GetResponse

O marketing por e-mail mais fácil do mundo

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

283 avaliações

Bimal C.

GetResponse review.

Avaliado em 17/05/2021

Getresponse made my work life easier than before. that why if you a looking for the best email marketing software. This is perfect for you.

Vantagens

Personally, I think if you are looking for the best professional email marketing for your business then this Getresponse must in 1st list because it is beginner-friendly and easy to play around. Its price is lower when you compare to other email services provider by far. I am also using it in my business because I can build a landing page from scratch or I can use a premade template. I can send an email automatically at the best time so it doesn't go to spam or trash box, collect email. plus you get tons of features like building a sale funnel,webinars,marketing automation,countdown tier,e-commerce tool etc

Desvantagens

The only cons are it doesn't have a free plan. Hope it will change in future.Because before purchasing any software people should know it is perfect for their business.

Hi Bimal!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review. Your feedback is really important to us as it is what helps us continue to improve!

I wanted to mention that although we do not have a free plan, we do offer a 30-day free trial to all new users!

Again, thanks for your time.

Fabian D.

My Getresponse Review

Avaliado em 28/07/2021

I absolutely love Getresponse and I use it daily. I easily design my marketing campaigns and even get customers to my landing page with the built in advert creator for Facebook and Google. My business cannot run without Getresponse.

Vantagens

Getresponse is a complete marketing automation tool. You don't need any other platforms. You can host your website, build beautifull landing pages, capture leads, place adverts in social media and google, and send unlimited emails to your list.

Desvantagens

The only thing I can think of is that there are cheaper autoresponders on the market. However, these cheaper autoresponders do not provide the functionality and ease of use of Getresponse.

SendGrid e Sendlane

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

Getresponse had more integrations with other software and more functionality to build an automated campaign on one platform.

AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Getresponse had a whole lot more value to offer than the others. Email marketing is included and no need for smtp accounts. No hosting required as Getresponse has hosting. Landing pages are included which you normally have to design through wordpress or other hosting.

Hi Fabian!

We'd love to collect more insights from you. If you're interested, please send us an email to [email protected]! -Taylor

Geoffrey G.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Getresponse lost its edge

Avaliado em 23/11/2021

Vantagens

The support is always available and helpful.
The UI is clean and ok to navigate through.
(I've seen much worse and much better too though)
I think it's a great (and easy to use) alternative to basic ESPs that have far less features for the same price point. If you're just getting started with newsletters and automations, go ahead and trial it at least.

Desvantagens

I used to like... no... LOVE that Getresponse was at the cutting edge of e-mail marketing.
Not anymore sadly.

Automations should be a killer feature but instead, it seems half-baked and not really improved.
Contact based ESPs are much easier to work with.

It feels like Getresponse switched to serve a different audience looking for an all-in-one tool with pages, e-mails, ads, webinars, chat and abandoned it's initial core offer : a cutting edge email marketing tool at a competitive price.

If you're a beginner, then, you will most likely love it's all-in-one offer.
If you're a veteran with an existing tech stack and just looking for a new ESP... there are better solutions out there.

Mailchimp e AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

At the time, 10 years ago, it had more features and a better price point. I still think it holds true but the competition got fierce and there are better alternatives for advanced marketers these days like Active Campaign, Ontraport or Encharge.

Hi Geoffrey!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. I have shared your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Harleigh A.
  • Industry: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Charged me for services they did not provide then refused refund

Avaliado em 24/11/2021

I wont recommend them and I plan to share my experience with anyone who might unknowingly do business with them. I upgraded to my subscription to use the facebook paid ads feature, once I did, the site made me add credit to run my ads, okay no big deal, so I add $45 credit on top of the $15 subscription upgrade. Days went by and they NEVER ran MY ADS. The specified time period for my ads campaign came and went, and they NEVER ran. They just sat listed as "under review" for days and then switched to marked "completed" so not ONLY did I have to upgrade for the service they didn't deliver, they also kept my ad money, when I asked customer they said they would correct it and refund me for the ads they didnt complete but instead they just sent me a follow up email telling me they were keeping my money. When I looked into the company to find out what legal body to contact about being fraudulently charged for a service I wasnt provided I found out they are incorporated in Poland. Watch yourself. I was so excited to find them in the beginning, but the inconsistency between customer service responses, they lack of transparency, and the charging not once but 2x for service they didn't deliver is just down right dirty. I am sorry to anyone I previously recommended them to.

