Avast Business Antivirus

IT management and computer security software for SMBs

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

49 avaliações

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

muito bom, boa aparência e funcionalidade.

Avaliado em 19/09/2021

nunca me deixou na mão, produto simples e fácil de usar, ja faz muitos anos que uso e não mudo.

Vantagens

produto ótimo vale o custo beneficio, fácil de usar e resolve as minhas necessidades.

Desvantagens

acho que deveria ter mais contato ao cliente antes mesmo de vender.
exemplo: ver e sugerir o que o cliente realmente precisa no pacote e não oferecer complementos depois de já instalado no sistema.

Augusto R.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Excellent antivirus.

Avaliado em 11/09/2021

Except for what I mentioned about the installation, my overall experience using avast over 10 years is good, I have no complaints and it always did its job: protect me.

Vantagens

The free version works very well, obviously it doesn't have all the features that the premium version has (which I recommend 100%) but it's still a good option. The protection levels it offers are really good, in real time and complete scans avoiding maleware, spyware, ransomware, etc.
The GUI it's great, and the software has an IA that's constantly looking for possible new threats.
This program will not affect the performance of the computer. It has a version for PC, macOS, iOS and Android.

Desvantagens

Something I don't like about the AV is that when you going to instal it, it offers us to also install software that is not related to virus protection.

Luis G.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Perfect Privacy Software for Any Business

Avaliado em 02/03/2021

I highly recommend Avast Business for any Online Marketplace or Team that uses frequent online transactions. This keeps all browsing and transaction history completely private and secured from Viruses.

Vantagens

This is the most solid Privacy and Browsing Antivirus software that allows Add Block, Bank Privacy and much more. This Keeps every aspect of your online Business protected.

Desvantagens

I dislike the adds that continue to appear at times and that sometimes certain settings such as add block turn off. Other than this, no complaints.

Samantha L.
  • Setor: Pesquisa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Too much ads and prompts, and gets quite misleading sometimes.

Avaliado em 26/01/2021

Overall it's still a great piece of software. Just that it's Cons have scared me away to use Kaspersky now.

Vantagens

Does not hog up CPU resources, to the point, and interface is relatively easy-to-use. It's got a whole bunch of features, but really the only one I like and use is the web antivirus. That's all it needs.

Desvantagens

Sometimes quite misleading to tell me to opt into the Pro. It's got a prominent button to start a free trial for the paid software, but the "Free" icon is grey and put on the side so in the beginning I thought free option is not offered anymore.

Also, gives some false-positives sometimes. We build websites, and one of the websites we built for a client is always blocked by Avast. It's a false-positive.

Hi Samantha,

Thank you for your suggestion.
To formally submit a new idea to our developers, please click the "+ Submit idea" button at the top right of our product board page here: https://portal.productboard.com/afb/1-avast-business-hub/tabs/1-roadmap/submit-idea.

Please reference the following article for tips on how to best address false positives: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/Products/General_Help/Whitelisting/SubmittingFalsePositives.htm?Highlight=false%20positives

Qamar A.
  • Setor: Companhias aéreas/Aviação
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Avast business Antivirus- best defence against cyberthreats

Avaliado em 06/07/2021

It's an excellent experience to start using Avast Business Antivirus, the best solution to counter cyber threats. I am still a passionate user of this fantastic tool and enjoying its features with the comfort of a secure PC.

Vantagens

Avast Business Antivirus provides excellent data security against viruses and malware in a very reasonable yearly plan. There is no free version, but a free trial is a better option to understand this fantastic tool's working efficiency. I have been using Avast business Antivirus for a long time, and it's a tremendous antivirus that saves my precious data from cyber threats. I never got frustrated by unwanted interruptions from the software. Automatically updates when Connecting with the internet. It blocks unwanted content and suggests to me how to protect my PC from viruses. It runs quietly on the backend and consumes minimal memory. Indicate and efficiently remove the threats. Avast provides me with add Block, Bank Privacy, and so many other cool features.

Desvantagens

In a full scan, it seems to be slow but gives accurate results at the end. I did not find anything to be less liked.

Gene R.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Happy Customer Who Likes Simplicity and Worry Free Security

Avaliado em 25/02/2021

Once the software was deployed maintenance is a breeze.

Vantagens

The Software is easy to use and runs quietly on the backend without a lot of memory degradation.

Desvantagens

Deployment and initial setup and use of the Business Interface were a bit confusing at first as the installation and management instructions were not readily accessible as to where to find them.

Norton AntiVirus

Razões para mudar para o Avast Business Antivirus

Avast always works and never slows our systems down.
Mário M.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Review of AVAST Business Antivirus

Avaliado em 16/02/2021

The internal network was having some attacks by the server, this software was an asset as it does not hear any more attempts to enter.

Vantagens

It does not overload the server.

Intuitive interface.

Simple to configure the firewall.

cloud management platform

the low price of the application

Desvantagens

So far I haven't detected anything bad in this application.

ESET Endpoint Security

Razões para mudar para o Avast Business Antivirus

The simplicity, the low cost, anda a good radar sistem to protect the server enterprise.
Masturah D.
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Effective anti virus software

Avaliado em 03/08/2021

Vantagens

Avast Business Antivirus is really effective in protecting my work computer and monitoring my internet activities. It will giving alert if any of my downloaded files is containing a suspicious program and will quarantine it immediately and will advice me what to do with the suspicious program.

Desvantagens

Full deep scanning session will draw too much of my computer resources like RAM and CPU power, it will make other software that i use while it scanning the computer will running slow and crash. A schedule timer for it to do a full scan should be set to avoiding it interfering with my work time.

Nimubona W.
  • Setor: Internet

My review on Avast Business Antivirus

Avaliado em 19/07/2021

My experience with Avast Business Antivirus has been good and it is my favorite antivirus and I use it to protect my PC.

Vantagens

Avast Business Antivirus offers several features.

Avast Business Antivirus offers a free trial which helps the user before upgrading to the paid version.

The price for the paid version is affordable.
Its price is also reasonable if we consider its efficiency and its qualities.

Avast Business Antivirus sends notifications about security issues and advises users on the security of their devices.

Avast Business Antivirus is easy to use and It blocks unwanted content easily.

Desvantagens

What I don't like about Avast Business Antivirus is that it takes too long to scan all the files.

when Avast Business Antivirus is activated, some functions on PC become difficult to perform, forcing me to deactivate Avast first.

Ghanshyam G.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Review of Avast Business Antivirus- Best antivirus

Avaliado em 07/02/2021

It is best for small business as well as we can use it for personal computer also. As the price is little high we can comprise the price due to the best security features.

Vantagens

It has clean modern interface and easy to use.
It has good threat, malware's detection capabilities and detects in realtime.
It is compatible with most of the operating systems.
It autoscans the external storage devices when connected, if any threats are found it is patched in realtime without hampering the PC.
It has variety of features included like wifi scanner, file Shredder, website scans during surfing (blocks website if threats are found), VPN, sandbox,etc.

Desvantagens

During full scan, the device gets little bit laggy.
It shows several pop-up notification which might be annoying while working.
Pricing is little higher as compared to others.

Sian O.
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

Great Anti-Virus software

Avaliado em 28/05/2021

Over all I al happy with Avast, and will probably continue to use it.

Vantagens

I chose Avast Anti-virus software after taking advantage of the free trial. The paid version has a lot of added benefits, and I find the software easy and clear, with a customer-friendly look. The price is very reasonable compared to many other anti-virus software on the market.

Desvantagens

I was automatically upgraded after the free trial and charged without warning, although I believe the software to be worth the price so in the end, it wasn't a bad thing.

Josip L.
  • Setor: Esportes

Simple but powerful antivirus

Avaliado em 30/04/2021

Avast is protecting our PCs and we haven't encountered a virus for a while now. Previously, we had a real struggle to keep our computers clean of those beasts but now everything is simple and there is one worry less. Once configured properly it protects your PC just as other antivirus software should do but most times some viruses slip in undetected. It really is set it and forget it and is worth every penny.

Vantagens

Avast protects PCs in our companies for more than 2 years now and we never had an incident with viruses, malware, or ransomware. Virus database automatically updates every few hours so your computers are always protected with the latest malware definitions. That is really important because malware is evolving in minutes nowadays.
Our system administrator can enforce policies that automatically quarantine suspicious files and everything important is displayed to him in a nice-looking dashboard. I was a user of antivirus don't even know that antivirus is running. All I can see is just a little icon in the taskbar and that is all. If I try to remove it or close it, I can't because our system administrator configured a policy that doesn't allow normal users to do that.
Other than virus protection, Avast offers a lot more. Automatic cleanup of junk files on PC can be really handy because I often forgot to empty my recycle bin and it uses system storage unnecessarily. There is also a sandboxed browser that allows us to enter banking systems safely and securely even if the main browser is compromised.

Desvantagens

Avast can sometimes be a real resource hog and slow down your computer. I certainly can feel that the computer is sometimes not as responsive as it was before Avast was installed but that only lasts for a couple of seconds and if you are using resource-intensive applications like CAD or some other software like that, you know how important is responsiveness and even seconds can matter.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Arquitetura e planejamento

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Avast mayor protección para tu equipo

Avaliado em 29/04/2021

Durante todo el tiempo que he usado avast mi computador ha funcionado a la perfección, decidí probarlo y creo que es el mejor antivirus que he podido usar, además ofrece una versión de prueba antes de poder comprarlo para que puedas comprobar si es lo que necesitas.

Vantagens

Me gusta que es muy fácil de usar y es bastante explicativo para quienes no entendemos mucho de los procesos que realizan los antivirus, también es muy rápido y extremadamente eficaz a la hora de mantener protegido tu computador.

Desvantagens

Lo que menos me gusta es que requiere de mucho reinicios del computador y constantemente me interrumpe mientras estoy trabajando, me gustaría que se pudieran programar de mejor manera los momentos de reiniciar el computador ya que cuando se requiere el reinicio de parte de avast suele volverse un poco lento.

Krzysztof K.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

I recommend

Avaliado em 08/04/2021

we have been using it for many years in the company and we are pleased that our problems with viruses are over the program meets our expectations and is inexpensive

Vantagens

works without problems, does not burden the system, scan is very fast, has extensive protection and firewall, blocks threats in real time and is easy to use it works automatically without any maintenance.

Desvantagens

previous updates blocked sending e-mail attachments, you had to manually set exceptions now everything works smoothly

Ivo M.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Good solutions

Vantagens

The product is simple to use and install.
I like the administration panel.

Desvantagens

The "message to client" function doesn't work.

Symantec Endpoint Security e Avira Antivirus Pro

Hi Ivo,
Thank you for your feedback!
Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this "message to client" issue.
We are here to help.
The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Bishal B.
  • Setor: Software

Best Quality Protection for your devices

Avaliado em 26/01/2021

Avast Business Antivirus is an all in one package for high-end security for devices. It has a 30-day free trial which is very much enough to test using this software. Built-in VPN with Avast is very interesting and helps you strongly to stay hidden at needed times. I personally have used this antivirus for almost 3 years now and I'm totally loving this.

-Easy to install
-Compatible with almost every operating system
-Features VPN and File Shredder too
-Constant updates with new antivirus definitions
-Consumes CPU power efficiently
-Has Built-in patch management

Desvantagens

-Design is not so nice and responsive
-Sometimes it runs random startup system scan
-Lacks management on mobile devices

Joe D.
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Server use at home

Vantagens

Great for my uses on a single home server

Desvantagens

Nothing negative at the moment. It's be easy to use and deploy at my small scale

Wade M.
  • Setor: Maquinário
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

Avast Business

Avaliado em 20/04/2021

Vantagens

Avast Business is a complete anti-virus solution for the enterprise. It is easy to administer and protects clients for any number of outside threats. It is also lightweight, so it doesn't slow any of our workstations down, no matter what the specs of the machine are.

Desvantagens

I wish they would load balance the licensing, or at least offer that option. If I need to add seats, it doesn't adjust to the end date of the existing seats. I can fix that at the main renewal...just wish I didn't have to.

Josine F.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great protection easy to use

Avaliado em 12/02/2021

Overall has been great and I have no intention of changing.

Vantagens

Product is great protection for my business. It is easy to use as install. I like the alerts and the recommendations. It's quite idiot proof.

Desvantagens

I have one piece of software that will not work when avast is active and I can not work out why.

Hi Josine,
Thank you for your positive feedback!

We are here to help. Please contact our technical support specialists at your convenience. The link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

William M.
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Pretty Good Actually

Vantagens

I have found it to be better than expected. It's really handy to see what state other PC's are in when we worth over three sites.

Desvantagens

It often conflicts with one application we have so the operator disables scanning and we did suffer a Randsomware attack as a result.

Hi William,
Thank you for your feedback!

Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this conflict with the application and to have us assist with the ransomware infection.
We are here to help.

Paola L.
  • Setor: Petróleo e energia

Very good antivirus

Avaliado em 06/05/2021

Vantagens

One of the best antivirus I've every used. It blocks everything. Unwanted ads, suspect files and sometimes e-mails from social medias and unknown senders - but I rather leave it like that than to clickbait something that can harm my safety. And you can Unlock some websites so it works just fine.

Desvantagens

No big difference between the free and paid version. I get more reports but they seem kind of useless.

Zechariah A.
  • Setor: E-Learning

Great Antivirus

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

I would recommend this antivirus software to anyone looking for reliable protection.

Vantagens

I've used the Avast suite of products for a few years now and find them to be incredibly reliable at a palatable price. This software in particular updates often to provide top notch virus protection.

Desvantagens

At times the software will choose inopportune moment to update, i.e. watching a movie, etc. but these settings are easily changed.

Ardita S.
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

Good protection

Avaliado em 28/04/2021

Vantagens

Very light for an antivirus . Runs smoothly and is easy to scan . Most of the process are automated and Avast does not require you to micromanage anything .

Desvantagens

It regularly recognizes non-harmful sites or files as threats . But it is better to err on the side of caution .

Anthony M.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Cant beat it for the price

Avaliado em 26/02/2021

I like avast and would recommend it to colleagues looking for a secure, cost-effective security solution.

Vantagens

I like that it just works. It keeps my endpoints safe and makes sure to keep itself updated.

Desvantagens

The managment console can be complicated at times. Doing simple things take multiple maneuvers.

Bob C.
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent security tool for network

Avaliado em 12/02/2021

Vantagens

The software is very easy to setup, use and maintain. The administration web portal is very easy and keeps you updated as to the status of all systems with the software installed.

Desvantagens

None that I have found so far and will renew when prompted.