GetResponse

O marketing por e-mail mais fácil do mundo

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

390 avaliações

Alan Smyth
  • Setor: Fotografia
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Ótimo para quem está começando a captar clientes

Avaliado em 11/04/2022

Simples e fácil de usar em grande parte. Com ótimas repostas de sucesso.

Vantagens

A facilidade de criar um layout de acordo com o que preciso de forma simples e objetiva

Desvantagens

Quando eu paro um envio preciso ir procurar em outra lista, seria melhor poder editar ele na mesma lista.

Resposta do GetResponse

Hi Alan!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Arheer
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The only marketing automation that you will need!

Avaliado em 21/10/2022

With millions of subscribers on our platform designing custom campaigns to create the right marketing communication for each segment becomes a little difficult. Having a multi-marketing platform like GetResponse can help you achieve marketing goals seamlessly. It is worth a try to use this.

Vantagens

- USP of GetResponse is to create custom workflows- You can use multiple premade widgets to customize emails- Easily create email list for campaigns using import option- Readily available beautiful email templates

Desvantagens

- Email templates are bulky and hence opening the email takes fair bit of time- It takes a little time to learn the platform before you can start using

Thanks for the review!

Eric
  • Setor: Software

GetResponse Review

Avaliado em 13/11/2022

My overall experience has been impressive, this is by far the easiest and feature-loaded marketing software that I have used.

Vantagens

I like the simplicity and also the fact that it is drag and drop and there are so many premade templates to choose from.

Desvantagens

The sad part about using this software is that it is too expensive as the more my list grows, the more I have to pay. Anyways, good things don't come cheap.

MailerLite, Sender, SendPulse e Mailchimp

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

Because it is a lot easy to use

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Because of the drag and drop feature and also the templates.

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear your overall experience has been impressive. Thanks for choosing GetResponse :) -Abbie

Deicy Adriana
  • Setor: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Abusan en los cobros

Avaliado em 17/11/2022

Que no son comprensivos , tuvimos un inconveniente de pago , porque los medios de pago que ofrecen a nosotros no nos funcionó , dejamos de usarlo por un tiempo y cuando quisimos volver estaban cobrando meses aún sin usarlo y haber ellos cancelado el servicio cobran por un servicio que no prestan , es decir si tú no cancelas la suscripción ellos siguen cobrando independientemente de que no haya pagos lo que acumula la cuenta aún sin usarla , esto hace que cualquiera que quiera no quiera usar el servicio si ve que aún sin usarlo te están cobrando, en otras partes si uno no pago la suscripción cuando toco , es simple se cancela automáticamente y no están cobrando después .Gepresponde en ese sentido es pésimo porque acumulan montos de pago y si uno va cancelar la suscripción no permite hacerlo hasta que se pague lo que uno no ha usado

Vantagens

Tiene buenas herramientas para configurar campañas

Resposta do GetResponse Traduzido para o Português

Hi Deicy, we're very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We try to make sure our customers are happy the first-time, so we apologize for any inconvenience or distress caused.

I would like to see how I can help resolve this and take this forward for you. Can you please send an email to [email protected] so we can follow up with you on this directly?

Jack.

• Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

I Got A Great Response

Avaliado em 19/08/2022

I think get response is an ideal means to have a central area for campaigns. My company is vital and I enjoyed how I could obtain all of my tools to reach every aspect. The customer support was excellent, I never had any issues that couldn't be fixed. Each time, the staff was extra prepared to help me thru email! Thanks GetResponse!

Vantagens

Sending an email is a great tool to announce something quickly, and look good doing so. There are lots of handy features to do business online. Everything is together, so it's simpler than doing each of these things individually. You can create landing sites, which is crucial if you want to have a straightforward campaign. The integration with WordPress, Salesforce, and Shopify makes this campaign even easier to manage, and everything is in one spot. You can likewise have integration with SMS and I really enjoy that function, CTAs all day!

Desvantagens

I guess I would have loved better phone support but I never had any major problems

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear your enjoying the platform and that our customer support team has been helpful to you. - Abbie

Atharva
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Getresponse: Advanced email marketing software.

Avaliado em 01/10/2022

Getresponse is the best option if you have prior experience with email marketing because it delves deeper into the complexities of the content. It also has the best customer service, with assistance available in eight different languages.

Vantagens

Getresponse is the best email marketing platform, with features such as email automation, email templates, autoresponders, and much more.
It differs from other software by including features such as webinar hosting, pop-up polls, promo codes, and surveys.
The best part about Getresponse is that it has a free plan in which we can add 500 contacts and there are no email sending limits.
Furthermore, GetResponse offers a free 30-day trial period during which you will have access to all premium features.

Desvantagens

When compared to other similar software, Getresponse pricing is quite high. It also lacks a pay-per-email feature, which allows users to pay based on the number of emails they send. (Sendinblue has this feature, which is useful for beginning email marketers.)
It has advanced email marketing features, so you may be perplexed at first about how to use it. However, if you use Getresponse's guides, documentation, and support, you should be able to avoid these issues.

