Doodly

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

6 avaliações

Puneet T.
  • Setor: Formação profissional e coaching
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Awesome tool to create engaging video content with minimum effort

Avaliado em 02/09/2021

I needed a tool that could help me create high-converting doodle videos. This tool not only saves me time but does a great job of creating professional-looking videos with minimum effort. Doodly is super easy to use! The coolest thing is, I can upload my own images, doodle over them and add my own voiceover, it's really easy to use and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Vantagens

This is one of the best video creation tools I've used in a while, it's super easy to use and I can create my own explainer videos in minutes, instead of paying someone else to do it, I'm using Doodly to make videos for my courses and for marketing as well. What I like most about Doodly is
- Ability to upload my own images
- Free preloaded soundtracks for background music
- Ability to upload your font styles
- Custom voice over audio
- No limits over the number of videos, create unlimited videos!

Desvantagens

- Internet connection is a must in order to use the software
- The Length of preloaded soundtracks are short, even I couldn't find soundtracks of more than 3 mins in length

Gurvitch D.
  • Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

The best of its kind!

Avaliado em 02/09/2021

Vantagens

It is the best budget friendly software for whiteboard animation. It works so fine and have a lot of cool products associated with it. The images are really amazing!

Desvantagens

It would be awesome to post directly from the software.

Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Internet
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Explainer vids made (almost) easy

Avaliado em 20/08/2021

Good, but after creating a few productions they all look alike. They recently created an add-on a "character builder", no experience with it yet but sounds interesting.

Vantagens

The tool is easy to use for the basic creation of explainer material. But some more advanced scenes require hacks, no good interface has been provided for them (movement for example)

Desvantagens

The marketing and sales of enhancement. Always the same "we have spend.... week / months / years" adding coloured items. But for you, for a limited time only, you can get access for ... (<-- amazing price here).

Marcius R.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best explainer video creation tool

Avaliado em 07/07/2021

Doodly is great for what it is and what is supposed to be. You can easily create fancy looking explainer videos, and if you're creative enough, can end up making very professional looking videos. Lately I've been creating videos without the drawing hand, just the drawing-without the hand, which makes things look more professional when drawing diagrams and other stuff.
So with a little creativity, the purposes can be quite wide, not just the normal cartoon-looking explainer videos. Tie this with other video editing software and you'll be calling yourself a pro in video producing.

Vantagens

The easiest way to create an explainer video. It has a tons of ready-made drawings that you can search for inside the software. Just select the one you want, and the tool will automatically make it as a drawing.

There are a huge amount of assets ready to use, but if you don't find what you're looking for, you can import your own and use the "edit" tool where you can place points on how the drawing hand will make that drawing appear in the video. Honestly, in my opinion, this is the best feature.

Using this, you can use whatever image you want and just tell it how to draw, and you'll have a nice explainer video, with custom drawings, that makes your video unique. This is a lengthier process than normal, since you have to teach the tool how the hand needs to move, but for me, it's better.

The options you have is how fast or slow you want the hand to draw the asset. You can also chose different hand styles, with a shirt, without a shirt, different pen types, and even cartoon hands!

Another great option is you can choose whatever background you want to use. The standard is white, but you can also switch to a blackboard, a greenboard, a glassboard and even CUSTOM - where you upload whatever background you want. This is great if you want it written over a video, or special slides. Again, I like custom the most, but make sure the assets you are using or uploading have transparency for best looking results.

Desvantagens

There is rainbow add-on that gives you "colorful" assets, but it basically just gives the option to have those previous characters be filled with color. The color in these assets doesn't have a nice path for the hand to move when filling them up. It just goes to a standard fill, which isn't fancy at all, and looks un-natural to the rest of the drawing. To be honest, I don't even use this add-on and it seems like a lazy attempt to get more money.
There is also no way to mass-add assets that are made for doodly. Over time I got several assets that I've received as a bonus or reward through email, but I just got an archive with image files. Of course I can add these in, but they don't have the drawing paths included, so I would need to edit and configure the drawing paths manually. There are no specific software file types for these types of assets.
You can also buy assets from the marketplace, which I've never done, but I'd expect those to have the drawing paths included in the purchase.

Anthony J.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão
  • Porte da empresa: 2-10 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Good Explainer Video Creation tool

Avaliado em 30/08/2021

Overall it does seem like a good value just to make some not too advanced explainer videos untill we upgrade to the premium add ons which i did not know you had to do before investing in it.

Vantagens

Even though the basic program does not offer much variety, it seems like a very robust program for creating explainer videos and its very customizable even though i favor using the templates because of use.

Desvantagens

The basic version does not offer much variety so I am not able to use it as much as i had anticipated.

Joanna C.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Super cute features! Great for short clips, less than 3 minutes!

Avaliado em 18/05/2021

It was great! Everyone likes my video. It was my first animated video ever

Vantagens

How to videos make the programs so much easier to use.

Desvantagens

Not as intuitive as other programs . Had to watch how-to videos. Was fine after that.

I would like more premade scenes.