Vantagens

It was easy to use until it wasn't. ....

Desvantagens

The fact that they charged me to upgrade, they charged me again for services they didnt provide. Told me they would take care of it and reverse it and didnt. Lost over $60 for nothing.

Hi Harleigh!

Please send me an email to [email protected] and I will look into this quickly. -Taylor

Ataur R.
  • Industry: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Semanal durante Avaliação gratuita

GetResponse Is The Best Fully Hosted Platform for Email Marketing

Avaliado em 24/10/2021

Before exploring the details, it’s worth mentioning that the first thing that stood out for me, when I opened the GetResponse installer, was the developer experience. This website, which feels more like a blog than a marketing platform, is populated by numerous articles from various authors. The text is very informative and the best part is the unlimited access to information through the membership program. I highly recommend this website to all GetResponse users.

I have been using the fully hosted email marketing solution GetResponse for 3 years. I use it for most of my marketing campaigns, including most importantly email marketing campaigns. It is by far the best email marketing solution, and if you are just starting out in email marketing, it is worth considering this service.

Vantagens

Besides the basic features that many other email marketing tools offer, the platform offers lots of other useful features that are worth taking a look at.

1. Unlimited email list management
7. Blogging & outreach features
8. Inbound marketing module
9. Online reputation management
10. Free campaign samples

There is no denying that GetResponse is the best fully hosted email marketing solution on the market today.

Desvantagens

The fact that GetResponse is fully hosted means that the cost of hosting the service depends on the size of your list and the size of your budget. The server gets automatically updated, but if your server gets compromised or if it gets too old, then your GetResponse experience will be compromised. It is always a good idea to keep your server safe and to secure your data at all times.

Hi Ataur!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We really appreciate your feedback. -Taylor

Jose eduardo S.
  • Industry: Contabilidade
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

Avaliado em 08/05/2021

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Vantagens

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Desvantagens

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

ClickFunnels

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

Kartra e ClickFunnels

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Hi Jose!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Corrisa M.

Cutting-Edge Without the High Price Tag

Avaliado em 21/03/2021

Overall good experiences with GetResponse and I've used them for over 10 years!

Vantagens

GetResponse is on top of the industry - they know what features customers want and where the trends are going.

Desvantagens

They could allow more third party websites tracking links on their landing page builders. Right now it's very limited.

AWeber

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

Aweber was just outdated for a long time - they didn't try to keep up with ongoing trends in Internet marketing. A lot of long-time Internet marketers who were die-hard Aweber fans ended up switching to GetResponse eventually. GetResponse has everything I need - including some pretty nice and well-designed landing pages.

Hi Corrisa!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate your feedback and the fact that you have been a customer for 10+ years. I will be sharing your feedback about third party website tracking links with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

Calvin K.
  • Industry: Mídia digital

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Why you should really get Getresponse for your business

Avaliado em 25/07/2021

My business keeps on growing daily just by using Getresponse’s features.
All of my emaillists are easy to maintain and customers are happy with the services too.
Once setting up a automation flow properly you never have to look at it again

Vantagens

- Very easy to use and therefore userfriendly for all
- Updating more features often, Getresponse listens to their customers
- Creating and maintaining lists never was this easy
- My business keeps on growing just by using Getreponse

Desvantagens

- using images in the emails are not resizable easily
- landing page maker can use some more work, drag and drop is ok, not perfect yet
- very little options with the lowest paid subscription, have to update to soon to get “good” options

Hi Calvin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

Benjamin T.
  • Industry: Serviços de informação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Getresponse Review

Avaliado em 30/04/2021

I would say it's awesome.

Vantagens

I was super impressed with it ease of use and it's fair pricing, I have used several email marketing platforms but I had to leave all the others for Getresponse. They have all I needed to do my business. They made everything easy for me.

Desvantagens

They somewhat have limited integrations compared to bigger platforms.

Hi Benjamin!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate it. -Taylor

Karen P.
  • Industry: Gestão da educação
  • Company size: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Getresponse is a user friendly platform

Avaliado em 21/11/2021

Vantagens

I like a lot his usability, and the contact service, when I had some questions about the HTML editor, they gave me a solution almost immediately.

Desvantagens

I didn't like that I have to replace all the gif links in the HTML editor with the new link that gets a response assigned to my images, is very manual and you have to be extra careful because if you delete something the e-mail mess up.

Mailchimp

Because was cheaper than Mailchimp

Hi Karen!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. -Taylor

• Industry: Imobiliárias

A Lot of Options for the Price

Avaliado em 19/04/2019

I use this software with an email list that is around 1200. I send out weekly emails and have two opt ins that I use on a consistent basis. I also use their Android App to track my opens and clicks with every email I send. It makes it easy to determine how I'm doing and explore insights on a regular basis.

Vantagens

I've used this software for the past 3 years, and I could not be happier with the amount of options I have available to me for the cost. There is a lot of room to customize everything in this software. I like that I can completely customize opt in forms to be any size and any design you can dream up. It's really great for branding and staying consistent with your website's design.

I have also used their landing pages, which are really simple to format and create in a short amount of time. They are completely customizable and are great if you want to quickly set up an optin without creating a whole website.

I use their platform to send out a weekly email. This process is so quick and seamless for me as I can turn any email I've sent in the past into a template. I can simply change the content of each email and send it in a snap.

I also love that this software has so many tools integrated into it. I can create an optin and send an automated email as well as filter my subscribers into my main email list. It's nice to have it all in one.

Desvantagens

The only complaint I have about this software is that it almost has TOO many options. It can feel a bit overwhelming when you login to know what to do and where to go. I only use a few of the many options because of this. I know what I use on a daily basis and I'm familiar with that, but I don't explore too much as it feels cumbersome to navigate quickly.

Lee K.
  • Industry: Jogos de computador

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

GetResponse Email Software or something more?

Avaliado em 17/04/2019

When I started my business, I needed a way to digitally manage and track my engagement with potential customers and converted leads. I also needed a way to keep my content subscribers engaged and up to date with new content I was releasing. I decided to take a look at GetResponse and I am very glad I did. What I found was not just a simple email autoresponder, but a complete digital marketing platform. Sure, I am able to set up automated email lists and responders but it’s much more than that. I can manage my newsletters, and it’s an easy process because they even give you newsletter templates which are very convenient and easy to use, but you can create your own if needed.
One of the best features about GetResponse is the Workflow Editor, it allows me to set up specific processes, so I can create a landing page then perform an email collection task and push them to the content they were looking for in a fluid simple movement. Once the email is collected it can go into a holding pattern and the software will automatically send the contact a welcome email right away or at a specified time after the initial engagement. You can even set up emails in advance and time them to be delivered days after the initial contact to remind them of your brand and keep your business on their mind. The visual elements of the Workflow Editor make it so easy to set up very complex marketing and content delivery campaigns with very little effort. One of the most powerful email tools you can get.

Vantagens

Pros

The Ease of use for this platform is staggering for beginners and for proficient users alike. There are even training guides and videos to help you get up and running quickly. The platform has so many automations that you can set up to automate your onboarding process and you won’t believe how easy it is to set these up. There is a very powerful Workflow Editor that makes setting up a complete email marketing campaign a breeze and the templates are reasonably laid out, so you can build your whole campaign efficiently and quickly using templates or if you need a more complex setup you can build from scratch. Finally, the reports and statistics tools are very robust and can help you to understand what is working the best for your business and what campaigns need some rethinking. Additionally, the pro plan offers access to webinar marketing. All plans come with a free 30-day trial so you can get started with no upfront investment.

Desvantagens

Cons

The smallest plan only allows for a 1000 subscriber list and access to the landing pages. If you grow fast you will need to bump up to the next level which cost more however you also then get access to 5000 subscribers and you get access to do the webinar marketing so it’s not really a negative. You also get access to several other useful features.

• Industry: Ócio, viagens e turismo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

GetResponse is a solid alternative to MailChimp

Avaliado em 03/12/2019

Overall, our experience with GetResponse has been very positive. It is critical to segment your marketing tools from your back-end dependencies (MailChimp owns Mandrill!!!) and GetResponse has helped us succeed on that front without negatively impacting the end-user experience.

Vantagens

GetResponse is a quality platform that has been very reliable with the design and delivery of our marketing emails. I really like the way that the emails look when they are delivered, and the level of control that you have over this within the platform. I don't think the User Interface is quite as intuitive as MailChimp, but the quality is just as good, the prices are more competitive, and the customer service is great. Any time I have a question, I can get a member of the GetResponse team in Live Chat to navigate me through it.

Desvantagens

The ability to analyze data is severely lacking in GetResponse. MailChimp allowed exports of all email campaign data into Excel so you can manipulate and analyze data as needed, but for whatever reason, GetResponse doesn't do this. It is a very significant shortcoming (which I have also addressed directly with their support team).

Longtime GetResponse User

Avaliado em 03/10/2018

One of the best parts of GetResponse is the customer service. I am one who likes to get on the phone to discuss a problem. But they have it set up where you're routed to a live chat. I was resistant to use this format but everyone I've ever worked with when I've had a problem has been courteous and very, very knowledgeable. Without exception, we've been able to go back and forth on chat and resolve my issue. So, while I do not like live chat, it has worked like a charm for my GetResponse account.

Vantagens

I like having an email service where I can house all my contacts. GetResponse allows me to maintain multiple lists. There are tons of templates where I can compose any kind of email I can imagine. All the emails I've ever sent are maintained as templates that I can re-use or study for their analytics. I can go into sent emails and see who opened which emails and who didn't open them. I pay for the service based on the number of active email addresses I have in the database. And, if anything ever happens to my site or my social media outlets, I always have my list to take with me wherever I go.

Desvantagens

I'm not a fan of how they handle their billing. It seems the bill date moves every month. It makes me think I'm paying for 13 months in a calendar year instead of 12. I also don't like how they do their count to determine billing. For example, an email address on 3 separate lists counts as 3 separate contacts. So, you may not have hit their limit for billing with the overall number of addresses you have on file. But, segmenting your lists and having the same email address on multiple lists may put you over your count and move you into a higher billing tier. That may not bother you but for me, I am often scrubbing my lists for inactive email addresses to make sure I'm not paying for someone who never opens my email.s.

Mickael M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

UN TRES BON AUTOREPONDEUR (parfait pour l'email marketing simple et facile )

Avaliado em 29/10/2020

C'est un excellent outil pour toute petite entreprise à la recherche d'un logiciel d'emailing marketing.

Il permet de faire des wébinaire également ( mais ce n'est pas sa fonction première) J'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé la fonctionnalité glisser-déposer ça simplifie vraiment la vie .

Vous pouvez créer des e-mails promotionnels, des newsletters sans avoir à etre un champion de la technique ( ce qui n'est pas mon cas) .

Vous pouvez également partager votre compte pour le déléguer à un prestataire ou au un autre administrateur, vous choississez les fonctionnalités que vous acceptez de déléguer en gardant ainsi le contrôle sur votre compte.

Vantagens

TRES FACILE D'UTILISATION .
-pour moi l'un des meilleurs auto-répondeur avec un très bon taux de délivrabilité.
-le support client est très réactif c'est un vrai plus .
-hyper intuitif d'utilisation et la mise à jour avec les workflow permet de créer des séquence d'emailing vraiment personnalisé en fonction des action de vos prospects .

Desvantagens

le seul petit point faible c'est qu'il n'y a pas de tuto en français fait par Get Response

Resposta do GetResponse Traduzido para o Português

Hi Mickael! Thank you for this review! We do have this YouTube playlist which lists multiple videos in French: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPUul050w4&list=PLolK1kgYG3zzG5eaCumoQjQpUeuoBRDwW. However, I will let the team know you would like to see more of these in the future. -Taylor

Mayank D.
  • Industry: Software

Best All-in-One Marketing Platform for Every Online Business

Avaliado em 04/05/2021

Get Response really helps me to set up and scale my online business. I started it as an affiliate marketer and managing my business through it. It easy and simple to use. If you are non-technical, just like me, no need to worry about it. Their customer support team always guide at every step. I really love their sales funnel feature and my conversion rate boosted by 200% by using one of their ready-to-use template having a high open-rate.

Vantagens

1. It's pretty user-friendly. Further, tons of tutorials are available on every tool to guide you on every step.

2. The Basic Plan is cheaper than many of its key competitors whilst offering just as much even more functionality.

3. Further, you can start your FREE 30-day trial without providing any card details which helps online marketers who are just starting their journey, giving them a decent amount of time to learn & understand the platform.

4. I like its integration feature the most, connects every popular e-commerce site including Google Analytics. This feature really helps me to connect to an e-commerce site like Shopify and prepare an email marketing campaign.

Desvantagens

1. Difficult to navigate between multiple opt-in.
2. Webinar attendees limit of 100 in "Plus " plan. Required to increase it.

Hi Mayank!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. I have shared your feedback with our team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Taufik Y.

Make email marketing easy

Avaliado em 25/03/2021

Overall, GetResponse is my choice when it comes to email marketing because it's easy to use with an affordable price.

Vantagens

GetResponse is a very powerful email autoresponder and marketing tools. They do not just have an autoresponder. They also have complete marketing tools. I can create a landing page, funnel and capture page with GetResponse. Everything with the drag and drop page builder, and it's very easy to use.

Desvantagens

I need to upgrade the plan to use customizable email automation. In this upgrade version, they give a lot of tools that I do not use at all.

Hi Taufik!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and I will be sharing it with the team. -Taylor

Wojciech O.
  • Industry: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Best email marketing service - I tried a lot of them

Avaliado em 26/03/2020

GetResponse is a tool I was looking for since I started to working at email marketing. I tried few of most popular email marketing platforms and at the end of a day GetResponse is the best of them.

Vantagens

Really fast and helpful helpdesk. Easy to use. New users will get familiar with the software in just hours. Great pricing table. Friendly marketing automation interface.

Desvantagens

Occasionally problems with stability of platform (PHP errors). Enterprise Account Customer Support is changing a little too often.

Resposta do GetResponse Traduzido para o Português

Hi Wojciech! Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the help desk has been quick and helpful. -Taylor

Thomas C.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

GetResponse

Avaliado em 01/04/2019

I use GetResponse to generate leads through the landing pages feature while sending email newsletters to my lists daily. In addition, I use the autoresponder feature to have content and sales emails sent for me so I can spend more time building my business and traffic sources.

Vantagens

I love the ease of use and ability to create a very large backlog of emails quickly. I like to send out daily newsletters to my list and after about a week or so I will go back through and add those emails into an autoresponder that I will use for new leads that haven't been getting the original newsletters. This makes my life so much easier and allows me to spend less time on the platform while getting more done.
In addition, I love the Spam Score feature that helps keep my messages out of the spam folder. If your email is going to spam, your message isn't being heard.

Desvantagens

I would like a little more landing page functionality. I find templates either have too much preloaded or not enough. I would like there to be more functionality similar to that of ClickFunnels or even Builderall. If there was further functionality to create sales funnels and take payments through GetResponse I think that will help as well. People like myself want to have everything all in one place for their business. If they can get all they need (landing pages, sales funnels, email marketing, automations) in one place it would make life much easier and GetResponse, in this case, a much more desirable platform.

Abraham B.
  • Industry: Fotografia
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Is Getresponse good for Marketers?

Avaliado em 25/04/2021

I started using getresponse when i first ventured into affiliate marketing and so far i have not encountered problems with them apart from the cons i stated above. I grew my email list with the free version for a while and after i made some money, i upgraded and have been using it since then. If you are starting out as an affiliate marketer, then getresponse is okay for you

Vantagens

1. First of i like the fact that they will give you a whole 1month to try it out for free and make some money before investing which is what i did.

2.It is also a great autoresponder, my emails sends exactly the way i designed them and at exactly same time too.

3. What i love about them is the vast amount of template they have making creating landing pages very easy and they also have email templates too

4. Generally, their software is very easy to use especially for someone new to email marketing

Desvantagens

Getresponse do have two problems i think they should look at;

1. The loading time is slow. it shows the rough design of my landing pages for a while before loading the full page.

2. I cant design the desktop and mobile version of my landing pages completely separate. Designing one always affects the other and it took me a while to find a balance between the two and still had to compromise my initial design

Hi Abraham!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and will be shared with the team so we can continue to improve! -Taylor

Janice W.
  • Industry: Gestão da educação

Small Business, eLearning and Marketing Users must try

Avaliado em 28/08/2018

Get Response is used mainly for landing pages and workflows (aka Funnels). Very very handy and eMail AutoResponders have been implemented easily.

