Afterpay

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

166 avaliações

Melissa T.
  • Setor: Supermercados
  • Porte da empresa: 201-500 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Paying made easy & stress free

Avaliado em 09/12/2021

After having my son & needing the necessary & even unnecessary items a baby demands, afterpay made it easier for me & reduced the exorbitant amount of stress I was having at the cost of everything by offering payments I could handle & not having to wait until everything was paid off before actually receiving what was paid for

Vantagens

I love that you can shop at tons of different places, both online & in person, & instead of paying what could likely be a hefty amount you can split the total into 4 more easily affordable payment with no interest charged

Desvantagens

While there are a lot of places available to shop using afterpay & even some you're introduced to that are amazing, there are still places like Walmart that aren't available yet

Kyle M.
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Great pay-in-4 solution for ecomm brands

Avaliado em 11/01/2022

Overall, it creates a great customer experience, which is the most important thing. With the emergence of other pay-in-4 options, I'd still take Afterpay above the others (Klarna, Affirm, etc.) aside from Shopify Installments (for Shopify brands).

Vantagens

My experience using Afterpay is in conjunction with Shopify only. It was easy to install/deploy and their team was very helpful in the process. Once the script is installed, it just works. Customers see the details on product pages and the option to use it during the checkout process.

Desvantagens

The dashboard is outside of Shopify and the reporting isn't always clear in Shopify for which orders use Afterpay and which don't. It was also difficult to find how to adjust the minimum order value to qualify for Afterpay use. Lastly, the in-cart implementation for the Shopify AJAX cart required a back-end developer while I was hoping it would just be a simple toggle in the app's settings.

Klarna, Shopify Plus, Affirm e Shopify

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

I chose Afterpay over all the alternatives except for Shopify's native installments feature. This is because Afterpay has a great marketing program that promotes its brands really well. Afterpay Day is also a huge draw and has been a great source of revenue for many of my clients.
Goran P.
  • Setor: Atacadistas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Afterpay worked great as a resource for our buyers

Avaliado em 22/05/2022

Our experience has been only positive with Afterpay. Our customers like their process, and so do we.

Vantagens

Afterpay offered a great alternative for our customers. Buy now pay later is a growing trend and is here to stay. It is a great offer to pay over time with no interest, and Afterpay was easy to deploy to our site.

Desvantagens

At this time, I have not yet found anything I did not like about Afterpay.

Affirm

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

We offer a few payment solutions, and Afterpay is primary.
Sara D.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

There is ZERO customer support

Avaliado em 20/01/2022

Vantagens

I like what the actual product is and it’s ability to provide customers with an additional payment option

Desvantagens

I cannot get in touch with anyone that will help us. We have been trying to get on their catalog and participate in Afterpay day and other promos for the last 2-3 years, we were directed to marketing and told to upload our assets, we did that and nothing happened, then we sent them several emails, never heard back, emailed multiple different areas to find out the status, nothing, no response. To date we have never heard back or been added to to the catalog and can’t participate in their promos.

Pierreantoine F.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Reaching out a new demo

Avaliado em 15/04/2022

Easy onboarding, they are available by e-mail to help you setup the product, pretty straight forward and pleasant experience

Vantagens

Afterpay is mostly used by younger generation, it allows us to offer a payment solution that our customer target would appreciate by having multi payment terms

Desvantagens

A direct integration with Shopify would be great, but probably won’t ever happen since Shopify has similar services

Ashvin M.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Afterpay is the leader of Pay Over Time solutions

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

Great experience, never had an issue. Support has always been helpful, never any bugs.

Vantagens

Loved that they have built such a great community of users who trust them for their daily ecommerce shopping.

Desvantagens

Fees could be a bit lower in comparison with other processing companies but for what you get it is not something that would stop us from using the platform.

Affirm

Razões para escolher o Afterpay

Fees were better

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

Bigger community that resonated with our core customer base.
Olivia T.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A life saver for small businesses

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

Such an amazing tool to use and so easy to install. I like how they caagorize businesses and allow customers to find you based on your store (e.i. Small Business, Black Owned, Woman Owned) and they send out emails letting you sign up for their promotions. After pay really cares about the businesses.

Vantagens

Afterpay allows us to receive larger orders than we did before we connected them with the store. Our customers have commented that they enjoy afterpay are are happy that we offer it. At this point if you have a small business and you don't have afterpay, then you are really hurting yourself and your potential customers.

Desvantagens

The fees are the only downside, however I would much rather pay small a fee and receive more orders, than to not get the orders at all. After pay definitely brings more customers.

Klarna e Affirm

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

The popularity with potential customers, as well as the overall ratings.
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Lácteos
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

Great payment app

Avaliado em 05/06/2022

Love this app

Vantagens

1. I use this app especially paying out for clothing or other stuffin malls/shops without giving any upfront payment.
2. Great installment options.
3. Great deals for app customers.
4. Give points to app customers in which they can extend their payment dates, no upfront payment on shopping.
5. Digital card which you can save in your wallet and use for payments.
6. Your card details, payments will be protected from scammers.

Desvantagens

I did not find any problem while using app.

Lisa G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great payment option for customers

Avaliado em 10/05/2022

Overall it's been a good experience. I plan on using them for awhile.

Vantagens

It seems to allow more customers to buy, by breaking down the payments for them. Customer service is responsive. Established Afterpay customers referred to us.

Desvantagens

There is no way to authorize and void the payment. So if the customer cancels or we are out of the item, we still have to pay their higher than average payment fees.

Tikisha S.
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Afterpay is a great way to pay for Items Over Time.

Avaliado em 06/05/2022

Overall, Afterpay is easy to use with great flexibility & convenience right at the tip of your fingers. You also can change your payment methods at anytime & they also offer the option to delay your payment at no additional costs.

Vantagens

I like the flexible payment options that they offer at a 0% Apr. I also like the fact that, for every dollar spent with Afterpay it becomes your permanent credit line. It’s easy to use & it offers a simplified checkout process.

Desvantagens

I don’t like fact that, the (in store merchants) which means you have to click the link on their website to get the Afterpay option that they are displaying on their platform does not work. For example, Amazon does not accept Afterpay but it’s on their platform as if they do. I’ve tried several times & it never works.

Michael B.
  • Setor: Autoridades policiais
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Simple, Online Software Offering Consumers Seamless, Easy to Use Payment Plan Options

Avaliado em 11/08/2021

Afterpay Software has been very effective, enjoyable and easy to use. The offer a free downloadable Ap.

Vantagens

Afterpay Software verifies the Consumers Identity by requesting that It send a four digit code to your phone. After doing so It runs a soft credit check and sends an email and text stating the amount the Consumer is approved for. Your information is stored with the particular consumer for days. Consumers may open more than one Afterpay loan at a time. Afterpay does not report to credit bureaus unless the consumer fails to pay the bill. Afterpay offers options with many Businesses to choose between 3 month, 6 month, 12 month, 18 month or 24 month payment plans each increasing the specific unchanging interest rate a fair amount depending upon the amount of months. One may choose to pay off the debt sooner to alleviate interest.

Desvantagens

Consumers are not always given the option of how many payments to set up.

Joanna R.

Afterpay Changed My Business

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

I love them personally. They were my first split payment option to my website. I did have an issue where they didn't have my payment bank information correct so payments were stuck for 4 months with them, but they resolved it once they figured it out.

Vantagens

I love when I added this back in 2018 it instantly added to sales within my company. A lot of consumers are dealing with the pandemic and need to place orders on a payment plan, this helps. The moment I saw inception of this on my website my sales started to boost.

Desvantagens

I do feel that it is a bit expensive however, I think that it is a must have since 25-30% of our customers use Afterpay.

Klarna e Shopify

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

Afterpay seems to be the leader in split payment options.
Alyssa G.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Good Product but Terrible Customer Service

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

Customer service is terrible. It once took me over a month to get a response about us being missing from the online directory and they acted like they couldn't have cared less when they finally did answer.

Vantagens

customers typically spend more money when they can split their payments

Desvantagens

there needs to be a buy now quick checkout button for shopify. I am constantly having to tell customers how to find the afterpay gateway.

I didn't I offer both.
Amanda G.

Afterpay

Vantagens

Having afterpay as a checkout option has produced more sales for us not only in the dollar amount of the sale but even a sale with the minimum of $35. So a customer that wouldn't have purchased because of the total being a little more than they would like to spend at the moment afterpay breaks it up at no cost to them. Which in turn raises our sales and larger order amount. We love afterpay.

Desvantagens

it is a bit costly with the fees that they take our per transaction

Sahar V.
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

AfterPay increases cart values

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

We run on Shopify making our integration with the app basically a plug-and-play experience. It took us at most 2 days to get running with their system.

Vantagens

AfterPay allows customers to purchase what they want, when they want, without waiting for their next pay period. The payment processing system has increased our total cart value. AfterPay has become a great way for our wholesale clients to put only 25% down on their large purchases and by the time they have re-sold our products, they can easily pay off their balances early with AfterPay.

Desvantagens

Customers have mentioned that they wish AfterPay was more widely accepted at all retailers. AfterPay's customer profiles and analytics could be a lot stronger in the dashboard. We would love to know more about our customer's shopping habits, likes, and dislikes. We also have customers who were gladly accepted by Klarna (their competitor), but they can't make a single AfterPay purchase.

Chriztina M.

Buy Now, Pay Later

Avaliado em 12/01/2022

Overall, its been great. I was pretty disappointed that I pay a higher processing fee than a few of my colleagues. I tried to negotiate the rate down a little and didn’t have much luck. One of my friends has a business of comparable size, so it felt especially weird that I pay more than her. (I understand major retailers getting volume breaks, but it stung to find out I was paying more when I was one of the first brands to onboard with Afterpay when they came to America)

Vantagens

Giving customers the option to split their order into 4 payments has helped increase my AOV and after all of these years, I have never had a customer complain about Afterpays service - so thats a win!

Desvantagens

Unable to secure marketing placements. So I feel like smaller brands just get “lost in the shuffle” unless they are VERY lucky and selected to be featured in marketing materials

Twana M.

I LOVE Afterpay

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

I have loved using Afterpay as a store owner and consumer. My customers love it, as well.

Vantagens

It was really easy to set up, and customer service is easily accessible if assistance is needed. It is also easy to use, on the consumer side.

Desvantagens

The fees are not clear. I cannot find the percentage that I'm paying, per order, anywhere. They need to be more transparent about that.

Ashley R.

Best Hands Down

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to purchase and as an owner the payout takes no time to get into my account

Desvantagens

Getting in touch with customer service. I dont like that I cant call anyone to talk to about issues I may be having.

The longest running
Niko C.

Afterpay Review

Amazing!

Vantagens

The ease of use and integration is what we like and appreciate most about Afterpay. It is critical for payment processing to be as simple as possible for customers in 2022.

Desvantagens

The reporting and administrative portals could be better. Would like to see a more comprehensive dashboard of sales and analytics.

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

Pricing, customer service, and ease of use/integration.
Shivani M.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Afterpay is a must!!

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

Afterpay is the second most used form of payment on my website and since adding it to my website, overall sales on a monthly basis has doubled. Everyone loves the idea of paying off their full balance in installments and Afterpay would always be my first choice to do that.

Vantagens

I love how easy Afterpay is to use. The layout for customers and the merchant portal is so simplistic and straight to the point. Everything is so easy to access whether I want to check all my current purchases using Afterpay or whether I want to access all of my customers purchases from my website through my merchant portal. The integration was very quick and easy and the process to apply for Afterpay went very smoothly.

Desvantagens

I’ve been with Afterpay for nearly 2 years and I have never ran into any kind of issues using this Afterpay as a customer or as a business owner. Everything has met my expectations thus far.

Zandra B.

Love

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

My overall experience is great

Vantagens

How easy it is to setup. It was a no brainer for me plus Afterpay pays quality

Desvantagens

Nothing to be honest. I don’t have much to say as I have never experienced any issues

Sol S.

Amazing application, increases sales

Amazing

Vantagens

Trust for our customer, its amazing how customer relate with afterpay and also with the afterpay store directory

Desvantagens

some customers confuse but overall its great

Tiffany R.
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Great business partnership

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

We are making our tools more accessible by offering all customers the ability to purchase from us.

Vantagens

This software allows our customers to pay over time, and it has allowed us to expand to newer audiences.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I don't like! I think its easy to use, and I'm able to go in and see any orders or customers that are needed.

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

Afterpay was more well known in the US!
Sara C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Love Afterpay - great offering for our customers!

Avaliado em 22/12/2021

Vantagens

Our customers love the flexibility of afterpay's services

Desvantagens

fees for brands can be a bit high compared to other payment processors

Candace R.
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

My customers LOVE Afterpay!

Vantagens

Afterpay has been a huge help in growing my AOV! My customers love how easy it is to use and how it makes a new wardrobe affordable!

Desvantagens

Reporting could be more extensive. I feel the merchant backend is lacking in features