GetResponse

4,2 (502)
Escreva uma avaliação!
O marketing por e-mail mais fácil do mundo

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

502 avaliações

Alan Smyth
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Ótimo para quem está começando a captar clientes

Avaliado em 11/04/2022

Simples e fácil de usar em grande parte. Com ótimas repostas de sucesso.

Simples e fácil de usar em grande parte. Com ótimas repostas de sucesso.

Vantagens

A facilidade de criar um layout de acordo com o que preciso de forma simples e objetiva

Desvantagens

Quando eu paro um envio preciso ir procurar em outra lista, seria melhor poder editar ele na mesma lista.

Hi Alan!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

bimal
bimal

GetResponse review.

Avaliado em 17/05/2021

Getresponse made my work life easier than before. that why if you a looking for the best email marketing software. This is perfect for you.

Vantagens

Personally, I think if you are looking for the best professional email marketing for your business then this Getresponse must in 1st list because it is beginner-friendly and easy to play around. Its price is lower when you compare to other email services provider by far. I am also using it in my business because I can build a landing page from scratch or I can use a premade template. I can send an email automatically at the best time so it doesn't go to spam or trash box, collect email. plus you get tons of features like building a sale funnel,webinars,marketing automation,countdown tier,e-commerce tool etc

Desvantagens

The only cons are it doesn't have a free plan. Hope it will change in future.Because before purchasing any software people should know it is perfect for their business.

Hi Bimal!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review. Your feedback is really important to us as it is what helps us continue to improve!

I wanted to mention that although we do not have a free plan, we do offer a 30-day free trial to all new users!

Again, thanks for your time.

Geoffrey
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Getresponse lost its edge

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Vantagens

The support is always available and helpful.
The UI is clean and ok to navigate through.
(I've seen much worse and much better too though)
I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

Desvantagens

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing.
Not anymore sadly.

Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved.
Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with.

It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price.

If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer.
If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

Mailchimp e AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Hi Geoffrey!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

THE SERVICE IS SIMPLY UNRELIABLE

Avaliado em 23/10/2020

5. Landing pages don't work on Internet Explorer and it takes 3 to 5 seconds to load them on Google Chrome (for one second you can see a landing page with original ugly fonts which is one of the software bugs I guess)

6. During our first meeting I specifically asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if customization is available for registration pages. She said yes. Later we found out that we can only use GetResponse registration form and cannot add custom fields to it. It was very important for us since we hoped to acquire more information about our attendees and use our own branding. She gave us misleading information. We had to create registration form by using landing pages which significantly reduced automation of the webinar (we had to set up reminders and thank you pages by ourselves) and eliminated calendar reminders for our webinars which significantly reduced our attendance rate.

7. There is a limit of 3 speakers.

8. You cannot prepare webinar room in advance. Each time during rehearsals we had to upload all materials (PPT, videos, polls etc.) 1 hour before the webinar which was quite inconvenient.

9. Our colleagues from China couldn't enter the webinar room, load the pages or had terrible connection during the webinar.

Vantagens

Nice e-mail marketing tools and wide choice of templates.

Desvantagens

We purchased MAX account for 3 months.

1. During our first meeting sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "forgot" to mention that the minimum contract period is 3 months not 1 month as we initially planned to use MAX account for only 1 month. She dropped this information on us during our second meeting and we had to go with 3-months contract because of the schedule.

2. After we signed the contract, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never ever again responded to my e-mails (I sent her multiple e-mails with important questions regarding the payment conditions).

3. We signed the contract in the end of August and informed our Account manager that the payment will be made within 2 to 3 weeks (which is a standard amount of time for large organizations). We hoped to start working on the platform immediately but our Account manager didn't want to move to the next step without seeing the receipt. The response time from him was 2 to 3 days despite on the fact that we are in the same time zone and some features were unavailable to us until the payment was made. We end up paying for 3 weeks (end of August - mid of September) during which we couldn't even use the platform at its full potential.

4. Be ready that Getresponse (Clickmeeting) webinars simply won't work on multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Edge and some Chinese browsers. Our attendees also had connection problems when using iOS Safari browsers and Firefox. (By the way System Requirements on their website state completely different information)

Resposta do GetResponse

Hi there. I do apologize that you had these experiences with GetResponse. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email me at [email protected]. -Taylor

Nyoro
  • Setor: Construção

GetResponse Is a Must-Have Email Marketing Tool

Avaliado em 01/05/2024

Vantagens

GetResponse is an essential solution that makes work easier for us.
I like the capabilities of GetResponse.

