HubSpot Marketing Hub

Tudo em uma plataforma de marketing de atração.

(4.603)
Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

4603 avaliações

Linoelson S.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Fácil de usar

Avaliado em 29/01/2021

Minha empresa não conseguia produzir muito, mas quando conhecemos esse programa tudo mudou!

Vantagens

De como é fácil de usar... tudo muito intuitivo!

Desvantagens

Porque demorou tanto para ser lançado no mercado.

Willian rodney D.
  • Setor: Redação e edição de texto
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Testando uso

Avaliado em 16/12/2020

ainda em teste.

Vantagens

Testar aplicações e videos com revisão das respostas dos usos.

Desvantagens

Nada de interessante. Tudo normal. Podem ser feitas revisões e melhorias.

• Setor: Design
  • Usado Mensal durante Avaliação gratuita

What I think

Avaliado em 27/12/2020

Ele é eficiente e eficaz, pode melhorar mais, mas de momento tenho poucas queixas.

Vantagens

O que mais gostei é a facilidade de uso e a automação eficiente.

Desvantagens

O que menos gostei é que sendo pago devia ter melhoramento nos seus serviços.

Nicole J.

Powerful and Easy to Use

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

Marketing Hub has allowed us to become a full-fledged marketing team with 2 contributing people on average. We went from one blog a week and one newsletter a month to a completely integrated marketing strategy.

The onboarding process was borderline delightful and we've had excellent support ever since.

Vantagens

The most impactful aspect of Hubspot is its all-in-one capabilities— especially for small businesses. I never felt like we were paying for features we didn't need. Automation features like workflows, support surveys, sequences, and content scheduling allowed us to operate at the level of a larger team. We could push more content and reach more audiences than was previously impossible.

And, the customer support is PHENOMENAL. When reaching out to support actually solves your problem without taking a chunk away from your day is huge IMO. I love using chat support because you can include links and screenshots to address problems quickly.

Desvantagens

Honestly, Hubspot adapts so much that my complaints aren't relevant for very long. However, I do really wish we could set up our own rules to manage duplicate contacts and contact - company associations. There are also some features that seem silly to have to upgrade to enterprise to receive like multi-variate landing page testing.

Zoho CRM e ActiveCampaign
Andrew D.
  • Setor: Aparelhos médicos

Hubspot Is An Upgrade

Avaliado em 20/01/2022

Overall, Hubspot is a solid B+ type of software. I'm glad it's there, I'm lucky to have it, and I don't even have an idea of something better to recommend right now. But that being said, there are a handful of fixes that, if implemented, Hubspot could be among the best. I don't even have access to the sales or web design module. I feel like if I did, it may even move it up a rank.

Vantagens

Hubspot does a lot of useful things for a marketer and makes automation easy. You don't need to have deep coding intelligence or skills to manage marketing for a client or business. The email marketing tools alone are some of the best I've used. There are other features in place that just make the application more useful than others. Hubspot is typically easy to use and makes my job easier - not harder.

Desvantagens

Hubspot has gone down a handful of times, or encountered issues where some aspects could have been affected on the customer or site owner's ends. Usually these were fixed quickly and not a big issue. Something I really don't like is the user interface for creating landing pages or web pages seems obtuse. No matter how many times I go back and learn it, I feel like there are better ways to get to the drag and drop editor, or that there could be better ways to edit the content of pages. The Hubble language and interface when it comes to editing Hubspot's page modules is intimidating and unpleasant to use. By contrast, the drag-and-drop editor is fine. Customer Personas exist in the property settings for some reason. For every brilliant addition to Hubspot's toolset, there is a goofy decision behind how things work or how users are expected to use the software. I feel intuitive design isn't always behind these decisions, but am hopeful things will improve in the future.

Razões para escolher o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Emma wasn't great to use for making emails more customizable. The interface seemed kind of outdated. Hubspot just does a lot more - but it costs more too. (At least I believe it did)

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot seemed more like the tool we needed for our needs. Hubspot Academy and their blogs also meant we were already familiar with them.
Daniel B.
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Expensive unless you use the very basics

Avaliado em 20/01/2022

Frustrating and expensive for the things that I want to use like RSS feeds and access to great templates. If you have $800 a month to spend and time to get through the learning curve it’s one of the best out there.

Vantagens

Great CRM and it’s free. The email campaign platform and list building is good to.

Desvantagens

If you need email automation its out of reach for small business. Also, the landing page and website builder is slow, cumbersome and there are zero free templates at the basic marketing level.

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

I only found out about active campaign later, otherwise for the price I would’ve gone with that.
  • Setor: Esportes
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great Value! Very Powerful Software for Very Little!

Avaliado em 14/12/2021

Overall, I've been really impressed with Hubspot Marketing. It has been incredibly important with driving leads and engagement with our new start up.

That being said, I believe the Cons outlined are minor but things to keep in mind.

Vantagens

- Very Powerful Software for the Value! - As a small small startup, we were really impressed with the value of the Starter CRM Suite bundle. We were able to get not only the marketing hub, but also sales hub, service hub and operations hub.
- Analytics - It is crazy how much you can do with their analytics! The reporting is very good for the value.
- Marketing Emails, Content Assistance - They do a great job with not only providing the above analytics, but they go over the top by providing resources (blogs, studies, etc.) within the analytics pages that can help with identifying how to improve.

Desvantagens

- Support - knowledgable, but at times slow with response rates... If you don't get a hold of someone on their chat functionality right away, you likely will not hear back for a day. This proved to be difficult when setting up the account at times.
- Hubspot Marketing Academy - I was very excited to learn more about the tool with their educational academy videos. After going through the course, I saw that almost 30%-40% of the content was clearly focused on Hubspot account holders who had the two higher paid tiers (we have the "starter"). This was incredibly frustrating because in order to receive certification, you had to understand aspects of the platform that you didn't have... With that in mind, I was prepared to learn, but instead had to sit what felt like an informercial. This felt like a disconnect when there were other videos in the same academy course that emphasized how important it is to create content specific to your audience... I think they missed the boat on this. That said, I wish they had a way to have these certifications specific to your package. Last thing to note: it seems like this was the only certification that had this dynamic. Their other academy courses (thus far) have been good.

Salesforce Marketing Cloud

Razões para escolher o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Pipedrive's least expensive version did not hit on stride with what we were looking for. There seemed to be a lot of clicks, I didn't like the user interface and it seemed like their integration partners were not as robust as Hubspots.

Pipedrive

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Way way way to expensive.
Shelly S.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

HubSpot Marketing Hub is Perfect for all of our marketing needs.

Avaliado em 14/12/2021

HubSpot has given us one place to see all of the people that interact with our company in one spot. I can efficiently tell which campaigns are working and make tweaks to campaigns on the fly. The A/B testing capabilities are so easy to use.

Vantagens

I like the ease of creating custom pages and forms as well as the ability to track all assets of one campaign in one place. It is invaluable to be able to see it all in one dashboard.

Desvantagens

Integration took more work than I expected. Some of the API's - like eventbrite, have issues. The social media publisher is good but does not allow you to do some of the things you want to do, like tag people.

Pardot

Razões para escolher o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Not enough integration and no social media or campaign tracking.

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

More flexibility and features for the money. Simpler to use that Pardot.
Samantha L.
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário

All in one!

Avaliado em 14/12/2021

I was able to build out email workflows and send out things when users met certain criterias. This also housed the company blog and all of the social media.

Vantagens

I used HubSpot Marketing Hub at my previous job as a marketing manager. There was definitely a learning curve, but it was super useful. Having an all in one place for all of my campaigns was awesome. Building out workflows was great as well.

Desvantagens

Workflows could be finicky. Also, we couldn't do an easy integration into the CRM platform we were using. I know that HubSpot comes with a free one, but switching would have been a beast of a project.

SharpSpring from Constant Contact

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

We knew a hubspot consultant so we thought it may be an easier transition
Caleb C.
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

HubSpot Marketing Hub is a marketing multi-tool

Avaliado em 02/12/2021

My overall experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub is a great one, in my opinion it's miles ahead of Dynamics in terms of user friendliness.

Vantagens

the #1 best part about HubSpot Marketing Hub is the user interface, it is very easy to learn and pick up straight away!

Desvantagens

While it is easy to use, there are some limitations in terms of customization. That being said, I consider this a worthy trade-off.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Easy to use yet powerful marketing automation

Vantagens

This is a feature-rich and powerful tool for SMB - MM marketing functions, providing everything you need to enhance your marketing campaigns.

Desvantagens

Some of the reporting and analytics can be a bit inaccurate or hard to customise to specific needs. Integration with Salesforce isn't perfect.

Marketo Engage e Pardot

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost compared with the functionality provided, and the online community and resources available.
Molly P.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

HubSpot makes it easy to manage leads

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

Overall, our experience has been great! It's been extremely helpful

Vantagens

Hubspot makes it super easy to track our customers' progress through our processes.

Desvantagens

Hubspot can be a little bit complicated for new users to learn, or to find specific features

Keap, ClickUp, Asana, monday.com e Trello

Hubspot was better suited for our needs

Keap

Hubspot was better suited for our needs
Brett B.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

Must Have for Business

Avaliado em 15/01/2022

HubSpot has definitely helped me to improve my engagement with clients, as well as, understand where I needed to focus my efforts

Vantagens

My favorite part of the software if the fact that it grabs every email from your Gmail account and creates a contact for you with all of their online contact info. Brilliant!

Desvantagens

I love the software - I really don't have any complaints.

Tom K.

Hubspot Marketing Hub is the Must Have solutions for every marketer

Avaliado em 26/01/2022

Hubspot is a marketing solution that I have used for nearly a decade. I have deployed at every company I have worked for and when I started my own business I knew I would deploy it there. I recommend to my clients and can't wait to see what the team at Hubspot comes up with next.

Vantagens

Hubspot is such and easy tool for marketers to utilize right out of the box without having to leverage the IT team or a group of developers unless you want to. If you are a small business, you get a robust solution right out of the box and can start deploying campaigns, emails, list management and more the day you start.

Desvantagens

While there are many integrations the biggest thing missing is the integration with accounting solutions is the biggest short coming. Many small businesses could absolutely benefit from easy integrations for smaller cloud based accounting solutions like Wave App and more.

Marketo Engage, Pardot e Salesforce Sales Cloud

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

HubSpot is so easy to use, deploy and customize to your needs and not having to involve IT for every detail is every marketers dream. No other software compared on these fronts, so the decision was simple.
Aaron R.
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Great Now, and Getting Better Faster Than Any Other Competitor

Avaliado em 19/09/2021

With Hubspot, we were trying to get all our marketing in once place to help keep from creating a spiderweb of tools. We used Hubspot for list organization, drip campaigns, attribution tracking, ad posting, customer service, sales pipeline, email campaigns, service tickets, and more.

Vantagens

This software is here to help create great customer experiences, and as a marketer you can focus on that. Hubspot has spent so much time making this software easy to use, that I can't name any other software that even comes close. It's incredible how easy it is to deploy a campaign, monitor performance, manage lists, and do so across multiple channels, and product lines. And what I love most, is that they continue to listen to their customers, and create great tools for marketers, so that they can create great customer experiences. So many high dollar software companies take your money, and forget about you. Hubspot goes above and beyond, always innovating and providing incredible customer service. We were in Enterprise, and if we ever had a problem, they would chat, phone call, or screen share with us any time of day, in under 15 minutes. Love these guys forever. Additionally, attribution tracking is incredible on this, I've never seen anything even close. You can see exactly how many sales you converted from campaigns, forms, marketing channels, and it's so easy to pull together. Going to Hubspot after using GA, FB, and LI pixels, you will begin to use Hubspot as your source of truth and never look back.

Desvantagens

The social media monitoring and posting tools were there, but not the best. Likely though, this is because social media companies don't develop integration tools right away, so Hubspot can only do so much. Posting to social can be done, but posting Instagram stories, tagging other brands, etc will likely give you difficulty.

Razões para escolher o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Needed to be able to deploy campaigns, and changes quicker, at high quality.

Mailchimp e Capsule

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

The product was great, and it was clear their team understood our goals and needs.
Juan M.

Great marketing tool for SMB

Avaliado em 14/08/2021

Hubspot marketing hub is a robust marketing tool for small and medium businesses. Working as a growth manager I found it very convenient to complement Hubspot CRM and Sales hub with its marketing hub. It gives you the possibility of managing your growth strategies in one-stop tool. This makes everyday work simpler, which is not a small thing at all.
When looking for more advance features, specially in reporting and automation, you may have to look for complementary tools.

Vantagens

I really like its ease of use. It's very well integrated with different useful plugins like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack and specially Zoom.
It's part of Hubspot CRM solutions, thus if you are already working with the CRM, adding Marketing features comes very handy to use a one-stop marketing/sales software.
Customization comes effortless and no coding is required. Administrating templates and contact properties can be done by non-experience users. Hubspot learning curve is quite short, getting used to the platforms can be done in a speedy fashion.

Desvantagens

I wish Analytics and reporting features would be more advanced. Creating reports and dashboard is straightforward, but when it comes to more sophisticated visualization, Hubspot falls short. You may need to integrate with a BI Tool to get the most of your visualizations.
Marketing automation can be done with its Workflow features. However I felt disappointed finding out that Email sequences can not be included as part of an automated workflow.
Variable pricing dependent on the number of contacts is not the most convenient. When managing an extensive contact list, it can become too expensive too fast.

Zoho CRM, Marketo Engage e Pipedrive

Razões para escolher o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Nimble counted with very promising features, that did not live up to the expectation. Hubspot was a well know, leading solution in the CRM space and counted with embedded marketing tools. It allow us to reduce the number of tools (e.g. Mailchimp) in our marketing and sales teams.

Nimble

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Hubspot provided sales and marketing solutions, reducing the need of working with multiple tools at the same time. We were looking for a one-stop marketing saas.
Brent w P.

Love HubSpot Marketing Hub - Dislike the way they handle contacts

Avaliado em 29/04/2021

My overall experience was positive and it covered 99% of our requirements.

Vantagens

HubSpot is fantastic and the MarketHub handles everything we do including Social Media, Ads, and emails. I love that we can easily create landing page that work with an email, track users and even add a code to our website to track where users have been on our site (Registered users)

Desvantagens

The way they use contacts made the product VERY expensive. I would prefer to see a large bucket of users along with a way to keep users in our account when we don't use them for marketing. It was a significant cost to load users and then never market to them. I understand they maybe making some changes at this time but we chose to leave because of this cost.

Razões para escolher o HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost of HubSpot was the only reason we switched

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

It was the easiest to use
Cecilia H.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Scalable, easy to deploy, faster ROI

Avaliado em 10/02/2021

Excellent. Couldn't be better compared to other software vendors. Solving problems, getting things done is intuitive, fast, excellent customer support.

Vantagens

Compared to other automation platforms, deployment is easier and takes only weeks to start. Inmediately after is in production, we've started to improve processes to make them more effective meaning, getting more inquiries, request for proposals and quotations.
Integrating Hubspot to other enterprise software is SO smooth and easy, no need to spend months to get data from different softwares to integrate front-end and back-end.

Desvantagens

Dashboard could be more flexible or include more default pre-set dashboards by category. It is getting better compared to a year ago but still needs some extra effort, specially the dashboards related to content (blogs).

Dynamics 365 e Marketo Engage

Razões para escolher o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Easy of use, scalable licensing model, TCO.

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

TCO considering license, deployment and post-deployment maintenance cost and complexity.
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

Beware of the Ad Spending Limit

Avaliado em 11/01/2021

I signed up for another year to get access to Microsoft Ads control (supposed to be in BETA.)

Vantagens

When enabled, it is easy to review the overall advertising performed in Google, LinkedIn and Facebook. Basically an All-In-One platform to create content, share content and see who interacts with the media.

Desvantagens

Recently learned about a $10,000 limit per month on advertising. Normally do not spend this much monthly, but I was on Holiday. Going on my 11th day without using the ADS feature. (It stopped allowing maintenance of the ads through the easy to use control panel for ads because I went 465 dollars over the limit in December.)

Razões para escolher o HubSpot Marketing Hub

The first year I was able to basically get a price match, but that was taken away recently.

Act-On

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Tried Salesforce a few years ago, and the learning curve was much too high.
Ravindu R.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Personal Review of HubSpot Marketing Automation

Avaliado em 19/12/2020

HubSpot Marketing Hub dominates in our email promoting gathering. The email formats help get you through the cycle of email creation in a proficient style. HubSpot additionally has imposing contact with the executives and mix with an assortment of web-based media devices. Notwithstanding the computerization and email advertising capacities of this item, the organization additionally dispatched a client relationship with the executives (CRM) arrangement in HubSpot CRM just as an assistance work area offering. The entirety of the highlights of HubSpot CRM is fused into HubSpot Marketing Hub. While the combination between these contributions could be more grounded, it's something the organization keeps on improving. HubSpot is extremely near a start to finish client confronting showcasing and backing suite that may give organizations like Salesforce a run for their cash.

Vantagens

HubSpot Marketing Hub, which begins at $50 every month, is an incredible all-around promoting mechanization membership administration that ends up coordinating an assortment of CRM, email advertising, and deals arrangements. Considered by numerous individuals to be a spearheading item in its class, it can satisfy the requirements of little to medium size organizations (SMB) hoping to set their advertising arrangement center. While it is expensive, HubSpot Marketing Hub offers an exhaustive list of capabilities and multifaceted arrangements portfolio that encourages it stands its ground against driving items in the classification. It is tantamount to Salesforce Pardot, which alongside HubSpot, is an Editors' Choice for showcasing robotization. The organization offers a quickly developing programming portfolio that is complete regardless of whether it requires a precarious expectation to absorb information for new clients.

Desvantagens

The Enterprise plan costs $3,200 every month (charged yearly). It gives you admittance to 10,000 contacts, income detailing, custom occasion robotization triggers, and vast mission revealing. You can add HubSpot's free Sales and CRM apparatuses to move contact information into the deals and administration channel for essential requirements. You can likewise pay to turn on HubSpot's further developed Sales and CRM instruments should you require further developed highlights.

Winnie M.
  • Setor: Rádio e televisão
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

HUBSPOT MARKETING AUTOMATION

Avaliado em 04/12/2020

In case you're needing an apparatus that will assist you with overseeing everything beginning to end, at that point yes — HubSpot CRM may be an interesting point.

Vantagens

It's really an across the board stage for everything and anything promoting, deals, and client care, across the board place.

It incorporates free CRM programming for your business groups, promoting robotization programming, email showcasing, online media the executives, and client assistance instruments.

It's anything but difficult to utilize and you can even utilize it as a CMS for content promoting or to construct your site.
In any event, utilizing only the free arrangement for promoting robotization, you can begin developing and sustaining your email list.

Email showcasing is urgent on the grounds that it has a ROI unrivaled by some other kind of advertising.

Desvantagens

HubSpot offers restricted highlights in its free form, so you'll simply have the option to utilize it for the most essential things. In addition, as your business develops, the costs you should pay will likewise rise, and steeply.

For example, their Starter plan ($50) just incorporates 1,000 contacts. In the event that you go past that, you'll need to buy in to their Professional arrangement, which will permit you to add another 1,000 contacts to your information base, yet it'll hamper you $800 every month.

Furthermore, on the off chance that you require more, at that point you'll need to get their Enterprise plan at $3,200 every month. All things considered, this will just offer you a limit of 10,000 contacts.
When you consent to an agreement — like six or a year — you're secured, period. There are no early abrogations or discounts. On the off chance that you don't utilize your greatest number of contacts or acknowledge you don't care for a particular instrument, it doesn't make a difference.

You will keep on being charged (regardless of whether it's consistently) until you've satisfied the whole agreement cost.

While this may be OK for organizations whose procedures and cycles fit well with HubSpot's highlights, this isn't down to earth for organizations that are as yet in all the more a testing period. In the event that you need to encounter HubSpot's full advantages, running everything through its foundation is the suggested strategy.

Dave G.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The step up for when you're getting serious

Avaliado em 11/12/2020

I've worked with Hubspot as an individual, with a large multi-national company and a medium-sized non-profit. I would say that most solopreneurs should probably stick with MailChimp or MailPoet. When you have a good budget for marketing, definitely consider a move to HubSpot.
I've also used Pardot by SalesForce and it's very comparable. I believe Hubspot is easier in the beginning than Pardot, while Pardot has better connectivity to outside systems (like SalesForce, of course).

Vantagens

Hubspot is amazing, with great tools for list building, segmentation and email marketing. The process for building emails is easy and enjoyable and the workflow automation is a breeze. I've used MailChimp and Pardot and Hubspot is very different from either of those. Hubspot is for the company that's ready to up their marketing game to the next level while still being simple enough that your team can be onboarded and working quickly.

Desvantagens

I'm not really a fan of the blog and landing page functionality and i really think you should do those on your own website and then tie them into Hubspot, which is fairly simple to do. Also, when you get into "Deals" and integrating sales and reporting from other systems, the simplicity goes out the window. It can still be done, but it's not as easy as the email marketing functionality.
Also, Hubspot has its own language and terminology, so it can be a bit confusing until you get used to it.

Pardot

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

In both cases where i was involved in the choice, it primarily came down to budget. The first instance, Pardot wasn't as built out as it is now (that was a few years ago and my memory might be fuzzy) but they are definitely a viable option now.
Andreas R.
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Mit HubSpot habe ich meine Marketingstrategie erleichtert und das gesamte Team, die Tools und...

Avaliado em 21/10/2020

Das Beantworten von E-Mails, das Senden von Begrüßungsnachrichten oder die Versendung von E-Mails kann sehr zeitaufwändig und ermüdend sein, wenn dies manuell geschieht. In Fällen, in denen die Benutzerzahl zu groß ist, könnte es sogar unmöglich sein. Die beste Lösung für diese Probleme ist die Verwendung von HubSpot.

Vantagens

Bei der Automatisierung des Marketings verlassen wir uns auf das individuelle Verhalten zur Anpassung von E-Mails, Inhalten und Angeboten. Automatisieren Sie E-Mail-Kampagnen, um unseren Interessenten zu helfen, den Funnel zu durchlaufen und qualifiziertere Absatzmöglichkeiten zu generieren. Es werden auch besondere E-Mails erstellt, ohne dass Codes geändert werden müssen. Sie können zwischen einem Dutzend verschiedener Aktivierungen, Bedingungen und Aktionen wählen, um die entsprechenden E-Mails zur richtigen Zeit an die richtigen Kunden zu senden. Aber das Beste von allem ist, dass jeder Workflow, den die Software erzeugt, mit einem klaren Ziel verknüpft werden kann, so dass wir immer wissen, ob unsere E-Mails korrekt funktionieren. Da die Workflows Teil der vollständig integrierten Marketing-Plattform sind, verfügt sie auch über die Tools, um unsere Datenbank zu erweitern.

Desvantagens

Die Vermarktung kann ein komplexer Prozess werden, abgesehen von den wirtschaftlichen Kosten, die durch ihre Nutzung entstehen. Auch bei so vielen Instrumenten laufen wir Gefahr, uns auf eines zu konzentrieren und viele automatisierte Marketingmöglichkeiten auszulassen, und wir würden für Funktionen bezahlen, die wir nicht nutzen. Darüber hinaus haben alle Tools für automatisiertes Marketing ihre Basis in der Segmentierung von Leads, und ihre Funktion besteht darin, Informationen über diese Nutzer zu sammeln, um ihnen bestimmte Inhalte zu liefern. Das Problem dabei ist, dass diese Informationen oft nicht immer genau genug sind und dazu führen könnten, dass wir Inhalte zur falschen Zeit an nicht geeignete Personen liefern und dann nichts bekommen, was uns oder dem Kunden bei seiner Entscheidungsfindung oder der betreffenden Marke bei ihrem Wachstum nützt.

Norma C.
  • Setor: Indústria têxtil
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Small to Mid Sized Business use

Avaliado em 17/10/2020

Overall, its a pretty good experience, everything is extremely streamline, although I hope more features will be added in the future. I would continue using this just for like newer customers and keep older customers on our old system only because the migration is very time consuming. Each customer would have to be recreated due to the lack of migration tools.

Vantagens

Great for small/startup or mid sized businesses to help their sales force track their sales data with many features for goals and customer data all in an easy to view window. Its pretty easy to setup companies and contacts with a ton of fields that you can customize. The file organization for each customer is easy to use and very self-explanatory. The software overall isn't overcomplicated and most of it is pretty self-explanatory. The emailing system is an excellent feature for making sure you have a record of all conversation with a customer.

Desvantagens

So depending on the complexity of the business, the lack of features may be an issue, the software is pretty streamline right now just due to the limited amount of features available. I would've liked to see a few more options for file organization and customer organization. The email system as mentioned in the pro section is very useful in keeping track of conversations but it can only be applied to one customer at a time. It would be nice to be able to tell the software where you would like to store the messages. Another feature would be integration. There aren't a lot of options of integrating with custom CRM/ERP software right now, there are only 3 integration options available. So this is great for any company starting from scratch but alot of migration work for companies that have already established a system.

Razões para escolher o HubSpot Marketing Hub

Needed a CRM that could store and track conversations between consumers and sales team.

Razões para mudar para o HubSpot Marketing Hub

The cost and the simplicity of the software. Due to a language barrier, Hubspot was easy to train users.
Hale S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Everything under one roof.... and amazing customer support.

Avaliado em 22/07/2020

Vantagens

Hubspot is pretty easy to set up and offers a view across your entire organization from Marketing to Sales to Customer Success.
Before switching to Hubspot we were using tons of different tools that weren't integrated which causes things to fall between the cracks. The best thing about Hubspot is having everything right in one place. Also, Hubspot's customer support is really amazing. You can get someone on the phone in minutes which is so important when you are trying to deliver things under a deadline.

Desvantagens

I feel that Hubspot's Landing Page builder is not as good as they claim for people without web design skills.
If you are a web designer with knowledge of html & css you will probably like it, but if you don't have those skills you will be limited with what you can do with their landing page builder.
Hubspot claims that it is a drag and drop builder, but that's not really the case.
We eventually stopped using Hubspot's Landing Page Builder and switched to Unbounce for landing pages which is much easier.