

NetSuite e Xero

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

QB Enterprise was getting left in the dark ages, and it simply isn't a user-friendly product.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

We chose QBO over the many ERPs that we had looked at, because we ended up finding a product called OrderTime that does an excellent job syncing with QBO and takes care of our inventory and order management needs. If it weren't for OrderTime, we would have probably moved forward with an full ERP.

Resposta do Intuit Traduzido para o Português

Hi, Ryan. Thanks for an honest review. This isn't the impression we hoped you'd have. We'd appreciate the opportunity to make this right. The best way to reach the QuickBooks Online Team is to use any of the methods listed here: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/quickbooks-online-support/L6WqNrDq0_US_en_US). We're always happy to help. All the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Nikki
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Get your Finances in Order Quickly!

Avaliado em 15/05/2022

Quickbooks Online has been a wonderful software to take my small business accounting to the next level! There is a bit of a learning curve to set up the customizable software and maximize it's use for your business. Once it's set, accounting is easy and quick. Running reports takes 5 seconds and you have all your accounting information at your fingertips with the mobile app!

Vantagens

Ability to access from anywhere! On my computer, on my phone, in the car, wherever I need it!

Quick mobile receipt upload from your phone or computer! This allows me to quickly scan gas receipts or upload online purchase receipts to Quickbooks Online. Gone are the days of saying "what was that purchase for?" Not only can you upload receipts but they automatically tie to the bank account import.

Easy to create reports! Ability to compare month to month or year to year. Can break down by categories or tags.

Tax time made easy! My accountant had all the information they needed. I can link accountants to my Quickbooks Online so they can assist with quarterly payments, general questions via email/online or bookkeeping.

Desvantagens

Quickbooks Online has a little bit of a learning curve. Since I had no prior experience with a formal accounting system, I signed up to add one of their pros to walk me through set up upon purchase. They helped get the bank account integrated and get everything moving the right direction.

Due to the learning curve, there are plenty of resources online or within business organizations that can walk you through the ins and outs. Quickbooks Online is very customizable, but getting those custom items set up can feel overwhelming.

Misty

20+ year user of Qucikbooks

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

Overall I'm happy with QB's online, we save a lot of time as I mentioned before on data entry. I just don't pout my really compicated clients in the software, I keep them in desktop.

Vantagens

I love how quickly the data entry goes in QB's online versus QB's desktop. With rules and auto entries it take the tedious parts of accounting and automates them. I'm able to focus my time on more complicated items that add value to my serives to my clients.

Desvantagens

It still needs a lot of work on the developement of the software. You are unable ot customize PO's, which is insane to me. It's a little hard to get used to when coming from their sister product desktop. Desktop is so rubust and had very little flaws that I somtimes find myself banging my head gainst a wall, like why?!!

Also, the subscription based pricing makes it so you always have ot pay for the software. With desktop I bought it once and none of my clients had to pay for it. Way to make money intuit, now but that money back into the developement of the software!

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

All my staff has used te software before and it's intuitive to them. I have also been using it since 1999, so it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks!
Alanna
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Reliable accounting software, some syncing challenges

Avaliado em 02/08/2022

Vantagens

I find Quickbooks is easy to use & reliable for doing basic business accounting. I also rely on the reporting features to quickly see a snapshot of important data like P&L, broken down into quarters and months.

Desvantagens

I've run into some syncing problems with my bank, where Quickbooks doesn't automatically sync or the connection is somehow lost and I need to jump through some hoops to fix it. I'm not sure if that's a problem with my bank or a Quickbooks problem though. I also have run into some issues with having balances in 2 different currencies, and making sure income/expenses are properly accounted for.

