Avaliações do Afterpay

Afterpay

Compre e pague em parcelas

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

247 avaliações

Tikisha
Tikisha
  • Setor: Bancos
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Afterpay is a great way to pay for Items Over Time.

Avaliado em 06/05/2022

Overall, Afterpay is easy to use with great flexibility & convenience right at the tip of your fingers. You also can change your payment methods at anytime & they also offer the option to delay your payment at no additional costs.

Vantagens

I like the flexible payment options that they offer at a 0% Apr. I also like the fact that, for every dollar spent with Afterpay it becomes your permanent credit line. It’s easy to use & it offers a simplified checkout process.

Desvantagens

I don’t like fact that, the (in store merchants) which means you have to click the link on their website to get the Afterpay option that they are displaying on their platform does not work. For example, Amazon does not accept Afterpay but it’s on their platform as if they do. I’ve tried several times & it never works.

PierreAntoine
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Reaching out a new demo

Avaliado em 15/04/2022

Easy onboarding, they are available by e-mail to help you setup the product, pretty straight forward and pleasant experience

Vantagens

Afterpay is mostly used by younger generation, it allows us to offer a payment solution that our customer target would appreciate by having multi payment terms

Desvantagens

A direct integration with Shopify would be great, but probably won’t ever happen since Shopify has similar services

Carly
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Misleading application info.

Avaliado em 27/06/2023

Frustrating and a waste of time.

Frustrating and a waste of time.

Vantagens

Didn't get a chance to use it as they denied my application after they let me get it all set up.

Desvantagens

After applying on-line I received an email directing me through the process to set up the service on my website, which I did successfully and received another message saying it was ready to use. Then I received an email from customer service to say my application was rejected because my average shop item costs over $2000. They do not provide any info. about these restrictions anywhere on the website and I wasted my time setting up the service under the impression that I was already approved. Be very careful when setting up this service and don't waste your time doing anything until you get confirmation of account approval from customers service.

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

Klarna isn't available to sole proprietorships in Canada. - also learned this the hard way after wasting time with an application process of 2 weeks.
ZoeMae
  • Setor: Mobiliário
  • Porte da empresa: 201 - 500 funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

Afterpay Review

Avaliado em 24/01/2023

afterpay has helped me pay for some expensive items in installments when it is more convenient for me.

Vantagens

afterpay provides a simple way of purchasing items online on credit, allowing you to pay for items in installments and without interest which has come in handy many times. it is secure and simple, and the app is very organized and easy to navigate

Desvantagens

I do not have anything i like least about this software, it is extremely helpful and keeps all information secure.

John
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

Implement This To Increase Sales

Avaliado em 07/06/2023

As a user, I have limited experience with Afterpay. However, as a consultant I have worked with multiple small businesses to add Afterpay to their payment options.Setting up Afterpay for your small business eCommerce site is very easy - especially since most of the website builders already have an integration set up. The businesses who did not have Afterpay set up on their websites mostly didn't do so because they didn't understand how Afterpay worked for them. Once they did get it added, their overall average sales price usually went up. While I do understand the concerns around "buy now, pay later" platforms like Afterpay, I do think that the benefits for businesses outweigh the potential cost. I see it akin to a customer purchasing items on a credit card. I recommend all of my clients add Afterpay or another "buy now, pay later" platform to their eCommerce sites to provide more options to customers.

Vantagens

- easy to set up for your business- already integrated with most website builders

Desvantagens

There are late payment fees with Afterpay

Atoya
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Unsatisfactory

Avaliado em 16/12/2023

Absolutely horrible. This is prob one of the worse companies advertised right now.

Vantagens

Nothing. I likes absolutely nothing about this company so far.

Desvantagens

There is no customer service. You reach out to speak to someone and it’s a robotic response. No customer service number to talk to anyone just weeks and weeks waiting on some kind of response and still nothing. It’s absolutely ridiculous!

Brandi
  • Setor: Cosmético

Avaliado em 27/07/2023

Vantagens

I love how easy it is to set up, and it boosts sales like you wouldn't believe.

Desvantagens

I don't think there is anything I don't like about what Afterpay has brought to my website.

Sarah
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Four Payments Made Easy

Avaliado em 10/10/2023

Vantagens

I love the AfterPay allows you the option to split your payments up in for easy, interest-free payments.

Desvantagens

If you do skip a payment, it is very high interest rate, so you just have to make sure that you pay on time to avoid this from happening.

Johnny
  • Setor: Armazéns
  • Porte da empresa: 10 000+ funcionários

4 easy payments

Avaliado em 20/08/2023

Vantagens

I love that you can split everything up in four payments, that is the most efficient for me

Desvantagens

I don’t like that they limit your purchases if you pay late.

Twyla
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Treating myself without breaking the bank has neve been so easy!

Avaliado em 21/07/2023

My overall experience with this app is extremely smooth, the interface is user friendly and I love seeing that they are working with more stores/vendors every week!

Vantagens

I love that you see the benefits of making on time payments over time as the app is utilized. When I first started using Afterpay I only had $500 to spend and now I am able to spend well above that if I want, just because I make on time payments.

Desvantagens

I wish I could pre-set automatic payments for other lengths of times. For instance, I use my Afterpay primarily to purchase pet supplies and cosmetic products, I go in each week and schedule early payments because the app won't let me schedule them for auto pay at other intervals, more specifically weekly.

Sahar
  • Porte da empresa: 51 - 200 funcionários

AfterPay increases cart values

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

We run on Shopify making our integration with the app basically a plug-and-play experience. It took us at most 2 days to get running with their system.

Vantagens

AfterPay allows customers to purchase what they want, when they want, without waiting for their next pay period. The payment processing system has increased our total cart value. AfterPay has become a great way for our wholesale clients to put only 25% down on their large purchases and by the time they have re-sold our products, they can easily pay off their balances early with AfterPay.

Desvantagens

Customers have mentioned that they wish AfterPay was more widely accepted at all retailers. AfterPay's customer profiles and analytics could be a lot stronger in the dashboard. We would love to know more about our customer's shopping habits, likes, and dislikes. We also have customers who were gladly accepted by Klarna (their competitor), but they can't make a single AfterPay purchase.

Shivani
  • Setor: Cosmético

Afterpay is a must!!

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

Afterpay is the second most used form of payment on my website and since adding it to my website, overall sales on a monthly basis has doubled. Everyone loves the idea of paying off their full balance in installments and Afterpay would always be my first choice to do that.

Vantagens

I love how easy Afterpay is to use. The layout for customers and the merchant portal is so simplistic and straight to the point. Everything is so easy to access whether I want to check all my current purchases using Afterpay or whether I want to access all of my customers purchases from my website through my merchant portal. The integration was very quick and easy and the process to apply for Afterpay went very smoothly.

Desvantagens

I’ve been with Afterpay for nearly 2 years and I have never ran into any kind of issues using this Afterpay as a customer or as a business owner. Everything has met my expectations thus far.

Tiffany

Great business partnership

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

We are making our tools more accessible by offering all customers the ability to purchase from us.

Vantagens

This software allows our customers to pay over time, and it has allowed us to expand to newer audiences.

Desvantagens

There is nothing I don't like! I think its easy to use, and I'm able to go in and see any orders or customers that are needed.

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

Afterpay was more well known in the US!
William

• Probabilidade de recomendação 1.0 /10

Disappointing

Avaliado em 27/01/2022

Started out great, then terrible CS.

Started out great, then terrible CS.

Vantagens

Any opportunity to increase conversions is attractive, and there are many processors now using the "pay in 4" model. Give another point to get the sale is great.

Desvantagens

They're customer service is atrocious. I Changed the theme of my website template and needed them to update as well, so every product reflected the installments in pay in four. Helped conversions really nicely. I emailed them about it, they never responded. I transitioned to PayPal Pay in Four reluctantly, but it was sort of forced upon us with the lack of response.

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

They were more responsive during evaluation.
Sade

Best software ever

I love Afterpay

I love Afterpay

Vantagens

It’s easy to access and manage using the app and the ppl are very nice when it comes to contacting them

Desvantagens

Nothing everything is self explanatory on there so I love it

mustafa

Great Service for our customers

Vantagens

This service allows our customers to pay overtime, with no extra charges to the customer. And it is really easy to set up on our backend

Desvantagens

The backend reporting could be improved. There is not an easy summary report for me to look at month over month.

Shopify

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

Allows for pay over time on any value.
Nicole

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A huge boost in sales thanks to afterpay

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

Overall, I have had a fantastic experience with Afterpay and would recommend it to other colleagues. We do not use any other pay in 4 methods other than Afterpay.

Vantagens

I like that afterpay gives our customers flexible spending options. We have noticed in an increase in sales on our eCommerce store and many of our customers use afterpay as their payment method.

Desvantagens

The fees are larger than I'd like for them to be and sometimes we have issues with customers saying they didn't receive their refund when we processed it on our end.

Shannon

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great functionality and easy setup

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

Allows our customers to purchase products and pay over 4 easy installments.

Allows our customers to purchase products and pay over 4 easy installments.

Vantagens

This is an incredibly easy software to implement into the shopify platform

Desvantagens

The fees are a little high and it takes a while to get your funds after someone purchases a product.

Michael
  • Setor: Artes e artesanato

Avaliado em 10/01/2022

It was really simple to add it to our site and our customers love it!

It was really simple to add it to our site and our customers love it!

Vantagens

It gives our customers a better option to make smart purchases

Desvantagens

Not much I can say I do not like about afterpay.

PayPal

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

I liked the ease of integration
Laura

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Vantagens

I like that Afterpay is another tool for my customers to use.

Desvantagens

I do not like the backend of Afterpay for businesses. It's not really user friendly and there aren't options for you to change your information yourself. This is the downside to Afterpay for me. If they updated their backend system for companies it would be a 10/10 for me.

Judith

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great option for ecommerce business

Vantagens

The integration process was easy. Customers like the available option

Desvantagens

It would be helpful to show that the option is available on the checkout page rather than the payment page when a customer is making a purchase. Sometimes customers aren't aware it's available even if it shows on the product page.

Clarissa

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

It's been a game changer for our company!

Vantagens

We saw an increase in sales right away when implementing Afterpay! It was easy to set up and manage and I love how easy it is to get a hold of merchant support!

Desvantagens

There were a few glitches at first but overall there's nothing to complain about!

Josh
  • Setor: Internet
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Absolute must have for any business

Avaliado em 16/12/2021

Exceptional. The merchant support is top notch and efficient and the service is vital to driving traffic and sales and giving your customers an additional payment gateway

Vantagens

The store directory which drives free traffic for free. Afterpay take a percentage of each orders value at a similar cost to any other payment process but they drive free traffic and sales. Can’t beat that

Desvantagens

You can’t edit a promotion after it’s been submitted

Razões para mudar para o Afterpay

Perfect fit for my product
Belky

A Huge Boost to Our Business

Avaliado em 12/01/2022

Vantagens

We gained a lot of business from our younger demographic who may have limited budgets and like the buy now pay later option.

Desvantagens

We would like to be featured more on Afterpay.com It seems they mainly highlight larger companies.

Szilvia
  • Setor: Artigos de luxo e joias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Perfect getaway at an affordable price

Vantagens

That customers use and recognize, trust this payment option

Desvantagens

I like it as is, would not change anything. Perhaps be able to offer more than one deal a month