Vyapar

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

153 avaliações

Jeevan s K.

Good Accountant

Avaliado em 12/12/2018

Vantagens

Overall Vyapar is good. Features are constantly improvising. With Vayapar i know my stock value, stock quantity, my profit, my expenses, losses etc. Vayapar helps me to file GSTR returns easily. The Vyapar team help me with notifications about get returns

Desvantagens

It is much better if I get purchase price history

Rahul K.
  • Setor: Indústria têxtil
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Best Cloud based accounting software.

Avaliado em 17/09/2019

We've been using tally accounting software since more than 3 decades, but this software is giving us the reason to shit down to cloud based accounting for the first time.

Vantagens

This is one of the Best Cloud based accounting software designed in india for indian market. Easy invoicing and purchase entries and best part is can easily share everything via whatsapp

Desvantagens

Many banking integration still need to be updated and but the development team is really focused on resolving all request one at a time.

Alternativas consideradas

Quickbooks Online e Zoho Books

Razões para escolher o Vyapar

Cloud based, and can ve easily used on any mobile and cross synced with desktop and other users.

Razões para mudar para o Vyapar

Simplicity, User Intuitive Design, and fast syncing between devices
Sanjay S.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Best Billing, Accounting & Inventory Management Software

Avaliado em 13/08/2021

Best billing app I have ever seen in the play store. I liked their invoice formats. I was shocked that there are 14 invoice formats. No one will provide these many formats for free. Faster billing and accounting and UI are also too good. Now I’m planning for paid version.

Vantagens

The main advantage is It is available at free. For the small business owner for test and experience it is available at free.

Desvantagens

The disadvantage is it is not available in iOS, it should be available at iOS phone also.

Valentin V.
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 2.0 /10

date format cannot be fixed

Avaliado em 09/01/2021

cheap

Vantagens

Easy to use and good idea, poor execution

Desvantagens

Contacted the support numerous times and they just shake you off. "Any issues?" "No Issues" That's all the know . Sync between the phone and computer never happens

This system is useless in the United States because the date format cannot be changed and support could care less.
If you are in the states, look elsewhere for ERP

Ajit J.
  • Setor: Contabilidade
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Vyapar software is very suitable for small retail business

Avaliado em 13/12/2018

As per me is very helpful when government is declared GST is compulsory for every business that time for calculation part of every bill is very hard me , then my friend suggest use vyapar demo version and really demo version is solve my problem.

Vantagens

Product creation features by uploading excel and divide in proper category is very helpful starting software , easily move any business in vyapar software .

Desvantagens

only work on single system , i think multi-system support missing .

Karan D.
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Very simple for small and medium business

Avaliado em 18/12/2018

Its become an essential part of my daily routine. I switched from Bookkeeper app to vyapar. It's been easier to use vyapar cos of its simple UI. Love the new update. I can sit anywhere and give quotes and also send an Invoice to client instantly. Also the app was very easy to learn.

Vantagens

1. Very simple and clear UX.
2. Really like the way I can make sales and expense record up front.
3. And best of off the right in my phone always with me with is very crucial for my business

Desvantagens

1. No ability to check balance right at home screen. It'll make life easier if the account balance was viewable at home screen.
2. Separate Expense parties and Sales parties Very hard to search.
3. Graph view of the report and income statement. (It'll make it easier to see where I'm spending more)
4. No feature for a credit card for my own expense. Or I'm not aware how to do that.
5. Can make custom Invoice design.
6. Crashes sometimes when using Share PDF icon.

Kevin N.
  • Setor: Impressão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

A Review of Vyapar Accounting system

Avaliado em 16/11/2018

Its the very definition of having your business on your fingerprints and on every device. If only they coukd put a system where I can manage these business both on my desktop as well as on the phone then that would allow me to fully intergrate Vyapar in my business.

Vantagens

It has very good functionality with regards to tracking expenses and purchases and especially the invoice feature is superb!

Desvantagens

The UI for starters is a little bit complex to grasp. But I think the real disadvantage is the fact that I am unable to use it on my desktop! (Unless I can and do not know it yet)

Thanks Kevin

Jaimin P.
  • Setor: Atacadistas

Nice product

Avaliado em 18/12/2018

Nice to use this software. I start my business billing system using this software and i like it. The support of customer service is also nice.

Vantagens

This software is an Android application and also available in desktop version so it is a grate software. I like this software. I personally recommend for small business.

Desvantagens

Mobile application as well as desktop version.
Eassy to use.

Maheswara swamy G.
  • Setor: Consultoria de gestão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Vyapar is best accounting software for small businesses

Avaliado em 18/12/2018

I liked it overall. Its really cool that I can manage my business on the go.

Vantagens

Vyapar is useful for small business owners or shop keepers. If I have to list the pros, here are some pros:

1. GST compliant invoicing
2. Budgeting
3. Financial statements that can be understood by owners easily.
4. Multiple user login and roll based access.

Desvantagens

Since its designed for small businesses, some of the features like inventory management or other complex accounting entries is not possible if you business is medium to large.

Daniel N.
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática

Excellent

Avaliado em 14/12/2018

It helps to keep a wonderful stuck without stress,

Vantagens

It maintains Accuracy and time saving

There is Nothing

Thanks Daniel

Abdul kader M.
  • Setor: Belas Artes

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

A wonderful accounting experience!

Avaliado em 12/06/2020

Excellent!

Vantagens

Professionally I was an accountant for around 20 years. Used many high end softwares during my work life.
Now for my small business I'm using Vyapar. It's very simple and can be used by anyone who doesn't have accounting knowledge. My most loved feature is SMS and Invoice sharing capabilities in one or two click. Latest improvement I was wondering that customer can make a payment by clicking our invoice!

Desvantagens

Adjustment journal entries are not possible. It s best suited for billing, inventory control etc.... However I manage all of my accounting routine with this app

• Setor: Automotivo

Ease Of Business

Avaliado em 12/11/2019

All the business transactions are done by Vyapar. I don't need to carry account books, or I don't need to maintain ledgers manually.

Vantagens

Vyapar is my part of life. I have been using this software since 2 years. I am totally satisfied. Its keep me updated regarding my business activities. Thanks for Vyapar tram for such a nice effort.

Desvantagens

Frankly speaking I don't think any least about this software. But nothing is perfect. So I think there must be multi languages for the ease of every kind of customer.

Allan G.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Vyapar Review

Avaliado em 18/12/2018

It was fun using vyapar. In some way, it helped me on my business.

Vantagens

1. Vyapar is handy when downloaded on ones phone. Dependency on a desktop has been given a solution.
2. I like the feature where you can make list of your product that you want to order or receive.
3. I like how useful it is for small scale businesses especially for start up groceries.

Desvantagens

1. I find it difficult to print the quotation of my purchase order for a limited list of printer compatibility.
2. In terms of accounting, there were instances that it did not match to my actual inventory and to the apps accounting.
3. For a business like mine which is a small scale wholesale and retail grocery store, with the constant change of prices, I would need another button that separates whole sale and retail accounting yet can generate a days income accurately.
4. It ask me to pay for the apps but the thing is there were several restriction and feature wise I there were some that I want more before paying.

Thanks Allan

Deepak W.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

Efficiency at your fingrtips

Avaliado em 12/12/2018

Has saved me cost of accounting, given a professional touch to my transactions and helped me focus more on business.

Vantagens

I've used Vyapar for almost 2 years and it has taken a lot of stress of my back. It's eased my accounting and I just need to keep entries in my mobile. Very easy to write crisp reciepts, share them online quickly and even remind customers about their due payments.
The team keeps adding new features and keeps it making better.
The value it adds to your business is few times more than what it costs to buy the software. It's helped me channel my energies more into my business instead spending time and money on book keeping.
It also reminds on important days for compliances... Very very useful. Don't miss deadlines.

Desvantagens

Only thing it lacks, I think is sync with a PC over internet, perhaps a technology issue.

Mohamad S.
  • Setor: Eletrônicos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

I'm sure it's great for indian businesses...

Avaliado em 18/12/2018

I've been a Vyapar user since the early days of the app. At first the app was actively updated on a weekly basis with new features and bug fixes, then, the updated became more focused on the indian system and my emails to the support for suggestions and bug fixes were met with generic responses that they will be addressed in future updates...

Vantagens

The price. Value for money, nothing beats this app.

Desvantagens

not optimized for for unique products (products with serial numbers/IMEI...) kinna business, even with the built in barcode scanner it is still severely lacking.
no option for cost averaging in inventory. They use first in first out.
no option for multiple warehouses/inventory.
Some UI and design flaws.

Satyam V.
  • Setor: Plástico

Easy for accounting ...

Avaliado em 15/12/2018

Overall it's good, value for money and easy to use I don't need to hire an accountant for my accounting I do it all with the help of VYPAR.

THANKS A LOT TEAM VYAPAR

Vantagens

This is a great option over TALLY or BUSY kind of softwares. I have already recommended this to many of my Business associates as it is easy to use and improving continuously.

