BrainCert

Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente
4/5

dos usuários recomendam este app

171 avaliações

Derek B.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

BrainCert is The Best Online Whiteboard

Avaliado em 04/02/2019

We used BrainCert to replace our previous whiteboard system that was based on Flash. BrainCert is leaps and bounds ahead of the competition we looked at and lets us reach clients who want to use their tablets to join sessions. I would recommend it to everyone.

Vantagens

The Virtual Whiteboard API made it easy to integrate BrainCert's whiteboard into our own tutoring system. The automatic session recording is incredible and a must-have feature for our one-on-one tutoring sessions to ensure quality control and safety. The whiteboard space also includes functionality to help users diagnose their connection and webcam/microphone issues which previously would come back to us in the form of support calls and emails. The whiteboard space itself worked amazingly on both PCs and tablets, has all the basic tools and more handy tools like Wolfram Alpha and YouTube that teachers could take advantage of.

Desvantagens

As a developer, I noticed the API behaved unexpectedly in some places, but nothing particularly major. The whiteboard occasionally takes some time to upload PDFs, but this seems to have been improved in recent updates.

Glynis B.
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Good but a few hiccups

Avaliado em 08/07/2019

It is a good product, and I am happy I am using BrainCert. As with anything, there are things for improvements. When having difficulty with some of the BrainCert functions eg Tests, Assessor/admin roles and Virtual class recording I emailed support and skyped the person who sold me the product. The reply to my questions is slow. This is frustrating because students are complaining about my college and the platform. It does not look professional. Waiting for answers for a couple of days is not good. I think I have contacted support about half a dozen times for help. I have only started BrainCert fairly recently. So I only really need help in the beginning and then I would be do everything myself.
Before asking for help from support I read the training information and viewed youtube. However, some of the problems I am having are not covered in this training​. Most problems that have occurred​ I have handled myself except for the ones mentioned above.

Vantagens

Easy to use. The appearance of the platform, some of the functions. virtual class, however, read below
Generally speaking, ​the students find​ it easier to use than the past platform from Wiziq

Desvantagens

It can be a little too complexed in adding extra 'admin or assessor' as a role. Setting up the roles is easy however understanding each function of each part of the role needs to be explained better. The same for adding tests. In regards to the virtual class recording. It could be more streamlined.
For example. When a virtual class is recorded it would be better for the recording to be assigned to a students dashboard for easy access. Instead, I have to email a virtual class recorded link to each of my student who are in that particular course. This is a lot of extra work, and a bit of a waste of time. I approached to ​support and he told me this is what I have to do.
IF there is an easier way of allowing access to the virtual class recordings please let me know. I would like to use this function often.

Daniel P.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Some good features, but it needs improvement

Avaliado em 10/07/2019

Overall I didn't like my experience, especially because in the last two weeks one of my students was not able to join the room. She lives in Italy and reported that she was seeing the message "Waiting for presenter". I am currently testing some other e-learning platforms because the company where I work is in the process of implementing online classes for all students from its franchisees in Brazil.

Vantagens

My favorite feature is the audio and video streaming service. It works pretty well. The whiteboard is very useful, but typing on it is not not working well. Some students have also reported that my text was not being displayed in the intended place - sometimes it was partially not visible for them. Sometimes text boxes are copied from one slide to another automatically. Changing the size of fonts doesn't work properly, too. Besides, the system doesn't save the font settings from one slide to another. I like the break-out room function, but it's really a pain on the neck to work with it. The voice and video transmissions have apparently improved, but I have had to use some other conferencing apps concomitantly to have a good voice and video transmission.

Desvantagens

I really liked all the features that the platform offers, but all of the them have issues that impact the users' experience. Some of them were mentioned in the previous question.

Hi Daniel!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. BrainCert is constantly working towards making the user experience seamless. Please write to us about your problem on "[email protected]" and we will try to resolve it at the earliest.

Rahul J.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

Brincert E-Learning : Virtual ClassRoom API Review

Avaliado em 03/10/2019

Me and my client very impressed with the product. I have suggested him to integrate it on our platform. Hope for new suggested features to be added soon.

Vantagens

1. Authority Structure During Session :- Instructor can allow/disallow Mic, Camera, WhiteBoard access etc of attendant.
2. Recording and storage process of session.
3. Code Editor & Formulas adds more value to session
4. Individual and Common session chat is also very useful.
5. Upload documents to whiteboard feature is very smooth in use.
6. Allow attendant to be an instructor is very awesome.

Desvantagens

1. API structure has limited access features.
2. Cannot invite someone using api structure to join session.
3. Screen-Share feature in virtual classroom not available.
4. API level should have various session chat log access.
5. Important Notes feature to download by attendee may add more value to session.
6. Missing Rating feature to session which increase overall experience of Instructor in improvement.
7. Embed Session to user website using Iframe will be more friendly. I think you suppose to add embed feature and it will be easier for non-technical users .

BigBlueButton, Apache OpenMeetings e Zoho Meeting

Razões para mudar para o BrainCert

Because of flexibility and appropriate api access. And found almost all features relevant to project need.

Hi Rahul,

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team and will update you, please write to us at "[email protected]". We would love to hear from you!

Amar P.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

BrainCert Enterprise LMS review

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

It has made sharing videos and quizzing clients a breeze.

Vantagens

Being able to embed videos from a lot of different places and not being forced to pay for storage because our videos are hosted on Amazon AWS S3

Desvantagens

At first the system had a lot of bugs, most of the promised features hot a wall. Subsequent updates and chats with support brought these bugs to their attention and now things are going way better and a lot easier to use.

My least favorite thing is how slow the back end is. To get a list of users usually takes a full minute to load. Then entering each user to edit something takes just as long.

LearnDash

Razões para mudar para o BrainCert

Because our app is still under construction. App will use learndash. We may keep braincert for a different member level to take courses without app access.

Hi Amar,

Marla M.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

Real Estate School Review

Avaliado em 12/08/2020

Braincert customer service has been very helpful throughout the setup process as well as moving forward with using the program. They are very quick to respond. Overall we are very please with the ease of use and the features.

Vantagens

Tests were easy to create.
Courses were easy to create.
Video capability is a must for us and Braincert makes that possible.

Desvantagens

Using the course completion certificate feature does not work for us because we have to issue custom certificates.
Sometimes the program will boot out a student who is working in the platform.

LearnUpon, Schoology e Moodle

Razões para mudar para o BrainCert

The price point fit our budget and the program had the features we absolutely had to have.

Hi Marla,

William S.
  • Usado Outro durante Avaliação gratuita

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

BrainCert for adding an e-learning component to your training programs

Avaliado em 12/10/2019

Steep Learning Curve on Developing Courses
Steep Learning Curve on Developing Exams

CANVAS, Easy LMS, Teachable, Brightspace, MemberFactory e Thinkific

Razões para escolher o BrainCert

Moodle's Open Source and Server based option meant a high degree of maintenance that would be a greater cost than using a service. Teachable is good, but at a similar price I can get a much larger and comprehensive enterprise solution.

Razões para mudar para o BrainCert

Best priced enterprise solutions with Webinar integration, custom certification, and shareable testing.
Marcelo P.
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

BrainCert, great tool but difficult to manage

Avaliado em 22/07/2019

Vantagens

Great look and feel - very profesional
Easy set-up
Complete LMS platform
Multiple question types
Easy csv question upload

Desvantagens

Difficult to navigate and find the components
Confusing navigation between courses, questions, exams
Several actions can't be undone
Expensive for small courses

Blackboard Learn e Moodle

Razões para mudar para o BrainCert

The 'look and feel' makes it look way more profesional than Moodle Moodle is really hard to setup

Hi Marcelo,

Daniel S.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Very good experience with Braincert LMS

Avaliado em 08/02/2021

Excellent as trainer and with my students

Vantagens

Excellent experience to students and excellent experience as instructor

Desvantagens

Manage content require some time to create test and contents.

Resposta do BrainCert Traduzido para o Português

Thank you for your awesome review, we are thankful for amazing customers like you.

Guess what, we are only three months short of celebrating the second anniversary of our business association. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear that we have hit the mark for you.
We also note that it is taking you time to create courses & tests on the platform. Please note that BrainCert comes with bulk import tools for faster content upload and test creation. If you want, we can get on a quick call to go over this.

Thanks again!

Jacob C.
  • Setor: Esportes
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Western NY PGA BrainCert Review

Avaliado em 15/12/2020

It has been a great experience and the product has been very beneficial for our PGA Section

Vantagens

Very easy to use and it was easy to roll out to our membership to sign-up.

Desvantagens

Some of the back office office menus could be simpler and there are some repeat questions when setting up.

Shreya

Classificação geral

Amazing E-learning platform with awesome features

Avaliado em 16/01/2014

BrainCert gives a great first impression as its easy to see where you need to navigate to if you are a student, instructor or organization. Clean crisp layout that is engaging and informs the reader about what BrainCert does.

BrainCert packs a tons of features that I did not find anywhere else. The Virtual Classroom software was indeed the most amazing tool to conduct live tutorials and classes that I enjoy most. My students love it, especially the whiteboard, audio&video chat, uploading presentations and lot more. I can also record the classroom session as a high-quality video and share it with my students who missed the class.

BrainCert has one of the best online testing software that I ever come across. I have done an extensive research, and this is the best. I can create tests in different formats such as Study, Certification, Custom and Search modes with so many options to choose from and customize it to suit my test delivery needs. Also, BrainCert has scoring algorithms such as Standard, Partial-Credit, and Adaptive (similar to GRE/GMAT scoring) that makes it very unique.

I can upload all my existing content such as PowerPoint slides, word & PDF documents, audio/video files and create tutorials which I can use as course materials when creating a course. When BrainCert says "create and deliver e-learning content in minutes", they really mean it.

I can sell both courses and tests separately and make money. This is something that I really liked. BrainCert deposits the money immediately after each transaction to my Stripe or PayPal account thus cutting down the middleman. I have seen in other educational platforms where they release the money only after 30 days. This is why I like BrainCert a lot.

If you are looking for an online LMS for your company, or an online tutoring platform to teach students and also earn revenue, then look no further. BrainCert is the way to go. Also, all their paid plans include a 60-day free trial (crazy generous).

Vantagens

BrainCert offers a generous 60-Day FREE trial to try out all the premium features. BrainCert is super easy-to-use and allows selling both tests and courses.

Desvantagens

None so far. It packs a ton of features and the pricing is super cheap when compared to all other competition.

Victoria C.
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Braincert for one-on-one reading instruction

Avaliado em 18/03/2019

Vantagens

This platform works very well for one-on-one reading instruction for kids in grades 4 and up. Sharing a screen with a student helps focus the student's attention, and using the writing and highlighting tools on the shared screen allows me (the instructor) instant feedback on the student's understanding. Misunderstandings can be cleared up immediately, before the student can learn bad habits from their misunderstanding.

Desvantagens

While it generally works well, customer support is hard to access when there is a problem. It can take days to hear back from the company.

Hi Victoria,

Addie L.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

This program saved me time and money for the company with easy to use technology!

Avaliado em 01/05/2018

Time and money saved for my company.

Vantagens

I like easily updating materials for my students/users, everyone has the MOST CURRENT information even after they leave my class. I also appreciate being able to receive reviews and monitor activities in the system dashboard. Documents can be set to download easily and make my students use of them more efficient. BrainCert is a great solution to a large manual I used to print and organize manually every month, now I can focus on necessary items one at a time rather than an entire manual. Our goal was to become a paperless digital training department and we were able to achieve this with BrainCert.

Desvantagens

Some of the document formats, like a CSV file, do not play well with the content library. The size limitations for a Powerpoint are not always compatible with my presentations which contain large graphics therefore increasing sizes. However, because of the IT Staff at my company I've found workarounds for my issues.

Hi Addie,

Mukesh S.
  • Setor: Serviços financeiros
  • Usado Diariamente durante Mais de dois anos

Real Life Scenarios

Avaliado em 04/10/2019

Vantagens

I used Braincert tests for my AWS Solutions architect as well as AWS Sysops exams. Both exams had multiple questions that were based on real scenarios. I feel they are worth every money!! I appreciate the hard work done on putting these tests. Thank you!

Desvantagens

Variability of scenarios and number of tests with detailed explanations.

Alex G.

Highly Recommend the Virtual Classroom product and working with Braincert

Avaliado em 27/03/2019

The Virtual Classroom has allowed us to connect with our students that we would not normally be able to reach.

The product is intuitive and we have received fantastic feedback from our students.

Vantagens

The ease in which it can be integrated.
The cross browser support is excellent.
The virtual classroom is particularly user friendly and intuitive to use.
The customer support has been awesome - the team always responds to my queries and have taken a lot of time to explain the product and how to optimally set up the server's for my clientele.
The convenience to share files and worksheets with students.

Desvantagens

The screen sharing function does not always work

Satisfied member

Wonderful service

Avaliado em 05/02/2014

It is difficult to make time for learning alongside two fulltime jobs. I recently learnt about braincert.com through a friend of mine, and have been since taking courses alongside work. The online orientation of the learning is made compatible to fit with any schedule. I am now doing what I had deemed impossible; I am successfully managing both my work, and supporting an affordable and convenient education. Although my education has always taken precedence in my life, I was forced to take a few years off near the end of my degree due to circumstances out of my control.
Braincert offers a wide range of courses and makes the selection process easy and functional. The courses are formatted in an easy to understand and navigate format, and provide several resources for extended help. Since learning about the website, I've enrolled in SEO optimization course and an iOS development course. As I had begun my degree in computer engineering, these are the perfect courses for me to farther both my knowledge and career. Although my courses are specific to technology, the site offers a wide selection to chose from. The friend that had told me about the site was enrolled in an Introductory German course herself.

Vantagens

From an instructors perspective, BrainCert allows freedom of course content on an easy to create and publish platform. The site offers convenient test scheduling times and posts immediate results to facilitate the instructor student relationship.

Not applicable

Darius C.

Updated Review of Braincert

Avaliado em 02/01/2019

I am indeed thankful to be working with a great platform like Braincert!

Vantagens

Braincert platform has great features including the ability to offer courses, rather than simply host videos. Content is easily uploaded and organized. The price is reasonable. Braincert has allowed me to offer the I-75 CPA Review Course which is fast becoming a disruptive force in the CPA Review Industry. Very important, Braincert listened to me when I told them that I needed a speed up button for video playback. This is something that my students asked for and Braincert responded! Braincert shares the CPAexamTutoring.com philosophy of continuous improvement in real time. I highly recommend Braincert!

Desvantagens

I would like it better if Braincert had 24 hour chat support. They do offer live chat support but they can be slow, sometimes very slow to respond. They have about 3 or four reps but a great company like this needs more support people for faster turnaround.

Amol G.
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

AWS Courses Review

Avaliado em 13/10/2019

As of Now I have Great Experience with BrainCert and looking forward for other courses as well.

Vantagens

I have taken 2 AWS courses on BrainCert and I was totally impressed with content covered for AWS Certification. I have passed 2 AWS certification and is useful for current Project work as well.

Desvantagens

In one course AWS Bigdata Specility content is not the up to date.

Hi Amol,

Ellen H.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

BrainCert is fairly user friendly, but could do more to make navigation and functionality...

Avaliado em 14/09/2017

Exam hosting, grading, and notifications

Vantagens

The site is fairly user-friendly and has a clean, organized, modern user interface! Every time I have submitted a Help Ticket, someone has responded.

Desvantagens

I've run into several strange glitches and inconsistencies on the platform, and have found odd grammatical errors that seem out of place for an educational platform.

Resposta do BrainCert Traduzido para o Português

Ellen, thanks for sharing your experience with BrainCert. There were few grammatical errors introduced with some of features rolled out recently. We'll have the content team review the language files before pushing updates in the future. Thank you again.

Avaliador Verificado

Braincert Virtual Classroom

Avaliado em 29/08/2018

We are conducting small group classes for wide variety of subjects through HTML Virtual Classroom. This software allow us to create a virtual group class environment very easily.

Vantagens

compact...all in one solution. Video conferencing, screen sharing break rooms, whiteboard and lot more features make it suitable for a wide variety of classes.

Desvantagens

user experience in mobile phones need to be improved. If there is an option for easily switching between full screen video and whiteboard in mobile browsers, it would be a handy tool for participating in classes on the go.

Michael J.
  • Setor: Educação superior

Pleasantly Pleased by this LMS

Avaliado em 07/02/2018

Affordable LMS for small company
Responsive customer service
Have the ability to use Stripe or Paypal
Easy to provide discount codes for courses

Desvantagens

Would love the ability to arrange my course on my front page in the order I like.
Would like to have folders that keep my files for organization purposes

Hi Michael,

Ellen H.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

intuitive product with an appealing interface

Avaliado em 04/03/2019

My overall experience with BrainCert was positive, it helped us host and grade certification exams for our product effectively.

Vantagens

I enjoyed the BrainCert interface, it was comfortable to navigate and offered a fairly comprehensive collection of reporting tools. I liked how easy it was to learn to use, and the user design was a plus.

Desvantagens

I wish that BrainCert had been easier to customize. It took a very long time for updates to be made that allowed me to edit templates sent to test takers (rather than editing every message individually to suit my business needs), and in general software updates did not seem to happen very frequently.

Jennifer C.
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Fits most needs

Avaliado em 09/07/2019

Just used for hosting video recordings and online practice tests. Would like to use for live classes if quality improves.

Vantagens

Easy to use. Fits most needs. Would like to utilize more.

Desvantagens

Virtual live classroom and recordings. No longer use this function.

Hi Jennifer,

Jatin G.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Brain Cert- Used for Mock test

Avaliado em 26/10/2019

I had purchased a course on Brain Cert for clearing one AWS certification.
Some of the questions were useful but there were lot of new things in the exam.

1. Navigation is easier
2. Content was ok

Desvantagens

1. Initially, it was challenging for me to go back to previous exam sets.

Hi Jatin,

Zoran P.
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

E-Learning Platform

Avaliado em 08/10/2019

Helped a lot to pass SA Pro

Vantagens

Q & A were very useful and helped a lot for passing exam

Desvantagens

It would be better to have more detailed explanation on answers. It is better to have option to look for the answer after each question

Hi Zoran,