Resposta do Intuit Traduzido para o Português

Hi, Alanna. We'd like to offer our assistance and make sure QBO helps you save time going forward with your banking. The steps listed here have resolved this issue in previously: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/banking/get-bank-error-download-transactions-quickbooks/L5Tek4yh7_US_en_US). Should you still experience the issue with the connection please reach out to our team so we can look into this further with you (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/quickbooks-online-support/L6WqNrDq0_US_en_US). All the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Meghan

QuickBooks Online Proadvisor Rating

Avaliado em 01/07/2022

I prefer Quickbooks Desktop but have used Online for years now. I hope intuit can get it closer to Desktop and offer better support.

Vantagens

I like that clients can easily access their records online and import bank transactions. It’s nice to access files in real time.

Desvantagens

Customer service is awful, Quickbooks payroll support is not good and the people that work there do not seem qualified to be advising people on how to use it or correct issues. It should be easier for accountants to correct client issues.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro, FreshBooks e Xero

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

I have the majority of my clients set up here
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

Great Product - Easy and Intuitive

Avaliado em 23/06/2022

Really good.
I find it makes managing my business so much better than using lots of spreadsheets which I had in the past. Invoicing especially I find really easy to send, receive and get invoices paid.

Vantagens

I found it really easy to set up and use.
I found support really helpful when I had questions and they seem to genuinely understand business needs rather than being "generic" support people who just know the software.

Nothing really.
I found payroll to be a bit more difficult to master but I think that was probably just me worrying about getting it wrong whereas normally I would just play around until I found the thing I needed.

Sage 50cloud Accounting, Zoho Expense e Xero

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Seemed to fit my needs best and allowed incoporation of payroll at a reasonable price
Mat
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great when you're a small business but don't expect much beyond mileage and expense tracking

Avaliado em 05/08/2022

I've been using it for a few years now and mostly I stay with it because it easily pulls my P&L and taxable income information into their TurboTax platform. It's been a decent experience but nothing overtly exciting.

Vantagens

What I like is that it will track my mileage and expenses automatically. That makes it easy for me when the year comes to an end so that I don't have to keep a manual mileage log.

Desvantagens

The downsides to Quickbooks self-employed are the lack of recurring invoice ability. It's not hard to implement but they leave it out so you'll be forced to spend 3X as much by upgrading.

Harvest

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

I still use Harvest for my invoicing but they didn't integrate with my credit cards and my bank to track my expenses, that's why I use Quickbooks self-employed.
Michael
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

It could be so much better

Avaliado em 22/07/2022

I would use another software if I could, but somehow Intuit is the industry standard.
If you can use another software, do so.

Keeping track of expenses
Reporting
My accountant can log in and get stuff done

Desvantagens

Horrible income reporting unless you invoice through the software.
Widgets dashboard are all but useless; who knows what data they are reporting on.
Updating my bank accounts takes at least 10 attempts and then you get a 50/50 chance of success.
They are so strict on the API that softwares that "integrate" can only do so in a very limited fashion, requiring almost as much time to clean up data that you might as well do it manually.
Simple issues are not fixed. Just check the forums. A simple, but invaluable income reporting widget has been unfixed for over 3 years now.
If you invoice through QBO you cannot send a combined bill of multiple invoices. Your client has to pay each invoice individually.
On, and on, ad nausem.....

• Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple and easy to use for the self employed consultant

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

I really appreciated how easy it was to invoice my clients via the web based system and the app. Being able to see all your outgoings in one place is so good but that is nothing if you can't get your clients to pay.

In particular I liked the app for on the go updates and generally how I could mark an invoice paid or with a quick click send a reminder for payment.

Vantagens

What I liked the most was the ability to create invoices 'on the go'. I even sent one invoice to a client, via the app, when I was on a train.

Chasing invoices was easy to with a one button follow up option.

Being able to have all your data in one place and see what was coming in and what was going out made life very easy.

Quickbooks support were really good in helping me overcome some initial issues I had dealing with multiple currencies.

Desvantagens

Not all bank accounts would link originally to the software so I had to manually upload transactions but after a couple of times doing this, it became just a simple task I did each week until I moved bank accounts.

I originally took the basic version of this and had issues with multiple currencies - but support were helpful and explained that to deal with this I'd need the next level up. I chose not to move to the higher version and just converted the costs myself.

Price
Kristen
  • Setor: Fotografia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Don't Use Quickbooks Checking

Avaliado em 02/07/2022

While Quickbooks is a solid booking-keeping service, I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points.

1. They are constantly trying to sell to you. Even when you already have a paid subscription. All you see are Ads and get promotional emails.

2. For those of you considering using Quick Book Checking- Don't do it. It just leads to more frustration than the 1% interest is worth. (Linking an external trusted bank account works just fine).

Quickbooks checking sounded like a good idea, because hey.. why not have everything consolidated right? Wrong.

First off- You can't send money to people without first upgrading to their Bill Pay option. (A feature that comes free with other business banking accounts)

Second- Your debit card gets declined continuously, and getting a hold of customer service is a pain. And when you do, it's hard to understand them, because they don't speak clear English. I was trying to pay invoices- and I couldn't because my card was getting declined. (I had PLENTY of money in there to make these payments) When calling Customer service, after 45 minutes on the phone with them- I had to get switched over to an actual Green Dot Bank representative. Who told me the problem was resolved, and that my card was getting declined for "Protection". Yet... no indication was made letting me know that. Normally other banks send a notification asking if you're attempting to make a transaction...Not this account. They just leave you in the dark. No notifications. No Text Mes

Vantagens

Quickbooks is a solid bookkeeping service- I'm finding quite a few not-so-great points. Please see my "Describe your overall experience" comment.

Desvantagens

The Customer service is seriously lacking. And Quickbooks Checking is terrible.

Michael
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The Best Accounting Software For Small Businesses!

Avaliado em 22/06/2022

Overall I love Quickbooks Online and recommend it to all small business owners that I know! It's been a huge help for my business in getting our accounting organized, without having to hire a book keeper. Invoicing has never been easier, as it keeping track of income and expenses. It's perfect at tax time and helps keep us on track to get as many deductions as possible. It's simply the best of it's class...

Vantagens

The interface of Quickbooks Online couldn't be better. It easily links to your bank accounts and starts to understand your accounting categories right away. It's super customizable and the features are in depth and thorough. I love how intuitive (no pun intended) the software is overall. It's also great that it's online so you can login from anywhere, including on an app, to track everything.

Desvantagens

The only real limitation I can think of with the software, is sometimes weird errors can happen with your balance sheet / income statements. Everything really needs to be exactly dialed in , otherwise errors can happen and throw things off. While this is probably due to human error, for someone like me who is not an accounting expert, this can be frustrating to figure out where things went wrong...

Quicken, QuickBooks Desktop Pro e ZipBooks

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

Needed something more in depth!

ZipBooks

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Was the best bang for it's buck and is the gold standard for a reason.
Liza
  • Setor: Energias renováveis e meio ambiente
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Everything about our financial transactions in one place

Avaliado em 15/06/2022

With Quickbooks, we have increased our confidence in our ability to organize and control our finances without missing out on any payments. It helped us organize expenses and keep receipts in an organized manner, and Quickbooks with its layers of protection increases our sense of security, and ensures that all that data is protected from tampering and hacking.

Vantagens

I love the fact that I can synchronize all my accounts in one place with Quickbooks, in addition to my credit cards, and also have an integrated database of all the transactions and transfers made through them. Because it is based on the cloud, this gives us greater flexibility in terms of increasing the ability to control financial data and organize the archiving of its records and invoices, and this exempts us from keeping untidy backups, thus ensuring that every document that is stored has a number within the record and fixed with it time The date and any additional notes. I love the fact that Quickbooks efficiently schedules payments and notifies you well in advance that there is a certain payment on a certain date, allowing you to replenish your account and execute the payment on time. I also like the accounting reports that we can issue, which are accurate and comprehensive for all debit and credit movements, and you can also prepare statements of taxes paid from the accounts, which saves a lot of effort and shortens a lot of procedures.

