GetResponse

O marketing por e-mail mais fácil do mundo

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

350 avaliações

Alan Smyth
  • Setor: Fotografia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Ótimo para quem está começando a captar clientes

Avaliado em 11/04/2022

Simples e fácil de usar em grande parte. Com ótimas repostas de sucesso.

Vantagens

A facilidade de criar um layout de acordo com o que preciso de forma simples e objetiva

Desvantagens

Quando eu paro um envio preciso ir procurar em outra lista, seria melhor poder editar ele na mesma lista.

Resposta do GetResponse

Hi Alan!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Tolu

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Surely the best email marketing app for internet marketers

Avaliado em 18/06/2022

I use GetResponse for building my list and keeping in touch with them. Since I started using it till now, I have had little or no issues with any of the features I use. What's most important for me is that my mails get to my contact's inbox and GetResponse makes sure of that. I do feel there are more features now on the app than I need and it is quite very good. I can easily clean my list and remove contacts that no longer respond or open my mails. The landing page builder and the website builders are good though I rarely use them.

Vantagens

Very easy to understand, very good UI. Creating newsletters and autoresponders is quite very easy
There are lots of newsletter templates to use for your email marketing
Send as many mails as you want to as much as 1000 contacts free of charge
Now comes in with automated sales funnels, landing page builders, website builders, etc
Support is the best, very fast and most often helps with whatever issue you have.

Desvantagens

I do not have any issues using this software. It has worked perfectly for my purpose so far.

ConvertKit, Kartra e Sendlane

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

Cost less and does just as much or even far better than they do

ClickFunnels e AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Better pricing, better features, better support.

Hi Tolu!

Thanks for being a GetResponse user. We greatly appreciate the detailed feedback! -Taylor

Deanne

Get Response Autoresponder Review -The Tool For You In 2022 And Beyond

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

My overall experience so far has been very good. There is a wide range of templates to choose from for your emails which makes it easy to design your emails with more confidence.

I really like the software and it meet my needs as a small business except the no telephone support.

Overall I recommend GetResponse as a trusted platform that provides high email delivery rate to your subscribers.

Vantagens

1. I liked most with GetResponse is the delivery rate. They consistently score a higher deliver y rate than most other platforms and it is good the know that the emails are reaching the intended clients.

2. For a beginner, it is easy to use the different components especially when setting up an autoresponder campaign. The steps are logical and easy to setup plus produces a more sophisticated and easier to segment your email list.

3. The free plan can be used to test the platform and tools to decide if this is the right platform for your use before you commit fully. The free plan works with up to 500 subscribers and give access to a wide range of tools.

Desvantagens

1. The biggest drawback - there is no telephone support. Even though there is a live chat feature, there are instances where it is easier to troubleshoot a problem over the telephone instead of live chat.

Hi Deanne!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate all the detailed feedback because it helps us improve! -Taylor

• Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Attention 30 jours faussement gratuits !

Avaliado em 10/06/2022

A fuir il y a d'autre solution bien moins cher sur le marché (je ne ferais pas de pub pour leurs concurrents).

Vantagens

Je n'en ai pas trouvé. J'ai utilisé la solution 2 semaines mais rien ne fonctionnait comme je voulais, la connexion avec un e-commerce est très compliqué et pas terminée je pense car c'est une nouvelle fonctionnalité.

J'ai un second compte chez eux depuis 2 ans pour un autre site qui n'est pas e-commerce et c'est plus simple (le seul point positif qu'il y a)

- 30 jours en freeplan sauf qu'on peut pas tester toutes les fonctionnalités
- 30 jours gratuits si on prend un plan e-commerce ils facturent directement, donc je cherche ou sont les 30 jours gratuits.
- La solution avec WooCommerce ne remonte pas les informations des contacts 1 semaine pour leur faire comprendre qu'ils faut qu'ils regardent ce qui ne va pas.

Par la suite je demande un remboursement car ce n'est pas clair et ça ne fonctionne pas avec mon site. A la place on me propose 10% pour que je reste (je ne vois pas trop le rapport).

Resposta do GetResponse Traduzido para o Português

Merci pour votre feedback.
Nous sommes désolés d'apprendre votre mauvaise expérience.
Veuillez noter que vous êtes toujours le bienvenu pour nous faire part de vos suggestions sur la façon dont nous pouvons améliorer notre plateforme.
Nous l'apprécierons grandement.
Si vous avez besoin d'aide supplémentaire, veuillez nous en informer par e-mail: [email protected]

Jim

Great Email Marketing Software

Avaliado em 22/07/2022

I have had a great experience with Get Response Customer Support being VERY patient with me. I have increased my sales with GetResponse as I am able to follow up with my Customers on going.

Vantagens

This software was simple to integrate to the Marketing programs I use. It is critical for my outreach for marketing in an effective way. I would highly recommend GetResponse for the Affiliate Marketer.

Desvantagens

My least favorite aspect of GetResponse is that when I am creating a new marketing email, it is not "easy" to see what days I already have emails scheduled for. I have to actually open a new window, then go back to the marketing page and look. Rather than it being readily avaialble when releasing a new email.

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

Aweber kept putting a send hold on my Account. My messages were not reaching my clients. I have not had that problem with GetResponse. Also, GetResponse is more "friendly" to the Affiliate Maketer.

More friendly toward Affiliate Marketers

Hey Jim!

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you've had a great experience with us so far! - Abbie

Shane
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

Get Response: Email Automation

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

Very good value for money and on the whole positive experience of using the platform. Quick customer support. Not easy to clone templates or to copy & paste text/elements.

Vantagens

It's great to have essential marketing elements in one place at your finger tips.

Desvantagens

Developers often upgrade systems and remove valuable components without letting you know in advance or asking how important they are to you.

Hi Shane!

Thanks for sharing all of this valuable feedback with us. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Stephen
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

I hate marketin - but GetResponse makes me smile as I do the job I hate!

Avaliado em 27/07/2022

I love it, what can I say, I'm happy to pay the low price for using such a great marketing solution. Everything in the one place - whats not to like?

Vantagens

The well-laid-out interface with the help of videos when if you need them means that getting started and becoming a professional in the marketing quality production stakes is easy.

Desvantagens

OK, so there are some features that I would like to have included in the lower and middle options, in other words I'm focused on my marketing budget and want more still for the same price!

MailerLite e Sendinblue

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

GetResponse is easier to use, and has better templates and better support.

Mailchimp

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

I have tried so many products in this arena over the years and this one is the very best value for money - with results that don't look cheap. Whats more, unlike other drag and drop email marketing solutions, this one doesn't mess up your emails because of software issues.

Hi Stephen,

We are so happy to hear you are loving GetResponse so far! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. - Abbie

• Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

10/10 Cust. Support. Superb featurers BUT "zoho" and "wordpress genesis" users beware

Avaliado em 22/06/2022

Good marketeers in their team but the techies are not on par

10/10 for 24*7 customer support! All marketing features are TOP-notch

Desvantagens

For me, the love-hate in the "zoho-getresponse-WordpressGenesis" triad was a pain. Got us de-motivated and 2 months behind schedule and finally (Against our desire) to use custom programming!

Constant Contact, Mailchimp e AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

It met all criteria needed at that time and came highly recommended by a top affiliate marketeer

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I have shared this with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

• Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

GetResponse: Solid Software

Avaliado em 14/06/2022

Overall really solid product.

Vantagens

GetResponse is relatively easy to use with lots of useful features. They have automations and templates that make it easier for users who are not as techsavvy.

It's a great software for it's value. The chat feature it provides for a website is wonderful. Has an app on the phone which makes it easily accessible.

Desvantagens

The landing page and forms are not as easy to use.

ActiveCampaign e Mailchimp

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

KEAP was too complicated for what I wanted.

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

I heard good things through some other users.

Hi there!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate the feedback and have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Hussain
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform!

Avaliado em 21/06/2022

When it comes to email marketing, GetResponse is what really helps you in getting a response from your clientele and potential clients. It is catchy, quick, smart, and genius in its field. I personally recommend it to people who are looking for a reliable platform both money and quality-wise. It is a good platform that helps you with your email marketing overall. It can create an immensely positive effect on your company if used rightly, you just need to trust me on this and go get one for your betterment! So, if you are looking to get a better response, GetResponse is your savior!

Vantagens

GetResponse is your pure and whole email marketing platform, you can have your customized mailing lists which will be helpful in sending newsletters to the masses with a few clicks. Your email marketing game will be up and simple with this one on your side. There are tons of email templates to choose from and I like its auto-responder option as the best roofing among all.

Desvantagens

We love GetResponse. It is amazing and simplifies our job. There is a thing that I noticed could be improved for even better results. The split testing feature is a bit outdated or you can say limited. The customization here is less and you are just stuck. This really needs critical care. I could say that the platform itself is quite easy to understand, even if there is an issue we can sort it out here but when it comes to getting help from them directly it is quite not possible unless you are using their extremely elite plan which is a bummer if you are stuck somewhere.

Hi Hussain!

Thanks for taking the time to share this detailed feedback. I have shared it with my team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Scott
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Excellent value to get started with email marketing campaigns.

Avaliado em 13/06/2022

Good support when I couldn't figure something out or needed a hand.

Vantagens

Easy to use everyday newsletters. The autoresponders are great too for automation.

Desvantagens

Segmentation needs a lot of work still. The authentication for my domain working with getresponse and cloudflare. Setting up the DKIM, SPF, and DMARC keys is really important and isn't implemented easily...

Hi Scott!

Thanks for taking the time to share this feedback with us.

I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

fabian

My Getresponse Review

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Vantagens

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

Desvantagens

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

SendGrid e Sendlane

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

Hi Fabian!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback.

We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to s[email protected]! -Taylor

Jose Eduardo
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

Avaliado em 08/05/2021

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Vantagens

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Desvantagens

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

ClickFunnels

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

ClickFunnels e Kartra

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Hi Jose!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

• Setor: Imobiliárias

A Lot of Options for the Price

Avaliado em 19/04/2019

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Vantagens

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design.

I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website.

I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap.

I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Desvantagens

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Lee
  • Setor: Jogos de computador

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

Avaliado em 17/04/2019

When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Vantagens

Pros

The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Desvantagens

Cons

The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

• Setor: Ócio, viagens e turismo
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Vantagens

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Desvantagens

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Corrisa

Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag

Avaliado em 21/03/2021

Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Vantagens

GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Desvantagens

They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Aweber was just outdated for a long time - they didn't try to keep up with ongoing trends in Internet marketing. A lot of long-time Internet marketers who were die-hard Aweber fans ended up switching to GetResponse eventually. GetResponse has everything I need - including some pretty nice and well-designed landing pages.

Hi Corrisa!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Calvin
  • Setor: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

Avaliado em 25/07/2021

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Vantagens

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all
- Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers
- Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy
- My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Desvantagens

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily
- landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet
- very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Hi Calvin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Longtime GetResponse User

Avaliado em 03/10/2018

One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Vantagens

I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Desvantagens

I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

Younes
  • Setor: Empacotamento e contêineres
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Una solución de email marketing fácil de utilizar

Avaliado em 30/03/2022

Nuestra experiencia ha sido bastante positiva en cuanto al envío masivo se correos.

Vantagens

La facilidad de uso y la integración con más soluciones.

Desvantagens

Es una herramienta para email marketing con cada vez más funciones de marketing automation.

ActiveCampaign

Para unificar canales.

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Por la facilidad del uso.

Hi Younes!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear you've had a positive experience with GetResponse! -Taylor

Geoffrey
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Getresponse lost its edge

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Vantagens

The support is always available and helpful.
The UI is clean and ok to navigate through.
(I've seen much worse and much better too though)
I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

Desvantagens

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing.
Not anymore sadly.

Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved.
Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with.

It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price.

If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer.
If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

Mailchimp e AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Hi Geoffrey!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Mickael

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

UN TRES BON AUTOREPONDEUR (parfait pour l'email marketing simple et facile )

Avaliado em 29/10/2020

C'est un excellent outil pour toute petite entreprise à la recherche d'un logiciel d'emailing marketing.