Atharva,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're so happy you are loving GetResponse. :)

-Abbie

Festus
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Awesome Email Marketing Software !!!

Avaliado em 17/11/2022

it simplified our entire email marketing campaign and automation

Vantagens

1. able to create multiple forms2. create a complete email marketing campaign sequence3. it is able to track and analyse email marketing campaigns4. i can create landing pages

Desvantagens

some features in the form builder are premium i suggest it should be free

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

the tool was complex so i needed a more easier tool

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

it has a complete tool needed for a successful email marketing camapaign

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so glad you're loving the GetResponse platform and our email marketing features!

Jack

Richard
  • Setor: Design

Everything I need...

Avaliado em 12/10/2022

I've been able to create a holistic branded campaign for each of my business brands. I really wouldn't want to try and do that with any of the other solutions out there.

Vantagens

There's nothing I can't do with it. It handles everything from emailing, autoresponder sequences, automation, landing pages, forms, surveys, you name it. Oh, and the speed and thoroughness of support is reliable and consistent.

Desvantagens

I can't honestly think of anything to add here.

Mailchimp e AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

The feature set, ease of use, and price point. It was overall and in the detail best value.

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the 10/10 review. We're so happy you're pleased with GetResponse and have found it useful for your business :) -Abbie

• Setor: Esportes

Worth the money spent

Avaliado em 07/11/2022

Vantagens

After having tried some mail marketing software, I decided on this because it offers very good features while building a landing page, like a payment integration button.Furthermore, It allows great control over the contacts list

Desvantagens

too much time is wasted when the landing page has to be adapted to the mobile version.

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We've passed this information on to our team. :) -Abbie

Ismaël Huberson
  • Setor: Roupa e moda

Getresponse for email marketing

Avaliado em 13/10/2022

Getresponse is a great tool.

Vantagens

I always find email marketing is a good way to promote my business, but I don't have a lot of time to create an email campaign, so this tool allows me to create an email campaign with a few steps, I can also create a landing page for my business with a few clicks, I have a lot of subscribers now, and I can send email to them in a short time.

Desvantagens

The most advanced tools are included in the most expensive offers.

Hi Ismael,

Thanks for the review. We're happy to hear you've been able to grow your subscriber list with our Email Marketing tools. :) -Abbie

foster

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Honest Getresponds Review

Avaliado em 14/09/2021

The layout of Getresponds is not the best at all. Advance marketing specialist like me needs advance features which is not available in Getresponds. Adding third party integrations can be very complicated

Vantagens

Getresponds all in one automation tools posses anti spam for protecting emails against phishing attacks and access control by sender and receiver. Posses quantified reporting functionalities. It also has a drag and drop builder simple to use.

Desvantagens

Has very executions of new features and limitations to drag and drop email builders. Template editing is very complex. Sometimes the scheduled emails don't trigger.

Hi Foster!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps us continue to improve. -Taylor

Tolu

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Surely the best email marketing app for internet marketers

Avaliado em 18/06/2022

I use GetResponse for building my list and keeping in touch with them. Since I started using it till now, I have had little or no issues with any of the features I use. What's most important for me is that my mails get to my contact's inbox and GetResponse makes sure of that. I do feel there are more features now on the app than I need and it is quite very good. I can easily clean my list and remove contacts that no longer respond or open my mails. The landing page builder and the website builders are good though I rarely use them.

Vantagens

Very easy to understand, very good UI. Creating newsletters and autoresponders is quite very easy
There are lots of newsletter templates to use for your email marketing
Send as many mails as you want to as much as 1000 contacts free of charge
Now comes in with automated sales funnels, landing page builders, website builders, etc
Support is the best, very fast and most often helps with whatever issue you have.

Desvantagens

I do not have any issues using this software. It has worked perfectly for my purpose so far.

ConvertKit, Kartra e Sendlane

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

Cost less and does just as much or even far better than they do

ClickFunnels e AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Better pricing, better features, better support.

Hi Tolu!

Thanks for being a GetResponse user. We greatly appreciate the detailed feedback! -Taylor

Deanne

Get Response Autoresponder Review -The Tool For You In 2022 And Beyond

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

My overall experience so far has been very good. There is a wide range of templates to choose from for your emails which makes it easy to design your emails with more confidence.

I really like the software and it meet my needs as a small business except the no telephone support.

Overall I recommend GetResponse as a trusted platform that provides high email delivery rate to your subscribers.

Vantagens

1. I liked most with GetResponse is the delivery rate. They consistently score a higher deliver y rate than most other platforms and it is good the know that the emails are reaching the intended clients.

2. For a beginner, it is easy to use the different components especially when setting up an autoresponder campaign. The steps are logical and easy to setup plus produces a more sophisticated and easier to segment your email list.