Desvantagens

I'm sure all the trouble is because Quickbooks deals with financial data and that requires an increased level of verification, but overall Quickbooks is easy to use, affordable and covers most of our needs efficiently.

Zeenat
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

The Efficiency of QuickBooks Online for your business

Avaliado em 25/05/2022

I enjoy using this and the ease of using this software, it is made for smaller to medium sized business and is an excellent solution for point of sale , inventory management and payroll. You can run your entire store with this software and do the payroll and have all files prepared for external accountants without too much effort especially at business year end. Everything is organized.

Vantagens

This product was easy to use , it was easy implemented and integrated within my store. I feel that it has so many useful tools for your business as well as critical and vital tools for a business to operate successfully and cost effieciently aswell as cost effectively.
It is so simple to have a software that integrates to all your devices, it runs your payroll automatically as you set it , it facilitates tax compliance so there is no need to stress at year end as with this software you are well organized and your documentation is on hand ready to file. Being able to jus use your mobile phone to upload receipts and make invoices is another perk as we all know that although a mobile phone would not replace a computer it is just as efficient as one in any ways in todays tech driven environment. The cloud experience is also safe and secure there is no need to worry about data being compromised by malfunctions or any other reasons like theft and having no back up data. The user interface is friendly which is admirable.

Desvantagens

This software is user friendly however like any other software a person needs to familiarize themselves with the software before becoming affluent with the software it needs to be learnt like any other software , t does have training so if you on the slow side with IT software you might have to spend some time learning the software but once you do it becomes a breeze. There is training links to assist with aspects we would like to learn , support is widely offered as the company is a stable established firm you know you would be getting value in that aspect.
I do not have any cons …
I do believe that more reports could be introduced to the online version and a increase in inventory management as this could work well for larger businesses.

Krishna
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I like how easily reports can be customized

Avaliado em 06/05/2022

The system is simple to learn and utilize. Helps me prepare for tax season all year long so that I don't have to worry about anything. An emphasis is placed on UI and user experience. It's clear to see that they've done so. Because we don't utilize all of the tools, there might be a lot of clutter in our workspaces.

Vantagens

In order to handle my clients' businesses, I use Quickbooks Online, a powerful accounting program. In addition to project accounting, we can handle receivables and payables, set up rules for posting to cut down on time for posting (which equals cheaper accounting costs!), and quickly produce useful reports with this software.

Desvantagens

I'd want to be able to create bespoke purchase orders with additional signatures, but I'm not able to do so at the moment. The ability to perform genuine bank reconciliations from within the program would be an added bonus. The process of comparing receipts to invoices is likewise time-consuming.

Sarah
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Essential Do-It-All Software

Avaliado em 28/04/2022

I honestly couldn’t be happier. Never thought I could come to enjoy keeping the books, but with QBO, I do. And the more I learn, the more I like. We’re all volunteers, with no professional accounting skills, at the non-profit I help administer. So QBO is a very cost-effective, efficient way for us to generate everything we need, while allowing for growth. I haven’t even begun to use the software to its full potential. Very satisfied here!

Vantagens

We use QBO to run our small, all volunteer non-profit. So the things that matter the most to me are the ease of use with little to no training, being able to sync bank feeds to speed up the process, generating easy to read and understand reports, online access so we can keep the books anytime, from anywhere…the list is endless. I’ve also been thrilled with the extensive help library, the how-to videos, and the awesome customer support. I have no accounting or bookkeeping training and yet, thanks to QBO, I’m able to do everything we need to have accurate P & L reports, Balance Sheets and file our 990, as well as see which programs are costing and generating the most. I’m really grateful QBO exists.

Desvantagens

My main issue so far has been the trouble linking little known online savings account to our bank feed. And that the platform is a bit glitchy when I access on my tablet. But Customer Support has told me they’re working on both those issues, so not a big deal.

Jewel
  • Setor: Maquinário

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Very user friendly and has everything in one place

Avaliado em 16/03/2022

My overall experience has been a great experience. I have been using it for years.

