Avaliações do CreateStudio

CreateStudio

Software de edição de vídeo para profissionais de marketing de redes sociais

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

485 avaliações

Silvio
Silvio

Melhor Software de Criação e Edição de Vídeo

No geral amamos usar esse software

No geral amamos usar esse software

Vantagens

Os Recursos são extraordinários e diferentes de outros softwares. Muito prático.

Desvantagens

Deveria ter mais templates prontas para facilitar o trabalho de criação. Mas as que tem são ótimas.

Marcus
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

Best Ever video editing / Melhor editor de vídeos

Avaliado em 22/11/2022

I'm increasingly specializing in video editing with Create Studio ProEstou cada vez me especializando mais em edição de vídeos com o Create Studio Pro

Vantagens

Very easy to use. I had no experience editing videos and I am using this app and looking like a pro. In Brazil very few people are using it yet, so all the templates look like exclusive for me. / Muito fácil de usar. Eu não tinha experiência em editar vídeos e estou usando este aplicativo e parecendo um profissional. No Brasil poucas pessoas estão usando ainda, então todos os templates parecem exclusivos para mim.

Desvantagens

As I had no experience with video editing, at first it was a little more difficult than I imagined, but Youtube videos helped me.Como não tinha experiencia com edição de videos, no início foi um pouco mais difícil que imaginava, mas os videos do Youtube me ajudaram.

Rhafael
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Avaliado em 27/11/2020

Vantagens

ele é muito bom, tem muitas possibilidades de edições

Desvantagens

nao achei problemas, muito bom o software

Robin
Robin
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I use Create Studio to do everything from clips to full on videos. Plus.... it is real fun to...

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

Easy to implement, I created videos and derivative versions of videos that I have been part creating elsewhere, so this - bang got the job done and quite literally all the components you need are at hand, so you don't have to go looking all over the web for clips. You can also import lottie files to add even more animation features. So to recap, I would do a USA version then replicate it and change for other languages and places in the World, changing clips as I need to within the main vid master. Cool.

Vantagens

It is easy to pick up how to use. The interface is great so you don't struggle looking for stuff and " how to do"s". I actually got it originally to do some short clips for selling on our websites and ended up creating a full on 4 minute video, with voiceover and using all the clips from within Create Studio itself. When I needed help the team were there for me and helped out instantly, truly a great and fun software.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything I don't like, it is genuine fun and highly productive software that speeds up creation dramatically.

Mehdi
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

As a lifetime All Access Pass Member "LOVE IT"

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

Please add Muslim and other culture characters to create studio.

Please add Muslim and other culture characters to create studio.

Vantagens

What I like the most is the fact that it is very simple unlike shotcut and other software

Desvantagens

What I like the least is the slow publishing process. I can publish way larger files with shotcut in half a time. Also It has been a while since we saw new characters added.

Adobe Illustrator

Razões para escolher o CreateStudio

You guys offer more and better product then them.

Price and animation characters
Yi Hsuan
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

It's a pity the lack of Asian elements

Avaliado em 02/02/2024

In the absence of Chinese teaching, the learning process is difficult, but after completing the study, you will discover the beauty of this software

Vantagens

Fully functional, with access to high-quality material libraries

Desvantagens

Chinese is not provided, which means you cannot use the cool features of the latest version 3.2.

Eric
Eric
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It makes making video so much easier and fun

Avaliado em 02/02/2024

Vantagens

Create Studio can make video just by changing the template to start with. That's an amazing experience. There are tones of apps out there that do so but not in a complete way. CC outstands those

Desvantagens

The characters are still less and variety of actions are yet limited, but I will like to grow with the team.

beta
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great desktop animation software

Vantagens

Prebuild templates and animation effect that's what I like most about Createstudio.With their assets, you can create great animation video in just a few minutes, and that what make CreateStudio stand out, at least as desktop software. Most "template-based" animation solutions are SAAS, but createstudio is a desktop software, that's means you can use it without an internet connection.Also, their 3D character asset quality is soo good.Oh one more thing, createstudio doesn't need crazy computer specs.

Desvantagens

Createstudio is not professional animation software so don't expect you can create complex animation, which is fine for me. I know it's not intended as a video editor, but createstudio has some tools that are really useful for a video editing project, unfortunately, their GUI is kinda weird to use for video editing. So basically createstudio is best for one use only, which is create animation videos.

Lauri
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Thank Gawd I Live in a Time When Create Studio Exists

Absolutely stellar. 10/10.

Absolutely stellar. 10/10.

Vantagens

That it’s SO MUCH easier to learn and implement than Adobe. It shortened my learning curve and allowed me to carve a new position within the company.

Desvantagens

The text to voice isn’t great, it sounds so robotic. I’d also like to be able to make imported assets transparent without having to use other software.

Jetton
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

This is my “Must Have” Software

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

It has been amazing. I’ve used it for over two years and still learn about new things I can do with the software all the time.

Vantagens

I have been using CreateStudio for a couple of years, and the quality of my animations and videos has been amazing. Several of my projects have been released to thousands of people, and always get great feedback. I really love this software.

Desvantagens

After building several projects, it has used a huge chunk of my hard drive space for the character downloads. I would love it if the company would allow me to download these files to an external drive instead of making me use my PC HDD.

Adobe Illustrator

Razões para mudar para o CreateStudio

The ease of use, and a shorter learning curve.
Frank

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best of it's type on the market.

Avaliado em 11/05/2022

Using Create Studio is a dream!

Using Create Studio is a dream!

Vantagens

The ease with which you can apply it, also the team behind it are wonderful.

Desvantagens

nothing there is absolutely nothing wrong with this software or the backup from staff that work for Create Studio.

Kaustab
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best video creator on budget.

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

It's a decent software if you managed to get it for the early bird price.

It's a decent software if you managed to get it for the early bird price.

Vantagens

It's quite easy to learn and I was able to create some decent videos withing a short span of time. If you're an experienced content creator, then you'll surely love this app.There are numerous free assets that you can use to create videos with.

Desvantagens

You cannot edit videos on the software. The controls can be a bit janky and it takes a long time to render videos with lots of animations.

Adobe Premiere Pro

Razões para mudar para o CreateStudio

I needed a video creating software not a video editor. Create studio had a decent amount of assets which let me create the content I needed for my job.
John
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Great product!

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

I feel I made the right decision, between CreateStudio vs. Doodly / Toonly vs. several other options I consider. CreateStudio is the option with good basic features without an expensive price tag.

Vantagens

A great product! Easy to learn and comes with great features even in the basic package. I didn't purchase any additional, only the Pro software, and it works out for my video creation/editing needs. It is a much better experience than iMovie, which I used initially.

Desvantagens

More free templates for different use cases. It will boost productivity with much additional cost.

Paul
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

CreateStudio is an excellent tool for beginners & experts alike

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

I have thoroughly enjoyed CreateStudio and even more impressed with CreateStudio Pro

Vantagens

CreateStudio has a number of excellent features that high level users will appreciate and is so easy to use even a beginner can make excellent videos

Desvantagens

There are times that certain templates don’t function properly and the seasonal templates are sometimes added too late to be impactful

Karen
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

Not just for Advertising

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

Vantagens

I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos.

I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

Desvantagens

CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Dean
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

CreateStudio Is The Clear Choice

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

The amount of time I spend creating unique animated videos, explainer videos, "How To" Videos, etc., has been greatly reduced. It's a great application with multiple resources built-in. If you haven't got CreateStudio yet, you're missing out.

Vantagens

CreateStudio covers a full spectrum of needs in the video marketing arena and it just keeps getting better with each new update. Whether you use their templates or create your own animated videos from scratch, the characters, the graphics, the transitions and effects, and so much more are top shelf and easy to use. If you run into a problem or cannot figure how to do something within the application, they have a boat load of "How To" videos on YouTube and other users are available on the Facebook page to assist you.

Desvantagens

I have not experienced any issues or concerns about the application.

Naresh
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awesome animation with create-studio!

Avaliado em 19/11/2022

Nice I would recommend people who want to learn and build some cool animation for educating or entertaining. It is awesome!

Vantagens

I am an educator and making animation is a bit time-consuming and cumbersome but with createstudio it can be done smoothly by dragging and dropping characters and all, so have to spend time only for creative thinking.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it hangs between and yes rendering takes quite a time always.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Razões para escolher o CreateStudio

ease of doing animations.

Software anterior

PowToon

Razões para mudar para o CreateStudio

lifetime access and ease of working with.
Arnie

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing functionality for a great price

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

There is a lot packed in to one program and the learning curve is relatively low. You can create very professional animations for yourself or clients. There are so many things to do in the software, your creativity would have no bounds. All my clients are wowed by the results.

Vantagens

Lots of functionality and animation options. The characters are high quality in esthetics and movement. There is a lot of choice of templates and done-for-you scenes making this a great choice for the beginner to pro-user. They have stellar customer service and are always updating the characters, scenes and general functions and options available.

Desvantagens

There is really nothing I don't like about the program. Any issues that come up are dealt with in a timely manner.

Randall
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

New Video Creator - CS3 Inspiration

Avaliado em 01/02/2024

The tool is at my fingertips awaiting a new world of creativity. I look forward to doing just that.

Vantagens

I am new to creating videos. A novice. But after signing up, I created a Lightning Builder video quickly and decided to dive in more. Need training which [sensitive content hidden] did a great job helping me learn the basics. I love all the options, but so many that it can overwhelm.
I love the bonuses that Create Studio team keeps adding to resolve or add to users requests.

Desvantagens

Voice to text options is limited compared to 11labs. You will run out of monthly limit of characters if you are not careful.
I also have media place which is owned by same people, Josh in both emails. It would be nice to be integrated together.

Tobin
Tobin
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The tool I didn't know we needed

Avaliado em 20/08/2023

Vantagens

I did not know we would love the animation aspect so much. So many characters to choose from and so many variations.My 15 year old helps us made videos, because it is so simple to use

Desvantagens

The use across multiple systems (like with my Adobe suite) I found being limited in number of installed systems a problem (I get it for sure), but I jump between a Macbook Pro, MacPro and mini.Very minor frustration.

Maureen
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

The BEST - really!

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

It's been amazing, and family and friends always hear how much I love making videos with CSPro. Couldn't recommend more highly

Vantagens

The ease of use for someone who hadn't used this kind of software before.The characters and assets!The transitions (which they just provided more of and are super simple to use!).The support!The developers, who are visible, responsive, and feel like you've known them for forever :)

Desvantagens

Really, can't think of any....except when migrating to CSPro from CS all the characters haven't been updated and I'm missing a few of them. But worth the wait!

Heather
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

If you are looking for an all in one video editing program

Avaliado em 12/06/2023

I love it and its very beginner friendly.

I love it and its very beginner friendly.

Vantagens

I love how there are templates that I can just insert pics and videos. Its really user friendly which I love !

Desvantagens

One drawback is that most of the elements are geared to subscribing to the all access pass. This was not something that was disclosed when I first got createstudio. However its not a biggie but it can get pricey

Filmora

maria
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

the best program to work with videos

Avaliado em 22/09/2023

The tools are from another world... and thanks to the creators for allowing it to be combined with different programs.

Vantagens

Over time I have worked with many different video editors... this one is different and really simple, and we are talking about the fact that the use of 3D tools is usually somewhat complicated, but not really with this program.

Desvantagens

It is expensive... but if you are going to use it as you are working with it, you will understand that suddenly it stops being expensive.

Nikhil
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

The Best Video Creation and Editing Software

Vantagens

I am an early adopter of CreateStudio. The software has been updated quite frequently and it became so powerful now. It has a lot of assets in the software. 3D assets are of high quality and really standout. The video editing process is comparatively easier than other softwares. Although I am not a frequent user, but I see every updates and read all the change logs. As I am an All Access Pass member, I get new characters, scenes and other updates every month. This is one of my best investments.

Desvantagens

I haven't seen any cons but as it is a desktop software, it can't be used on the tablet or a chromebook. But I understand that deploying the software so powerful as web app is very difficult.

Gorakh
  • Setor: Internet

Amazing Value & Easy Workflow

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

super happy and will recommend it to everyone, especially those just starting off

Vantagens

the value that it brings for the price is amazing and the workflow is very intuitive and makes it easy for a novice to take up video creation

Desvantagens

sometimes it's difficult to find help/documentation about a particular step