3. The free plan can be used to test the platform and tools to decide if this is the right platform for your use before you commit fully. The free plan works with up to 500 subscribers and give access to a wide range of tools.

Desvantagens

1. The biggest drawback - there is no telephone support. Even though there is a live chat feature, there are instances where it is easier to troubleshoot a problem over the telephone instead of live chat.

Hi Deanne!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate all the detailed feedback because it helps us improve! -Taylor

Hussain
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform!

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

When it comes to email marketing, GetResponse is what really helps you in getting a response from your clientele and potential clients. It is catchy, quick, smart, and genius in its field. I personally recommend it to people who are looking for a reliable platform both money and quality-wise. It is a good platform that helps you with your email marketing overall. It can create an immensely positive effect on your company if used rightly, you just need to trust me on this and go get one for your betterment! So, if you are looking to get a better response, GetResponse is your savior!

Vantagens

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform, you can have your customized mailing lists which will be helpful in sending newsletters to the masses with a few clicks. Your email marketing game will be up and simple with this one on your side. There are tons of email templates to choose from and I like its auto-responder option as the best roofing among all.

Desvantagens

We love GetResponse. It is amazing and simplifies our job. There is a thing that I noticed could be improved for even better results. The split testing feature is a bit outdated or you can say limited. The customization here is less and you are just stuck. This really needs critical care. I could say that the platform itself is quite easy to understand, even if there is an issue we can sort it out here but when it comes to getting help from them directly it is quite not possible unless you are using their extremely elite plan which is a bummer if you are stuck somewhere.

Hi Hussain!

Thanks for taking the time to share this detailed feedback. I have shared it with my team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

fabian

My Getresponse Review

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Vantagens

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

Desvantagens

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

SendGrid e Sendlane

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

Hi Fabian!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to [email protected]! -Taylor

Jose Eduardo
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

Avaliado em 08/05/2021

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Vantagens

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Desvantagens

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

ClickFunnels

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

ClickFunnels e Kartra

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Hi Jose!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

• Setor: Imobiliárias

A Lot of Options for the Price

Avaliado em 19/04/2019

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Vantagens

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design.

I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website.

I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap.

I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Desvantagens

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Lee
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

Avaliado em 17/04/2019

When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Vantagens

Pros

The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Desvantagens

Cons

The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

• Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Vantagens

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Desvantagens

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Corrisa

Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag

Avaliado em 21/03/2021

Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Vantagens

GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Desvantagens

They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Aweber was just outdated for a long time - they didn't try to keep up with ongoing trends in Internet marketing. A lot of long-time Internet marketers who were die-hard Aweber fans ended up switching to GetResponse eventually. GetResponse has everything I need - including some pretty nice and well-designed landing pages.

Hi Corrisa!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Calvin
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

Avaliado em 25/07/2021

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Vantagens

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all
- Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers
- Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy
- My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Desvantagens

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily
- landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet
- very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Hi Calvin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Longtime GetResponse User

Avaliado em 03/10/2018

One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Vantagens

I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Desvantagens

I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

Jim

Great Email Marketing Software

Avaliado em 22/07/2022

I have had a great experience with Get Response Customer Support being VERY patient with me. I have increased my sales with GetResponse as I am able to follow up with my Customers on going.

Vantagens

This software was simple to integrate to the Marketing programs I use. It is critical for my outreach for marketing in an effective way. I would highly recommend GetResponse for the Affiliate Marketer.

Desvantagens

My least favorite aspect of GetResponse is that when I am creating a new marketing email, it is not "easy" to see what days I already have emails scheduled for. I have to actually open a new window, then go back to the marketing page and look. Rather than it being readily avaialble when releasing a new email.

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

Aweber kept putting a send hold on my Account. My messages were not reaching my clients. I have not had that problem with GetResponse. Also, GetResponse is more "friendly" to the Affiliate Maketer.

More friendly toward Affiliate Marketers

Hey Jim!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far! - Abbie

Younes
  • Setor: Empacotamento e contêineres
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Una solución de email marketing fácil de utilizar

Avaliado em 30/03/2022

Nuestra experiencia ha sido bastante positiva en cuanto al envío masivo se correos.

Vantagens

La facilidad de uso y la integración con más soluciones.

Desvantagens

Es una herramienta para email marketing con cada vez más funciones de marketing automation.

ActiveCampaign

Para unificar canales.

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Por la facilidad del uso.

Hi Younes!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you've had a positive experience with GetResponse! -Taylor

Geoffrey
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Getresponse lost its edge

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Vantagens

The support is always available and helpful.
The UI is clean and ok to navigate through.
(I've seen much worse and much better too though)
I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

Desvantagens

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing.
Not anymore sadly.

Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved.
Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with.

It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price.

If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer.
If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

Mailchimp e AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Hi Geoffrey!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor