Avaliações do Avast Essential Business Security

Avast Essential Business Security

4,6 (89)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Software de gestão de TI e segurança de computadores para PMEs

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

89 avaliações

• Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

muito bom, boa aparência e funcionalidade.

Avaliado em 19/09/2021

nunca me deixou na mão, produto simples e fácil de usar, ja faz muitos anos que uso e não mudo.

Vantagens

produto ótimo vale o custo beneficio, fácil de usar e resolve as minhas necessidades.

Desvantagens

acho que deveria ter mais contato ao cliente antes mesmo de vender.
exemplo: ver e sugerir o que o cliente realmente precisa no pacote e não oferecer complementos depois de já instalado no sistema.

• Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Avast Business Antivirus

Avaliado em 14/02/2022

The experience, in general, is very good.
The program is easy to use and install.
It contains...

The experience, in general, is very good.
The program is easy to use and install.
It contains various options such as a VPN.
Device troubleshooting and troubleshooting services and the feature to improve the performance of the device.
It is a semi-integrated product that provides protection from viruses and improves device performance

Vantagens

It includes a variety of tools for analyzing and improving device performance, as well as VPN services.
I also liked the feature to quarantine suspicious programs

Desvantagens

The tracking feature on websites is rather annoying, Some trusted websites are classified as dangerous

Lisa
  • Setor: Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

"Avast provides excellent coverage for our business!"

Avaliado em 09/06/2022

Avast Endpoint Security is one of the best endpoint security solutions available. To begin with, it is convenient to operate and contains the best capabilities for combatting all forms of online threats, such as ransomware, spyware, and solid firewalls. It is inexpensive in comparison to certain other endpoint security applications. The application is continually revised, which assists in coping with all developing threats. Furthermore, its free edition has a plethora of functions and is adaptable to a variety of platforms. I highly suggest this application to anyone who needs to safeguard his or her devices since it is certain, reliable, and simple to use, requiring no expert experience.

Vantagens

Avast corporate antivirus application is the easiest endpoint protection package to set up; simply download and configure the application, enter your key, then you're good to go. As a result, it is less costly than competing endpoint security software. It also alerts us whenever there is a threat and takes good care of it. Therefore, if we are not present, it handles risks and then reports back to us on how it managed them. It's the simplest security software to incorporate; all one needs to do is set up the application, then input your password, and you're ready to go.

Desvantagens

One major downside of this application has been that it lessens internet broadband speed since it keeps running in the meantime, which would have been a significant handicap for me. I dislike the lag that occurs when PCs are withdrawn from the connection. Often it takes much time for the system to be implemented, so I needed to look for material to assist me to expedite the process a little.

Mahmoud
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Overrated antivirus.

Avaliado em 25/04/2022

It didn't measure up to my expectations.
I hope they make changes to the risk assessment function,...

It didn't measure up to my expectations.
I hope they make changes to the risk assessment function, it doesn't estimate threats as it should.

Vantagens

I won't lie, Avast is a true windows defender, it will definitely keep you protected from anything but, it takes no tolerance when it defines some file/program as a threat.

Desvantagens

I never liked how the risk assessment works, most files aren't even an actual threat but it still detect it as a "High Risk" file and erases it.

Zakaria
  • Setor: Hardware

Avast is a great AntiVirus

Avaliado em 31/12/2022

overall experience I would say that avast is a really good antivirus compared to a lot of ones. it is worth using to keep yourself safe.

Vantagens

Avast has done too much to me, it is a really great antivirus and I'm using it for a long time for my computer security. it does a really great job against trojans and bad files. the software has a real monitoring feature that gives you an idea about your system status. the software keeps my data secured and keeps me safe while surfing the internet. the thing that I liked most is that the software improved a lot compared to the old one. I really like feature such as the file shield which scan your computer files and automatically secure them, and there are more good features like web shield and firewall protection which is a good thing, in addition, avast doesn't take or impact your computer performance which is a good thing for gamers.

Desvantagens

to be honest I've never had something strange with this Antivirus.

Fabian
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

If you want your computers to be free of viruses and others, use Avast Business Antivirus

Avaliado em 12/05/2022

I have to attest and acknowledge that for a long time our company uses the services of this important SoftWare, I can guarantee that we have not suffered from any type of malicious program or virus in our system, it is our protective shield against cyber attacks. I recommend it for sure.

Vantagens

One of the qualities that I love the most about this incredible SoftWare is that its interface is very easy and intuitive, that its multiple functions can be carried out by even a 10-year-old child, in our company we have our computer equipment on the network and I can guarantee you that works very well and its performance is excellent and effective in keeping our systems protected.

Desvantagens

Only one or another small inconvenience that is easy to handle, such as restarting the computer causing the brief interruption of work in real time, which leads to the restart of the equipment by the program, which causes some slowdown of the equipment.

Pamela
  • Setor: Maquinário

Hello Simplicity!

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

From start to finish, this was the easiest product to set up. I never worry about my PC security anymore.

Vantagens

Hands down, this is the best antivirus product I have tried since we first starting using computers for daily operations. It was very quick and easy to set up and requires very little input from me. It does what it should and doesn't interfere with any of the other software products I use regularly.

Desvantagens

There have been no issues with this product at all.

Krzysztof
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

I recommend

Avaliado em 08/04/2021

we have been using it for many years in the company and we are pleased that our problems with viruses are over the program meets our expectations and is inexpensive

Vantagens

works without problems, does not burden the system, scan is very fast, has extensive protection and firewall, blocks threats in real time and is easy to use it works automatically without any maintenance.

Desvantagens

previous updates blocked sending e-mail attachments, you had to manually set exceptions now everything works smoothly

Joe
  • Setor: Entretenimento

Server use at home

Vantagens

Great for my uses on a single home server

Desvantagens

Nothing negative at the moment. It's be easy to use and deploy at my small scale

Wade
  • Setor: Maquinário
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Avast Business

Avaliado em 20/04/2021

Vantagens

Avast Business is a complete anti-virus solution for the enterprise. It is easy to administer and protects clients for any number of outside threats. It is also lightweight, so it doesn't slow any of our workstations down, no matter what the specs of the machine are.

Desvantagens

I wish they would load balance the licensing, or at least offer that option. If I need to add seats, it doesn't adjust to the end date of the existing seats. I can fix that at the main renewal...just wish I didn't have to.

• Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica
  • Porte da empresa: 501 - 1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Good tool for protection against malware in IT business

Avaliado em 30/04/2022

Avast business antivirus offers VPN services as well with the usual protection against malware which is the best feature to the best of my knowledge.

Another thing is that Avast is light software and less costly, which is convenient for large business domain users.

Vantagens

The premium Avast antivirus offers the highest protection against online threats like ransomware. It scans your important devices and makes sure protection against any potential attacks by cyber attackers.

Desvantagens

Compared to other anti-virus software, Avast slows down your devices a lot which is the most shitty part of this application.

Josine
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great protection easy to use

Avaliado em 12/02/2021

Overall has been great and I have no intention of changing.

Overall has been great and I have no intention of changing.

Vantagens

Product is great protection for my business. It is easy to use as install. I like the alerts and the recommendations. It's quite idiot proof.

Desvantagens

I have one piece of software that will not work when avast is active and I can not work out why.

Hi Josine,
Thank you for your positive feedback!

We are here to help. Please contact our technical support specialists at your convenience. The link to our contact form can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Sian
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great Anti-Virus software

Avaliado em 28/05/2021

Over all I al happy with Avast, and will probably continue to use it.

Over all I al happy with Avast, and will probably continue to use it.

Vantagens

I chose Avast Anti-virus software after taking advantage of the free trial. The paid version has a lot of added benefits, and I find the software easy and clear, with a customer-friendly look. The price is very reasonable compared to many other anti-virus software on the market.

Desvantagens

I was automatically upgraded after the free trial and charged without warning, although I believe the software to be worth the price so in the end, it wasn't a bad thing.

Zechariah
  • Setor: E-Learning

Great Antivirus

Avaliado em 11/05/2021

I would recommend this antivirus software to anyone looking for reliable protection.

Vantagens

I've used the Avast suite of products for a few years now and find them to be incredibly reliable at a palatable price. This software in particular updates often to provide top notch virus protection.

Desvantagens

At times the software will choose inopportune moment to update, i.e. watching a movie, etc. but these settings are easily changed.

Corneille
  • Setor: Internet

Avast best antivirus

Avaliado em 07/07/2022

I had a virus that was bothering me a lot, Avast solved it perfectly.

I had a virus that was bothering me a lot, Avast solved it perfectly.

Vantagens

Avast is a very powerful antivirus, it allows to protect the computer from all types of viruses, and makes the computer clean without viruses.

Desvantagens

Good not too many problems detected except that there are too many ads when using.

Anthony
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Cant beat it for the price

Avaliado em 26/02/2021

I like avast and would recommend it to colleagues looking for a secure, cost-effective security solution.

Vantagens

I like that it just works. It keeps my endpoints safe and makes sure to keep itself updated.

Desvantagens

The managment console can be complicated at times. Doing simple things take multiple maneuvers.

Dawn
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The most safe and secure for your money

Avaliado em 19/07/2021

i have been very happy with it and dont feel the need to use any other products

i have been very happy with it and dont feel the need to use any other products

Vantagens

It is really inexpensive for a product that provides so much support

Desvantagens

there is a greater cost to accessing more features

Mulenga
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

My experience with Avast

Avaliado em 29/04/2022

it is trusted worthy for security purposes

it is trusted worthy for security purposes

Vantagens

it provides real-time security and it is flexible to use

Desvantagens

it requires constant updates to operate effectively

Ryan Rey
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best antivirus for my system

Avaliado em 08/03/2021

I need Malwarebytes so that my system will be safe with incoming viruses and unwanted infected softwares that can possibly damage my computer files.

Vantagens

Very excellent in detecting and blocking incoming computer viruses

Desvantagens

It sometimes failed to immediately detect viruses

Hi Ryan Rey,
Thank you for your positive feedback.

Please contact our technical support team so that we may further troubleshoot this issue.
We are here to help.
The link to contact our support team can be found here: https://www.avast.com/en-us/business/support

Brett
  • Setor: Software
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

The best

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

Overall, I'm 100% satisfied and our company will continue using Avast for the foreseeable future.

Vantagens

This product is a breeze to use, even for our team members who aren't "tech savvy." The remote features allow our IT to ensure all devices on our network are safe.

Desvantagens

Occasionally the firewall will block programs that are safe and that I need to use as a part of my daily workflow. It's unclear whether this would happen with competitor programs as well.

Hi Brett,
Thank you for your feedback.
If a defined network is not provided or when the network profile of the firewall is set to public, this often causes the firewall to be overprotective. Please reference this article for more information: https://businesshelp.avast.com/Content/Products/AfB_Management_Consoles/ConfiguringSettingsandPolicies/NetworkSettings.htm?Highlight=firewall%20network

• Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Avast is a good option if you need an Antivirus for your business

Avaliado em 24/08/2021

I must say I was most impressed with it and the features it offers especially for a small business.

Vantagens

Avast is pretty easy to use and can help any business with most of their antivirus needs and computer security requirements.

Desvantagens

It's not as good as some of the top antivirus software out of there but if you need a suitable antivirus this one is very useful for any small business.

Alternativas consideradas

• Setor: Contabilidade
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Survey of Anivirus

Vantagens

I don't have to worry about it or fuss with it to work.

Desvantagens

I have no problems with this software. It functions just as requested.

abdullah
  • Setor: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

This antivirus is the best chioce.

Avaliado em 05/05/2022

Vantagens

It makes me safe. I can surf Internet safely without fearing from hackers. It also protect me from malwares as ransomware.

Desvantagens

I didn't t notice defects while using it.

Bernie
Bernie
  • Setor: Bens de consumo
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

because avast antivirus is not functional

Avaliado em 29/07/2021

Vantagens

This software offered me information if there were any strange files that could damage my computer.
It is easy to use and access.

Desvantagens

This software has update failures.
Reduces the performance of the pc causing it to constantly fry.
This antivirus forces you to have to pay a plan to offer you security

Andy
  • Setor: Hotelaria
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Really easy to set up and distribute

Vantagens

Avast Managed Business Antivirus is the perfect solution for us, as I can monitor users' activity and remind them if action is needed. Really happy with our plan.

Desvantagens

I wish it wasn't so expensive to add just one new user as we're having to shift licenses around.