Quickbooks Online

Software contábil para pequenas empresas

(5 746)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

5746 avaliações

Hosanan
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Software muito completo

Avaliado em 01/09/2022

Vantagens

Simplesmente um software completo com opção de importação de dados bancários, emissão de nota fiscal, anexo de comprovantes, geração de relatórios, uso tanto no pc como mobile...

Desvantagens

Limite limitado de usuários por plano e a não migração de recursos do plano autônomo para pequenas empresas

Susana
  • Setor: Materiais de construção
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Em busca de resultados

Avaliado em 14/09/2022

Fácil utilização

Vantagens

todos os recursos são impactantes e de fundamental importância,necessário apenas que haja sempre uma modernização

Desvantagens

Aspectos pouco utilizáveis por ser desnecessário

• Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Avaliação do Software

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

Vantagens

Todos os recursos são auto-explicativos.

Desvantagens

Creio que talvez tivesse uma versão mais econômica.

• Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

E um bom software

Avaliado em 17/07/2020

Eu queria software offline instalaçao em portugues para facilitar o registo

Vantagens

facilidade de uso, integração com outros apps

Desvantagens

o software nao tem em lingua Portuguesa

Jose J
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

One of the Best Accounting Software for Small to Mid-sized businesses

Avaliado em 06/11/2022

Quickbooks online is our main tool and resource to have a quick snapshot of our accounting, sales, taxes, and profit/loss reports. Also, Quickbooks is our invoicing software and CRM.

Vantagens

The onboarding and migration of our company data from an offline software to Quickbooks Online was way faster than we expected. Aside from that, QuickBooks has been our main and preferred accounting and invoicing tool since 2018.

Desvantagens

I believe Quickbooks Online reports are not that customizable like the offline Quickbooks versions. Also, there are differences managing multiple companies. We need to create and buy separate Quickbooks Online accounts for each of our companies and with the offline versions we just had to buy one set of licenses, that allowed us to manage multiple company files.

Zoho Invoice

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

I believe Quickbooks Online has more features that we need to manage our entire business than Xero. I think Xero focuses more on accounting.

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Previous experience with Quickbooks offline versions.
karie

QBO Accountant

Avaliado em 08/11/2022

Overall, I am happy with the product. they also have live chat now, and they can call you if you need to talk to someone. Customer service definitely is great improvement over the years. It is big for me because I refuse to work with any software company that I cannot talk to anyone (hint hint Zenefits). And most of the time they get it resolved over the chat. Recommended

Vantagens

Love the bank matching function, makes the bank reconciliation 10x better if you do it right. It's very easy to navigate the system, for beginners, it's the easiest system I used so far for them to pick up. Make sure if you set up, you don't use the simple cheapest version if you own a business tho, it's cheaper but the reporting is not as good as essential and above. I have implemented qbo for all my small clients that doesn't need a big system for POs

Desvantagens

I have mixed feeling about the auto categorization, some bookkeepers gets lazy and thinks it's correct and just click add, which half of the time can be wrong especially when it comes to use project and classes. it's a great function to make our lives easier, but also makes people lazier. I made sure to train my employees to not get lazy and check every transaction

Mint e Xero

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

Xero is not as easy as QBO also all my clients are using QBO

Reporting and user experience
William
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

North Huron Schools Review

Avaliado em 14/11/2022

Being more familiar with the prior versions of Quickbooks (desktop versions) the online platform has a lot gof good features making it easy to use for the most part.

Vantagens

The ease of performing bank reconciliations and generating the associated reports.

Desvantagens

The drill down features to find checks to see if they were voided is not always the easiest. However, I am sure the more I use it the better I will be as I only use the product on a monthly basis. As the accountant, the bookkeepers are the employees generally using the product on a daily basis.

Resposta do Intuit Traduzido para o Português

We're happy to hear that QuickBooks Online has made performing bank reconciliations easy for your company. To make locating voided checks easier, you can customize your reports. This great article will go over the steps to do that: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/report-management/common-custom-reports-quickbooks-online/L7K8b1pyW_US_en_US). You can also reach out to the QuickBooks Online Team to assist you with any questions: (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/quickbooks-online-support/L6WqNrDq0_US_en_US). Wishing you all the best! -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

Daniel

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent online bookkeeping software.

Avaliado em 23/09/2022

I love QuickBooks and this is the software of our choice for our practice.

Vantagens

The reporting side is the best on the market, with many dimensions of data available, more than e.g. Xero, with only two tracking categories. I also like the support, being able to speak to a person if needed. Also the discounting referral system is very good.

Desvantagens

VAT management and reconciliation can be quite tricky, as software often allows to change the previously submitted to HMRC data.

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

I wanted to be fully online, to be able to work from any place.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

The full package provided free for the practice is a great piece of software.
Claire

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Pretty decent accounting software with a good price point

Avaliado em 22/11/2022

I use Quickbooks on a daily basis for invoicing clients, bank reconcilliation as well as looking at the various reports. I have customised the reports to show the time period and categories that are useful for our business.

Vantagens

Intergrates with other accountantss practice software seemlessly. Easy to set up and get started.

Desvantagens

You can not create a credit note from an invoice which would be useful instead you need to start from a blank document and type in the invoice information.

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

Wave did offer the features that Quickbooks did and support for the UK preoduct was being withdrawn.

Wave Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Partner offers and value for money.
Rachel
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

I LOVED THE OLDER VERSION. New version, not so much. So we switched.

Avaliado em 08/11/2022

Vantagens

Biggest Pro: This is built for robust accounting. The older version of Quickbooks online for Mac included an app. That app was key because the browser version often took a long time to load. I could get in, out , and be done in minutes. There was even a time tracking technology that was integrated at the time that was included in the package for free. It was great... and then it all changed.

Desvantagens

I don't love the new browser only experience. It wasn't as seamless as the app. The time tracking is now $$$.

Resposta do Intuit Traduzido para o Português

Thanks for your review, Rachel!

We appreciate you giving QuickBooks Online a try, and we're glad that it worked well for you while you guys were using it.

If you'd ever reconsider the product in the future, or meet others that are interested, please feel free to visit: (quickbooks.intuit.com) and you can get in touch via phone or chat for assistance!

We wish you the best!

Amit
  • Setor: Emprego e contratação

Great within limits

Avaliado em 18/10/2022

The support team provided me assurances that the issue would be resolved but never was. I eventually had lower subcontractors after a few months so I stopped bothering.

Vantagens

Intuitive and Powerful accounting tool. Also like the fact that our annual accounts generation is now extremely low cost, as we are able to outsource to UK qualified accountants who may be based abroad.

Desvantagens

You can outgrow it quickly. When we had 45+ subcontractors filling their timesheets on QB, the consolidated invoice generation at the end of month started getting problematic. Apparently there is a 1000 record limit to how many daily time records can be included into an invoice. Their support couldn’t help. I self diagnosed the issue

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Time tracking for subcontractors was included.

Resposta do Intuit - 26 Products - Global Traduzido para o Português

Hello there, and thanks for your review, Amit!

It's awesome to hear that QuickBooks Online is working so well for your business, and congratulations on your companys growth.

Please keep in mind that you can upgrade your subscription type in-account at any time if you feel like you need more room to grow.

If you're still running into any issues, or need help, please feel free to reach out by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account, and we'd be glad to get you taken care of from there.

We appreciate you being part of the QuickBooks family!

• Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Love QBO so much

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

Vantagens

I love that QuickBooks is online and cloud-based. I am a busy executive Director, and mother, this last year has been nuts for me. I have had to travel to multiple states for work, for fun, or I had to stay home with my sick kids. QuickBooks online gives me the ability to manage accounts across multiple financial institutions, work with our accountant for compliance, and keep our auditors happy.

Desvantagens

I honestly don’t really have any complaints. If you were used to the desktop version, it’s a little different, but I’m in my 30s and my accountant is in her 50s and neither of us had any issue getting used to the change in software. It might be a struggle if you are not as tech savvy.

• Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Dependable accounting solution

Avaliado em 10/11/2022

An amazing accounting tool that can turn a company management for the better if correctly implemented

Vantagens

Ability to use remotely and the easy user interface makes it possible for anyone even with basic accounting knowledge to understand and use.As an accounts management tool it has allowed me to maintain proper records that have improved work flow and general company accounts outlook.

Desvantagens

Ability for accounts personnel to delete entries made in the system can lead to correction reports

Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate e Odoo

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

The company brand commands market perspective on dependability and for an accounting solution it has to be dependable at all cost
Priscilla
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A superior tax and business management product

Avaliado em 18/10/2022

Wonderful experience with the software I have no real complaints

Vantagens

I love the user interface and how easy it is to use

Desvantagens

There are features I don't use that do take up space and I wish that I could get rid of the features that I don't use

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Full of features & easy to use

Avaliado em 13/11/2022

Despite the cost and occasional glitches, I still believe that QuickBooks is currently the best product available for small business accounting.

Vantagens

I have used a lot of different accounting software and QuickBooks Online is by far the most functional and easy to use. I love the bank connection and the ability to categorize transactions as they come through the bank feed. The dashboard layout is visually appealing, the reports are great and the ability to customize them is an added bonus. Invoicing works great, and the ability to receive payments directly through QuickBooks makes the invoicing process quick and easy. Payroll is easy to use and with direct deposit automating payroll is also an option.

Desvantagens

As someone that has used QuickBooks Online for many years, I don't love the cost of QuickBooks Online. They are constantly adding new updates and features but in my opinion the cost increase has been excessive in comparison with the added functionality. Also, on several occasions I've run into technical glitches in the software. Customer support is always kind but they're rarely able to help solve the issue and the problems are escalated and take a lot of time to rectify.

FreshBooks, Wave Accounting e Xero

Functionality & ease of use
Marie
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

The Platform your Bookkeeper knows best

Avaliado em 20/10/2022

Vantagens

QBO does what you need it to do, makes invoiceing easy and my bookkeeper knows how touse all the fancy features. This makes it easy for the platform to adapt to myb usienss and produce the data I need and is most helpful for planning and forecasting in collaboration with my CPA and bookkeeper team.

Desvantagens

Forecasting in the app itself is not a standard feature and way too expensive for small companies who are trying to scale, but literally cannot affor the very function to help us plan for whats on the horizon financially. My CFO/CPA has to do this manually in another spreadsheet with weekly cashflow projections instead. Bummer Could be easy. Also I hate that the mobile version and desktop version of my QBO account don't sync or communicate with each other. Its literally like having two sets of books and not useful. I could delete the app right now and not miss anything and probably avoid giving myself a heart attack by looking at out of date data.

FreshBooks e Xero

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

Needed something more robust and wanted to hire a professional bookkeeper - amde the switch because they had to clean up my books anyway and QB is pretty standard in the industry.

Wave Accounting

Resposta do Intuit - 26 Products - Global Traduzido para o Português

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review, Marie!

It's awesome to hear that QuickBooks has made your day-to-day tasks so much easier.

If you ever need help with your account or have questions, please feel free to reach out to us by phone or chat using the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account, and we'd be glad to get you taken care of!

Denise
  • Setor: Construção

QuickBooks Online Ease of Use

Avaliado em 11/10/2022

It's a love/hate relationship with QBO. I love the functionality and the possibilities of what it can do, but absolutely hate it when there is a question I need an answer to. I have tried for 4 weeks to convert our payroll over to a new QBO Payroll program and have yet to get everything completed. Every time I make a little progress, another question pops up and I have to spend at least 1-2 hours with a rep to get help. Unfortunately, our third-party tech support does not specialize in payroll, so I have no other options but to be at QBO's mercy.

Vantagens

It provides an excellent option for payroll processing and federal/state tax reporting. The reports options are great.

Desvantagens

The customer service is horrible, and answers are confusing once a person does answer to help. After many countless searches and help desk responses that did not provide adequate results, we started using Real World Training's support. They provided a two-day tutorial on all QuickBooks basics and help out on live, real-time sessions as needed.

Quicken e ADP Workforce Now

CEO chose the program

Resposta do Intuit - 26 Products - Global Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for taking a moment to write your review, Denise.

It's great hearing that QuickBooks Online and the payroll have been so easy for you all to use!

However, we want to be sure you get the help you need, when you need it. If you still have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us using the following link: (https://help.quickbooks.intuit.com/prechats/offerings/QBO-CHAT/22817/view). Please also keep in mind that we're available to help through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.

Eugene
  • Setor: Fabricação de alimentos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

QuickBooks Online for the win!

Avaliado em 09/10/2022

Overall my experience with QuickBooks online has been very positive. The pricing is fair. The system has incredible capability, and keeps all of our financial affairs in order.

Vantagens

I don’t think we would be able to run our business without QuickBooks. This software has allowed us to handle all aspects of accounting in-house. The best part is the help section which contains answers to just about any accounting questions we have ever run into.

Desvantagens

There’s a lot of features we don’t use that seem to be in the way while navigating through the program.

Zoho Books e Sage X3

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

we switched because freshbooks became too expensive, and not have all the features that we needed to use

FreshBooks

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

pricing as well as capability were a determining factor. QuickBooks online had far more features that we were looking for in a much more intuitive system.

Resposta do Intuit - 26 Products - Global Traduzido para o Português

Hello there, and thanks for leaving your review here, Eugene!

It's so awesome hearing how well QuickBooks has been working for your small business. That's amazing.

If you ever need any help with your account or have questions, please feel free to reach out through the 'Help(?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account and we'd be glad to get you taken care of by phone or chat.

Molly
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Quickbooks Online Review

Avaliado em 07/10/2022

Overall it is an excellent product. We choose to use a CPA firm that specializes in QBO so that they could help us with set up and transfer of information. Relying on QBO customer experience can be frustrating including long wait times for someone to answer and then the person who does is searching for the answer to your problem online. Once you become proficient with QBO, the ease and time saving factors are worth the initial frustrations.

Vantagens

Ease of use. Your CPA can make changes in real time. Handles payroll, invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable. Ease of creating budgets, knowing your cash flow projections, updates in real time with checking accounts, credit card statements, syncs with approved apps like TSheets. App on your phone so you are always connected.

Desvantagens

Going from Desktop to QBO you will loose some features. But once you streamline and make the change, it is worth it. There are some oddities; for example an expense for gas may show up as meals and entertainment, but you can easily manually change it. When we first switched from Desktop to QBO, QBO could not transfer all information so we had to start from scratch and keep our desktop information - double paying QuickBooks.

Mohammad Ismail
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

The Accounting SoftWare for a Medium Business Enterprise

Avaliado em 28/09/2022

5 Stars Excellence

Vantagens

1. Quickbook is a Friendly Software and easy to understand and easy to use for daily tasking activities.
2. It Contains PROJECTS thar will help you organized your Contracts and Project undertaken, it will give you the calculation of profits and Earnings, You will determine too your looses on its projects and will help you understand how did you lost for a certain projects.
3. QB helps you to organized your Business Intruments, such as Purchase Order Issuance, Delivery Note issuance, You can make Sales Order Acknowledget for new Orders you received from each Customers.
4. And Since it is an Accounting Software it will help you to Organized almost everything a Big Company needs to records such as making Journal entries, Creating Chart of Accounts, Organizing Products Inventory, Creating Product Entries for Pricing purposes, It will Records the Cost of Sales and Cost of Purchase.
5. For Contracts Services it will help you calculate the Manhour Cost of each Employees reporting to complete thier Jobs in a Certain Contracts or Jobs Undertaken that requires a specific Project Completion.
6. Quick is Superb and Easy to use, and it is also inter-active as if you are talking to live person because it contains an Artificial Intelligence to remind you that a certain transaction had been duplicated for example and when you need to amend something inside the System it will automatically ask you if you wanted to continue & retains attachments in your file, Recurrence Tasks is available too

1. Online Traffic only, Needs to restart

Ahmad
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

QBO is excellent for non-profit except for a few limitations

Avaliado em 20/09/2022

It is the best for small size non-profits as long as one can find an away to produce end of year donation tax statements

Vantagens

If you know how to setup the chart of accounts including using Locations and Classes you can fairly run non-profit accounting very smoothly. Data entry is simple. Reporting is fairly good.
Import and export functions are very good.

Desvantagens

There are serious limitations with issuing end of year donation statements. One can't filter out sales and can't customize the statement text to meet regulations. The statements are very inflexible.

Aplos

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

Online access and easier user experience

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Although Aplos was made for non-profits it didn't give us the flexibility to setup our chart of accounts to enable the required reporting across restricted/unrestricted funds, programs and bank accounts.
Kris
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

Peak Performance

Avaliado em 15/08/2022

Quickbooks Online sets the gold standard when it comes to accounting software. The ability to track all income and expenses, and to be able to produce that data at any moment is critical to any business or organization. As a non-profit, we strive to produce a very specific budget each fiscal year. Quickbooks allows us to know at all times, how well we are following or facilitating that budget (are we sticking to the plan we set out with?). Quickbooks keeps us on track in every, single way, and transparent to our governing board of elders, giving peace of mind to those who donate to our non-profit organization. I have used Quickbooks Online (and prior to when it was available online) for quite some time with the same, or better, level of consistent performance. I don't ever plan to use anything else, and highly recommend Quickbooks Online.

Vantagens

I love the look and feel of Quickbooks Online. The program is easy to use and makes sense. I can quickly find the exact place I am seeking because the navigational tools are well-organized whether I am looking for expenses, income, or something very specific. I also love the input formats. Anytime input is involved, there is always a chance for human error. Quickbooks is quick to catch if I have input something incorrectly, or if I have forgotten a field altogether. I am comfortable knowing that I will be aware in the moment if something has not been input correctly, and I can fix it right then.

Desvantagens

There are some features I just don't use because they do not apply to our organization, so I am not familiar with those.

Resposta do Intuit Traduzido para o Português

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us here, Kris!

It's wonderful hearing that QuickBooks Online has made so many of your day-to-day tasks quick and simple.

If you ever need any help with your account, please don't hesitate to reach out by phone or chat using the 'Help (?)' icon > 'Contact Us' in-account, and we'd be glad to get you taken care of.

We appreciate you!

Bryant
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Makes my job a ton easier

Avaliado em 12/08/2022

I like Quickbooks. The company name does make sense... you do everything quickly lol. I haven't had a single issue other than the invoicing problem. I did spend more than enough time with their customer service which was a pain in the butt but the rep was really friendly and helped me get it sorted out. If I could recommend Quickbooks to a new or seasoned business owner, I definitely will! It looks expensive and hard to learn but honestly, it's much easier to navigate than it looks!

Vantagens

I was hesitant at first since I didn't want to go the everything electronic route. My wife was doing all of the tax stuff so I just gave her the okay and made the purchase. I now do everything minus invoicing through Quickbooks. Everything is streamlined for me and I realized how much time I was truly losing by doing everything through Excel and calculating by hand. My wow moment was watching my time being cut in half literally by just snapping a photo of a receipt after connecting my bank account then adding details on the purchase... that's it!

Desvantagens

Now... the invoicing part I'm just not fond of. There was an error with a payment and Quickbooks kept kicking back a payment a client had made. I ended up just going through Paypal Business and setting up my invoices through there and attached my Paypal account to Quickbooks to make things easier on myself. If invoicing was different, I would be 100% with Quickbooks.

Misty

20+ year user of Qucikbooks

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

Overall I'm happy with QB's online, we save a lot of time as I mentioned before on data entry. I just don't pout my really compicated clients in the software, I keep them in desktop.

Vantagens

I love how quickly the data entry goes in QB's online versus QB's desktop. With rules and auto entries it take the tedious parts of accounting and automates them. I'm able to focus my time on more complicated items that add value to my serives to my clients.

Desvantagens

It still needs a lot of work on the developement of the software. You are unable ot customize PO's, which is insane to me. It's a little hard to get used to when coming from their sister product desktop. Desktop is so rubust and had very little flaws that I somtimes find myself banging my head gainst a wall, like why?!!

Also, the subscription based pricing makes it so you always have ot pay for the software. With desktop I bought it once and none of my clients had to pay for it. Way to make money intuit, now but that money back into the developement of the software!

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

All my staff has used te software before and it's intuitive to them. I have also been using it since 1999, so it's hard to teach an old dog new tricks!
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple and easy to use for the self employed consultant

Avaliado em 04/08/2022

I really appreciated how easy it was to invoice my clients via the web based system and the app. Being able to see all your outgoings in one place is so good but that is nothing if you can't get your clients to pay.

In particular I liked the app for on the go updates and generally how I could mark an invoice paid or with a quick click send a reminder for payment.

Vantagens

What I liked the most was the ability to create invoices 'on the go'. I even sent one invoice to a client, via the app, when I was on a train.

Chasing invoices was easy to with a one button follow up option.

Being able to have all your data in one place and see what was coming in and what was going out made life very easy.

Quickbooks support were really good in helping me overcome some initial issues I had dealing with multiple currencies.

Desvantagens

Not all bank accounts would link originally to the software so I had to manually upload transactions but after a couple of times doing this, it became just a simple task I did each week until I moved bank accounts.

I originally took the basic version of this and had issues with multiple currencies - but support were helpful and explained that to deal with this I'd need the next level up. I chose not to move to the higher version and just converted the costs myself.

Price