Viddyoze

Cloud-based video making and editing software

Relação qualidade/preço
4/5
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app

14 avaliações

Muddassar B.
  • Setor: Roupa e moda
  • Porte da empresa: 10.000+ funcionários
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Make Professional and Stunning Videos in Minutes

Avaliado em 18/05/2021

My overall experience with Viddyoze is really nice because I have created a number of videos for my clients using the Viddyoze. The platform is so faster, better, and easier.

Vantagens

Viddyoze is an incredibly amazing and outstanding platform where you can make scroll-stopping videos within few minutes. The tools of Viddyoze are professional and easy to use. You can start with hundreds of templates.

Desvantagens

As a professional video editor and designer, I never faced any problems during the video creation in this software. For me, Viddyoze is nice and perfect without cons.

Umair B.
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação
  • Usado Diariamente durante 6 a 12 meses

Incredibly Professional Video Animation Software

Avaliado em 12/04/2021

My overall experience with Viddyoze is really perfect because I have used a lot of professional templates offered by Viddyoze for my clients. I have designed and created a number of videos for my clients and even for my own business advertisement purpose, I always use Viddyoze and create beautiful animated videos.

Vantagens

Viddyoze is a really best software that allows you to convert your video viewers into customers by creating stunning and professional videos. If you want to grab the attention of the users and if you want to increase your sales conversions then Viddyoze is really perfect for you.

Desvantagens

The features and options of this software are really nice, easy to understand and use. I never felt any issues or cons in this software. According to my point of view, Viddyoze is amazing without any cons.

• Setor: Design
  • Usado Semanal durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

Streamlining the basic FX creation

Avaliado em 21/10/2020

Weighing out the pros/cons if you don't need to make any extraordinary FX it a great solution, but don't think of it as an easy out to do amazing intros/outros, at least not without spending the extra monthly subscription, at which point it might be worth spending your money on CC and undertaking the learning curve

Vantagens

The possibility to easily create intros/outros without having to deal with expensive and difficult to use software

Desvantagens

The limited gallery/library of the "one time purchase" suite, if you subscribe to the monthly plan, which converts it into the next CC without all the added functionality at almost the exact same price and the limited functionality of edits and changes you can make

Alternativas consideradas

InVideo

Razões para escolher o Viddyoze

ease of use

Razões para mudar para o Viddyoze

the possibility of signing up for a lifetime subscription.
Christian H.
  • Setor: Organização cívica e social
  • Usado Semanal durante Mais de um ano

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Plantillas con estilo

Avaliado em 04/06/2021

Mi experiencia con Viddyoze ha sido buena, pero lamento que el club de miembros sea demasiado caro para poder acceder a él.

Vantagens

Con solo agregar tus imágenes y textos tendrás videos sencillamente sorprendentes, cuenta con plantillas de diversos tipos: textos, personas, animadas, textos animados.

Desvantagens

Si compras el software tendrás acceso a un número significativo de plantillas, pero las mejores están en el club de miembros el cual es bastante caro si no te dedicas a vender videos de forma autónoma, no hay muchas opciones para incrementar las plantillas en algún paquete.

Las plantillas en las que puedes agregar textos solamente puedes poner dos o tres palabras, por lo que tendrás que tener frases muy cortas para poder hacer un buen video.

• Setor: Segurança pública
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Easy Intro and Outro Creation

Avaliado em 05/02/2021

Viddyoze is good for what it does. I've gotten good value from it.

Vantagens

Video into and outro creation is really simple with the templates provided by Viddyoze. I can create customized video intros and outros with my branding in just a couple of minutes with a few clicks.

Desvantagens

After I bought a lifetime offer I found that the really good templates are reserved for the Template Club.

Mitchell S.
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

My Viddyoze Review

Avaliado em 06/12/2020

overall the software gives me the ability to create professional-looking animations.

Vantagens

The quality of the animations is very good and also the variety of styles and the live-action options are very cool.

Desvantagens

What I like least is the cost of the template club. I do not use that software enough to warrent paying $37 per month

Kelli D.
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 0.0 /10

Love what it does-but the constant upsell RUINS the customer experience

Avaliado em 27/08/2020

Vantagens

It's a simple one function software- it makes awesome looking video logos. and it does that exceptionally well.

Desvantagens

THE UPSELL. Every email you get from them, every pop up while you're using it, every interaction involves them trying to upsell you to a version with more robust templates. If I needed more templates, I'd buy the upsell, but what I bought works just fine and I dread going into product because I have to wade through the aggressive sales tactics. If I hadn't already purchased a one time license, I would absolutely quit using it.

Sean G.
  • Setor: Entretenimento
  • Usado Mensal durante Mais de dois anos

• Probabilidade de recomendação 6.0 /10

good for those who don't want to learn Premier Pro etc...

Avaliado em 01/06/2021

I did make dozens, if not hundreds of creations using Viddyoze templates. They did have some quick tutorials, and the customer service was very good...I am considering becoming a "club" member again.

Vantagens

Many cool templates, I was an agency member for 2+ years pre-Covid...I did use Viddyoze for myself but wasn't able to convert sales to others, which was my goal.

Desvantagens

many of the templates require a certain size image for optimum results. This should have been an easy enough fix but I never saw it happen...

Ozhan K.
  • Usado Outro durante 6 a 12 meses

Their terms and Conditions are not Customer friendly

Avaliado em 23/06/2021

Hey guys! Be careful of these memberships... If they will get the payment they will never give it back... Their terms and conditions are not customer friendly... You are not allowed to forget it or you are not allowed to cancel it through their portal... you have to send an e-mail to them. They are really sorry to hear this but they just charge the full year and when I would like to cancel it they say sorry! As per the terms and conditions, we can not do this. But we can cancel it for next year! Can you imagine I just pay it and next year as a promise they will not keep the membership... What foxy terms and conditions... So I this tool is useful go ahead if not be careful whit your membership you will lose your money for nothing for the next following year... @Viddyoze what a surprise...

Vantagens

In the beginning, it seems like it's a nice tool... but later on, I figure out it's not enough for my needs.

Desvantagens

Time and money trap. But, in the beginning, creating short intros seems like a solution but not at all...

• Setor: Serviços de eventos
  • Usado Outro durante Mais de um ano

Deceptive practices

Avaliado em 19/02/2021

I had a horrible experience. Would not recommend them because of their scummy practices.

Vantagens

Solid concept but poor execution. I bought a lifetime plan through appsumo which promised updates and so on..

Desvantagens

No updates. Same templates as 5 years ago. There's a new product line that you have to upgrade to to access all the features. Super scammy.

Steven F.
  • Setor: Gestão da educação
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I understand why..

Avaliado em 03/12/2020

I love it. When they updated the look of it, it confused me a little but their customer service and Facebook community really helped me.

Vantagens

I've got the lifetime usage deal and love. I tried their premium service and whilst I thought it was great, it was a cost I can't justify at the moment but will in the future invest in their premium service.

Desvantagens

I understand why they don't add so many new templates for the the lifetime use but a just a few more over the year would be greatly appreciated.

Bill G.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Mensal durante 6 a 12 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great bang for your buck... and simple to use!!

Avaliado em 26/03/2021

Love, love, love it! I won't make a video without using Viddyoze to enhance the appearance!

Vantagens

This software is remarkably simple to use... while making your videos look incredibly professional! The price point is very manageable, even for a small nonprofit like mine. It helped turn our video projects from boring to exciting! I can't say enough about this great little piece of web based software!!

Desvantagens

It would be nice if there was a way to save projects... to reuse later. There is a way... but, it falls into the category of a "work around".

Mark C.
  • Usado Semanal durante 6 a 12 meses

Lots of templates

Avaliado em 23/11/2020

So far very happy with product.

Vantagens

Fast and easy to use usually e clicks and your done.

Desvantagens

Like others rendering speed at times is very slow.

John H.
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos
  • Usado Outro durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 7.0 /10

Needs more

Avaliado em 28/09/2020

Overall I like the service, just wish the lifetime membership that I paid for came with more.

Vantagens

Super simple online platform for making professional looking moving graphics and videos for your business. Makes me look more competent than I am.

Desvantagens

I don't like that I was lured in the door with the promo of all that I could do, only to find out that to get everything out of it that I was promised, I would need to get the next level subscription. Felt lie a bait and switch that I haven't given into as of yet.