Avaliações do UTunnel VPN

UTunnel VPN

VPN na nuvem, acesso à rede de confiança zero e rede de malha

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

68 avaliações

Iuga
Iuga
  • Setor: Automotivo

UTunnel VPN

Avaliado em 02/03/2023

UTunnel VPN is an excellent VPN service that provides a secure and reliable solution for businesses and individuals looking to protect their online privacy and security. As someone who has used several VPN services in the past, I can say that UTunnel VPN stands out as one of the best.One of the things that I appreciate about UTunnel VPN is how easy it is to set up and use. The user-friendly interface makes it easy to connect to the VPN and start browsing the internet securely. The service also offers a wide range of features, including data encryption, automatic kill switch, and DNS leak protection, to ensure that your online activities are completely secure and private.Another great thing about UTunnel VPN is its affordability. The pricing plans are very reasonable, making it accessible to businesses and individuals of all sizes. The company also provides excellent customer support, with knowledgeable representatives who are available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have.Overall, I highly recommend UTunnel VPN for anyone looking for a reliable, affordable, and user-friendly VPN service. Whether you're a business owner looking to protect your company's data or an individual looking to protect your personal information, UTunnel VPN has you covered.

Vantagens

The company provides excellent customer support, with knowledgeable representatives who are available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Desvantagens

There was not i did not like about the software, everything was great!

Yhoany
Yhoany
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Amazing and Reliable VPN.

Avaliado em 27/02/2023

My experience has been excellent since UTunnel VPN works efficiently at every use.

Vantagens

UTunnel is one of the easiest VPNs to use, as it has a simple design and search facility that makes everything even more convenient and accessible. Suppose you are an advanced user looking to be safe in privacy and security; this incredible software encrypts all data from hackers. I use this VPN daily for my online job as a VA in different countries, and this service is excellent since it offers a reliable and multifaceted connection. Besides being super fast, bypassing geographic restrictions to all websites and services online. It also has many unique and handy features. Lastly, it has a reasonable price (starting at $5.00 per month) and is available on multiple platforms such as iOS, macOS, Android, and Windows.

Desvantagens

This VPN has worked perfectly. It has a great connection and a reliable performance. Therefore, I did not find any negative points while using this software.

• Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Works great about 90% of the time

Avaliado em 07/10/2020

Not perfect, but still the most consistent VPN client I've found. I recommend it with no hesitation.

Vantagens

I work for a company in another country and often need to appear online in that country. There are tons of VPNs you can use but I stick with UTunnel. It works great 90% of the time. Sometimes I'll get disconnects or a slow server performance but no VPN is perfect. UTunnel is about as consistent as I've found.

Desvantagens

As I said, it's not 100%. If you're looking for a lightning fast VPN that never fails, keep looking. And let me know, because I haven't found it!

Nguyễn Xuân
Nguyễn Xuân
  • Setor: Recursos Humanos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great VPN service with excellent security features

Avaliado em 26/02/2023

My whole UTunnel VPN experience has been fantastic. I've been using this program for 9 months and it has never failed me. I feel more comfortable and confident knowing that my online activities are secure thanks to the strong encryption and security features of UTunnel VPN. When I have any issues or problems, customer service is also incredibly prompt and helpful. I strongly suggest UTunnel VPN to anybody searching for a dependable and reasonably priced VPN service.

Vantagens

UTunnel VPN is a great VPN service with strong security features that safeguard my online privacy and keep hackers and cyber hazards at bay. Even for a non-technical person like myself, I appreciate how simple it is to set up and operate. The service is quite inexpensive and offers fast and dependable connection speeds, making it ideal for streaming and surfing the internet.

Desvantagens

I personally have no complaints about the usage that I made; everything works flawlessly in terms of execution and connection speed.

Cherry Ann
Cherry Ann
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Secure and Private Browsing with Utunnel VPN: Protect Your Data and act online safely.

Avaliado em 02/03/2023

I am using UTunnel VPN to protect my online data and browsing activity, as well as to access restricted content. The benefits I have realized include improved security and privacy, as well as access to content that would otherwise be unavailable. The VPN also helps to protect my business from potential cyber-attacks and keeps my data safe.My overall experience with UTunnel VPN has been very positive. It is a reliable, secure, and easy-to-use VPN service that provides me with secure and private browsing, as well as access to restricted content. It has allowed me to keep my online activity safe and secure and I have been very pleased with its performance.

Vantagens

Easy to navigateComprehensive search filtersDetailed software reviewsVendor comparisons

Desvantagens

The one thing I liked least about UTunnel VPN was the fact that it is not compatible with some older versions of Windows operating systems. However, this is not a major issue for me, as I mostly use a newer version of Windows.

Veekash
Veekash

UTunnel VPN -Cloud VPN server

Avaliado em 26/02/2023

Hassle free VPN server setup, I deployed on-premise VPN server at my home and in AWS VPC with just three commands! Amazing..!! I wanted to enable split routing and use custom DNS server for my AWS VPN, it was easy to setup both form the UI.

