Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

930 avaliações

Caio D.
  • Industry: Automotivo
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

Kaspersky segurança e conforto

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

Segurança na rede é oque uso, não pode ficar desprotegido na rede, recomendo o melhor.

Vantagens

Recursos para segurança de rede e para minhas maquinas.

Desvantagens

Não tenho nada para reclamar ou falar contra o software.

Graphicville V.
  • Industry: Design

Real Protect with Kaspersky

Avaliado em 05/01/2022

With this software I've been able to leave carefree for my PC health.

Vantagens

What I like most about this software is that it doesn't even need my permission to get rid of harmful files but only notify me after either quarantining them or deleting. Which makes the protection of my PC automatic.

Desvantagens

What I like least about this software is that it didn't spare any damage software or file and doesn't even try to repair them which can make you loose some file.

Siyabonga S.
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

a computer antivirus

Avaliado em 25/11/2021

This software I highly recommend it since I use two and laptops for the business since I do a lot of work online with it's security function you feel secured against online attacks so I high recommend this software.

Vantagens

It's latest antivirus software is very good in protection against all powerful viruses that may crash the laptop or desktop .the network security is also good by protecting you online against hackers who install Trojan viruses and other malware viruses from phishing your information online

Desvantagens

When you buy this software it lasts for 12 months and you have to buy another latest version of the software even though it's expensive to buy another new software it's a must for computer protection

• Industry: Hardware
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Kaspersky review

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

It's good software make my connection very safe and easy to use but need more updates

Vantagens

It's good software make my connection very safe and easy to use

Desvantagens

Lately the software not getting enough updates

Oushana vajirapani P.
  • Industry: Roupa e moda

Kaspersky Endpoint made life easy

Avaliado em 17/11/2021

for past 3 years this product doing a vital roll in my network with 200+ users and keeping the things secure and getting the updates automatically.

Vantagens

This product is lightweight and have the ability of controlling a big domain network with the simple single host. there is no need to buy additional high end server as a antivirus server. this application can be easily managed by a normal PC. and even its not using lot of user PC recourses and not a memory hungry application. it saliently keep the things going smoothly and keeping the network secure. The web protection and device access control is really capable of keeping the things as the IT need.

Desvantagens

didn't see any drawback in this application. i am using this for last 3 years for my network and never got any bad comment or any complaint about Kaspersky.

Thayller T.
  • Industry: Contabilidade

Kaspersky Review

Avaliado em 03/01/2022

Overall, Kaspersky is one of the best virus protectors I have ever used. It is a bit more expensive than some competing software, but I believe it has a superior protection system.

Vantagens

We use this software in the company as a protection system for our entire accounting network. Besides being an excellent virus protector, Kaspersky has an intelligent system for recognizing dangerous sites and blocking suspicious files, which makes our entire accounting network safe, protecting us from viruses and data leaks from our clients.

Desvantagens

Since Kaspersky is security software, it blocks some types of sites that you need to browse. For example, in our accounting company we need to access some Federal Government sites and it blocks them. However, the mechanism for releasing these sites is a bit confusing, I think Kaspersky could make it easier to handle the software in this regard.

Hadjer B.
  • Industry: Design

My actual antivirus software

Avaliado em 14/12/2021

I've been using this software for so long. Kaspersky should think about improving the software instead of focusing on the interface, which is pretty good I would say but there are a lot of improvements to be made.

Vantagens

Two reasons that have always held my attention to use this software: - The high level of protection & -The low price (it's available in my country so I pay around 20$/year).

Desvantagens

The point that has always bothered me about this software "and which has not been resolved till today" is the fact that it slows down my laptop, especially when I'm running two or three other software at the same time.

Alisa P.
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 3.0 /10

doesn't work as it should

Avaliado em 07/01/2022

Vantagens

I liked that it seemed to be easy to use

Desvantagens

But it doesn't protect my computer from all the bugs

Andrigo F.
  • Company size: 11-50 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Top tier protection for your PC!

Avaliado em 06/01/2022

Very Good! I Recommend it for everyone.

Vantagens

I've been using Kaspersky Endpoint Security for quite a while now on my business computers and it never let me down. It offers a very good level of protection against ransomware and makes easy to manage the computers on your network.

Desvantagens

Cant really think in any negative point on Kaspersky Endpoint Security.

Asli A.
  • Industry: Hospitais e Saúde
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários

Traditional Anti Virus Tool

Avaliado em 28/12/2021

I would keep using Kaspersky if the price is more competitive.

Vantagens

Kaspersky works stable and keeps you up to date against trojans.

Desvantagens

Annual price is too high for home users.

Orlando O.
  • Usado Diariamente durante Avaliação gratuita

Essential Malware and Virus Cleaner

Avaliado em 03/12/2021

Vantagens

You can run a full PC scan or customized scan for malware and antivirus, once detected it gives you an option to clean or permanently remove the file infected. It is important to have this product for your PC, just make sure it is updated and a premium version for full benefits.

Desvantagens

It uses a lot of CPU resources, I guess I'll have to upgrade my PC anyways.

Thomas C.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great software, good protection, light on the PC. A bit too many warnings.

Avaliado em 16/07/2021

I still think it's the best choice out of other similar products. It has done a great job and balance on the software.

Vantagens

Performance was great, and does not eat up CPU or memory on my computer. Lots of ways to configure which to enable and which to disable. I can even disable marketing features, that prompt me to upgrade etc.

Desvantagens

Making every change requires some sort of administrative prompt. And with this prompt, if I'm remoting in using TeamViewer, I get stuck and cannot further operating my computer until I physically operating my computer.

Also, sometimes it gets quite annoying when I try to open a trusted website, and it prompts some sort of warning for me. And even if I add it to exclusion, it will still prompt me next time. A bug I guess?

Recently, it even prompts me for new WiFi hotspots, which is even more annoying.

I can see it was trying to protect me, but it's a bit too much I feel.

Norton AntiVirus e AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Razões para escolher o Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Ads, eating up CPU / Memory and affecting performance.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition
Alain jove R.
  • Industry: Telecomunicações
  • Company size: 501-1.000 funcionários

The Endpoint Security you need

Avaliado em 04/03/2021

Overall, using Kaspersky allows me to work online knowing that my device is protected and monitored properly. Although I've experienced a few false positives but it is just a minor thing compared to the overall performance of this anti virus products.

Vantagens

Although it may sound like overkill using this product in tandem with Kaspersky Password Manager, it has different functionalities that you might want to take a closer look. The latter is intended for passwords to be locked safely in place and this one is for the big chunk of managing networks, internet activity, email intrusions, and more.

I like this a lot because as I have a lot of internet activity and I don't want some spyware taking a peek at it, or some ransomware asking me to upgrade and presents me a list of 'issues' in my computer that I need updating. With Kaspersky, I didn't get any messages for RAM upgrade, or for purportedly 'registry issues'. I was also able to avoid sudden pop ups from my supposed internet provider telling me that I was a lucky subscriber chosen to qualify for a mobile phone reward, which was very annoying but was also convincing as it shows a seemingly legit message. In addition, I don't need any browser extension to block unwanted websites because the product takes care of that.

Network wise, it monitors it properly and efficiently, as well as keeping it safe from potential virus downloads and dangerous email attachments. It's great also with sandbox setup, and works silently in the background when playing online games.

Desvantagens

Installing new software can be a bit tricky as sometimes it tags certain components as potential threats especially from compressed files like zip and rar, although I haven't experienced it in .7-zip formats. What I do if I'm confident that the software isn't a threat is go offline and disable it so that my installation runs smoothly, because even though it won't detect any threats for some reason it just slows down the installation process. It is also strict with its default heuristic settings that you need to adjust it a bit. I also noticed it is very high in RAM usage and don't suggest installing it on older PCs.

Fiona W.
  • Industry: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

The Easiest Antivirus Software I've Ever Used

Avaliado em 05/01/2021

Since my IT Guy suggested to me to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security, I have not looked back. The amount of security you get from this software definitely outweighs the cost. It is reliable and has worked very well for me to date.

Vantagens

I have been using Kaspersky since 2010 and I would never think of changing to anything else. Because I work online so much, I have a real peace of mind that I will not get attacked by any virus or malware. It works quietly in the background, scanning for any potential threats while not disturbing me with what I am doing, and if any threats are found, it shuts it down immediately. When I connect a USB or any portable device into my laptop, it quietly scans for any threats in the background. I find it very easy to renew the license every year. It's quick and simple.

Desvantagens

Apart from it requiring a sizeable chunk of disk space, I have no issues with it.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Razões para escolher o Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I found that with AVG being a free antivirus that anyone can download from the internet, that it had become saturated and not providing the protection that I needed.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Complete End point antivirus anti malware and more

Avaliado em 14/10/2020

We manage 350 endpoints with several configurations and interactions with software
Only one resource dedicate 1h a day in administration an control
I think it's a really good solution, costs can be reduced Considering the few time necessary on management

Vantagens

Kes has a complete centralized dashbord in order to manage the endpoint with different configuration created by templates and integrate to AD
The suite can also encrypt, block USB and external driver, firewall and more.
It's really a complete and fully managed solution all on primise

Desvantagens

Price isn't so affordable on few numbers, starting from 100 user must be the breakeven

Panda Cloud Office Protection

2016

Norton AntiVirus

Razões para mudar para o Kaspersky Endpoint Security

On premise solution and rating
Ihab M.
  • Industry: Gestão da educação

Kaspersky for Enterprise 2000+ endpoints

Avaliado em 10/08/2020

Personally i was using Kaspersky Antivirus since 2006, it always protected my computers from viruses/Trojans when other AV software failed. one of the best decisions i took is to deploy Kaspersky products in our University's computers. for more than 12 years me and my team have continuously experienced their developments, new features and improvements.

Vantagens

I personally consider Kaspersky Endpoint security as a market leader, i evaluated different products but none of them was even close. one of the things i like about Kaspersky is their AV signatures. they release an update almost every hour , their labs are so dedicated and they really know what they are doing.
Also there new KSN network is amazing, it helps a lot on discovering zero day attacks.
i am lucky to say that the latest Ransomware attacks couldn't reach out computers thanks to their intelligent scanning and continuous updates.
If you want to secure a large environment with thousands of desktops, you must try Kaspersky.

Desvantagens

One issue that i don't like about most modern Antivirus software especially Kaspersky is that they consume a lot of memory and computer resources. most of our users with old/legacy desktops had encountered slow performance. however, if you are using new hardware like Intel i7 or i9 and at least 8GB memory you should be okay.

Rashid A.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Workstation security with additional admin features

Avaliado em 04/06/2020

KES used by my organization many years, because it is cost effective, known how to set up by admins and never missed viruses.

Vantagens

This advanced security software - Kaspersky Endpoint Security, developed for workstation has many advantages:
Centralized deployment from AD politics, remoteregistry, local installing, E-mail delivery of pre-prepared installation pockets (politics, modes, settings).
Inventory in computers: hardware, software, updates.
Integrated convenient WSUS server with additional feature - updates of installed 3d party software.
Workstation control: bandwidth, peripheral hardware, web, software and others
Compatibility with sandbox KATA, one more solution by Kaspersky Lab for creating complex security in infrastructure.

Desvantagens

If you do not want to have a troubles with loss of data, connection with servers, power loss, proper lan work - before installing, must to read and learn instruction - CP course, because KES; KSC; KES agent software has many incompatibilities with targeted operating sistems, databases, internal versions of listed software above.

Razões para mudar para o Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Suitable price and advantages for administrators
Giovanni P.
  • Industry: Bancos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

One of the best antivirus you can find

Avaliado em 30/04/2020

It is a very useful antivirus and during the time I used it, it perfectly protected my computers and its cost was always within what I was willing to pay.

Vantagens

It is a great antivirus that is compatible with almost any device, it has a very updated virus and malware database, just connecting an infected device or entering a dangerous website alerts us and blocks the threat before it can infect the machine.
Its licensing cost is very affordable and one of the most competitive on the market.

Desvantagens

One of the problems of this software is when it is running it consumes more than 30% of the resources of a machine, this if your machine is not very powerful leaves you with limited resources to work.

Matthew D.

Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure

Avaliado em 20/01/2020

Overall its been smooth sailing using the product and knowing it's doing it's job in the background allows us to go through our days a bit more securely and have that piece of mind. While it might not be the greatest visual product, that is my opinion alone and honestly, not really a huge deal in this type of software.

Vantagens

The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security.

There is also a great support team from my understanding as noted from an IT member in our organization, always an added bonus.

Desvantagens

At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using. That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security.

The software it self could use a bit of a refresh for screen imagery and button locations to make it more visually appearing.

Norton AntiVirus

Razões para mudar para o Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The overall base program was what we needed and along with the type of protections and checks that the program does matched a level of protection we take in our products.
Gabriella N.
  • Industry: Mineração e metais

Robust tools!

Avaliado em 22/02/2021

I recommend Kaspersky but more specifically to someone who has excess computing power and with a relatively high-performance processor or to anyone who does not mind reduced computing performance.

Vantagens

Kaspersky does a really good job, it has robust tools. I like its scan and web protection features.
The scan feature is really good, I like how after running a full scan I get a report on all files that have something wrong with them, and then in the settings section, I can have a look at which files are "infected" and then choose if I want them removed or not. This way I can make sure that I do not unawarely lose files to the sandbox.

Kaspersky's web protection is very robust it blocks all malicious websites and blocks any attempt to download spyware onto my machine. The nice part is it gives me a pop-up to verify if I would like to block or allow the download of the potentially harmful programs.

Desvantagens

I like Kaspersky it works well but it's very resource-intensive, I have found myself having to exit Kaspersky to free up computing resources, although this is not too much of a problem for me because I have a second anti-virus installed. After installing Kaspersky I found that my machine is lagging and my web browser is crashing a bit more often.
I have had Kaspersky on a Celeron 4GB machine and it was not pleasant, I had to wait several minutes to have everything working after starting up.
Kaspersky works well but it would be nice if it was not as resource intensive.

Zain A.
  • Industry: Aviação e aeroespacial
  • Company size: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Kaspersky Endpoint Security-Best Guard for your data security

Avaliado em 27/04/2021

You always do well when you are satisfied with the security of your information. I am personally very satisfied with Kaspersky and recommend this to all, who are still playing with viruses. Switch to Kaspersky and save your both valuable assets, time, and data.

Vantagens

We always remain threatened by hackers and other data security challenges. The use of powerful antivirus protection is necessary. Kaspersky is one of the best solutions for these threats. It provides flawless data security and makes your data more secure. We have implemented Kaspersky in our offices and it prohibits suspicious site visits as well as attacks of viruses and malware. We are more independent in data handling now. Before using Kaspersky, we lost our precious data so many times by applying infected USB, but now Kaspersky guarantees that no infected external device will harm our data. It actually looks at your all activities whether your system is at risk or not. It's a complete package to safeguard your system. We are thankful to Kaspersky now to provide us such an awesome platform to secure our information.

Desvantagens

You have to keep a backup for your data every time because sometimes Kaspersky indicates the threats and automatically removes the infected file, we will lose data if there will be no backup. It warns us to avoid the visit of some suspicious site, but without letting us know why the access is denied. It is a little bit costly software, but works good and balance this cost by providing amazing data security.

André L.
  • Industry: Química
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Ease to use and implement

Avaliado em 17/11/2020

Awesome experience, I really recommend that for medium/large companies, it is easy to manage, and if you do not have a environment to deploy softwares and updates, you can use it without problems, it is a very complete and robust solution, with a very good price.

Vantagens

It is one of the best antivirus of the world, the virus database is huge, and the price, at least on south america, is the best compared to the concurrence. Therefore, the administration tools of Kaspersky is pretty impressive, we even have a deployment tool and you can use the console to deploy your servers and computers updates, it acts like a WSUS.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it is failing without gave you logs, and when you have it, the understand is not so easy, also the status of computers managed takes some time to get updated (to be sincere, it is not a big problem).

Norton AntiVirus e ESET Endpoint Security

Company decisions.

Falcon

Razões para mudar para o Kaspersky Endpoint Security

The price, and what were offered on the package.
Jeffrey B.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

One of the top AV on the market

Avaliado em 31/07/2019

Vantagens

I have had many great experiences with Kaspersky being pro active, catching the newest and baddest viruses, and cleaning the computer well. Does not take a lot of resources while scanning, usually, so end users will not necessarily feel the affects.

Desvantagens

Have not had a whole lot. Only issue I ever had was with licenses renewing properly, but a repair on the program usually will free that up.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Razões para escolher o Kaspersky Endpoint Security

McAfee would be a giant resource hog on any scans.
Michel S.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best antivirus I know.

Avaliado em 29/07/2020

In general, I had no problems with the software, on the contrary, I usually say that this was the solution to my problems. It really was the best I've ever used.

Vantagens

Software with simple and clear interface bringing a good user experience for both beginners and advanced users. Particularly I feel more relaxed because I see that he has been operating satisfactorily in the security requirement.

Desvantagens

There is only one point where I see a certain vulnerability in the system, that when scanning for threats it ignores some directories and files.

• Industry: Hospitais e Saúde

My thoughts about Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Avaliado em 08/11/2019

Kaspersky Endpoint Security combines centralized application, management, and control across all devices connected to the corporate network and reliable protection against cyber threats. With advanced features such as Mobile Device Management, System Management, and Endpoint Encryption, IT administrators can easily identify vulnerabilities, inventory, and create and deploy security policies to prevent data loss and theft.

Vantagens

The 30% reduction in the deployment package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows SP1 and the integration of the endpoint encryption module greatly reduced network traffic during the application and accelerated installation and management processes.

Desvantagens

My thoughts always are positive related to this program and I am pleased to use that. But I think the admin console could be better because sometimes the options are not easily found.