Malwarebytes for Teams

Proteção contra malware para pequenas empresas.

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

132 avaliações

Caio

Excelente ferramenta de proteção

Avaliado em 29/09/2022

Vantagens

Ferramenta bastante poderosa e intuitiva em sua função, cumpre o que promete e protege o dispositivo contra ameaças.

Desvantagens

Não tenho nada contra a ferramenta durante a utilização.

Suhailah
  • Setor: Varejistas
  • Porte da empresa: 5 001-10 000 funcionários

Reliable for preventing malware

Avaliado em 07/07/2021

Vantagens

The are not much to be configure or setting up in order to make the software up and running. The scanning process is quite fast even when they are scanning my 1TB storage device and i believe it is more fast that my previous anti-malware software. I also can schedule ahead for the time that i want the software to start scanning, so it won't interfere with my work.

Desvantagens

The paid subscription plan for a team is not flexible enough, as it did not cater for a medium size organization. It has a good price plan for a larger group and small sized group, but not for a organization that are betwixt and between the two category.

Erich-Hein
  • Setor: Rede de computadores
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Very good internet security

Avaliado em 12/12/2020

It's perfect for my needs. I've never had any issues with the software itself in terms of security. I was recommended to use this software in my business but now I also use it in my personal capacity.

Vantagens

With just the free version alone you can do a full scan of computers for any malicious software and the paid version offers much more. It scan in the background without you even noticing. The computers don't "lag" when it's performing updates or scanning. Internet safety is a big deal these days and you can't go without some sort of protection on the internet. It blocks suspicious sites, password safety and keeps my computers safe since they are running 99% of the time with permanent internet connection.

Desvantagens

Customer service can be better. I had an issue where I got charged twice for no reason. I did get my money back after a lot of back and forth emails. I've seen that this happened to a few people before.

Brandon

Malwarebytes Review

Avaliado em 24/10/2022

Vantagens

Malwarebytes is very simple to use, and it even has a free version. This service offers protection against malware just from the press of a button. I think malwarebytes is a very good tool for beginners.

Desvantagens

Sometimes some of the pop ups get in the way, I could see this annoying people that aren't use to technology.

Andy

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Revoked 3 PC licence, Terrible slow support, awful customer relations

Avaliado em 12/07/2019

These terrible business practices have led me to leave a review about this to hopefully help protect other buyers. Their customer service is awful and they make the customer deal with the problem that they created. It's shocking in this day and age a company like Malwarebytes would treat customers like this. I am hoping someone starts a class action lawsuit against them.

Vantagens

It was decent protection until they stopped honouring their licences.

Desvantagens

I purchased a 3 PC licence lifetime licence from one of their approved resellers which worked for three years and then suddenly they removed two of the licences in June 2019. They then proceeded to label the vendor a liar and tell me I had to take it up with them. I did contact the vendor and they said that Malwarebytes is not honouring those licences and they are ignoring requests for information. The reseller also offered me a free 1 year licence to make up for it, even though Malwarebytes is pulling this stunt. I have no doubt that that Malwarebytes is messing them over and messing the customer over too just to try to make a buck.

Sam

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Review

Avaliado em 13/10/2020

Malwarebytes has saved me on multiple different occasions. Best anti-malware in the industry!

Vantagens

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is simply the best anti-malware around. It has never failed me in being able to quickly and effectively eliminate and stop any threats that Malware has posed to my systems.

Desvantagens

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is the really the best, however from time to time I have had issues with the installations but I have always been able to resolve them quickly.

Alternativas consideradas

ESET Endpoint Security

Razões para mudar para o Malwarebytes for Teams

Malwarebytes simply fit our need and budget better.
Avaliador Verificado
  • Setor: Produção audivisual
  • Porte da empresa: 1 001-5 000 funcionários

Free Version is the Best

Avaliado em 05/11/2022

Vantagens

I use the free version of Malwarebytes for my personal computer and it has taken care of me well

Desvantagens

I wish the software didn't constantly show me the pros of the paid version

Yann
  • Setor: Design gráfico
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de um ano

Indispensable sur votre ordinateur

Avaliado em 07/11/2022

Vantagens

J'utilise Malwarebyte pour nettoyer on ordinateur des fichiers indésirables qui se cachent un peu partout sur celui-ci ! Ce logiciel est indispensable pour garder un espace de travail sain et sécurisé son matériel.

Desvantagens

Je n'ai pas poussé trop loin les fonctionnalités du logiciel donc je ne saurais pas dire quels sont les points faibles de celui-ci car il fonctionne parfaitement pour l'utilité que j'en ai.

Özge
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Porte da empresa: 501-1 000 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A successful application

Avaliado em 25/10/2022

He was able to solve my biggest problem so I have good experience. Especially on macbook computer, it works well even in the free version.

Vantagens

For a long time, I was very angry because of the virus that infected the website. I deleted a lot of browsers and cookies but it still didn't disappear. The last time I downloaded this application thanks to a blogger who recommended it, and indeed that site does not appear in front of me anymore.

Desvantagens

I can't be sure it did an in-depth scan. First of all, I can say that it works very slowly. It would be nice to have this run a little faster.

Ane
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

Antivirus muy útil en Windows

Avaliado em 07/11/2022

Vantagens

La gran cantidad de amenazas para el ordenador que detecta y bloquea es su fuerte. Además de su fácil implantación en el ordenador.

Desvantagens

Como contra encuentro que hay opciones de análisis de amenazas para el ordenador que no vienen activadas por defecto y que si no controlas del tema no lo activarías y son importantes de activar.

Robert
  • Setor: Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico

Excellent Security Program

Avaliado em 21/07/2022

We had a ransomware attack on our system several years back and while we were able to recover everything from backups, it was an enormous headache a took up a lot of valuable time. At that point we switched to Malwarebytes because at the time it was one of the few services with ransomware protection built in. It has done an excellent job since then and we have never had a problem.

Vantagens

Easy to use and very effective at keeping your computers safe from viruses and ransomware

Desvantagens

Nothing, it works just as needed and provides good protection

Garrett
  • Setor: Filantropia

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

The robust and powerful security we know from personal use covers your business as well

Avaliado em 18/01/2018

It's Malwarebytes for Business - what else can you ask for!

Vantagens

Malwarebytes is the go-to for anti-malware and security protection for personal use all over the world. It only makes sense to use them when available in the business arena. The cloud-based solution allows for remote cleaning of infected machines on Mac or PC which allows businesses to protect any of their customers - even in a BYOD environment. Since our deployment, we haven't had an infection of malware that was able to penetrate our system through any infected device. In the world of security - it's not if you'll get infected, it's when! And Malwarebytes is what you want when that happens.

Desvantagens

There's really only two cons. First, it can be a bit pricey per machine. I wish there was a greater discount as the device count was higher, and a discount for government or non-profit/charity type businesses. Second, when running, it uses up a lot of system resources, causing the machines to run slower at times and almost un-usable during a scan. I realize this is the case with any type of security program, but still something to point out.

Jonathan
  • Setor: Impressão

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Software protection for teams.

Avaliado em 23/08/2022

I have known about malwarebytes license for a very long time, it has always been my choice when I am looking for unwanted software. I have installed it on every one of my pc's since 2010 and I have never had a disappointment as it has helped me since the days when hackers were well armed with weak network security. I also recommend this software when your pc's are slow, some searches can detect what some antivirus programs let through.

Vantagens

An excellent security software for small companies or groups, easy to set up and use, which is a good thing for this kind of tools. The free version is very complete for all the malware analysis.

Desvantagens

Some of the heuristic analysis features of the free version leave a lot to be desired, so you have to buy it to be really well protected. Customer service is a bit slow as I recall.

Pam

Feeling Safer

Avaliado em 22/02/2019

I am a firm believer in in Malware Bytes, on business and personal levels. I even have on cell phones. There has been zero issues, great protection, manageable, works with virtual environments, .. as I said earlier, I could go on and on about this product if I had the time... I would recommend to anyone who wanted protection on their cell phone or within a large business platform... great product, fairly priced, and does work with the times.

It Works
Easily pushed to users pc
Management controllable
Up to date with protection needs
the truth is the list of pro's are long - longer than the time I have to type them out...

Desvantagens

I have nothing negative to share about this product. From my years of experiences, I have not ever had one issue.

Alonso
  • Setor: Hotelaria

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Removes malware that many antivirus does not detect

Avaliado em 13/04/2018

I dare say that it is one of the best protection systems on the market.

Vantagens

In a short time, it has positioned itself as one of the best systems to offer computer security.
I have used many security systems and I can say that it eliminates threats that some antivirus does not detect.
It is constantly updated to offer security in real time, prevents, and eliminates existing attacks on computers, its reporting system gives you a clear picture of what is happening with your machines. Highly recommended

Desvantagens

It is updated so many times that it can be tedious at times, but because it is to offer protection, you do not notice it

aka

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Malwarebytes can really bite each malware

Avaliado em 31/05/2021

I am very Positive with this tool, we found a malware few days back and malware bytes got rid of it asap. Go for it. Your team will love it.

Vantagens

Malwarebytes Anti Malware is a cool and easy to use anti-malware too in the market. It has never disappointed my expectations. As always it can very quickly and extremly get rid of all threats that a Malware can have on my system.

Desvantagens

As of now, i do not have any cons. My teamis really happy to have it. The performance of the PC slows down sometimes but having a Malwarebytes scanner tool along with an antivirus is all that we need.

Tuhin
  • Setor: Terceirização/Deslocalização

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Good Application Tool For Preventing Malware Infection.

Avaliado em 23/02/2021

We are happy to use this app for our office computers. We require to use the internet daily and it helps us prevent malicious attacks through websites.

Vantagens

I would highly recommend using malwarebytes for small or big organizations. We as a small team using them for a very long time to secure our workspaces. As our teammates work through lots of network connectivity app and surf internet a daily basis it helps us to identify any malware infected sites or receiving any malware on pc through the browser. Love this app interface too, very clean and easy to use.

Desvantagens

So far no cons. We have been happy with the performance of this Malwarebytes scanner tool on top of our total antivirus security app.

James

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business: Your Best Backup for Cyber Security TESTS!

Avaliado em 28/01/2019

WE've used Several Products Including Trend Micro and the all have the Pluses and Minuses however Malwarebytes is our Go-To Software when were not seeing something under AVG or BitDefender and most of the time it will find something that AVG MIssed.

Vantagens

Malware Bytes seems to have an interesting database that we have found often finds deeply embedded malware the some of the other products did not find. This is maybe due to their database updates which seem to focus on many of the more eclectic malware that is out there. In 100% of the cases when running through the IT Department(s) we've found that Malwarebytes WILL catch something that AVG has missed.

Desvantagens

It can tend to not like to play well with others so if you have AVG or BitDefender loaded up you may want to turn them off before running Malwarebytes. WE've found that having Two products of this kind tends to catch the odd malware programs that the other does not cover.

Tumal
  • Setor: Construção

Great cost effective insurance

Avaliado em 21/06/2018

Vantagens

We are small company and however, we got attacked with a ransomware which completely disabled our server. After that incident, every PC within the server got a copy of this program as a second layer to the windows defender program. So far it's been fantastic and detecting malware before it even reaches the computer, especially malware that you receive via email. Once you set it up initially, you dont have to mess with the program at all. Most importantly, it doesn't affect the speed of the computer. Furthermore, it is very cost effective

Desvantagens

As a company we haven't had any issues so far with the program. Therefore I do not have any specific issues with the program.

Adonis
  • Setor: Telecomunicações
  • Porte da empresa: 51-200 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

The best Anti-Malware software I ever used!

Avaliado em 16/04/2018

Vantagens

I downloaded an application that I thought it was safe, after opening it my workstation become unresponsive, many annoying pop-ups displayed on my screen (advertisement) and worst is that my files are missing. I downloaded the free edition of this software and after installing, it clean and make my workstation back to its performance. Thumbs-up for the developer of this software!

Desvantagens

Free edition has a limitation, typical just like other software. Free edition of this software is already powerful and secure your workstation. If you need to be constantly secured and safe, better subscribe.

Donald
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Excellent. Worth getting the full pro version

Avaliado em 11/01/2019

Vantagens

Catches malicious ads/software and blocks possible hidden links to risky website. Works very well and is routinely used by IT pros to scan computers. Pro version comes with real-time alerting

Desvantagens

Only real complaint is around false positives (well maybe they are false!). I've had it block links/content from generic sites like CNN, but that could also be due to 3rd party ad issues. Not a huge problem, but worth mentioning.

PAULA
  • Setor: Construção

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

Malware Software

Avaliado em 29/11/2018

If you want to purchase a software that will provide protection for malware. This is the best that I have found.

Vantagens

Malware installation was very easy. It came highly recommended for stopping attacks of malware on your system.

Desvantagens

Malware is not ransomware. It does not protect you against ransomware. The least thing I liked is that I was under the impression I was protected from all of the "bad" wares out there and that is not the case.

Ross
  • Setor: Software

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

An ok anti-virus software

Avaliado em 22/05/2018

Vantagens

This anti-virus software scans fast and is free. It's pretty easy to use as well and works well if you have other anti-virus software. Haven't experienced a single conflict with all the times I was using this.

Desvantagens

I did mention that it works well with other anti-virus software since I have experienced it missing some malware in the past. Does not have realtime protection as well.

Nila
  • Setor: Manutenção predial

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

A good option

Avaliado em 15/08/2018

I recommend this software for anyone. It values for the money.

Vantagens

Gives a significant amount of value for the money. Will get easy to use with the time. Almost protect against all the malwares currently out there.

Desvantagens

There are a better value products of you able to spend some little bit of money. Not user friendly UI for new customers. Not very attractive.

Brian
  • Setor: Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business

Avaliado em 17/04/2018

Vantagens

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business is a very powerful tool we use on our end user client machines. It helps protect from harmful threats and gives you a powerful portal to view threats and makes any changes

Desvantagens

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business had no cons. It does what it says.. Protects against Malware Threats