Avaliações do Stripe Billing

Stripe Billing

4,7 (129)
Escreva uma avaliação!
Assinaturas e faturamento para empresas ambiciosas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

129 avaliações

Carla
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Ótima ferramenta Stripe Billing

Avaliado em 08/08/2023

Tem sido uma excelente experiencia.

Tem sido uma excelente experiencia.

Vantagens

O que mais gostei foi a facilidade e comodidade de usar o app. A interface é muito intuitiva.

Desvantagens

Não existe nada que deva relatar de negativo.

Lee
Lee

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Once it's set up - super easy

Avaliado em 27/05/2022

On the whole, I'd highly recommend - it integrates beautifully and hides in the background, taking payments for you.

Vantagens

How easy it is to integrate with e-commerce. I've used it for 2 websites I've designed for selling service products. It's completely seamless, and depending where you integrate, the reporting can be done from the platform. In my case that's Squarespace.

Desvantagens

Once a client forget their password and the process of recovering the account was long and difficult.

STEPHANIE
  • Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awesome tool for billing management!

Avaliado em 23/07/2021

I would say I am very satisfied so far and glad that we switched to stripe! Making integrations from online payment forms is also a great feature that I love. I have and would keep recommending this platform to other business owners who want peace of mind in terms of keeping track on their revenue!

Vantagens

I really like how organized it is! From the dashboard to pulling up individual clients' profiles. History checking is great too making sure we don't miss any payments made whether they went through or got declined. Updating subscription with proration charge calculation is also very helpful -- one feature we didn't have from our previous vendor.

Desvantagens

I would say I am have not tried adding a note to a specific charge or transaction-- it would have been nice to have this feature added in the future as it will be easier to back track why a certain amount was charged if there's an inconsistency with the regular pricing. This would really make a difference rather than going back and forth with our CRM to check for notes.

Barb
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Stripe

Avaliado em 08/11/2023

Used once for a conference and then had to set up again for another conference. Was unable to do so as they required information which was different than previous. Was unable to set up payment because of Stripe's new restrictions. Strip was slow to respond to questions and did not solve the issue. We had to accept cash at the event as well as had to invoice people.

Vantagens

First use was successful but second time was not.

Desvantagens

Unhelpful feedback from Stripe employees.

Khaled
Khaled
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Avaliado em 20/07/2019

Vantagens

Eas of use, and having a mobile app made it much easier to track payments

Desvantagens

there are some features that need technical knowledge to be implemented, like: "Update billing info Form"

Alternativas consideradas

Zoho Billing

Razões para escolher o Stripe Billing

Recurly was overpriced
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Still not easy to navigate and understand by a non-developer

Avaliado em 20/08/2022

Good, but could be much better and easier.

Good, but could be much better and easier.

Vantagens

It's so essential to so many online businesses and does so many detailed things. I love that I can essentially use it for free and only get charged when a client makes a payment. I love that recurring billings, products and subscriptions can be created easily. I also love that I can see the whole past history of any customer.

Desvantagens

It still needs to be simplified to be understood by a non-developer. There are fees that are not too transparent or still confusing as I have customers all over the world and have to pay differing charges. Overall, it doesn't make me confident at all to use Stripe Billing as a stand-alone tool for all my invoicing, billing and subscription needs.

Sonya

Stripe payments and billing

Avaliado em 28/08/2023

Very fast to get used to and amazing to simplify work.

Very fast to get used to and amazing to simplify work.

Vantagens

It is very user-friendly, there are a lot of features that simplify and accelerate the working process. Payment exports can be done when needed with customizable data and timeframes.

Desvantagens

No notifications exist for the automatically cancelled subscriptions, which is hard to follow when there are many customers to receive payments from and money may be lost that way.

Arnaud
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Stripe is your best friend to set up SaaS subscriptions

Avaliado em 19/11/2023

Vantagens

We use Stripe to manage our SaaS monthly subscriptions. What I like the most about Stripe is all the metrics that we have that is accurate data like CAC, LTV and churn rate.

Desvantagens

I used to dislike the interface, it was a total mess (always a problem when you have many features) but since they released a couple of days ago a new interface with a lateral side bar, it's way better!

Egor
Egor
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

Good billing processor

Avaliado em 29/04/2021

I use Stripe as an alternative payment method along with other payment processors. Some people may prefer Strip over others
Most of my online products and subscription plans are set up with Stripe.

Vantagens

If Paypal would not be that integrated everywhere I would only use Stripe.

- modern dashboard
- easy to find your way around
- easy to find things
- great API integrations
- except any credit cards
- a little better fees than Paypal
- the option to withdraw the money with Instant Payout for as little as 1% of the payout amount
- ability to have a customized online storefront at no cost
- very good friendly and carrying support via chat available 24/7 and responding immediately

Desvantagens

Not many Cons except in some cases you may need some developers skill but the Stipe support is always there to help you till you're all set

• Setor: Imobiliárias
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários

Stripe

Avaliado em 09/10/2020

We use this software all day every day to collect payments, and issue refunds if needed. It is amazing!

Vantagens

This has been such a great software to use to collect all the payments from our customers. It is easy and reliable, and very transparent.

Desvantagens

Honestly, we haven't found anything that we don't like about this software, it has worked well for us from day 1.

• Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001 - 5 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The standard for online payments

Avaliado em 04/08/2020

I've been very impressed by Stripe Billings offering and would recommend to others - it's really the standrd I feel.

Vantagens

I liked Stripe Bilings documentation and features the most. For documentation it's top notch, offing clear, easy to follow instructions and examples, really making an engineers life easier. The features Stripe Billing allows for are also industry standard and top notch.

Desvantagens

Stripe does take a decent percentage of each transaction which can be hard to stomach, BUT in return you get a world class billing product, without having to worry about so many things yourself.

Caitlin
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Tricky to navigate interface but a better business option than PayPal

Avaliado em 12/10/2019

Vantagens

It is more reliable than PayPal for business use. I haven't had any account freezes yet (which had become an issue with PayPal).

Desvantagens

The user experience could definitely use some work. The interface is a little tricky to navigate.

Andrew
  • Setor: Software

Best for SaaS Startups

Avaliado em 11/04/2023

Vantagens

Stripe's billing features, especially Checkout, make the platform a dream to use. Their ability to sign up immediately with no onboarding call removes such a barrier to entry for the platform. The best part is that Stripe's Checkout product will create a no-code checkout, absolving you from handwriting checkout flows for your customer, saving countless hours.

Desvantagens

I personally have had no issues with Stripe's support, however, I have heard many stories of people being denied access to the platform for a multitude of reasons that don't make a ton of sense. Additionally, the chargeback fees are quite predatory, with a $15 **non-refundable** dispute fee which renders business losing $$ on chargebacks for products <$15

Chris
  • Setor: Esportes

Must Have For Your Business

Avaliado em 27/08/2022

Awesome experience, and use it as much as I can when I can!

Awesome experience, and use it as much as I can when I can!

Vantagens

Very easy and simple to use interface. Easy to navigate and get a read on your business transactions.

Desvantagens

Wish the software I use now would incorporate a stripe option!

Alternativas consideradas

PayPal

Razões para mudar para o Stripe Billing

Use them in addition.
Mike

Glowing Review - One Of The Best Payment Processors

Avaliado em 09/12/2022

Excellent. Highly recommend this over any other payment processing platforms.

Excellent. Highly recommend this over any other payment processing platforms.

Vantagens

Without a shadow of a doubt, Stripe is one of the best payment processors out there. From integrations with web platforms, the ease of use, creating invoices, and everything in between that's needed for a small business. I completely trust Stripe and use the payment processor.

Desvantagens

I would prefer lower fees and faster transfers, but as it is - I'm still satisfied with their service.

Nick

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great solution for small business

Avaliado em 07/12/2023

Been using for 3 years in a small business setting

Been using for 3 years in a small business setting

Vantagens

It is easy to use for collecting payments by debit and credit card. It is a platform our customers are confortable with and they dont encounter any problems making payment.

Desvantagens

Not always easy to understand fee structure

Craig
  • Setor: Serviços jurídicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

The best way to collect subscription fees!

Avaliado em 10/09/2019

I used stripe to handle a high volume of daily subscription charges and could not be happier with my experience!

Vantagens

Stripe is the most reliable subscription billing service in the game. If you have lots of subscriptions that you need charged / processed, then make sure to use stripe because they will make your processes simple, customized, and most importantly secure

Desvantagens

I do wish that, if and when a credit card does not process through because of human error entering info wrong, all the card would not disappear. This is likely a security measure, however would make the user experience better.

Amanda
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A valuable addition to my business.

Avaliado em 28/04/2023

Happy with the solution and have recommended it to several others

Happy with the solution and have recommended it to several others

Vantagens

For me the acceptance of credit cards is a valuable addition to my booking website and Stripe offers an integrated and seamless solution that has served me well for 2.5 years

Desvantagens

Payment a full 7 days after receipt of funds is slow and I understand some other customers get it in 3 or 5 days. I would have hoped that my payment history would have built sufficiently by now to get the best terms.

Shanda
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

Easy to Use and Customize

Avaliado em 30/06/2021

It's the best alternative to PayPal I've found. It costs almost exactly the same and has none of the headaches (in my personal experience, anyway). Highly recommended!

Vantagens

I think it's great that this software allows you to create and customise a wide variety of invoice types - It takes a lot of the maths out and gives me less room for small mistakes that can really add up.

Desvantagens

While I do understand the pricing model, I wish that there was a flat rate to use it instead of essentially charging exactly what PayPal does.

Andrea
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

Stripe billing review

Avaliado em 22/12/2018

Overall this product is a breeze to use! I get email notifications all the time if there is activity and I get payouts quickly and efficiently.

Vantagens

I use this product for the squarespace website and it's so easy to use! It gives me all my sales information and it's very clear when I'll get paid out.

Desvantagens

Only downside is they take a transaction fee however it's really not that much so it's no big deal. Great asset for my website

Matt
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great product to do reoccurring payments

Avaliado em 24/06/2020

Vantagens

This software is great for setting up payment plans and reoccurring payments, it will collect payment and send the client an invoice

Desvantagens

The only bit about this software that is frustrating is that it takes a while for the money to arrive in your bank.

Sarah
  • Setor: Bens de consumo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Mainly use it for disputes, and it makes the process simple

Avaliado em 15/05/2019

Stripe Billing is easy to use, as it is all mapped out for you

Stripe Billing is easy to use, as it is all mapped out for you

Vantagens

Responding to disputes is very simple, time-consuming but there isn't much that Stripe can do about that part

Desvantagens

Having to download every conversation with a customer via PDF takes a lot of time

Starène Juldanie
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

A fast and transparent Stripe Billing management software

Avaliado em 08/01/2023

Vantagens

I appreciated the speed and ease in receiving money and the transparency in the follow-up of the fractures

Desvantagens

I didn't like the customer service of the software, because the live chat of the service is not good.

Gin Fung
Gin Fung
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Efficient and simple system

Avaliado em 05/06/2023

Reliable and trusted services for me and my clients

Reliable and trusted services for me and my clients

Vantagens

Easy to use, and very programmable if needed at more integrated level. I use only the basic function with integration with my other software, very good compatibility.

Desvantagens

It is more expensive than other platforms for the basic user like myself

• Setor: Serviços a indivíduos e famílias

Simple, painless EHR integration

Avaliado em 06/12/2022

Vantagens

The connectivity and flow with my EHR system.

Desvantagens

Fees can be high in comparison to other payment processors.