Vantagens

Quickbooks Online is very easy to use and has everything you need in one place. It keeps the flow of the business finances running smoothly. The invoicing, tracking of assets and expenses, providing reports, etc are all extremely easy to use and find and connect in a very simple way.

Desvantagens

There is nothing at this time that I like least about this software. It is much better than most bookkeeping programs I have used.

FreshBooks, Total Office Manager e Xero

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Each one of the above programs has its benefits and had a lot of what Quickbooks offer, but quickbooks is much simpler to use and has the exact amount of what is needed to run the business. A program like "Total Office Manager", it is extremely complex and not as user friendly. A program like Xero wasn't as detailed as Quickbooks. Etc.
Angela
  • Setor: Varejistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

On the expensive side for small entrepreneurs

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

Overall, Quickbooks Online had the items I needed, but their recent software and price changes have pushed me into a version that lacks what I need and leaves me with unnecessary, bloated accessories. There aren't many options out there that sync as well with online shops. QBO should consider allowing a small inventory and budgeting option for the less expensive versions and listen to their customer's concerns more.

Vantagens

I appreciate the easy connectivity with apps so I can connect my e-commerce shop. The layout makes the difficult task of financial management not seem so overwhelming. Reconciling with my banks is convenient and matches my transactions well. I also depended on it to aid me in tracking sales tax.

Desvantagens

The software's selection of options with each plan is ridiculous. I started with the Plus version to keep track of a small amount of inventory, although most of the products I sell are POD. I also appreciated the budgeting aspect. They started adding extras such as mile-tracking, and now they sync with Mailchimp, but I already have a cheaper mile-tracking app for my business and sync with Mailchimp through my website. During the pandemic, they increased their prices (horrible timing for small businesses) and forced me to scale down to the Simple Start version. This version doesn't have the inventory function or budgeting (something that should be standard across the board).

To make matters worse, for the six years that I have been using the program, they have yet to fix an issue with the sales tax part, specifically modifying the start of a sales tax calendar. This issue has caused headaches for me every year, and no one will address it when I, and many others, bring it up.

Zoho Books, FreshBooks e Xero
Cheryl
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

QuickBooks Online: Making Tax Tracking Easier for Sole Proprietors

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

Overall I have been happy with Quickbooks Online. Quite simply, it does what I need it to do. Track sales and expenses in a way I can easily pull data by varying parameters as needed.

Vantagens

I like that Quickbooks has an expense tracker that is easy to use and has the categories cleanly divided up based on tax filing needs. The app component of this is my favorite as I can photo a receipt and input it on the go (although I mostly do stuff online). The ability to track service based sales is also pretty straightforward and easy to use. Those are the main features I bought this for and they do the job.

Desvantagens

Quickbooks online (I have the Simple Start version) is crazy expensive for someone running a sole proprietor part time business. And it just went up in cost recently. The expense is because it has to be paid for monthly (or a small discount if paying yearly all at once). I really dislike the fact that most software programs have gone this route. I am not a large or even full time business that can hack all these monthly software expenses we have. But I want the ability to use it where-ever and not be tied to one device so I have to pay monthly. The other thing I really dislike again probably comes back to price. I want the ability to have it autopopulate expenses each month so I am not constantly having to enter them. But I can only do that if I pay MORE for a package at a higher price point. Given the average user will have monthly expenses, this should be part of every plan. Lastly, there needs to be a way to make this software HIPAA compliant so those of us in healthcare using it can use it for things like invoicing and taking payments.

Wave Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Because feedback from people who had tried both indicated that Quickbooks was the way to go.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great accounting software for small & large businesses

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

I use QBO for my own tax practice bookkeeping as well as for my clients. I use it daily to keep up with my firm and my clients. We all use the bank feed to facilitate automatic entry of as much data as possible.

Vantagens

QBO allows users to easily enter their financial transactions. It even has the capability to enter most transactions for the user from the bank feed. You can let QBO import your bank activity and use rules that you set up to code the transactions appropriately. It makes reconciling your bank statement a complete breeze!

Desvantagens

There are some issues with payroll that can only be corrected by calling in to Customer Support. I find this annoying when I personally know and understand how the correction needs to be made. I do, however, understand that not everyone understands the ramifications of making corrections.

Terry
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Accounting at your fingertips anywere

Avaliado em 06/11/2021

My experience with Quickbooks online has been mostly positive. I find the best thing is that I can just pull up the software on the web, or in the app on my phone and take care of business while I am out on the road doing service calls.

Vantagens

I like that I can access my information while I am out on the road. It's also a bonus that it integrates with my ticking software so that I can just export the information from that and it syncs right into Quickbooks online. I also depend on the ability to input and scan expense receipts so that I don't have to do it when I get home.

Desvantagens

The price is a little hard to swallow when coming from the desktop version of Quickbooks for so many years. Also there are some features that is in the Desktop version that hasn't been implemented yet.

FreshBooks e Xero

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

I made the switch to Quickbooks online to help with not having to come back to the office after a long day and still have to input stuff into the desktop software. Now I can just go home with peace that the information is already there.

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

I chose Quickbooks Online over the alternatives because it was supported by my other software as well as I was familiar with Quickbooks desktop already.

Hey there, Terry!

We deeply appreciate you taking the time to write your review, and we're so glad to hear that transitioning to QuickBooks Online has helped simplify your daily work-flow!

If you need anything or have questions in the future, feel free to get in touch through the Help (?) icon in-account. You can also reach out through our QB Community: (quickbooks.intuit.com/community) Or on our Social Media pages for support as well!

All the best!

-Faith, The QuickBooks Team

• Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Upgraded from Tally to QBO for simple and ease of use software

Avaliado em 10/10/2021

My overall experience with QuickBooks online has been amazing. I have used to desktop version before and found the online version more easy and simple to use. It has served my purpose in a great way over these years. The readily available reports helps my decision making for business. As compared to other options I found QuickBooks Online to be cheaper. We are trying to incorporate a construction company in quickbooks now. We hope it serves our purpose for this company as well now.

Vantagens

It is very simple to use overall. I like that i can check and work from any computer or cell phone as well. I love direct access to the numbers, easily available reports. It is great for auto billing direct from the software itself. The best part is integration with the bank account. I do not have to manually review expenses and add it.

Desvantagens

The QBO is slow to load pages and that can be irritating at times. I initially thought that it was my internet connection but no that is not the case. While you are allowed to do a journal entry with a supplier name you cannot enter a negative invoice. There can be a greater variety in invoice format selection. A tad bit expensive.

FreshBooks e Focus X

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

We wanted to increase automation and reduce manual tasks.

TallyPrime

Pricing and Automation
Chris
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros

Upgraded from Quickbooks Desktop to Save Time Every Month

Avaliado em 27/09/2021

It's been very simple to use overall. I enjoy being able to work on or books from any computer or even a cell phone. Previously I could only access our bookkeeping records by physically going into our office.

Vantagens

The best part of Quickbooks Online is its integration with our business bank account. Prior to QB Online we used QB desktop. We would have to manually review expenses and bank accounts to make sure everything was entered into Quickbooks correctly and would constantly come across discrepancies due to data entry errors. Now that we use Quickbooks online, we have it integrated with our business account and simply identify what category each expense belongs to. It's also easy to set a "rule" for certain expenses (for example recurring monthly charges) to automatically categorize these every month. This has saved us many hours of data entry every month which is very valuable for a small business.

Desvantagens

It takes a little time to get used to some of the changes from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks online. For instance, I have a hard time figuring out where to make manual journal entries and have to use Google to figure it out. Also, the price can be significantly higher than the desktop version depending on how you use it. Currently a desktop version for my needs without a subscription can be bought for $399. In the past I have been able to use a desktop version for several years. For example, when I switched from Desktop to QB online in early 2021, I was still succesfully using a 2018 vesrion of QB Desktop. Currently I am paying $300 every year for the online version.