95 avaliações

• Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
95 avaliações
Rhafael F.

ok, thanks

Avaliado em 27/11/2020

ok, thanks

Vantagens

ele é muito bom, tem muitas possibilidades de edições

Desvantagens

nao achei problemas, muito bom o software

Dr. salvatore B.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The perfect tool for any video creator

Avaliado em 28/08/2020

Amazing experience

Vantagens

On the hunt of the perfect video animation tool, I stumbled upon the create studio software. Amazing graphic design full of the best and most realistic 3d cartoon characters.

Desvantagens

Nothing, everything that I need is in there. Also if there is something that you need just request and the team will have a look.

Kaustab D.

Satisfied with the First Video Editing Software I BOUGHT

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

To be honest I bought the software without expecting anything and I have to say, I am pretty satisfied. Already mentioned the pros and cons. I am really scratching the surface and hope to discover more as I go on. There are some neat tricks you can do with this software. Though you don't get editing prowess like Premiere Pro(which you shouldn't be expecting anyway), I am satisfied with Create Studio and plan on using it for future projects.

Vantagens

- Create Studio is easy and intuitive.
- The templates make it super easy to create and edit projects.
- Intuitive controls, easy to understand
- Only required a few tutorials to get the hang of things.
- Spend a month and you'll be editing like a pro
- Large collection of effects, templates and useable assets. I bought the $67 package and it offers way more than other competitors such as Toonly and others.
- Super nice and responsive customer support

Desvantagens

- I often wish some features were present such as the colour changing option. They introduced a way to change colours, but its only applicable for inbuilt templates. You cannot change the colours of anything you import.
- Absence of hotkeys and shortcuts. Having to click everything is painful. Would appreciate the shortcuts in future updates(which they have promised in their F.A.Q) for faster workflow and a less painful experience.
- The zoom feature in the latest update was amazing but the zoom window is fixed to the resolution of your project. You cannot adjust it freely. If you're working on a 1000x1000 frame, you only have a square zoom window and cannot adjust the edges to form a rectangle or a circle.

Anisha R.
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great for marketing videos, but rendering has issues.

Avaliado em 27/10/2020

As a freelancer, creating quick videos are super easy - especially with the animated characters and voice to text that's available.

Vantagens

The pre-made templates are great, and its very easy to create quick videos for Facebook, Instagram or other social media platforms.

Desvantagens

The all-access pass has to be bought on top of the software, so you should keep that in mind. Also, if your video is long or heavy, the app seems to have trouble rendering it. For one particular video, I had to publish it 7 times because it kept getting stuck. And even then, it didn't work.

Chandra R.

Awesome Software for Video Creation

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

It's been really fun to work with Create Studio and the support has been really great. I have been able to create videos that have been really appreciated very well.

Vantagens

The almost all-in-one bundle - animation, editing, adding in media, direct integration with Pixabay and Pexels and audio library. The really awesome 3D Characters. And the ease of use.

Desvantagens

Don't have the ability to cut clips on timeline. Sometimes the timeline goes awry and hard to tell what you are working with.

Kris R.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

You won't be disappointed

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

I used it to create a few announcements for our church. It was very easy to do. I also used it to create a 10 minute tutorial. I look forward to making more announcements for social media.

Vantagens

I love the 3D characters. The software is pretty easy to use right "out of the box" you could create something in minutes. Monthly updates to add more characters gives you a lot to choose from.

Desvantagens

I wish there was a lifetime subscription available for updates instead of being charged $20 each month. The updates are worth it if you use them. Also, edit your videos outside of the program. I had one video that I wanted pieces of it here and there and copied the whole video over and over and edited each piece as needed. The rendering took way longer because of the size of the original video and the number of times it was duplicated. Manipulating things on the timeline is a little harder.

Jyng L.
  • Setor: Mídia digital

Great Value for Money

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

Excellent!

Vantagens

The monthly updates, ease of use, very cool interface, lots of valuable assets and features.

Desvantagens

Very few actions for characters. Same software like Toonly and Vyond have massive library of character actions.

Lynn A.

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

I have been able to incorporate other video and make more defined explainer type lesson videos or promotional videos

Vantagens

I found the software easy to use and the training useful and supportive. I like that I don't have to look around a lot for the training I need and can easily apply whatever it is I'm trying to do.

Desvantagens

As a new user, I wish a few more free templates and characters were available but love that if you're not on the upgraded program it is still easy to purchase the templates and characters ala carte

Christian H.
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

Best animation software

Vantagens

What I like the most about CS is that you can make animations in 3d but also in 2d, very easily, only your imagination is the limit. It has image and video banks that will complement your video without having to look elsewhere. The 24/7 support team is the best.

Desvantagens

There's really nothing I don't like about this show

Timo H.
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Much more than Toons!

I just LOVE it!

Vantagens

Huge amount of different styles and characters
usable for real videos
perfect to use

Desvantagens

characters could have more actions
background is limited in time

Vivek C.
  • Setor: Escritório de advocacia
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

No Competition

Avaliado em 01/12/2020

I had also purchased Toonly before purchasing CS. I am feeling that my money wasted in Toonly. Where were you CS? I am truly impressed.

Vantagens

I am a Tax Consultant and often uses the Create Studio for the online presentations. In last week I had prepared an invitation for my webinar on Tax. The people surprised that how could you prepare such a fantastic invitation. Because being a Tax consultant they didn't expected such a video from me.

Desvantagens

The price of Individual characters are very high.

Karen M.
  • Setor: Instituições religiosas

Not just for Advertising

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Covid 19 is challenging many organizations to find new and creative ways to reach out to communities and clients. CreateStudio not only offers the software to produce quality, engaging videos, but also in a format for business and social content contributers with small budgets and limited experience the chance to compete in a media savvy world.

Vantagens

I have no training for using the CreateStudio software other than a couple of previous programs I purchased for video making. Most of what I know comes from Youtube and product training videos.

I am a pastor trying to offer quality pre-recorded worship videos. When CreateStudio was offered, I added it to another toon creating program I had begun using to create stories for our young and young at heart. I was pleased with the relative ease of use and the quality of the videos. I am still learning, but I love it so much that I purchased the all access pass and each week I am learning. I have gotten positive feedback from parents and adults that enjoy them. The December update with a Jesus character made me cry I was so happy. Very grateful. Look forward to a long relationship with this company! Customer service and the CreateStudio Facebook page have been very helpful.

Desvantagens

CreateStudio regularly adds features and so fixes may be in the works as I write this. Lipsync would be awesome. Right now characters have talking ability, but sometimes there is a noticible difference between mouth movenents and words. It would be nice to sync human voices. Right now I record separately, approximate the talking movements and then use a second program to add my voice. It would be great to have Idle and talk. Having a character repeat the same movement when talking can become too busy. I recognize I use the program differently, and so, characters may talk more, but I believe this addition would be helpful to others.

Alan P.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Great Value From a Dedicated Team

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Create Studio is fun to use. The tutorials are very helpful in showing how to perform the many useful functions. The hard part is remembering to plan out your video before jumping in to start creating.

Vantagens

Create Studio is a video creation software, and there are many of them available today.
One of the things that set it apart from others is the quality combination of 2D and 3D animated graphics. The controls allow for tremendous flexibility to animate objects and characters. A high-end program like Create Studio has tools that need to be learned and practiced, but the results are the ability to produce very professional videos.

The one thing that impresses me more than any other is actually not the software itself. It is the remarkable team behind Create Studio. They are constantly working to add and improve not just assets, but the functionality of the program. And the level of communication they give to their users shows how active and dedicated the Create Studio team is their product and their users.

Desvantagens

The best value for someone who creates many videos is the All Access Pass, which offers a continuous monthly flow of new characters, objects, and templates. However, a person who has a limited budget or doesn't constantly make videos would not avail themselves of this and would have available only the assets that come with their original purchase. My opinion is that many of these people may consider the quantity and variety of included assets to be too limited.

Aaron Y.
  • Setor: Educação superior

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Create Software does what it does - Let you be creative!

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

I fell in love with Create Studio the first time I saw it and I am getting better at my video design and gotten to know more about using videos now for all sorts of communication purposes. It was quite easy to get a hang of it and the team is incredibly responsive to the users' needs and feedback. I would recommend this any time.

Vantagens

They are doing something different - the 3D characters are amazing.
Very easy to use software. You just need your creativity.
They are very generous with their updates.
Customer service response time is very quick.
So, you just let your creative juice flow.

Desvantagens

Items are yet to be well organised for easy access. but once you know your way around, that should be fine.
Not enough templates yet - they are still trying to do more.
Unless you have the ALL Access pass, you will have to work around with what you have.
All-Access Pass is not cheap - monthly subscription but on the other hand they do create more and more characters.

Jaycee M.
  • Setor: Varejistas

Money Saver

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Overall, it is a great software that is easy to learn. Create Studio also has several resources to teach you how to use the software but honestly, I took a few days just teaching myself how to use it.

Vantagens

I love Creat Studio! Since I am starting out, I don't have unlimited marketing money. This software has saved me countless dollars.
Great features including props, background, and animations
Access to Pixabay!

Desvantagens

I have had this product for almost a year and I have not found any cons yet.

Maureen M.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Love CS

Love it!
I'm new to all of this type of software, and don't use for anything but fun and enjoyment. I figured out how to use it pretty quickly, so it's really user friendly!

Ease of use!
It's still a new software (about 6 months since launch), and the number of updates has been amazing.
The support/ongoing presence of administrators on the facebook page.
The assets, and they just keep growing! They opened a store so those who aren't all access members can still add to characters, templates, backgrounds, etc!
Can publish in multiple formats form mp4, mov, webm.
It's amazing, and would recommend it.

Desvantagens

No real cons, as still hasn't been too long since launched. Would love a few features (like cut audio or video to delete some within software, because having those can cause software to "lag"....this isn't a video editor so not part of it, but would make it easier) :)

But there really isn't a 'like least' because they are addressing things quickly

Nicola T.
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Unbelievable Assets and so simple to use

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

Quick rendering and a huge increase in engagement leading to more sales.
The support and training materials are brilliant

Vantagens

This software is a game changer, suddenly the quality of my content is elevated to a brand new level of professionalism... and it’s so simple to use.
The template club has been a great way for me to go, and for less than the price of a small coffee each day it’s incredibly affordable

Desvantagens

The only downside for me is the amount of memory usage. If it could be cloud based that would tick every box for me

Michael H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Create Studio - a good buy?

Avaliado em 24/11/2020

As someone who has been using editor software for many years now, I found Create Studio to be an excellent addition to what I already have. Much of the stuff I make can be done with Create Studio so has already made a positive difference to my workflow.

Vantagens

The software is easy to start using. Drag and drop, scale and you have your video basics done. There are loads of elements and characters you can use, which are added to each month. It's a good idea to have the "All Access Club" membership to be able to use all the assets which are offered. It is not a must, as you can import any kind of asset you may have and Create Studio stuff can be bought separately.

Desvantagens

Not much to say here, as the Create Studio people correct or add things on a regular basis.

Shai S.
  • Setor: Animação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

One of the best software

Vantagens

Its give us all the good stuff that we need in the video creation for business!
Great support team!

Desvantagens

Easy to use... love the options
Amazing done for you videos
3d characters and great team for support

Tyler L.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

My Little Secret

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

When asked how likely I am to recommend Create Studio to others I said "Neutral". The only reason is, it's my secret! I kind of hate for others to see how easy it is for me to create so many cool videos, or offer our clients so many options from a template we put out! This has been my favorite short video product yet. If I was to let the cat out of the bag, I would say GET IT!

Vantagens

The software only takes a getting started tutorial, to actually get started, but yet you can go deeper and deeper to create some amazing eye catchers. The tutorials and support are top shelf.

Desvantagens

A few of the things that I wished were available have been added. I don't really have any cons to mention except that I wished I could keep the club templates that I acquired while in the club.

Simon M.
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

THE WAY IT IS

Avaliado em 11/04/2021

I am retired but it helps me pass time and be more creative. i keep improving daily.

Vantagens

I am a 64 year old retiree from Malaysia. I was trying out many applications on the net but I had to cancel my subscriptions because although most of them were probably very good but was very complicated for me.
I really enjoyed the Create Studio experience because-
1) Affordable
2) User Friendly
3) Very quick Support
4) Excellent tutorials although some took me some time to understand
5) The FB group are also very helpful and we are like family now
6) Excellent Graphics

I would give them 10 STARS if possible. Try it and you wont regret it. Lastly CS helped me to heal a very sad mind and heart after a recent loss of somebody very dear to me.
Thank You Create Studio.

Desvantagens

Some are difficult because I am 64 years old but tutorials and support very good

Robert S.
  • Setor: Mídia digital

The Case for Animation

AWESOME!

Vantagens

How much fun it is too use along with how many items there are to use in your videos(characters, backgrounds, etc..)

Desvantagens

The video tutorial order. Would like it better if it went a.) read email b.)install c.)what you can do d.) how characters work - then sub tutorials[selecting a character]and so on e.) how backgrounds work f.) how objects work
g.)how to work with timeline...
and so on

Stephen R.
  • Setor: Animação

Top Software - Easy To Use

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

So sar so good picked it up as a novice and am learning everyday. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to short to make short animations

Vantagens

We love the 3d characters and all the asets that we can use we have made lots of our youtube videos with create studio. Its very east to use and anyone can pick it up

Desvantagens

The character animations could last longer and it would be nice to import your own font that would make a big difference

Mark B.
  • Setor: Design gráfico

Must Have

It's a ton of fun!

Vantagens

This software is a myst have for any designer looking to showcase their products or their clients products. You will not find anything even comparable to Create Studio. It is on a level of its own with fantastic support, frequent updates and it's ease of use.

Desvantagens

It is quite a memory hog and I would love to see the ability to save resources to an external device to save space. The main program obviously should stay in your main drive but downloads should ve moveable.

Ben S.
  • Setor: Design gráfico

Excellent Animation and Video Editor

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

I love the software, I use it everyday to do my design and graphics work. My customer have been impressed with the quality of the videos and animations created with the software.

Vantagens

The software is easy to use and comes with characters and templates to get you started.

Desvantagens

If you don’t have a good storage drive you may run into issues since the backgrounds and characters can consumer a lot of disk space when downloaded.