Il permet de faire des wébinaire également ( mais ce n'est pas sa fonction première) J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la fonctionnalité glisser-déposer ça simplifie vraiment la vie .

Vous pouvez créer des e-mails promotionnels, des newsletters sans avoir à etre un champion de la technique ( ce qui n'est pas mon cas) .

Vous pouvez également partager votre compte pour le déléguer à un prestataire ou au un autre administrateur, vous choississez les fonctionnalités que vous acceptez de déléguer en gardant ainsi le contrôle sur votre compte.

Vantagens

TRES FACILE D'UTILISATION .
-pour moi l'un des meilleurs auto-répondeur avec un très bon taux de délivrabilité.
-le support client est très réactif c'est un vrai plus .
-hyper intuitif d'utilisation et la mise à jour avec les workflow permet de créer des séquence d'emailing vraiment personnalisé en fonction des action de vos prospects .

Desvantagens

le seul petit point faible c'est qu'il n'y a pas de tuto en français fait par Get Response

Resposta do GetResponse Traduzido para o Português

Hi Mickael! Thank you for this review! We do have this YouTube playlist which lists multiple videos in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPUul050w4&list=PLolK1kgYG3zzG5eaCumoQjQpUeuoBRDwW. However, I will let the team know you would like to see more of these in the future. -Taylor

George
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

I Love GetResponse. Very easy to use and very effective

Avaliado em 27/07/2022

Overall I love GetResponse and recommend it all the time.

Vantagens

We discovered that less than 0.70% of all website visitors ever requested quotes from us. Using GetResponse we set up a system where website visitors could request free eBooks and information which then put them into our 'Autoresponder" campaign. That simple change increased our quote requests to just over 1.5% the very first year.
GetResponse makes it easy to set up autoresponders, automation, email blasts and newsletters.

I have only recently started using the Landing Pages and Funnel features and I'm seeing really good results already as well.

Desvantagens

I feel like a previous version of the software had more templates to choose from than the current version. Being in the USA I'd like a bigger variety of templates for our US Holidays.

Hi George,

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you are enjoying your experience with GetResponse so far! We'd love to talk to you more about your company and experience with GetResponse as a potential case study. If interested, send an email to [email protected] -Abbie

Pruteanu
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Hear about GetResponse's email marketing and try for your self

Avaliado em 03/02/2022

I switched all of our mailing lists from Aweber and Mailchimp to GetResponse just over a year ago.
Our delivery rates have increased since then, as have our open rates (which have increased by 48 percent) and click through rates. I've also tried out a number of GetResponse's unique features, including 'time travel' and automation, which I'll go over in more detail later.
Even if it has a few features that aren't as polished as I'd want, GetResponse is by far my favorite after using other prominent email marketing platforms. When it comes to price, GetResponse is one of the most cost-effective options.

Vantagens

Easy-to-create and-manage advanced visual automation workflows
Email campaigns and autoresponders are simple to create.
A user-friendly, easy-to-navigate interface
Options for tracking website events that can be used to send tailored email sequences.
A/B testing tools to assist you in determining which version of landing pages and forms performs the best.
Subscriber management options based on tags
Construct full-fledged sales and marketing funnels.
Ideal for affiliate marketers offering products from affiliate networks like as ClickBank, JVZoo, ShareASale, and others.
Hundreds of popular apps and software solutions are easily integrated.
Provides a large selection of responsive landing page templates.
Provides a large number of HTML email templates.
A stock photo library with over 5000 images to utilize in your ads.
Pricing plans that are easy to understand for newcomers

Desvantagens

Thousands of marketers have previously used these limited opt-in form templates.
After you sign up for a premium plan, there are no refunds.
There are no well-known online community groups.
Emails have limited A/B testing capabilities.
Opt-in forms aren't mobile-friendly.

Hi Pruteanu!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback. I have shared it with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Mayank
  • Setor: Software

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

Avaliado em 04/05/2021

Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Vantagens

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step.

2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality.

3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform.

4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Desvantagens

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in.
2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

Hi Mayank!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor