Quickbooks Online

Software contábil para pequenas empresas

(4.640)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

4640 avaliações

• Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

E um bom software

Avaliado em 17/07/2020

Eu queria software offline instalaçao em portugues para facilitar o registo

Vantagens

facilidade de uso, integração com outros apps

Desvantagens

o software nao tem em lingua Portuguesa

Alfredo J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy to use accounting and invoicing on the cloud

Vantagens

I was able to very quickly configure my account and upload my statements. It detects patterns and suggests rules for categorization of deposits/expenses.

Desvantagens

Unfortunately even though my bank appears in the list to connect for automatic sync, when I tried it didn't work. My main issue however is that added custom fields on our service tier have a very low character limit, which is ridiculous. This affects us because it makes it impossible to store a value as is from our regulated local fiscal invoicing system.

El M.
  • Industry: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Would definitely recommend for low cost high quality solution to new workplace atmosphere

Avaliado em 22/12/2021

I would definitely recommend a 3rd party to move from desktop to online version. I did so; and I lost no data from the move.

Vantagens

I absolutely love that one can attach invoice copies and receipts to payables. It's all in one place and I rely less on paper copies.

Desvantagens

Versus the desktop version, the reporting doesn't seem as robust and customizable.

AccuFund Accounting Suite, Sage Intacct e NetSuite

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

With the new workplace atmosphere of work-at-home / work-at-office-building, the online version is better equipped to handle this change.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Cost! Plus moving from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks Online seemed more logical.
Felice G.
  • Industry: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

QuickBooks Online 2021

Avaliado em 22/12/2021

I have used QuickBooks Online for a number of years and, for the most part, it has been positive - except for the decline in service over the past couple of years. It gets what you need done, but don't look for it to be too customizable for your individual needs.

Vantagens

QuickBooks Online is a relatively easy product to set up and start using. Over the past few years there a more and more programs that can be integrated into it. It gives you the basic details you need if you take the time to set it up correctly.

Desvantagens

I don't know why QuickBooks did not give the online version the same features that the desktop version has. We sometimes struggle to work with our accountant as she only knows the desktop version, and when she asks us to make a change, it is hard for her to explain how to do it because the method is different. Also, there are not as many reports available in the online version. One thing that really bugs me is that even if you add a memo, there is no way to get it to appear on the check or in the memo area of the ledger. Lastly, I feel like customer service has really declined over the past couple of years - it feels like QuickBooks is not supporting their staff and giving them the training they need.

Resposta do Intuit Traduzido para o Português

We definitely appreciate your business, and your feedback regarding the Online version. Alternatively, you can use the QuickBooks Desktop version but put in on the Right Networks hosting cloud. This allows you to access the Desktop program from anywhere as long as you have access to the internet. This a great option to have access to the Desktop version on the go and to get additional reports (https://tinyurl.com/2p993nn2). Wishing you the best. -Kristina, The QuickBooks Team

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Upgraded from Tally to QBO for simple and ease of use software

Avaliado em 10/10/2021

My overall experience with QuickBooks online has been amazing. I have used to desktop version before and found the online version more easy and simple to use. It has served my purpose in a great way over these years. The readily available reports helps my decision making for business. As compared to other options I found QuickBooks Online to be cheaper. We are trying to incorporate a construction company in quickbooks now. We hope it serves our purpose for this company as well now.

Vantagens

It is very simple to use overall. I like that i can check and work from any computer or cell phone as well. I love direct access to the numbers, easily available reports. It is great for auto billing direct from the software itself. The best part is integration with the bank account. I do not have to manually review expenses and add it.

Desvantagens

The QBO is slow to load pages and that can be irritating at times. I initially thought that it was my internet connection but no that is not the case. While you are allowed to do a journal entry with a supplier name you cannot enter a negative invoice. There can be a greater variety in invoice format selection. A tad bit expensive.

FreshBooks e Focus X

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

We wanted to increase automation and reduce manual tasks.

TallyPrime

Pricing and Automation
Clayton P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best billing and invoicing software on the market

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

I switched from another accounting and billing software provider, and I couldn't be happier with Quickbooks. From day one, I have received amazing customer support when needed, have found a lot of great resources in their help section, and it has helped me greatly in making better business decisions.

Vantagens

My favorite feature of the software is that I can quickly and easily create invoices for my clients while giving them an option to pay online. In the digital world, being able to complete a transaction remotely is a big plus for my business.

Plus, I love that I can save services and products for easy invoicing of my clients.

Desvantagens

One area that could be improved is the default setting of routing payments into the "QuickBooks envelopes + cash" category, as it can make for messy bookkeeping. Once this is fixed within your settings, the software is great.

Rubina A.

QuickBooks Online

Avaliado em 14/12/2021

Great to use and adapt for your needs

Vantagens

Very easy to use and share with co workers

Desvantagens

It is great for individual corporations, but it cannot be linked or not something that can be used in consolidation of a single business owner with more than one businesses

Hello there, Rubina!

It's awesome hearing that QuickBooks Online is working so well for you and your business needs!

If you ever have any questions, or need assistance with your account, please feel free to reach out through the Help(?) icon in-account, and we'd be more than happy to get you taken care of!

All the best!

Keisha G.
  • Industry: Clínica de saúde mental

QuickBooks Makes things easier

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Overall, it helps with the main things I need.

Vantagens

I like that it tracks everything for me. My only responsibility is to ensure everything is captured and assigned correctly. After QB recognizes the same thing, it automatically assigns such as internet expenses, federal taxes, etc.

Desvantagens

I feel for the price, everything should be included. I shouldn't be charged to print checks, etc. I have to do this separately just to not be charged excessive fees.

Resposta do Intuit Traduzido para o Português

We appreciate you leaving a review, Keisha!

It's great to hear that QuickBooks Online is helping streamline your day-to-day work-load!

With that being said, if you're meaning printing payroll checks, payroll is indeed a separate service with it's own subscription charge. To take a look at the payroll prices and plans we have available, please feel free to visit: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/payroll

Thank you for being part of the QuickBooks family!

Kelli B.
  • Industry: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Product is decent, support is not

Avaliado em 21/12/2021

Vantagens

If you have something very straightforward to do in Quickbooks, I would recommend it.

Desvantagens

Customer service is the worst. Just not good.

Meg B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great for small business accounting

Avaliado em 22/12/2021

Overall I have had a good experience using Quickbooks.

Vantagens

Quickbooks online offers more detailed reporting compared to other accounting software I’ve tried.

Desvantagens

Customer profiles aren’t as robust as I would like. Basic information is stored on customers.

Simon R.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Confusing & glitchy software with inexistant customer services

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

Overall a terrible experience pair with a terrible customer support, with all the features it offer I wish it would all work seamlessly and have great support because I would see myself using it.

Vantagens

It has a great interface, accountants all around the world are comfortable working with this software if you are self employed and has a very simple structure it can be an ¨ok¨

Desvantagens

To me its a terrible software all around, its broken its glitchy, the support is inexistent and even arrogant when you are able to talk with them, after a couple of months we switched back to our old accounting software because the experience was not up to the price they charge, we also had an hard time setting up the payment processing module.

Wave Accounting e Sage 50cloud

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

We were looking for a more complete solution, which we found in Quickbook, but lost the ease of use of Wave accounting and great customer services.

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Because we were looking for an easy to use software and experience

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great accounting software for small & large businesses

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

I use QBO for my own tax practice bookkeeping as well as for my clients. I use it daily to keep up with my firm and my clients. We all use the bank feed to facilitate automatic entry of as much data as possible.

Vantagens

QBO allows users to easily enter their financial transactions. It even has the capability to enter most transactions for the user from the bank feed. You can let QBO import your bank activity and use rules that you set up to code the transactions appropriately. It makes reconciling your bank statement a complete breeze!

Desvantagens

There are some issues with payroll that can only be corrected by calling in to Customer Support. I find this annoying when I personally know and understand how the correction needs to be made. I do, however, understand that not everyone understands the ramifications of making corrections.

Terry R.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Accounting at your fingertips anywere

Avaliado em 06/11/2021

My experience with Quickbooks online has been mostly positive. I find the best thing is that I can just pull up the software on the web, or in the app on my phone and take care of business while I am out on the road doing service calls.

Vantagens

I like that I can access my information while I am out on the road. It's also a bonus that it integrates with my ticking software so that I can just export the information from that and it syncs right into Quickbooks online. I also depend on the ability to input and scan expense receipts so that I don't have to do it when I get home.

Desvantagens

The price is a little hard to swallow when coming from the desktop version of Quickbooks for so many years. Also there are some features that is in the Desktop version that hasn't been implemented yet.

FreshBooks e Xero

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

I made the switch to Quickbooks online to help with not having to come back to the office after a long day and still have to input stuff into the desktop software. Now I can just go home with peace that the information is already there.

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

I chose Quickbooks Online over the alternatives because it was supported by my other software as well as I was familiar with Quickbooks desktop already.

Hey there, Terry!

We deeply appreciate you taking the time to write your review, and we're so glad to hear that transitioning to QuickBooks Online has helped simplify your daily work-flow!

If you need anything or have questions in the future, feel free to get in touch through the Help (?) icon in-account. You can also reach out through our QB Community: (quickbooks.intuit.com/community) Or on our Social Media pages for support as well!

All the best!

Chris M.
  • Industry: Serviços financeiros

Upgraded from Quickbooks Desktop to Save Time Every Month

Avaliado em 27/09/2021

It's been very simple to use overall. I enjoy being able to work on or books from any computer or even a cell phone. Previously I could only access our bookkeeping records by physically going into our office.

Vantagens

The best part of Quickbooks Online is its integration with our business bank account. Prior to QB Online we used QB desktop. We would have to manually review expenses and bank accounts to make sure everything was entered into Quickbooks correctly and would constantly come across discrepancies due to data entry errors. Now that we use Quickbooks online, we have it integrated with our business account and simply identify what category each expense belongs to. It's also easy to set a "rule" for certain expenses (for example recurring monthly charges) to automatically categorize these every month. This has saved us many hours of data entry every month which is very valuable for a small business.

Desvantagens

It takes a little time to get used to some of the changes from Quickbooks Desktop to Quickbooks online. For instance, I have a hard time figuring out where to make manual journal entries and have to use Google to figure it out. Also, the price can be significantly higher than the desktop version depending on how you use it. Currently a desktop version for my needs without a subscription can be bought for $399. In the past I have been able to use a desktop version for several years. For example, when I switched from Desktop to QB online in early 2021, I was still succesfully using a 2018 vesrion of QB Desktop. Currently I am paying $300 every year for the online version.

Breanna D.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best for those not trained in accounting

Avaliado em 30/07/2021

QBO is great because it allows our clients access to their books any time, anywhere. We are finding this is increasingly important to our clients. It also allows clients to do their own invoicing and receive payments themselves in the same system we are using for their bookkeeping. This product really is the future of bookkeeping.

Vantagens

Far and away the best feature of this software is that it's cloud based. So many clients want to be able to see their books from anywhere, at any time, on any device. If you are using this for a small business and are not trained in bookkeeping/accounting, this is the easiest bookkeeping software on the market.

Desvantagens

If you are a trained bookkeeper/accountant you will likely be disappointed that it's not as flexible as Sage 50. They payroll module is terrible unless you have simple payroll with no deductions or special pay circumstances. While you can do a journal entry with a supplier name, you can't enter a negative invoice. They've updated with a credit card credit that allows you to enter a negative credit card transaction but it's limited to credit card transactions only.

Sage 50cloud

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

QBO is far more advanced than the Sage cloud product. My preference would be Sage 50 but because this is cloud based, it's the next best thing.
Navine A.
  • Industry: Cosmético

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Excellent Software if you have help

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

I had a live hate relationship with quickbooks because while it was easy to use it can get messy quite quickly due incorrect categorization. That changed when I hired a bookkeeper to look over my books on a monthly basis.

Vantagens

Love quickbooks online well because it is online which means I can do my business from anywhere and anytime.

Relatively easy to set up and has video tutorials. Love that you can set up lots of subcategories which makes comparing information from different categories easy and more meaningful.

Love the new tags feature!!! I wholesale so I can see which wholesale reps are performing the best.

Makes bookkeeping and tax paying easy if everything is setup correctly and accounts are reconciled correctly.

Love the various reports you can pull from it. Profit and loss monthly, quarterly, annually.

Love how easy it is to create invoices and the option to get paid within quickbooks!! No more sending an invoice and then asking for a separate PayPal or square payment.

Desvantagens

Categorizing some income & expenses can be tricky at times which can mess the books up and make you want to tear your hair out.

May Need a quickbooks bookkeeper to keep your books clean or will most likely mess it up.

FreshBooks e Wave Accounting

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

Wa e was too basic and fresh books was limited in its functions.
Michelle S.
  • Industry: Design

Easy To Use Accounting Software For Small Business Owners

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

My overall experience with Quickbooks Online has been positive. While there are some things that can be improved, it has served its purpose for me for the past few years. The price is fairly comparable to other online software. The only other one I have had experience with is Freshbooks but I switched to Quickbooks Online because of a promotion that gave me a much cheaper option.

Vantagens

QuickBooks Online is a great accounting software for busy entrepreneurs who are looking for a centralized way to keep all their billing/invoicing/expense tracking/payment processing in one place. I find it quite easy to use. It allows me to forego the expense of a physical accountant and grants me the convenience of creating and sending invoices online, accepting payment, managing invoice history and tracking expenses. Instead of having to purchase software and being relegated to one laptop, you can access this software anywhere. In addition, if you have contractors/employees, depending on your plan, you can process your payroll directly from the software which is an added bonus.

Desvantagens

I like most of the features associated with Quickbooks Online, however, as a designer myself I think there could be a greater variety in the invoice template selection. It is very easy to brand their current templates, but as someone who values brand aesthetic highly, I would love to be able to cater the visual of the invoice to be more aligned with my brand aesthetic.

Peter J.

Using QBO

Avaliado em 01/07/2021

The benefit we have is that we can work with our clients on their accounts without having to go to their office or for them to drop a laptop into us. This means we can keep an eye on the accounts and provide assistance as and when it is required.

Vantagens

The interface is easy to use and the software is quick to set up for a new business. The support and help features are very good - this is something that many suppliers fall down on badly. QBO has features for businesses of all sizes so as they grow and analysis of the accounts becomes more important the tools are there, ready and waiting. The recent update of the VAT accounting to handle VAT in Ireland is a game changer. We have been very impressed with the data conversion facility to import records from Quickbooks desktop software to QBO. Finally, being an online product means the software is always up to date, there is a proper back up of the records and 24/7 access to the accounts are all key benefits.

Desvantagens

For a small or new business with no familiarity with accounting the initial interface can be daunting. There are a lot of terms to become familiar with.

Xero e Sage 50cloud

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

We believe QBO is a good option for larger and growing businesses because of the more sophisticated features it offers over, say, SURF or Big Red Cloud. The fact that Intuit is a very large company gives users comfort in terms of support and future development of the software.
Tammy C.
  • Industry: Veterinária

Quickbooks online

Avaliado em 17/06/2021

For the most part I really like the software, there are just a few things that aren't as handy as the old desktop version. They periodically do different feature updates that for my portion of the accounting don't really enhance my job or make it easier.

Vantagens

I love the fact that I don't have to do manual backups! I love that it is accessible from any computer. It is a huge help that I am able to scan and attach invoices, comes in very handy when I need to double check payments made.

Desvantagens

From an accounting standpoint the fact that the program doesn't recognize if an invoice was previously entered by the invoice number is something I really miss from the old desktop form of the software. On this software you could enter the same invoice number in 10 times and it would never "see" that the invoice was previously entered. This causes a lot of back and forth between the vendor account and bills window which takes extra time. The only other comment I have is concerning the reports section. I am not a trained accountant and on the old desktop version it was far easier to generate reports.

• Industry: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Quickbooks Online- The Easy Accounting Software

Avaliado em 09/06/2021

It is great accounting software for a small business. We are able to manage expenses, send invoices, run payroll, keep track of inventory and generally organize our books. Access to accounting information from anywhere anytime is a plus. It is fairly affordable and has a 30-day free trial.

Vantagens

The linking of the bank accounts makes reconciliation easy at the end of the month. The banking interface allows for the classifying of transactions which makes work easy for recurring transactions. The software integrated well with our existing business management software. Customers are able to make payments online easily. The ability to access the accounting information from anywhere comes in handy especially in these times when organizations are moving to remote working due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.

Desvantagens

The frequent upgrades sometimes make it difficult to find features that you have used previously. Customer support can do better in promptly assisting customers when an issue arises. If an error occurs in the original entry, correcting it is usually a lengthy process. You may have to contact customer support to do it from the back end.

Kristie K.
  • Industry: Entretenimento

Top Financial Management App

Avaliado em 19/05/2021

It’s been an amazing experience because it organizes all of my costs and data. I don’t spend as much as I used to now that I categorize my business and personal costs. It’s always a good sign to keep the personal costs and see how much I need to save each time I get paid. I categorize all of my direct deposit as business costs and the money I spend when I got shopping as personal costs.

Vantagens

This app is great for those who own a business or is self-employed and likes having one app to store all the data on costs. I love being able to choose whether the cost is business-related or personal. The bank accounts are all linked to this one app and I can keep a record of what goes in my account and what is spent. I keep a track of every cent I use and spend. My favorite is seeing how much I earn and how much my business profits within a year.

Desvantagens

Sometimes, the bank accounts get disconnected due to internet issue last and it can take a while to link the accounts again. The accounts get disconnected for unknown reasons even if I don’t change my account information on the bank account site. It can take a few hours to a few days to reconnect and retrieve the costs.

• Industry: Entretenimento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Would recommend for anyone who is overwhelmed with by their accounting process

Avaliado em 01/05/2021

Has been so nice to get organized and have everything in one place. It really helped to analyze and get controls on spending, collecting receivables, and putting out monthly profit and loss statements.

Vantagens

The best feature for our company was the bank interface. All our expenses on all bank accounts and credit cards are all downloaded automatically. Even better is you can train this process using rules so that recurring transactions can be classified immediately resulting in little to no work on the user part. Reconciliation is nearly done at the end of the month as any transaction that is entered through the connection to the bank is automatically checked and matched for reconciliation. Tracking vendors for year end 1099 forms is also a great feature we use annually.

Desvantagens

Cons are that if you do not the rules of accounting and are a small business owner with a tight budget and cannot an accountant, you really need to do your homework on what and when to do certain processes like turning the year over. Sometimes the software can run a little heavy on our computer, but there is an installable version you can put on your computer to resolve the issue. The help topics have not been much of a help. I usually refer to google searches as opposed to the topic center included in the software.

FreshBooks e Zoho Expense

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

We switched because we were using a system to record transactions was antiquated and prone to human error upon entry not to mention the data entry process was very time consuming. We also needed everything all in one place to be a more effective strategy.

Microsoft Excel

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

We ultimately chose Quickbooks for its brand recognition and excellent online reviews. Internet based operations was also a very attractive feature.
Mike G.
  • Industry: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Makes daily financial task super easy

Avaliado em 15/03/2021

QBO is a daily workhorse for me. Payroll is a breeze with direct deposit, reconciling now takes 2 seconds because of the bank feed, and it's easier to stay on top of my accounts and balances.

Vantagens

The integration with banking transactions is what I like the most about QBO. It makes daily entering so easy. The bank feed allows me to add transactions in real time to proper accounts. I don't need to remember to manually create expenses after making payments because I know it will be there tomorrow in QBO for me to add.

Desvantagens

What I like least about QBO, is the inability to go back on mistakes the same way I could with the manual desktop version. In Quickbooks Desktop, I could easily change things like payroll or tax transactions if I made a mistake in the original entry. But with QBO, there are a lot of times I have to reach out to support to get them make changes in the back end.

FreshBooks

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

Wanted to be able to access my books anywhere my accountant suggested it.

QuickBooks Desktop Pro

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

I chose QBO because Intuit was able to migrate my Quickbooks Desktop company to Quickbooks Online very easy.
Kurt H.

I Love the Access I have with Quickbooks Online

Avaliado em 14/03/2021

As I already said, I love the direct access to my numbers and the added reporting that has allowed me to better run my company by quickly getting insights I need. It's a lot easier for customers to pay online and I'm finding more and more of the moving that direction vs. sending in checks, so it's good that we are set up in this way now.

Vantagens

I started using desktop Quickbooks back in 2000 right after I first started the company. As a single-person company at first, I got used to being in the books almost every day. As we grew we added an in-house Bookkeeper. A few years ago I relocated the company to a different area and we kept our Bookkeeper who stayed in the original area. I really missed having direct access to the numbers so last year I switch to Quickbooks Online and I love it. In addition to having direct access to the numbers I need, it has a lot of other functionality and reporting that I really like. It's also great for clients to easily pay the invoices online. It's making a night and day difference. Support has been great as well.

Desvantagens

It's definitely very expensive to be paying a pretty high fee every month - especially compared to the desktop version where we bought it and were good for years to come. It's definitely worth it but I'd be more of an evangelist if the pricing was a little easier on the pocket book.

Joshua M.
  • Industry: Imobiliárias

It's The Standard, But Not Because It's The Best

Avaliado em 09/02/2021

Overall, we still use it because it's the best option for our accountant and it integrates well with our business management software. However, if another stable option presented itself with a similar feature set but providing a better client experience I would absolutely consider moving to another product.

Vantagens

The biggest pro of Quickbooks is that your accountant is going to be very familiar with it. The second biggest pro is that it's probably going to be integrated with whatever software you use to manage your business.

Desvantagens

The software can be quite "buggy" at times, adjusting options randomly with no explanation. Not only this, but it can be difficult to get certain features to even work. For example, the T-Sheets integrations never exported our employee information over, which defeated the purpose of using T-Sheets versus another time tracker. Neither the Quickbooks nor T-Sheets customer support could ever find out why this was not working. On the subject of Quickbooks customer support, they don't seem to be very well educated in the software itself. The times I've had to contact them, they were not very helpful and didn't seem to have any more knowledge of the product than I had.

Razões para escolher o Quickbooks Online

Needed a more extensive feature set and something an accountant could access remotely

Razões para mudar para o Quickbooks Online

It's still the standard option for accountants and integrates with everything we need.