Birdview PSA

Birdview PSA: uma única fonte de verdade

Relação qualidade/preço
Recursos
Praticidade
Suporte ao cliente

dos usuários recomendam este app
Classificar por

296 avaliações

Carri
Carri
  • Setor: Pesquisa

Easy Task Tracking and Time Logging

Avaliado em 14/06/2023

Positive. We requested lots of features and they did their best to add them to the road map. Some were done some weren't but overall a good project management system.

Vantagens

The time entry feature is easy to use and view

Desvantagens

Can't split out features/users by portfolio. If you add them to one they are a part of all project portfolios

Alternativas consideradas

Ashiqun
  • Setor: Pesquisa
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

It's a game changer for project managers

Avaliado em 15/06/2023

Using Birdview PSA has been an incredible experience for me in my professional work. It's like having a one-stop shop for all my project management needs. The key features that have truly helped me on a daily basis include project planning, task and time estimation, resource planning, progress tracking, and budget analysis. Having all these functionalities in one platform is extremely handy and saves me a lot of time and effort. Birdview PSA has become an invaluable tool that streamlines my work and makes project management a breeze. It's been incredibly helpful in keeping everything organized and ensuring smooth execution of my projects.

Vantagens

This platform has truly revolutionized the way I handle projects in the most professional and user-friendly way. What sets Birdview PSA apart is its seamless setup process. Adding project tasks and assigning team members is a breeze, and the intuitive interface makes it a easy to navigate. It provides comprehensive project status and with just a glance, I can quickly assess progress, identify any roadblocks, and keep things on track with ease. One feature that has been an absolute game-changer is the time estimates and actuals functionality. Being able to track and compare the time spent on tasks against initial estimates has been invaluable. It has empowered me to make informed decisions, optimize resource allocation, and stay on top of project expenditures. In a nutshell, Birdview PSA has become my go-to project management tool. It's professional, user-friendly and efficient.

Desvantagens

I've found most of Birdview's features to be incredibly useful. It's been a game-changer for my project management needs. However, there is one minor hiccup that I've encountered. When assigning multiple people to a task and wanting to allocate different estimated hours for each person, it becomes a bit tricky.

Vickie
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 5.0 /10

I use the system to request design and development of creative assets and materials.

Avaliado em 14/03/2018

Vantagens

Organized manner to assign and keep track of work development. Good record of projects, resources and timing. Good theory for integrated collaborative vehicle. Need to promote mobile app (I need to take time to see how I might use this) and encourage clients on best practices for mobile usage.

Desvantagens

I don't use it enough and the way we use it internally rquires access to our server for design files instead of providing files in easy projects. This isn't convenient - particularly since many of us are mobile/on the go and not at a PC. I also can never easily find stuff in there without searching for it. Would be great if there was an automated dashboard and user home screen that was personalized according to usage.

Amelia
  • Setor: Varejistas

I love this software

Avaliado em 15/06/2023

Birdview PSA helps us track task progress effectively.It enables efficient resource management across projects.The project planning process is effortless.Project templates streamline the project initiation process.I definitely would recommend it

Vantagens

The customer support team provided assistance whenever needed. The availability of extensive customizations allows us to tailor the tool to meet our organization's unique requirements.Collaboration is effortless, with easy task editing and assignment across teams and projects. The integration with MS Teams and Jira enhances our workflow and communication.The time tracking and estimation feature within projects is highly valuable.

Desvantagens

It would be great to have integration with some add apps

Yoonus

Cloud based Project Management tool

Avaliado em 26/07/2023

works well for us

works well for us

Vantagens

Ease of use, cloud based, resource and time management tool

Desvantagens

sometimes information required is not as easy to get to,

Richard
  • Setor: Engenharia mecânica ou industrial

Working with Birdview helps workflow

Vantagens

Birdview is very user-friendly. I enjoy how our workload is planned throughout the day using Birdview. It is easy to track what is prioritized and help meet deadlines.

Desvantagens

I dislike that messages can be edited. Would love that messages would be permanent without the ability to edit.

Kayla
  • Setor: Educação superior
  • Usado Diariamente durante 1 a 5 meses

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool for busy teams

Vantagens

Product is easy to use after doing a couple projects and tasks. I love the ability to add your team members to the project as well as to see the time spent on the project. Our team takes on a lot and our client list is always growing, so Birdview helped us to bring structure to our busy and sometimes sporatic work environment.

Desvantagens

I think a cool feature would be to have a way to have a recurring task. I have things I do weekly that time hours, and being able to track it would be great. I have a staff member that helped implement Birdview that is showing me some ways to do this later though!

Rowan
  • Setor: Pesquisa de mercado

Excellent project management software

Vantagens

Birdview is extremely easy to use and highly effective project management system. We use it to keep track of, update, and ensure our projects run to budget.

Desvantagens

Easy projects recently updated the user interface, which took longer than it should have to get used to it.

Rashi
  • Setor: Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos

Birdview PSA

Vantagens

I really enjoy how I can connect with other leaders in my organization to work together on Marketing project. It allows for me to easily give feedback and share with others.

Desvantagens

Sometimes when I use Birdview, I can't immediately see all of the attachments and messages under a project, but I simply just refresh and it works after.

• Setor: Seguros

Great platform

Vantagens

Easy to use and predictive. It makes me the life easier.

Desvantagens

Everything likes me. I dont have more comments.

Shahila
Shahila
  • Setor: Serviços de Facilities

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Project management software with useful customization

Avaliado em 17/06/2021

Vantagens

I really love that Easy Project has multiple choices for the project view, which every user can choose the project landscape view that they want. Each of the task are accompanied by the task progress percent or tracker, thus making the process in tracking our project accomplishment percent is very easy.

Desvantagens

I would really love if they make changes and updating the system so that user experience with this software could improve. For now, the communication platform, like the private message is still quite lacking in the feature, there are no notification that we can see if the recipient has read our message or not.

Sonia

• Suporte ao cliente

I use Easy Projects for my job, and it has been so easy to use!

Avaliado em 08/06/2018

Vantagens

I like that every person on the team can communicate directly within the program, eliminating the need for long email chains. My favorite feature used to be the layout of the My Assignments page before it became more of a to-do list. I liked being able to see what other people had commented and what other members were on a project with me. I also like that you can customize views in the Activity Center. It makes checking workload across a team very easy! I will also say that I think it's neat that you offer webinars to go over new features. I haven't been able to watch any of them, but one day I hope to catch up and see all the features I'm missing out on! lol

Desvantagens

I really miss the old My Assignments view :( Other than that, I'd say that it's the perfect project management software!

Kyle
  • Setor: Publicidade e marketing

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

I have been using EasyProjects for about 5 years now and love it!

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

I use it every day and could not do my job without it.

Vantagens

I like the ability to to customize my view so that I can only see what is most important for me in my role. I also enjoy the ability to filter for projects based on the various fields a project can be categorized by. How I use EasyProjects has evolved over time as I have learned more about the features it offers.

Desvantagens

There are many times that I say to myself, "I wish it could do this" or "I wish they made this feature more simple. For example, the reporting features can do amazing things but I find myself struggling at times to get the data/reporting that I want. I also wish the EasyProjects had more abilities to work with other software. I have tried to use Zapier to connect a few things but what is offered is very limited.

Raphael
Raphael
  • Setor: Design

Very Good Management Software for Research Center in Advanced Manufacturing

Avaliado em 09/01/2019

It revolutionize the way we work, able to pin point our operating costs, identify employees that had difficulties, speed up our delivery time, able to analyse in depth multiple data point such as geographic of our clients, type of projects, sectors of activities, major suppliers, powerful CRM and audit project audit trail.

Vantagens

Jame pack with features and able to customize with your operation. It only took 4hrs of training for our staff and about 2 months of transition phase, and now we are very fluent in the use and would not be able to work without it.

Desvantagens

You can easily erase data, but is user right manageable, no backup, vacation module does not have request or approval, financial calculates internal cost (exact cost of the employee salary) but does not have an option to calculate the actual cost of the project with the hourly charging rate (i.e. 5hr @100$/hr vs 35$/hr for the salary). Lastly, you cannot easily adjust the size of the fields.

• Porte da empresa: 5 001 - 10 000 funcionários

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy Projects is easy to use

Avaliado em 12/01/2019

For a small company the tool works well. Easy Projects does fit the name. We started off using the tool for our department and it met our needs well. As we tried to bring other areas into the tool, it became clear that we needed more.

Vantagens

The ease of setup from scratch. We migrated our data from a home grown solution into Easy Projects which streamline our migration. Customer service helped a great deal during out implementation. A tool that follows the concept of keeping it simple.

Desvantagens

As we advanced our business needs, the tool was not able to grow with us. For downloading attached project files had to be done one a one by one basis which is time consuming when you have 40 files to download. We could not directly access the files.

• Setor: Maquinário

One Place for everything

Avaliado em 10/01/2019

Scheduling has been the biggest benefactor of EP, allowing us to be more precise with parts orders and saving us time and money with on-time parts deliveries.

Vantagens

Everything we need is in this software, from scheduling at higher levels to project production at the floor level. It greatly improves our ability to see the health of every project on the floor from any office. EP's commitment to helping and listening to their customers has also been a great asset. It is comforting to know that our investment is a value to them and it shows in there continual communication with our company on all levels.

Desvantagens

Minor UI issues. For instance, I would like to be able to expand or slide the size of my tasks on my home page so I could see more of the information without actually opening some of the windows.

• Setor: Hospitais e Saúde

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

A solid project management solution

Avaliado em 09/01/2019

We are a busy marketing and communications office with a very heavy and steady workload. Easy Projects helps to foster communication within our office around projects of varying priorities.

Vantagens

Easy Projects helps us to establish accountability and stick to deadlines. There are multiple ways to view one's assignments, which is a helpful way to accommodate different preferences and working styles.

Desvantagens

It's not feasible to share work product -- especially larger files, such as layered design projects or videos -- through the system. The ability to do so or otherwise foster collaboration within the platform would be very helpful.

Crystal
  • Setor: Editoras
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Avaliado em 13/08/2020

Amazing!

Amazing!

Vantagens

It helps me get my projects across the finish line in time.

Desvantagens

Nothing. This is great. No complaints at all.

Arik

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Great, easy to use, has fantastic tutorials

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

This software makes keeping track of my multiple projects much easier and if I have forgotten anything the email notifications remind me. It really has evolved how I do Project Management. It just needs the ability to show the Clients the Project Plan and Gantt view that I as the PM work on and it would be fantastic.

Vantagens

Makes Project Management easier and is far more user friendly than standard Project Plans. Information can be edited and updated quickly. If you can't remember what to do the walk through guides are fantastic.

Desvantagens

Presentation of the Project Plan to Clients is the only key fault. What you as the PM work with in the Activity Center is a fantastic view of the whole project, making it easy to see where things are at but this view can't be handled over nicely to the client. there are some reports and exports that an be used but non are as good and present as nicely.

Matt
  • Setor: Serviços e tecnologia da informação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 9.0 /10

Easy projects makes the projects managers easier!

Avaliado em 27/01/2018

Vantagens

Easy projects has helped making the projects easier for our clients. We manage easy projects for several client projects. it helps managing projects with the team and the client. The project statistics helps getting a high level summary about the project status. Reports works great.

Desvantagens

No issues with managing projects using Easy Projects application. It helps managing the projects better and making it successful.

Annalee
Annalee
  • Setor: Engenharia civil

Streamlined, easy-to-use

Vantagens

Easy Projects has allowed us to keep many complicated projects moving forward simultaneously. As a new user, I haven't begun to scratch the surface of all of the functions it offers. We chose it because it combined the best parts of numerous project-management softwares into one.

Desvantagens

The biggest limitation so far has been the mobile app interface, but they are actively working on it and it has already improved greatly. The web-based interface is great. I would also note that any time I have problems/questions, or even suggestions on things we'd like to see, the Customer Service team is great and it never fails that within a few months they're working on the suggested feature my management team had come up with.

Olga
Olga
  • Setor: Gestão da educação

• Probabilidade de recomendação 10.0 /10

Great tool boosting teams productivity and collaboration

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

better team communication; structured projects.
We did have to request few custom developments that...

better team communication; structured projects.
We did have to request few custom developments that were implemented for our organisation - however it was not an issue - development was done on time and according to the brief provided.

Vantagens

It is easy to use, self explanatory software that allow program and project planning down to granular task level. The team support behind is great - always there to answer any questions or provide training if needed.

Mbonjo
  • Setor: Segurança de rede e informática
  • Porte da empresa: 2 - 10 funcionários

Best and recommended Software for Project management

Avaliado em 16/02/2023

It's been an amazing experience using Easy Projects..it has helped me to create projects and finish them up in real time and least time i could ever imagine

Vantagens

Easy Projects has alot of Amazing stuffs in it in that..it has great project templates for customization which can help for fast development of projects and also has an amazing user interface which is simple and easy to go along with

Desvantagens

Using Easy Projects has been a great experience.i haven't really come across anything which is unlikely to be negative about It

• Setor: Seguros

• Probabilidade de recomendação 8.0 /10

Great software & better customer service

Avaliado em 06/02/2018

Project organization & communication with others in my group.

Project organization & communication with others in my group.

Vantagens

I like how easy this software is to use & how it helps me to keep project information & notes current. Everything is in one place.

Desvantagens

Sometimes it feels like there are too many options so it's hard to keep up with everything. I'm still getting used to notification & tricks to get them set up the way I want without affecting anyone elses settings.

Megan
  • Setor: Design
  • Porte da empresa: Profissional autônomo

Great Project Management Tool

Avaliado em 13/06/2023

Birdview far surpassed other project management software I have used in the past.

Vantagens

Easy access to project details and timeline.The message thread is helpful without having to dig through email communication.

Desvantagens

I found the software easy to use and do not have any cons at this time.