Exibindo 291 avaliações de 276

Maximizer CRM

Find the right plan to help you get growing.

4 /5 (276 avaliações) Escreva uma avaliação!

4 /5
  • Recursos
dos usuários recomendam este app
Exibindo 291 avaliações de 276
Ajbinder S.

Making Maximizer Your Firm's Cornerstone

Avaliado em 02/08/2018

We are able to complete our tasks much more efficiently and able to coordinate with other members of our team. Over the years we have tried other CRM options but Maximizer has been the one we have been looking for. Extremely glad we made the switch.

Vantagens

Maximizer is very intuitive to use and the layout feels as if it has been designed with the end user in mind. The easy to navigate fields and customization allows it to be adaptable to many different practices. Our efficiency has improved significantly as a result of Maximizer.

Desvantagens

Personally, I am still confused on how to best set up households and individuals within that household and it feels like I have some duplication but I have not been able to figure out how to clean it up.

Sofia G.
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

Robust for a Call sheet

Avaliado em 25/08/2019

Not great. We had to navigate several levels of customer service and received really high quotes to finally figure out that our old database that lived in an old license of Maximizer wasn’t compatible or transferable to the new.

Vantagens

Great to manage a robust database of contacts and profiles. Customizable user defined fields are particularly useful.

Desvantagens

Not very mobile friendly, and the current version is 100% incompatible with older licenses (such as desktop versions) which are islands. So transferring an old database to the new version was virtually impossible.

Hi Sofia,

Thanks for submitting your review. I wanted to let you know that our app is under constant upgrades for improvement and we have some amazing things coming down the line!

Thanks again!

• Setor: Editoras

I have used Maximizer for 25+ years

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

I have used it personally for 25 years. I saw them migrate to the cloud and enjoy using at home, office and from my phone.

Vantagens

It is a nice software solution with typical contact management features. Add contacts, set follow-ups, track opportunities, send e-mails.

Desvantagens

It does what I need it to do. The license fee is much lower than Salesforce, which we also use for other groups in the company.

Graham J.
  • Setor: Alimentação e bebidas

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Maximizer needs to keep up with the times

Avaliado em 27/12/2020

The ease of usage is great. Tracking and closing of task remains top of mind

Vantagens

Value for money compared to Salesforce. Ideally a step up from Microsoft Excel.

Desvantagens

Not great. Upgrades not compatible with current data, had to reload info again. Battling with integration.

Brad M.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Max CRM Review

Avaliado em 05/03/2020

Its ok. What really put me off is every time you need some assistance they turn it into a huge billable hour exercise. Talk about ripping off your customers.

Vantagens

The product out of the box works for what we need, I have the advisor template on mine and it still has the design on selling, and the sales process. This inst the focus of the average advisor. This does the basic features required. however it certainly isn't what it could be.

Desvantagens

It doesn't have the ability to track products well. It took leads tab and renamed it opportunities and felt that was a improvement. it wasn't. We end up using a global note to record and track all items a client has with us.

Hi Brad,

Thank you for leaving a review of Maximizer. It's always great to hear feedback from our customers and gauge where we can improve.

If there is something we aren't doing well to fit into your workflow I would love to discuss.

I feel that you have had somewhat of an off-putting experience due to particular charges, perhaps changes in your software?

I would love to discuss and help design a workflow that benefits you.

Please reach out to: [email protected] and let them know you would like to discuss the set-up of your Maximizer CRM and we will get a Customer Success Manager on a call to discuss and plan a path forward.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Adam Wilson
Head of Customer Success

Todd I.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

My use of Maximizer

Avaliado em 27/08/2019

Since 2002 Maximizer has aided me in keeping in touch with my clients. The action plans I have set early in 2004 still work to this day, and are easily assigned to my new and existing clients.

Vantagens

I have used Maximizer since the early 2000's. It is my MAIN source of CRM. I have many pre-edited documents that automatically get sent and merged with my contacts. I love this software and the amount of time and energies it's saved me over the years.

Desvantagens

Originally, I didn't like the cost of the product, but as it became more mainstream the price dropped. The features increased and their negatives turned into positives. SO I don't have any cons to discuss at this time.

Hi Todd,

Thank you for the wonderful review! We look forward to helping you build on your already solid client relationships.

Thanks again!

Jacob B.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A good piece of CRM Software

Avaliado em 02/08/2018

Overall experience is quite positive from an administrator end, from a user perspective I have & have helped people who have had problems navigating and using Maximzier to its fullest potential when they are brand new to the platform.

Vantagens

Maximizer in comparison to some of it's competitors runs a very light & simplistic method of storing data. This is mainly in respect to have to act as the admin for the data, but Maximizer exports and imports quite nicely from most data subsets which makes maintaining data on a day to day that much easier.

Desvantagens

The site is very dated (especially before the reskin of 2017), and this causes user intuitiveness of finding things were one expects them to be quite difficult. At this point it is a difficult process to properly bring the website into the 21st century, since a massive overhaul would leave many existing users lost.

Tammy H.
  • Setor: Serviços ao consumidor

Maximizer user review

Avaliado em 03/11/2018

We decided to stick with Maximizer and upgraded to the newest version mainly because it was an easier transition with the least amount of error is transferring all of our customer info. We also like the fact that it is a cloud based software so that we can access it from anywhere and no longer face the terror of losing all of our info if our computer were to crash.

Vantagens

I recently upgraded from a very old version and appreciate how easy the transition was and how similar they have kept the product.

Desvantagens

There are a lot of upgraded features, which is great, but I find I definitely need to take the courses. Which is a great feature that they offer.

Lorraine J.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Mostly happy

Avaliado em 08/08/2018

Vantagens

Its pretty easy to get the basic to work and it's response times are greatly improved. Service is much much better than a few years ago.

Desvantagens

templates for notes and sending e-mail confirmations is limited to what you can include. Can't use snipit type programs to copy info to Max files. Organizing notes and files is very awkward so we have resorted to keeping then in client files in BOx.com

Samson L.
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

OK for smaller companies, Support cost can be an issue

Avaliado em 29/07/2019

I think this product is more suited for small to medium size businesses. They have been in the CRM business for 25+ years, they know their product well. But also because of this, their interfaces are less modern compare with other bigger players like Salesforce (although they are improving it slowly)

Vantagens

- Maximizer has been in business for 25+ years.
- Compare with other newer CRMs these days, the learning curve to this product is lower.
- Email integration is great and speedy.
- nice to see they have tried to upgrade their interface with a more modern looking
- being a smaller CRM player, they are more willing to work with the clients closely.

Desvantagens

- lack of language supported (only English)
- Support on Apple is not as good (some features not working)
- Support from Maximizer is good, but it might come with a charge

Hi Samson,

Thanks for leaving a review! While we're ecstatic to hear you're comments it looks as though we may have missed the mark in some other key areas.

When it comes to language integration, we do have others available and support is free of charge. We can also help you through your Apple integrations.

Feel free to reach out to us at: 866-275-1254 or [email protected]

We would love to help you through your Maximizer journey.

Warm regards,

The Maximizer Team

Andy Z.
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1.000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Financial Advisor

Avaliado em 06/08/2018

Vantagens

Action plans, team calendar management, UDFs, dashboards.

Desvantagens

It feels like there is a lot of functionality available that we have not yet tapped, it would be nice if there was more sophisticated support available to us.

Josh T.
  • Setor: Software
  • Porte da empresa: 11-50 funcionários

Robust, but lacking integration

Avaliado em 11/07/2017

It really is a solid CRM, and did well keeping the entire company apprised of the situation. It handles B2B and B2C with ease, and made it very easy to keep tabs on our clients. If it integrated with other critical apps, automated marketing tasks, and had a stronger customer service tool, we'd still be using it today.

Vantagens

I really liked the User definable setup, and the hierarchy between contacts and companies. I also liked how every user defined value got it's own view in SQL, so it was very easy to extract data into other systems using the database. It's very familiar to office users, and performed really well, even with 90,000 contacts/companies in it. It's a solid CRM, as long as that's all you need.

Desvantagens

It didn't integrate well with other applications. We use Google Apps, and Quickbooks, which are pretty common. But it wouldn't integrate with either, and was going to cost in order to write each integration. The customer service case manager was minimalist, so it was simple to use, but didn't allow for a conversation to happen (eg I couldn't tell how much back and forth happened during a customer service case, or if the customer had updated information on the case). The email generation tool was primitive, and only allowed for basic, ugly html. Any advanced formatting, or click tracking common to things like MailChimp weren't available. There wasn't any marketing automation to speak of, and there wasn't any automated lead scoring. Everything had to be done by hand, and unfortunately humans aren't reliable.

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Wouldn't Have A Growing Business Without It

Avaliado em 06/08/2018

I believe the business is better protected. We are more effecient. We have a small team and any one of us can take a phone call from a client and within seconds understand any history to do with a client issue. It might be something very simple or complex but because I can call up notes from others on the team and access all emails between us and the client and our back office it saves a tremendous amount of time. I think it also gives the client confidence that we know what we are doing because they don't have to explain an issue all over again

Vantagens

It is incredibly flexible. Basic programming that comes out of the box is more than what you need because it anticipates that not all advisors operate the same way. We have used it to save ourselves hours of work and redesigned how it works with us rather than us redesigning how we work. Saving of all emails under client file along with relevant notes. Easy tracking of client service work as well as understanding staff workload issues.

Desvantagens

Like any CRM it takes time to learn and create new work habits yes you should throw away the paper notes. Regulators expectations are moving the bar upwards. Love to see a system map starting with a contact. How do each of the tabs relate to different functions. Because of its rich customizable capabilities it can be overwhelming even for your help desk.

Mark C.
  • Setor: Imobiliárias

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Maximized for small companies

Avaliado em 02/08/2018

I use Maximizer as a contact manager with category tracking of contacts. I don’t use sales leads or opportunities as I find their use to be a little cumbersome for what we do and do see the value. I use it because it’s what I’ve used for years. It has features that are valuable to me, but it would be nice to know I could integrate a second or third user to share info. However, for an add on user to share my data, I would likely go to other products due to the challenges with implementation for less tech savvy users.

Vantagens

The things I like most about Maximizer is the customizability and user defined fields. The ability to set up my crm to look and function exactly the way I want is superior to many other products. Also, then unlimited contacts for the subscription surpasses the value vs the more main stream cloud based crm that charge per contact.

Desvantagens

Integrated apps don’t function seamlessly or are limited. Additionally, the custom features can be tricky to set up if you are not super familiar with the platform. I’ve been using this for 23 years and have grown with the features, but I still have issues finding ways to accomplish setup tasks. Last, at least some monthly customer service should be included with the subscription. Most other paid services provide this.

Sam S.
  • Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 4.0 /10

Difficult to set-up, pay as you go support, pieced together from other CRM's

Avaliado em 31/07/2018

If you are not a savvy database programer or don't have a staff member that is, then you will likely find this CRM to be very difficult to use and customize to your practice. The cost keeps increasing and once you have been using the system, the company knows they have you on the hook and will keep the price increases rolling your way. Using this is like being caught between a rock and a hard place.

Vantagens

Online access from anywhere.
Dashboard provides a good overview of your business.
Wealth edition has some customization to the financial industry.

Desvantagens

The way it is sold and supported is not CUSTOMER friendly. The resellers charge for everything and don't want to teach you how to be independent of them. They would rather do it for you without educating you. Pretty expensive.
The webinar support is inadequate, they won't answer some questions and tell you that they have people you can pay to get that done. We should be able to learn it ourselves.
You will have to buy a second access for your Administrative Support person, which is not the case with all competitor products and seems like a cash grab.
Subscription is paid annually not monthly, so if you don't like it you are out a big chunk of money.
Will not separate out billing for multiple advisors in a firm.

Good Overall Solution

Avaliado em 02/11/2018

Maximizer helps me simplify organizing my calendar and appointments, makes following up on tasks almost automatic, keeps all my contact info, notes, address updates and all I need to know in one easy to get to place - regardless of where I am. I find working remotely much easier using Maximizer. My staff loves it because they have instant access to all my client notes to help them in their jobs.

Vantagens

Maximizer has everything I require to easily organize my client relationships without being cluttered up with features I don't need. It is simple, intuitive and easy to use from the beginning and the training modules are great.

Desvantagens

The contact list search engine is awkward - it only flashes the list starting with the first 3 letters, then it disappears and you have to type in the whole name . . .

The embedded template feature is gone and is now attached to MSWord - which is an awkward connection.

Because I have secure/encrypted email with my company, with severe firewalls - Maximizer cannot link to my corporate outlook email - this is not a significant problem and I would rather have the added protection than the convenience. I can still easily save all email communication through Outlook to Maximizer.