Desvantagens

GetResponse does not have flaws.
GetResponse meets our needs.

Hi Nyoro,

Thanks so much for your glowing review, it made our day! Should you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way on your email marketing journey. 😊

Best,
Mariana

Favour
Favour
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

All in one marketing automation software for businesses

Avaliado em 22/12/2022

I've really had a lot of great experience with this software, it is my most preferred software for creating landing pages, websites, forms, funnels, autoresponder, marketing automation, basically all my business needsI highly recommend this software to all businesses either startups or big brands. Very nice software

Vantagens

I love practically everything about this software but some of the major things I love about this software is1) I love the UI design of this software, everything is organized and it is very easy to use.2) I really love the landing page builder, it is easy to understand, no complications, everything is self explanatory. I also love the fact that there are various landing page templates to choose from.3) I love how I get to create my own email templates and I love the A/B testing feature, this helps to know what email template works and converts best.4) I love how inexpensive the paid plan is and how, even though it has a lot to offer, it still has a free plan, I also love how long term the free plan is and how the free plan isn't limited to few features.I love a lot of things about this software but I can't list them all out, so I'd just say this is my go to business automation software

Desvantagens

I don't really have much I dislike about this software except for the fact that the free plan is allowed to create just one landing page, I really wish it could be increased to 2 or 3

Hi

Thanks for writing a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features!

Stephen
Stephen
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I hate marketin - but GetResponse makes me smile as I do the job I hate!

Avaliado em 27/07/2022

I love it, what can I say, I'm happy to pay the low price for using such a great marketing solution. Everything in the one place - whats not to like?

Vantagens

The well-laid-out interface with the help of videos when if you need them means that getting started and becoming a professional in the marketing quality production stakes is easy.

Desvantagens

OK, so there are some features that I would like to have included in the lower and middle options, in other words I'm focused on my marketing budget and want more still for the same price!

Brevo

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

GetResponse is easier to use, and has better templates and better support.

Software anterior

Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

I have tried so many products in this arena over the years and this one is the very best value for money - with results that don't look cheap. Whats more, unlike other drag and drop email marketing solutions, this one doesn't mess up your emails because of software issues.

Hi Stephen,

We are so happy to hear you are loving GetResponse so far! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. - Abbie

Shane
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Get Response: Email Automation

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

Very good value for money and on the whole positive experience of using the platform. Quick customer support. Not easy to clone templates or to copy & paste text/elements.

Vantagens

It's great to have essential marketing elements in one place at your finger tips.

Desvantagens

Developers often upgrade systems and remove valuable components without letting you know in advance or asking how important they are to you.

Hi Shane!

Thanks for sharing all of this valuable feedback with us. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Atharva
  • Porte da empresa: 11 - 50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Getresponse: Advanced email marketing software.

Avaliado em 01/10/2022

Getresponse is the best option if you have prior experience with email marketing because it delves deeper into the complexities of the content. It also has the best customer service, with assistance available in eight different languages.

Vantagens

Getresponse is the best email marketing platform, with features such as email automation, email templates, autoresponders, and much more.
It differs from other software by including features such as webinar hosting, pop-up polls, promo codes, and surveys.
The best part about Getresponse is that it has a free plan in which we can add 500 contacts and there are no email sending limits.
Furthermore, GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial period during which you will have access to all premium features.

Desvantagens

When compared to other similar software, Getresponse pricing is quite high. It also lacks a pay-per-email feature, which allows users to pay based on the number of emails they send. (Sendinblue has this feature, which is useful for beginning email marketers.)
It has advanced email marketing features, so you may be perplexed at first about how to use it. However, if you use Getresponse's guides, documentation, and support, you should be able to avoid these issues.

Atharva,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're so happy you are loving GetResponse. :)

-Abbie

• Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Best Email Marketing Software for Affiliate Marketers

Avaliado em 03/03/2020

If you’re an affiliate marketer and want to get started on your email campaigns quickly this is the best software out there. They have super easy set up and their automations are easy to build. They’re of course seamlessly integrated with all the other known Lead capture tools as well.

- Super easy set up
- They allow affiliate marketers to use their software for emailing relatively cold leads. Big win!
- Great customer service
- Decent affiliate program
- Relatively is expensive for many contacts

Desvantagens

- There was no free option
- It doesn’t let you open multiple tabs of same instance for easy copying and pasting

ActiveCampaign

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

I read about GetResponse and found they’re most accepting of affiliate marketers
Zuberi
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Get Response I's Good For The Price and Beginners

Avaliado em 18/04/2024

My overall experience with Get Response has been great to be honest.

My overall experience with Get Response has been great to be honest.

Vantagens

I like the price and the free trial feature i tested it during the trial then decided to stay for the price.

Desvantagens

Only cons are there are not enough landing page templates to work from so you have to be really creative or you might struggle.

Hi Zuberi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're so happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with GetResponse!

Regarding your comment about the landing page templates, we understand the importance of having a variety of options to suit different needs. We're continuously working on enhancing our platform, including expanding our template library to provide more choices for our users like you.

Thank you once again for choosing GetResponse. We look forward to continuing to serve you and exceeding your expectations! 😊

Best,
Mariana

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Compliance Department Astonishingly Harsh

Avaliado em 29/03/2020

Get Response compliance department treated us with an inexcusable heaviness:
We'd been using GR for...

Get Response compliance department treated us with an inexcusable heaviness:
We'd been using GR for years. Things went well.

It was time to build a new segment. The new emails bumped us to the next $$$ level. So, we used 'pay up front discount' (BIG mistake).

We emailed the new list. Got some negative tics, due to some less than perfect hygiene on our part.

Enter the disciplinarians:.
Get Response compliance offered 1 option: Kill the VAST majority of your emails. Then you can play again.

We'd just paid them $X,000's for an upgrade, & they hits us with the 500 pound hammer.

Imagine a Dr. visit: Dr. finds a questionable spot on a big toe.
Dr. offers one option: "Amputate BOTH legs now."

We asked for grace. GR Compliance response: It's the 500 pound hammer or you're off line.

Only one list triggered this review. We said: "Remove just the 1 list with issues." They would have none of it. GR would not be satisfied until they punished us irreparably.

X,XXX of emails of individuals who are our friends and business contacts - all gone.
(See above note where GR prevented us from exporting OUR emails which WE had put into GR)

Then GR locked out the potential for adding emails back - including the hundreds of perfectly good, very solid, very clean emails we'd added, 1 by 1 - & had not yet even had the opportunity to email yet!!

All the work we'd been doing to add and clean up our lists... GONE.

Leader to leader:
DO NOT do Get Response. Please heed our horror story.

Vantagens

Did seem to deliver. Gave decent tools for building newsletters. Liked several of their features. Landing pages feature is good.

Desvantagens

There's no easy way to add one email to several categories at once.

Example: You have one a customer email. You want to place that email in three segmented lists (which happens quite often). Unfortunately, you have to enter that same individual email THREE times.

It felt to me that Get Response was stacking the deck in their favor with this non-functionality. You have to put in more emails, you owe them more money. It's possible that this was not strictly the case, (I never got out the calculator for this). From my experience, they could have made this option MUCH more user friendly.

WHEN (not if) they place you, the paying customer, into a disciplinary review, they WILL lock your ability to export. You can follow the "it's easy to export" guides all you want to... you're not going to let you get YOUR contacts out of their system. (my experience)

Get Response apparently believes that all those emails you've put into their system... those are not YOUR contacts.... you won't get them out if they have reason to discipline you... which they will.

They talk nice and have cheery messages. But import something they don't like, they will, (with a smile), treat you as a paying customer like a redheaded stepchild.

Is that the way you want to be treated?

You might think that you're a good rule-follower and don't do things wrong... we paid them and used them for years. Then, one day they became punitive. It happened immediately after we paid them.

Constant Contact

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

Felt like we'd have better receptivity with GR as opposed to MailChimp.

Software anterior

Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

A friend of ours used it and suggested it. This friend knew the platform, so we went with that.
Angelica
  • Setor: Indústria farmacêutica
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Efficiency and Effectiveness Combined: Unveiling the Capabilities of GetResponse

Avaliado em 13/06/2023

I used GetResponse during my internship at the University's Department of Pharmaceutical Development and Research to inform our stakeholders, such as researchers, colleagues, and industry partners, about updates and research findings. The program worked well in organizing our email marketing and keeping our audience interested. GetResponse's user-friendly UI and adaptable templates made creating emails simple while maintaining brand coherence. Through the delivery of customized messages based on subscriber behavior, the automation features facilitated the simplification of communication. We were able to improve our plans thanks to the statistics of the platform, which gave us information on how effective our advertisements were. GetResponse significantly improved our research communication and stakeholder participation thanks to its dependable deliverability and helpful customer service.

Vantagens

GetResponse provides organizations with a full range of email marketing solutions that enable them to establish and maintain relationships with their audience. Even for amateurs, it is simple to design professional-looking email campaigns with its user-friendly editor and drag-and-drop functionality. The automation features of GetResponse make it possible for targeted and tailored communication, which helps businesses save time and engage subscribers when it matters most. The platform's advanced analytics offer insightful information about the effectiveness of campaigns and enable data-driven adjustments. GetResponse is a flexible all-in-one solution for digital marketing because it also provides a variety of extra capabilities including landing page development, webinars, and e-commerce connection. GetResponse is a great option for companies looking to improve their email marketing strategies because of its dependable deliverability and quick customer service.

Desvantagens

Despite GetResponse's extensive feature set, there are a few things to keep in mind. The user interface's wealth of options and capabilities may be a little too much for some users to handle. Even if the automated workflows are effective, setting up more complicated scenarios may involve a small learning curve. A further drawback for companies on a tight budget may be the fact that some advanced features and integrations are only offered on higher-tier contracts. Despite these minor flaws, GetResponse is a dependable option for companies trying to streamline and improve their email marketing efforts because of its extensive feature set, deliverability rates, and customer service.

Hi Angelica,

Calvin
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

Avaliado em 25/07/2021

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are...

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Vantagens

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all
- Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers
- Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy
- My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Desvantagens

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily
- landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet
- very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Hi Calvin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Narendra Kumar
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Solved my Email Marketing Problems

Avaliado em 21/08/2022

Started my own Digital Marketing Services and the biggest challenge I faced is running successful email marketing campaigns and that too with a funnel journey. I spend a lot of money on different that help me in creating landing pages, integration tools to capture leads, and a separate platform to run email campaigns. I am spending almost 60 - 70% of my income on these tools which are very hard for my business to sustain, one of my friends suggested this Getresponse where I am getting all of these in a single dashboard that too for 30% of my previous expenditure so I moved to Getresponse and I am seeing the better results with very less investment

Vantagens

A single dashboard that can actually help you in maintaining all of your SMB needs, a feature that can give you a lot of Landing page designs, a feature that can help you in capturing your leads, and one feature that can help you in manage your entire Email Marketing strategies and also a separate Email Automation. Make a funnel that helps you in pushing your audience toward your end goal and what else? every thing is there in the Getresponse.

Desvantagens

Whatever feature I touched in this platform, I loved it! However, I feel some of the pre-designed templates are a little outdated.

Hi Narendra,

We are so happy you've found GetResponse helpful. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate it. :) - Abbie

karan

Best Tool for Email Marketing, I really love this tool

Avaliado em 17/12/2022

My overall experience with GetResponse has been very positive. The platform is intuitive and easy to use, and their customer service is excellent. The support team is always willing to help with any questions I have, and they have been incredibly patient and thorough in their explanations. Additionally, the features offered by GetResponse have been very useful in managing my email campaigns and automating certain processes. I have been very impressed with the quality of the product, and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an email marketing platform.

Vantagens

1. Easy to use: GetResponse is extremely user-friendly, with an intuitive drag-and-drop editor and a wide range of features and tools that help you create amazing emails.2. Comprehensive analytics: GetResponse offers comprehensive reports and analytics to help you measure the success of your campaigns.3. Automation tools: GetResponse offers powerful automation tools to help you send targeted emails at the right time, automate follow-up emails, and more.4. Great customer service: GetResponse has a very knowledgeable and helpful customer service team that can answer any questions you might have.

Desvantagens

Expensive: GetResponse is relatively expensive compared to other email marketing services.Lack of Integrations: GetResponse does not have as many integrations as other email marketing services.limited Automation: GetResponse’s automation features are limited compared to other services.Limited A/B Testing: GetResponse’s A/B testing features are limited compared to other services.

Hi Karan,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We're happy you're overall experience with GetResponse has been positive and are pleased to hear you've had a pleasant experience with our customer service team. Customer feedback helps us improve, so this review is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Abbie

Rosalina
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

"Streamlining Your Email Marketing with GetResponse: A Comprehensive Review"

Avaliado em 02/03/2023

By and large, GetResponse is a far reaching email showcasing programming that offers a scope of elements to assist organizations with computerizing their email promoting efforts. While there are a few restrictions as far as customization choices and detailing, the reasonable evaluating and responsive client service make it a solid competitor for organizations hoping to further develop their email showcasing endeavors. Likewise with any product, it's critical to painstakingly assess your choices and consider your particular business needs prior to settling on a choice.

Vantagens

Easy to use: GetResponse is easy to use and instinctive, in any event, for amateurs. The connection point is basic and direct, making it simple to explore and get to highlights.Exhaustive email showcasing highlights: GetResponse offers a scope of email promoting highlights, for example, email layouts, mechanization work processes, presentation page manufacturers, and examination, making it an all in one resource for organizations hoping to further develop their email showcasing endeavors.Reasonable valuing: GetResponse offers a scope of estimating plans to fit different business needs and spending plans, including a let loose arrangement that backings to 1,000 endorsers and essential email showcasing highlights.Incorporation choices: GetResponse coordinates with a scope of different instruments, including CRMs, online entertainment stages, and web based business stages, making it simple to smooth out your showcasing work process.Responsive client service: GetResponse has gained notoriety for brilliant client assistance, with telephone, email, and talk support accessible for all clients.

Desvantagens

Restricted email plan customization choices: While GetResponse offers a scope of email layouts, a few clients have detailed restricted customization choices concerning marking and appearance.Restricted structure customization: A few clients have detailed restricted customization choices as far as structure plan and usefulness.Expectation to learn and adapt for computerization work processes: While GetResponse offers mechanization work processes, a few clients have detailed an expectation to learn and adapt regarding setting them up and modifying them.Restricted outsider mixes: While GetResponse offers combination with a scope of different devices, a few clients have revealed restricted choices for outsider incorporations.Restricted announcing choices: A few clients have revealed restricted detailing choices as far as cutting edge examination and information representation.

Hi Rosalina,

Rodney

My 100% Honest Getresponse Review

Avaliado em 03/12/2022

Overall Getresponse has been one of my weapons of choice in the day to day running of my business. I won't be changing them anytime soon for sure because, not only do they make life easy for me as an email marketer but the price suits me fine.If you really believe "the money is in the list" then a Getresponse partnership is a total no-brainer.

Vantagens

1st of all I love the Getresponse support who are always there when needed at critical times. I especially love that I'm not hindered when connecting to other software because I use various different platforms to capture leads. Their ability to integrate with other systems to give us end users a pleasant experience, goes without saying because to me they're the best in the market.With so many amazing features like, DFY templates, email scheduling, best time sending, name personalization just to name a few, my job has been made easier both reaching and communicating with my audience on a daily basis. I've tried others and the pricing was just to outrageous, and some don't offer half the features that Getresponse offer.If you're looking for a wholistic email marketing solution that checks most of the boxes then look no further than Getresponse .

Desvantagens

I haven't had to many bad experiences to be honest except for this one time I noticed a price increase on my credit card and so I jumped on the online chat within the app. This was quickly resolved by a customer service rep who explained to me that I had exceeded my subscriber limit. Some list are not allowed to be uploaded and although I was disappointed I fully understood from the online rep why.

Hi Rodney,

Thanks you so much for taking the time to write this review. We're delighted that you're loving the GetResponse platform and the various features you're using.

Keep enjoying,

Jack

Brendan
Brendan
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

GetResponse is a poor choice for an email marketing platform.

Avaliado em 26/01/2023

GetResponse is a poor choice for an email marketing platform. The user interface is clunky and difficult to navigate, making it hard to find the features you need. The automation and segmentation options are limited and not very intuitive. The customer support is unresponsive and unhelpful. The reporting and analytics feature is also not very robust and does not provide much valuable insights. Additionally, the platform is prone to glitches and errors which can lead to lost data and campaigns.

Vantagens

Offers basic email marketing features like creating and sending emails, managing contacts and creating autorespondersHas a landing page and webinar featureHas a basic CRM feature

Desvantagens

Poor User InterfaceLimited automation and segmentation optionsUnresponsive and unhelpful customer supportWeak reporting and analytics featureProne to glitches and errors which can lead to lost data and campaigns

Hi Brendan,

We're very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We try to make sure our customers are happy the first-time, so we apologize for any inconvenience or distress caused. I would like to see how I can help resolve this and take this forward for you.

Can I ask you to please send an email to [email protected] so we can follow up with you on this directly?

Jack.

Joël
Joël
  • Setor: Software

The Most Simple Email Marketing Software

Avaliado em 07/06/2023

A great product for email marketing and lead generation.

A great product for email marketing and lead generation.

Vantagens

We've been using GetResponse for a long time now across several other businesses we run and by far they're the best in terms of marketing automation and Customer support. The support team takes time to send useful weekly emails to new clients to help them better use their software. This educational aspect of theirs shows how concerned they are with the client's experience that's what we're chasing after.We create and run email marketing easily with great automation features and there are a lot of prebuilt email templates to start off with. The ideas are quite helpful.It also supports a lot of integrations which makes marketing super easy and less stressful. The tool itself is very affordable and result-driven- Don't where'll find the best elsewhere.

Desvantagens

Sales convention comes at an extra cost and times it's not really easy to accurately keep track of email bounce rates. We have issues controlling this and would love to hear about how to control it.I don't think their website builder is great compared to the advanced ones we've used

Hi Joel,

Manish Singh
Manish Singh
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

GetResponse: The All-In-One Email Marketing Solution

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

GetResponse is a reliable and comprehensive email marketing platform that offers a wide range of features and tools to help businesses build and manage successful email marketing campaigns. From a user perspective, the platform is intuitive and easy to use, even for those who are new to email marketing.Its drag-and-drop email editor makes it easy to create visually appealing emails, and the platform offers a variety of email templates to choose from. Its marketing automation tools are also powerful and can help businesses automate complex workflows to save time and improve the efficiency of their email marketing campaigns.

Vantagens

GetResponse offers a user-friendly and intuitive interface that makes it easy to use even for beginners. The dashboard is well-organized, making it easy to navigate and access the various features.It provides a comprehensive set of email marketing tools that include email templates, landing pages, webinars, A/B testing, and marketing automation. These tools make it easy to create and launch effective email marketing campaigns.Powerful marketing automation feature that allows you to create complex automation workflows that help you streamline your marketing efforts.It has a robust landing page builder that allows you to create landing pages quickly and easily. The platform also offers a variety of templates to choose from, making it easy to create high-converting landing pages.

Desvantagens

Its pricing plans can be more expensive than some other email marketing platforms, particularly if you have a large email list, which could make it less cost-effective for some businesses. Otherwise, all is good on GetResponse.

Hi Manish Singh,

Mayank
  • Setor: Software

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

Avaliado em 04/05/2021

Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Vantagens

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step.

2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality.

3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform.

4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Desvantagens

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in.
2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

Hi Mayank!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Bay

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If you want great expericne in email marketing then use GetResponse!

Avaliado em 20/10/2023

It was a great experience, and I plan on using it again once I hit a good profit amount in my business.

Vantagens

The two things I loved the most about GetResponse is 1- The design and how easy to use and how highly functional.2- Their customer service around the clock is unparalleled.Whenever I needed technical help with my email automation or anything else in the system, I would get immediate help from GetResponse with the highest customer service satisfaction.

Desvantagens

The pricing! It is a bit too expensive to use email automation, especially if you're at the beginning of your online business journey. However, I still highly recommend it, especially if you are already making high profits from your business, because it's the best software for email marketing, in my opinion and experience. It makes your work so much easier.

AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

The design and customer service.

Resposta do GetResponse

Hi, Bay! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We're so happy to hear that you found GetResponse user-friendly and loved our customer support. We're here to keep up the good work. Should you ever have more feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch. - Mariana

David

Elevating Marketing Efforts with Seamless Automation and Analytics

Avaliado em 02/01/2024

Our marketing processes have been greatly streamlined by this all-in-one platform, which seamlessly integrates email marketing, automation, and landing page development.

Vantagens

One particularly useful feature is the automation workflow builder, which makes it simple to construct intricate, customised customer journeys.The integrated landing page creator is revolutionary because it offers a flawless way to create and publish eye-catching landing pages.

Desvantagens

They should consider looking into a more scalable pricing structure for expanding companies.

Rebecca
Rebecca
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

GetResponse evaluative Review

Avaliado em 17/07/2023

Well worth the cost if you are trying to build your online business.

Well worth the cost if you are trying to build your online business.

Vantagens

This email distribution and automation is a must have in the marketing field today. GetResponse is a little more expensive than most autoresponders but is not outrageously priced and well worth the expense to continue to get the leads.

Desvantagens

If things aren't set up with other programs just right you will be entering the emails manually until you get them set up. That takes a lot of time.

Resposta do GetResponse

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback about GetResponse. We're delighted that you find GetResponse well worth the expense, especially when it comes to building your online business. We're committed to helping you succeed and providing you with the tools you need for your marketing efforts.

If you have any further insights or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to support your online business journey.

Best regards,