Vantagens

UTunnel VPN -Cloud VPN server - I am very delighted to have purchased this product- it solved for all of my needs for small business. While their pricing model is very reasonable and they have very dedicated team to provide exceptional customer service. I give two thumbs up for their service and the product offering making our life easy.

Desvantagens

I really dont have any complaints it works great without any hassle ,it is better than most vpns

Allyssa
Allyssa
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

Protect your privacy.

Avaliado em 26/02/2023

As the pandemic happens for all of us, and the new normal has fully come into our lives, one way of embracing it is to allow people to work from home. In making sure that our people are safe we also need to realize that in doing that we are also risking the data privacy of our enterprise. However, using UTunnel VPN eliminates the risk of leaking data and losing the trust of our clients and employees. Be more empowered and integrate our systems, use VPN. It's a must.

Vantagens

UTunnel is one respected system when it comes to VPN. What I really like about this VPN is that it is very user-friendly and it supports multiple protocols. A way of securing enterprise data fully. As Utunnel VPN supports multiple protocols and has a management console with the easiest team management, only has a single sign-on, but 2-factor authentication, and most importantly- has a built-in firewall.

Desvantagens

None. UTunnel VPN helps the enterprise as well as the consumers/clients.

Chny
Chny
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best VPN server for both business users and individuals! Works fine all the time!

Vantagens

It is very easy to install and use and a user friendly VPN server for Windows, Mac, Android and IOS. There was no confusing settings and there were so many features like firewall,split routing and many more. It's worth it for its price as I got excellent speed without any hassle and has a wide range of server locations to provide a good customer service. I thank their service that makes my work easy all the time.

Desvantagens

There were no cons for this software as I have used it efficiently.

Dhareen
Dhareen
  • Setor: Impressão

The Best User Friendly VPN

Avaliado em 03/03/2023

I am totally satisfied with UTunnel because it is user-friendly and fast connection.

Vantagens

One of the best thing about Utunnel is the friendly interface and it is user friendly. It is easy to navigate the dashboard. It can used for both personal and business use. The internet speed is much faster than the other speed provided by other VPN providers. Where ever you go you can just connect to UTunnel without being conscious of your privacy.

Desvantagens

I haven't found anything bad or negative about it.

Mercy Clare
Mercy Clare
  • Setor: Hotelaria

The best VPN yet

Avaliado em 27/02/2023

I highly recommend Utunnel VPN to anyone looking for a high-quality virtual private network service. Its user-friendly interface, exceptional security measures, fast speeds, and excellent customer support make it an excellent choice for individuals and businesses alike.

Vantagens

The software is easy to install, and the interface is intuitive and straightforward. I also appreciate the fact that the service is available on a wide range of platforms, including Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android. The service uses robust encryption protocols to protect your data to ensure that your online activities are kept private at all times. I have found that the service does not significantly slow down my internet connection, which is essential when using a VPN for activities like streaming or gaming.

Desvantagens

I did not find any downside while using the VPN.

William
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Untunnel VPN is software that offers a virtual private network (VPN) service

Avaliado em 27/02/2023

Another positive aspect of Untunnel VPN is its speed and stability. The connection speed is good and I have not experienced disconnection problems or interruptions in the service during the time that I have used it. Also, the software offers a good number of servers in different geographic locations, allowing more flexibility to connect across different regions.

Vantagens

What I liked the most about Untunnel VPN is its simplicity. The software is very easy to install and configure, making it accessible to those who are not very tech-savvy. In addition, its interface is clear and simple, which makes it easy to navigate and access its various functions.

Desvantagens

Untunnel VPN is an easy to use and fast VPN software, which offers a good level of security and privacy for users

• Setor: Design

Top Notch

Avaliado em 27/02/2023

I’ve been using this VPN for the past 3 years and all I can say is I will definitely recommend this to my friends.

Vantagens

What I like about this software is aside from it’s inexpensive, it is very easy to use. The protection this VPN can give you is a top notch plus it multi protocol which means can I use a lot of resources by using this VPN.

Desvantagens

In 3 years of using this VPN I think there is nothing to change.

Syam
Syam

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

super simple VPN server

Avaliado em 20/02/2020

Vantagens

I love this VPN software. No technical expertise required. I am not a system admin, but I was able to setup VPN server myself with a Digitalocean droplet on my own account for my business needs. After feeding my droplet details, I just followed the help doc and ran just three commands to have a VPN server running.. and I really liked the MacOS and iOS apps, they are super simple..

Desvantagens

Noticed some weirdness with auto-connect feature on Android.

Lucas
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

Amazing VPN, Works Great

Avaliado em 24/02/2023

It is a robust, secure, and simple to set up VPN that precisely serves the needs of my company.

Vantagens

It is easy to setup, stable, secure.A unique cloud-based service for creating VPN servers

Desvantagens

With all the good results i got with this VPN, I honestly have no complaints

Hary
Hary
  • Setor: Hotelaria

User Friendly

Vantagens

The app is easy to use and user friendly

Desvantagens

For me, nothing. Because it's all useful

Peter
Peter
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

UTunnel VPN is easy to use with good value

Avaliado em 27/02/2023

this is one of the most consistent VPN client I have ever used, I would like to recommend it to every friend who may need it.

Vantagens

Utunnel is easy to use. Thought I am not professional in network, I could still set up everything and get access to VPN server with simple steps. Furthermore, the service fee is valuable versus it is speed and stability.

Desvantagens

I did not observe any improvement area for this software so far.

Vinayan
Vinayan
  • Setor: Internet

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Perfect VPN for Business use

Avaliado em 12/03/2020

Finding a simple and stable business VPN was not an easy task for me. I tried many VPN solutions and finally figured out UTunnel Business VPN very recently. It is easy to setup, stable and secure VPN that perfectly works for my organization.

Vantagens

UTunnel Business VPN is one of the most effective VPN solutions that fit any SMB budget. It does not require any hefty upfront cost or technical know-how to deploy a business server. The VPN comes with a lot of additional features and helps to limit access to our business resources. UTunnel VPN’s easy to use web-application helps me manage my business VPN servers on the go.

Desvantagens

Although the client has a user-friendly interface, including admin features in the app would have made things easier. Now it requires to be accessed via a browser to make any admin changes.

Mariella
  • Setor: Desenvolvimento e comércio exterior
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

a very effective vpn services. highly recommended.

Avaliado em 26/02/2023

This is a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED VPN!! I hope I can convince all of you to use UTunnel!! You'll not get disappointed!!

Vantagens

I like how friendly user it is. I am not really that much of a tech savvy but this one really saves up a lot of my time as it is very easy to use. I was able to use this product for my daily work.

Desvantagens

Honestly, I can't think of anything.. And I very much meant it!

Rokshana
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Easy and secure VPN Solution

Avaliado em 26/02/2023

Very reliable VPN for me.

Very reliable VPN for me.

Vantagens

UTunnel is the best cloud-based VPN software since I've been working on it. Utunnel is easy, fast and reliable VPN to use. Its user-friendly interface for server management and very simple. Utunnel has a lot of public VPN servers, high speed and easy to setup.

Desvantagens

Since I have been using it, there has been no problem with it.

• Setor: Gestão da educação

Security with UTunnel VPN

Avaliado em 01/03/2023

Vantagens

What struck me the most is the dependability of UTunnel despite being such a young VPN company. Every document was secure between me and the clients that I handled for a good 5 months.

Desvantagens

As of the moment, I couldn't name one. Maybe because I haven't used it for a long time, but so far everything seems to be running very smoothly.

Rizabelle
Rizabelle
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best VPN Software to use ever.

Vantagens

I love all the features this software offers, especially the idea of securing confidential information safely and the ease of integrating it with our existing business process.

Desvantagens

I think this software is a perfect VPN to avail. Especially for your growing business since it doesn't show difficulties integrating business processes.

Stefany
Stefany
  • Setor: Logística e cadeia de fornecimento

Great Experience ! Simple and user-friendly interface

Avaliado em 21/02/2023

Overall, UTunnel VPN is a good VPN service that offers a simple and user-friendly interface, a wide range of server locations, and reliable customer support.

Vantagens

One of the standout features of UTunnel VPN is its simplicity and user-friendly interface. The installation and configuration process is straightforward, and the app is easy to navigate even for beginners. It offers various features such as unlimited bandwidth, high-speed servers, multiple protocols, and easy-to-use apps for different devices.

Desvantagens

There were no obstacles to overcome because, the company offers excellent customer support and provides useful guides and tutorials on their website.

Lourds Val
Lourds Val
  • Setor: Fotografia

Very amazing VPN application

Avaliado em 02/03/2023

Overall, the product provides good security on any device that you use it too. Have no issues unlike some VPN apps out there, very easy to use, user friendly, and would highly recommend

Vantagens

The simplicity and user-friendliness of the UTunnel VPN interface is one of its most notable qualities. The setup and setting processes are simple, and the software is simple to use even for beginners. It has several features such as limitless bandwidth, high-speed servers, diverse protocols, and simple apps for various devices.

Desvantagens

With my time using this application I can tell you that I have no issues with this and should 100% recommend using this app

Hiezel Ann
Hiezel Ann

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Untunnel VPN is a super-fast program that offers safe and secured Internet surfing.

Vantagens

I've tried a lot of VPN applications with a similar purpose but this is the best. It's easy to use, highly informative and essential to my daily works. This is very worth it. You can surf the Internet safely and anonymously without any configuration by pressing only one button. Safe VPN encrypts your Internet connection to make it harder for outside parties to monitor your online behavior. This makes it safer than a regular proxy and increases your Internet security, especially when utilizing Wi-Fi.

Desvantagens

While I am dealing with Untunnel VPN, I have no complaints using this app.

Christian Arkins
Christian Arkins
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Great VPN

Vantagens

I love this VPN software. I was able to setup VPN server myself and having smooth experience. I would recommend this to my friends if they are looking for a reliable VPN.

Desvantagens

I still need to figure out what's wrong but so far all is good.