You can save templates that you use over and over again and just adjust minor things for different applications or products/services.

Love the workflow that has abandoned cart and options of what to do if an email is read or not and waiting time to resend, etc...

Always learning more and more as they release following the BETA Test, more amazing features.

There is also a Webinar option that I have used.

Taught many of my Clients eMail Marketing by using Get Response. It made so much sense to them as many who create eLearning for sale do not realise that they need an automated system of some kind for tracking and selling via auto responders for residual income ROI.

Vantagens

Get Response gave me a very smooth and cohesive introduction to all the elements of email Marketing and Campaign Management. It simplified so many buzz words I have heard for years and is still doing amazing things for my clients too who are new to email marketing and campaign management.

Ease of Use and Great UI

Extremely useful for Branding your eMail Campaigns.

Desvantagens

More tooltip text or hints , like a small hover box with information.

Also, clicking on the blue smile is apparently the home key that gets you back to the beginning, that is not clear and a tool tip hover box or some other 'accessibility' method would be useful. Other than that, I really do like Get Response as a mid-range eMail Campaign Management CRM

The Webinar did not always work well.

Anuj K.
  • Industry: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds

Avaliado em 22/08/2020

We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Vantagens

GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Desvantagens

No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

Resposta do GetResponse Traduzido para o Português

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at [email protected], so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

Lu wee T.

Affordable Premium Solution for E-mail Marketing and Autoresponders

Avaliado em 28/11/2018

I use GetResponse for my business site. It's been a great experience so far and I'll continue using it for marketing.

Vantagens

I've been a customer of GetResponse for the last 3 years and I'll continue to be for the foreseeable future for the following reasons:

- Great price - GetResponse is a powerful marketing tool with a suite of features that makes it competitive with more expensive solutions out there
- Autoresponders - this is a must-have marketing tool these days. GetResponse's highly-rated autoresponder features were one reason I switched over from another similarly priced tool.
- Easy-to-use designers - This was also one of the features that made me switch over to GetResponse. I simply love the drag-and-drop designing interfaces for forms, emails and landing pages! They make my website look professional.
- Landing pages - This would have cost some extra money if it were not included. While not the most innovative solution out there, it's a nice-to-have alongside the core features.

Desvantagens

I've been building my mailing list with the old interface and while a little ugly, was pretty intuitive to use. The new interface is a bit hard to get used to. I love the software, but I hope the new interface becomes easier to use!

Also, while GetResponse is great for marketing most products, but it's not yet equipped for heavy e-commerce.

• Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Powerful all-in-one marketing tool that gets you going fast

Avaliado em 29/08/2021

Overall I'm happy with GetResponse. I've seen it being used for so many years in my industry and I decided to try it myself. Happy with how easy it is to use and the results I've been getting. There's also a lot of education/training available at GetResponse. Many guides, E-books, video trainings and so on. This is very useful especially for beginners and people who want to learn more about everything related to email marketing, list building, marketing automation and online selling.

Vantagens

I like how GetResponse offers may different tools under one roof. The email marketing automation is the core and I use that the most. You also can build pages, sites and even use webinar marketing from within the very same account. GetResponse is an easy to use tool, great for beginners and advanced marketers.

Desvantagens

I'd like to have a few of the more advanced features included in the lower priced plans. I don't like it that some features are only available in the more expensive monthly/yearly plan, but hey once you grow your account and revenue I think this won't matter too much. But for beginners, I'd like to see a bit more generosity in what is included in the lower priced plans.

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Your feedback helps us to continue to improve. -Taylor

Nick R.
  • Industry: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

This software is not bad.

Avaliado em 15/08/2019

Besides the server issue, the software is very useful. The training is also excellent to help improve your marketing.

Vantagens

It gives you great templates and products. The analytics are very helpful for tracking your results.

Desvantagens

Using for email marketing, we had issues with our open rates getting reduced by 50% or more without change in our usage. After numerous communication with the company, we found out they moved us to a "bad" server/IP address which triggered the recipient inbox spam filters. After several months, the problem was resolved with open rates bouncing back up. They denied being the cause but we have the proof.

SendGrid

Razões para escolher o GetResponse

Their policy on importing new email contacts is too strict.

Constant Contact

Razões para mudar para o GetResponse

The value was better in GetResponse.