Desvantagens

I just can't find any option which could connect a product to another, for example If I buy paper from my supplier and sale it after making some trimming/wastage in it , then I sale this waste to someone, here I need weight to deduct from product total quantity but there is no such option.

• Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Best Inventory Management software

Avaliado em 14/12/2018

Overall its value for money, they provide various reports which are very helpful for daily business tracking. It also provide reminder for payment and dues which makes it worth.

Vantagens

Its easy to get started, we were looking for Software to manage our small business and came across this. It easy to setup and start etracking of your daily sales and accounting. It saves lot of manual effort and provide easy to use solution for small business at affordable price.

Desvantagens

Inventory management is not that simple, i was expecting it to be a simple solution but we had hard time to add our existing inventory.

Rizwan A.
  • Setor: Automotivo

HIEGHT OF EXCELLENCY

Avaliado em 18/12/2018

I have been using this software for more than two years. I am completely satisfied with vypar. It looks like my part of family.

Vantagens

It's fulfilled all the requirements for all type of businesses.
Easy to use for every person.
Updation on regular basis.
State of Art Technology

Outstanding
Strong backup
Description of image for expense transaction

Thanks Rizwan

Roshan S.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Handy reliable vyapar accounting app

Avaliado em 24/12/2018

It's really very handy application , ease of reporting , ease of generating and sharing invoice at a remote locations on the spot , where printer's are not available .

Vantagens

Vyapar is much handy , easy to configure and operate , features to sync desktop version with mobile app is really very useful, app have direct pdf and excel sharing to email.whats app , with payment reminder features are very useful . Easy to backup , multicompany options .

Desvantagens

Their must be multi user option or a screen sharing features to enhance it's capabilities.

• Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 1.001-5.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Write App for right business man

Avaliado em 16/11/2018

I'm dealing with this App since 2 years , and now its part of my business.

Vantagens

All what you need for Small businesses Away from the complexities with many options to keep your data in saved and easy way to restore them.

Desvantagens

The new interface is giving you easily steps for adding your data witout spending lots of time , easy to reach what you need in few steps.

Thanks

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Vyapar mobile and desktop best financial app

After the use mobile
How it's useful for us
Because the number store is
Very useful after mobile users

That
After the use of financial accounting app
It's anytime all accounts on it pocket

Vantagens

software design is very beautiful
It's like free financial accounting app
Supportive staff contacts
Entry are backup and restore as mail/whaspp/device perfectly
Simple entry guide with YouTube videos

Design this app

Without paper,u send d bill or laser to anybody via SMS/WhatsApp to party directly

GST preparation simple and useful

Mohit B.
  • Setor: Mineração e metais

App Vyapaar

Avaliado em 14/12/2018

Overall i use this app for my outward billing
Purpose only and frequently use its sale reports. Its is very much helpful for me to carry my business everywhere in my pocket.

Vantagens

It is user friendly, can modify as per your requirement , always in my pocket, really ease my way of working, any layman can understand this.

Desvantagens

Needs More functions in summary reports generated, for Whole sale sellers - In summary reports while extracting to excel or pdf format Vechile number, Other extra amounts will not shown in reports.

Sachin S.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

Softcell Systems

Avaliado em 14/12/2018

Its very good & user friendly software i have ever used,exactly software meet to my requirement,but telephonic support is weak need to work on it.

Vantagens

easy to use very good functions user friendly

Desvantagens

network not support(Lan Version) its difficult to work on single machine also need connectivity with mobile for the same.

Umesh M.
  • Setor: Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

PROVIDE FEATURES

Avaliado em 19/12/2018

EXCEPT ABOVE ISSUES REST IS VERY VERY USER FRIENDLY & SIMPLE TO UNDERSTAND

Vantagens

Over all software is user friendly , but need more features like storing data in PEN DRIVE / CD , PARTIAL LINKING OF PAYMENT against bill , & MOST IMPORTANT IS IT SHOULD BE COMPATIBLE FOR SUBMITTING BALANCE SHEET , ALL GST RETURNS WITH AUTO POPULATED ENTRIES

GST RETURNS ONLY WE R GETTING DATA IT SHOULD BE LINKED DIRECTLY TO GST PORTAL

Gilbert M.

vyapar review

Avaliado em 18/12/2018

Vyapar kept me up to date with all transactions and helped me organize my work without forgetting anything, and I already suggested this app for several people for now

Vantagens

It made my work easier and kept me on track with anything transactions that I would have forgotten without using this app

Desvantagens

the desktop feature is not working for me for some reason! and I send an email to customer support forgotten and I got no reply

Thanks Gilbert