CreateStudio

Software de edição de vídeo para profissionais de marketing de redes sociais

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

407 avaliações

Silvio

Melhor Software de Criação e Edição de Vídeo

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

No geral amamos usar esse software

Vantagens

Os Recursos são extraordinários e diferentes de outros softwares. Muito prático.

Desvantagens

Deveria ter mais templates prontas para facilitar o trabalho de criação. Mas as que tem são ótimas.

Rhafael

ok, thanks

Avaliado em 27/11/2020

ok, thanks

Vantagens

ele é muito bom, tem muitas possibilidades de edições

Desvantagens

nao achei problemas, muito bom o software

Paul
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Really sleek app for making videos

Avaliado em 20/10/2022

Vantagens

Firstly I bought createstudio on lifetime offer. I also use camtasia but CS has many cool features the camtasia doesn't. There is a lot that I haven't even fully explored CS yet but there is a youtube channel and facebook group for extra support and the support team are VERY responsive

Desvantagens

I havent fully explored the entire app yet but at the moment it looks fantastic for what they offer

Kris

Well worth purchasing

Avaliado em 04/11/2022

I use the software mostly to create general announcements for our church events and activities. It's quick and easy to use and makes doing this task simple. The AI voices work great as I can make them fit the video easier but our audience doesn't really care for the robotic tones. Those voices have come a long way and are pretty close to real voices if we could get more fine details on inflections. The alternative of recording a real human voice over is easy to do if you like the sound of your voice or if you don't have to make several announcements and want them to sound different.

Vantagens

It's so easy to use that I can create several short videos in one evening. The drag and drop features are amazing and there is a lot of characters, backgrounds, and props to choose from.

Desvantagens

Most of the animations are geared toward product sales or services. I wish there were more religious characters. Also there is good holiday assets but new holiday ones usually come out too late to use them in the same year. Transitions between scenes are lacking but they have just added more in the latest update. Lastly, it's hard to make full length video productions. This program is more designed for shorter video announcements or commercials.

Toonly e Vidtoon

The 3D animations

Razões para mudar para o CreateStudio

The 3D animations and the advertisement of being able to create Pixar style videos
Charles
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

is it worth it?

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

First thing, do not ask for help, just go straight to their help page, as this is the only help you will get with CSPro. if you need or desire to ask questions, then you are directed to groups. they do not add characters and templates each month as they state.

Vantagens

it is a nice program, and they do add new features to it, but what makes them stand out above the rest is its All Access PASS.

Desvantagens

their lack of professionalism is what caused me to retreat from their program, and they charge double what they are worth. capitalism at its best here folks. they have yet to of brought ALL characters from their old version to the new Pro version.

Filmora

your AAP

Filmora

Razões para mudar para o CreateStudio

your characters and templates, as well as the many other items you have in the AAP.
Sam
  • Setor: Mídia digital
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Secret Weapon to Impressive Results

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

I learned CreateStudio in just a few days and mastered many of the advanced techniques in only a few weeks. CreateStudio is so easy yet powerful, that I have been able to have an idea for a video and then create such video in 1-day. My experience has been awesome!

Vantagens

Video has been and remains all the rage and the most effective way to market, educate and monetize. While there is much more advanced video editing software out there, CreateStudio has pioneered a new category of "easy" when it comes to video editing. After just a few short hours of learning the software, something strange happens, and you just take-off like a pro.

Desvantagens

There are two areas that can use some improvement...1: The rendering time is a common issue with most video editing software, so not really CreateStudio specific, but I think just about everybody will agree that we want faster rendering when exporting the finished product.2. Not sure why, I think that this is some sort of oversight but the name of the currently active project would be nice. No, where on any of the screens of CreateStudio does it display the name or even the file name of the video project currently being edited. Makes it a nightmare when working with many sub-projects or even with versioning. This one baffles my mind how this software doesn't display the currently open video project anywhere. I can't tell you how many dups I have saved with "some_video_v1 ... v2 ... etc." because I forgot what file I was working on.

Final Cut Pro, iMovie e Adobe After Effects

Razões para escolher o CreateStudio

2D and 3D capabilities. Fast and affordable. Create support and ongoing development.

Descript, Microsoft PowerPoint e Doodly

Razões para mudar para o CreateStudio

Easy to learn. Less confusing advanced features. Cost.
Dominic

Conveniently user-friendly

Vantagens

I love the zoom and pan, it gives me freedom to highlight my points in my explainer videos. The timeline is also amazing. It allows me to create intro and outro videos for my clients' YouTube channel. And of course, I love the music library and the integration of pixabay and pexels. It save me a lot of time in searching photos and videos.

Desvantagens

The best features requires a subscription

Mehdi
  • Setor: Seguros
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

As a lifetime All Access Pass Member "LOVE IT"

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

Please add Muslim and other culture characters to create studio.

Vantagens

What I like the most is the fact that it is very simple unlike shotcut and other software

Desvantagens

What I like the least is the slow publishing process. I can publish way larger files with shotcut in half a time. Also It has been a while since we saw new characters added.

Adobe Illustrator

Razões para escolher o CreateStudio

You guys offer more and better product then them.

Toonly e Doodly

Price and animation characters
beta
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great desktop animation software

Vantagens

Prebuild templates and animation effect that's what I like most about Createstudio.With their assets, you can create great animation video in just a few minutes, and that what make CreateStudio stand out, at least as desktop software. Most "template-based" animation solutions are SAAS, but createstudio is a desktop software, that's means you can use it without an internet connection.Also, their 3D character asset quality is soo good.Oh one more thing, createstudio doesn't need crazy computer specs.

Desvantagens

Createstudio is not professional animation software so don't expect you can create complex animation, which is fine for me. I know it's not intended as a video editor, but createstudio has some tools that are really useful for a video editing project, unfortunately, their GUI is kinda weird to use for video editing. So basically createstudio is best for one use only, which is create animation videos.

Lauri
  • Setor: Educação superior

Thank Gawd I Live in a Time When Create Studio Exists

Absolutely stellar. 10/10.

Vantagens

That it’s SO MUCH easier to learn and implement than Adobe. It shortened my learning curve and allowed me to carve a new position within the company.

Desvantagens

The text to voice isn’t great, it sounds so robotic. I’d also like to be able to make imported assets transparent without having to use other software.

Jetton
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

This is my “Must Have” Software

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

It has been amazing. I’ve used it for over two years and still learn about new things I can do with the software all the time.

Vantagens

I have been using CreateStudio for a couple of years, and the quality of my animations and videos has been amazing. Several of my projects have been released to thousands of people, and always get great feedback. I really love this software.

Desvantagens

After building several projects, it has used a huge chunk of my hard drive space for the character downloads. I would love it if the company would allow me to download these files to an external drive instead of making me use my PC HDD.

Adobe Illustrator

Razões para mudar para o CreateStudio

The ease of use, and a shorter learning curve.
John
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Great product!

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

I feel I made the right decision, between CreateStudio vs. Doodly / Toonly vs. several other options I consider. CreateStudio is the option with good basic features without an expensive price tag.

Vantagens

A great product! Easy to learn and comes with great features even in the basic package. I didn't purchase any additional, only the Pro software, and it works out for my video creation/editing needs. It is a much better experience than iMovie, which I used initially.

Desvantagens

More free templates for different use cases. It will boost productivity with much additional cost.

Toonly e Doodly

Razões para escolher o CreateStudio

Features to combine/overlay videos, pictures, text, animation, etc.

iMovie

Price and features
Cindy
  • Setor: Música
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Found it by accident, couldn't live without it now

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

I found CS by accident when using a photo "animation" software that I didn't realize was related. I had purchased that software (I don't know if I'm allowed to name it, so I won't), THEN found CS. I was so intrigued by the ability to use the characters, backgrounds, etc. and make animated videos way easier than I had in the past, that I contacted CS to find out if I could get a refund on the program I had purchased, so that I could put the money into CS. I know, right? Crazy. However...they not only let me keep the original software, but they gave me a massive "credit" so that I could purchase characters and such in CS to try it out. They were incredibly nice, and that goes a long way with me. When CS Pro came out, the lifetime all-access pass was a no-brainer for me. I am more appreciative than I can say!

Vantagens

There are SO many positives about CreateStudio Pro! The people are great and responsive, they continually fix bugs as needed and give us new tools, characters, templates, scenes, etc. to use. It has a bit of a learning curve, but overall it is WAY more fun and useful than it is difficult to learn. I honestly can't say enough about how much I truly enjoy using it.

Desvantagens

Honestly, CS Pro compares so favorably to other software I've used that there is nothing I "like least" about it. I am not all that much of a techie, and it is likely that I don't know enough to know what it might be missing. The only thing I can think of is that if we had actual 3D characters (i.e. which we could rotate to show the back of a person, or the side, etc.) it would be even more useful.

Victor

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CreateStudio is the best video software out there!

Avaliado em 18/07/2022

Create Studio is the best video creation software for me that I use day by day!

You can create everything you can imagine: motion graphics, text animations, 2D and 3D character animations, doodle videos... so so much more, your imagination is the limit! I am exploring every day the new CSPro. I find CSPro more developed in complexity but much easier to create faster and better videos.

Once I'll get to know all the features and be able to move around them like I did in the previous CS I'll have a very powerful CSPro and I'll create videos much more easily and more professional videos!

I advise everyone who comes across CreateStudio just to try it 30 days risk-free (is what I did until I found the good software I needed and the ones I loved I kept) so don't just believe me, go and try it 100% risk-free! They do refund you 100% of your investment if you don't like it, but I have no doubt you WILL LOVE IT!

I really want to mention the team behind the scenes and all the support team: they are always there for us users, all the time without exceptions!
They are constantly working on improvement and periodically release new updates & new features! They are the best software support team!

I just LOVE CreateStudio!

Vantagens

I love everything inside Create Studio, just try it and convince yourself, you have nothing to loose! They give you a full refund if you decide is not for you no questions asked!

Desvantagens

There is nothing to like less in Create Studio! You'll just LOVE IT!

Kaustab

Satisfied with the First Video Editing Software I BOUGHT

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

To be honest I bought the software without expecting anything and I have to say, I am pretty satisfied. Already mentioned the pros and cons. I am really scratching the surface and hope to discover more as I go on. There are some neat tricks you can do with this software. Though you don't get editing prowess like Premiere Pro(which you shouldn't be expecting anyway), I am satisfied with Create Studio and plan on using it for future projects.

Vantagens

- Create Studio is easy and intuitive.
- The templates make it super easy to create and edit projects.
- Intuitive controls, easy to understand
- Only required a few tutorials to get the hang of things.
- Spend a month and you'll be editing like a pro
- Large collection of effects, templates and useable assets. I bought the $67 package and it offers way more than other competitors such as Toonly and others.
- Super nice and responsive customer support

Desvantagens

- I often wish some features were present such as the colour changing option. They introduced a way to change colours, but its only applicable for inbuilt templates. You cannot change the colours of anything you import.
- Absence of hotkeys and shortcuts. Having to click everything is painful. Would appreciate the shortcuts in future updates(which they have promised in their F.A.Q) for faster workflow and a less painful experience.
- The zoom feature in the latest update was amazing but the zoom window is fixed to the resolution of your project. You cannot adjust it freely. If you're working on a 1000x1000 frame, you only have a square zoom window and cannot adjust the edges to form a rectangle or a circle.

Toonly

Razões para mudar para o CreateStudio

Premiere Pro and Kdenlive because the learning curve was too high. Toonly because they were not offering half as much as Create Studio in their $67 deal. It may not be as much as the yearly subscription but its enough to get started. I plan to upgrade to a higher package or at least buy the "All Access Pack" once I get more comfortable with the controls.
Dave
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

CreateStudio is the best value app in its class

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

I can use CreateStudio to create unique looking videos for myself and clients without the steep learning curve that competing products have in the knowledge that there is a responsive support team available should I need help.

Vantagens

This is a fully featured animation platform that is easy and intuitive to use. There is an amazing collection of templates and characters to choose from and the creators are incredibly generous and supportive with digital assets and guidance on how to use them. The software is constantly being updated and they listen carefully to customer feedback and act on it.

Desvantagens

I can't really fault the software in its current state. What I would say is that it was harder to use intuitively in the early days (particularly the timeline) but they've acted on user feedback to improve things dramatically and added some amazing features, templates and characters.

Vyond

Ease of use and pricing

Vyond

Razões para mudar para o CreateStudio

Easier to use and cheaper
Karen

Not just for Advertising

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

Vantagens

I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos.

I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

Desvantagens

CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Robin
  • Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I use Create Studio to do everything from clips to full on videos. Plus.... it is real fun to...

Avaliado em 18/11/2022

Easy to implement, I created videos and derivative versions of videos that I have been part creating elsewhere, so this - bang got the job done and quite literally all the components you need are at hand, so you don't have to go looking all over the web for clips. You can also import lottie files to add even more animation features. So to recap, I would do a USA version then replicate it and change for other languages and places in the World, changing clips as I need to within the main vid master. Cool.

Vantagens

It is easy to pick up how to use. The interface is great so you don't struggle looking for stuff and " how to do"s". I actually got it originally to do some short clips for selling on our websites and ended up creating a full on 4 minute video, with voiceover and using all the clips from within Create Studio itself. When I needed help the team were there for me and helped out instantly, truly a great and fun software.

Desvantagens

I can't think of anything I don't like, it is genuine fun and highly productive software that speeds up creation dramatically.

Graeme

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A Happy CreateStudioPro user!

Avaliado em 03/11/2022

It boils down to imagination. There are many assets included in the editor. I can import other assets I have to use in video creation. With a good imagination, anything is possible with CreateStudioPro.

Vantagens

Many built-in features make this software superior to other video editors I've used. I'm happy with CreateStudioPro and the overall look and feel of the editor/video creator. I started with Create as my first Vidello software video editor. Then came the CreateStudio editor. And now with CreateStudioPro and ongoing upgrades, being far different from the first two makes this an editor I will be using for years.

Desvantagens

The only con for me is that I can't really afford the all-access pass. I wish I could.

Christian
  • Setor: Produção audivisual

Simply the Best

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

With CreateStudio Pro it's very easy to create professional videos. I a short time you can learn all the skills you need. And it makes a lot of fun to work with this awesome software.

Vantagens

There are many, many things I like about this software. These are the things I like most:The outstanding support from the company. Nearly all my questions and requests are answered in an few hours, even on weekends.The great choice of animations you have for videos, images and texts.The large number of assets you get with the basic versionThe possibility to import, edit and export videos with transparent background in MOV and WEBM format.The masking and track matte options.The possibility to work with SVG images.The possibility to group objects on the timeline to animate them together.The possibility save scenes to use them in other projects.The one-click transition feature.The Doodle and Color Replace features.And last but not least the ongoing development and improvement of the software with at least one major update per month.

Desvantagens

For me there are 3 cons to mention with CreateStudio Pro:You must have an internet connection to work with the software.The time it takes to render a video, especially for larger projects, can be long.Without the optional All Access Pass, you can't share or exchange self-created templates with other users, even if you only use the assets of the basic version.

Chandra

Awesome Software for Video Creation

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Vantagens

The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Desvantagens

Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

Alan
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great Value From a Dedicated Team

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Create Studio is fun to use. The tutorials are very helpful in showing how to perform the many useful functions. The hard part is remembering to plan out your video before jumping in to start creating.

Vantagens

Create Studio is a video creation software, and there are many of them available today.
One of the things that set it apart from others is the quality combination of 2D and 3D animated graphics. The controls allow for tremendous flexibility to animate objects and characters. A high-end program like Create Studio has tools that need to be learned and practiced, but the results are the ability to produce very professional videos.

The one thing that impresses me more than any other is actually not the software itself. It is the remarkable team behind Create Studio. They are constantly working to add and improve not just assets, but the functionality of the program. And the level of communication they give to their users shows how active and dedicated the Create Studio team is their product and their users.

Desvantagens

The best value for someone who creates many videos is the All Access Pass, which offers a continuous monthly flow of new characters, objects, and templates. However, a person who has a limited budget or doesn't constantly make videos would not avail themselves of this and would have available only the assets that come with their original purchase. My opinion is that many of these people may consider the quantity and variety of included assets to be too limited.

Dean
  • Setor: Automotivo
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

CreateStudio Is The Clear Choice

Avaliado em 01/11/2022

The amount of time I spend creating unique animated videos, explainer videos, "How To" Videos, etc., has been greatly reduced. It's a great application with multiple resources built-in. If you haven't got CreateStudio yet, you're missing out.

Vantagens

CreateStudio covers a full spectrum of needs in the video marketing arena and it just keeps getting better with each new update. Whether you use their templates or create your own animated videos from scratch, the characters, the graphics, the transitions and effects, and so much more are top shelf and easy to use. If you run into a problem or cannot figure how to do something within the application, they have a boat load of "How To" videos on YouTube and other users are available on the Facebook page to assist you.

Desvantagens

I have not experienced any issues or concerns about the application.

Jay

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simply put one of the best tools PERIOD!!!

Avaliado em 19/07/2022

Create Studio Pro simply put is one of the best tools to have PERIOD!!!

It’s powerful, full-featured, and easy to use. From Whiteboard Animation to 2D/3D videos, motion graphics, and more… Create Studio Pro is a MUST HAVE for any business big or small or persons that just want to create videos of any kind.

The company is always improving and updating the software, with new assets every month, they have a friendly Facebook group full of advice and inspiration, free training via their YouTube channel and by far the BEST customer service I have EVER come across.

For anyone thinking of making this purchase, it’s a no brained… Create Studio Pro for the win!!!

I definitely recommend this software!

Vantagens

Monthly updates including new assets, great training, fantastic customer services, and a very reliable product overall.

N/a

Frank

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best of it's type on the market.

Avaliado em 11/05/2022

Using Create Studio is a dream!

Vantagens

The ease with which you can apply it, also the team behind it are wonderful.

Desvantagens

nothing there is absolutely nothing wrong with this software or the backup from staff that work for Create Studio.